Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Gaz' thread of unused promos

Go down 
+19
Sex Ferguson
DallasBlaike
Nitro
Danny Boy
P1
Austin
Zack
Stay✔
Adam
Alan
sdogg50c
Shug
Zander
Jonguin
Bang
Kyle
TheKrzyOne
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:00 am

First topic message reminder :

I did a test promo for Bully Ray but I've decided not to be him because he's not that fun to play as, so I thought I'd post the promo so it didn't go to waste.

The lights go out in the arena, the fans aren't sure how to react. After nearly 30 seconds of the lights being out, a too familiar pyro flys through the arena and hits the stage causing a huge outburst of pyro on the stage. A theme song begins to play.

The theme song of The Dudley Boyz hits as the fans go absolutely nuts! There is an amazing pop for the 23 Time Tag Champions finally making their debut in XWL. The theme plays for nearly a minute as the fans grow anxious. Suddenly the lights come back on and the music stops. After a few more seconds, Bubba Ray Dudley walks onto the stage alone. He's wearing a black shirt, jeans and has shades on. His hands are in his pocket as he walks down the aisle to no music, the fans are cheering him but he doesn't acknowledge them at all. He picks up a microphone that's on the steps and once he gets into the ring he orders the ring announcer to get out.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 L15HE

[Bubba Ray] I'm sure you were expecting to see me and D-Von burst through this curtain, full of energy, didn't you? Well I'm sorry to dissapoint you but The Dudley Boyz are DEAD. You can hear the fans collectviley gasp in unison. Yeah, I had that same reaction too. Let me tell you a little story, alright? Myself and D-Von were inseperable, we were without a doubt the very best thing in the tag division in any company we were in. We had the most hard hitting finisher known to man, we could put anyone out with that one move. Screw Ric Flair and his 16 title reigns, D-Von and I had TWENTY THREE Tag Title reigns. We conquered, ECW, WWF/E, TNA, we even had the WCW Tag Titles. Fact is, everywhere we went, we dominated. Now this new company surfaced a while into our retirement, XWL. I've seen a lot of punk tag teams coming up here thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread and it ticked me off. I had people like Evan Bourne and Dolph Ziggler, or R-Truth and The Miz saying that nobody can stop them. When we all knew that if any of those chumps came up against us, they'd be dead meat. I felt a motivation in the past few years to get back in the ring, I got myself in the best shape of my life and hand on heart I'm keeping it this way. And when I talked to Mick Foley, my good friend about bringing us in for one last run. You know what D-Von had to say about that? He didn't want any of it.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 6ggW3

[Bubba Ray] So how the hell am I supposed to react? I trained for about a year getting into ring shape again, let's be honest, I was a big man and I've trimmed down and I'm proud. I felt that we had one last run in us. But when we got the contracts, D-Von chickened out. You know what he told me? That he didn't think we had it, he thought we were washed up, he would rather spend his time at home with his family. That's the thing about him, he's soft. I've always been the brains of the tag team, I carried him around the whole world. If it wasn't for Bubba Dudley, there would be no D-Von Dudley. The fact that we were tag partners was just a lucky shot for him, I could've chosen any of my brothers but I chose him. Little did I know he would be the anchor that held me down for so long, he stopped me from showing my true self. But my true self is here. So when D-Von told me all of this, I was angry. I can't believe that my own brother would stab me in the back like that. I thought about talking about it to him, talk to his family about it and see what they think. But I went with who I really am, I slapped him in the face. I told him that I've had enough, I told him that I'm sick of his SH*T!!

The fans have become dead silent, they're consumed with his speech.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 ALMmk

[Bubba Ray] I tried to be a nice guy, I tried to will him back in to doing what he was born to do but he's done. But honestly I couldn't give a damn, because all he's done is make himself fade into obscurity while I get my chance that I've always deserved. The D-Von I locked eyes with when we had those contracts was not the same man I teamed with for 16 years. That ruthless son of a bitch is gone, and a plain ass family man is in. So I ripped up his contract, I threw it in his face, I haven't spoken to him since. And I've never been happier, so I signed that contract. I kept on with my routine of being in the best shape of my life. Now that I'm back and ready, I can finally put The Dudley Boyz behind me. After 16 long years, I'm going to do this dance solo and I'm going to do a damn fine job of it. Because there's not one frickin' "Superstar" that can stop me! I say superstar because being a Pro Wrestler is a rare breed now... You've got your Ted DiBiase's, Dolph Ziggler's, Justin Gabriel's all running around posing, doing flashy moves. That's not wrestling? That's some boring ass Twilight crap to get some girl fans you sick freaks!! On the other hand, I... am a PRO WRESTLER. I'm a born bully, I'm BULLY RAY!

His words seem more hateful more and more as he goes on, he slowly lifts his shades from his eyes and puts them on top of his head.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 O8m7d

[Bully Ray] D-Von, do you think I wanted it to come to this? Of course I wanted to bring The Dudleyz back for one last run, kick ass and take names. But it turns out I'm just going to be doing it myself, and atleast now I realise that I'll be better off this way. I'm not here for glory. I'm here because I'm a Pro Wrestler. All I want to do is kick some ass, get paid, and get laid. That's who I am. No more "D-Von get the tables!" no more "What's up!?" It's just Bully Ray, D-Von is retired and gone. The wizards of the wicked wood are dead and buried, but what has been revitalized is MY career. D-Von can sit at home with his boring family like the Jannetty he is and he can watch as I show the whole world what I'm all about. He can watch as I single handedly weed out all of the fakes in this company, and I'm going to start with the X-Treme Division, or whatever the hell you call yourselves these days. Never in my life have I been so disgusted at a companys attempt to bring back hardcore. If you want hardcore, you bring the hardcore elitists. I sure as hell don't want to see people like Sin Cara, Spanky and Michael Freakin' McGillicutty calling themselves hardcore.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 F47NV

[Bully Ray] I'm a cruel bastard, I'm making no bones about it. I should've been locked up for some of the stuff I've done in wrestling. I've set people on fire, grinded peoples faces' with a cheese grater, used chairs, ladders, bells, hammers, kendo sticks, tables. You name it. Hell, I even powerbombed Mae Young off a stage through two tables. And I won't hesitate doing that to anybody else, because I will not stop until the word "hardcore" actually means something here. Believe me, that word hasn't meant jack in a long long time. It's because all of those "hardcore legends" are tucked up at home, held together by duck tape and staples because they can't handle it. Do you see Tommy Dreamer in XWL? No you do not, his fat ass is sitting at home crying about ECW dying. Do you see The Sandman in XWL? No you do not, his drunk ass is.. hell, who cares? He's probably in some jail drunk as we speak. Look at Tazz, look at Sabu! They're all gone, I'm the last of a dying breed. I'm the last man who has true hardcore background and if it's the last thing I do I'll make this place a lot more hardcore. Not to pay tribute to ECW or anything like that.. to show that I WAS ECW.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 T5uhp

[Bully Ray] Don't even get me started on that indy crap too. When I see people like Davey Richards, Daniel Bryan, Chris Hero. Any of those guys go around claiming that they're the best in the biz' because they can wrestle for an hour? it makes me sick to my stomach, if any of those so called wrestlers stepped up to me I'd show them who is exactly the best. Even that Punk Kevin Steen, he's the fatass who goes around saying he's the Anti-Christ in XWL, right? Pssh, Steen. You don't know jack about what it's like to be that hated. No matter how hard you try, you won't be able to top me in any way. That's because you may try to piss off the fans, but let's face it, they love you. Back in my day when I was your age, I had people jumping over barriers trying to get to me because I was despised everywhere I went. Not like any fans these days would try that, because they're so fat and illiterate that they wouldn't know what to do... Man, does it feel good to get all of that out in the open. I haven't felt this fantastic in a long time, now that I have D-Von out of my spotlight I can finally be me.. And the real me, is here to stay. So deal with it.

After he finishes talking, Ray simply throws the microphone over his head and makes a sharp exit. He once again doesn't acknowledge the fans as he walks up the ramp, heavy boo's rain down on him.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 MMtsV

Last edited by Adam on Thu May 10, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:48 am

Nothing here to see

Last edited by Gazza on Tue May 15, 2012 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2012 12:17 am

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 JS2XO

Raven: This is not a debut, this is a reunion. We are all one big happy family again. This is not my first walk about in XWL, before this company gained all of the attention from the media and other outlets, this company was my own personal playground. My own little pride and joy, just coming to the shows would put a big smile on my face because I just knew that I would be able to cause pain and misery to some poor soul later on that night. It wasn’t until the spotlight started burning bright in the eyes of the top man in XWL, where he decided he wanted return into and bask in the limelight. Two things happened at that very moment, I was reacquainted with an old foe and you were all reintroduced to Mr. “Have a Nice Day” Mick Foley.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 H9DJy

Raven: Mick’s not the man he used to be, he is a shell of his former self. When Mick confronted me a few years ago he wasn’t the same guy that tried to take my career from me in some of the most brutal and barbaric matches in the history of this industry. The Mick Foley that I seen was another brain dead, mindless drone of the management profession. The man that once beat me to a bloody pulp took me to one side and told me that I was taking things too far and that I was hurting the “Talent” too badly. Then Mick deemed it necessary to fire me, simply for producing the same extreme material that Mick himself has been promoting ever since day one. The problem was Mick got it into his head that he made all of the rules, but all he is another egotistical King amongst fools. He suffers from the same syndrome that Vince McMahon and Eric Bischoff suffered from, they believed they were the better men, that others are beneath them and they dangled their career in front of your eyes and could easily cut the string that holds your livelihood.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Z90bJ

Raven: So Mick locked me away out of sight, left to rot and suffer in a cell of my own personal demons while XWL soared to newer and greater heights. Like a junkie I needed my fix, left itching, begging for a fight, wanting to share the misery and pain I feel every second of every day with another pitiful excuse for a human being. For years I was left alone with an annoyance in the back of my mind, if my actions were in fact too barbaric for XWL, why were two things allowed to remain? The first being the monster that I helped run havoc with: Mr. FN and secondly, the Xtreme Championship. Then it came to me, I had been lied to. My actions inside XWL were perfectly reasonable, what it all comes down to is the hate that Mick Foley carries for me. He doesn’t want anything to do with me.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 OyW2P

Raven: Yet I am here, standing before you. I have returned to the dark and dreary halls of XWL in order to do some redecorating. I’m going to take those halls and I’m going to make the walls of it run red with the blood of all of the people that have wronged me. I am here for two reasons, firstly to punish the act of treason shown by Mick Foley. How little you must know me if you thought everything would be all fine and dandy, you left me with the burning hatred inside that I have for you and that hatred has undoubtedly driven me out of my mind. I will not rest, I will not eat and I will not sleep until your blood stains my hands. Until I show the World that you are no more than a hypocrite who is using others to draw the same reaction from the crowd that he claims to have sickened him. Remember Mick? Those two little words that make you sick to your stomach and makes you want to lash out in blind rage until the sickening feeling in the depths of your very soul is no more. Cane… Dewey. There are sick people in this World Mick, sicker than you and I. Sicker than the man who held up that very sign and all you do night after night is feed them, with everything you do on this show you feed their perverted lust for brutality. They will want more and more until eventually there will another incident just like what happened to you, another person will feel the exact way you felt that night, but do you really care? Of course not, so I will do the right thing, I will do the only thing that should be done and that is put an end to the lie that is this Mick Foley persona that you portray. It is no more of a reality than Mankind, Dude Love or Cactus Jack, it is a fake, a fraud, a lie and I will have to put an end to it.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 CxxKu

Raven: The second reason I have come back for is quite simply that I want my Title back. Little history lesson to those who are unaware, I was the man that gave this company my own little creation, the Xtreme Championship. I figured that it would be the best way to be able to hurt people on a regular basis, but now it has lost all of its meaning. These people who parade around as Champion are pitiful excuses of the word Extreme, I have thrown up things that are far more entertaining and hardcore than these so called matches and Champions. The Xtreme Championship is my own personal little toy, but ever since I was unceremoniously removed from this company all of the other kids have been playing with it. Well I don’t share and I’m coming to get it back. I will do whatever it takes to get my Title back, I will break bones, I will spill blood and I will end careers.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 8GOPh

Raven: So it is written, so it shall come to pass… Quoth the Raven, Nevermore.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:20 pm

Part 1

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 CsEQK

"Mick Foley harrassed at Airport by former superstar!"

By Mike Johnson.

"It is being reported that current BreakDown General Manager Mick Foley was confronted by former XWL Superstar 'Dean Ambrose'. The confrontation happened in an airport lobby as Mick was taking pictures and talking to fans, one eye witness revealed that Ambrose was making deep personal verbal attacks towards Mick. And that Ambrose had to be led away by security. For those who do not know, Dean Ambrose was released by Mick Foley while he was injured. The injury occured on the 4/8 edition of BreakDown when Ambrose injured his neck while wrestling Evan Bourne, the full reason for Ambrose's release has been undisclosed. It is said that a handful of fans recorded the confrontation, we will update you all once any footage surfaces."

Part 2

A new video has gone viral on the internet in terms of the world of wrestling, a grainy phone camera video of Dean Ambrose confronting Mick Foley in an airport. It is surfacing in such places as Twitter, Facebook and all over wrestling forums alike.

Video Plays.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 KMQrB

[Mick Foley] Hey guys! It's great to be here!

[Fan] Mick! Could I get a picture?!

[Mick Foley] Sure thing buddy, that'll be $20.. Haha, I'm just kiddin', I'm not Al Snow!

Mick puts his arm around the fan and they smile for a picture, Mick signs a quick autograph for a few people until a voice is heard approaching in the distance.

[???] MICK FOLEY! I HAVE A QUESTION...

A man surfaces through the crowd and it's revealled to be Dean Ambrose, Mick nervously looks around.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 VxUYZ

[Dean Ambrose] Are you aware of how many careers you have killed?

[Mick Foley] What are you talking ab-

[Dean Ambrose] I'm not finished. Are you aware, that you are a black mark on the legacy of professional wrestling? Ever since you had that home video of you jumping off of your house, onto a mattress. That was the first nail in the coffin of this sport. You see, Mick. All of the trashy hardcore wrestling you've produced over the years has been a poison-

[Fan] What's your problem man?!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 CVecR

[Dean Ambrose] My problem is standing right in front of me. Do you even know who I am, Mick? LOOK AT ME! Do you remember this face? The face that was locked in pain, injured, broken.. and then you sent off with a pink slip?! All because your golden boy Bourne was going to get his head kicked off his shoulders the next time I saw him, you were scared, weren't you? Tell me this, how would your family feel if they knew what you've done to so many young careers?

Mick tries to cut him off but he continues on.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 RBy2V

[Dean Ambrose] Countless wrestlers in the minor leagues have thrown themselves off buildings, through fire, barbed wire, light tubes, you name it. And if it wasn't for you starting all of this, we'd have a much better younger generation. Not a lost generation who bases itself on a competition on who can hurt each other in the most violent and brutal and SICK AND TWISTED WAYS! It's because of you, Mick. You're the cause. You will get what's coming to you, I'm the man who's going to put an end to your tainting. But even then, when you're dead and buried your work will already be done. The countless careers and lives cut short-

Security surrounds the men and begin to bring Dean back, he continues to talk over them.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 LUF99

[Dean Ambrose] I'm a creation of yours, Mick! I've lived that hardcore wrestling lifestyle and it's almost ruined me, but I'm going to ruin you and you can count on it! I'm going to make sure every living person on this planet knows how much of a lazy arrogant fraud you are, I'll expose the true monster you are to your family, friends and fans! You can't just hand me a sheet of paper and tell me I'm gone!! You can't get rid of me like that! You've raised the bar for people risking their lives in this company and in every company, YOU'RE THE CAUSE MICK!

He begins to walk off while shouting.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Na5ES

[Dean Ambrose] THANKS MICK! THANK YOU MICK.. Thanks Mick... Thank you Mick...

The video feed cuts off.

Part 3

Dean Ambroses' tirade against Mick has followed on to twitter, his most recent tweet sends out a chilling message to the XWL Universe...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Hg8OV

I might still be Dean but I'll scrap this idea because I don't want to interfere with Penguin's plans, so I thought I'd share it.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 6:27 pm

just be chuck taylor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:49 pm

I <3 Ash wrote:
just be chuck taylor.

but
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:50 pm

*XWL BreakDown returns from a commercial break, the arena goes silent as they all wait with anticipation for the next superstar or diva to come out. The lights go completely dark in the arena, the sound of some fans cheering with excitement is heard. A video begins to play on the titantron and then goes to full screen on TV.*

*Once the video is finished, the video that was played upon the announcement of The Miz' injury back in January ends. An uproar is boos is heard, the boos continue for a few more seconds until the sound is heard that everyone in the arena was dreading.*

*The Miz emerges from the curtain for the first time as a BreakDown superstar.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 ANhqF

[Jim Ross] It's been a long road to recovery for The Miz, love him or hate him, an injury like the one he had is one you'd never even wish on your worst enemy.

[Jerry Lawler] Especially a back injury! Spinal disc herniation just sounds painful saying the word! But nevertheless it must have taken a lot of rehab to get where he is right now.

[Jim Ross] You never know, King. Maybe with all of this rehab he might have a change of heart towards the fans for once...

*Miz walks down the ramp with open arms, at the first possible chance he grabs a fan's sign and tears it up. He throws it up in the air before grabbing the camera and moving his face into it and shouting "I'M BACK, BABY!"*

[Jerry Lawler] Nevermind...

*The Miz runs up to the ring and slides onto the apron with one knee, he glares into the crowd and then smirks. The ring has a podium set up in the middle of it as if The Miz were running for president.*

[Jim Ross] What do you think this "Public Service Anouncement" Miz was talking about on Twitter is going to be?

[Jerry Lawler] Maybe he'll announce his retirement for the fans sake!

*Miz climbs up onto one of the turnbuckles and does his signature pose and soaks in the negative reaction from the crowd. Once his music stops he circles the podium while the fans begin to chant "You Suck!" over and over, he stands up on the podium. He stares intensely towards the hating crowd before speaking.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 DOqcJ

[The Miz] Monday, January 9th was a date I will never forget. That was the date that I was diagnosed with a near-career ending injury, that was when I myself thought that you would all never see me in the ring again. But much to all of your delight here I stand today. After six long hard months of rehabbing my back I have managed to become cleared to wrestle, this is a day that I thought would NEVER come. But as happy as I should be at this moment, I can barely crack a smile because of who did this to me. That man is Ted DiBiase. That man is a crook. He acts like a hero to you all but he has no remorse or care for anyone in the back, he is the one who brutally injured me and barely even mentioned me once! He didn't even talk to me in person since the injury and that shows how he is a piece of no good scum who shouldn't be here! But that's not the only point, he also injured Edge. Another beloved superstar who is now on the shelf because of Ted DiBiase, yet you all continue to cheer him like the sheep you are! Why can't you all see that?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Sbz3t

[The Miz] TWO of XWL's finest athletes out for months because of one man. And nothing has been done, no fines, no suspensions, nothing. But hell, I bet if that was me who injured someone like that I'd be out on my ass. But just because the golden boy did it, no harm, right? Wrong! Ted, sooner or later you're going to get what's coming to you. For six whole months you took me out, you took THE most must see superstar in XWL history out for half of a year. Believe me when I say this, when I get my hands on you. I'm going to put you out for double the amount of time that I was in the hospital. When I was in hospital, I didn't recieve any "Get well soon" cards or messages at all. I just had people in XWL talking crap about me because they knew I wasn't there, if Ted was in the hospital for six months. It's safe to say his little DiBiase posse he has running around would forget about him and move on to another superstar, which shows how much they care about you. You're nothing but an opportunist, you took me out because you knew I was the fastest rising star in XWL then you took the glory and the title for yourself!

[Jerry Lawler] Why can't Miz accept the fact that accidents can and will happen in Wrestling? He should've known what he was signing up for!

[Jim Ross] You can say that again partner, this ain't ballet. I don't know what Miz' idea of Professional Wrestling is..

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Pl3vS

[The Miz] I was bound to be in the Final Stand Main Event, I just knew it was my time for a World Title Match and that was the perfect stage for me. Final Stand was supposed to be my moment and it was all taken away from me, I have to start from scratch, bottom of the ladder, no questions asked! And then I find out I got drafted, drafted over to this poor excuse of a brand.. I am ashamed to call myself a member of the BreakDown roster, I made Redemption the strongest brand throughout 2011 and one year later I'm stuck here? With that limping garbage man as the General Manager? I'm not going to take it! So I've had a couple of weeks "off" since the draft to complete my run of rehab, or so Mick Foley has thought. Mick, I'm just going to put this all out in the open. I don't want to be on BreakDown, ever since I had that run in with James Storm and the BreakDown locker room a while back I've hated it with a passion, there isn't a chance in hell I'd stay here. Mick, I've been cleared since before the draft, I made up all of that rehab stuff so I could go with my lawyers and Redemption GM Vickie Guerrero to negotiate a new contract...

[Jim Ross] Now wait a god damn minute! He can't do that!

[Jerry Lawler] Surely this can't legally be done? Miz was fairly drafted over to BreakDown! He's under contract for BreakDown..

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Q2HKL

[The Miz] As of right now I would like to publicly denounce my status as a BreakDown Superstar, and you wanna know the best thing, Mick? There's not a damn thing you can do about it, with the clauses in my BreakDown contract it allowed me to get out of it due to how long I haven't competed. Which has allowed me to sign a new one without any hassle, so Mick Foley, BreakDown.. All of "the boys" of BreakDown in the back, you can all kiss my ass because you will NEVER see The Miz on BreakDown again! Redemption is MY show and there's no other way I would have it, BreakDown is and will always be the B-Show of XWL as long as Mick Foley is running it. I'd like to personally bring Redemption GM Vickie Guerrero out so I can sign my brand new Redemption contract in a BreakDown ring!

[Jerry Lawler] Uh oh, here comes trouble..

[Jim Ross] Business is about to pick up my friends!

*The infamous sound of a car crash hits as the one and only Mick Foley makes his way onto the stage! The Hardcore Legend walks down to the ring with a purpose, he talks to himself out of anger while pointing at The Miz. Mick rolls into the ring and knocks over the podium, Miz jumps back away from Mick and backs up onto the apron with his microphone.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 LUX7c

[Mick Foley] Miz, you ungrateful son of a bitch! I should've known you were up to something like this, ever since I first shook your hand I knew you were a two timing piece of scum!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 FMyRe

[The Miz] No, Mick! You listen to me for once. I'm sick and tired of the way you've been treating me backstage, I want a General Manager who is decent! Who the hell do you think you are?!

[Mick Foley] I think I'm Mick Foley, I think I'm one of the most sick and twisted people to ever enter this wild and wacky business. And I think I'm a veteran who has the right to say whatever he damn well pleases to some punk like you who can barely tell a wrist lock from a wrist watch!

*The crowd begin to get rowdy at the heated exchange going on.*

[The Miz] Awww, you seem a little angry that I managed to get off your sinking ship of a brand! What are you gonna do, fire me?

[Mick Foley] If you don't shut your mouth and watch your attitude, I'll just beat you from one side of the arena to the other and send you packing back to the real world!

[The Miz] You're a general manager, you can't lay a finger on any superstars!

[Mick Foley] I may be a general manager, but you're currently an unsigned superstar. You're not on Breakdown or Redemption as of this very moment, so hell, I could punch some teeth down your throat right now if you want?

[The Miz] You better watch your tone old man! I'm the most must see-

[Mick Foley] superstar in XWL history! We get it! You've been back for what, 20 minutes and you're already repeating your lines? Come on kid!

[The Miz] You think you're funny don't you? Let's see what you think when I step in the ring with you..

*Miz moves one leg through the ropes and goes to get in until..*

[Vickie Guerrero] EXCUSE ME!!!!

[Dolph Ziggler] ...Excuse her...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 0Q7RO

*The fans boo as Redemption GM Vickie Guerrero and Redemption Superstar Dolph Ziggler make their way onto the stage, as Mick turns his attentions to the stage, Miz slowly moves back out of the ring and stands on the apron out of harms way.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Xa5Mu

[Vickie Guerrero] Mick, you will not lay a finger on The Miz. You know what would happen if you actually did it... He is my client now, he's my superstar and just because you're bitter about all off the superstars preferring my show doesn't mean you need to take it out on them. You're the one to blame...

*Vickie and Dolph begin to walk down the ramp together and as they are halfway through, Vickie hands the microphone to Dolph.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Bso8D

*They go up the ramp and Dolph holds the ropes for Vickie as the fans boo them, Dolph walks right up to Mick and gets into his face. In a fast paced angered tone he begins to speak.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 SZTuh

[Dolph Ziggler] Why are you even here, Mick?! You've done nothing good for the business since you threw Randy Orton onto thumbtacks and off of the stage eight years ago! You have turned into one of those bitter old men who try so hard to stay in their spotlight but your spotlight has been off for nearly a decade now, hasn't it? The Miz is a smart man because just like me, he was sick of you! I haven't even been on Redemption for long and I'm the happiest I've ever been in my career with such an intellegent general manager like Vickie. Something you will never be because you've lost too many brain cells by chair shots because I quote from Ric Flair; you're nothing but a glorified stuntman...

*Dolph's face is red with anger from the big speech towards Mick, Mick hangs his head in shame. After a few seconds Mick starts to nearly shake with anger, he looks back up right at Dolph and points at him.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 KYpgq

[Mick Foley] You.. cannot judge me. Who are you to judge someone like me? After all I've done for this business, I've risked life and limb every time I've went out there. I've lost half an ear, torn muscles, broken bones, fractured skulls, been thrown off a 20 foot cell!

*Dolph goes to talk but Mick Foley is in full rant mode now.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Luw0K

[Mick Foley] I've been wrapped in barbed wire, hit with chairs, ladders, cans, I've been thrown onto thumbtacks, glass, I've been in exploding barbed wire matches, full on deathmatches. And you think YOU have the right to judge someone like ME? The punk kid who hasn't even wrestled a match on the independent scene, you were shot right up into the limelight thinking you're gods gift to wrestling well look at the facts. You're a bleach blonde gym rat, who hasn't wrestled in nearly three months because they couldn't accept the fact that they lost their Intercontinental Championship... Who are you to judge me?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 X7wbq

[Dolph Ziggler] ..You just don't get it do you? You can't accept the fact that you're not young anymore, I can get over my loss. But you can't get over the fact that your risked your life for nothing, you risked it all for a cheap office job where everyone hates you...

*At this point Mick hangs his head in shame again, he moves back from Dolph and Vickie and leans against the turnbuckle. He puts his hand on his head, Miz gets back into the ring with the Redemption contract. He rushes over to Vickie who hands him a pen, Miz signs the contract and picks up a microphone immediately.*

[The Miz] LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, PLEASE WELCOME BACK TO REDEMPTION. THE ONE, THE ONLY, THE MIZ! AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWESOME!

*Miz raises his arms in the air and begins to celebrate.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 KAdeu

*He walks over to Vickie and hugs her, and then he shakes Dolph Ziggler's hand. They all raise their hands as the fans boo them while Mick stands in the corner, but suddenly Mick begins to laugh and a sinister smile grows on his face.*

[Mick Foley] Vickie.. Do you remember when we did the draft? Ever since then if we signed a new superstar we'd both have to retrieve someone new to balance out the numbers of the draft?

[Vickie Guerrero] What's your point, Mick?

[Mick Foley] Now that Mr. Mizanin is now Redemption property. It leaves a blank space on my BreakDown roster..

[Vickie Guerrero] Mick, don't you dare d-

[Mick Foley] Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome BACK to BreakDown.. THE ONE, THE ONLY...

DOLPH ZIGGLER!

*The fans pop bigtime at the announcement, Dolph and Vickie's jaws drop. Vickie begins to screech like a banshee shouting at Mick, Mick just smiles in the corner. Dolph puts his hand on his head and drops his microphone, he turns to the ropes and keeps his hands on his head. Vickie shouts to Miz "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? GET HIM!!" He accepts the orders from his furious new GM and he runs towards Foley. But the veteran catches Miz with a straight right. Miz staggers back to Vickie holding his jaw, Dolph turns around and goes face to face with Foley. Vickie gets out of the ring still shouting at Mick. And while Dolph and Foley are facing off, Miz grabs Foley from behind for a Skull Crushing Finale! Foley manages to get out of it as he rams backwards making Miz go into the corner, a furious Dolph runs towards his new GM only to be flipped out of the ring! Miz is hurt in the corner, Foley then takes out Mr. Socko as the fans give a huge pop! Miz staggers forward only to walk into the mandible claw, Foley holds Miz in the maneuver for nearly ten seconds then chucks the new Redemption superstar out of the ring.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 QEqZJ

*Foley's theme hits as he poses with Mr. Socko, he stares out at Dolph who is on the outside of the ring holding his head. Foley shouts "Welcome back to BreakDown, showoff! Enjoy your stay!" Dolph kicks over the steel steps and walks off in frustration.*

[Jerry Lawler] Man, I couldn't get a word in during that exchange! It was too intense to call, who would've thought we'd see that change?!

[Jim Ross] Mick Foley is not a man to mess with, and he proved that to Vickie Guerrero tonight. I for one would like to give a farewell to The Miz from BreakDown, on his first night here he caused so much trouble..

[Jerry Lawler] Dolph seemed to have quite the developing relationship with Vickie Guerrero, surely we won't hear the end of this from Ziggler..

Idea scrapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:41 pm

*The theme song of former XWL World Heavyweight Champion & Intercontinental Champion rings through the building which cause an ensuing barrage of boos. Wade has a smug grin on his face and the theme song is barely audible over these massive boos.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_smackdown1612_017

*Wade Barrett is seen strutting his way to the ring for the first time since March when he lost his World title to Justin Gabriel. Wade ignores the fans and continues his way down to the ring. He walks up the steps and steps between the two ring ropes, walking to the center of the ring where he pulls a mic out of... I guess his pocket... And begins to speak.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_smackdown1612_087

[Wade Barrett] First of all, let me get one thing straight. The handshake between me and Justin Gabriel was nothing more than a little congratulations. I had to congratulate a former ally of mine on beating the man who had been wreaking utter havoc on the entire XWL Roster. What Justin Gabriel did that night was truly remarkable, as previous to that, no one besides Randy Orton had cleanly defeated me in a title match. I had to congratulate him on that victory because it's the only one that he will ever gain over me. In fact, ever since I first graced XWL rings around the world with my presence on the fateful night of January 15th all the way back in 2011, I have had very few people successfully pin me without some sort of trickery. Ever since that date I've taken this business by storm, I've won 2 Intercontinental Championships, and a World Heavyweight Championship. Not only that, I won the Elimination Chamber, and I won a Fatal Four Way match to acquire those titles.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_smackdown1612_100

[Wade Barrett] I've dominated every opponent put in front of me whether or not I won the match. On my debut I shocked the world when I defeated Ted DiBiase, a man who is currently walking around the World Heavyweight Champion and then considered a heavy threat as well. For a good few months I really took it to that Ted DiBiase. The fact that he holds MY World Heavyweight Championship around his waist right now is a disgrace. I've also had some of the most memorable quarrels to date, those of course being with Justin Gabriel and the previous mentioned, Ted DiBiase.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_smackdown1612_124

[Wade Barrett] I am the man responsible for Randy Orton not being able to leave the arena on his own two feet. Yours truly was responsible for slamming Bob Orton's head through a door. I have had more memorable moments in the past year than the likes of anyone on this roster in their entire career. I have had more shining moments than any other man. I've yet to reach the pinnacle of my career, the future is looking all shined up for me. I've yet to reach my prime... I've yet to reach anywhere near my prime. Yours truly is responsible for causing mayhem unlike any other man has in their tenure with XWL. Growing up in the streets of Manchester I had to fight to live, survival depended on fighting. I've brought that into XWL and look at all it has done for me, I have won championship after championship and with no help from others, propelled myself straight into iconic status.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_smackdown1612_139

[Wade Barrett] But I've set my mind on winning more titles. I've put down challengers such as Kurt Angle, and the night that will live in history where I defended my title for a record 5 times in one night. However, I can't continue to live in the past... I took time off to improve myself for the future... What has happened has already happened, I can't thrive by the many outstanding accolades which I've already racked up. Rather, The Barrett Barrage must thrive once more in XWL. I must claim back everything that belongs to me, though I can't go for the Intercontinental Championship anymore because it now resides on Redemption and I am a Breakdown superstar, the United States title will rest in my hands soon enough and then the World Heavyweight title will follow. I am afraid of no living person and whoever holds that title let it be known that Wade Barrett is coming after you. I've hurt people in the past, and the future will be no different. I stand for aggression, and the Barrett Barrage is coming for anyone who stands in its way.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_smackdown1612_125

[Wade Barrett] And when I made my return tonight I expected to be cheered, but once again you all proved me wrong. I thought you guys had changed, I thought you were finally ready to show me the respect that I demand. Month in and month out I work the hardest and all of you continue to see that if it weren't for me, this business wouldn't be what it is. This company wouldn't top the Nielsen ratings among the other wrestling companies every week. There wouldn't be as much XWL Merchandise on XWLShop.com. The Pay Per Views wouldn't be a full $50... If I wasn't here, they probably wouldn't cost anything at all. I can't stand the thought that none of you appreciate what I do, I make XWL what it is, without me, XWL is a rundown piece of scum with no true meaning. None of the greatest moments of the last year in XWL would have occurred. For all we know, some other company could be prevalent among wrestling fans worldwide now. That is the effect that I've had here. If you asked any man in attendance who has done the most here, they would say no other name besides Wade Barrett. It's a proven fact, I'm the dominant man in this company. The great companies have all had names you can equate to their success.. WWF: Stone Cold, WCW: Sting, and most importantly XWL has the best of them all, Wade Barrett.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_smackdown1612_136

[Wade Barrett It's because I'm dominant that on my return, I don't need to stoop to the levels that some fellow competitors such as Raven have. I don't need to call out random outcasts from the shadows of who knows where and deliver a few quick weapon shots to them that causes them to crumple. I'm a former bare knuckle champion, I let my fists do the speaking, I don't need weapons nor will I stoop to their level. Without weapons, I have aided in the movement of Justin Gabriel from Main-Event to obscurity. It wasn't McGillicutty's chair shot that has really injured him, it was the punishment delivered from the hands of Wade Barrett. That clearly gave him a concussion which Michael McGillicutty only worsened. McGillicutty is fraudulent and clearly taking credit for the work of others. The Barrett Barrage knows no mercy, and those of you who choose to cross my path will come to meet my championship fists. Thank you all for listening.

*Wade Barrett drops his mic and inhales the boos that come shortly after. Barrett slowly exits the ring as the large amounts of boos continue and we head to commercial break.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 4:24 am

This is why I'm not John Cena.

*XWL Redemption comes back to the theme of John Cena as everyone in the arena is on their feet, and in shock that the Breakdown superstar is making an appearance!*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_009~60

[[Joey Styles:]]
What the hell? It's John Cena!

[[Michael Cole:]]
What's that loser from Breakdown doing here!? GO BACK TO THE B-SHOW CENA! GO HOME TO BREAKDOWN!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_002~125
Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_004~97

[[John Cena:]]
Last night at Unforgiven…I did what I’ve always tried to do. I tried to do what’s right. I didn’t take a pin from CM Punk over The Rock, I’d have been happy to let him take it so I could get out of crazytown and back doing my own thing. But no, because I tried to help CM Punk against those two corporate clowns, My thanks is getting a knee right in my face. And I’m sure CM Punk loved every second of it. So, that brings me to tonight, where I stand in the middle of CM Punk’s rebellious crusades, and Vinnie and Rocky’s quest to knock him down a few pegs, as just that, the man in the middle. So, I’m sure you’re all asking, “Well, what are you gonna do now, John Cena? What are you going to do now that CM Punk has basically told you to shove it and Rocky stole the win last night with help from his personal jocksniffer, Mr. Vincent Kennedy McMahon?”

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_005~89

I’ll tell you what I’m going to do. The same thing I’ve been doing since I stepped foot in this company. I will continue to rise above hate, I’ll CONTINUE to fight for Hustle, Loyalty, Respect. I will continue entertaining you people…At least, that’s what I would have said if I hadn’t had a nice long period of time to myself to think about what happened last night. Instead, I’ll say this: CM Punk, The Rock, Vince McMahon, forget ‘em. I try to be the nice guy and I get screwed over and booed and told that I should be wished the best in my future endeavors by Johnny Ace, the guy who was a “DYNAMIC DUDE! HANG TEN, BROTHA!” From now on, it’s all about me, John Cena.. There’s no need to try to “rise above hate” anymore, there’s no reason to “never give up”, or “be a star” anymore. And there’s certainly no need to try and please you fans anymore. I realize you're all infected into being a "pipebomber" or a "Dibiase Posse" member or whatever crappy fan clubs they have. The CeNation is gone the way of Rome, Persia, and even MySpace!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_008~65

Which brings me to my next point, now, where was the CeNation last night? Or…is it the PunkAndTedNation around here now? It seems like the “powers that be” are putting Punk and Teddy Boy in the spotlight on every show while the guy who was The Franchise of WWE for 11 years is put on the backburner for two guys who can’t even tie my shoelaces. By the way, you can purchase these Adidas HLR V1 Limited Edition shoes at www.xwlshop.com, where you can also get this “Never Give Up” t-shirt, hat, sweatbands, and wristbands. Sorry ladies, but I think the cardboard cut-out might be sold out. Not that any of you care anymore anyway. Moving along from the useless shilling though, tonight, I come back to my old stomping grounds of Redemption on a permanent basis, and why, do you ask?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_004~97

Because I deserve my spot in the spotlights, I deserve to be on the PPV posters instead of that chump McGillicutty, I deserve to be known as the Franchise Player around here, not the Evan Bournes or CM Punks or for god’s sake not the Ted DiBiases. I’m not a guy who uses flippy moves to look cool. I’m not the guy who drops pipebombs and goes on 20 minute rants insulting every Tom, Dick, and Harry who passes by. And I’m certainly not a “loveable loser” who uses his dad’s money to throw stupid parties and miraculously score hot women once he gets a big gold belt around his waist. Gee, wonder why he’s got her on his arm? Say, I bet it’s because he won the World Title!”

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_007~70

That title belongs around my waist, and that spotlight belongs to me! Not the flippy spot monkeys, the pipebombing rebels, or the rich bitches that seem to always be the ones who get it, IT SHOULD BE MINE! And believe me, it’s not pent up jealousy, it’s the damn truth that I deserve it more than anyone else, that I bust my ass more than anyone else, and that I’m better in every meaning of the word than anyone else who walks around this company. Why? Because I’m the true “best in the world”! I don’t need a stupid T-Shirt, or a stupid cameraman following me around saying it to prove it. I prove it through Hustle, Loyalty, and Respect! And now, I’m going to prove that I deserve the spotlight, whether the boys in the back or the fans at home watching give a damn or not. Peace out.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Normal_001~149

My god...what did we just see Cole? Has John really...given up? Has he really turned his back on his fans like this?

Oh please, Styles. All Cena is is a sore loser and a rainbow-wearing crybaby. WAAAAA! WAAA! I LOST LAST NIGHT! WAAAA I NEED EXCUSES! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA--

For the love of god, shut up!

--AAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAAAAAAAA! WAAAA--

*Cole is interrupted as we cut to a commercial break.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 10:03 pm

*Redemption opens as the camera pans around a filled arena, fireworks begin to blast throughout the stage as the Redemption theme song plays. But once the fireworks stop a theme song plays.*

*It's The Miz! The theme of The Miz hits as the fans begin to instantly boo, an injured Miz. Who hasn't been seen in quite some time walks out onto the stage.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 DoZSg

*He adjusts his tie, and has his walking stick in the other hand. He begins to slowly walk down the ramp while grimacing in pain from his back.*

[Michael Cole] What the hell's your problem, Joey? Are you not going to help the poor man?! Look at him!

[Joey Styles] Here we go...

*The sound of headset feedback is heard as Michael Cole puts down his headset and rushes towards The Miz, he starts to help Miz make his way to the ring and up the steps. Once Miz slowly gets into the ring, Cole gives him a thumbs up and sprints back to the announcers table. Miz stands in the center of the ring with a microphone in one hand and his walking stick in the other.*

[Michael Cole] Why didn't you help me? Miz is badly injured and you just sat there yapping away didn't you? You're a disgrace, you should've helped him. Atleast I had the decency to help him out!

[Joey Styles] I'm not a medic, alright? I'm a commentator, although maybe I should look into being a medic because then I wouldn't have to work with you!

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 X1Mcv

[The Miz] Well, did you miss me?

*Miz is met by instant boo's from the crowd, he smirks.*

[The Miz] I knew you did! Trust me, I haven't missed you. While I have been injured, aside from doing my rehab on my back I've been living the life. I've been going to A-List parties, Movie premieres, top class interviews, you name it! While all of you sit in your seats suffering through a weekly Redemption show without me, I'm off having the time of my life. I hope that sinks into your stupid brains when you realise that I don't need XWL! I'm only here for a once off appearance because I felt bad for the fans being deprived of seeing The Miz in the ring. I've been so caught up with my celebrity lifestyle, I've neglected XWL, although I'm no Rock in terms of that, hopefully some day. The only good thing about Redemption right now is R-Truth of course. Or should I call him, the future Mr. Money in the Bank! As much as I'd love to compete in that match, with my injury I cannot. I know, I know, hold back your tears. You'll see me back in the ring in no time but as of now it's all about R-Truth.

*The fans begin to cheer "R-Truth Sucks! R-Truth Sucks! R-Truth Sucks!"*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 SLlmf

[The Miz] Now in this Money in the Bank match, you'd think Truth has a one in six chance of winning, right? Well you're wrong, it's pretty much guarantee'd that Truth will win. Look at his opponents for crying out loud! Let's run this down, first up we've got Michael McGillicutty. Don't worry, you're not the only ones confused as to who this actually is. Apparently he's the X-Treme Champion, but that title has been irrelevant since Rob Van Dam's title reign. He was the one who was pinned in the tag match main event last week, not R-Truth. If it had been me teaming with Truth, Cena and Steen wouldn't have stood a chance! And... speaking of Kevin Steen... I cannot believe it, that sack of crap is actually in the Money in the Bank match?! They actually expect him to have the agility to climb a ladder in a match? You've got to be kidding me. Hell, if Kevin Steen tried to climb the rung of a ladder it would break because he's so damn fat. Kevin Steen of all people, being in a match at Final Stand IV is an utter travesty! I'm leaving it up to Truth to have Steen taken out of that match on a stretcher.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 4O5W5

[The Miz] James Storm is another example of "Who the hell is this guy?" I don't know what he's done to deserve a spot in this match but if he's in, it doesn't make a difference because once again.. My boy Truth is going to take home the prize and get to the top of the mountain where he belongs. I think that's it.. oh, wait! How could I forget Dolph Ziggler, the Showoff! The former caddy and male cheerleader who thinks he's the hottest thing on the market because Justin Gabriel helped him win the IC Title. Trust me, Dolph. You can do headstands, pushups and star jumps all the way into Final Stand but you're going to choke in the Money in the Bank match because you don't have what it takes. Last week on BreakDown you tried to have this big heartfelt promo to get the fans to take you more seriously and it backfired. It made you look like a child who is striving for attention, so at Final Stand, none of these guys will be able to-

*Suddenly Miz is cut off by large "Cena! Cena! Cena!" chants.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 KoFAc

[The Miz] Ohhh, right. How cold I have forgotten Cena? The biggest phony in the whole match, the walking colourful billboard is in a United States Championship match AND Money in the Bank? What the hell is that? REALLY? That United States title should still be mine, I was the most must see United States Champion in XWL History! When I was champion, the ratings were through the roof! It's no surprise that the ratings are as low as ever with people like Wade Barrett and Shawn Michaels holding titles. If Cena was to win the United States title I'd be afraid to see what he'd do, having John Cena represent the USA is ridiculous. He can go around with his fake salutes, thinking he's a man of the people but he's just doing anything he can to get attention. He's an attention seeker! He's hogging not one but two matches at Final Stand, but why am I not surprised? I could go on and on about Cena, and you know what? I will. He is the biggest disgrace to wrestling since Kevin Steen, he can't wrestle, he can't cut a promo, he has to use cheap tactics to get the fans to like him. All of those kids who look up to him will grow out of it soon and everyone will rightfully learn to hate him. I can't wait to see the day when he finally leaves-

*The Miz' rant goes on and on until he is cut off by the theme song of John Cena! The fans go nuts as the fan favourite walks onto the stage looking as serious as ever. He cracks a slight grin while standing on the stage as Miz starts to talk.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 WG35P

[The Miz] NO! CENA! Stay back, I'm an injured man damnit. You know better than this, you stay on that stage. I have a walking stick, I can barely walk, I have an injured back, go away!

*But none of this pleading seems to work.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 25kr0xl

*Cena takes off his shirt as the fans cheer loudly, he then runs down the ramp at full pace while Miz tries to stagger away. He stands up and confronts Miz, who dropped his microphone. He points his walking stick at Cena trying to get him to back away, but Cena grabs the walking stick. Miz struggles to stand on his own, Cena grabs the walking stick by both ends and snaps it half and then picks Miz up on his shoulders for the Attitude Adjustment! He holds Miz up on his shoulders while the fans are still going nuts for him to do it, he turns to the camera and winks and then slams Miz with an explosive Attitude Adjustment! The fans give a huge pop for this, Cena gets back up to his feet and raises his arms as his theme song plays yet again. Miz isn't moving on the mat, Cena continues celebrating as we head to a video package for another MITB participant, Kevin Steen.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 WdRoU

This was from February, maybe, I don't think I posted this anyway
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:24 pm

As XWL returns from ashort ad break Jack Swagger can be seen inside the ring with his Extreme championshp slung over his shoulder.

Swagger
I am the all American American Jack Swagger and I'm still your Xtreme champion.I equal ratings, I'm the reason all of you tune into this otherwise terrible show. Every week you turn your T.Vs on just to see me. Your all american champion. Many of you idolise me with posters and action figures. Others send me mail which I would like you to stop doing because last week the postman just all the post for my entire street on my doorstep because of how many letters I had. You all want to be exactly like me, But unfortunatley for you there's no possible way that you idiots could ever amount to anything in his industry. Look at yourselves compared with me. You can't get any worse whereas I can only get better.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 041

Swagger
Look at this right here on my shoulder. This is proof that I'm not only one of XWL's better athletes, But also that I'm the most hardcore superstar on this roster. Last week I dominated yet another poor guy who thought he had what it too to take this championship from me, As you can see he did not succeed. I'm starting to wonder why they even bother sending me any opponents, I mean I win every single match I'm in week after week. Month after month, It's almost like XWL management is too scared to let me go after the world championship even though I've already pinned the champion. That should be all the proof they need that I'm ready for that match. What do you see when you look at me ? Don't answer that was rhetorical you morons. The truth is you all see greatness, You see the future of XWL.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 043

Swagger
Tonight I'm facing the same generic failure they always throw at me in Evan Bourne. This guy has done absolutley nothing latley, Sure he might've held the World Championship a while ago yet he's not done anything since then. He just sort of gave up and became a face in the crowd. Who even cares about him nowadays ? No one cares about Bourne. He's just a washed up wrestler who can't even get the time to cut a promo like I'm doing right now. Almost every superstar on the roster gets to do this, But not Bourne. He gets to be pinned 1,2,3 every single match. I'm not even sure why he's here, He's just wasting someone who's actually talented's spot on the roster. Tonight I will send him all the way down to competing in dark matches, After he taps out tonight he'll be thanking me for allowing him to walk.

XWL then fades into the next segment

Obviously shit, Just posted to see if I like promoing as him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:44 am

Thanks for the pics Sdogg and here is my first promo in leagues

HBK hi im hbk and i want a wwe chamnpionshp match
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:49 am

ewantu2 wrote:

Firstly they're caps of him with a championship so you'll never get to use them.

Secondly your spelling needs work if you hope to win a "chamnionshp"
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:55 am

ewantu2 wrote:

If you crawled into a hole and never came out, I think I'd be fine with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:57 am

sdogg50c wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:

Firstly they're caps of him with a championship so you'll never get to use them.

I quote my first ever promo and i spelled it like that back in XWS.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 11:58 am

ewantu2 wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:

Not exactly like you needed to save that for safekeeping tho.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:31 pm

sdogg50c wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:
sdogg50c wrote:
ewantu2 wrote:

Not exactly like you needed to save that for safekeeping tho.

I didn't save it i just know it of by heart.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 12:35 pm

ewantu2 wrote:

I didn't save it i just know it of by heart.

Not exactly hard to remember tho. It's the worst promo I've ever seen and you've not improved in the slightest if that was your first promo ever.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 1:36 pm

ewantu2 wrote:

Uncool of you to come and put Bang's HBK promos to shame like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 12:54 am

Made this then decided I didn't want to switch, made up random circumstances for the promo lol.

*We return from commercial break and the cameras pan around the inside of the arena. We've seen tons of actions so far as we would with any XWL show. The fans are pumped as they've waited all year for a show near their hometown and they're finally getting their chance to see their favorites. Well, their favorites, and this man.*

*The theme song of none other than The Awesome One, The Miz, sounds off. The fans are also sounding off themselves, booing his arrival. Miz enters through the curtain and he doesn't care what these fans think so long as he knows what he thinks. He begins to walk down the ramp with the boos following him all the way, and they aren't ceasing.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 8th%20Aug%202011%20-%20MNR%20720p%20HD%20-%20Part%202_flv_000578645

*Miz is now halfway down the ramp, but he keeps on moving, progressing the rest of the way down the ramp. He reaches the end of the ramp, ignoring the fans, giving them 0 pieces of his mind at all. Miz walks over to the steel steps, going up each slowly and intently. He almost goes up them so slowly some might think he's just trying to waste the show's time. But once he finally does make it up those steps, he walks across the ring apron, no more than half way. He pulls the rope down for himself before slipping into the ring and pacing around a bit before pulling out a microphone. Once doing so, he begins speaking.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 8th%20Aug%202011%20-%20MNR%20720p%20HD%20-%20Part%202_flv_000626527

[The Miz] Well, well, well, what do we have here? A bunch of ignorant, self centered, "fans", booing at my arrival again. You think I don't know that you don't like me? Do you think you just have to remind me every time I come out here? I know that you don't like me, I don't need any reminding of that. And I don't want you to like me either, you people make me sick. You boo me, of all people, you don't like me, well you don't deserve to like me because I am the best wrestler this company can offer you. You would rather cheer a nerd like Daniel Bryan or a cheesy coward like Ted DiBiase, than me.. The Awesome One.. The Miz! Really? Really? You people actually like those guys? I bet their own mothers don't even love them yet you people fall head over heels for them.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 8th%20Aug%202011%20-%20MNR%20720p%20HD%20-%20Part%202_flv_000645712

[The Miz] I've been more entertaining than any of your beloved superstars behind. I was the mastermind behind the hit that was, "The Dirt Sheet", I was the best United States Champion in the history of XWL, I didn't need to hold it for a record long time like Shawn Michaels to make my mark on it. And that leads me to an important point. I was screwed in King of the Ring.. There is no way I could have lost that match the right way, I am The Miz, there is no way that Shawn Michaels could beat me, he isn't nearly as good as me. I have as much talent in my left pinkie than he does in his entire body. He's boring, he's old, and he's awful whereas I am young, I am must see, and I am definitely not awful. Shawn Michaels you cheated, you are a fraud Michaels.. I don't know how you did it, or what you did, but you did not fairly beat me. I demand a rematch and I demand it right now, Shawn, if you don't come out right now and give me the match I deserve to get into the King of the Ring finals right now then it'll prove how much better I am, than you.

*The Miz stands center of the ring, cocky as always, staring out towards the ramp. The fans are booing, both for The Miz and for the expected entrance of Shawn Michaels who isn't their favorite either. Miz has since lowered the microphone, and a good 10 seconds or so has passed when he begins to clap. It seems Michaels isn't coming out and then The Miz raises the mic up to his mouth to speak again.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 8th%20Aug%202011%20-%20MNR%20720p%20HD%20-%20Part%202_flv_000663297

[The Miz] That right there is what I'm talking about, Michaels won't even come out and face me right now because he knows that he cheated. I am the rightful King of the Ring 2012, don't even bother watching Supremacy to find out who wins because it doesn't matter. If it's Shawn Michaels or Triple H either way the winner should have been The Miz so if I were smart, I would save my money and I would not order the Pay Per View because yours truly, The Miz, isn't even on it! I'm the rightful King of the Ring and there's nothing else to it, I was better than anyone that was in the tournament before it was even made.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 8th%20Aug%202011%20-%20MNR%20720p%20HD%20-%20Part%202_flv_000685186

[The Miz] And seeing as Michaels has no problem taking something from me when he stole my crown of King of the Ring, I'll make it my duty to steal something from him. I want the championship that was mine before Shawn Michaels was even relevant again in XWL, when he was dealing with the Ministry of Darkness, I was having the must successful United States Championship reign in history until it was cut short by that tub of lard, Kevin Steen. The United States Championship belongs on my shoulder because it should never have gone to someone as old and boring as you. Shawn do you even know what must see means? You wouldn't know must see if it smacked you right across your wrinkly face. Must see means that everyone, the ignorant fans, the fat fans, the fans still in diapers, the fans in adult diapers, the superstars in the back, everyone has to change the channel of their TV to XWL the second my face is shown.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 8th%20Aug%202011%20-%20MNR%20720p%20HD%20-%20Part%202_flv_000656657

[The Miz] That is the impact I have on shows, in the months of my absence it was recorded as some of the worst ratings in XWL since long before the brand split. When I held the United States Championship it was exactly a year ago and the ratings were the best we've ever seen. I trended worldwide on twitter during my return, and I was thanked by many for relieving them of having to watch the less appealing superstars while I was gone. I should be United States Champion, if anything, I should be United States Champion to make up for the poor treatment I received on Redemption where Ted DiBiase carelessly sidelines me for months. You know what.. I'm going to win the United States Championship for one reason, and one reason only. I'll win it because I'm The Miz... And I'm... Awesome!!!

*With that The Miz emphasizes the "Awesome" part before dropping the microphone. He stands in the center of the ring with the fans around him all booing as we fade into commercial break.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:30 am

*Tyson enters*

[Tyson Kidd] Everyone always expects so much out of me because I was apart of the Hart Dungeon. You all have your expectations set to the highest because I trained in the same place as legends such as Bret Hart, Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, but you feel to realize I don't want to mold my career after theirs just because I'm part of their dynasty. I'm not Davey Boy Smith, I'm not Bret Hart and I'm not Jim Neidhart either because what I am, is Tyson Kidd. I haven't exactly been succeeding as of late, I remember a time where I was doing pretty well. I had some battles with Evan Bourne, I even got an Intercontinental Championship match against Wade Barrett. But that's where my career hit a wall. Ever since I lost to Wade Barrett I haven't been the same for months, and do you know why? It isn't because I lost momentum, or because I went through a slump or anything like that because that's what happens to everyone other than Tyson Kidd. I don't fall into slumps, I don't lose confidence, because I'm too good for that. What happened was all of you, you were sick of me. You filed a complaint to XWL Management that I was a stain on the most prestigious line of athletes in the history of wrestling, the Harts. But here's a newsflash that you all need, I'm not even related to them. I'm not related to them and I've never wanted to be, the Harts, as far as I'm concerned they were my ticket into this business that I rode as long as I could and now that the train has run out of fuel, it's time to get with the time and move on up to the airplane... The more efficient road to becoming the mega star that Tyson Kidd should be.

*Tyson Kidd surely isn't planning to make peace with the fans, instead he's enticing them to boo him. Surely this isn't a good plan for a man who wants to stick around, but no one knows what's going through his mind so there's no telling what he's planning.*

[Tyson Kidd] I have the charisma, the charming good look, and the in ring ability to be the best thing ever seen here. It's all of you fans holding me back, you want to see me living up to some sort of expectations set by being trained in the Hart Dungeon but let me tell you a little bit about what really went on in my time in the Dungeon. I was trained by some of the best wrestlers, I saw how hard they worked. I saw what they had to do, and they showed me what I had to do if I wanted to be as successful as them. However, it didn't take long for me to realize everything they were doing... It was well, pointless. I didn't need to do any of that, I was Tyson Kidd, I had all the talent they had to work for naturally! So after I graduated from the Dungeon as the last ever person to graduate, I took it to what as the WWE and they misused me. They thought that my natural talent wasn't enough, but the truth was that Vince was getting old and forgot what talent even was. He forgot what it meant to be charismatic, and then I took it to XWL and it was up and down there. But finally, they started to use me right. I got the opportunities I deserved but it all came to a halt when the fans complained my arrogant attitude was tarnishing the Hart's legacy, I was even fired for a brief bit before luckily I was rehired. It all has to stop, I can't be compared to the Harts any longer, they mean nothing to me, I am my own person.

*The crowd are in a frenzy of boos in the background, they don't like the legendary Harts being thrown under the bus they way they have been by Tyson Kidd so far. But there's nothing they can do aside from boo so it'll have to do.*

[Tyson Kidd] The only thing that means anything to me is myself, you fans who tried to get rid of me, even if I didn't like you before now you're even worse in my book. The Harts knowingly allowed my career to almost be ruined even after all the time I spent with them, and no superstars had my back when I was fired. You all mean nothing to me because none of you have been there for me. I have my own back and well, I wouldn't want anyone here to have my back because lord knows the second I turn my back to any of you you'll put a knife right in it. I've learned that I can't trust any of you because through these last few months my career has almost been destroyed. But now I'm moving on, I'm back and I'm ready to make a splash because I'm after, wait, I didn't tell you what it was that I wanted with my career? I guess I should have said that a lot earlier.. My intentions here are to win the X-Treme title.

*The crowd boo, we're not quite sure if they're booing the X-Treme title or they're booing Tyson Kidd wanting a title, but we're almost sure it's one of the two. They let up when Kidd begins speaking again though.*

[Tyson Kidd] You all may look at the X-Treme title, it's a known fact you see mediocrity. You don't see a championship with the same prestige as the rest, I'm sure some of you may even not see it as a title. But I'm going to change all of that, my goal is to make that championship into what it should be, a fighting title. Made for those who know that they're the best there is to offer and aren't afraid to go out there and compete in violent matches week after week. The X-Treme Championship is a blessing in disguise that no ones realized yet. It gives people like me somewhere to break through and show that we aren't afraid to put it all on the line to compete here, but instead the championship is hated on because people want it to be more. They don't see what it's good for, but instead they see what it's lacking that other championships have. I'm going to put a stop to all of that. I'll make you all realize that championship is better than the rest.

*By this time the fans have started chanting "Leave the Ring", over and over, wanting Kidd out. They don't realize what they're doing, but inside, they're actually inspiring Kidd to stay out here and continue his rant.*

[Tyson Kidd] You people aren't booing me because you want me out because the truth is you don't want me out. You're into these types of swerves, right? So why don't you all just shut up and let me finish talking. You're not fooling anyone into believing anything they didn't already think when you boo me, and you're not accomplishing anything because every time you tell me to leave the ring it just lights a fire inside me, it inspires me to stay here and speak because you're only proving to me that you're listening to what I'm saying and in some way shape or form, it's effecting you. Maybe you just don't like guys who go against what you think, maybe you're a Hart fan, I don't know, but at least I'm getting a reaction. Unlike when I entered and you were all silent, probably assuming someone was about to come to the ring and beat me in a match then I'd go back to the back like I've been doing for awhile. But that isn't what happened this time and now you realize there's more to Tyson Kidd than losing matches. And you don't like that, you all wanted to watch your show in peace, watching the people you've come to know through the years of XWL and you didn't want this change. You people like change when it's in the form of a CM Punk pipebomb, but when it comes from someone you don't know so much about you people get on the defense. You thought I didn't have a voice, well you were wrong, you thought I'd stay silent, wrong again, you thought I was just another person to come out of the Hart Dungeon, you've got this all wrong because I am the most important person to come out of there. I'm even more important than the founder of it, Stu Hart.

*The fans are doing the opposite of eating up everything he says; they're hating everything he says. They're trying to boo him off the stage, but it's to no avail. He continues speaking and they can't stop him, it seems to be getting to Kidd, but it's getting to him in a good way. Making him more pleased about speaking what he's speaking, I guess the fans don't give a thought to not saying anything and seeing if that gets him to leave.*

[Tyson Kidd] So next time I come out here I'll be expecting you all to show me some respect. Because as the single most talented man in XWL, respect is what I deserve. I don't want your foolish signs, or your high fives. I don't even want your applause because I don't care what any of you think. What I want is for all of you to quiet down, shut up, and watch me talk about whatever I please with no interruptions next time. I'm sure you've heard it's impolite to talk when others do, so why do you? Just because I don't know who any of you are you feel like you can boo me if you want to? I'm sure if you were talking to your best friend and he said something you didn't agree with, the last thing you would do would be starting to yell "BOO!!!!!!! BOO!!!!!!!! BOO!!!!!!!!". It's childish if you ask me, wait, most of the people in attendance are kids....... You know what, it's childish of them too. Next time I come out here you better listen to what I have to say, because this just isn't acceptable. Well, time will tell what will happen next time I come out here... Until next time.

*Tyson Kidd drops his mic and the fans seem relieved that he's finally going to exit. His theme starts up again and he begins walking to the back, confident and cocky as ever. He seems like he's ready to back up his words, but will he? The fans must hope he can't because then they won't have to hear from him, but who knows?*

Pics and commentary would have been added if I ended up with him Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:24 am

I did a test promo for a gimmick I was thinking of giving TBK if I were to be him again.... decided against it though...

As Redemption returns from a short commercial break we are brought to ringside where the thousands in attendance are showing off their "I'm a member of the Dibiase Posse!", "You can't see me", and "Santino's a joke" signs and posters.

[youtube]Brian Kendrick Theme: Hey You[/youtube]

Brian Kendrick's theme begins to blast throughout the arena as the crowd welcomes him back with a "TBK" chant.

Styles
Look Cole, Brian Kendrick is back on Redemption! What a great surprise!

Cole
Surprise? Well Joey unlike you I did my job and already found out that Brian Kendrick would be returning tonight.

Kendrick shoots out from the curtain and begins to sprint down to the squared circle as pyro begins to blast up from the ends of the ramp following him down to the ring while the crowd cheers.

Styles
I'm glad that he's returned here to Redemption as apposed to his old home over on Breakdown.

Cole
I'm not, I'd trade that filthy hippie for The Miz any day!  

Kendrick slides into the ring and quickly jumps up onto one of the corners before performing a backflip into the middle of the ring as pyro shoots up as he lands.

Styles
Well can The Miz do that?

Kendrick requests a mic and waits for the crowd's cheers to subside before speaking.

{TBK}
Six months ago I made my return to the XWL for one purpose and one purpose only, to save the X-Treme Division. I preached for weeks about the injustice that was done to the title, I jumped through hoops in order to secure a title shot against the then X-Treme Champion Christian, and I won that title fair and square. But did I save the X-Treme Championship? No. Sure I brought about the X-Treme Division, yeah I gave the overlooked a chance to let their voices be heard, yes I was on the verge of a long and successful title reign which could have, should have made the title more interesting if not saved it altogether, but I let my ego get the best of me, I thought that I was unbeatable.. I was wrong. When Sin Cara put me through that table I not only lost my title, I lost my confidence, I lost my motivation. Instead of taking the loss with my head up I quit. Now six months later the X-Treme Title is still as worthless as two left shoes and there are still wrestlers such as Damien Sandow, Crimson, as well as many others who think they can do what I failed to do. I can only think of what would have happened if I asked for a rematch against Sin Cara instead of leaving the XWL only to waste my time sitting in front of my computer at home getting stoned. Don't get me wrong I didn't return here to preach about how drugs are bad m'kay, I'm not CM Punk, I still smoke, I still drink, I still like to party just as much as The Party Starter Curt Hawkins does, but there is one thing that I did give up, there is one negative habit that I did break out of, and that bad habit is overusing the internet.

The crowd gives off a mixed reaction, clearly not approving Kendrick's theory that the Internet is negative, but approving of Kendrick as a person nonetheless.

{TBK}
Now I know I might sound crazy but after sitting at home for so long wasting my time in front of my computer I realized that the internet turned me; an outspoken, intellectual man, into a fast-twitch airhead incapable of profound cogitation. Rather than spending my time contemplating the meaning of life as we know it like I have in the past, I choose to sit in front of a screen and rely on falsities that one can find on google. I slowly felt my mind changing as if someone was tinkering with my brain, remapping it, reprogramming it. Before the internet brainwashed me with false knowledge I used to be able to read a book with ease, I used to enjoy it, but now? Now I find myself struggling to stay focused after just a mere page or two, I begin to fidget and look for something else to do. I used to comfort myself, saying that I only do my reading on the web for convenience, but I realized that the way I read hasn't changed one bit, yet the way I think has changed completely. The Internet has been chipping away my capacity for concentration, I once was a scuba diver in a sea of words and thought, but now I merely skim the top of the sea like a jet skier would, looking only for facts instead of knowledge.

Kendrick begins to pace the ring as he speaks

{TBK}
I'm not here to tell you what you should or shouldn't do, I'm just here to enlighten you. Like I've said in the past, I've been given a god given gift to wrestle, but wrestling isn't my purpose, my purpose is to help you see clearer in this clouded world that we live in. Whether you choose to continue to skim rather than read, "lol" rather then feel true joy, or be a slave to "hotspots" is up to you, I just wish you all to know the slippery slope that you're causing, that I once contributed in causing. The Internet influences the brain and it's neural pathways, effecting our culture, social lives, and our way of thinking. Whether it is effecting it negatively or positively is still a mystery to most, for every talent lost another shall be gained. By learning how to be a skilled hunter on google and absorbing the relevant information quickly you lose the ability to concentrate on what really matters, knowledge. By relying on the internet where anything can happen you cause your imagination to be needed less and less, you lose the ability to simply think. Now that every definition, every fact in the world can be found in seconds on google you are losing the ability to recall facts based solely on memory. You are all slowly losing your minds, giving in to this online database, allowing the internet to run your lives, but I'm here to help you rid yourselves of this terrible habit, all you have to do is admit that you have a problem, for that's always the first step. If you want to be saved, all you have to do is admit it, I'm not going to force anyone to do anything, all you have to do is stand up so that I know that I'm not wasting my words and time.. Stand up if you want to be saved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:59 pm

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 YA1KA

*AJ is shown walking backstage, she walks up to the camera as the interviewer talks.*

[Interviewer] AJ! What are you doing here? You haven't been seen in XWL for months, would you care to re-introduce yourself to the XWL fans?!

[AJ] Hi everyone, my name's AJ. I like long walks on the beach, ice cream and puppies. In my spare time I like to-

[Interviewer] Uhh, I mean, explain wehre you've been!

*AJ lets out a little laugh.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 VzyuB

[AJ] Well, of course the last time you all saw me on TV was when I was attacked by Beth Phoenix.. And that, err, sucked. It's been about two months since that happened, and for those of you who don't remember. I was in a divas championship match with Layla and Beth Phoenix ran down to the ring, planted me with a Glam Slam and left, causing me the match. Now i'm not one to let stuff like that get to me, I thought that I was going to carry on and call out Beth but.. I didn't. Beth hasn't done anything since that attack, it's literally all she's done in months, why does she hold a grudge with me? What have I done wrong that's caused someone like that to target me? I'm not gonna lie, it hurt me, well, physically of course but also mentally. For so long now I've been trying to do good for the divas division and pour my heart into this company and that's the thanks I get from a fellow diva. Honestly I just had to take some time out and step back for a bit, but now that I'm back I feel like I'm ready to re-capture my divas championship! I gotta' admit it was kinda cool sitting back and watching things play out, but Beth not doing anything else other than attacking me did get to me...

[Interviewer] Erm, It seems like you're trying to put this whole Beth Phoenix thing past you.. Are you going to call her out or are you scared?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 OYZhW

[AJ] Scared? No! I'm not scared of Beth Phoenix or her Scott Steiner like physique. I just want to know what have I done that made her cost me my title and not show her face again.. Is it jealousy? Was she angered by the fact that she was overlooked and I was chosen to face Layla? Maybe. But she took it the wrong way, she took it OUT on the wrong girl. I'll admit that Beth is a fantastic wrestler and I considered her a peer of mine but if she's got this chip on her shoulder then she shouldn't attack people, she should go out and WRESTLE to prove that she is worth title shots. The fact that she's been sitting at home probably stirring over her being underused is a sign that she's just in it for glory, but that's not how I am, I'm here because I love wrestling. If Beth wants to show her face and come after me again then fine, I'm ready for her this time... Just as long as she calls me out to her face and not cost me another Championship match because that was weak.. Maybe it's just another case of how the mighty have fallen? Beth was one of the original divas in XWL, she was the womens champion AND the divas champion. But what has she done for the past two years since Michelle McCool beat her for the title?

[Interviewer] Intriguing point... Now that you're back is there any plans to reform the Chickbusters with fellow BreakDown diva Kaitlyn?

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 VtWay

[AJ] Kaitlyn and I haven't talked in a pretty long time, it's not really a case of we don't like each other or anything like that. We'll always be buds but let's face it, we're wrestlers, we couldn't stay a team forever. We just went our seperate ways and who knows, maybe one day we could be a team again or maybe we could be fighting for that title once again? We'll just have to wait and see! But hell, it feels good to be back. I missed the whole XWL experience when I was gone but I feel rejuvinated now. I'm ready to do what I've always tried to do and that's change womens wrestling, i'm not a barbie or a model. I'm a die hard wrestling fan and I will be until the day I die, and believe me when I say Beth Phoenix isn't going to change that. If she wants some of this, it could get a little crazy..

*AJ smirks and walks off.*

This was done before I found the feud with Austin
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:31 pm

Wanted to get this out of my system. Shout out to Adam for the caps.

Redemption returns from a commercial break and the feeling in the arena is tense and you get the vibe from the unhappy faces of the people that something bad is about to happen. They’ve all read the dirtsheets, they’ve all the heard the rumors, and all just have that bad feeling that the stories of Miz making his grand return to Redemption is true, and with the show nearly over it’s only a matter of time before the man who claims himself to be on a different tier to everyone else.

And here he is! Much to the disdain of the crowd, The Miz is actually here, and boy does he look as cocky and arrogant as ever. The boos don’t even phase him as he steps onto the stage and adjusts what has to be a $1000 if not more suit as he looks over at the people with a grin on his face.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 DoZSg

Miz clearly doesn’t care whether or not the people care about him and he shouts out some things that can’t be heard over their boos before bending over with his arms outstretched behind him before slowly rising up and thrusting his arms in the sky with his head titled back as he takes a moment to take in the moment. Miz makes his way down the ramp with a strut filled with so much swagger and confidence it’s rediciulous and there’s no doubt that Miz considers himself to be the best thing going for not just XWL but for the entire world. Miz steps climbs into the ring and walks around in a circle for several seconds seemingly making eye contact with the thousands of people in attendance tonight.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 X1Mcv

The Miz
It’s a really such a shame… no a disgrace… no a downright travesty the way Redemption has fallen down in the pits of irrelevancy since I was foolishly drafted to Breakdown all those months ago. Because let’s no beat around the bush here, any show that has the Miz on is automatically the A-show and instantly becomes the show to see because I am the most must-see superstar in XWL history. Everywhere I go people want autographs, they want me to kiss their babies or pretend that I want to take pictures with their ugly children, when the fact of the matter is that there’s none of you failures are worth my time. This set up… this situation we have right here is perfect because I get to be the center of attention and you all can gather round and admire me from a distance where your grubby hands can’t get anywhere near me.

The boos are powerful and they come in with such strength and ferocity that it feels like the roof is gonna cave in, but the look on Miz’s face tells the entire story: he’s loving it and any reaction that he can get out of these people will satisfy him.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 SLlmf

The Miz
Really? I suck? Really? You’re all just gonna pretend that I’m not the reason this arena is sold out or why hundreds if not thousands of people are parked on their couches hanging onto my every word? We’re just gonna act like news of The Miz’s return to Redemption isn’t the reason why some of you even bothered stepping foot into what can only be described as a filthy, disgusting, smelly, hick town? You all came to paid to see me, you all are still in this stuffy arena to see me, and you’ll all be back next week to see me, because I am the only reason to turn into any XWL show. It doesn’t matter if I lost my King of the Ring match, it doesn’t matter if I wasn’t included in the… the… whatever the hell that crap tournament for the United States Championship is called, it doesn’t even matter that I’m not a champion right now, what matters is that I’m still the best despite my setbacks and I’m gonna prove that I am and will forever be the most dangerous man on the roster.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 4O5W5

The Miz
Championships, main events, headlining world tours: those are the sort of things you can expect from me now that I’m back under competent management. My time on Breakdown, well you can call it a learning experience, because while I was over there I learned that the likes of Mick Foley will waste my talent by having me face people who are far beneath me. And I’m not saying that those people don’t exist on Redemption too, but Vickie Guerrero knows a star when she sees one, and I know I’ll be utilized to the best of my talents. So what that means is that it’s not a matter of if, but an issue of when. When will I end Michael McGillicutty’s subpar reign as Intercontinental Champion? When will I be given someone’s Elimination Chamber spot to good use so I can put it to good use? Or even better I’ll face the winner on the very next Redemption and end their reign before they get the chance to ruin the prestige of the title. Hell, I may even take on whichever loser is holding the X-treme title and make it mean something for once. You see, it doesn’t matter which belt I’m holding, as long as it has my name engraved on it, it’ll be the championship to have and I’ll be the superstar to be because everyone will want to live up to me.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 KoFAc

The Miz
I know that I’m not the first to make those kind of promises, but the so called men who came before weren’t The Miz and that’s a disadvantage that’s hard to overcome. So what you should be doing right now is marking your calendars because as of this very moment Redemption will never be the same… as of this moment Redemption finally has that one special thing it’s been missing for so very long, a man like me. I will hold true to my promises, it’s only a matter of time, but what I’m certain of right now is that I’m The Miz and I’m

AWFUL

The Miz
AWWWWWWWESOME!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:55 pm

*BreakDown returns from commercial break to be met by the sight of a backdrop. The screen reads “Live Via Satellite” on the top right hand corner. After a few seconds of silence, Chris Jericho walks onto camera and sits down in the chair. He sits and thinks for roughly ten seconds and then begins to talk.*

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 UfezQ

[Chris Jericho] Last week at Eye for an Eye, I took part in the Elimination Chamber.. A match where many souls were tormented physically and mentally in that horror of a structure. I of course was tested to the fullest and went on to be defeated in that match, now I could talk and talk about how that match went or the winner of the match, demanding a rematch in true fashion of myself, but no. I'm here to talk about the future, nothing in the past, nothing in the present, I want to talk about what's next for Chris Jericho. I've had a long road in XWL, I was the first ever Intercontinental Champion, I was a four time World Heavyweight Champion in my large tenure here. Last week I had the opportunity to become an XWL Champion for the first time and to be quite honest I failed, miserably. But I'm not blaming that on anyone else, I most certainly wasn't “cheated” out of the title, for once I realised what my problem has been for the past year and a half ever since I lost that World Title.. the problem was me. It was my fault that I did not win the XWL Title, and it was my fault that I was unable to capture the World Title on two different occasions in 2011 also. It's a hard fact to bare, but it's true.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 N0tg9

[Chris Jericho] Lately I've felt like... I've felt like I was a shell of my former self. That I was grasping at straws for a way to get attention, for a way to people to talk about Chris Jericho and shove my name into the limelight and down the throats of the XWL fans. I even beat up a harmless Hall of Famer Ric Flair, just so I could be a point of interest from people. I even beat up a harmless future Hall of Famer by the name of Mick Foley at Supremacy 2011 just so I could get more of the attention I craved so that I could try and get into the Elimination Chamber for 2011.. Which I lost.. Just like this year. And it's the same formula that I tried over and over, I could attack the current champions as much as I want and get another undeserved title shot. Just like I did when I faced CM Punk last year at November To Remember, I knew he was the biggest name in the company at the time so he became a target. I'm not going to lie, I was jealous of CM Punk. He had a bandwagon of millions listening to every word I said, while I came out to lacklustre reactions and lacklustre performances and matches. And when I headed backstage after the Elimination Chamber I felt like a broken down has-been who was almost on the verge of tears after failing to capture the brass ring yet again.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 U0rrA

[Chris Jericho] I became something I promised myself many years ago I would never be, I became one of them. I became one of the people I despised when I was starting up in this business. When I was in WCW I watched the people like Scott Hall and Kevin Nash bully innocent people, take all of the glory which they didn't deserve. I was inserted into the group of bitter men who think they deserve it all when quite frankly they're not owed anything, and they're not worth a damn. I sat backstage in the trainers room, I saw people walk by. I saw the likes of Michael McGillicutty, Ezekiel Jackson, Alex Riley, AJ Styles and Daniel Bryan.. I saw what I used to be, the young up and comers with passion and desire for wrestling who will risk life and limb for this business. And then I took a look in the mirror, I saw a 41 year old man with tears in his eyes looking right back at me. As the future stood right outside the door, the past was standing in the trainers room because he has a bad back after a match. The young, courageous Chris Jericho of old would've shrugged that off and been proud of his performance at the Elimination Chamber, but not this bitter man.

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 DIDeH

[Chris Jericho] Instead of holding my head high and taking that loss in my stride, I took it to heart when I noticed what my real place in this company was. I noticed that my place in this company was nothing more than a washed up veteran. So I marched down to Mick Foley's office... no.. wait. I limped down to Mick Foleys office, and I broke down. I didn't have a conversation with the man, I broke down. I broke down about how my career has gone down the toilet recently and I don't know what to do. And everyone knows my past with Mick Foley, we hate each other but backstage and as a boss I know he's a man I can confide in. Mick could've easily told me to get out of his office, but no. Mick sat there and listened to me babble on like a child, as a broken man with nowhere to go in his career. And he took it all in, in the end my conclusion came to almost a retirement. I was this close to hanging up the boots for good.. Well.. I still am. Mick wanted me to think about it, he wanted me to talk to my family and friends about how I feel and where they think I could go. I talked to my closest friends like Lance Storm, and I've come to a conclusion...

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 FT1ea

[Chris Jericho] And that conclusion is not retirement, but time off. I need time away to clear my head, and don't take this as me looking for more attention because that is the least of my worries. I don't care if people try to call me out over and over when I'm gone or if people mock me. Because I won't answer those calls. I'm going to take this time away to prepare for something that will be larger than life in XWL. I'm not taking time away to record another album, or do another record, and no, I'm not getting suspended which is why I'm telling you the truth and nothing less. I just need to clear my head to get into the mindset I need to be in to show the world that I'm not a failure, to show the world that I am not a has-been. To show the WORLD that Chris Jericho is not dead. Chris Jericho is far from done, if anything, consider this a rebirth. This isn't something of old, this isn't the “Return of Y2J” that I'm sure many of you were hoping for, this is the opposite. This is me wiping my slate clean and clearing my head. This is just a man in front of a camera pouring his heart out..

Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 XglMl

[Chris Jericho] This isn't a goodbye. It's a warning. It's a warning to all of the doubters, the nay-sayers and the critics of Chris Jericho who will obviously talk a lot of smack about me when I'm gone. I will be back, when? I'm not quite sure about that. But believe me when the time is right, you will see that countdown on the titantron. You will feel the excitement in the arena growing, and when that countdown hits zero.. XWL will never...

*Jericho pauses for a few seconds and looks up at the camera in a more upright position. And for the first time in the whole promo he talks in a strong motivated voice.*

[Chris Jericho] EVER. Be the same... again..

*Jericho takes off his microphone that was on his jacket and walks off scene.*

Decided against going for him.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 4:52 pm

The theme of Shawn Michaels hits the airwaves of Redemption, and at first there’s surprise at the Heartbreak Kid’s music playing on a show where he hasn’t stepped foot in in quite some time. But once the moment of surprise ends, in come the boos, and boy is it fierce. Shawn Michaels dances onto the stage and you can just tell that he’s loving it, and he begs for the fans to tell him how they really feel, and they accept the invitation graciously and before you know it the boos come it with so much force and they’re filled with so much hate that it wouldn’t come as a surprise if one particularly fed up fan hopped over the barricade and socked HBK right in the kisser. But security does their job well, exceptionally in this case, because they’re able to keep these fans at bay while HBK taunts them as he moves down the ramp. Finally he drops to his knees does a quick prayer then thrusts his arms into the air and pyro explodes behind him. He pops back up to his feet and his grin can be seen clearly as he makes his way into the ring and takes, rather snatches, a microphone out of the ring announcers hands.

Shawn Michaels
All right so here’s the deal…

HBK sucks!

HBK sucks!

Shawn Michaels
Yeah okay, it’s nice that you all think that your opinion matters, but newsflash! I couldn’t care less what any of you think about me, because there’s only one Showstopper, there’s only one Mr. Wrestlemania, there’s only one Shawn Michaels in this world that’s worth a damn and it ain’t anyone of you. So as far as I’m concerned your opinions, your oh so precious opinions… they mean diddly.

The boos had died down a bit but now they’re back in sync with the you suck chants, but HBK doesn’t seem bothered.

Shawn Michaels
People were saying that it was the title that changed me; they were saying that once I lost the title I would be back to my old ways in no time, boy were they wrong. First off, let’s get the facts straight I didn’t lose the title, I gave it up out of pity for the hundreds that have come banging at my palace door thinking they can knock me off my throne but one by one I sent them back to the hole they came from with their tails tucked between their legs and the tale of how they had the privilege of stepping into the ring with the Heartbreak Kid.

Shawn Michaels grins again as he paces back and forth in the ring.

Shawn Michaels
Because you see, when it comes to wrestling Shawn Michaels, it’s not a matter of winning or losing, it’s a matter of you trying your hardest not to get embarrassed, which is quite the feat in and of itself. But when you hear these feet a’ tapping on the mat and feel your jaw shatter, your quest for glory, to slay the big bad dragon… well, it ends. And it’s a shame, no it’s a disgrace… no it’s downright stupid that no matter what I did, no matter who I beat, that I still wasn’t getting the respect that I deserved.

Michaels face shows a bit of anger as some of his feelings of him being slighted come to the surface.

Shawn Michaels
I should have been main eventing, I should have been on the posters, on the DVD’s I should have been THE face of XWL because I am THE man to beat in XWL, I am THE force to be reckoned with in XWL, and that’s something that will never change. It hasn’t changed since I sent Curt Hawkins falling into obscurity, it hasn’t changed since I was forced to deal with Daniel Bryan for…. I don’t even remember how long it was, but it felt like forever let me tell you. I mean how many times can you beat one man before they realize that there are better things they can do? Getting beat by the HBKid can only do so much for your career, though here’s a bit of advice Bryan, you can still learn a thing or two and if you send a check to my lovely home in Texas I’d have no problem teaching that thing or two.

Shawn Michaels stops for a moment and looks over at the ramp as if he really expects Daniel Bryan to walk out and accept his offer.

Shawn Michaels
Well kiddo, I understand that’s it’s a big decision to make, just take a few moments to think it over and you can get back to me, no pressure. Until then I’ll be doing what I do best, now that I’m back on Redemption, and I know many of you are wondering why I’m back, and I wondering why you don’t know your place and keep your mouth shut and sit back and enjoy the ride as you watch Shawn Michaels do what Shawn Michaels does: steal the show. I realized that under the tyranny of Mick Foley that I would never achieve the things I was destined to. I should have never had to give up my title just to get a spot in the chamber, and I should have never had to go through to the chamber in the first place. Shawn Michaels should have been the inaugural XWL champion, it should have been handed to me on a silver platter with a bit of caviar on the side to snack on later, for my efforts in making Breakdown a watchable show while I was surrounded by what can only be described as complete and utter crap.

Shawn Michaels makes a move out of the ring, but then stops as something crosses his mind.

Shawn Michaels
I’m here on Redemption because with the talent… well so called talent they have on this roster, I know and you all know and the champion knows that it’s only a matter of time before I get a shot at the World Championship, and it’s only a matter of time before I win it, because that’s what I do: I win, period. I’m not jumping through hoops anymore, and I’m not going to pretend to like any of you to get a few meaningless cheers, I only have one goal in mind and I will do anything anything to achieve it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Gaz' thread of unused promos - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaz' thread of unused promos
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next