An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K17 videogame.
 
HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links


Share | 
 

 Gaz' thread of unused promos

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:00 am

I did a test promo for Bully Ray but I've decided not to be him because he's not that fun to play as, so I thought I'd post the promo so it didn't go to waste.




The lights go out in the arena, the fans aren't sure how to react. After nearly 30 seconds of the lights being out, a too familiar pyro flys through the arena and hits the stage causing a huge outburst of pyro on the stage. A theme song begins to play.



The theme song of The Dudley Boyz hits as the fans go absolutely nuts! There is an amazing pop for the 23 Time Tag Champions finally making their debut in XWL. The theme plays for nearly a minute as the fans grow anxious. Suddenly the lights come back on and the music stops. After a few more seconds, Bubba Ray Dudley walks onto the stage alone. He's wearing a black shirt, jeans and has shades on. His hands are in his pocket as he walks down the aisle to no music, the fans are cheering him but he doesn't acknowledge them at all. He picks up a microphone that's on the steps and once he gets into the ring he orders the ring announcer to get out.




[Bubba Ray] I'm sure you were expecting to see me and D-Von burst through this curtain, full of energy, didn't you? Well I'm sorry to dissapoint you but The Dudley Boyz are DEAD. You can hear the fans collectviley gasp in unison. Yeah, I had that same reaction too. Let me tell you a little story, alright? Myself and D-Von were inseperable, we were without a doubt the very best thing in the tag division in any company we were in. We had the most hard hitting finisher known to man, we could put anyone out with that one move. Screw Ric Flair and his 16 title reigns, D-Von and I had TWENTY THREE Tag Title reigns. We conquered, ECW, WWF/E, TNA, we even had the WCW Tag Titles. Fact is, everywhere we went, we dominated. Now this new company surfaced a while into our retirement, XWL. I've seen a lot of punk tag teams coming up here thinking they're the best thing since sliced bread and it ticked me off. I had people like Evan Bourne and Dolph Ziggler, or R-Truth and The Miz saying that nobody can stop them. When we all knew that if any of those chumps came up against us, they'd be dead meat. I felt a motivation in the past few years to get back in the ring, I got myself in the best shape of my life and hand on heart I'm keeping it this way. And when I talked to Mick Foley, my good friend about bringing us in for one last run. You know what D-Von had to say about that? He didn't want any of it.



[Bubba Ray] So how the hell am I supposed to react? I trained for about a year getting into ring shape again, let's be honest, I was a big man and I've trimmed down and I'm proud. I felt that we had one last run in us. But when we got the contracts, D-Von chickened out. You know what he told me? That he didn't think we had it, he thought we were washed up, he would rather spend his time at home with his family. That's the thing about him, he's soft. I've always been the brains of the tag team, I carried him around the whole world. If it wasn't for Bubba Dudley, there would be no D-Von Dudley. The fact that we were tag partners was just a lucky shot for him, I could've chosen any of my brothers but I chose him. Little did I know he would be the anchor that held me down for so long, he stopped me from showing my true self. But my true self is here. So when D-Von told me all of this, I was angry. I can't believe that my own brother would stab me in the back like that. I thought about talking about it to him, talk to his family about it and see what they think. But I went with who I really am, I slapped him in the face. I told him that I've had enough, I told him that I'm sick of his SH*T!!

The fans have become dead silent, they're consumed with his speech.



[Bubba Ray] I tried to be a nice guy, I tried to will him back in to doing what he was born to do but he's done. But honestly I couldn't give a damn, because all he's done is make himself fade into obscurity while I get my chance that I've always deserved. The D-Von I locked eyes with when we had those contracts was not the same man I teamed with for 16 years. That ruthless son of a bitch is gone, and a plain ass family man is in. So I ripped up his contract, I threw it in his face, I haven't spoken to him since. And I've never been happier, so I signed that contract. I kept on with my routine of being in the best shape of my life. Now that I'm back and ready, I can finally put The Dudley Boyz behind me. After 16 long years, I'm going to do this dance solo and I'm going to do a damn fine job of it. Because there's not one frickin' "Superstar" that can stop me! I say superstar because being a Pro Wrestler is a rare breed now... You've got your Ted DiBiase's, Dolph Ziggler's, Justin Gabriel's all running around posing, doing flashy moves. That's not wrestling? That's some boring ass Twilight crap to get some girl fans you sick freaks!! On the other hand, I... am a PRO WRESTLER. I'm a born bully, I'm BULLY RAY!

His words seem more hateful more and more as he goes on, he slowly lifts his shades from his eyes and puts them on top of his head.



[Bully Ray] D-Von, do you think I wanted it to come to this? Of course I wanted to bring The Dudleyz back for one last run, kick ass and take names. But it turns out I'm just going to be doing it myself, and atleast now I realise that I'll be better off this way. I'm not here for glory. I'm here because I'm a Pro Wrestler. All I want to do is kick some ass, get paid, and get laid. That's who I am. No more "D-Von get the tables!" no more "What's up!?" It's just Bully Ray, D-Von is retired and gone. The wizards of the wicked wood are dead and buried, but what has been revitalized is MY career. D-Von can sit at home with his boring family like the Jannetty he is and he can watch as I show the whole world what I'm all about. He can watch as I single handedly weed out all of the fakes in this company, and I'm going to start with the X-Treme Division, or whatever the hell you call yourselves these days. Never in my life have I been so disgusted at a companys attempt to bring back hardcore. If you want hardcore, you bring the hardcore elitists. I sure as hell don't want to see people like Sin Cara, Spanky and Michael Freakin' McGillicutty calling themselves hardcore.



[Bully Ray] I'm a cruel bastard, I'm making no bones about it. I should've been locked up for some of the stuff I've done in wrestling. I've set people on fire, grinded peoples faces' with a cheese grater, used chairs, ladders, bells, hammers, kendo sticks, tables. You name it. Hell, I even powerbombed Mae Young off a stage through two tables. And I won't hesitate doing that to anybody else, because I will not stop until the word "hardcore" actually means something here. Believe me, that word hasn't meant jack in a long long time. It's because all of those "hardcore legends" are tucked up at home, held together by duck tape and staples because they can't handle it. Do you see Tommy Dreamer in XWL? No you do not, his fat ass is sitting at home crying about ECW dying. Do you see The Sandman in XWL? No you do not, his drunk ass is.. hell, who cares? He's probably in some jail drunk as we speak. Look at Tazz, look at Sabu! They're all gone, I'm the last of a dying breed. I'm the last man who has true hardcore background and if it's the last thing I do I'll make this place a lot more hardcore. Not to pay tribute to ECW or anything like that.. to show that I WAS ECW.



[Bully Ray] Don't even get me started on that indy crap too. When I see people like Davey Richards, Daniel Bryan, Chris Hero. Any of those guys go around claiming that they're the best in the biz' because they can wrestle for an hour? it makes me sick to my stomach, if any of those so called wrestlers stepped up to me I'd show them who is exactly the best. Even that Punk Kevin Steen, he's the fatass who goes around saying he's the Anti-Christ in XWL, right? Pssh, Steen. You don't know jack about what it's like to be that hated. No matter how hard you try, you won't be able to top me in any way. That's because you may try to piss off the fans, but let's face it, they love you. Back in my day when I was your age, I had people jumping over barriers trying to get to me because I was despised everywhere I went. Not like any fans these days would try that, because they're so fat and illiterate that they wouldn't know what to do... Man, does it feel good to get all of that out in the open. I haven't felt this fantastic in a long time, now that I have D-Von out of my spotlight I can finally be me.. And the real me, is here to stay. So deal with it.

After he finishes talking, Ray simply throws the microphone over his head and makes a sharp exit. He once again doesn't acknowledge the fans as he walks up the ramp, heavy boo's rain down on him.



Last edited by Adam on Thu May 10, 2012 2:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3204
Likes : 66
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:49 pm

PLan before I got HHH -



*Final Stand Returns from Commercial, The Camera pans around ringside when Suddenly the lights go out*

* A video plays on the screen*












*A figure in lights appears on top of the stage, in the darkness*

*Suddenly a huge pyro comes from the stage*

*and a very familiar theme hits across the arena*
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|


*Chris Jericho is on top of the ramp, Smiling and can be hear shouting "Come on!"*

*Jericho makes his way down the ramp, touching hands with the fans at ringside. He then makes his way into the ring*

*Jericho grabs a mic' and looks like he's about to speak, he then drops the microphone and exits the ring. Jericho runs around all the fans at ringside touching hands with them all once again. Including Michael Cole and Joey Styles*

*Jericho even poses with the fans at ringside*

*Jericho eventually gets back into the ring and pics up a microphone as chants of "Y2J!" Surround the arena.. then he begins to speak*






[Chris Jericho]
That right there is exactly what is wrong with this company. All I have to do is come out here, jump around and cheer... and all you people just soak it up.

*All the cheer's in the arena suddenly change to huge heat from the audience*

I don't even have to speak a word and all of you was on your feet screaming Y...2....J. It's because of people like you that we have the likes of Ted DiBiase and John Cena running around this place. All you people ever do is cheer for who you are told to cheer for. All I had to do to get you people to cheer for me is to jump around and all you parasites bought it. Did you all really think I would let all of you ruin my career once again? Without thinking I need the approval of all of you, I've achieved more than any man in this business. My list of achievements here in XWL keeps getting longer and longer. You can look all the way back to the very first Redemption and who was in the main event? It wasn't Wade Barrett, it Wasn't Ted DiBiase... it was Me! See, without me in desperate need of your approval, I'm better than I ever were.. Even Better than I was when I became the first ever Undisputed Champion, by beating The Rock and Stone Cold in the same night. You people have ruined careers in this buisness just Look what you are doing to people like Ted DiBaise... You put stuff in his head that makes him think he is actually relevant in this business. I once made that same mistake, I let all of you people get to me.. I actually thought that having all of you on your feet cheering me meant something.


[Chris Jericho]
But the difference between me and people like Ted, is that I realized that without you people cheering me each week.. is That I am the best in the world at what I do.For years I let myself believe that getting your support, would help me become the best in the world. I was once the most liked superstar in this business, Every arena I went to chants of "Y2J!" Would get loud and louder from start of the show to the very end. But soon as the likes of The Rock or Steve Austin gave you people what you want then you'd move onto cheering for them. I used to be too concerned with giving you people what you want, That I let it hinder me in this ring... But now I know it doesn't matter what you people want or what you people think. I Know that I am the best in the world and deep down you all know it too,I've been the best ever since back in ECW but I just never realized it, but now I realize that I'm the best this world has to offer, I don't need anybody's approval. We all know that the soon as somebody else comes along and You will all throw Ted DiBiase to the side like the garbage that he is.That's exactly what you all did to The Rock, and Look what You did to him. He didn't turn is back on you, Just like you all did to me.. you turned your back on him.



[Chris Jericho]
If it wasn't for me, none of the superstars you see today would be around. Because I paved the way for every single one of them..They are all trying to follow in MY footsteps. If it wasn't for me.. The World Heavyweight Champion Wade Barrett would never have even made it into this business, it was ME who taught Wade everything he knows. Without me, You wouldn't have Justin Gabriel.. I was the one in ECW with high risk moves every night. Even Ted DiBiase wouldn't be where he is if it wasn't for me.. Before Ted DiBiase had even stepped into a ring it was me who was running around with all the terrible jokes and the corny lines.. You see, Everybody in this company aspires to be like me. They all want to be the next Chris Jericho but the fact is not one of them is even close to becoming the superstar that I am. When I say that I'm the best in the world at everything I do, it isn't just some lame Catchphrase like it is for CM Punk.. When I say it, It's the truth. Every one of them superstars wishes they could be like Chris Jericho, but none of them could EVER be as successful or as good as I am. But the biggest difference between me and certain superstars back there is, I don't walk over everybody I can to make myself look good, I don't talk down other people just to make me look good. I'm as good as I am all because of me and How I worked my ass off to get better in this ring, I didn't need no short cuts to the top, I did it all myself. Everything I say is the truth, I'm not saying all this stuff just to make myself look better, I'm saying it because I'm already the best and I have earned the right to say whatever I feel like saying.



[Chris Jericho]
All of you people brought this upon yourself, Your precious Ted DiBiase or your precious CM Punk no longer will stand a chance in this company.Do you understand What I'm saying to you right now? I'm back to reclaim what is rightfully mine.....This right here... is the end of the world... as you know it. And This company will never....ever.. be the same again.

*Chris Jericho drops the microphone as his them once against blasts throughout the arena*



*Jericho stands in the ring and smirks as Final Stand fades out to a video for tonight's main event*


Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6173
Likes : 81
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:16 pm

R.I.P JeriGM idea. IGN Rose

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer


Posts : 2278
Likes : 107
Join date : 2011-04-05
Age : 12

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 pm

No explanation needed. </3

[Immediately after BreakDemption returns from a commercial break an all too familiar theme blasts through the speakers:]



[There’s a pretty big pop for MVP as he steps onto the stage and peers at the people through what must be a very expensive pair of glasses. MVP makes his way down the ramp and then busts out his signature taunt as the people continue cheering in the background.]



[MVP grins as he straightens his suit jacket and walks with a swagger down the rest of the ramp and gets into the ring. As M-V-P chants begin in the crowd, MVP takes off his suit jack and his glasses and sets them to the side. He keeps looking at the people and a look of disdain creeps onto his face and he raises the microphone to his lips cutting the people off.]



{MVP}
I find it amusing that you people think I need you chanting my name. I don’t need your approval, or your respect, and I damn sure can live without some fat slob stretching out my face on a T-shirt. I’m already well aware just how great I am and I’m sure you people are well of aware of how much of a privilege it is to have me out here before all of you. I ain’t some nobody strolling of the street, I’m MVP, the original man of class, the man everyone woman wants to be with, and the man the guys hate because their women wanna be with me.

[On that note of rejection, the people begin to boo and that gets MVP to grin.]

{MVP}
I didn’t come back to please you, I came back for the money, plain and simple. Getting paid to be better than everyone else is a pretty sweet gig and I was a fool to let that go. Ayo, listen, I’m not saying anything you don’t already know. I’m half man, half amazing, that’s the way it’s been since day one and that ain’t ever gonna change. I’m legit, I’m the man, and just the kind of guy this company needs. You people hate me because I’m not afraid to flaunt what I have, well don’t hate the playa hate the game, it’s that simple homie.

[More boos pour out of the crowd as MVP continues to dig into them. This isn’t the kind of return they were expecting from him, but at the same time they should know better to expect any better from him. MVP’s grin is long gone and he seems insulted by the way the fans are treating him.]



{MVP}
Hold up, y’all must be kidding? Me taking time out my life to come out here is the best thing that’s happened to you or this show since the last time I was here. When I talk you listen, and mama always told me that if you don’t got nothing nice to say, then SHUT UP!

[That does a poor job of quieting down the people, and it wouldn’t be an over exaggeration to say they began to boo louder, but MVP doesn’t pay them any attention and continues speaking.]

{MVP}
I’m here for three things: money, women, gold; and 2 out of three ain’t bad, believe me. But I have my eyes on the prize and what MVP wants, I get. This ain’t the usual guy comes back makes a whole bunch of promises and never delivers, because I ain’t just any other guy. Nah, I can talk the walk and when I say that I’m going after championship it’s not a question of: Will he do it? But: When will he do it? When will MVP deliver on his promise to become a champion again? I say it’s only a matter of sooner or later.



{MVP}
I know I got my haters in here, I got the disbelievers in my ear talkin’ all kinds of nonsense, but that only feuls my fire, ya feel me? I don’t let their foolishness get to me, because at the end of the day they would sell their mamas for the chance to live a minute of my life. I can see it in all your faces, the envy, the jealousy, the hate, that you just can’t help but feel every time I show up. It’s the same look I saw on the faces of the boys in the back when I stepped out of my limo lookin’ so fresh in my new suit. They realized that a man has finally entered the building and I’m taking back my torch before those fools burn themselves.

[On top of their booa, the people can be heard chanting ‘you suck!’]

{MVP}
If I suck, then what does that say about you? The people who paid because they heard that I was coming back tonight? The people who are raising their kids in the hopes that they can achieve half of the things that I have? The people that tuned in because I could stand here and say nothing and that would be a hell of a lot more entertaining than that other crap on TV? No matter how you cut it or try to twist it, I am better than all of you. PERIOD. There’s not a man or wrestler out there worthy enough to touch my boots much less lace them up, though every now and then I’d let a lucky person spit shine them.



{MVP}
You can say I suck, but the fact of the matter is that I’m just as good as I say I am, if not better, and that’s what scares you all. You’ve grown to love those pretenders that thought they could fill my shoes while I was gone, the people that suck up to you or the people who insult you who make themselves feel better about themselves. Check this out though, I don’t hate none of y’all, I just realized from the get go that all of y’all are below me and I’m sorry but that’s how it is sometimes. There’s only one contender here and that’s me, MVP. Hey don’t feel bad, I amaze myself sometimes, so I can only imagine how you all must feel watching me in the ring. Sometimes I feel like holding back because I afraid that people won’t be able to keep up, but I get over that real quick.

[When MVP pauses a kid shouts out: ‘I hate you MVP’ MVP turns around to see where the voice is coming from and he sees the kid giving him a thumbs down. He climbs out of the ring and gets right in the kids face.]

{MVP}
Nah see, you got it all wrong kid. You don’t hate me, you respect me because I’m showing you what a man really is. What you need to do is shut your trap and take some notes, because you’re not gonna get nowhere if daddy dearest is your role model.

[MVP heads back into the ring as the people boo him for talking to the kid like that. MVP purses his lips and wipes the sweat off his brow before carrying on.]



{MVP}
And kid if you think I’m bad now… whew, then you’re gonna hate me when you witness what I do next. Week by week you’re all gonna watch as I make everyone who tries to step up to me look like an absolute joke. I don’t care if you like them or not, MVP is gonna blow right through them on my way to the top where I will forever remain. There ain’t no stopping me now, it’s about time you realize that. My only regret is that I can’t watch myself as I create history and begin a new era in this company. When this is all said and done, I will stand at the top, and everyone who’s anyone will be compared to me and fall short. Everyone will live in my shadow and as life in XWL goes on the painful truth will be realized that there has never been a man like me before, and there never will be. I’m the cream of the crop and you’d probably be out your damn mind if you think that I’m not going places. You’re looking at a man who is the highest paid man in XWL and it’s only a matter of time before I become its most valuable playa too and that’s straight up…. BALLIN’!

[MVP shoots the microphone like a basketball and it flies out of the ring. The crowd boos as he runs the ropes and does his signature pose with added title belt motions making it clear what his agenda is. MVP rolls out of the ring, snatches up his jacket and slings it over his shoulder. He yells at the people to takes some pictures before it’s too late and while some probably do, the majority continue to boo him as he keeps walking. MVP stops on the stage and as his theme music continues playing in the background he sets his jacket down and poses one last time for good measure further pisses off the crowd. He picks his jacket up and grins as he heads backstage. The crowd continues their booing as the show heads to a commercial break.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3204
Likes : 66
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:37 pm

HOW COULD YOU KYLE?! poker face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 2096
Likes : 9
Join date : 2011-01-20
Age : 30
Location : Mansfield, OH

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:34 pm

Gazza wrote:
HOW COULD YOU KYLE?! poker face
I didn't do anything poker face He picked him up and I didn't know hmm

_________________

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 pm

And here's a promo I did ahead of time for if I won the US title Sad. Didn't add pics or theme playing to celebrate the win but did most so here lolol. Turns out I lost though Crying or Very sad

[[Mason Ryan]]
As I stand above you all, but more importantly, above the grounded body of Shawn Michaels after he failed to retain that title which was so precious to him, I hold this championship despite what everyone else thinks. All of you have doubted me, you've said I couldn't, you've wished I couldn't, you've hated me since I stepped in the door. But despite all of that, I rose above all of it and proved why I am the best that there is because I won the United States Championship. I showed you, Shawn Michaels, that I am better than you. You know, this match wasn't worth a Pay Per View because the result was pre-determined. It was inevitable from start to finish that I would walk out with the title.

[[Mason Ryan]]
But with this title, comes a great idea. I'm not satisfied with this championship. No, not in the slightest. I haven't been telling everyone I'm the best in the world because I wanted to win some mid-card, run-down, non prestigious title. I want the big prize here, I want the World Heavyweight Championship. I'll hold this title with reluctance because this is all I have right now, all that officials will allow me to be apart of, but you bet your ass if I get a shot to trade this in for the one that matters, I sure as hell will. This Championship isn't what I want, this isn't what I've strived for. I'm not going to stop here and call it a day. I don't care if I ruin the reputation of this Championship in the process, hell, you may not even see this title every week because I may just forget it before I make my entrance. Sure, this title may have meaning to a lot of people, but to me, this is another stepping stone on my way to get what I truly desire.

[[Mason Ryan]]
I'm a man who unlike so many others here, sees things for what they actually are. Let me explain the steps of becoming a World Heavyweight Champion here, for those of you who don't know. So first we have, well, if you're well-known like say, your Jerichos, Rocks, Barretts, etc, then you can just sign a contract and expect one within a few months. But for the others, first, what you do is you sign a contract. Then you have to somehow "impress" someone, then you have to win your Mid-Card title, ala United States in my case. And finally, you lose it in some idiotic way and move onto the World Heavyweight Championship. I'm not going to feed you the bullshit other guys do, I'm telling you that a few months down the road while I hold my World Heavyweight Championship I won't be talking about how important my United States Championship reign was, I'll be telling you how I proved to all of you once again that I'm the best.

[[Mason Ryan]]
A lot of men, they just do what the people before them do. They see what others do and think if they're doing it, it must be right, but it's not. It's not right because everyone has some sort of persona they're trying to create and they all try to tell you what they're doing is unique. Newsflash, it's all been done before. But I am unique, I'm not afraid to speak my mind, I'm not going to hold this Championship and tell you it's better than any other title, I'm not going to tell you it's special. I'm not even going to flash it before your eyes to try and wow you. It's not the title that's special. It's the person holding it. You look at every great United States Champion, it wasn't the title that made them what they were. The belt didn't make them any better than they were before, it only helped them bring out the talents they already had. The man himself was already the same person, he just needed the spotlight.

[[Mason Ryan]]
It isn't the championship that does anything to you, you can only do it yourself. This championship won't be what leads me to the World Heavyweight Championship, rather, I'll be leading myself with this title as my ticket to be heard. This Championship isn't going to keep me in the spotlight forever, and I know it. But if you just take a look at me right now, I just Main Evented an episode of Redemption. I've got everyone with their eyes on me on the most anticipated part of the show. It's a fact. For the first time since I've joined here, people have no choice but to listen to me. I'm not randomly somewhere in the middle of the show, easily skipped over, I'm at the very pinnacle of it. But you see, this Championship itself helps me none whatsoever.

[[Mason Ryan]]
This Championship isn't the prized possession of this company and I won't try to pass it off as such. I'm telling you right now, if you expect me to run around here, proudly holding my United States Championship high in the air as if I'm the greatest, you're wrong. I'll hold my United States Championship to symbolize the World Heavyweight Championship that will one day fall in its place. Shawn Michaels, let's make this clear, you may have lost to me tonight, but we both know you'll be getting a World Heavyweight Championship opportunity before me. Let's be real here, opportunities aren't based on abilities, as much as front office tries to pass it off as that. You'll get a World title shot because you're more liked than me, you can hate whoever you want, there's still those half of the fans who will always root for you. There's always those people in the back who will always love you. You're going to be Main Eventing Pay Per Views while I'm on the Lower Card defending my "Title". One day, I will make it to where you are about to go, and I sure as hell will bring up the two previous times that I beat you. People will wonder why if I'm so much better then why am I not where you already will be then, and the answer is because I am not wanted there. Of course, we'll again meet in a match, I'll kick your ass, and I'll continue on my way to becoming World Heavyweight Champion.

[[Mason Ryan]]
I know ever since I joined four months ago I've talked about becoming the World Heavyweight Champion and it just hasn't happened. But the pieces are moving, every day I'm slowly getting closer to that title that will one day be mine. Whether it's slowly or rapidly honestly doesn't make a difference to me, I've already proven to myself that I'm good enough to win the World Heavyweight Championship so I know that one day it will be mine. I'll show all of you that Mason Ryan is the most dominating man this business has yet to see. I'm the full package, the best of the best. And you know what? Maybe this Championship will make a difference, standing out here, I realize that because I have this Championship, you're all looking at me a different way. You don't see the wannabe Champion who couldn't do anything except squash random people every week, you see someone who has done something. And actually, I have done something. I've accomplished more than a lot of other men ever have just by holding this title, but I'm not like other men. No, believe me when I tell you I'm my own kind. If I'm not the best- well, let me stop there, because I am the best. And because I am the best, I will accept none other than performing the best. And I can only perform the best when I have the highest prize, the prize of the BEST, the World Heavyweight Championship.

[[Mason Ryan]]
I've probably said it about 20 times now, but I'll keep repeating it because I've realized the only way anyone around here ever gets a point if is you say it over and over again. And that is, to anyone who wants to step in my path. To anyone who wants to get in my way and prevent me from winning what will be mine, to anyone who thinks they'll stop me from winning the World Heavyweight Championship... You can't handle Mason Ryan.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1884
Likes : 39
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 26
Location : Truth or Consquences, New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Why wasn't that promo posted?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:17 pm

Thunder Gun for Admin wrote:
Why wasn't that promo posted?
Because I jobbed out okay
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1884
Likes : 39
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 26
Location : Truth or Consquences, New Mexico

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:18 pm

RCP wrote:
Thunder Gun for Admin wrote:
Why wasn't that promo posted?
Because I jobbed out okay

Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3204
Likes : 66
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:33 am

For a plan that never happened Sad


*As the opening pyro concludes signalling the start of this week's ediiton of XWL Breakdown, the XWL Universe break into a huge ovation. The camera pans over them as we are welcomed to the show by the legendary commentary team of Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler.*

[Jim Ross]
Welcome everyone to Breakdown! I'm Jim Ross sat along side Jerry The Kin Lawler. and What a huge night we have for you tonight!
[Jerry Lawler]
We have all the fall out last nights huge Final Stand PPV!
[Jim Ross]
And We are getting straight into action with our first match toni..

*Jim Ross stops talking as someone appears ontop of the ramp to huge heat from the audience*



*That man is the Executive Vice presidant of tallent relations.. John Laurinaitis*

[Jim Ross]
What's he doing out here? He isn't due to be out here!
[Jerry Lawler]
Who Knows JR! But we all know that when Mr Laurinaitis is out here, he has something to say.

* Laurinaitis makes his down the ramp and into the ring, he grabs a microphone and begins to speak*


[John Laurinaitis]
My name is John Laurinaitis. I am the executive Vice presidant of talent relations. Last Night we had a huge show for all you people, Probably the biggest in XWL History. We had hitoric battles like The Rock vs Ted DiBiase, We saw Justin Gabriel Capture The World heavyweight Championship. We all saw moments that made history in XWL. One of them moments was the TLC Match for the control of Breakdown between Cody Rhodes and Edge. We all saw both men put on a tremendous match. and Edge came out victorious to make Mick Foley the only General Manager of Breakdown!


[John Laurinaitis]
So congratulations to Edge on his huge victory! But... yesterday evening the XWL Board of Directors had a board meeting about the current happenings here on Breakdown and over on Redemption. And we came to an unanimous vote that Breakdown needs something fresh.. something different. so I regret to inform all of you that Mick Foley is no longer the general manager of Breakdown.

*Huge boo's come from the audience*

Now, we came to this decision for all of you. We can't have a general manger who has personal problems with certain superstars running the show. We want to give you people the best show we can. So to do that, We had to make this change.



[John Laurinaitis]
We made sure that we got a General Manager that suits all of you. We had many ideas passed around the board meeting, and we couldn't come to a unanimous decision over the new General Manager of Breakdown. So They left it up to me! They gave me the power to chose the man or woman, who I think will take Breakdown to the next level. So Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce to you the new General Manager of Breakdown.......












*All the lights in the arena go out*




*A light up figure appears in the darkness, just like at Final Stand meaning it can only be one man*



*A huge pyro display shoots across the stage, then A very familiar theme hits across the arena*



*The audience erupts in boo's for Chris Jericho*




[Jim Ross]
My God! That's Chris Jericho! Is he the general Manager?

[Jerry Lawler]
I sure hope so! What a great choice by Mr Laurinaitis



*Jericho makes his way to the ring as the boo's still fill the arena*


*Jericho get into the ring and shakes hands with John Laurinaitis who leaves the ring. Chris Jericho grabs a microphone but just spends time soaking in the negative reaction from the audience before beginning to speak*



[Chris Jericho]
First of, I want to thank Mr.Laurinaitis for giving me this chance as the General Manager of Breakdown. When I made my long awaited return to XWL last night, not one of you believed me when I said things will never be the same again. But now, I'm standing before you all the new General Manager of Breakdown... You have no choice but to believe it. When Mr.Laurinaitis gave me a phone call and offered me this job, I knew that I had no choice to take it. Not for me, not for any of you but for this company. Breakdown was fading away, it need someone to save it and That's what I'm here to do. I'm going to save this show from the lows that Mick Foley dragged it to. And Mick, I know you're probably sat at home watching this.. You are still welcome around here. In fact I want you to come back to Breakdown whenever you're ready. But you won't be in any postition of power, You will be a active superstar of the Breakdown Roster! And I know you won't be able to decline my offer, Mick. Because it gives you that chance to hang on to whatever fame you have left.


[Chris Jericho]
This show needs a leader like me. An Unbiased leader, unlike Mick Foley. I can make this show into what it once was. I don't have any favourites back there because I'm better than them all. So nobody will get the special treatment Mick Foley handed out to Edge. I will be a fair and honest leader, because I'm a fair and honest man. Everything I say is the truth, and Everything I do has meaning. That's why as my first act as General Manager, I am announcing that on the Breakdown following our next Pay-per-view,Bad Blood. We will have XWL's second ever draft edition of Breakdown. Superstars from both Breakdown and Redemption will appear and any of them could end up on any show. Last year, I was the second draft pick to go to Redemption, and I carried that show myself for months. The draft can change everything, so that's why I took it upon myself to arrange it.


[Chris Jericho]
And my second announcement. Proves that I am a fair man. Because despite how much I despise your hero Ted DiBiase. I'm willing to give him a chance, that's why in tonight's Main event of the new era of Breakdown. Ted DiBiase will go one on one with Edge to determine the number one contender for The World Heavyweight Championship. I'm bringing change to Breakdown and that right there is an example of it. I give people chances no matter how much I despise everything they do. and That's because I'm an honest man. I do what is right for this company. That's what differs me from Mick Foley, he did what was right for him and only him. He made it all about him, Just like he always has.


[Chris Jericho]
I now have control over every superstar back there, They will face whoever I want them to face , whenever I want them to. The champions back there will defend their titles whenever I tell them to. They'll do it because it's good for business. I couldn't give a damn what any of you in this arena think, I don't make my decisions for you I make it for this show and this company. Breakdown will become the most watched show in the world,and It'll be all because of me! This is a new era of Breakdown, This is Breakdown... is.... Jericho!

*Chris Jericho drops the microphone and stands to once again soak in the negative reaction from the audience as Breakdown fades to commercial*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:20 pm

The arena is silent as everyone waits for the next match or segment to start, the lights grow oddly dim. The announcer stands in the ring and says "Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome back to XWL... Former Intercontinental And World Heavyweight Champion..."



One of the loudest set of boo's in a long time is heard as the theme song of one of XWL's biggest villains, Wade Barrett hits. The boo's nearly drown out the former World Champions theme song as he walks out onto the stage with his ever so present smug grin on his face. He is wearing his signature black trench coat, he smells the rose on it's pocket.



He throws the jacket up in the air while raising his arms which brings on even more boo's from the capacity crowd. He walks down to the ring with his confident strut, glaring into the crowd with an intense look glued on his face. He walks up the steps slowly and gets into the ring, and instead of doing his taunt at the ring ropes he simply picks up a microphone. He holds the microphone in the air which echo's the fans boo's making it even louder and he grins. He then begins to speak after a long while of making the fans wait.


[Wade Barrett] For those of you who may not know me...

The fans boo as Wade copies his infamous opening line of his debut promo, he points at the titantron.



As the video ends the fans are furious with boo's, the camera pans to Wade who is more than pleased with the video.



[Wade Barrett] My name, is Wade Barrett. And that video is just the slightest piece of evidence that I am without a doubt the most vicious XWL Superstar to ever grace this ring.



[Wade Barrett] I have had the most successful career in XWL history, and I've done it all in a year. In those short twelve months, I've done more in my career that the majority of those scrubs in back wish they could do in a lifetime. I don't think you people understand the importance of that. Let's track it back to January 15th, 2011. A landmark date in XWL for one reason and one reason only, you know what that is? The debut of Wade Barrett. That is the date that I took the wrestling world by storm by gracing you all with my presence. I changed the face of XWL that night, and even though it was ever so tainted by that smug Ted DiBiase trying to sabotage my debut. It was only the beginning of his demise. That began what many would call our "feud" but what I like to call "teaching him a lesson". By that point Ted's ego was already too big for himself so it was only suiting that I take him down a peg or two. That all came to a hault at Sadistic Conquest 2011 when I beat Ted within an inch of his life in a Hell In A Cell while being on the biggest roll of a lifetime. But then a certain Viper had his sights set on yours truly, and it ended in the very same fashion.



[Wade Barrett] Over that year I committed some of the most brutal acts in XWL, and I did it all with a smile on my face. You know why? Because in a business like this, you always have to look out for yourself. No matter how much you think you can trust someone, you can't. Exhibit A, Justin Gabriel.. The Corre. Over time Justin and I shared the same hobby, and that hobby was making peoples lives miserable with zero remorse. But Justin's problem was he began to care about the fans, he began to care what people thought about him so it was only a matter of time until things broke down. But I'm a wise man, I knew this was going to happen months before it actually did. I knew it was only a matter of time until he tried to be a man of the people because he's soft. He doesn't have the guts that I do. But of course while he floundered in obscurity, and while he stayed down in the ranks I propelled myself to iconic status at X-Treme X-Mas. That night was without a doubt my true shining moment when I first off defended my Intercontinental Title against Tyson Kidd of course barely breaking a sweat. But then I went on to defeat reigning champion CM Punk, Randy Savage and Justin Gabriel in a Tables Ladders and Chairs match to claim my ultimate prize, the World Heavyweight Championship.



[Wade Barrett] I then went on to have the most dominant World Title run in XWL History. But... at Final Stand. There was a travesty, a mistake, the darkest day in XWL history was when Justin Gabriel STOLE a win over me to win the World Heavyweight Championship. After that loss I just needed to take a step back, I needed to clear my head and get back on track. I was utterly furious over that loss and I'll never live it down until I reclaim what is rightfully mine once again. Never in my life have I felt such dissapointment, but never in my life will I feel like that again because I will climb the mount again with ease. There is one part of Final Stand I would like to address on the other hand, ever since that day many people have been questioning me about the famous handshake after that match. I offered to shake Justin Gabriel's hand because I am a man, I can accept defeat. But all that handshake did was wish Justin Gabriel look because the next time he looks in my eyes in person he will be looking at a new Wade Barrett who is dead set on ending him. No questions asked.



[Wade Barrett] But enough of the past, what's done is done. It's time to look into the future, and the future is looking bright for Wade Barrett. And that's simply put because the future is Wade Barrett. But then again, the future has always been Wade Barrett. I know I can't just magically appear in a World Title match this time next month, I'm a man of honour so I will work my way back to the gold myself. But come on, we all know that title will be around my waist in no time. I don't care who is the champion because when they step across the ring from me, they're in for trouble. I will face any man, I fear no man, I will take out the roster from A to Z to prove a point. And I have no problem in ending any careers, collecting any titles or going to any length to get into the head of my opponents because in this business there's only room for one man on top, and you're looking at him. I am a man of class, a man of respect, a man of dignity.. And I am the face of XWL. I am.. WADE BARRETT! Thank you all so tremendously for your time, and may god save the queen.

Wade puts down his microphone and smirks to the crowd as his theme hits.

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Breakdown returns, Lilian Garcia is standing in the ring. She is holding a piece of paper that she is given to read out.

Lilian Garcia- Ladies and Gentlemen, it is an honour and privilege to introduce a wrestling legend to the ring. Please, stand up and welcome this man...

The fans are silent for a few seconds, a lot of fans actually get out of their seats in anticipation on who it could be.. Bret Hart? Roddy Piper? Dusty Rhodes? But when the fans are excited while waiting an oh so famous theme song hits.



The theme song of ‘The Nature Boy’ Ric Flair hits as the fans go absolutely insane!!! It brings one of the most exciting and loudest pops in XWL History to date. Not a single fan is sitting as they welcome Slick Ric, but after nearly 30 seconds there is still no sign of Ric. After another 30 seconds the music stops, most of the fans are still standing and wondering what is happening. Even Lilian looks confused in the ring, the lights in the arena go pitch black. The fans start to cheer again, all of a sudden pink and purple lights begin to flicker through the arena and a theme song plays..






Click.











And as quick as a flash, one man appears on the stage.



Austin Aries stands on the stage with a smug look on his face. The fans are in uproar with boo’s.



The fans don’t faze Aries as he walks down the ramp slowly, with a cocky strut he walks down the aisle soaking in the huge amount of negativity from the crowd. They were so excited before but now it’s gone on a full turn. An angered fan is seen leaning over the barricade and shouting at Aries, he decides to amuse the fan and stands still and turns to him. The fan is pointing at Aries and shouting so much abuse towards him, while the fan gets to boiling point Aries goes to punch the fan and the fan jumps back blocking his face. Aries stopped his hand mid way and he walks up with a smile on his face.



Aries gets into the ring and snatches the microphone out of Lilian’s hand, he points to the ringside area demanding that she get out. Lilian leaves between the middle and bottom rope and while she is bending down to get out Aries make sure that he gets a good view of her leaving. When she gets down he walks to the middle of the ring and opens his arms while slowly spinning around, the fans continue to boo him. He stops, the fans begin to chant and clap in unison “We want Flair!” over and over.




[Austin Aries] It has been over one year since you have all seen me in XWL. Believe me I missed your boo’s dearly.

At the end of his sentence he goes to speak but gets cut off by more boo’s, he pauses then continues.



[Austin Aries] I know, I know. You’re all heartbroken that Ric Flair isn’t here; I got you all so good didn’t I? I bet you all feel like a bunch of idiots right now. You see, while Ric Flair is indeed a legend in this business he isn’t up to the calibre of someone like A Double. He’s a prime example of a broken down fool who doesn’t know when to retire, so when I played that little trick on you I wanted you all to experience the nostalgia of hearing “Wooooo!” followed by his theme song. Then instead of seeing him walk down that aisle, you see the future. You don’t see a young man; you see a young stallion who is at the prime of his career! I was merely teaching you fans a lesson and you all fell for it within seconds. Now! It has indeed been a long time since you have seen the gorgeous face of The MV3 in XWL. So much has changed in that time and I feel the need to re-introduce myself to a lot of our new fans here. My name is Austin Aries. I am the greatest man that ever lived; I am the greatest wrestler that ever lived. Soon enough you will learn that both of those facts are 100% true. I’m an honest man, I have never told a lie in my life. So I’m sure those newer fans will adapt to my unique style right away. Some of you may be wondering why I’ve been gone for so long, at XWL Bad Blood 2011 I had a match with Kurt Angle. It was one of the most intense matches of my life. It was my second brutal match of the night and Kurt Angle wound up snapping my ankle in two, taking my United States title and my pride.



[Austin Aries] I’m an honest man so I’ll tell you all that defending my title an hour after I won it was the biggest mistake I have ever made in my career. And a mistake with A Double is such a rare occasion. I was so hyped up on my win, Jack Swagger was an undefeated champion for so long and it was me who dethroned him. I was the one who put an end to his long dominant reign. When I went backstage I started celebrating, but I got caught up in the excitement of it all and wound up giving Kurt Angle an undeserving title shot on the spot. I was beaten up and bruised from my match before so I shot myself in the foot on that one. Kurt Angle beat me and put me on the shelf for over a year, and here we are today. It took me many months to heal my ankle, and then there was rehab. Honestly I could’ve returned a lot sooner but I felt like I wasn’t ready, I needed to feel ready mentally to get back in the game and now is the right time. This past year has been amazing for XWL and not being a part of it really tore me up. BUT. Tonight is the night that all of this changes; it’s time for your hero’s to take a backseat to XWL’s true hero. After tonight the spotlight is going to shift away from all of the boring, predictable, monotonous superstars that you see week in and week out and it’s going to change to me. You see, when you look at this roster you can tell who’s better than who. But now that I’m back there is one man who is a cut above the rest, me. XWL has a good roster, they’re on the A Level.. But I’m better than that. I’m in a league of my own! I’m on the A Double Level.



[Austin Aries] The first person I want to address right off the bat is Kurt Angle, obviously. The man who broke my ankle and nearly ended my career, I want to thank you. I want to thank you for re-igniting my passion for wrestling, when I was gone for over a year it made me miss being in the ring for so long. But now that I’m back I can continue to be the best there has ever been. Don’t think I’m going to take things lightly though, this ain’t no water under the bridge, chico. You and I have some unfinished business and I’ll take care of that in my own time, you cost me a year of my career and someday, I’ll cost you your career.

Never finished this because I'm lazy.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:47 pm

[Dolph Ziggler] Hi. For those of you who may not know me, don't be surprised to see that I'm a former Intercontinental Champion. Because it's not my fault, it's not your fault, oh no. It's Mick Foley's fault, It's management's fault. I'm the hottest commodity in this company, but no. This company would rather push for people like Ted DiBiase, CM Punk and Chris Jericho instead of someone with a true passion and talent within this business. Let me give you all a little history lesson, a little over a year ago, June. I defeated William Regal to become the Intercontinental Champion, that may not seem like much seeing as how Regal is just a shrivelled up bitter veteran now. But I made that title something, I made an impact! I held that title for three months, and in those three beautiful months. The ratings shot up, my stock went up. And I can guarentee that my three months as Intercontinental Champion will top CM Punk's reign as World Champion.

[Dolph Ziggler] And the history lesson continues, I was apart of the most dominating teams in XWL history. Alongside Evan Bourne, we were Team Perfection. Now I know Evan's a changed man, he saw the light, and when I say the light I mean he's lost his mind. He's now sucking up to you fans, signing autographs, making out with fat chicks.. But this time last year it's safe to say that we RAN XWL, we demolished anybody and everybody in our path. Including one of the “Top XWL Teams” in D-Generation X. Things didn't go the way I wanted, the big bald warlock by then name of Kane robbed my title. Things started going downhill since then and what have I exactly done since then? Nothing! I've begged and pleased with Mick Foley to let me have a match, let me do my own thing. But ever since the so called hardcore legend went corporate he's just been a puppet who does what they say. So I've been forced to grab a live microphone and say how I feel, which I shouldn't have to.

[Dolph Ziggler] All of you see people out here, day in, day out. Who drag on and on about how it's their dream to become the World Champion, and how it's all they've ever wanted to achieve! But the difference between those people and myself is.. I actually have the talent, the athleticism, the charisma to make it. I dare any of you to try and top my matches, I've gotten more five star ratings than Mark Henry, and that's saying something. I can see you all in the crowd now, you're talking to each other, texting your friends. Not really paying attention to me, but it's alright, because soon enough you'll be forced to stand up and take notice to Dolph Ziggler. *Dolph leans against the ropes and looks out in the crowd, the camera pans to a bunch of female fans who are sitting at front row.* I'm sure you ladies aren't even that big fans of wrestling, maybe you were given the tickets by your overweight boyfriends. But you're looking at a real man right here, a man of perfection!

[Dolph Ziggler] You know, for a while recently. I've tried to be a nice guy, I've tried treating the fans with respect. I was shaking hands, trying to smile as much as possible, pandering to the crowd but it's just not me. I gave all I had to you people and you all threw it back at me, finally I came to the grand realisation that I don't need the fans, I don't need anybody to have my back. The only person I need and the only person I will ever need is Dolph Ziggler.

[Dolph Ziggler] I work my hardest for this company, I can honestly say that BreakDown, Redemption, XWL.. Would be nothing without Dolph Ziggler. And to start off my newfound chance to give myself a rebirth in XWL, I'm going to start it with an impact. Wade Barrett, I admit, you're impressive. You've done a lot of impressive things in this company, especially when you slammed a door onto Bob Orton's head. But you have what I want, and of course what I want is my Intercontinental Championship Belt again. You've fought for that title in gauntlet matches, Hell in a Cell matches, you even won it in an Elimination Chamber match! But one thing you have not done, and one thing you will never ever do is beat me. So take a look at greatness, take a look at the future Intercontinental Champion. Take a look at the man who is going to be the face of this company. Take a look at DOLPH ZIGGLER!

Dolph test promo from September lol
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer
Main Eventer


Posts : 2185
Likes : 38
Join date : 2011-02-05
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:51 pm

I wish I had an used promo to post. </3

There are some great promos in here, to be honest, shame they won't see the light of day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3204
Likes : 66
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:55 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
I wish I had an used promo to post. </3

There are some great promos in here, to be honest, shame they won't see the light of day.

You also wish you had Cody promos to post. <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zander
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 1495
Likes : 40
Join date : 2011-02-07
Age : 23
Location : Glasgow, Scotland

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:09 pm

For shits and giggles I'll find the first ever promo I wrote, it was for Triple H in a small league that crashed before I joined XWL, I saw how good you guys were and tried to join that as a started, done one promo and the league failed before I could ever post it, so I PM'd David and he told me The Rock was free, the rest is history.

convo between me and David

Z - "Hi there i was looking at your league and im quite interested in joining, the problem is i have never been in anything like that before, the last one i joined fell through before it started. Are the matches played over XBL? or is it like an E-fed kind of thing?

So basically would i be able to join? and if so who is available?"

David - "Yeah, I remember that league lmao... Lucky for you XWL has been around for over 2 years so lol... Anyways yes the matches are played over Xbox live... They are done over the SVR 2011 Game. The available list is..

Batista
Big Show
Bret Hart
Jimmy Snuka
JTG
Lex Luger
Luke Gallows
Mark Henry
Mike Knox
R-Truth
Rey Mysterio
Ricky Steamboat
Santino Marella
Terry Funk
The Rock
Tyson Kidd
Vance Archer
Vince McMahon
Vladimir Kozlov
William Regal


Beth Phoenix
Brie Bella
Mickie James
Nikki Bella


also my msn is twistedswanton16@yahoo.com if you would like to talk"<Lolpaedo

Z - "I added you, cant beileve the rock hasnt been taken yet haha, is it the same with most leagues where you choose two superstars? if so id like The Rock and Rey Mysterio. thanks for letting me join it should be good to have some fun matches rather than the matches you get on XBL.

I have to go just now cause its 06:21 am over here in scotland and im tired cya "

Z - "just wondering about the promos, could i make one and post it? or do i have to comfirm stuff with you and get a slot beforehand? also add zander_14_rfc1@hotmail.co.uk on msn"

David - "Oh, you can do promos at any time man. Thats fully encouraged. Just don't attack anyone without their consent and don't issue challenges against champions because well thats kind of obvious why you shouldn't



But you can be Rey and The Rock I also added you on MSN."

Z - "nice, im kinda tired just now so im gonna catch some sleep but i will work on a rock promo later"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend
avatar

Posts : 6173
Likes : 81
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:31 pm

Zander was such a polite little noob.

_________________


Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shuggz
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 905
Likes : 21
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:34 pm



[Ambrose]: Forget the introductions, there is no time for I am a busy man with very big plans. You see I'm taking over the World and on my quest to become the supreme leader of this Universe, I have stumbled upon XWL. Where wrestlers become Superstars. I've traveled the World, I've fought the very best but that's not what I wanted from in this life. When Papa Ambrose sat little Dean on his knee and asked "What do you want to be when you grow up?", little Dean replied "I wanna be a superstar". And here we are, twenty plus years down the road and I am standing outside of the very building where all of your dreams could turn into a reality. Papa Ambrose would be very proud if he saw this day, but the only problem is I'm not allowed in the building...



[Ambrose]: Apparently you have to be under "contract" to perform in such a place, what kind of shit is that? I only just found that out this very second, you would think they would broadcast that on their show. But no... And do you know what else I just found out? That security are very mean people... But that doesn't matter, no of that matters. Because I know what I have to do, I understand what needs to be done. I have to sign with the Omega, the big cheese, the head honcho... The mac daddy company, in order to achieve my goal that is what needs to be done. So XWL, say hello to your newest roster member. But know this, you have just signed a walking apocolypse.



[Ambrose]: I will bring chaos into your perfect little World, I will invert everything you know until you're not even sure what is what. I will cause you to lose matches, I will make you late, I will make the rain fall upwards, I will make hot snow fall in autumn what does that even mean? I don't know, but the point still stands. I will take everything you know and twist it into my own little creation, until your little slice of Heaven resembles nothing. That's all you deserve and it's all you shall get, nothing, a big fat lot of it. Ha... Lucky for you I'm a nice guy once you get to know me, it will be all ice cream and rainbows. But the only real problem is, that it's a bitch getting to know me.



[Ambrose]: Like I stated before, I have big plans, I am in fact going to take over the World. My attempts thus far haven't proven successful, but I know one way that will work for show and that is to become an immortal. Not just anybody can become an immortal, you have to be the highest quality of man to become an immortal, you have to be a Champion amongst men. Now simply stating you're the Champion amongst men whilst walking down a high street won't get you anywhere, but what that might get you is one or two dirty looks and if if you continue your act it will earn you straight jacket and a trip to the asylum and I'm not repeating that again, that was the worst thanksgiving ever. Luckily for our profession, there are Championships just... There... For the taking. All you have to do is beat one man, one guy, THAT'S IT!



[Ambrose]: As luck would have it XWL just so happens to have their own fair share of these Championships. Now that I have a contract, I can just walk out in my ring attire looking like the mega sexy star that I am and simply take one. But no, it can't be that simple there has to be a catch, you've got to read the fine print that's how they get ya. Apparently, you have to "earn" a Championship match. Who died and made them Queen? There is no way round this, they have a ranking system that let's you know your place. Appears my plan has hit a wall and I've went hurtling through the windscreen, but fear not. My brain is always turning, always thinking, always plotting, Charlie Sheen taught me his ways and my brain is forever on "Go!".



[Ambrose]: I have a plan, I will not be like everybody else. I will not start off small and work my way up. I will not beat up on a little guy and make an example of him, why? Because I'm the little guy, but I'm also one smart bastard. Instead I'm going to do something I will most likely regret and that is challenge the biggest, the baddest, the smelliest, ugliest, badass son of bitch's that this company has to offer. So Mark Henry, Mason Ry... Scratch that... Wade Barrett, Kane, Undertaker, ANYBODY... I beg you, come and make an example of me. Come and make me famous, punch me, kick me, scratch me, cut me because no matter how much you try, despite if you win, I will prove to you all that you cannot stop me. I can't be stopped and I never will stop. Never, never ever, ever, ever, ever.... Ever.



[Ambrose]: This tactic, will get my noticed before anybody else. Then when it's my time to face the Champion and beat him, then and only then will I be able to take a sip from the precious elixir of life, when I forever immortalise the name Dean Ambrose with the company XWL. First step on my path is to take over XWL and control every little being, every little fibre in it's possesion. Then we can move onto bigger and better. Step 2, when I, complete my mission and take over the World, I will become the almighty Overlord that everybody wishes they could be.... Or something along those lines... Whatever, it's not like it's required to make sense anyway.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3204
Likes : 66
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:09 pm


*Daniel Bryan's theme plays across the arena to a mixed reaction*

*Bryan makes his way down to the ring*

*Bryan does his signature top rope pose, before getting into the ring and grabbing a microphone*


[Daniel Bryan]
My name.. is Daniel Bryan and I am better than each and every one of of you. But before you all jump to conclusions, and Boo me for telling the truth, Let me explain why I am better. First off, I am a Vegan. I don't condone the eating of innocent animals that are killed for each and everyone of you. It's because of all of you that young, innocent cattle.. get slaughtered. But because I'm above all of that, I am now healthier than everybody in this arena. If each of you took my advice, and you all became Vegans.. You could lead a much healthier and better life. But instead, You'd all rather sit clogging up your arteries with your burgers, your hot dogs and whatever meat you can get your hands on. It's not only the animals that suffer from all of your meat eating... You suffer yourselves. With each bite of your burgers, you are just clogging up your arteries, which lead to heart problems. All the meat you people are consuming is effecting your hearts. Unlike all of you, my arteries are not clogged up, I will never have heart failure.. all because I am a Vegan.



[Daniel Bryan]
You people don't see it, You people are too stupid to know exactly what you are doing to your own bodies. You are all killing yourselves, by condoning the killing of innocent animals.. just for your pleasure. I look around the front row, and I still see people eating their hot dogs, and their burgers, because they are too stupid to listen to me, if you people listened to me and put down your hot dogs, put down your burgers. You could be like me, You could be a healthy human being who doesn't need to rely on meat to get him through the day. But that is only one reason I am better than all of you, and trust me I have a few. How many of you can say you've accomplished your dreams? How many of you can say you are truly happy with your life? Because I can.. I've travelled the word proving that I am truly the best. I've wrestled in Japan, A place where the top superstars from around the world can only dream of wrestling... and I was still the best. I don't waste my life sitting on the couch watching television. In a single day, From the moment I get out of my bed, I'm more active than any of you are in a week. You are all happy with sitting on your couch, eating meat, wasting your life whilst watching the Television shows that are brain washing you. My mind is clear from all of that, that's why I can stand before you today a better person than each and every one of you. I can stand here, Knowing that my body, isn't filled with the same poison that all you fill your bodies with.


[Daniel Bryan]
Believe me, If I wanted to I could go all night with reasons of just why I'm better than you. But I don't need to because Even though you won't admit it, deep down You all know that I am right. You all know that you aren't truly happy with the person that you are. But I am, that's what makes me a better person than all of you, and that's what makes me a better superstar than anyone back there. I have more talent than anyone back there and I'm more mentally stable than anyone back there. I deserve more than anyone to be a the top of this company, I should be the number one focus.But Instead I'm passed off for mediocre superstars like Ted DiBiase and Justin Gabriel. But no more will I allow them to overlook me, I will make each and every superstar tap out, until I get the Title Shot that I deserve. Because sooner or later.. Everybody taps.

*Daniel Bryan drops the microphone as his theme once again blasts through the arena*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:27 pm

*The fans sit in silence awaiting the next segment or match, the lights go black for roughly 20 seconds. They start flickering between white and black and then a song begins to play.*



*One man walks through the curtain, he has an unfamiliar title over his shoulder. He walks over to ringside and picks up a microphone, he doesn't enter the ring. The lights go dim and a single spotlight is put on this man, he raises the title in the air before speaking.*




[Seth Rollins] My name is Seth Rollins, and I am the FCW World Heavyweight Champion.

*There is a lukewarm response as he surely expected, he holds the title up and continues to talk.*



[Seth Rollins] For those of you who don't know, FCW stands for Florida Championship Wrestling. It's a developmental company for XWL, where they are breeded into top tier "Superstars"! Sounds fun, right? Well if you consider a 2nd rate, bush league full of wannabe's and a bunch of people who don't even follow wrestling fun, then you hit the nail on the head. You see, let's track this back a year. I'm sure some of you remember me, Tyler Black, that guy who wrestled a few matches with Roderick Strong and then went away.. That wasn't just me leaving the company or something like that, I was put into a meeting with the higher ups. They said that I didn't fit the XWL mould, I wasn't a true superstar, I wasn't the definition of an XWL superstar because I look different, I dress different, I wrestle different. But a lot has changed recently, I broke through the mould, I kicked, scratched and crawled my way to the top of FCW. It may not seem like much but I did it and I did it damn well. I wanted to do something different, I wanted to make my mark again in XWL.



[Seth Rollins] When I was in XWL last year, I wasn't ready, I was a kid. I was a punk, I didn't deserve to be on BreakDown, Redemption or any Pay Per Views. Over the last year I've paid my dues in FCW and I'm not waiting for the call, I'm not waiting to be chosen upon to come up here. I'm just going to come here myself, I'm going to grasp the brass ring by myself. And I will continue to fight my way to the top, earn respect and build a reputation. I know I have a lot to prove but I'm up for the challenge. A year away from the bright lights of XWL, being put in the school gym halls for FCW shows has made me realise how much I need to capitalise on this. Take my chance and go with it, and that time is right here and right NOW! You see, I've never wanted to be like any other wrestler, or anybody else for that matter. I'm not made by the XWL Machine, they had their little developmental deal to try and mould me into a picture perfect SUPERSTAR. You're not looking at a superstar, you're looking at something special. I'm here to break the mould and be my own man for once in my career, and live this dream that I've been living for and it all starts with this...

*Seth then raises his title to the air, he brings it down and kisses it. Then throws it down to the ground, a smile comes across his face. A few people applaud him in the audience.*



[Seth Rollins] And as the FCW door closes, the XWL door swings open with a world full of opportunities. I know I'm not a main eventer, I'm not a superstar, hell, I bet half of you guys don't even care about me or want me around here. But the fact is I'm not going anywhere, and I'm going to keep on fighting and fighting until I earn all of your respect. I don't care what anyone in the back thinks, if the powers that be don't like me then so be it. I'll face any man at any time, but they're not going to stop me from living out my dream and putting on a show for you fans. Nobody will, nobody can. I'm not waiting for my door to open, I'm here to kick the door open and make a name for myself. I'm just living my dream.. Thank you very much for your time...

*Seth then drops his microphone and walks out, he slaps a couple of fans hands who are willing to do so. The lights go dim in the arena again as he leaves.*
Back to top Go down
Shuggz
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card
avatar

Posts : 905
Likes : 21
Join date : 2011-02-15
Age : 25

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Fri May 04, 2012 8:44 am



[Bray Wyatt]: What you are looking at is a man known as Bray Wyatt; I was born and raised in Lafitte Louisiana by a Mother who was an angel in every sense of the word. She is a caring woman, who would never harm a fly. She is a woman that deserved the very best out of life, but sadly enough the Good lord himself did not deal her the correct cards because my Mother was suffering for many years. She was a good woman and didn’t deserve to get the treatment she did, but she did, she suffered at the hands of an evil and wicked man. All thanks to the hands of my dear old Daddy…



[Bray Wyatt]: You see he was an evil and cruel man my Daddy, he was the incarnation of Satan himself. Take note that I used the term “Was”, that is past tense my friends. You see my Daddy used to go out at nights and become blind with the help of the demon that is alcohol, he used to come home at night and he would raise his hand to both my Mother and me. Until one night he raised his hand to me and my Mother hit across the back of the head, now my Daddy didn’t take too kindly to that. He beat my Mother until she was black and blue all over, but nobody did anything about it, no… They seen my Mother’s bruises, they seen my Mother’s cuts and instead of helping this poor defenceless woman, they whispered about her. They whispered about the abusive husband, but not a single one had the guts to help my dear Mother. Nobody dared to lift a finger, that is when I discovered the cowardice of this World.



[Bray Wyatt]: So a young Bray Wyatt had to take matters into his own hands. My Daddy was the Captain of his own shrimp boat and one day it randomly caught on fire and he sunk to the bottom of the waters that he had been sailing for years. But apparently the authorities don’t take too kindly to that, they don’t care that my Daddy had every thing that was coming to him. So they deemed it necessary that an eight year old Bray Wyatt needed rehabilitation to continue living in this World. That he was deemed a violent child and was at risk at causing harm to others. So they took me away to the big house and that is where I stayed for the better part of my life. That’s when I learnt, I learnt that life is willingly to lock away an eight year old child for doing something that nobody else had the guts to do.



[Bray Wyatt]: For years, I had nothing. I had no visitation, I had no friends and I didn’t even know how to read. So I taught myself, sadly the big house doesn’t have a wide selection when it comes to their library. But there was one book that I did pay extra close attention to, the good book. You see I learnt that despite my past I can still be forgiven, I can still find my way through those pearly gates but the task will not be easy. I will have to fight for it; I will have to help all of the ignorant people of this World. But the task does not faze me; I have been fighting for everything since I was eight years old. As a grew up the other folk didn’t take to kindly to Bray Wyatt, so I had to teach them that the name Bray Wyatt is supposed to be respected and feared. Just like me, they learnt. But now I’m released and looking to help the people of this World.



[Bray Wyatt]: You all have wasted your lives sitting in front of your television and using your new fangled gadgets, but I am here to save you from yourselves. I am here to clean your minds, you have all been victim to the subliminal messaging from your television box and I am here to wipe your minds clean of the filth that has been rotting and decaying your very being ever since you were first plonked down in front of your old friend the television by your “Loving” parents. Let me tell you all something, the time that you spend wasting your lives is nearly over. No longer will you waste another hour doing nothing, as redemption is at hand! Bray Wyatt is coming to XWL to show you all the error of your ways. Bray Wyatt is coming to XWL to save his people and let me tell you a little something, you are all my people and I love you all with every bit of my heart.



[Bray Wyatt]: But there will be some who will remain ignorant, that will insist on learning the lesson the hard way. Make no mistake about it; I love you all but if it need be I will show you the kind of love that the little young Bray Wyatt grew up with for his entire life. Tough love. But I only do it because I care about every single one of you, I do. I do it because nobody else has the guts to stand up for what is right and fight for the very souls that you have been poisoning with your alcohol, your cigarettes, your televisions and your computers. But the quicker you learn that Bray Wyatt is doing this for your own good, the better. But there will be some, who do not want to learn, who refuse to change after every chance they are gifted. Let me tell you something, there is no room for people like that in this World, they will have to be taken care of and I will take the greatest of pleasure, in watching them burn, man… Just like my Daddy. Come with me.



[Bray Wyatt]: Tiiiiiiiiiiime is on my side.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3204
Likes : 66
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Fri May 04, 2012 9:37 am

Eli Cottonwood appearance!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3204
Likes : 66
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Tue May 08, 2012 7:48 am

*Breakdown returns from commerical when a familar theme hits

*The theme of John Cena blasts around the arena*

*Cena emergess from the curtain to the usuall mixed reaction*

[John Cena]
It's time to shake things up!

*Cena does his traditional run to the ring.He gets intot he ring, and Grabs a microphone after tautnign for the fans*

[John Cena]
For the past 6 years.. I've come out here every night, worked my ass off for the approval of all of you. I've put my body on the line night after night just to try make it in this company.. and what Do I have to show for that? Not a damn thing. I've had my chances and failed time and time again.. Maybe all of this isn't enough anymore? Maybe I no longer have what it takes to be at the top of this business. Maybe I should quit whilst I'm ahead.. I don't need to be like people like Dwayne who will do anything to hold onto this. All this is everything I've ever wanted, the support of each and everyone of you, my own t-shirts, numerous title wins... but Now it's all slipping away.. and I think I know why, I think I know where I'm going wrong.

*Cena looks down at his "Rise Above Hate" T-Shirt*


[John Cena]
This isn't me... I can't go on much longer with this act to just try be that good guy who has a happy ending... If I'm going to continue in this company, I need to become myself...

*Cena then Drop the microphone to boo' from the audience*


*Cena then exits the ring*



*Cena heads up the ramp and behind the curtain leaving the audience in shock*


[Jim Ross]
What did we just see? Did Cena just leave...
[Jerry Lawler]
I have no idea what's going through John's head right now.. We Know he requested this time but I never saw this coming.

*a few minutes have passed by since Cena walked out, all the fan are still in shock when suddenly...*














*John Cena's theme play around the arena, the fans aren't sure if to boo or cheer*



*Cena once again walk out from the curtain but this time, he is without his "Rise Above Hate" gear*



*Cena walk down to the ring, ignoring all the fans at ringside*



*Cena gets into the ring, and just stands soaking in the still mixed reaction*




[John Cena]
*Cena is now rapping*
Now this.. is the real me. The person you saw before was just a guy looking for all of your approval, when in fact he couldn't stand that all of you just wanted to see his removal. Rise Above The Hate! That's all he could to try do but it's now clear all of you that cheered him, haven't got a clue. But now the real Cena is here, and he couldn't give a damn if he left all the kids trembling in fear. The Fruity pebble is finally gone, and he's never coming back. It's finally time for the real me, to get back on track. CM Punk..Ted DiBiase, I've already beaten them all,but that's not really an achievement because between them they don't even have a single ball. I'm here to win titles, and that's all there is to it... I'm not here to listen to Ted DiBiase use the excuse "I accidentally sat on it".


[John Cena]
I no longer have to give a damn what you people think, I've heard it before.. but You just hate the fact, I always leave you begging for more. Title after title, I'll become the biggest name this place has ever seen! But I just know now all these crying kids will think I'm mean. You all bought into my act, but that's all it ever was, That person was never me,and now you all know that that is a fact. I was never here for you fans, I was only ever here to hold titles in my hands. World Heavyweight Champion! That's where I will be.. After tonight, The only thing you people will talk about is me. I'll be the number one trending topic! But we all know that Edge's man parts are microscopic. Win after Win, I'll rise through the ranks, I'll be coming at you all like a army of tanks!



[John Cena]
This is now the real me, I don't need all of your support, Rise Above the hate was a long term plan that I decided to abort. One Aim is all I have.. but I'll still leave the entire world split in halve. Like me or not but that old Cena is a man that will easily be forgot. I'm only here for myself, I'll do whatever it Takes to make it.. even if I have to put other people on the shelf. Now you've all finally met the real me, I'll make the entire roster flee. You can boo me all you want, Because Later tonight.. I'll be the one in the hotel room with your Chick... Whilst she's sucking on my ......

*Cena then Drops the Microphone as a small section of the crowd can be heard finishing Cena's sentence*


*Cena exits the ring to what is no longer a mixed reaction, but instead a huge reaction of boo's from the audience*

*Breakdown fades to commercial*


Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
Main Eventer
avatar

Posts : 3204
Likes : 66
Join date : 2011-02-03
Age : 26
Location : Halifax, England

PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   Wed May 09, 2012 9:35 am


[Simon Dean]
My name is Simon Dean, and I am here to help all of you shred them unwanted pounds with my Simon System. If all of you used my Simon System for just 30 days, You could be on your way to looking like me. Instead of barley managing to walk around, overweight and indulging in fast food.. You could listen to me and become the man or women that society wants you to be. No human should have to sit next some smelly, fat, overweight disgrace. And Looking around ringside tonight, I can see that I have my work cut out. Now some of you, are beyond help. My Simon System is the best health product on the market, but unfortunately for some of it.. It does not work miracles. But for some of you, it's not too late. It's not too late to change your life for the better. If you ditch your burgers, your hot dogs and whatever fat, greasy food you all shove down your throats and switch to my Simon System you could become a new, much healthier person. And Tonight, In my very first XWL Show.. One very lucky person in the audience will take the first step with my help.



[Simon Dean]
There's clearly a lot of you who need my Simon System. Like you sir * Simon Dean points at a overweight man in the audience* When you look into a mirror, are you happy with the man you see? More important when was the last time you could look down and see your own penis? You sir, need my help. You need to order some of my Simon System, and become a better man. Because trust me, No women wants to touch your smelly, overweight body. Who else is there? What you people are doing to your bodies makes me sick. You miss.. * Simon now points to a women in the audience* Instead of sitting there, stuffing that Hot Dog into your already overweight body, You should listen to me. You could go from.. that. To an healthy, good looking women.. But only with my Simon System.


[Simon Dean]
You in the blue shirt, You are a perfect example. You need all the help you can get, and it's your lucky day.. You have been selected for my help to shred that unwanted weight and become a man people can actually bare to look at. I don't know where you grew up, but in my society.. You are not an accepted man. You will always be a man that people will look down on, just because of your weight and need for fast food. But if you listen to me, you can ditch all of that and be more like me. Please.. Come into my ring.


[Simon Dean]
Look at you, You are out of breath just walking from your seat to the ring. You are a disgrace to healthy men everywhere.. But It's thanks to people like you that I am such a successful physical-fitness guru.


[Simon Dean]
Are you really happy with looking like this? Are you really happy with getting out breath just walking to the fridge? Because if you are, you aren't a real man. No real man should be happy looking like this, But now.. You have a once in a life time chance. You get me, Simon Dean as your personal trainer to help you get rid of this flab. But not only that, You will get a years supply of my Simon system.. For free! You will no longer have to wear these baggy shirts to hide your gut, or hang around with even fatter people just to make yourself feel better. You can have a normal and better life with my Simon System.. In just 30 Days you will already feel the effects of it and be on the road to a healthier you. Now please.. Take of your shirt and show the world your gut.


[Simon Dean]
Look at you! How can you be happy like this, How can you let yourself get into this mess. Look at your disgusting Man Boobs. No man should have bigger boobs than any women, but look at you. You really do need my help before you get beyond saving like most of these people in this arena. Let me help you, and along with my Simon System you can stop looking like Brodus Clay and look more like a real man.. Simon Dean. I don't know what caused you to get like this, but I need you to forget it. I need you to put your mind into the future, and see yourself as a healthy man that can finally fit in. You can finally go to bars, and not be afraid of stinking up the place. People will no longer avoid you in the streets, people will actually want to be with you. and Most importantly... you can finally get a women, who respects you. So, Tell me.. Do you want to be more like me?


[Fan]
No!

*Then without notice, Simon Dean hits the fan over the head with a microphone, knocking him down to the mat. Simon Dean then locks in a submission maneuver*



*Simon Dean can be heard shouting "I Tried to help you!" As security pull Simon Dean of the fan, and escort him backstage*





Taking over this thread with all my unused promos.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Gaz' thread of unused promos   

Back to top Go down
 

Gaz' thread of unused promos

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

 Similar topics

-
» RP Dice Roll Thread
» NightMares (Official Thread)
» Gun/Military Thread
» Super Action Bio Thread Go!
» Shattered Realms Registration Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xtreme Wrestling League :: General Discussion-