Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Promos from the past.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Promos from the past. Empty
PostSubject: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 6:26 am

Thought it'd be cool to have a thread where people can post some of their favourite promos they've done, I'll get the ball rolling with a couple of my favourites.

XWL Breakdown's theme plays as the fireworks go off and the Washington DC crowd cheer in excitement.

Jerry Lawler- Hello everyone and welcome to XWL Breakdown! We have one hell of a card in store for you tonight. Including our main event!! I'm here alongside with my colleagues Joey Styles, and Good Ol' JR Jim Ross! [face_grin]

Jim Ross- Damn right King. We have the main event with such high stakes. Evan Bourne Vs. BOTH William Regal and Mr. FN; If FN and Regal win they both get a World Title shot at Unforgiven in a Triple Threat. But if Evan wins on the other hand, FN and Regal get NOTHING and a new contender is decided.

Joey Styles- We also have CM Punk facing Shelton Benjamin, for the United States Title contendership. One can guess what kind of mindstate that Punk will be in after what happened last week!!! Another very interesting match is Randy Orton Vs. Mr Kennedy, which man will...

At that moment Jerry Lawler is cut off by the theme song of CM Punk, he walks through the curtain and stares out at the crowd as they heavily boo.

Punk proceeds to make his way down to the ring, taking his time and soaking in all of the boo's and jeers from the huge DC crowd. He gets in the ring and grabs a microphone that was on the steel steps, he stands in the middle of the ring for 20-30 seconds before speaking. He looks frustrated, he begins to speak.

CM Punk- I am getting sick and tired of people disrespecting me and my Straight Edge beliefs. I came out here trying to do good for you people, trying to get you to clean up and become a better person. I tried the Straight Edge Pledge and not one of you people stood up. THEN, of all people. Stone Cold Steve Austin comes out right as I was going to beat the sense into some of these people, I guess it was a lucky break for them... He decides to come down to the ring, beer belly and all and makes a mockery of me. I try to reason with him because I feel he needed to change so I went to do the pledge with him, and I get Stunnered. Last week, Austin. You made me out to be a Fool and I will not forget that night, this between me and you is far from over Steve. Whether you like it or not. You are way past your prime, you shouldn't be anywhere near a wrestling arena. You are just a glory hog and a has been, you are a coward. I found out you aren't even in the building tonight, what kind of man does that to someone then just runs off!? It makes me sick to my stomach, I have had a pure hatred for Austin since my childhood. When I saw him on Television week in week out throwing back beers and acting like a drunken idiot it made me hate people like him even more. The next time I see Steve Austin, I will beat him so bad he won't want to ever show his face in public again!!

Fans begin to chant "We want Austin! *Clap clap clap clap clap* We want Austin! *Clap clap clap clap clap*"

CM Punk- You people are so pathetic, you know he won't come out here, no matter how much you scream and shout for him. Austin embarrasing me like that has changed me, it has unleashed a new side of me... a new CM Punk. I will not stop until I get my revenge, I will not stop until I end his career. I HATE you Austin. I HATE everything about you. I will expose you as the out of shape, poor excuse of the man that you truely are. And when..

Fans- WHAT?!

Punk lets out a sigh and brings the mic back to his mouth

CM Punk- And when you decide to ever show your face back in XWL

Fans- WHAT?!

Punk drops the mic down and holds his hands on his head, he paces back and forth as the fans shout "WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!" After nearly a minute Punk picks up the mic again.

CM Punk- When you decide to show your face back in XWL, it will be your last time you will be in a Wrestling Ring. I am going to hurt you, I am going to end your career. I am going to prove a point by ending your brainwashing of these fans with your "WHAT" chants, and your beer drinking.... You are pathetic!!

CM Punk- On to tonight, I've been put into a #1 Contender Match for the US Title against Shelton Benjamin. The very man who got his ass whooped by Bill Regal last week, what makes management think he deserves a chance at another title? Well, it doesn't really matter because i'm going to win anyway. I am going to send a message to Steve Austin tonight through Shekton Benjamin, I'm going to make you Tap Shelton. That'll show you what you get for stepping up against me. I'll go on to face Evan Bourne, and proceed to win the United States Title. Even though I should be beating him for the World Title, not United States Title. And WHEN I'm United States Champion...

Suddenly Punk is cut off by Shelton Benjamins theme. Shelton bursts through the curtain as Punk folds his arms and looks on while Shelton makes his way down the ring.

Promos from the past. Ecwshelton1

Shelton gets in the ring and stares at Punk, once his music stops Punk goes to speak. But before he can Shelton lowers the mic from Punks mouth, then takes it out of his hand. The fans begin to cheer as Punk goes to grab the mic from Shelton but he moves back. Then begins to speak.

Shelton Benjamin- CM Punk... I think these fans have heard enough of you for tonight.

Fans cheer as Shelton smiles.

Shelton Benjamin- Haha, I knew they we're sick of you. As was I; thats why I came out. The thing about you Punk is you come out here all the time and run your mouth, run your mouth... run your mouth. I was just laughing at you going on about how much you hate Stone Cold, I don't really care about you or anything you say. But when you said "it doesn't really matter because i'm going to win anyway" I had enough. Yeah, I lost to Regal last week, but I put up a hell of a fight. And that loss just made me more motivated, I don't care what you or Evan Bourne say. Shelton Benjamin WILL be the next US Champion, and I can guarentee that. Because there... Ain't no stoppin me...

Shelton and the fans both shout "Nowwwww!" Shelton tosses Punk the mic who catches it

CM Punk- Yeah Yeah Yeah Shelton, you think what you want. Get a ref out here, I'm not waiting to show this kid a lesson!

A referee comes to ringside as Shelton and Punk back to their corners, then the referee rings the bell

This one's from Digital Decision from last year

The show opens with special pyro, and as the commentators are talking about tonight’s big show they talk about how there is a steel cage lowered in the ring. Even though The Steel Cage Match isn’t scheduled until later in the show. Then CM Punks theme hits as he makes his way through the curtain.

Promos from the past. Mk9ah1

Punk slowly walks to the ring, and as he reaches the mats he looks upon the Fifteen Foot High Steel Cage. He walks over to the steel steps and picks up a microphone, then slowly walks up them. Once he gets in he slams the door behind himself, Punk walks to the middle of the ring as the lights grow dim and a spotlight appears onto Punk.

CM Punk- So... You moronic people decided to vote a Steel Cage match tonight. That was a big mistake, because now that it’s going to be Austin and I locked up in a Fifteen foot high cage there is nothing and nobody that can stop me. Because this rivalry between you and I ends TONIGHT. This has gone on for far too long, and once tonight is over. You will be gone from here and I can finally move on to accomplish even more. I have had enough with your drunken shenanigans and it’s time for Stone Cold Steve Austin to take his final bow in the Wrestling World. Austin, I know that you’re watching. I know that you’re watching in the back and hell you’re probably having a beer right now. You remind me SO much of my father, my father...

Punk begins pacing back and forth as a look of anger is brought upon him

CM Punk- Austin, do you KNOW why I hate you? You probably think that it’s just because I’m Straight Edge and you’re not. The story goes allot deeper than that. The reason I hate you, the reason in my heart of hearts is because you are SO much like my father. I didn’t know any better when I was a little kid, when my Dad came home reeking of beer. I thought it was a hard day’s work he was doing, I didn’t realise he was just out at the bar. I didn’t think it was strange for somebody to pass out drunk, I thought that was just the norm. Stone Cold Steve Austin, my father is exactly like YOU. And the fact that you built your respect, the fact that you built your reputation over being someone who drinks sickens me. SICKENS ME. What about the rest of us? The people who pride on their skill and actually work their way up rather than brawling and drinking beer!? How about the people who EARN their respect? People like me, Luke Gallows, Evan Bourne, and Dolph Ziggler. Even some of the divas deserve more respect than you. Layla, Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool to name a few. People like THAT are the stars, the underappreciated people who pour their heart and soul into XWL. And you just waltz in here acting like you’re the king. What you’ve done in the past in the WWE doesn’t mean SH** here.

The fans boo as Punk mentions each of the people’s names

CM Punk- But it doesn’t matter now, because tonight’s the end of the road for you. I am bored of your poisoned society, so tonight, once that bell rings. I will become unstoppable, to bring an end to all of the wrong doing that you have brought upon us Austin. And your time in XWL will be done. And that is a promise. Because this is TRUE. This... Is REAL. THIS IS STRAIGHT EDGE. And Straight Edge simply means, that I am... better than you.

Punk drops the microphone as the lights go back to how they were before. His music plays as he does his cross armed Straight Edge pose. He then makes his way out of the cage, he walks to the back looking confident as the fans boo him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 7:37 pm

Every promo by Tyler Black is an instant classic.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:10 pm

This one is pretty damn recent, from right after Final Stand to be exact. It's my personal favorite Kane promo, though.

*As we return to Breakdown Kane is in the ring with a microphone to what seems like some sort of a memorial service.*

Promos from the past. Vlcsnap-00025%7E45
[Kane]
Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention here please? This is the funeral for my brother, The Undertaker. I'd like to thank you all for coming out here tonight, but sadly our parents were not able to make it. They were killed in a horrible fire when we were just young boys. Now, you all know my brother and I have had our....differences in the past, but it's time to put all of that away now. You know, The Undertaker was always a great brother. Always over shadowing me, putting me in the corner, giving me an opportunity to wear a mask every time I was in the ring. He even let me spent my whole until childhood inside, alone, battered, beaten, and stricken. He was in a terrible situation at Final Stand, which led to his down fall. That situation was.................. ME!

Promos from the past. Vlcsnap-00026%7E46
[Kane]
THAT'S RIGHT! I ENDED MY BROTHER! Finally, after thirty years, he got what was COMING to HIM. There has never been a more sweeter moment in my life than what happened at Final Stand. When I smacked Undertaker in the head in the urn, I was able to see the light. When I threw The Undertaker off the stage and into the fire, the light, it seemed to come close to me. Closer and closer it came, but when I looked down. When I looked down and saw The Undertaker on fire and rolling in his own pain, the light came at me faster. Fast, and faster! Soon, I was there. I was right there at the light. If I took one inch closer, I would be there, but I TURNED IT DOWN.

Promos from the past. Vlcsnap-00027%7E47
[Kane]
You see, I like myself. You people might look at me and think I'd want to change my ways. You people look at me and say "who wants to be a monster?" Well, I WANT to be a MONSTER. I LOVE being a MONSTER. And ONLY a MONSTER like ME can take out someone like The Undertaker. Now, you all probably look at me as a bad person for what I did to my own brother at Final Stand. Well, guest what? I am the GOOD guy in this! I took the murderer out of here. You all should be looking up to ME! XWL Management seems to realize this, as I seem to be on the poster of Bad Blood. THAT is what I DESERVE! I am a HERO!

Promos from the past. Vlcsnap-00028%7E44
[Kane]
But we are here to honor The Undertaker, right? Alright, so let's find some good things to say about him, huh? *Kane pauses for a moment.* That's right, there is NOTHING GOOD to say about HIM. I did everyone a FAVOR at Final Stand! I got rid of The Undertaker, and this place will be much.....much....much.....better! And now, I can FINALLY focus on something ELSE! And that very thing is the title that is rightfully MINE! The Intercontinental Championship. I was SCREWED out of the title by The Undertaker! What kind of a coward has to beat the champion after he was beaten down to win a match? If it wasn't for The Undertaker, I would be champion this VERY day!

Promos from the past. Vlcsnap-00029%7E44
[Kane]
I DESERVE that championship! I'm putting Wade Barrett, Justin, Ted DiBiase, and Randy Orton on NOTICE! That is my CHAMPIONSHIP. And when the time is right, I'm coming to take it BACK HOME! Now, on to something else. My opponent for tonight also his some history with The Undertaker. But I also have some history with this man. That man is none other than Chavo Guerrero, the next unforgettably soul in my path of DESTRUCTION, PAIN, and AGONY. Now, Chavo has been on the other side of me multiple times in the past, and they haven't end well, now haven't they, Chavo?

Promos from the past. Vlcsnap-00031%7E45
[Kane]
Now Chavo, a littler earlier tonight, you seemed to be more assertive. You seem to be tired of this so called "dis respect." You claim that you deserve a title shot? Chavo, you don't even deserve to stand in the same ring as I do! I DESERVE a title shot, not you! And as a matter of fact I'll prove it in this very ring tonight. Chavo, much like every other time we have fought in this ring, I will bring you down to your KNEES! I will make you swim in your own pool of BLOOD before I finish you. Chavo, for you, you are just in the wrong PLACE at the wrong TIME! And Chavo, if you try to cheat just once in are match, I'll crush every bone in your body and send you straight down to HELL! Chavo, I'm pretty sure there is another spot for you right next to my brother, The Undertaker.

Promos from the past. Vlcsnap-00033%7E46
[Kane]
You see, I'm doing all of you people multiple favors in such little time? How could I be a bad guy? I took a murderer out of this company, and tonight I am going to take a dirt cheater out of this company that gets a job based on his family's legacy! Speaking of families, what a nice family he has. They seem to be close with each other, and they some very close friends? Right? The LEGENDARY GUERRERO FAMILY! Well tonight, I am going to smash that LEGACY. Just like the DiBiase's! And, while we're on family, how about we take a look at my family, wait, that's right, WHAT FAMILY? THE UNDERTAKER, took that AWAY from ME! So why should the Guerrero's and the DiBiase's have a FAMILY? Why do they deserve what I DON'T have? Are they better people than I am? NO! The Guerrero's have lied, cheated, and stolen throughout their lives, and the DiBiase's have used their money to get every they want in the lives!

Promos from the past. Vlcsnap-00032%7E44
[Kane]
So, XWL, I'm putting you all on notice. Chavo, Ted, Orton, Wade, Miz, and EVERYONE else! What I did to the Undertaker last night was only the BEGINNING of ARMAGEDDON!

*Kane laughs before dropping the microphone as his theme song hits.*

*Kane and Paul walk to the back as the scene fades out.*

Not a promo, but it's my favorite write up. Much thanks to Red for picking me for this match.

Promos from the past. Riepnd

We return to breakdown with Joey Styles, JR, and Jerry Lawler talking.

JR: "Well, folks we are only minutes away from our main event!"

Styles: "This Summer rivalry sure has been heating up, and I don't think we'll ever forgot that amazing match at Summerslam."

King: "Well that match means nothing! Tonight matters! And Dolph will once again walk out Champion!"

Styles: "I don't know, but Kane seems hell bent on getting the three tonight."

King: "Kane is only a big, fat, bald guy with a lazy eye! He ain't perfect!"

Styles: :|

King: mischief

JR: *face palm*

*The theme of Dolph Ziggler hits and he makes his way out to the ring. When he gets in he climbs up the turnbuckles and raises his Title up high.*

Promos from the past. Normal_vlcsnap-00034

The theme of Kane hits and he makes his way out pushing the casket down to the ring. Dolph gulps, and it seems like he just sunk in that he's looking at the devil walking to him with a casket.

Promos from the past. 2v9dvma

The bell rings and Kane chuckles. He goes after Dolph, but Dolph slides out of the ring. Kane goes out there too and Kane chases Dolph around the ring. Dolph slides back in and when Kane gets in, Dolph hits him with a dropkick. Dolph then hits a leg drop and tries to put Kane in a head lock, but Kane gets out and hits Dolph with an upper cut. He throws Dolph into the corner and then hits a huge splash. He then follows it up with a scoop slam. Kane picks Dolph up, but Dolph fights back and kicks Kane in the gut. He punches Kane a few times and then hits a nasty dropkick.

Promos from the past. 1zvbaew

Dolph smiles and hits an elbow on Kane. He goes to the top, but Kane meets him there! Kane then launches Dolph off the top rope. Dolph gets up, but is sent right back down with a clothesline! Kane picks Dolph's head up and nails a few punches in. He then bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick!He covers, but Dolph quickly kicks out. Kane picks Dolph up and throws him face first into the turnbuckle, Kane charges, but Dolph moves and hits a chop block! Dolph steps on the knee over and over and then drops an elbow. He then locks the sleeper hold in! Dolph applies the pressure, but Kane pushes him off and when Ziggler comes back, he hits a big boot!

Promos from the past. Jziakx

He covers, but Dolph kicks out again. Kane can't believe it and gets mad. He picks Dolph up, and throws him right into the ring post! When Dolph gets back up, Kane grabs him by the neck, but when he lifts him up, Dolph comes back down and hits a DDT! Dolph looks relived and goes right back to the attack. He puts Kane's head on the ropes, and steps on it, choking Kane! The ref makes the count: 1......2.......3.....4, Dolph then breaks it. Dolph then sees that he is in the driver seat and smiles. He dropkicks Kane into the corner and then climbs up to the second rope! He lays in shot after shot to the head, until Kane counters and hits a power bomb! Kane picks Dolph up, but Dolph rakes the eyes and goes off the ropes, hitting a leg drop! He covers for a two count.

Promos from the past. 5v9hts

Dolph looks angry, and he pushes the ref down! He then goes to the outside and grabs a chair! He slides the chair into the ring and goes back in. He picks it up and smacks Kane in the back with it a couple times! Kane tries to get up to his feet, but Dolph smacks Kane again! Dolph smiles and slides out of the ring again. He then rips apart the announcers table! He gets Kane out of the rings and puts him on the table. Dolph then goes back in the ring, but takes some time getting to the top. Meanwhile, Kane gets back up and grabs Dolph by the neck! He then flings Dolph off the top, and through the table! The crowd starts a holy sh*t chant! Kane laughs and throws Dolph in the ring. He covers but there is no ref! Soon another ref runs down and makes the count, but Dolph kicks out at two! Kane is in shock! Kane then picks Dolph up and holds him up in the air before sending him back down with a suplex! He coves, but only for a two.

Promos from the past. 2m85tlf

Kane looks angry and hits a leg drop. Kane then picks Dolph up and hits a running power slam.He then just grabs Dolph by the neck and chokes him! The ref counts, 1........2...3....,Kane breaks the hold. Kane then picks Dolph up and places him on the top rope.He grabs him, but Dolph kicks him in the head a few times. He then jumps off hitting a sunset flip! 1...2...NO! Dolph is in shock, but wastes no time in hitting a few elbow drops. Dolph hits a knee drop and waits for Kane to get up. It looks like Dolph is sitting up for a Zig Zag, but when he charges Kane turns around and hits him with a upper cut! He throws Dolph into the corner and charges, but Dolph moves and then he hits a Zig Zag! He covers, but Kane kicks out at two!

Promos from the past. 2km0si

Dolph isn't in shock, but rather horror. he then dumps Kane outside and goes out along with him. He then throws Kane into the steps! Dolph slides in the ring at a count of 3. The crowd boos while the ref makes the count. 3...4..5...6..7..8...9..,NO! Kane gets in the ring at the last seconded! Dolph's eyes open wide and Kane charges at him and then hits a clothesline! Kane then throws Dolph around like a rag doll! The crowd goes wild for this. Kane then whips Dolph into the ropes, and when he comes back, Kane throws him into the air, just letting Dolph land on his face! Kane throws Dolph into the corner, and hits a scoop slam when he comes back. He covers for only a two count.

Promos from the past. M9y9gm

Kane just gives the ref a Dirty Look and continues the beating. he throws Dolph into the corner, making him whip lash right back into an inverted DDT! Kane smirks and picks Dolph's head up. He bounces off the ropes and hits a dropkick! Kane stands there as Dolph is getting up. When Dolph turns around, Kane sets up for a tombstone! Dolph slips out and rolls him up for a two count! Kane gets up and Dolph dodges a Big Boot, and then hits a neck breaker! Dolph then hits a leg drop, but soon goes back to the knee of Kane.He steps on it and then locks in a Boston Crab! Kane soon gets the ropes, and Dolph breaks the hold. Kane tries to get back up, but Dolph hits him with a DDT! He covers, but Kane kicks out at two!

Promos from the past. 2mhvr7r

Dolph is then in shock. He's tried everything! He then goes up to the top rope, and hits a massive elbow drop to the cold heart of Kane! He covers, but only another Two Count! The crowd is going nuts as Dolph screams at the ref, but Kane sits up! The crowd goes crazy as Dolph looks on in horror! Kane stands up and chuckles! Dolph charges, but is grabbed by the neck! Kane goes for a chokeslam, but Dolph counters it into a single arm hooked DDT! Dolph smiles and locks in the Sleeper Hold form the ground. Kane looks likes he's fading. The ref grabs his arm, and it falls once. He grabs it again, and it falls again. He grabs it for the third time, but it doesn't go down! Kane then uses his strength to throw Dolph off! Dolph charges, but is hit by a chokeslam! Kane covers! 1.............2........3........! The crowd explodes and the roof blows off!

YOUR WINNER OF THE MATCH AND NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION: KANE! Promos from the past. Syw295

Kane holds the title high up in th air and laughs. He soon looks down at Dolph and turns angry. He then goes to the outside. Kane lifts the apron up and slides out two tables! He throws them into the ring and sets them up. He then goes back under and grabs lighter fluid and a match! He pours fluid onto the table, and then lights the match! He then lights the two tables on fire! He grabs Dolph by the neck and says "SEE YOU IN HELL, DOLPH!" He then chokeslams Dolph through the tables!Kane opens the casket and throws Dolph into the casket! He picks up the title and shuts the lid of the casket. He drags the casket to the back with the title laughing all the way. Breakdown then fades away after Kane and the casket go out of sight.

Those were the days.....
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:19 pm

I would post some of my older promos, but I really can't be fucked to look through hundreds of pages on IGN.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 8:51 pm

I was Pope and Red was Shelton. There were pictures for Shelton part but the links are now broken.
Back in the day, this was a great promo. Also back in the day Red destroyed everyone, and I let him(oh how times have changed).

Promos from the past. 06

JR
Ladies and Gentlemen , Welcome Back to the First Ever Edition of FPC!

King
And it's great to be back JR, sure as hell beats CSW. Aha!

Promos from the past. 07

JR
That was a disaster

King

That's for sure.
And what about tonight, JR?

Promos from the past. 09

JR
You hit the Nail on the head there, King.
And what about tonight's main...

JR
Oh Whats this idiot doing here?

King
What do you mean JR, Elijah is FPC's Guiding Light!

JR
Don't buy into the propaganda, King, he hasn't been on TV for months.

King
He hasn't been seen on TV, because he's too good for TV, end of story.

*Elijah Burke's Titantron and Music plays over the Screen and PA System, as "The Black Pope" walks through the Curtain onto the Stage, with the crowd booing at him, even following his long hiatus*

Promos from the past. 004

*Elijah points to his wrist tape reading "4 UP" underneath his tracksuit, followed by Mr. Perfects patented Towel Throw and Catch trick, as Elijah makes his way to the ring, pausing only the trash talk some passionate fans*

Promos from the past. 006
Promos from the past. 116

Lilian Garcia

Please Welcome, making his FPC Debut, The Black Pope, Elijah Burke!

Promos from the past. 011

*When Elijah Burke gets on top of the Ring Steps, He turns around and raises his arms, to incite the fans, the enters the ring as he takes the Mic from Lilian Garcia, before she exits the ring, as he lifts the Mic to his mouth, Elijah's music fades out*

Promos from the past. 002

Elijah Burke

You peop...

*The Crowd starts the boo, as Elijah looks around the Arena, until the boos die out, before the starts the speak again*

Elijah Burke

You people are truly blessed, the thousands in attendance, and millions watching around the world, are currently witnessing the emergence of Elijah Burke is F...P...C!

This is a new year, a new season, NO, a New Era, the Era of yours truly, The Black Pope!

And unlike the nWo, The McMahon-Helmesey Regimes and Age of Orton,that we've all seen in the past, this time it's going to go for a long, long time.

This will not be your part-time Era, or another team that destroys this company, this team will be a "New Breed", if you will.

Hell, it's a New Nation, We will dominate everyone, and every aspect of this company.
We will not kill for this company, we will make it.

This team will be the full experience.

When anyone mentions FPC, you will think of us, in afew years you people will refer to us as legends, if not sooner, we are the two...

TWO most gifted athletes in wrestling...period.

*The Crowd have grown enraged at Elijah Burke, following his arrogance and ripping on their fan favorites*

Promos from the past. 005

Elijah Burke

You can't fight it, we will leave you know choice in the matter, for too long we've been shoved on the sidelines, in favor of giant, Three Hundred Plus Pound Sweaty Idiots, because We don't have the "Right Look"

And to be honest with you fickle people, we will not sit by watch them take our spot light anymore, tonight is the beginning of our final stand, against the disgrace that has become of the beautiful sport of Professional Wrestling.

We will be the new faces of Wrestling, your children and your grandchildren will grow up wishing to be like us, even the losers in the back will be wishing to be like us.

So now it is time for me to introduce to you, the fellow founding member of The New Nation...

*The Crowd Boo, causing Elijah to stop talking*

Promos from the past. 01

King
Who could it be JR?

JR
I don't know King, but this is potential huge news!

*As a familiar music hits the speakers, the fans in attendance boo instinctively.*

*The man known as "The Gold Standard" emerges from behind the curtain and makes his way towards the ring.*

[King] It's Shelton Benjamin JR! The Gold Standard has come to FPC!

[JR] He is arguably the most gifted athlete to ever sit foot in a wrestling ring. I for one am happy that FPC has signed Shelton Benjamin.

[King] The fans don't seem to agree with you JR. But I do! At least until we hear what he has to say...

*Shelton reaches the bottom of the ramp and looks inside the ring confidently at his ally Elijah Burke who is clapping him onwards with a huge smirk upon his face. This is exactly the reaction he had been hoping to get from the fans. And the New Nation hasn't even started yet...*

*He proceeds to climb through the ring ropes, and is handed a microphone by Burke. The fans are still booing as he raises the mic up to his lips.*

[Shelton Benjamin] You all know who I am. You all know why I'm here. And you all know what I do. But let's refresh those memories of yours, because let's face it you people aren't exactly intelligent are you...
I am THE Gold Standard Shelton Benjamin. I am the most technically sound, best pound for pound wrestler in the world. I single-handedly raise the bar for everyone else in this profession whenever I step through these ropes. I define natural athletic ability, and Talent is my middle name...

*The crowd begins a chant of "You Suck!" which is echoed around the arena many times as Shelton continues to speak.*

[Shelton Benjamin] And now you are all up to speed on who I am, let me tell you all what's going to happen here in FPC.
Along with my good friend Elijah Burke here, who also has unlimited talent like myself, we are going to run this place. With guys like us at the top, everyone else might as well just not turn up when they have to face us. If you can't manage to beat one of us, then how can you expect to beat us when there is always going to be the other watching his back? Figure it out.
It's just not going to happen.

[Shelton Benjamin] I'm going to cut to the chase right now because I know I have probably already tired out your braincells by now. The New Nation is issuing an open challenge to anybody, and I mean ANYBODY, who thinks they can stop the two most talented individuals on this god-forsaken roster. If you are dumb enough to think you can beat us then feel free to let us know and we will gladly knock some sense into you. And before we leave here tonight to enjoy a night on the town with our sparkling new highly-paid contracts, I have something to say which I'm sure even you retards can understand...

[Shelton Benjamin] AIN'T NO STOPPIN' US
NNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

*Shelton cracks a smirk and drops the mic before raising his arms in the air together with his new found ally Elijah Burke. They stand tall together with menacing grins upon their faces.*

THE NEW NATION HAS BEEN BORN
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:02 pm

And this one is Red as Jericho and me as CM Punk, this time the images for the Punk part died.

*We return from a commercial break to the sight of legendary ring announcer Howard Finkel standing in the center of the ring. The RSF fans are still wild after witnessing the debut of many superstars so far that night.*

Promos from the past. A3pczn

[Howard Finkel] Ladies and gentlemen...RSF owner Stone Cold Steve Austin would like to personally thank each and every one of you for showing your support to this new up-and-company. With your support, we believe that we can create a brand new juggernaut in sports-entertainment which could even rival the WWF's greatness in the Attitude Era. Without you, RSF would be nothing more than...

*Finkel is interrupted by the sound of a new arrival in RSF making his entrance.*

Promos from the past. 14jn6g0

*Chris Jericho walks out from behind the curtain, dressed in a smart $3000 suit, with his eyes fixed firmly on the ring. He begins his cocky stride towards the ring, repelling the very hostile reception from the fans by simply ignoring them...*

[Jonathan Coachman] That's Chris Jericho! What a scoop for RSF!

[Jim Ross] Wow what a buzz killer. First Triple H turns his back on the millions of his fans and now this...

*"The Fink" makes a quick exit as Jericho climbs the ring steps and enters the ring. Jericho is handed a microphone from one of the ringside workers and stands in the middle of the squared circle, soaking in the crowd's reaction for a few moments...*

Promos from the past. 106c1o8Promos from the past. 9s3vkm

*The crowd are extremely hot even before Jericho has uttered a word. You would think that the devil himself has risen up from the depths of hell before their very eyes based on the reaction he was getting.*

[Joey Styles] I think the fans remember what Jericho used to be like in the old WWE!

[Jim Ross] Do you really think he's changed? He is one of the most arrogant, egotistical individuals to ever grace the squared circle.

[Jonathan Coachman] That's why he's so entertaining to watch JR! Now be quiet a moment he's about to speak..

*Jericho raises the mic up to his lips.*

Promos from the past. 2qnwkrp

[Chris Jericho] I figured as much... You people don't know what's good for you. It's ludicrous that you continue to boo me... to jeer me... after all the greatness I have achieved throughout the years... all the accolades and accomplishments that go alongside my name... Just having Chris Jericho in this pathetic company gives it some integrity. Without me, RSF would be nothing more than a backyard wrestling company with no-namers fighting it out for plastic titles in a cardboard ring... breaking their bones and almost bleeding to death for payslips that amount to peanuts. There would be no cable TV broadcasts, no pay-per-views, no merchandise or no worldwide fanbase. You people should appreciate the fact that you have standing before you the very reason why RSF is what it is... But like I said, you people don't know what's good for you. You hypocritical, obnoxious tapeworms continue to show your support for oversized freaks of nature just because they mention the name of your hometown, or talentless guys who say they love and respect you just so they can get a reaction and keep their job. Deep down they don't love or respect you. They're just saying that to put food on the table. To feed their families. You people don't realize that. You don't have the intelligence to figure out that nobody actually cares about you...

*The fan's hate intensifies. Many begin "You Suck!" chants.*

[Jim Ross] Now that's going too far!

[Jonathan Coachman] Quiet JR!

Promos from the past. I50utl

[Chris Jericho] The difference between myself and them, is that I don't need you people to keep my job. I don't need you to buy a t-shirt with my name on it, my action figure, or to chant my name. I don't need to pander to all of you parasites like a trained circus ape begging for a reaction to his pathetic act. I just am the best in the world at what I do... do you understand what I am saying to you?

*The crowd roars in fury.*

Promos from the past. Ogkx11

[Chris Jericho] And because I am the best in the world, Stone Cold Steve Austin offered me a lucrative contract to compete here in this hell-hole. That is the only reason why I am here. Why else would someone like me be in such a pathetic company, competing week-in, week-out in Beaver City, Nebraska? Steve Austin might not have any credibility as a wrestling promoter... just look at the mediocre roster so far and the commentators for example... but he made the best decision he will ever make for the entire duration of his corporate career when he signed yours truly to a long-term deal.

Promos from the past. 4jou1u

[Chris Jericho] This is what you may call the "3rd Coming" of Chris Jericho... but this time I am not your party host or your hero... there will be no codes for you miscreants to try to solve with your kindergarten intellect... this time it is just Chris Jericho, the premiere professional athlete of the world, showcasing his unlimited athleticism, charisma and talent... and soon enough, I will make history once again by becoming the first ever RSF World Champion when I become World Heavyweight Champion for the 6th time in my long, illustrious career...

*Many of the fans begin hopeful chants for one of their heroes to appear to shut Jericho up, such as Rey Mysterio or John Cena. Others resort to just booing Jericho in fear of another of their heroes appearing turning on them as HHH did earlier. They definitely didn't want 2 guys at once out here disrespecting them.*

Promos from the past. Iz96js

[Chris Jericho] This is not Steve Austin's show. RSF belongs to...

*Suddenly Jericho is interrupted by some familiar music...*

*As CM Punk's theme hits the crowded arena jumps off their seats and begin to cheer, as CM Punk saved them from another infamous "I'm the best at what I do" speech from Chris Jericho, and as Punk proceeds to the ring in his wrestling gear and a CM Punk t-shirt the camera switches to six fans holding up signs with the letters of his name on them*

Promos from the past. 001_1

Joey Styles

Woah, CM Punk is here in RSF

Jim Ross

And hopefully he's here to shut Chris Jericho up

Promos from the past. 001_10

Johnathan Coachman

Shut Jericho up? Are you insane JR, CM Punks the one who needs to keep quiet, He's so arrogant.

Jim Ross

Punk arrogant? What about Jericho, everything he says is either arrogant or hypocritical.

Johnathan Coachman

Oh please JR, everything Chris Jericho says is the truth and you know it.

Howard Finkel

Please welcome, the only straight-edge superstar in history, CM Punk

*After shaking some fans hands at ringside, CM Punk walks over to the timekeeper, and is handed a microphone, then walks up the steel steps, and from the ring apron jumps over the top rope into the ring, then walking to the titantron side of the ring, and faces Chris Jericho, as is music fades out and Punk looks around the crowd whilst about half of the crowd chants his name "CM Punk, CM Punk, CM Punk" forcing Punk to give a short nod in agreement *

Promos from the past. 001_15

CM Punk

For those of you who don't remember, my name is C...M...PUNK, and unlike seemingly everyone else here in RSF I'm not here for the money, the money which will probably end be being spent on alcohol, drugs, prostitution and cigarettes, I am here for the so called competition. The competition of drug addict Jeff Hardy, women beater Stone Cold Steve Austin, a criminal known as R-Truth, a steroid popping "Animal" Batista and well we all know where this is going.

You see unlike those weak minded individuals my body is and will remain pure, not a drop of alcohol has touched my lips, no amount of illegal drugs or painkillers have entered my body, I have never allowed my body to be subjected to Tar, Nicotine or Tobacco and not once have I paid for the company of a women who in her lifetime would of gone more rounds then Ali.

You see those things change people for the worse, take Jeff Hardy for example, he used to be a hero to children everywhere, he claimed he existed to inspire, and you people at first stood by him in 2003 when his drug problems took over and he turned his back on you all, he took his ball and left, and then when he came back, it was as if nothing happened. You all loved him once again, through both of his suspensions it didn't matter to you people. You people didn't care because he entertained you, and look what he did to you people, once again he took his ball and left. Got arrested for possession and intent to sell drugs. Do you people know why all this happened?

Promos from the past. 001_146

Because just like every other addict he's weak minded, he didn't want to help himself to improve his lifestyle and health, the drugs took over his life, once again, it was more important to him, then all you people in this arena. Me on the other hand, I have a strong mind, and I will go to whatever lengths to entertain you people, and I won't need painkillers or drugs to help me do so.

*The crowd start to chant Thank you Punk*"

CM Punk

Simply because I am a winner, a champion, a "Champion of the People" if you will, now someone you maybe saying to yourselves right now, no, that's The Rock.

Now let me tell you something about The Rock, he may say he cares about the millions and millions of his fans, but ask yourself, because he really care? Does a man who turned his back on all of his devoted, loyal fans, who made him famous, who made him the star he is, the people who filled Arena's world-wide and chanted "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky" who left like Jeff, took his little ball, and the hopes of all of his fans, and made second ra...no I'm sorry, to call Doom a second rate movie would be an insult to every second rate movie ever made. Hell I'd rather watch The Condemned, starring my esteemed boss Stone Cold Steve Austin, but I'll get to that later.

Promos from the past. 001_117

You people really think the man who ran off, abandoned all of his fans, with zero explanation, to make Doom, and a bunch of Disney movies, cares about you people. He doesn't care about anyone but himself. And deep down you people know that, now I know that it hurts to lose a hero, but heroes aren't always what you hope they are, and Dwayne Johnson is a shining example of that.

*The large portion of the crowd chant Rocky for afew seconds whilst the others are chanting are chanting sucks*

CM Punk

And what about the Animal Batista, Dolph Ziggler and John Morrison, all steroid users, these men cheated to get into shape, these men are cheating death, cheating their bodies and cheating all you people, just injecting themselves with a drug which can rapidly increase your cholesterol in your blood, and kill you. It will lower your hormones level, and possibly make you infertile, that's if you can even get "it" up, because you will also be impotent. Not only that but we all know what can happen to a steroid user, What was that term again...

Promos from the past. 001_112

Roid Rage isn't it? For you people who haven't heard of this, and I want all the user's backstage to listen up, you will have periods of time where you will loose control of your actions, and in a blur of rage you will harm anyone around you, for no apparent reason, and when this happens to you, I will be there, to say these five words, "You should of said no". And by that time it will be too late, as you will be dependent on that substance, and you will start wasting away, your body will start shivering and you will do anything for another hit, until someone who for some reason has yet to give up on you, forces you into a rehabilitation clinic, or until you are blessed with the sweet release of death. And when all of this is happening all of these people who cheered you on, will all eventually be alienated by your selfish actions, and your death will be nothing but a final slap in the face to them.

And that Chris, finally brings me onto you. As you have quite a history of slapping fans in the face don't you Chris? Since your return in 2007 how many fans have you laid your hands on. One? Two? Three? No the total is much higher isn't it Chris? Because I have done my research, and within one month last year you laid your hands on over ten fans, who you turned your back on. You turned your back on them, when you quit the WWE in 2005, to peruse "other interests", like your band, who in all honesty, were never that good to begin with. And then two years later Y2J makes is triumphant return, and six months later you turn into this. A guy who will happily talk all night and not say a damn thing. A guy who isn't Y2J anymore, he is no longer here to save us from the constant flow of crap coming from this ring straight into television sets all around the world, and you turn into the constant flow of crap coming from this ring into television sets around the world.And let me personally tell you something Chris, nobody cares that you think that you think that you're the best wrestler in the world, because well apart from the fact that I am the best wrestler in the world, nobody wants to see this Chris Jericho, the uncaring, self involved Chris Jericho, they want to see the Ayatollah of Rock and Rolla, Y2J, and you know what they deserve to see that Chris Jericho, and I will personally beat you down week in week out so these fans will once again get that Chris Jericho.

Promos from the past. 001_115

And for the record Chris, you were right about one thing, The Undertaker is not the big dog in this yard, I am.
Stone Cold Steve Austin is not the sheriff around here, I am. And this ring does not belong to Chris Jericho, this ring belongs to each and everyone of these people. And I won't hesitate to beat that into you. Because I am CM Punk, I'm straight-edge and I'm better than you.

*As Punk lowers the Mic down to his waist the crowd burst out in a CM Punk chant*

*The crowd are deafening with their chants of "CM Punk! CM Punk! CM Punk!". Jericho smirks slightly before lifting his microphone upwards once again.*

Promos from the past. 2u90fmr

[Chris Jericho] You disappoint me Punk. It wasn't too long ago that you yourself saw these people for what they really are... liars and hypocrites who get intoxicated in their spare time just to get through the day... you had potential and were one of the best in the world... but now here you are, once again getting your strings pulled by them like a puppet. Answering their every beck and call... pandering to them like your life depends on it. What happened Punk? Is all the caffeine from the Pepsi going to your head? Did you finally ditch the ridiculous Straight Edge lifestyle and turn up to this arena high? These people don't deserve the right to cheer for athletes as talented as you and I... they are nothing more than cold hearted infectious bloodsuckers. They'll cheer for you now Punk but as soon as you get injured or retire, they'll replace you the very same day with a new "hero" and CM Punk will forever be forgotten. They don't care about us so why should we care about them? They are pathetic wastes of flesh and bone...

*The crowd are intensely booing Jericho. Jericho gets right in Punk's face.*

Promos from the past. 2dgjink

[Chris Jericho] So let me make a proposition to you Punk. Let me "save" you from these people. Join up with me and together you and I could rule RSF. Steve Austin, the board of directors and especially these people will have no other choice but to do what we tell them. This would be our era in sports-entertainment... what do you say Punk?

*Jericho extends his hand. The crowd are booing louder than ever as the realization that CM Punk could possibly turn against them sets in. Punk thinks about it for a moment before meeting Jericho's hand in a firm handshake. Jericho grins from ear to ear like a cheshire cat. The crowd's hatred reaches a new level of intensity.*

[Jim Ross] My god! What are we witnessing here!

[Jonathan Coachman] The beginning of a new era JR! One I'm looking forward to for sure. CM Punk and Chris Jericho are a dream team in my eyes!

*Suddenly Jericho is hit between the eyes with the microphone Punk was holding in his other hand. Jericho staggers back against the ropes and rebounds into...*

Promos from the past. Bjw3s

*GTS!*

*Jericho slumps to the mat in a heap knocked clean out by Punk's knee. The crowd are going beserk and the CM Punk chants start once again.*

[yt]J_1wkA4Tn4c[/yt]

[Joey Styles] OH MY GOD! CM Punk just double crossed Chris Jericho!

[Jim Ross] What an impact CM Punk has made here tonight! Jericho is out!

[Jonathan Coachman] It was a missed opportunity if you ask me. Punk and Jericho could have been unstoppable.

[Jim Ross] Well you would say that wouldn't you Coach? CM Punk stuck by his fans and I for one am glad he did.

*CM Punk stands over Jericho and celebrates his handiwork by posing for the fans who have been electrified by the events that have taken place in front of them. The screen eventually fades away to black once again for another commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Not a promo but considering i haven't been here long i'll just post my favourite written work

King: Ladies and Gentlemen. Next up we have a match that i have personally been waiting for since Bad Blood! The match where Alberto Del Rio destroys The Rock once and for all!

J.R: Oh King you are.... before J.R is finished he is cut off by the theme of Del Rio and by an even louder wave of Boo's over the arena

King: Here he is J.R! The man who will end The Rocks career once and for all!

Del Rio walks through the curtain, his car nowhere to be seen, nothing but a sheer look of intensity on his face, this man is ready and focused to finish off The Rock here tonight, he slowly enters the ring, feeding off the dissaproval of the crowd before finally giving off a huge evil smirk towards the titantron awaiting the arrival of his arch enemy.

The crowds Boo's change to cheers in a nanosecond as The Rocks theme begins, sending goosebumps down everyones spine

The Rock blasts through the curtain, the elecrticity in the air as he walks down the ramp high fiving fans before he gets up on the turnbuckle and lifts his arm in the signature pose. He gets down into the ring and the bell rings, months of fueding all culminating to this point.

2 Out Of 3 Falls Match

Promos from the past. B9oG4Promos from the past. 9IAPS
Alberto Del Rio Vs The Rock

Both men stand at opposite ends of the ring, the tension is at boiling point as The Rock and Del Rio begin to slowly walk towards each other, meeting in the middle of the ring coming face to face with total silence in the arena. Del Rio takes a step back and lifts up his arm, he does The Rocks "just bring it" taunt, mocking him. The Rock smiles and takes a step back himself before lunging forward with a HUGE right hand almost knocking Alberto Del Rios block off!

Right away The Rock is on him quick as a cat, firing in rights and left to a stunned Del Rio on the ropes, The Rock bullies Del Rio in to the corner with a barage of punches and just when he goes for a massive right Del Rio ducks under it sending The Rock into the corner, Now it's Albertos turn and he gives The Rock double what he got, fuelled with rage he hits The Rock with multiple punches to the face and kicks to the gut before The Rock falls into sitting position on the bottom turnbuckle. Del Rio smirks and takes a big run off the ropes and comes back delivering a face wash with the force of a freight train! The Rock rolls out of the ring under the bottom rope and hits the mat hard, Del Rio takes this time to mock the crowd, taunting them as the boo's wash over him.

Del Rio leans through the middle rope to grab The Rock by the head but is met with a big right hook sending him back into the ring, The Rock slides in after him and hits him with a crazy clothesline almost beheading Del Rio, He picks him up and irish whips him hard into the turnbuckle! Del rio stumbles back over holding his back in pain before The Rock hits a quick snap suplex. The Rock quickly stomps on Del Rios upper torso not giving him a chance to get his wind back, he grabs Del Rios head and picks him up before tossing him over the top rope to the outside next to the commentators table, following him outside The Rock grabs Del Rios head and tries to slam it off the commentators table but Del Rio puts his hands down to stop any impact and elbows The Rock hard in the ribs, He grabs The Rocks head and smashes it off the table himself sending him over the top and narrowly missing a panicking Styles and King.

Laughing like a maniac Alberto strips the announce table of all spare parts leaving it bare, He walks round the back and kicks The Rock sharply in the face, still grinning like a maniac he picks The Rock up and slams his head down hard on the announce table for a second time, Del Rio climbs the table and picks him up to his level, He clutches The Rock in the pildriver position looking to scramble his brains but takes just a second to long and The Rock flips him over his head to the mat below. Neither man has time to rest for a break as they hear the referrees 7 count, quickly The Rock shambles over and makes it in for 8 while Del Rio claws at the apron and barely makes it in before ten. Close call for Del Rio.

Both men rise to there feet and meet with a lock up, Del Rio quickly sees his chance and grabs The Rocks left arm and twists it behind his back, slowly tugging at it and taking calculated pulls to try and dislocate his shoulder, he kicks The Rock hard on the back of the knee forcing him to drop to the mat instantly, Del Rio drags him by the arm over to the bottom rope and tangles The Rocks arm between the rope pulling it harder than before to try and rip it out of its socket! The Rock is screaming in agony but is saved by the ref warning Del Rio to break the hold, Alberto obliges but quickly volleys The Rocks head and stomps down on his now bad arm. He picks The Rock up and pushes him into the turnbuckle before driving his shoulder into the rocks rib cage several times, each shoulder met with a scream of agony. He grabs The Rocks left arm again and twists it over the top rope, determined to dislocate his shoulder, he breaks the hold once more and takes a couple of short steps back, He runs back toward the rock at full speed and goes for a huge body splash, unfortunetly for him The Rock dodges at the last seocond and leaves Del Rio with a face full of turnbuckle.

Pissed, The Rock capitalizes by dishing out more big right hands, he then quickly grabs Del Rio by the head and waist and launches him into the turnbuckle post shoulder first! Del Rio emerges from the turnbuckle and turns straight into a Rock DDT, The Rock kips up instantly and starts to stalk Del Rio for the Rock Bottom, as Alberto slowly gets to his feet still stunned from the DDT, The Rock gets in position to hit The Rock Bottom but Del Rios elbows him on the back of the head for an escape and runs off the ropes but when he reaches The Rock he is laid out with a HUGE samoan drop! The Rock realises Del Rio is lying motionless in the very middle of the ring and the whole arena erupts as they start to see whats coming next, The Rock takes off his elbowpad and tosses it far into the crowd, he runs off the first ropes and jumps over Del Rio but when he goes to bounce off the second Alberto kips up and connects with a brain rattling ENZIGURI! Del Rio goes for a cover quickly while The Rock is taking a trip to no mans land

3!!!!!

Winner of the first fall: Promos from the past. B9oG4

Ricardo grabs the mic from the side and announces the victor of the first fall, not that you can hear him due to the Boo's ringing through everyones ears. Del Rio leans down into The Rocks face before the second fall begins and begins to taunt him

Alberto Del Rio: Es sobre la roca este partido es mío!

The Rock begins to show some sign of life after that sickening kick and begins to clamber up, He finally gets to his feet but Del Rio strikes him with a hard right hand and The Rock goes down again, he rolls over to the corner and pulls himself up using the ropes, Del Rio takes a big run to the corner and flattens The Rock with a huge clothesline! He then lifts The Rock up to the top turnbuckle and signals a superplex but out of instinct alone The Rock punches him twice in the gut and throws him to the ring, Del Rio gets to his feet but is quickly put back down when The Rock connects with a picture perfect missle dropkick to the jaw! The crowd get behind The Rock, chanting his name and clapping, willing The Rock on, he finds a burst of energy within himself and rises to his feet. He runs over to a downed Del Rio and stomps away at his torso and head like a deranged madman on a mission.

The Rock picks up Del Rio by the hair and tosses him over the top rope towards the ramp, Del Rio tries to crawl away up the ramp but The Rock catches up with him and kicks him in the back of the head before throwing him into the gaurd rail at the side, He grabs Alberto again and slams his face off the ramp, he picks him up and pulls him back to the apron, smashing Del Rios head of it before rolling him back in the ring. Del Rio jumps to his feet with a spark of energy and runs off the ropes but comes straight back into a massive belly to belly suplex from The Rock launching him across the ring! The Rock begins to stalk Del Rio for a Rock Bottom once again but Ricardo jumps up to the apron and starts shouting at the refferee, the ref turns to argue with him and it catches the attention of The Rock, he walks over to ricardo and throws him into the ring, Ricardo tries to get to his feet and run but The Rock grabs him and NAILS him with a huge Rock Bottom!

The Refs focus is turned to get Ricardo out of the ring, with the refs back turned from the action Del Rio takes his opportunity and delivers a sick low blow to The Rock! Wasting no time he drives a hard knee into The Rocks ribs and runs of the ropes coming back with a skull crushing dropkick! Lapping up the crowds reaction Del Rio begins to stroll around the ring, taking his sweet time, dishing out kicks to The Rocks head whenever he tries to get to his feet, Del Rio turns to the crowd and screams:

Alberto Del Rio: PEASANTS! I WILL BE WORLD CHAMPION! IT IS MY DESTINY!

A huge grin takes over Del Rios face as he gets an idea, He runs towards The Rock and goes for a CODEBREAKER!? The Rock grabs his legs quickly in mid-air and Del Rio falls to the mat alone before The Rock locks in the sharpshooter! The crowd explode into a frenzy of cheers when the sharpshooter is locked in drowning out the sound of Del Rios agony, he is slap bang in the middle of the ring with nowhere to go! Screaming in pain he is about to give in! no other options available, ready to pass out he see's no other choice until he gets a desperate idea. The ref is standing over him asking if he wants to sumbit but Del Rio takes his free hand and pulls the ref towards him and into The Rock! The Rock falls off balance and stumbles over to the ropes while Del Rio rolls out the ring to escape.

Holding his back in pain Del Rio begins to grin, basking in his great idea, this however was a bad idea as The Rock was hot on his trail and jumps outside after him delivering rapid punches to Del Rio, Alberto ducks under one of the punches and irish whips The Rock sending him head first into the ring post! The camera zooms right in on a downed Rock who is now lying in a puddle of his own blood! busted wide open from the post, Del Rio wastes little time grabbing The Rock and slamming his head off the earlier exposed announce table, he climbs up, slowly pulling The Rock to his level. Alberto gets that look in his eyes once again and decides to go for The Rock Bottom! but before he can deliver, The Rock elbows him on the side of the head and springs to life with his own ROCKBOTTOM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCE TABLE!!!

The whole crowd is buzzing with excitement as the refferee gets back to his feet and starts the count!

King: This is great J.R! The Rock is an idiot! he has sacrificed himself to put Del Rio away but there is no way in hell he will get back into the ring!

J.R:Well he better hope he does King because if he doesn't then one would assume that this fall would end in a draw and Del Rio would be named the winner

King: Both men are lying motionless at our feet, looks like the winner of this match will be Alberto Del Rio, BUT YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT DON'T YOU J.R, HAHA!

Styles:Be careful what you say King because it looks like The Rocks starting to get up

Joey Styles is infact right! The Rock is stirring and clammering over the broken announce table to try and meet the count

J.R: See King! you can never count out The Rock! The man is a fighter!

King: Oh Crap! somebody do something! GET UP ALBERTO!

Del Rio remains motionless, but King gets his wish as Ricardo grabs The Rocks waist just as he goes to climb in the ring!

The Rock pushes him away and delivers a massive right hand to Ricardos face knocking him out cold!

The Rock slides in the ring with a nanosecond left!

10!!!!!!

J.R: He's done it! Bah gawd he made it back!

King: Yeah well it doesn't mean anything! look at him, he's bleeding prefusely! this match will be over in no time!

Styles: How can you say that King? Del Rio hasn't moved an inch since being Rock Bottomed through our table!

Winner of the second fall:Promos from the past. 9IAPS

His face a crimson mask The Rock looks out into the crowd as his name is announced for the second fall, He slowly rises too his feet and leans on the turnbuckle for a breather. On the outside Del Rio is beginning to get up, still dizzy from being driven through the table, He climbs into the ring like a drunken baby, falling and misplacing his footing with each step. Once in the ring both men stammer over to one another each with a far away look in their eyes.

J.R: THIS IS IT MEN! THE ELECTRICITY IS IN THE AIR! BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP!

The Rock and Alberto Del Rio trade blows in the center of the ring, each shot gaining a massive cheer of approval from the XWL crowd, as the pace quickens the cheers get louder and both men are running on nothing but instinct, adrenaline and the sheer will to win. The Rock gains the upper hand and fires a few shots at Del Rio in quick succession before irish whiping him towards to ropes, he goes for a clothesline on the rebound but Del Rio ducks and lands a neckbreaker out of nowhere! Del Rio grabs The Rock and pulls him to his feet before ramming him into the corner with his shoulder, Del Rio hammers him with punches in the corner, he makes the mistake of stopping for a second and The Rock kicks him hard in the chin. The Rock climbs to the tope rope for another missle dropkick but takes too long due to fatigue and quick as a cat Del Rio jumps off the second rope and NAILS The Rock with a crazy springboard enziguri!!! The Rock teeters on the top rope for a few seconds before falling backwards out of the ring! He hits the outside with a sickening thud heard throughout ireland!

Alberto Del Rio makes the biggest mistake of the matchup next, he goes to the outside and picks The Rock up! adamant to win by submission, he wants to make The Rock regret ever crossing paths with him, He grabs The Rocks left arm again and rams it into the turnbuckle post seven times, each with a crack and scream heard from The Rock, He eventually rolls Rock back in the ring and signals for the end.

Del Rio circles The Rock like a vulture, stomping on his arm and walking over it several times, he decides its time to end this match once and for all and he spits down on The Rock and locks in the armbar! The Rock lets out a shrill cry of pain as Del Rio puts more pressure on the hold. In a real bad situation The Rock gets close to tapping out several times but with that never die attitude and the people behind him he wills himself on, not quitting tonight! He turns to his side and gets on his knees, using every bit of power and energy left in his body he gets to his feet and slams Del Rio with a huge powerbomb!

J.R: What a show of resiliency by The Rock! He wants this match more than you could ever imagine

Style: Both men want to win this more than anything in the world but its been proven here tonight that it will take something special to end this!

The Rock is the first to his feet shortly followed by Del Rio who goes to irish whip him off the ropes but The Rock reverses and gives him an irish whip of his own, Alberto fires off the ropes and comes back to a earth shattering spinebuster!!! The Rock bounces up with new found vitality and goes to Del Rios head, He takes off his second armband and hits Alberto square in the face with it and returns the earlier spit, He runs off the ropes twice and this time Nails him successfully with THE PEOPLES ELBOW!

After a few seconds of both men lying on the mat The Rock kips up again! Stalking Del Rio, looking to end the match with a Rock Bottom! The crowd is going berserk as Alberto slowly gets up, each second feels like a lifetime as The Rock waits patiently with a look of determination on his face, Del Rio spins round and The Rock hits him with the ROCK BOTTOM!!! The Rock rolls over to Del Rio and hooks his leg for the cover!

Before the refs hand can come down for three, Ricardo Rodriguez pulls him from the ring and punches him square in the face! Ricardo Pulls a chair from the bell keepers area but before he can act The Rock is right in his face and snatches the chair from him, Ricardo stumbles backwards and begs The Rock not to hit him but his plea is cut off by the sound of steel cracking skull! With Ricardo out of the picture The Rock slides back into the ring and begins to stalk Del Rio again for a final Rock Bottom!

Another ref appears from through the curtain and runs down the ramp, he slides in the ring and takes over as the official for this match, Del Rio gets up with a confused look on his face when he sees the new refferee, he doesn't get any time to question it though as The Rock grabs him by the shoulder and spins him round for another ROCK BOTTOM!!!

J.R: This is it! The match is over!

The Rock hooks the leg yet again and the whole arena counts in unison with the ref

KICK OUT!?!!

The Rock lies back, stunned in disbelief. Sharing the same though as everyone present and everyone in the back, what does he have to do to put Del Rio away!? The Rock is furious, he quickly bounces up to his feet and grabs Del Rio up, he throws Albertos arm over his head and puts every last bit he has into another ROCK BOTTOM!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winner of the third fall and the match!:
Promos from the past. 9IAPS

The Rocks theme blares through the speakers as he sits in the middle of the peoples ring, soaked in his own blood but none the less smiling, after months of blood, sweat and tears he had put the full stop on Del Rio, The Rock gets to his feet and takes the time to taunt on the turnbuckle for the crowd before finally walking back up the ramp, He stops on the stage and turns back to the sea of fans before lifting his hand high into the air to the deafening chants of his name!

J.R: HE DID IT! IT TOOK THREE ROCK BOTTOMS BUT BAH GAWD HE WON!

Styles: Lets not take anything away from Del Rio, He was one tough son of a bitch, three rock bottoms were just too much for him to handle

King: This means nothing! everybody gets lucky and thats all The Rock had tonight, Luck!

J.R: Oh stop talking out your ass King! Del Rio put up a tough fight but this was a hard fought victory by The Rock and i look forward to what tomorrows Breakdown brings, especially the draft! i cannot wait, it's gonna be a slobberknocker of a show!

Styles: Don't get ahead of yourself J.R we still have an epic main event coming your way tonight for The World Heavyweight Championship!

King: You know, for once your actually right! we still have the complete destruction of Chris Jericho to look forward to! I can't wait!

Sadistic Conquest cuts to commercial quickly before King ejaculates mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 8:15 pm

An old XWL classic that took me forever to find:

*The latest edition of XWL Breakdown returns from a commercial break. A video begins to play entitled "Earlier Today..."*

*The scene is that of the lovely Great Falls, Montana. The location where XWL Breakdown would be hosted that very same evening. The sun is shining and the camera focuses on a majestic looking building. The camera zooms in on the building slowly, revealing that it's called "The Palace Casino".*

Promos from the past. 302yofd

*The scene quickly shifts to inside the casino, where Team Perfection Members, the World Heavyweight Champion Evan Bourne and Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler are standing just inside the casino entrance next to some slot machines. The constant chimes and bleeps of slot machines can be heard in the background along with the hustle and bustle of the hundreds of casino-goers enjoying themselves on this fine summer's afternoon.*

Promos from the past. 2dgw50k

*Evan looks at Dolph for a minute then goes to say something but thinks better of it. A few more moments pass and Evan reconsiders then just says what's on his mind.*

Evan- Dolph buddy, partner, what the hell is up with those shades man?! Bright pink big lenses … And you’re not outside anymore take them off! Do you really want the ladies seeing you in those things?

Dolph- Hey! At least I'm dressed for the occasion... which is more than I can say for you. Have you ever been to a casino before? And besides, last time I checked... chicks dig the color pink...

*Dolph smirks.*

Evan- Well Michelle didn’t want the ladies hitting on me so she said no wearing a suit and flashing my cash around… Though I don’t see how showing my amazing physique in these tights and my guns in this tank top avoid that .. And as for your shades just do us both a favor especially your manhood and take them off man.

*Evan smirks.*

Dolph- Let's just grab a drink and hit the tables already. I heard this casino is a haven for hot supermodels....

*Dolph eagerly makes his way towards the bar, still wearing the ugly shades.*

*Evan shakes his head with a big grin on his face.*

*Evan catches up with Dolph and the two proceed towards the bar but stop after they spot none other than XWL Diva at the craps table .*

Natalya- Come on…. YEAH BABY!!!

*The two shake their heads and proceed to walk towards the bar.*

*They reach the bar as they both have a seat; they look over to the other side of the bar at none other than XWL’s own CM Punk, Luke Gallows and Serena. They are talking to a man who has a glass of beer in his hand.*

CM Punk- NO, You can’t do this. You can’t allow yourself to stoop so low. You’re pathetic wallowing in your own self pity, we can save you. WE CAN SAVE YOU!

*The man attempts to walk off but Luke Gallows grabs him by the arms and sits him down.*

Luke Gallows- You need to listen to us, do you want to sit here and slowly kill yourself or do you want to join us and open a new chapter in your life?

*The man (Who is clearly drunk) pushes Luke away and stumbles off; he leaves his drink at the table. Once the man walks off Gallows grabs the glass and smashes it on the ground, they begin to walk off.*

CM Punk- Where’s Serena?!

*Punk spots Serena leaning over the counter talking to the bar man, he walks over to her.*

CM Punk- What are you doing?! We gotta get out of here; this place is making me sick.

*The SES make a sharp exit as Dolph and Evan look on gobsmacked.*

Dolph- What a waste of a perfectly good drink...
What are you having Evan? First one is on me...

Evan- Damn man I don't know... last time I showed up to the arena drunk I got put in jail... Meh screw it give me a Screwdriver on the rocks.

Dolph- Nice choice.! Hey barman... Barman! Damnit. Is he deaf or what? Hey you, the fat guy with the bald patch! We want some drinks over here!

*The barman turns around. His face is filled with hideous scars and his teeth are clearly rotten. His eyes focus on Dolph with an evil piercing stare. Dolph is speechless and lowers his shades for a better look. Shock is etched in his face.*

Dolph- Whoa! I... I... I...

Evan- AwwwwkWaaard…. Uh… Right see…. Meh screw it you with the hideous face not even your mom could love give us our drink orders! Is it that hard honestly? Hell a monkey could come in here from the wild and do a better job so do us a favor fix our drinks but first cover your face up with a bag so our eyes aren’t scarred for life after seeing your ugly mug!

*Dolph looks at Evan in shock.*

Dolph-

*The bartender begins to fume in rage, he starts to extend his hands towards Evan with his fists clenched but before he can cause any damage… XWL’s own LayCool are shown.*

Layla- Hey!

Michelle- Hey…

LayCool- HEY!!!

*Evan and Dolph spot LayCool. Evan smiles seeing his girlfriend as Dolph simply just wonders why they are here.*

Layla- Oh my god Michelle look! It’s that sweet bartender that gave us all those drinks for free earlier!

Michelle- Well Lay, you do know why… Men are only after one thing…

Layla- One thing?

LayCool- ONE THING!

Michelle- And do you know what that thing is Lay?

Layla- Well I don’t think we can say that on television Michelle…

Michelle- No Lay not that…

Layla- Well what is it?

Michelle- Men want companionship, the poor man was all lonely and he needed a friend… Well two friends!

*LayCool smile at the bartender as he blushes stepping away from Evan.*

Evan- Hey babe what are you doing here?

*He walks up and kisses Michelle as the bartender looks shocked.*

Bartender- Wait… You’re dating her?! How…. Why…..

Michelle- Now don’t be mister testosterone.. Come on why were you guys about to fight

Bartender- Well he called me ugly.. They both did …

*He frowns as Michelle looks shocked.*

Michelle- But you’re so hot! If I was single I would so date you! Wouldn’t you Layla?

Layla- Oh most definitely you’re so hot with all that chest hair coming out from your tank top oh it’s just so….

LayCool- FLAWLESS!

Bartender- Well I have to go on break.. I hope to see you two ladies here later!

*He walks off smiling as LayCool smile to but as he gets out of view they begin to make gagging noises.*

Layla- Ewww that was so disgusting! Who looks like that!

Michelle- Oh Layla that man was so hideous! And every drink he gave me I threw out because it didn’t look like a normal cosmo…

Layla- You mean….

Michelle- Yes!

*Evan and Dolph join in the laughter.*

Evan- Well Michelle we’re going to go check out more of the Casino I’ll see you later on tonight babe k?

Michelle- Bye!

Layla- Bye!!

LayCool- Bye Bye!

*The two walk off as Evan grins .*

Dolph- Jeez... is the whole of XWL here? There's 16 casinos in this place and they all decide to turn up at the one we choose to hang out in. What are the odds? We can't get a break from the circus at all. Who is going to turn up next?

*With no barman in site, Dolph helps himself to a drink and pours one for Evan before throwing a 50 dollar bill on the counter for the manbeast to collect later.*

*The text "3 hours later" is shown onscreen. Dolph and Evan have now collected a varied collection of empty glasses and bottles. They seem to be having a great time and even the manbeast barman is in on the latest joke with a drink of his own. A small tower of casino chips are beside them, indicating they have won a small fortune playing the various games throughout the casino. The barman stands to serve a new customer, leaving the 2 Perfection members alone once again.*

Dolph- Well, I think we'd better go get ready for Breakdown tonight.. what do you say?

Evan- Not before we cash these babies!

*Evan points to the tower of chips.*

Dolph- Definitely. Let's do it. It's been a strange yet oddly fun afternoon.

*Both Dolph and Evan rise to their feet and make their way to the cashing area to collect their winnings. On the way, Dolph's eye catches a scantily clad blonde woman playing poker and he freezes in his tracks.*

Dolph- Um... Evan... I'm going to hang around for a bit. I have some Pokeher.. *ahem*.. I mean... poker to play... if you catch my drift...

*Dolph's eyes roll toward the poker table and the scantily clad blonde.*

Evan- Ah... I see what you mean... go get em partner! I'll cash these and I'll see you later on at the arena.

*Without a second's thought, Dolph dashes off towards the poker table...still wearing the ugly shades. Evan makes his way to the cashing area laughing to himself as the screen slowly fades to black...*
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:16 pm

OMG

Promos from the past. 2dgw50k
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 9:43 pm

The camera fades to a Digital Decision commercial where Eve Torres is shown in a green room designed like a virtual fighting world, She's dressed in a warrior's costume

Eve- Ever wanted to get involved in the XWL World? Have power to decide what happens? Well if you answered yes to those questions you're going to love the newest XWL event. Digital Decision takes fans like each and everyone of you and puts them in the drivers seat in a world where fighting is the only way to advance. This world is for you fans to choose what you truly want to see! Help me and all the XWL stars by showing your support when you vote! Because this world's crazy and we need all the help we can get!

A monster like figure runs behind Eve and grabs her she lunges her sword into it's chest from behind then pulls out her sword as the monster falls down

Eve smiles then places the sword back in it's sheath

Eve- So join us on July 19th when the power is in your hands! Because if you don't vote More mean anti voters like that monster will try and attack our beloved world.. Please show your support help the cause and make your decision heard at Digital Decision

We return after a digital decision ad, and we then get a quick view of all the fans around the Portland, Oregon stadium. The camera then pans to ringside, and Jr and the king are shown.

Promos from the past. 211s12b

Jr: Well king, I’m getting word now that the crowning of our new divas champion will take place in just a few moments.

King: It’s about time JR. I’ve been looking forward to this the whole night!

Jr: I’m not as enthusiastic about it as you are king.

King: Why not Jr? Beth will finally get what she rightfully deserves! She has been mistreated in XWL for a long time now, and it should bring a tear to everyone’s heart knowing that we will actually have a true, deserving champion in just a few moments.

Jr: I just don’t agree with the methods that Beth used to get a hold of the divas title king. She already had a title shot booked against Trish at Unforgiven. There was no need for her to injure Trish, who I hope recovers very soon.

King: Jr, if you really think it through, then you will realize that Beth will make a much better champion than Trish, trust me.

The crowd erupts with booo’s as they hear a familiar Theme. The lovely cougar like Vickie comes pops out on the entrance stage, facing all the whole capacity crowd in Portland, Oregon.

Promos from the past. 2gtanw0

Vickie: Ladies and Gentlemen, in just a few moments we are about to crown a….

Crowd boo’s intensely

Vickie: Excuse me!!!!

Crowd ignores her and boo more.

Vickie: Earlier tonight a very irresponsible Trish Stratus decided to get herself injured even though she knew that she was the current XWL divas champion. Now that she got injured, she won’t be able to defend her XWL divas championship at Unforgiven, and due to the 30 day clause, she can’t hold on to the title anymore, so it was vacated. It’s very tragic I know, but lucky for all of us there was one diva who was kind enough to step up and claim what she thinks belongs to her, and I thought it through and I agreed with her. She is Stronger than Trish Stratus, she is smarter than Trish Stratus, she is more beautiful than Trish stratus, and she is obviously much more talented than Trish Stratus.

Crowd boo’s again..

Vickie: This is very historic, and that is why I believe that every single diva in that roster should come out here to congratulate our new divas champion in her perilous journey to the top. She is someone that should be looked up to, and I believe that she is the true face of the divas division today. Let me..just say one thing though, and I hope that all of you ladies backstage listen to this. None of you can attack the divas champion, and you can’t speak unless the champion allows you to speak, and if any of you break any of these rules, then trust me there will be hell to pay. Now, come out divas!

Vickie’s theme once again plays, and the first divas to come out are Velvet sky and Angelina love. They are side by side, and the go down the entrance ramp, and then Eve appears with the crowd giving her a decent pop. She walks down the entrance ramp with a worried look, and then Melina and Layla follow. They come down the entrance with an uninterested expression, as if they are bored or have no care in the world. Ms. Money in the bank, Mickie james is then shown. She takes a quick look at Vickie who is staring at her briefcase, and she then walks down the ramp as well. A couple of other divas come out including Gail Kim, Kelly Kelly, and even Maryse comes out. Maria is seen coming out after, and she eye’s the whole audience, and she then covers her face for a brief second, and she then walks down the entrance ramp. Tiffany is then shown walking slowly past Vickie with a sly look. A few seconds pass, and none other than Nikki Bella is shown holding the divas title. Nikki joins the divas, which are surrounding the entire ring. Vickie then walks down the entrance ramp, and she enters the ring.

Vickie: Hmm, I can see that there are a few divas that are missing, but we’ll do with this. Now comes the moment of truth. Ladies and gentlemen, and fellow divas of XWL remember the regulations, and everything will go smoothly for everyone here. Let me present to you the NEW XWL divas champion none other than the great..powerful…Glamazon of XWL- Beth Phoenix!!!

Loud boo’s echo around the arena, and Trish chants can be heard. Beth’s theme hits.

Promos from the past. Bethnmavatarthqe1

The Camera pans to the divas surrounding the ring, as lights strike their faces, each with a different expression on their respective faces. The Camera then switches to Vickie who is serious at first, but she then grins, revealing her big buck teeth. Beth then comes appears on the entrance ramp and she is exposed to quite the amount of heat from the capacity crowd. She does her usual Beth taunt with the raising of the hands which create an imaginary crown above her..and she does it ever so slowly with a very serious face. She then takes a quick breath and she walks down the entrance ramp. She takes a quick glance at all the divas around the ring, and she then continues to walk towards the ring.

Promos from the past. 34pxjd4

She climbs up the steel steps and she walks slowly on the apron, and she then climbs the second rope, sitting on the top turnbuckle, and she then does her crown like taunt once more.

Promos from the past. 30uwydx

She gets down, and she stands in front of Vickie, and she then gets behind her and her theme subsides.

Vickie: Now that is what I call an entrance, so simple yet so symbolic. The winds of change is here ladies. Look at the stature of this mythical being in here. The mythical being that will become the official XWL divas champion in just a few seconds!!

Nikki climbs up the steels steps with the XWL divas title in hand. Beth’s theme once again plays.

Promos from the past. Dnh9np

Beth:[face_raised_brow]

Nikki doesn’t meet Beth eye to eye.

Vickie: She’s is more sane now, even though she does have her episode every once in a while, but I’m sure she knows that causing an episode right here..right now..in front of you Beth..wouldn’t be the wisest action now would it Nikki?

Nikki hands Beth the XWL divas championship. Beth grabs it, and she stares at it for a long moment. Nikki exits the ring.

Vickie: Now, let me say one last thing before handing you the microphone………………………. And your OFFICIAL XWL divas champion..As of this very moment..Beth Phoenix!!!!!!!!!

Crowd lets out a loud boooo, and Vickie hands Beth the Microphone while placing her title on her shoulder.

Beth: It’s done, the perilous journey is now complete, and I achieved the status that I should have gotten a hold of a long time ago, but lucky for me XWL has finally realized that I’m the face of the XWL divas division with my combination of strength and beauty, and I’m sure every diva surrounding this ring can agree with that. Now I was scheduled to fight Trish in a few weeks, but she got injured…AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW…how fragile she is. A little shoulder sprain was enough to take out the divas champion? HA. What an insult to me. It’s also a possibility that she got intentionally injured just so she can avoid me, to run away from her greatest fear in the world, the Glamazon Beth Phoenix, the blacked rose. But fear not fellow divas, I shall not be irresponsible and I will not get injured to make you all look bad….and not the kind of bad that you all look like at this very moment.

Crowd boo’s, while most of the divas frown.

Beth: I can see that there are a few divas that are missing here. McCool is not here, but I’m not surprised seeing as she tapped out earlier tonight. She’s probably backstage watching the TV with both her hands on her ankle with little Evan by her side… And yet she still somehow manages to get a shot at my title. Strange, but better for me seeing as she’s my “partner” against none other than the other missing diva in this lively bunch..Natalya. I’m sure I don’t have to get into details on why Natalya isn’t here. Now, let the congratulating begin ladies, oh now this will be very fun believe me. Let’s start with Velvet sky….

Beth signals on of the officials, and he gives velvet a mic.

Velvet: Congratulations……

Beth: Oh come on, say it with more enthusiasm! You wouldn’t want to come here and say it face to face now would you?

Velvet: Congratulations Beth!!

Beth: There ya go, now that wasn’t hard now was it? Angelina..your next.

Angelina: Congrats Beth Phoenix!

Beth: See? Now both of you can tell your children of the time when you where present during the crowning of new XWL divas champion Beth Phoenix, instead of telling them all about you’re unsuccessful careers here in XWL. Hmm, well how about you pass that Mic to eve now? Please and thank you.

Eve:………Congratulations Beth on winning the title..

Beth: Why thank you Eve! I’ve been watching you lately. I find it funny how easily the XWL universe buys your new attitude. It just goes to show you how gullible they truly are and Eve I know that you haven’t really changed. Your true colors will reveal themselves sooner rather than later, and who knows, maybe one day you can get in the same ring with me, the champion Beth Phoenix. Pass it to Kelly Kelly.

Kelly: Congratulations Beth, I’m..happy for you.

Beth: Ahh Kelly, thank you. Me and you go way back..but in the end both of us went into different directions with me being in here with my title, and you being out there doing..absolutely nothing. That’s Kelly Kelly for you. Give her a round of applause.

Kelly:[face_rolling_eyes]

Beth: Give the microphone…to Melina…actually you know what. Let’s skip both Melina and Layla.. I don’t think they even deserve to be here. Security can you please escort them out of my ring?

Vickie: You heard the lady. Escort them out of here.

Melina and Layla look upset, but they are escorted of the arena by the security guards. Melina is screaming something while Layla also speaks but with a low voice.

Beth: Ah, that’s more like it. There is no need for filthy scum during this glamorous celebration. Now…..the microphone goes to Ms. Money in the Bank, Mickie James.

Mickie: Err, well..Congratulations Beth!

Beth: I’m sure you are very tempted to cash that case in right now. You’re a former a divas champion I believe..but you couldn’t take the spotlight..the exposure, it was too much for you and loony Mickie got her title taken from her, and your money in the bank case was returned…and Poof your run with the title doesn’t exist anymore as it was erased from the record books. I’m sure you’re thinking of cashing in the case now..but trust me, you shouldn’t it wouldn’t be wise..and I’m sure you don’t want to end up like Nikki who received quite a treatment for her near 100% rehabilitation.. Speaking Of Nikki….

Mickie shoves the mic on Nikki’s gut, and she grabs the microphone slowly. Nikki is trembling staring at the ground.

Beth: I’m sure you have plenty things on your mind Nikki. I don’t expect congratulations from you because I’m sure you know very well how deserving I truly am. The terrifying Nikki with her bizarre drawings, one of the headlines for the herald for almost a month. But, lucky for XWL there was one heroic diva that toppled Nikki Bella, and that was none other than me. Me with my pure mind with intentions to protect you all., and that’s another reason why I should be XWL divas champion. Now pass the microphone to our French cuisine over there.

Maryse: -sigh- Congrats Beth.

Maryse passes the microphone to Maria.

Beth: HAA! That is just like you Maryse. If I remember correctly you have been the only one that has been able to get a win over me in the past few months. I’m sure you where very proud of yourself that day, but you know I’m sure deep down you are boiling, fuming with anger because despite that win…you still ended up going absolutely no where. You failed to win at sadistic conquest, and you ended up not receiving any title shot, and thus…Maryse went absolutely nowhere.

Maryse looks upset.

Vickie: I wouldn’t do that if I were you….

Maryse:[face_frustrated]

Beth: That’s a good girl..now Maria I haven’t seen you here in such a long time!! Don’t you have something to say to me?

Maria: Congratulations Beth.

Beth: Hmm, not what I expected..don’t tell me..are you going to be like Eve over there and become someone that you’re not? That’s it isn’t it.

Maria looks away

Beth: Wise move there. But one day you and me will meet in this ring, and you will give me the answer I seek…. One way or another. Now last but not least…my old friend Tiffany…..

Tiffany: I still consider you my friend…

Beth: What was that? I’m sorry I thought for a second that I didn’t hear what you where suppose to say. Mind giving it another shot?

Tiffany: Con-grat-u-la-tions

Beth: There you go, and you say you still consider me your friend? Well that is very kind of you, but it’s also sad because I don’t consider double crossers friends. If you want to talk about friends, then why don’t you go backstage and fetch little Natalya? Oh right she can’t tend you because she’s aching in a bed after the Glam slam that I gave her earlier tonight! Hmmm, but she who’s this determination with blazing eye’s of a goddess every time she is in a match. You know what Vickie?

Vickie: What Beth?

Beth: I think Natalya should come here and congratulate me! After all, she herself said a while back that I was underused, and ever since then I’ve been going more and more up the ranks.

Vickie: You know, I actually agree with you Beth. Natalya, I know you can hear this so get your behind out here so you can congratulate our newest divas champion, Beth Phoenix.

Beth: Yeah Natalya, you gave me wings, and it would be appropriate for you to come out here and congratulate me. I know you must be in pain, but I’m sure you can take a few steps without collapsing oh great Natalya.

Crowd chants for Natalya several times.

Beth: Well Vickie, looks like we’re going to have to bring her here seeing as she is too afraid to come out here it seems.

Vickie: Yes, it certainly seems that way Beth. Security, go backstage and bring Natalya Niedhart right…now!!!

The pack of securities scurry around, trying to get past all the divas at ringside and then they all go running up the entrance ramp, and they vanish backstage. A few moments pass, and there is no signs of any of the Security guards.

Vickie: Um, Excuse me! Where are is Natalya!!

Beth: She is probably hiding in a closet somewhere, preventing this confrontation. I don’t blame her to be honest but she should at least come out here and congratulate me. That’s the least she can do for me. Pff, do you all see this? This is the real Natalya!! She only cares for herself and for no one else. Looks like I’m going to have to go get her myself!

Beth gets out of the ring, leaving her title in Vickie’s hands. She then walks up the entrance ramp with a determined senile like expression. A very Familiar [link=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCLKvgaVr7o]theme[/link] Crowd erupts with a big pop, and Beth looks dumb founded, and Vickie’s face isn’t far from that either. Trish is then shown coming from backstage, and Beth slowly backs off, and she then enters the ring grabbing her divas title.

Vickie: No..no no. You shouldn’t be here. Get out of here right now!!! Trish you wouldn’t want anything to happen to that arm of yours now would you?

Promos from the past. 2hgfmyp

Trish: Vickie, I’m sure you know very well that there is not seriously wrong with my arm. Sure it may be a little sprained but I’ve been through worse, and I certainly would have still been able to defend my title at Unforgiven, but the bitter cougar got fake scan shots of my arm, and she gave them to JBL, and then I officially lost something that should be around my waist right about now. Ooooooooo, Vickie you sure have some explaining to do and JBL won’t be pleased…

Vickie: Errr…

Beth: Trish, let’s be realistic here. Vickie was actually doing you a favor, and that’s prevent you from facing me. A match that would have been a living hell for you, trust me.

Trish: Maybe..you’re right Beth. Maybe I was scared of you…and maybe I knew that you were going to beat me..and take my title….OR maybe the glamazon isn’t as tough as she looks, and maybe she was a bit..afraid to face me..because deep down lurked something that she hasn’t faced in quite some time..and that’s DOUBT!!!

Beth: Heh, like I would ever-

Trish: Let me stop you right there, and tell you congratulations! Even though I should be champion now, I did get screwed here but I’m not that mad, and do you know why Beth? I told you that I’m fine and that I can compete at Unforgiven, and Vickie did book McCool & Beth vs Natalya with the winner becoming divas champion. Now that isn’t fair, poor Natalya doesn’t have a partner…or better said…she didn’t have a partner when that was announced, but now she does. I just spoke to JBL and he is modifying that match a bit. At Unforgiven Beth it will be you and McCool vs two of Canada’s hottest and most talented women Natalya and Trish Stratus in a Falls..count anywhere tag team match, where the one who gets the pinfall…..gets the title.

Vickie: Excuse me I

Trish: No Vickie YOU EXCUSE ME!!!! You’re in no position to talk now, and if you want to keep your job then I suggest you keep your fat cougar mouth shut.

Beth: Strong with words..but no action. So you will be in title match, so what? I can take both you and Natalya single handedly, and I’m quite sure that neither of you two are even in shape to compete against me..and actually walk out of said match in peace.

Trish: Oh I’m not in shape? Hmm, well let’s see if you’re right!!!

Trish begins to run down the ramp

Vickie: Security!!!!?

Trish enters the ring, and Beth dashes at her, but Beth ends up getting hit with a spear, and then Trish followed that up with a barrage of punches. Beth pushes Trish away, and she then rakes her in the eyes. Beth then goes for a clothesline, but Trish ducked and she then hit Beth in the head with a chick Kick. The crowd goes on a frenzy of cheers. Some of the divas at ringside dispersed and ran backstage, while others such as Eve, Maryse, and Tiffany stayed watching Beth’s downfall. Trish changes her focus toward Vickie, and she then grabs the title, and she kisses it.

Trish: You’ll be back home soon.

Trish then executes a slicing throat taunt toward Vickie, hinting her possible unemployment in the future. Trish gets out of the ring, and her theme once again plays. Beth is shown moving while Vickie looks as if she is about to burst with tears. Beth opens her eyes, and she see’s Trish on the entrance ramp.

Promos from the past. 289c2t5

Trish raises her arm igniting a big reaction from the crowd. Vickie looks as if she is about to burst into tears. We..go..to..commercial..break..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 4:14 pm

Promos from the past. UndertakerVsPromos from the past. 35iav7o

CM Punks Theme Song Plays as he makes his way through the curtain. Massive boos are heard directed towards The Straight Edge Superstar. He gets in the ring and looks completely focused, and then...

Gong...

The Undertakers presence is surely felt as he makes his way down to the ring; He hasn’t been seen in XWL for over two months. He makes his way down the ring in his famous fashion.

Promos from the past. Takerarrivesatbreakingp

Once he gets in the ring Punk exits, he still looks confident.

Promos from the past. Punkhatestaker

Match Results:

Punk and Taker back to their corners, and as the bell rings

Promos from the past. Punkcheesesitfromtaker

Punk leaves the ring with a grin on his face; he slowly walks around the outside taunting The Deadman. Taker looks pissed off as he leaves the ring, and makes a B-Line for Punk. Punk cowardly runs off teasing The Undertaker. But when Punk turns around for a split second Taker runs at Punk and wipes him out with a clothesline; don’t turn your back on The Undertaker. Punk gets up and Taker lays in a flurry of lefts and rights into the head of Punk. Punk dodges a punch and kicks Taker in the knee, he runs back into the ring before Taker can do more damage. Taker gets in the ring and looks furious; both men lock up as they go back and forth. Punk snapmares Taker and dropkicks him in the head. A focused Punk stomps Taker in the back, he goes to pick up Taker but he gets pushed off. Taker lays in a right hand knocking Punk right to the ground, he then runs the ropes and does his patented leg drop across the throat. Taker goes to pick up Punk but Punk low blows him! The referee was oblivious to the rule breaking move; Taker falls to the ground in a heap. Punk picks him up and throws him to the corner; he kicks Taker in the stomach then delivers a spin kick right to the head. Taker falls to the ground and Punk bounces off the ropes and hits him with a big face wash.

Taker gets up only to be cracked in the head with a Shining Wizard by Punk. He picks up Taker and manages to nail him with a GTS! This early!! Punk gets on the middle rope smiling, shouting that he is better than The Undertaker. When he gets down and turns around Taker sits up! Only seconds after being blasted with Punks signature move! Taker sits up and stares a hole through Punk. Taker grabs Punk by the throat and with great force throws him at the turnbuckle and out of the ring!!

Promos from the past. Takerthrowsoutpunk

Punk runs away from Taker in a panic, but he underestimates the speed of Taker. Taker catches up with Punk and kicks him in the back of the leg. He slams Punks head off the announcers table and as Punk is on the ground tending to his wounds he takes the cover off of the table. Taker goes to grab Punk but Punk kicks him in the gut, he pulls Taker over to the steel steps. He hits Takers head off of the steps once but when he goes to do it again Taker stops. Punk moves back and Taker nails Punk in the head with a big boot. He picks up Punk and brings him into the ring; he sticks Punks head out on the apron and gets on. He runs and jumps for his signature guillotine leg drop but Punk moves at the very last second. Taker manages to land on his feet on the outside but Punk dives through the ropes with a Suicide Dive making both men crash into the announcers tables. Both men get back in the ring now. Taker whips Punk off of the ropes and on the rebound picks him up for a devastating side walk slam, winding Punk on the mat. Taker picks up Punk and grapples up, Punk reverses into a hammerlock but Taker reverses back. He picks up Punk from behind and slams him to the mat with a back body drop.

Taker goes for a punch but Punk moves and ducks behind Taker, he chop blocks him in the back of the leg wearing down his much larger opponent. He pulls Takers legs to the ring post and goes outside; he rams Takers knees and legs into the ringpost 8 or 9 times. Taker grimacing in pain and Punk smiling looking at the damage he has caused. Punk gets on the ring apron but Taker grabs him by the throat and pulls him back into the ring. He throws him against the ropes and punches him multiple times in the ribs, then one more shot to the head making a groggy Punk go to the turnbuckle. Taker goes to the other side of the ring and dashes across jumping and slamming right into Punk with a big body splash. Punk falls forward but Taker catches him, Punk gets out of Takers grasp as he goes for a DDT. And springboards off of the middle turnbuckle with a cross body; He begins to stomp the legs of Taker again then picks him up. He quickly brings Taker to the mat again with a side judo suplex. Then when he gets up he cracks him with a spinning back fist, knocking Taker for a loop but it wasn’t enough to bring him to the mat. Punk then kicks Taker in the gut and drops him flat on his head with a DDT.

He whips Taker off of the ropes but he manages to cling to the ropes, Taker runs for Punk but he ducks down and drop toe holds Taker. He capitalizes by locking Taker in the Romero Special, but he can’t hold it for long because of how much he is outweighed by his opponent. Taker manages to get up first and kicks Punk in the gut but before he can carry on Punk hits a stiff kick to the ribs of Taker. Punk runs and hits a second shining wizard to him. He just barely picks him up and hits him with another Go To Sleep. Punk immediately covers again not going to make the same mistake twice. 1...Kickout! Taker kicks out of Punks signature move before a two count! A stunned Punk goes right on the attack again but Taker catches him and clobbers him with a big boot. Taker now looking more focused than ever picks up Punk and hits him with a big vertical suplex. He picks up Punk and wrenches his arm; he twists his arm twice then lifts him up in the air. He then takes down Punk with a spinning neckbreaker.

The Undertaker then looks at the announcers table and then Punk; he does his famous Cut Throat Taunt as the fans go wild. He picks up Punk and dumps him to the outside; he whips Punk onto the table and gets on. He grabs Punk by the head; but Punk rakes the eyes of The Deadman and quickly drops him with a DDT with both men crashing through the table. They both lie on the ground until Undertaker sits up Punk scrambles away on his knees but Taker catches him and pulls him to the steel steps. He tries to whip Punk to the steps but Punk stops himself and pulls Taker at full force to the steps. He crashes head first into the unforgiving steel steps and a small cut is seen above his eye. Punk mounts Taker and begins punching him right at that cut; he punches him 6-7 times until Takers face is covered in blood. Punk gets in the ring and relishes in all of the boos.

Taker gets back in the ring, Punk runs for Taker but is stopped by a punch to the gut followed by an Irish whip to the corner. Taker is determined now; he elbows Punk in the head at the corner then sets him up at the top. Taker gets up to the top rope too now as he delivers a Top Rope Superplex. The high impact move has little effect on Taker as he gets right back up. He now gets down on one knee and begins repeatedly punching Punk in the forehead. There isn’t much blood until Taker delivers a sick headbutt to Punk that busts him open further. Both men are a bloody mess now, The Undertaker signals for the end. He picks up Punk for The Last Ride and just when it seems like Taker has him Punk struggles off his shoulders and falls to the mat. He then chop blocks Taker in the leg

Promos from the past. Punktakerlastridechopbl

Punk goes to the apron and waits for The Undertaker to get up, when he manages to get to his feet Punk dives off the ropes and hits him with a big springboard clothesline. Punk pulls Taker to the bottom rope and begins choking him with it, with his foot held on the back of his neck he stands on it blocking the airway for Taker. But Taker being the ring veteran he is trips up Punk by pulling his leg; Punk falls to the ground and Taker unleashes hell. Nonstop lefts and rights, lefts and rights; He waits for Punk to get up and when he does he hits his famous running DDT driving Punks head into the mad. He picks up Punk and has him by the throat; Punk in a panic struggles to get out of it but to no avail. Undertaker lifts Punk into the air with one arm, then after a few seconds drops him to the mat with a Chokeslam . Taker decides not to cover but instead picks up Punk for a Tombstone! Then when he has him on his Shoulders; Punk jumps off the back of Taker and when he turns around he clocks him in the head with a big kick.

Punk gets on the top rope now, but The Undertaker kips up! He sits up while Punk is on the turnbuckle; he grabs Punk by the throat and pulls him off of the turnbuckle. But Punk gets out of it and kicks him and drops him with a sambo suplex. Punk picks up Taker and manages to hit the big man with a backbreaker. He then brings him to the corner; he does his patented Jumping Knee/Running Bulldog combo as he is in control now. Punk grabs Taker and whips him off the ropes and on the rebound hits an arm trapped neckbreaker. He goes for the Welcome to Chicago, but Taker is too heavy for him to lift. Taker flips Punk off him and Punk walks right in to a clothesline from Taker. Taker picks Punk up and slams him face first into the turnbuckle with Snake Eyes, he then big boots Punk knocking him out of the ring. Taker goes out to get Punk but Punk was playing possum as he whips Taker into the barricade out of nowhere. He gets up on the apron and runs to hit a diving clothesline.

He brings Taker back into the ring; Punk dodges a move attempt from Taker and kicks him in the gut. He then hits his signature Slap, Backhand chop and a spinning kicks to the head . Knocking Taker for a loop; Punk signals for the end but as he goes to pick up Taker he gets shoved off. Taker runs for Punk but Punk moves and hiptosses him to the mat. That fatal mistake costs Taker because as he gets back up Punk nails him with a 3rd GTS . Punk just barely hits it; Taker falls to the mat in a heap. Punk falls to his knees then covers Taker for the 1, 2, 3.

Winner of the match-- Promos from the past. 35iav7o

Luke Gallows and Serena run down to the ring, they all begin to celebrate

Promos from the past. Superhappystraightedge

But then a serious look turns over Punk. He turns his attention to The Undertaker. He orders Luke Gallows to hold him up, Punk begins to shout. “I AM BETTER THAN YOU, I AM BETTER THAN YOU, I AM BETTER THAN YOU” Serena goes to get a steel chair, but Right as Punk goes to hit Taker. Stone Cold bursts through the curtain like hellfire, he runs down to the ring with a steel chair. Punk and the SES get out of the ring the second Austin gets in. The Bionic Redneck looks pissed off. SES goes to make their way backstage. Until Mick Foleys theme is heard, he comes out onto the stage.

Mick Foley- Whoa Whoa Whoa! Seeing this just gave Mick Foley an idea. Next week on Breakdown, It’s going to be CM Punk and Luke Gallows of the Straight Edge Society... Facing Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Undertaker in a tag team match! That’s right!

The fans burst into massive cheers

Mick Foley- Have A Nice Day!!!

Gallows and Punk look on at Austin and Taker, as Breakdown goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:19 pm

RMS wrote:
Sting is seen up in the rafters with a camera

[Sting] Diesel, tonight you and I renew our friendship. The one we had for 20+ years. Diesel, tonight you and I square off in the ring below me. You know what I don't get Big Daddy Diesel? I don't get why you think you have a chance against me tonight? All those times you and I have faced in the past, you thought you would've learned by now, that you and I shouldn't cross paths. You see this bat that I am holding Kev... Diesel? After our match-up tonight, this, just like your pride, will be swallowed. And when you're done with it, I'm going to want it back. It's kind of cliche but when you think about Diesel, nice guys do finish last. Tonight, I was shown the darkside by a man with huge strengths. He brought out all the hatred that has been kept inside me for all these years. Bischoff killing WCW, Hulk Hogan, Jeff Jarrett, Lex Luger. All this hatred for them, is finally going to be unleashed. Unfortunetly, you just happen to be my opponent tonight, and your going to get all this anger that has filled up inside me. So buckle up Kev, BECAUSE ITS SHOWTIME!

Sting looks over the rafters to continue watching the action, swining his bat around

troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:23 pm

Josh Mathews: Hi im Josh Mathews and im standing here with The Rock before quite possibly the biggest match of his career. Any words on your upcoming XWL debut?

*The camera pans to The Rock who is pretending to be asleep, he grumbles and opens his eyes*

The Rock:.........Are you done? Are you finished boring The Rock to sleep? Are you finished making all these fans in the audience regret buying a ticket? Because if so!

The Rock and The Crowd:FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK TO ATLANTA GEORGIA

Josh Mathews:I....im...sorry Rock..

The Rock:Your sorry? You should be sorry Josh, The Rock doesnt need you he can do this by himself. So go take your twelve dollar haircut and your second hand suit and stand in the corner next to all the other jabronis who cant do their jobs.

*Josh walks away as the camera shows him standing in the corner next to a very angry looking group of backstage workers*

The Rock: Yeah The Rocks talking about you, Get back to work!, Now Atlanta The Rock wants to know, are you ready to witness the greatest debut of all time?

*The Crowd scream in approval*

The Rock: Are you ready to be electrifyed out of your seats?

*The Crowd scream even louder*

The Rock: Are you ready to see the match of a life time?!, You people are about to see something that has never, ever, happend before. You are gonna see The Icon, The Showstopper, The Main Event, The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels go one on one with The Great One, The Brahma Bull, The jabroni beating, Pie eating, Trailblazin, Eyebrow raising... Stronger than a bear.... Faster than a buck, The XWL Peoples Champ! THE ROCK!

*The Crowd chant Rocky for 30 seconds while The Rock looks on and laughs*

The Rock:Let The Rock make one thing very clear The Rock has enough respect for Shawn Michaels to fill this arena five times over, But the fact of the matter is this, The Rock has never faced Shawn Michaels, So The Rock is gonna go out there tonight and leave it all in the ring, Every last drop of sweat, Every last drop of bood, Every last ounce of energy The Rock has in his DAMN body. Shawn Michaels is gonna get THE ABSOLUTE BEST of The Rock!

JR: The Rock is so pumped up King, he is ready to go out there and put on the performance of a lifetime

King: And these people here love it JR, i can hardly hear you over the noise in the arena! Im getting goosebumpes!

The Rock: If The Rock can gaurantee one thing! Without a shadow of a doubt, When its all said and done, When the dust has settled, When the smoke has cleared, I will be standing in that ring with my arm held high and a smile on my face like Evan Bournes when Vickie Guerrero personaly picks him to help her buy some lingerie.

King: Oh my god Jr, neither Bourne or Vickie is gonna be too happy with that comment

JR: Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

The Rock: Oh yeah The Rock knows what happens backstage, But the stories about Evan and Vickie are for another time and another place, Back to the matter at hand, All of you people are going to remember this night, you are all gonna be sitting on the couch with your grandchildren one day, And your gonna turn to them, and its gonna go a little something like this.

*The Rock crouches down and changes his voice to mimic an old mans*

The Rock: Back in my day there was this man called The Rock, Not only was he the most charismatic, sexy, intellegent, funny and down right greatest man alive, He also provided me with many wonderful memories. The greatest night of my life was when i was at a live breakdown show. And in the greatest wrestling match ever The Rock took Shawn Michaels and WHOOPED HIS CANDY ASS ALL OVER ATLANTA GEORGIA!

*The crowd errupts in screams and laughter, The Rock is shown laughing along with them*

The Rock: Tonight, We are on The Rocks new show Breakdown! And you people better strap yourselfs in check your seatbelts and make sure you left nothing at home, because The Rocks road to that world title is gonna be the ride of a lifetime! The Rock is gonna entertain the people week in week out, hes gonna take each and every superstar on the roster and beat thier sorry asses until i am standing infront of the world champion, The Rock will crouch down, Look Evan bourne straight in the face, And The Rock will say to him.

*The crowd wait in anticipation*

The Rock: Who, in the blue hell are you?

King:The Rock showing alot of disrespect for our champion

*The crowd errupts in screams and laughter, The Rock is shown laughing along with them*

The Rock: Tonight, We are on The Rocks new show Breakdown! And you people better strap yourselfs in check your seatbelts and make sure you left nothing at home, because The Rocks road to that world title is gonna be the ride of a lifetime! The Rock is gonna entertain the people week in week out, hes gonna take each and every superstar on the roster and beat them all until i am standing infront of the world champion, The Rock will crouch down, Look Evan bourne straight in the face, And The Rock will say to him.

*The crowd wait in anticipation*

The Rock: Who, in the blue hell are you?

King:The Rock showing alot of disrespect for our champion

The Rock: And when the Rock pins Evan Bourne and becomes the World Champion, hes gonna come back here to Atlanta, where it all started, and we are gonna have the worlds greatest celebration like only The Rock can.

King: The crowd here are on thier feet

JR: The Rock has not left one person sitting down!

The Rock: IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLALALALALLALALALLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:28 pm

My first promo lol oh god how i've improved
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 1:55 pm

http://boards.ign.com/wwe_smackdown/b6546/177517545/p510

Scroll down to the bottom and the promo that started "Kane is just a bald guy with a lazy eye" thing is there.

And a few pages after that is where I first said "The Man. The Myth. The Shuggz."

Oh and:

Promos from the past. Riepnd

Promos from the past. 2mee2cmW/Promos from the past. Ea1snlVsPromos from the past. Zn95y1

After a video hyping The Monster Bash finishes we cut ringside for the Intercontinental Championship where Ted Dibiase is shown in the middle off his entrance

Promos from the past. 0002

The happy couple begin to walk up to the steel steps as each take turns admiring one another until finally they both stand on the apron still looking in each others direction

Promos from the past. 0012

Maryse then flips back her head performing her infamous hair flip as Ted acts as if she just blew him away with such a pose. Finally Ted steps into the ring and Maryse takes her spot near the steel steps keeping her distance because she knows whats about to come as Kane's theme hits

Promos from the past. Wm25kaneentrance

Meir seconds pass and finally the flames errupt at the top of the stage and the Intercontinental Champion, Kane walks out with title in his lowered hand and a very sadistic smile on his face.

Promos from the past. Pyromania2

Styles: And folks this should be an interesting bout to say the least.

Ross: Ted Dibiase has been some what impressive but I just don't see him winning here. I do expect him to give it his all and perhaps put on quite a lengthy match filled with near falls but in the end.. I just see Kane retaining hes on such a hot streak no pun intended.

King: You guys have your expectations way too high! I see Kane chokeslamming Ted through this very table and being disqualified thus our new champion, Ted Dibiase!

Styles: Thats what you want to happen?!

King: No but I have come to not expect much from either so that is my observation.

Ross: Not to expect much? King are you forgetting Kane has never been more dominant than he is now! He took out RVD, Dolph Ziggler and we could see Ted be his next victim.

Kane is in the ring as the title is held up high by the referee, Ted hands his shirt to Maryse who simply flings it over to the barricade not wanting to get her hand all wet from his sweat.

Results:

The match starts but Dibiase seems to have his mind elsewhere as he admires Maryse from the outside. She winks at him as he smiles. Finally Ted gets his head into the game he charges at Kane but almost runs into a throat thrust and quickly rolls to the outside. Ted taps his finger against his forehead as he grins at Kane. Maryse applauds and cheers on her man. Ted jumps up on the apron finally but Kane charges for a move only for Ted to poke him in the eyes. As Kane tries to restore his vision Dibiase takes to the top rope. Ted takes more than enough time continuing to trade smiles with Maryse as the fans boo him and begin to scream " We want wrestling". Finally Ted escapes his ego prepares to dive off and launches off the top rope. Dibiase slowly falls towards Kane but then everyone gasps especially Maryse as Kane catches him! Kane repositions Ted holding him now in the Tomb stone position as Maryse's jaw drops she screams for Ted to get out of it but no dice! Dibiase gets dropped with the Tombstone pile driver! Kane covers 1.....2.....3!

Winner: And Still XWL Intercontinental Champion, Kane!

Promos from the past. Zn95y1

Styles: Wow....

Ross: He didn't even last one minute...

King: lol

Maryse glares in Dibiase's direction obviously upset with his rather quick loss. Ted falls to the outside completely shocked in rage as he becomes even more enraged by seeing Maryse blow him off and ignore his pain. She leaves up the ramp as the cameras zoom in on a pissed off Ted Dibiase clutching the ring apron

Promos from the past. 0099

Kane raises his title up high finally places it on the mat then extends his arms outward for his signature corner flames. But instead the lights cut out immediately as the crowd all become silent and suddenly the lights cut back on to a faint dark blue

Promos from the past. Dftpz

The crowd appears shocked as The Undertaker is on the stage! He stares in a confused Kane's direction and as we zoom in the Undertaker has the money in the bank briefcase beside him!

Styles: Wait so all this time when no one knew what happened to The Money In The Bank briefcase The Undertaker possessed it?! I am just so shocked I don't even have words to describe ...

Ross: Wait.... Does this mean The Undertaker is cashing in?!!!

King: For the first time in a long time I am ecstatic!!!!

The lights cut back out as commotion is heard in the ring moments later, the lights cut back on the referee has the case as The Undertaker stands over a now knocked out Kane!

Lillian: Ladies and gentlemen... The Undertaker has decided to cash in his Money In The Bank briefcase!

The referee rings the bell as this now Intercontinental Championship match is underway!

Results:

The Undertaker picks up his fallen brother places him on his shoulders then finally hits the Tombstone Piledriver! He crosses his arms across his chest as the referee counts 1.....2.....3!!!

Winner: And The New XWL Intercontinental Champion, The Undertaker!

Promos from the past. 2isxgu1

The crowd goes insane as The Undertaker raises his newly acquired title

After nearly a minute of never ending cheers The Undertaker finally reaches the top of the stage raises the title up again as he rolls his eyes back in his head

Promos from the past. Eaqrvb

BIG PICS ARE BIG.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Promos from the past.   Promos from the past. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promos from the past.
Page 1 of 1