Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012

Go down 
+9
TheKrzyOne
Ash
Alan
Zander
Bang
Jonguin
Shug
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 4:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Breakd

Live From – Los Angeles, California

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownkevinnashXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownbobbyroode
Kevin Nash vs Bobby Roode

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdowntriplehXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownxpac
Triple H vs X Pac

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownjoeyryanXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsincara
Joey Ryan vs Sin Cara

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownkazXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownjohnmorriso
Kaz vs John Morrison

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownrositaXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownmadison
Rosita vs Madison Rayne

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownhunicoXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownchristian
Hunico vs Christian

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 BreakdownkofikingstonXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownthehurrican
Kofi Kingston Vs The Hurricane

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 UHQreXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownlita
Trish Startus vs Lita

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownsheamusXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownmarkhenry
Sheamus vs Mark Henry

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownajstylesXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Breakdownalexshelley
AJ Styles vs Alex Shelley

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownsteveaustinXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Breakdownscott
Steve Austin vs Scott Hall

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlredemptionbrocklesnaXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkurtangle
Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownkaitlynXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownlayla
Kaitlyn vs Layla

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownundertakerXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownjamesstorm
Undertaker vs James Storm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownedgeXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownicdolphz
Edge vs Dolph Ziggler

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:01 pm

[quote="Zander"]
Thunder Gun wrote:
Zander wrote:
The Capetown Werewolf wrote:
It was okay. But my worry is that people are getting added to the nWo really quickly. Stables never last here,especially when they have quite a few members. Personally I liked the idea of the original nWo we had because that had potential to last.So to keep adding to that could lead to it's downfall.

This.

Plus don't re-use material, stuff like the finger poke of doom especially because it was terrible in real life to start with, the fact that the same people are included make it worse. If I copy and pasted a Rock or Truth promo no one would laugh or want to read, it's like when Zack copied the Punk shoot, pointless. Take the time to think of some ideas at least.

Also if you decide to keep adding more members:
1. Make the promo longer, having someone join the nWo and not saying a thing is kind of pointless.
2. Hall and Nash haven't spoke in any of these recruiting promos, just seems weird how they're kind of just viewed as just being around and not having any relevance.
3. Triple H hasn't exactly been active, he's done one promo when he joined and that's it. There's no point of having people in a group that don't add anything.

I PM'd him something similar to this:

You're improving, slowly, but surely. If you want I could help you sometimes if you send me promos to read before you post and stuff. Also, don't rush posting anything, take your time and work on your promo, format it nicely and make sure you cover all bases on everything there is to talk about, throw in some jokes, trash talk etc.

For instance, my promos are always written like:

-Theme
-Entrance
-Paragraph of speech
-Picture
-Paragraph of speech
-Picture
-Paragraph of speech
-Picture
-Paragraph of speech
-Picture
-Paragraph of speech
-Picture
-Closing line

For your NWO stuff, make sure you get all members to talk, it's hard to take the group as a threat when only one of you types one paragraph, what I suggest for your next promo is to get all of you guys in the ring together and:

-State your plans for the future
-Trash superstars (call The Rock a Jabroni etc, slate his in ring skills)
-Talk about tonight's matches

and you will start to see a big change in the length of your promos, people will take it as a real threat and more and more people will challenge the NWO.

"actually zander that wasn't similar to the pm. lol that was the PM Very Happy

well we didn't wanna just have boring hand some1 a shirt and they're in
so with finger poke. least it looks as if we'd planned it all along

were not going crazy adding people in. 5 is where we wanna be. even got plans for down the road.
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:57 am

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 NdBvJ

**Whilst Breakdown is on a break and commercials running, in real time, Davey Richards is sat at home in his lounge. Davey is sat there staring into space and with a distant look in his eyes. Everytime Davey moves he seems to be in pain. Davey sits up and grabs a glass of water from the table and pops a couple of painkillers. Davey sits there with his head in his hands for a few moments before being told that he will be live on Breakdown in just a couple of minutes. Davey lifts his head up and wipes away the sweat from his brow and starts to rub at the stubble forming on his face. Davey's facial expressions are showing the injuries he has suffered. Some guy in the background then tells Davey that commercials will be over in a matter of seconds then we will be live after the Breakdown commentary team announce the interview.

We now cut to the end of commercials but we are met with a video package of Breakdown's new superstar, Joey Ryan.

As the video package finishes we are at ringside with Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler. The cameras zoom into Jim Ross who starts to talk.**

Jim Ross: Welcome back folks to Breakdown and tonight is shaping up to be a slobberknocker. We have already heard from that cocky SOB James Storm, plus we have had something shocking actions by the hands of The Game Triple H who has sided with the nWo and the return of that stupid finger poke of death.

Jerry Lawler: I don't know what has got into Triple H there, I personally think its a wrong step in his career but if nWo get any more members we could have a repeat of WCW back in the day.

Jim Ross: Well, Jerry I have heard that we are going to hear from a man who isn't here tonight and for reasons which are just. We will be speaking to "The American Wolf" Davey Richards. Davey Richards will be speaking to use via satellite from his home due to injury. Before we go and here Davey speak, here is what happened at Over the Limit.

**Another video package starts but only showing still images of the best moments from the match, showing offensive moves from both Rhino and Davey. The video package stops, but then starts again with a slow-motion video of Rhino hitting the Gore to Davey off the stage onto the electrical equipment. The is then a scene of Davey being carted off on a stretcher before we fade to black and we are now live with Davey Richards.**

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 B1QiN

Davey Richards: Thank you, Thank you for letting me have the time to talk to the fans and get what I have to say off my chest. I know that every since Over the Limit, forums and dirtsheets have been going crazy about what is my situation concerning my injuries that I sustained at the PPV. I have had emails, I have had tweets, I have had facebook messages and I even had a few text messages from my close friends asking what is my condition. Well after ignoring all of those, which I would like to apologise by the way, I would like to tell you what my condition is. I am not going to lie, I am not going to be false with any of you, I am pretty beat up for sure. I have suffered a back injury just short of a possible broken back, I have suffered multiple broken ribs and I have a slight concussion. So yeah that sounds pretty bad, and if you notice me talking now that I am in a lot of pain. I am up to my eyeballs in painkiller which I personally am not a fan of. I prefer to use different methods of healing but this is the only way for the injuries I have suffered. So why did I ignore the messages of concern from everyone, Well I a going to give you some new, if you hadn't of guessed I was not in a good place, my head was all over the place due to the pain, I had moments where I thought I might have to retire from Wrestling for good. I was sat in hospital for many days undergoing tests and all that. So here I am at home with nothing but DVD boxsets and video games to keep me company. I really thought my career was over, I thought that maybe my legacy at Davey Richards would be ended at Over the Limit.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 0WFX6

Davey Richards: Well that's where it ends, I have found out that even though my injuries are bad, though I am in a lot of pain, I will be back, I not be put on the shelf for long and I will not let that scene at Over the Limit be my last moment in professional wrestling. I am told that I should be back and able to compete very soon. But doctors said that I really shouldn't compete until I am fully healed and that could take up for 4/5 weeks. Well that is their suggestion but they have said that it will be ultimately my decision to when I come back, it will be up to me what the hell I do. So I will hopefully will be back in 2 weeks. Heck if all goes well, I might be able to make it t next weeks show to show you the that the American Strong Style of Davey Richards cannot be broken. I will not be broken and I will not be beaten, and I know that in a matter of weeks the biggest event of the year, the biggest event in XWL that is Final Stand 4 is coming up. It is the show that puts you on the bigger stage, it is where legends are made, it is where mortals become immortal and it is where career are elevated. I may not be not involved in any title match at Final Stand 4, in the meantime I may not be booked in a match at Final Stand but that is where it is going to change. I have decided that Final Stand seems fitting to see the big finale between "The American Wolf" vs "The Man-Beast". So Rhino if you see this and I know that you full well will, I hope that you see that this man in front of the camera is not some broken man, I am down but I am not out, I am injured but these wounds will heal and I will meet you again in that ring.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 W1YCP

Davey Richards: At Final Stand Rhino, I don't care if I don't any answers, I don't care if you don't ever tell me the reasons I was ever your target because I will finish this for good, I will end this and if I have to put you through the same punishment and torture you have put me through then I have not a problem with that. Rhino, but if you don't tell me the reasons for what you have done, I might have to elevated the amount of hurt I put upon you, maybe I will have give you a little taste of what you will expect at Final Stand, maybe I will come over to Redemption next week and kick your head off!!!! Rhino marks these words and imbed them in your mind, THIS WOLF IS HUNTING RHINO!!!!!!!!

**Davey Richards does a slow cut throat taunt then points the screen before we fade back to ringside.**
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:11 pm

Penguin, M.D. wrote:
I would give tips too, but just read that Joey Ryan promo above me instead.

<3
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 2:12 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownjoeyryanXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsincara
Joey Ryan vs Sin Cara

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Angle is Bald.   XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:59 pm

*Here in the famous city of Los Angeles, California the settled in fans are enjoying there night in the XWL Crowd, so they can return to their normal busy hollywood life styles the next day. They seem to enjoy the sight of their favorite XWL superstars appearances, but this next man who is about to enter certainly isn't anyone's favorite...*

*Angle's theme hits, but there's no sign of the Olympic Champion Kurt Angle. The fans seem to be relieved of this, but just as they seem to be comforted of no Angle who may be too embarrassed to show his face around here, Angle's tron seemingly lights up the building.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 P8Qfg

*The fans are now displeased that they know Kurt Angle is in fact coming out to the ring now. And just moments later, Kurt Angle steps out from the back in.... a suit?*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 FR62m

*You Suck chants fill the arena and Kurt Angle just has to deal with it as he makes his way halfway down the ramp where he pauses, throws his hands to the sky, and his pyro shoots up just like it always does.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 H3C9v

*Kurt Angle's signature nameplate also pops up, which features his new and improved titantron which you can see at the bottom left.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 P50ud

*Kurt Angle walks all the way down the ramp and over towards the steps, still followed by the You Suck chants. Angle takes his time up the steps and hops into the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 CVoXt

*Kurt Angle inside the ring does his signature taunt across the ring, still being chased by the You Suck chants and Kurt Angle requests a microphone, which he quickly recieves.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 BnVPB

[[Kurt Angle]]
Last week, what Alex Shelley did was unforgivable, unforgettable, un... It was just plain wrong! He took something more valuable to me then my wife and kids! He took every strand of hair I had on my head. The thought that Alex Shelley would take it this far just because he didn't get the title shot that he so desperately wanted but no one would give him because he didn't deserve it. He felt that he had to take his anger out on me. But the thing is, that wasn't an honorable win he had over me at Over the Limit. The only reason I tapped out was because I felt Shelley's hand reaching a litttlleee low on on that submission hold, and in an act to save my manhood I had no choice but to tap out!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 VkQtO

[[Kurt Angle]]
But what gets me is how Shelley really behaves. I mean, he does not follow any of the three I's! Shelley clearly did not have the intensity when he proved that the only way he could win was by doing... that! I mean, that's just not right, I'd rather lose every time than win once like that! Integrity, well, this is a clear one. Shelley was plotting the whole time under that mask he knew he was perfectly fine, but he deceived me for the second time in just a couple of months. I don't blame all of you fans for hating that man! And then of course, intelligence. Shelley couldn't have been too intelligent if he really thought shaving me bald would do anything. Just look at me, I'm as handsome as ever! And the next time when we step into the ring, I'll be a little bit lighter so I can move quicker and block his kicks! I bet he wasn't thinking of that when he took a razor to my hair.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 7uaD7

[[Kurt Angle]]
The thing is, Shelley, you can believe you won that match, but it's about a much bigger picture. We've fought numerous times, and there are no winners in those matches because when you add it all up we're dead even. The winner isn't the man who wins the most matches, it isn't the man who has the fans root for him.... It certainly isn't that, especially in a city like this, but what the winner is, is the person who wins it at the grandest stage of them all... WrestleMania.

[Fan]
It's Final Stand you jackass!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 RHe2t

[[Kurt Angle]]
My bad. Well at Final Stand, I'm going to show myself to be the Olympic Champion, Gold Medalist, American Hero that I am! There's a reason every American wants to mold their life after mine, you know. It's just a shame that so many of them, especially ones from California like all of you, fail to do it so badly. Especially the ones who all they care about is who lost a pound in Hollywood and who gained one. But back to you Shelley, I'm going to kick your ass at Final Stand. It's true, it's true. And I'm going to prove that you're nothing but a big phony. You're not honorable, I am honorable! I came out here just one week after being shaved bald and I'm speaking without caring that half of you are laughing that I am now bald. I'm a role model, Shelley, you're just a monster!

"You Suck, You Suck"

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 79qB2

[[Kurt Angle]]
I do not suck! Alex Shelley did not beat me fairly at Over the Limit, and that match does not count! The only match that counts is the one that will be at Final Stand where I will make Alex Shelley's ankle snap into 100 pieces. It's true, it's true! I'm going to break his freaking ankle at Final Stand, and he can't stop me because I am an Olympic Gold Medalist and that is something that he never will be. I have more accomplishments here and in the WWE than Alex Shelley could get in some Canadian federation that no one would even know the name of... Damn Canadians.

"You Suck, You Suck"

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 ELq1n

[[Kurt Angle]]
Shutup. If anyone sucks, it is Alex Shelley! But that's not the point. The point is that after I'm done with Shelley, once again XWL Offices will have no choice but to put their top-drawing superstar into another Intercontinental Championship match where I will finally win that title and laugh in the face of Alex Shelley who would be lucky if he had a job by then! And then I'll go onto bigger and better things after that and I'll go down as the best superstar in the history of XWL just like I've gone down in history as the best Olympic Wrestler which gave me these two gold medals, which are two things that Alex Shelley would be lucky if he even got a chance to polish for me, nevermind wear around his own neck! It's true, it's damn tru-

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 CIfqQ

*There’s a big pop from the crowd as Shelley’s theme cuts off Angle who is far from pleased . Shelley steps onto the stage and the crowd cheers grow in volume as Shelley stands before then unmasked with no trace of dye in his hair… at least the dye that Angle poured on him.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 LTuk4

*Shelley’s holding a microphone in his hand and he takes a second to give Angle a good hard look before finally speaking.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 EAX9E

{{Alex Shelley}}
Let’s clear the air before you continue to make any more of these foolish statements, Angle. You’re taking the saddest a route that a man can right now; the route of denial. You want to come out here and say I was reaching a liiiitle low on that submission? Did you conveniently forget that I had you in a crossface? You claiming I tried any shorthanded tactics to win that match is just as crazy as you saying that you have three eyes. The lies have got to stop somewhere Angle, and the truth is you’re standing in that ring with the lights shining off your head because you tapped out. You tapped out!

*“You Tapped Out! chants start up and Kurt Angle shouts at the people the shut up, which only gives the motivation to chant a little louder.*

{{Alex Shelley}}
You tapped because you were getting your ass beat the entire match and that submission, The Border City Stretch, was the icing on the cake. The straw that broke the camel’s back. The rock song during a church sermon. But you’re just going to find excuse after excuse to try to brush the loss off as if my win was just some type of fluke. Damn it Angle, I won at Over the Limit because on that night I was the better man!

*The crowd cheers as Shelley makes it to ring side and he doesn’t break eye-contact with Angle as he steps between the ropes*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 YhLHO

*He circles the ring and reaches for Angle’s new bald head, but Angle swats his hand to the side and Shelley raises the microphone to his mouth to speak again.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 ECbRP

{{Alex Shelley}}
I don’t understand why you’re out here, Angle. I don’t understand why you haven’t already put this loss behind you and moved on to your next endeavor. It’s over, Angle. If this feud continues one of us is going to take it too far, and I’m trying to stop that from happening. We’ve already taken things to the edge and if one of us falls over, we won’t be able to recover and we won’t be making that trek back to the top any time soon. So why are you doing this, Kurt? Why can’t you just let things go?

*Angle backs up before delivering some words from the mic.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 RHe2t

[[Kurt Angle]]
Let things go? Why would I let things go? You've taken my hair, my title shot, cheated me out of a match, you've done everything to me. You caused me to be held at gun point by a cop! You're the one who took things too far, Shelley, you started all of this. You could have just decided to let me have my fair title shot and backed off to go about your own route. You could have decided it'd gone too far a long time ago, but now, it's too late. You may have started this, but I'm going to end it when I snap your freaking ankle at Final Stand. It's true, it's true. Shelley you may have done things to me time and time again, but they don't matter because every time you try to cheat. How could you reach a little low on a crossface? You grabbed my freaking neck! You were going to choke me out, that's an illegal maneuver. You see, I have integrity Shelley, I read and play by the rules unlike you.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Crt8I

[[Kurt Angle]]
I'm disgusted you even asked for me to let this go. If you seriously thought that I would just "let things go" you're as crazy as.... as... Well, all of these fans for one. They think I suck, how could you be more crazy? I don't suck, but at least these fans know You Suck.

*The fans continue chanting "You Suck" over Angle, before realizing by doing so he's saying it's Shelley they're chanting for and they switch over from "You Suck" to just plain boo's.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 FaiaP

[[Kurt Angle]]
See, I'm nice Shelley, I got these people to stop telling you that you suck. Shelley I would have liked to sit down with you over a nice glass of milk, maybe some cookies and discuss this whole thing in a civil manner with you a long time ago, but when we tried that it turned into us fighting. It's your own damn fault that we're fighting and now you're going to have to deal with an Olympic Gold Medalist in the ring. It's true, it's true. I don't know how many times I've said this but it's worth saying every time, I won a gold medal with a broken freaking neck at the Olympics. Do you even understand how hard that is to do? You've never even been in the Olympics, nevermind being in the Olympics with a broken neck! I know you've heard this from me before, but I mean it when I'm going to make you tap at Final Stand!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 H6Mab

{{Alex Shelley}}
I asked you a simple yes or no question, Angle, there was no need for you to go off on such a tangent. But I get that you like hearing yourself talk, I get that you like holding on to the past. Because even if it was a few months ago, it was back when you were a few months younger and it kills you inside to know what there’s people like me who get better as the days go by, while you’re just grateful that you don’t throw out your back when you get out of bed in the morning. This started out fun, Angle, but you ruined it when you got upset that you let Tyson Kidd beat you at November to Remember and you’ve been taking out on me ever since. *Starts yelling*I was never the one you were supposed to be upset with! Go blame what’s left of Resistance for sticking Kidd into that match! Go blame Mick Foley for not being able to hang onto his job! Go blame Cody Rhodes for thinking that having lady legs means he has to act like a bitch! BUT YOU’RE GOING TO STOP BLAMING ME FOR COSTING YOU A TITLE SHOT YOU DIDN’T DESERVE IN THE FIRST PLACE! AND YOU’RE GOING TO STOP TRYING TO JUSTIFY WHAT YOU DID TO ME AT XTREME XMAS BECAUSE WE ALL KNOW IT WAS AN ACT OF DESPERATION!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 NXpIK

{{Alex Shelley}}
And you’re going to stop pushing for a match at Final Stand because I’m ending things tonight whether you like it or not. You can try to taunt me into changing my mind, by calling me a coward or a rooster, but I know that what I’m doing is the right thing… the smart thing. Someone here needs to be the bigger man and see that this rivalry has run its course and there’s absolutely no reason to stretch it to Final Stand. So go see if you can sneak into the Money in the Bank match, go see if you can get Ziggler to pity you enough to give you that title match you’ve always wanted, because you won’t be wrestling me. Maybe it’ll sink in when the PPV rolls around and my name isn’t next to yours. It’s done, Angle, there won’t be a match.

*Shelley turns around to leave but Angle grabs his arm*

[[Kurt Angle]]
Why the hell not?

{{Alex Shelley}}
BECAUSE I’M SICK OF YOU!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 UqzBz

[[Kurt Angle]]
You know Shelley, you really are nothing but a little bitch. You've done so much to me and when I have a chance to get back, you back out of this? You can't just back out like that, I'm in the middle of teaching you a lesson, a lesson you'll never forget. In fact, this is such a great lesson that if I was a teacher I'd get a promotion for teaching this lesson because this lesson is so much greater than them all, so much bigger and better that it just makes anything that you say or do seem like nothing. I'm going to show you who Kurt Angle really is, hair or no hair doesn't make a difference, I'm still the same Wrestling Machine. I'm still the same man who will make you tap like the bitch you are and you know what? I'm not going to let go of my submission when the bell rings, no, I'm going to hold on until you're walking out of the mat---.... Until you can't even walk out.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 KBaF0

[[Kurt Angle]]
I know that you know you're going to get your ass kicked up and down all sides of this ring and this is why you're chickening out, these people know it t-, well, they're a little slow so they might not know it yet. But when they do know it, which I wouldn't be surprised if they never did, but when they find out how you're just trying to escape taking a beating from me, they're going to be angry. It's true, it's true. Because despite how much I dislike these people for... everything, I know how they are, when they find out that you didn't perform in a match that you should have and you lied to them.... Oh boy, they're gonna be pissed at you. If I were you when they found out I lied to them, I'd just flat leave. That's why I'm honest Shelley, I tell you how it is, I don't tell you how I want it to be. Everything that I say I say it because it's true and not because it's what the guy over there in row 32 wants to hear. I'm sick of you Shelley, and it doesn't make me want to run away from you with my tail between my legs, it makes me want to pound your face in.

{{Alex Shelley}}
So go ahead, Kurt hit me if it’ll make you feel better.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Q7VF1

{{Alex Shelley}}
I used to look up to you, Kurt, you know that? I used to watch your matches and I used to say: ‘Wow, imagine what it would be like to wrestle that guy!’ And I got that chance, and believe me, it wasn’t as nice as I thought it would be. I saw you as the man you used to be, not as the man you had become… not as the disgrace of a wrestler that I intereacted with on a weekly basis. I put up with you for so long, because I was hoping and praying and wishing and believing that you would become the man I idolized, but instead you became the man I grew to detest. You went from being one of my favorite wrestlers ever to becoming someone who I just couldn’t wait to kick in the face. You changed and not for the better, and I’ve just… I’ve just gotten sick of you. I hate hearing your music, I hate hearing you speak, I hate seeing you wrestle in a one piece, and I hate to say it but… but I think I hate you too, Kurt. I think I’ve just grown tired of having to babysit you all of these months, and I think it’s high time I put this whole thing behind me and stop letting you hold me back. You’ve just become an annoyance at this point and I just want to move on before you drag me down your level. And I’m talking about your level of disgrace because if there was ever a man who you should be ashamed of and angry at…. It’s yourself, Kurt. And these people agree. These people see what I see in you isn’t what you see in yourself when you see yourself in a reflection in a puddle or a mirror or the blank screen of a phone as you no longer have the vision needed to see yourself in the negative way we do because the glasses that they provided for you have a rose-colored tint… Are you people following me right now?

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 T3qpC

*The people cheer but then there’s a quick hush that envelops the arena when Shelley sticks out his hand.*

{{Alex Shelley}}
I’m giving you one last chance to prove me wrong, Kurt. Show me… show everybody that there’s still a bit of dignity left in you. Shake my hand Kurt, let’s end this thing at one win apiece. Nobody has to come out of this a loser, we can see ourselves as equals … as evenly matched and move on with our careers. Don’t be tempted to drag this on… do the right thing here.

*Angle hesitates, possibly debating what he should make of the hand extended out to him. Angle stares with the tensions of the crowd growing, no one knowing what Angle is going to decide. Angle inches forward, making people believe that he's going to shake the hand and he extends his hand, only to pull it away and back off...*

*Angle's theme hits and he smiles at Shelley before hopping down to the outside. Angle walks half way down the ramp back up to the curtain before turning around and a slight pause in his music is issued.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Zqsbf

[[Kurt Angle]]
There's no way I'm letting you out that easy, Shelley, you're going to have to face me like a man at Final Stand whether you want to or not and when I break your freaking ankle it'll teach you some damn respect. It's true, it's damn true!

*Angle's theme sounds off once more as he waves good bye to Alex Shelley who is staring blankly to Angle near the end of the ramp. Angle walks out through the curtain and we cut to commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:28 pm

After a commercial break...

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownajstylesXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Breakdownalexshelley
AJ Styles vs Alex Shelley

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 pm

Congrats Klassy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:30 am

As Breakdown returns from a countdown of days left until Final Stand IV, we're taken backstage where we see a replay of AJ's Divas Championship win on a screen.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Tumblr_lywd4zaxAO1r16xkr

As her emotions overwhelm her, she clutches her title while the fans are heard in the background cheering for the new champion. Just then we hear a "pfft" from someone apparently watching this replay. The camera then pans out to show Layla, with her hand on her Miss Money In The Bank briefcase rubbing it softly and geared up for her match later on against the now not undefeated Kaitlyn. That next second Josh Matthews is shown standing behind Layla, and taps her on the back, she scoffs turning around and rolls her eyes once she notices it's Josh.

{Josh Matthews}
Pardon me, Layla?

{Layla}
What do you want? Can't you see I'm busy right now?

{Josh Matthews}
Scouting the competition?

{Layla}
Competition? AJ? Competition? You're joking, right?

{Josh Matthews}
Well she did defeat the undefeated for a total of six months, and former Divas Champion, Kaitlyn...Which is something you've yet to do...Not only that, but she's the new Divas Champion.

{Layla}
You mean something I'm going to do tonight, look, Kaitlyn's had luck on her side in the past, but tonight, I'm going to continue her bad luck, except this time, she'll lose to someone with actual talent!

{Josh Matthews}
You're saying AJ isn't talented?

{Layla}
My definition of talented does not define AJ in the least bit! She may have that title right now, but last year, ironically starting at Final Stand, I proved that not only am I better than her, I proved that she's not even in my league! I broke her spirit, I rained on her little rookie parade, and she couldn't take it.

{Josh Matthews}
But she just pinned you last month?

{Layla}
Every dog has their day, and that little pipsqueak had hers, it's not going to happen again, I guarantee you that.

{Josh Matthews}
So you think you can end her reign at Final Stand when you cash that briefcase in for a one on one opportunity for her title?

{Layla}
No, I don't think it, I know it! Look, what you don't seem to understand, is that I don't find AJ to be even the slightest of threats. Big whoop, she got one fluke victory over me, it won't happen again, and at Final Stand, I will be walking out the not only new, but final Divas Champion! It's been a long time coming, and once that title is in my possession, it's never leaving!

{Josh Matthews}
Don't you think it might be foolish to underestimate AJ?

{Layla}
What on earth makes her even remotely a challenge? Because she managed to defeat the undefeated Kaitlyn? Is that it?

{Josh Matthews}
Well it is kind of a big deal...

{Layla}
Is it? Well then take a seat, Josh, because I want you, and I want all of the "XWL universe" to watch as I not only defeat Kaitlyn, I'll also see to it that XWL has one less "chickbuster."

With that she simply smirks with a devious look in her eyes.

{Layla}
Now get out my way!

She pushes Josh out of the way slightly, then flips her hair back and walks off as Josh just stares in not only shock but confusion at Layla's last comment before we fade away and continue on with the show.

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 pm

As Breakdown returns we are brought backstage where we see Josh Matthews standing by.

{Josh Matthews}
Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to Breakdown! I'm standing outside the XWL Medical Facility where none other than Brock Lesnar is awaiting the doctors clearance to compete tonight! Last week Lesnar was given a serious concussion at the hands of The Undertaker after a deadly chair shot to the head ended the match in Disqualification...

All of a sudden a loud band can be heard inside the room followed by the door slamming open as Brock Lesnar charges into the camera's view with a stern look on his face as Josh Matthews tries to approach him..

{Josh Matthews}
Hey Brock, I wa-

Brock simply marches right past Matthews and disappears from the camera's view as he turns the corner of the hallway before we go to commercial..

We return from the commercial break and the camera is scanning the audience as we see "WWWYKI", "We Want Orton!", and "Rest In Peace" signs being proudly shown

The crowd gives off a sea of boos as Brock Lesnar's theme begins to play as "The Next Big Thing" marches out past the curtain and down the ramp ignoring the fan's boos

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 0

{King}
Would you look at the size of that guy JR! He's the only man that I've seen able to exchange blows with The Undertaker and not back down!

{JR}
He's not a man, he's a monster! But The Undertaker is a Phenom, the Phenom, and I'd be damned if there was anyone capable of making The Deadman Rest in Peace! Not even Brock Lesnar!

{King}
Well if Ted DiBiase wasn't able to do it the-.. is he looking at me?

Back in the ring Brock Lesnar is pointing towards the commentators table and angrily shouting something that the camera can't pick up

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Ufc116_brock_lesnar_shane_carwin_10

{JR}
Relax King, he's just aski-.. demanding a mic!

Lesnar is given a mic and begins to pace the ring waiting for the crowd to stop booing so that he can speak

{JR}
He doesn't look happy

Lesnar glares out into the still booing audience before he finally snaps

{Brock Lesnar}
SHUT UP!

All this accomplishes is bringing about an even louder boo from the crowd, Lesnar begins to speak loudly into the mic trying to compete with the audiences boos.

{Brock Lesnar}
Shut up and listen, last week I proved that eve-

The rest of Lesnar's words are drowned out by the crowd's "You Suck" chant, Brock furiously begins to pace the ring before shouting into the mic once again

{Brock Lesnar}
I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW I'LL GO BACKSTAGE AND END THE CAREERS OF EACH AND EVERY WRESTLER THAT YOU LOVE TO CHEER FOR!

{Crowd}
WHAT!

{Brock Lesnar}
Don't test me, you don't even know what I'm capable of.. yet. You don't know the amount of pain that I can deal to my opponent before they beg for the mercy that I don't posses! The Undertaker didn't even get to experience the full meaning of pain, no, he realized that for the first time in his career, The Phenom, The Deadman, The Undertaker.. couldn't handle the pain. I saw it in his eyes, he wanted the match to be over, he wanted his pain to be over.. well I want his career to be over, I would have ended it at No Way Out, but what does every coward do when given the option? They quit. The Undertaker quit when he picked up that chair, but it's what he did with the chair that was the biggest mistake of his life. He smashed me in the temple with a shot that would end the career of a lesser man. Well I'm going to repay the favor. Undertaker if you're watching this I'm challenging you to bring your cowardly self down to the ring and face me like a man, forget who we're scheduled to face, I'm not asking for a match I'm asking for a fight, so come dow-

All of a sudden Brock is interrupted by...

Angle's theme rings out for the second time tonight and the fans show their appreciation... none at all... of Kurt Angle and begin chanting "You Suck". Kurt Angle walks straight down to the ring and receives a mic to argue his case with Brock Lesnar.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Brock if you want a fight, then I guess you didn't notice but you're not scheduled with Undertaker here tonight, you're scheduled with me.

The camera shows Brock pointing at Kurt and mouthing "I don't care" with a scowl

[[Kurt Angle]]
Now Brock, don't get angry with me because I didn't come out here to start trouble with you, I just came out here to have my match that's scheduled for the card like a responsible wrestler. I'd like you to respect that Brock. Brock remember when you left the WWE? I know I do, it was so you could pursue an UFC career that never lasted, remember how many times people have brought up how dumb you are?

Brock cocks his head and we can see him saying "Watch it Kurt"

[[Kurt Angle]]
I don't that's too many times. But I'm a nice guy Brock, I'm not going to bring up that you smell like onions, you're obviously doing something on the side of "working out", or that you're just plain stupid, no, I'm not going to bring any of that up because I'm past all of that. I'm not going to bring up how you failed in the UFC or in the other professional wrestling, you know, the one that I won a gold medal in? I'm not going to bring that up. I just want you to get ready and show me the good fight that you haven't shown anyone recently. See, I'm a nice guy afterall Brock! And I bet you thought I was just coming out here to cause trouble.

{Brock Lesnar}
Actually Kurt, I didn't think that you were coming out here to cause trouble. You see, someone as old, weak, not to mention bald..

Brock pauses for a moment as the crowd reacts to the comment about Angle's most recent haircut with small cheer followed by a "You Suck" chant

{Brock Lesnar}
Would never be any trouble for Brock Lesnar. You didn't come out here to cause trouble, you came out here because you were looking for trouble, and Kurt... You found trouble.

Brock gets right in Kurt Angle's face

{Brock Lesnar}
You want a match Kurt? I'll give you a match that these people will never forget, tonight will be known as the night that Kurt Angle's career was ended, tonight you're going to be the first of what is soon to be a long list of the wrestler's careers that I truly made....Rest In Peace... But unlike The Undertaker I'm not going to make you famous, I'm going to make you extinct. So get a ref down here... now!

Mick Foley's theme begins to play and the crowd goes wild

{JR}
Look King! It's Mick Foley! I wonder what our general manager wants with these two.

Foley's face appears on the tron and he wastes no time speaking

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Mick-Foley.-007

{Foley}
Whoa, whoa, whoa there Brock! You know the rules, if you're not cleared to compete by the XWL medical staff then I can't let you go through with your match against Kurt Angle.

The crowd lets out a disappointed boo

{Foley}
Now I know that stopping this match might be an unpopular decision but unlike Cody I care about the health of each and every XWL Wrestler alike. So Brock, Kurt, I'm sorry but this match simply can't go through.

With that Foley disappears from the tron and the camera cuts to the ring where Lesnar is seething with anger

{Brock Lesnar}
The thing that Mick Foley forgot about Brock Lesnar is..

Brock turns his back to Kurt

{Brock Lesnar}
I didn't come to the XWL to win matches, I came here to fight, and referee or not that's exactly what I'm going to do!

Brock quickly turns back towards Kurt right fist ready to strike when all of a sudden

The crowd goes wild for the second time this segment as the lights go dark for a few eerie moments, but when they return Brock Lesnar is still in the ring.. alone

{King}
What the... where's Kurt Angle?

*As Undertaker's intro begins to play, and crowd stand up on their feet awaiting the arrival of the American Bad Ass*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 1-5

Jim Ross: Don't adjust your television sets folks, this is about to get REAL interesting.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: The Undertaker's clearly heard enough of Brock Lesnar for one night, but look at hi JR! He's not backing down even after last week.

Jim Ross: Brock is a guy with no fear, but I'm not sure that's wise given who's about to come out here right now.

*As Limp Bizkit's Rollin' blasts through the PA system, the crowd start cheering for The Deadman as he walks out onto the stage*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And there he is! There is the American Bad Ass, The Undertaker, and he doesn't not happy not one bit!

*As 'Taker stands at the top of the top he raises a microphone to his mouth as his music slowly fades out*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 2-5

The Undertaker: Now just hold on one second boy, see I was watching in the back and I had to come out here what you had to say first hand because I know there's no way you have the balls to say what it sounded like you were saying. It sounded like you were calling the Deadman a coward so let's get one thing straightened out. I ain't a coward, and I'm damn sure not afraid of you or any other man walking this earth.

*As The Deadman pauses the crowd begin a short "Undertaker" chant*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 3-5

The Undertaker: But what I am afraid of is your well being because after that shot to your head last week you clearly aren't thinking straight, otherwise you'd know that stepping into the big dogs yard, flapping your gums and calling the Deadman out isn't something you do without suffering the consequences. And as you just said Brock, I may well make my opponents rest in peace, but when I'm done with you boy you might be resting but it damn sure won't be peacefully if you catch my drift. It's a good thing you're not here for a wrestling match Brock because just like last week I will get myself disqualified, but unlike last week I won't stop there because just like it is for you, this isn't about getting another tick in the win column for me either, it's about going down that ramp stepping into my yard and being the baddest man that ever lace up a pair of boots and you know what Brock? I've done pretty damn well for myself in doing that. Hell they don't call me the American Bad Ass for nothing do they?

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 5-5

The Undertaker: But more importantly then that Brock, it's about respect. Now after two decades... Twenty damn years of destruction I'd say I've earned, no I deserve some damn respect, and not just from the fans, but from all the boys in the back too. But then you came along didn't you Brock? You came along and you showed me zero respect. You looked me in the eyes and didn't show me an ounce of it did you? You stood toe to toe with me and you spat on my legacy, you disrespected me. All because you're not a pro wrestler, you're a fighter right Brock? You think you're god's gift to the XWL. Well here's the thing boy. I've seen guys like you come into this business and make a quick exit. Big, strong guys that all had the same attitude, just like yours. And when they came in they all went straight after one guy. Me. You want to make an impact, then you go after the biggest dog you can find right Brock? Well just like you found out last week they all found out, this big dog lies down for nobody, this dog fights back.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 6-5

The Undertaker: And you know what those guys are doing now? Well nobody else does either. When I face anyone in this ring I make them famous but guys like you Brock, I make irrelevant.

*The crowd cheer at the Undertaker's threat towards Brock Lesnar*

The Undertaker: But just like all of them, you think you're the guy to end all that cycle don't you? You have something else to offer don't you boy? You're a Mixed Martial Arts fighter aren't you? Former UFC fighter Brock Lesnar. Is that supposed to impress me? Now I've know all about the UFC, you think you're tough because you came from there? That's where you're wrong, see here Brock there won't be any trainers aren't going to throw in a towel when I break your jaw. The referee won't be ending the match when I beat you so bad you can't defend yourself anymore. The only way it's going to end is when I say it's done, not the referees, not the trainers. Just me.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 4-5

The Undertaker: So go ahead Brock, walk around here like a big shot while you still can, but you should know this, the next time you step into the ring with the Deadman it will be your last time and that is a promise. And then Brock, you WILL respect me.

*As Undertaker finishes talking he throws the microphone to the ground as his music begins to play again*

*As Limp Bizkit's Rollin' plays through the PA system the camera's focus on Undertaker's face starring down towards the ring at Brock Lesnar, then switching to Lesnar who's starring right back at the Deadman, then the camera's slowly fade out to black ending the segment*
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 pm

Filler? Why I never!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 10:35 pm

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 03

Jim Ross: Folks, welcome back to Breakdown, and still to come tonight, Edge versus the Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Honestly, as much as I disliked Wade Barrett, it's hard for me to call Dolph the Intercontinental Champion, that way he won it.

Jim Ross: Well, it happened.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I still don't like it.

Jim Ross: Ziggler will be facing Edge tonight, but I wonder what is Edge thinking after what happened last night at Over the Limit.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I'm not even sure what to think of it! I mean, one minute, we have Chris Hero knocking out Cody Rhodes, and the next Cody wins the tag match all by himself!

Jim Ross: I think Edge and Foley made a rookie mistake. They had a chance to finish the match, but they didn't. Cody seized the opportunity and won, as much as I dislike it.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: But, what would have happened if the Spear wasn't banned? I think the match may have ended sooner.

Jim Ross: There are without a doubt a lot of "What If's" about last night's tag match. I would like to know what the future holds for the Resistance.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I think they're history! It's about time, too.

Jim Ross: That may be so, but Cody Rhodes is still the Co-Breakdown General Manger. He has as much as power as he did before.

[???]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh no.

*The crowd boos as the theme song of "Dashing" Cody Rhodes hits over the PA System. Cody comes out on the stage with a giant smirk on his face as he awaits his baggers.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_006

*Once his baggers arrive, Cody walks down the ramp, adjusting his suit.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_016

*Cody climbs inside the ring as the crowd continues to boo him. A few signs are shown like "CODY SUCKS!" Rhodes grabs a microphone, but waits for the crowd to quiet down before speaking.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_024

*Eventually they die down and Cody raises the mic to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_034
[Cody Rhodes]
Last night..... was the greatest night of my life. Finally, justice was brought to this company. In one single moment, not only did I beat Mick Foley and Edge, but I did much much more. I finally shed myself free of that parasite known as The Resistance. Chris Hero, The Brian Kendrick, Layla, and Tyson Kidd are nothing but disappointments. They are failures. The fact is the strong has survived, and the weak have perished just like I predicted. Chris Hero, Brian Kendrick, Layla, and Tyson lay in shallow pools of guilt, failure, and shame that they call life. Mick Foley and Edge continue to block off any facts from their mind and now they have swiftly sank to the bottom. Yet, there is one man that stands all above that in a shining light. A bright light that leads to path of greatness. The man standing in the path is none other than me, "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. I have freed myself from that imprisonment once known as the Resistance, and it's a breath of fresh air.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_044
[Cody Rhodes]
I have proven that I need no man or women by my side. I defeated Edge and Mick Foley by myself, and there is no way to doubt it. Edge even tried to illegally use the Spear, but I still won. The good still prevailed. I still one the match. I proved I don't need Chris. I don't need Layla. I don't need Tyson! I don't need Kendrick! I certainly do not need any of you people! The only person that I need to be successful in life is me. Cody Rhodes. I am the total package. A great physique. A brilliant mind. Unprecedented in ring talent. A dashing face never seen before. There is no one in this world that can touch me at anything I try to do! CM Punk calls himself the best in the world? The fact is that moniker should belong to me. I have defeated everybody that has stepped in the ring with me in the past year! It could be John Cena. It could be Shawn Michaels. It could be Edge. It could be Mick Foley. And hell, I even overcame the handicap that was put before me last night. I overcame the abysmal run of the Resistance. I have finally broken off on my own. And it couldn't feel better.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_037
[Cody Rhodes]
And now all the revelations will take place. Tyson Kidd will continue to be mediocre on Redemption. Brian Kendrick will forever be left in pit of irrelevance. Layla will fail at her quest to become Diva's Champion and lose to AJ Lee at Final Stand. Chris Hero will soon fade away to background again, deemed to be nothing more than an enhancement talent for people like me that will use him as a stepping stone to launch their bright careers, something he never had. Nothing much will join for Mick Foley and Edge because they simply refuse too. Last night, their ignorance allowed me to use my brains and defeat them. They were so cocky and arrogant they thought they could toy with me. They thought they could simply simply toss me around the ring and still pick up the win. They played to the crowd and they laughed at my face. Ironically, I got the last laugh once Edge took out his own tag team partner and turned right around into a Cross Rhodes. Was that an accident? I wouldn't be so sure, he is the man that faked his own retirement. You can never trust a shell of a man like Edge. It's irresponsible and wreckless, yet isn't that what Mick Foley is famous for?

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_083
[Cody Rhodes]
But, there is a much more important matter. In six weeks, the Breakdown General Manager will be decided. I think it's easy to pick. Look at what I've done. I've helped re-launch Dolph Ziggler's career. I picked him to be the Intercontinental Champion, and now he is. I've made this show as exciting and entertaining as possible. Who made the Tables, Ladders, and Chairs main event at X-Treme X-Mas? Who has the show with the World Heavyweight Champion on it? Do you people think it is any coincidence that we had what some people call the greatest pay per view in XWL history while I was the Interim General Manager? That was because of my effort and dedication. Like I said before, am I untouchable at anything I do. And that includes running this show. The only problem with this show is Edge. The one parasite that just won't go away. The one that can not be repelled. Before Mr. John Laurinitis picks me to become the Breakdown General Manager, I will fix the one last loose screw on this show. In the next six weeks, I guarantee that Edge will be nothing more than a thing of the past, like Mick Foley.

Jim Ross: King, I think business has picked up!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_131

*At the sound of Edge's theme, Cody becomes enraged as Edge comes out on the stage.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 9jRUe

*Edge stops at the stop of the stage and looks around the crowd before looking back at Cody.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 LOPJt

*Edge takes off his glasses and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 EggAP

[[Edge]]
How Cody? How do you do it, Cody? I mean I thought I was pretty sneaky and deceitful but you... You could possibly be better then me at that. Just look at what happened last night, I tried to get away with something a bad guy would do and I ended up spearing Mick. But you, you got me from behind which is something a bad guy would do and get away with it. I must admit, you remind me a lot of myself from a few years ago. The smart guy who got away with things. Hey! Now all you need to do is have a live sex celebration with Lita and I could come up with a cool name for you. Like Cliff. It reminds me of Edge, don't you agree?

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 CzK1P

[[Edge]]
Okay, moving on. You say how you're better off by yourself. You don't need Hero, Kendrick, Tyson or Layla but in reality, sooner or later you will need them because you will be stuck in a situation where you have Mick Foley to your left and me to your right. You will be stuck and you will cry for help but they will sit back and laugh. They will just sit there and do whatever they want except help you because you've basically turned your back on them. Hero? I loved what he did to you at the Pay-Per-View. Tyson? Well, you kicked him off of breakdown completely. Kendrick? Did you fire him or something because I haven't seen him in a while. Layla? She's still here, but she's just smart and dumb at the same time. I would go into detail but I don't want to waste your time.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Mzbcf

[[Edge]]
You call yourself the "Savior of Breakdown" when you couldn't name more then three people you have "saved." The true saviors of Breakdown are myself and Foley. I'm not fading into nothing like you said. I'm starting my path to becoming XWL World Heavyweight Champion again, one thing you've never done and never will do as long as I'm here. Trust me on that Cody because I want to injure you, take you out of action and shut you up... For good...

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_074
[Cody Rhodes]
Stop it right there, Edge! You just proved you are nothing more than a wreckless, sensibleness human being! You just admitted all you care about is hurting me. You just want to take me out because you and Mick Foley feel threatened. Threatened by a young man with all the power and looks one could possibly crave. You two feel threatened that you will finally have to let go of the spotlight. The one thing that you have been clinging to so you can remain relevant. You know I will be the one to take your spotlight, Edge. It burns you up inside. It eats you up inside like termites. I know it. You know it. You also know I out shined Mick, yourself, and Chris Hero at Over the Limit. I out shined everyone on the roster. Everyone from Wade Barrett, Justin Gabriel, Layla, Ted DiBiase, John Cena, Shawn Michaels, and all the others. All the doubters. I have overcame them all. You know it. I proved I am destined to claim the spotlight and the World Heavyweight Champion as your drown in your own sorrow.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_031
[Cody Rhodes]
I am the future of this company. I am the future of this business. That is why I decided I needed to change this show. I needed to prepare this show for the future. I needed to prepare it for "Dashing" Cody Rhodes, but the truth is..... no one, and nothing, will ever be ready for Cody Rhodes. That is what I proved at Over the Limit, and that is the ONE thing you cannot deny Edge. I know you live in a world of denial and the thought that you can still compete in this ring, but it's time you step out of the shadows. It's time you step into reality. Because let me warn you, Edge. If you do not step out yourself, I will be sure to pull you out. And once I pull you out, there will be no coming back. There will be no future world title reigns. There will be no future main events. There will be no more "Edge." It will just be a sad, bitter, man named Adam sitting alone trying to grasp his past. Longing for his glory days to return, and never realizing the fact there will never be another blaze of glory for him. It's a very sad picture to see in your mind, but it is a very real picture.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_045
[Cody Rhodes]
Edge, it's time you step down. It's time Mick Foley steps down. Most importantly, it's time you realize it before it's too late. I've always claimed that all I want to do was help people. It could be my dashing tips or me running Breakdown. Right now, Edge, it's all I'm simply trying to do. I'm just trying to help you shed your addiction, the spotlight. You just can't accept the fact. You never have, and you never will. The truth it, you've never amounted to anything on your own. In the WWF you kept Christian by your side in order to stay in the spotlight. You used the Money in the Bank to win your first world title. Then, in the final years of the WWE, you used Vickie Guerrero to stay at the top. Now, in XWL, you've tried to cling on to Mick Foley, but that has gotten you no where. In the process, you have turned your attention to me, but after everything is written in the sand, you will be forever remembered as the stepping of "Dashing" Cody Rhodes.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 EtKRw

[[Edge]]
Clinging to Mick Foley? That's a little bit over the line, Cody. I'm not gay. And speaking of using other things to get ahead in this industry. You have no room to talk Cody Rhodes, son of the legendary Dusty Rhodes. You think that if your father never came through here would be here? What about Resistance? If they never did your dirty work you would never of survived and now that they are gone, it's time this superstar who every thinks should step down, to rise up and kick your ass and shut your mouth. Honestly, you say things that could describe most superstar including yourself. You say that I like to hog the spotlight, is it my fault that being the center of attention is so awesome? You hog it too, you know how it feels. It just doesn't make sense how you say things about others which could partially be related to you.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 BNSD1

[[Edge]]
Cody, I'm starting to get annoyed because week after week you come out here and basically say the same thing over and over. It's always something about how Me and Mick Foley are washed up, you're the savior of breakdown, or something along those lines. At Over The Limit, you got lucky. You got lucky, that's it. Wrestling ability didn't save you, you just got lucky. And your luck... Oh your luck, it has just run out...

*Edge drops the mic and begins to walk down the ramp. The crowd cheers as he gets closer and closer to the ring which in it, stands Cody Rhodes.*

[Cody Rhodes]
Stop right there, Edge! Now!

*Edge ignores Cody's demands and he climbs into the ring. Cody backs up a step and raises the microphone.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_071
[Cody Rhodes]
Don't move, don't even think about doing anything! I am still the Co-Breakdown General Manager! You will listen to my orders. Edge, I did not get lucky at Over the Limit. You've been lucky your entire career. The fact is am I better wrestler than you ever were. I have backed up every single word I've said the past year. And there isn't one instance where you can prove me wrong! I am "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. I am the best in the world. Not Chris Jericho. Not Wade Barrett. Certainly not CM Punk. Me. I've defeated everyone put in my path, no matter the odds. And with all my in-ring accomplishment, I still run the best shows XWL has ever seen week in, and week out. With every step I take a grace another soul with my presence. Edge, you don't belong in my ring. You never have belonged in my ring. You never will belong in my ring. I am going to take you out of the ring. Simply put it, this time, you won't be able to fake your retirement.

*Then, out of the blue, Cody nails Edge in the head with the microphone! The crowd boos as Edge falls to the mat with a thud.*

Jim Ross: Oh, what a cheap shot from Rhodes!

*Edges holds his head in pain as Rhodes apparently bounces off the ropes looking for a kick, but Edge moves out of the way!*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Edge just dodged a bullet! Now Cody's going to get his!

*Cody tries to flee, but "The Rated R Superstar" takes him down with a huge tackle and starts throwing hay makers!*

Jim Ross: Business has just picked up!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Look at this! Edge is just beating into Cody! I love it!

*The crowd is going wild, but eventually Cody squirms away and escapes from Edge. He quickly slides out of the ring.*

Jim Ross: And Cody is running for his life!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh come on, get back in there!

*Suddenly, Cody points to one of his baggers and instructs him to enter the ring.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_142

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Are you serious?

*The baggers looks worried, but he has no choice. Against his will, he hands all of the remaining bags to Mark and slides into the ring.*

Jim Ross: Oh boy.....

Jerry "The King" Lawler: That bagger has no idea what he got himself into!

*Edge looks around to the crowd and they chant "Spear! Spear! Spear!" While he's looking around, the bagger takes a cheap shot!*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Look at that, JR! He's got some fight in him!

*The shot has almost no effect on Edge, and the bagger goes for a clothesline. Edge ducks out of the way, and he hits the Spear on him! The crowd goes insane and Cody looks on from the ramp, worried.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_145

*Edge tries to lure Cody into the ring, but Rhodes refuses. He stands over the bagger and Cody continues up the ramp, with his head down.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_146

*The theme of Edge hits and the crowd pops once more. Edge continues to stare Cody down as he continues up the ramp.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_148

Jim Ross: What is going to happen when Edge finally gets his hands on Cody Rhodes!?

*With that question from JR, XWL Breakdown heads off to another commercial break.*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:29 am

Awesome promo guys, I love how you just find a way around mishap Jon, you're the king of it. Resistance crashes and burns and you handle it perfectly, bravo.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:23 am

Thanks Z. <3 But I would be lying if I didn't say David is a great help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 9:53 am

Thunder Gun wrote:
As Breakdown returns we are brought backstage where we see Josh Matthews standing by.

{Josh Matthews}
Ladies and Gentleman welcome back to Breakdown! I'm standing outside the XWL Medical Facility where none other than Brock Lesnar is awaiting the doctors clearance to compete tonight! Last week Lesnar was given a serious concussion at the hands of The Undertaker after a deadly chair shot to the head ended the match in Disqualification...

All of a sudden a loud band can be heard inside the room followed by the door slamming open as Brock Lesnar charges into the camera's view with a stern look on his face as Josh Matthews tries to approach him..

{Josh Matthews}
Hey Brock, I wa-

Brock simply marches right past Matthews and disappears from the camera's view as he turns the corner of the hallway before we go to commercial..

We return from the commercial break and the camera is scanning the audience as we see "WWWYKI", "We Want Orton!", and "Rest In Peace" signs being proudly shown

The crowd gives off a sea of boos as Brock Lesnar's theme begins to play as "The Next Big Thing" marches out past the curtain and down the ramp ignoring the fan's boos

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 0

{King}
Would you look at the size of that guy JR! He's the only man that I've seen able to exchange blows with The Undertaker and not back down!

{JR}
He's not a man, he's a monster! But The Undertaker is a Phenom, the Phenom, and I'd be damned if there was anyone capable of making The Deadman Rest in Peace! Not even Brock Lesnar!

{King}
Well if Ted DiBiase wasn't able to do it the-.. is he looking at me?

Back in the ring Brock Lesnar is pointing towards the commentators table and angrily shouting something that the camera can't pick up

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Ufc116_brock_lesnar_shane_carwin_10

{JR}
Relax King, he's just aski-.. demanding a mic!

Lesnar is given a mic and begins to pace the ring waiting for the crowd to stop booing so that he can speak

{JR}
He doesn't look happy

Lesnar glares out into the still booing audience before he finally snaps

{Brock Lesnar}
SHUT UP!

All this accomplishes is bringing about an even louder boo from the crowd, Lesnar begins to speak loudly into the mic trying to compete with the audiences boos.

{Brock Lesnar}
Shut up and listen, last week I proved that eve-

The rest of Lesnar's words are drowned out by the crowd's "You Suck" chant, Brock furiously begins to pace the ring before shouting into the mic once again

{Brock Lesnar}
I SWEAR IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE HELL UP RIGHT NOW I'LL GO BACKSTAGE AND END THE CAREERS OF EACH AND EVERY WRESTLER THAT YOU LOVE TO CHEER FOR!

{Crowd}
WHAT!

{Brock Lesnar}
Don't test me, you don't even know what I'm capable of.. yet. You don't know the amount of pain that I can deal to my opponent before they beg for the mercy that I don't posses! The Undertaker didn't even get to experience the full meaning of pain, no, he realized that for the first time in his career, The Phenom, The Deadman, The Undertaker.. couldn't handle the pain. I saw it in his eyes, he wanted the match to be over, he wanted his pain to be over.. well I want his career to be over, I would have ended it at No Way Out, but what does every coward do when given the option? They quit. The Undertaker quit when he picked up that chair, but it's what he did with the chair that was the biggest mistake of his life. He smashed me in the temple with a shot that would end the career of a lesser man. Well I'm going to repay the favor. Undertaker if you're watching this I'm challenging you to bring your cowardly self down to the ring and face me like a man, forget who we're scheduled to face, I'm not asking for a match I'm asking for a fight, so come dow-

All of a sudden Brock is interrupted by...

Angle's theme rings out for the second time tonight and the fans show their appreciation... none at all... of Kurt Angle and begin chanting "You Suck". Kurt Angle walks straight down to the ring and receives a mic to argue his case with Brock Lesnar.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Brock if you want a fight, then I guess you didn't notice but you're not scheduled with Undertaker here tonight, you're scheduled with me.

The camera shows Brock pointing at Kurt and mouthing "I don't care" with a scowl

[[Kurt Angle]]
Now Brock, don't get angry with me because I didn't come out here to start trouble with you, I just came out here to have my match that's scheduled for the card like a responsible wrestler. I'd like you to respect that Brock. Brock remember when you left the WWE? I know I do, it was so you could pursue an UFC career that never lasted, remember how many times people have brought up how dumb you are?

Brock cocks his head and we can see him saying "Watch it Kurt"

[[Kurt Angle]]
I don't that's too many times. But I'm a nice guy Brock, I'm not going to bring up that you smell like onions, you're obviously doing something on the side of "working out", or that you're just plain stupid, no, I'm not going to bring any of that up because I'm past all of that. I'm not going to bring up how you failed in the UFC or in the other professional wrestling, you know, the one that I won a gold medal in? I'm not going to bring that up. I just want you to get ready and show me the good fight that you haven't shown anyone recently. See, I'm a nice guy afterall Brock! And I bet you thought I was just coming out here to cause trouble.

{Brock Lesnar}
Actually Kurt, I didn't think that you were coming out here to cause trouble. You see, someone as old, weak, not to mention bald..

Brock pauses for a moment as the crowd reacts to the comment about Angle's most recent haircut with small cheer followed by a "You Suck" chant

{Brock Lesnar}
Would never be any trouble for Brock Lesnar. You didn't come out here to cause trouble, you came out here because you were looking for trouble, and Kurt... You found trouble.

Brock gets right in Kurt Angle's face

{Brock Lesnar}
You want a match Kurt? I'll give you a match that these people will never forget, tonight will be known as the night that Kurt Angle's career was ended, tonight you're going to be the first of what is soon to be a long list of the wrestler's careers that I truly made....Rest In Peace... But unlike The Undertaker I'm not going to make you famous, I'm going to make you extinct. So get a ref down here... now!

Mick Foley's theme begins to play and the crowd goes wild

{JR}
Look King! It's Mick Foley! I wonder what our general manager wants with these two.

Foley's face appears on the tron and he wastes no time speaking

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Mick-Foley.-007

{Foley}
Whoa, whoa, whoa there Brock! You know the rules, if you're not cleared to compete by the XWL medical staff then I can't let you go through with your match against Kurt Angle.

The crowd lets out a disappointed boo

{Foley}
Now I know that stopping this match might be an unpopular decision but unlike Cody I care about the health of each and every XWL Wrestler alike. So Brock, Kurt, I'm sorry but this match simply can't go through.

With that Foley disappears from the tron and the camera cuts to the ring where Lesnar is seething with anger

{Brock Lesnar}
The thing that Mick Foley forgot about Brock Lesnar is..

Brock turns his back to Kurt

{Brock Lesnar}
I didn't come to the XWL to win matches, I came here to fight, and referee or not that's exactly what I'm going to do!

Brock quickly turns back towards Kurt right fist ready to strike when all of a sudden

The crowd goes wild for the second time this segment as the lights go dark for a few eerie moments, but when they return Brock Lesnar is still in the ring.. alone

{King}
What the... where's Kurt Angle?

*As Undertaker's intro begins to play, and crowd stand up on their feet awaiting the arrival of the American Bad Ass*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 1-5

Jim Ross: Don't adjust your television sets folks, this is about to get REAL interesting.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: The Undertaker's clearly heard enough of Brock Lesnar for one night, but look at hi JR! He's not backing down even after last week.

Jim Ross: Brock is a guy with no fear, but I'm not sure that's wise given who's about to come out here right now.

*As Limp Bizkit's Rollin' blasts through the PA system, the crowd start cheering for The Deadman as he walks out onto the stage*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: And there he is! There is the American Bad Ass, The Undertaker, and he doesn't not happy not one bit!

*As 'Taker stands at the top of the top he raises a microphone to his mouth as his music slowly fades out*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 2-5

The Undertaker: Now just hold on one second boy, see I was watching in the back and I had to come out here what you had to say first hand because I know there's no way you have the balls to say what it sounded like you were saying. It sounded like you were calling the Deadman a coward so let's get one thing straightened out. I ain't a coward, and I'm damn sure not afraid of you or any other man walking this earth.

*As The Deadman pauses the crowd begin a short "Undertaker" chant*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 3-5

The Undertaker: But what I am afraid of is your well being because after that shot to your head last week you clearly aren't thinking straight, otherwise you'd know that stepping into the big dogs yard, flapping your gums and calling the Deadman out isn't something you do without suffering the consequences. And as you just said Brock, I may well make my opponents rest in peace, but when I'm done with you boy you might be resting but it damn sure won't be peacefully if you catch my drift. It's a good thing you're not here for a wrestling match Brock because just like last week I will get myself disqualified, but unlike last week I won't stop there because just like it is for you, this isn't about getting another tick in the win column for me either, it's about going down that ramp stepping into my yard and being the baddest man that ever lace up a pair of boots and you know what Brock? I've done pretty damn well for myself in doing that. Hell they don't call me the American Bad Ass for nothing do they?

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 5-5

The Undertaker: But more importantly then that Brock, it's about respect. Now after two decades... Twenty damn years of destruction I'd say I've earned, no I deserve some damn respect, and not just from the fans, but from all the boys in the back too. But then you came along didn't you Brock? You came along and you showed me zero respect. You looked me in the eyes and didn't show me an ounce of it did you? You stood toe to toe with me and you spat on my legacy, you disrespected me. All because you're not a pro wrestler, you're a fighter right Brock? You think you're god's gift to the XWL. Well here's the thing boy. I've seen guys like you come into this business and make a quick exit. Big, strong guys that all had the same attitude, just like yours. And when they came in they all went straight after one guy. Me. You want to make an impact, then you go after the biggest dog you can find right Brock? Well just like you found out last week they all found out, this big dog lies down for nobody, this dog fights back.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 6-5

The Undertaker: And you know what those guys are doing now? Well nobody else does either. When I face anyone in this ring I make them famous but guys like you Brock, I make irrelevant.

*The crowd cheer at the Undertaker's threat towards Brock Lesnar*

The Undertaker: But just like all of them, you think you're the guy to end all that cycle don't you? You have something else to offer don't you boy? You're a Mixed Martial Arts fighter aren't you? Former UFC fighter Brock Lesnar. Is that supposed to impress me? Now I've know all about the UFC, you think you're tough because you came from there? That's where you're wrong, see here Brock there won't be any trainers aren't going to throw in a towel when I break your jaw. The referee won't be ending the match when I beat you so bad you can't defend yourself anymore. The only way it's going to end is when I say it's done, not the referees, not the trainers. Just me.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 4-5

The Undertaker: So go ahead Brock, walk around here like a big shot while you still can, but you should know this, the next time you step into the ring with the Deadman it will be your last time and that is a promise. And then Brock, you WILL respect me.

*As Undertaker finishes talking he throws the microphone to the ground as his music begins to play again*

*As Limp Bizkit's Rollin' plays through the PA system the camera's focus on Undertaker's face starring down towards the ring at Brock Lesnar, then switching to Lesnar who's starring right back at the Deadman, then the camera's slowly fade out to black ending the segment*

page bottom? whistle not anymore
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 10:29 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownundertakerXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownjamesstorm
Undertaker vs James Storm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:00 pm

*The camera cuts to the backstage area where former Divas Champion Kaitlyn is shown.*

[Interviewer] Kaitlyn, tonight you go one-on-one against Layla fresh off your loss to your best friend AJ. But not only did you lose to AJ this past Sunday at Over The Limit, but you also lost your Divas championship and your 6 month undefeated streak...

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Owkz9

[Kaitlyn] It's not a big deal you know? All good things must come to an end. I'm happy for AJ. She deserves that title as much as anyone on this roster, and I knew someday my undefeated streak would come to an end. I didn't expect to go undefeated for as long as I did and I'm sure nobody in this entire world expected it either... well, except my mom. She thinks I'm the best at everything... if only that was the case! But sadly I'm not, and the better woman won this past Sunday.

[Interviewer] Many people feel you're deserving of a rematch as you've been one of the most dominant Divas Champions in recent times... will you be looking to face AJ again anytime soon?

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 RpKaN

[Kaitlyn] While that would be awesome, I'm pretty sure AJ is tied up at the moment. Layla's Money In The Bank deadline is up at Final Stand, so I'm kinda stuck in the middle right now. Maybe I'll get another shot someday, but for now, I think my time in the spotlight has passed and it's time someone else had it. I don't mean Layla by the way. AJ deserves to shine as champion as much as anybody, so she deserves the spotlight. I'm sure she'll start an undefeated streak of her own as champion and I'll be right alongside her to enjoy it as she was with me.

[Interviewer] Speaking of Layla, she's promised to defeat you tonight and she has guaranteed there will be one less Chickbuster by the time the night is over...

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 KM0mz

[Kaitlyn] Really? Well, I'm shaking in my furry boots! All Layla does is blow hot air and she never backs it up. She's just the annoying big head in this division who when faced with true talent like AJ, Trish or myself she always loses... I've already defeated her three times... That's right Layla... THREE TIMES... and tonight won't be any different. The score will be Kaitlyn 4... Layla 0 before the night is over. You can bet your last dollar or even your house on that.

[Interviewer] Thank you for your time Kaitlyn and good luck in your match tonight.

*Kaitlyn walks off as Breakdown continues...*

Last edited by Red on Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:05 pm

Check out the Kaitlyn promo above

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownkaitlynXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownlayla
Kaitlyn vs Layla

S
p
o
i
l
e
r
s

B
e
l
o
w

Layla's theme blasts throughout the arena as the fans instantly erupt in boos while also being shocked at Layla actually backing up her claims from earlier in the night.

{JR}
Bah gawd, King...She actually did it! She pinned Kaitlyn!

{King}
I tell ya' that was an amazing match between these two women. Neither would give up, Kaitlyn didn't go undefeated for so long just to go out without a fight. Even in defeat you just have to admire this young woman's talent.

{JR}
She may not be Divas Champion anymore, and her streak may be long over, but Kaitlyn is still a force to be reckoned with.

As her theme continues to play in victory, Layla wastes no time in celebrating as the referee raises her arm up a smug smile is across her face and you can just tell that finally getting this victory over Kaitlyn has done wonders for her confidence.

{King}
I've been an avid supporter of Layla, and it's just unreal how she's progressed. From an afterthought due to an potential career ending injury, to perhaps just weeks away from becoming Divas Champion! This victory here tonight just proves Layla's determination is a very important quality she possesses.

{JR}
I agree wholeheartedly, Layla's proving just why she's been in possession of that briefcase for quite some time, and she's also making quite the case as to why she'll be successful when she cashes that in against the new Divas Champion, AJ, at the fourth anniversary of Final Stand.

Layla pulls her arm away from the referee, then takes a look at Kaitlyn who's lying on the mat holding her neck after all the targeting to it from Layla during the entire match. Layla simply smirks, then exits the ring as Lillian prepares to make the formal announcement of the winner.

{Lillian Garcia}
Ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match, The Miss Money In The Bank!! Lay....

But before she can finish, Layla snatches the microphone out of her hand much to her surprise.

{Layla}
Give me that! That is how you're going to announce me as the winner? Where's your enthusiasm? Were you rooting for Kaitlyn?

She just looks at Lillian with an annoyed expression on her face, then turns to the crowd.

{Layla}
How about it, "XWL universe" were you rooting for your little favorite, Kaitlyn?

They scream loudly in agreement.

{Layla}
Well too bad! Because just like I said before, I would have the last laugh, and low and behold, look in that ring, and what do you see? The loser of this match, and officially out of all the good luck she's used up for the past six boring months, Kaitlyn!!

An uproar of loud boos follow Layla's arrogant comment.

{Layla}
I told you all that I would defeat Kaitlyn tonight, and looks like I just backed up everything I said I'd do! Just like in six weeks, at the biggest, grandest, and most important night in my career thus far, at Final Stand, I will once again be victorious, and walk out the new and FINAL Divas Champion!

She snatches her Miss Money In The Bank briefcase away from the time keeper then holds it up much to the audience's dismay.

{Layla}
You see this briefcase?! I've proven that since I won this briefcase, that I am the most talented, most entertaining, and destined for greatness. I've made history, I've competed in matches that "divas" could only dream of having an opportunity to compete in! I not only competed in those matches, I won them! Every single one of them...Stretcher match with The Beautiful People, won that, Hell In A Cell match with that hardcore nutcase, Mickie James, won that too! You may not like me, and I may not give a damn if you do, but nothing, and I mean nothing will stop my rise to the top of the divas division where I rightfully and damn sure belong!

Once again the fans react negatively to Layla's remarks.

{Layla}
Now if you'll all excuse me, I've got to back up part two of my promise earlier tonight... AJ, hun, I hope you're watching wherever you are, because your little bestie, the woman you call your "sister from another mister" is about to take an extended leave of absence, and that's real talk!

She throws her microphone down the floor then places her briefcase on the commentary table before searching underneath the ring.

{JR}
Uh-Oh, this doesn't look good for the former Divas Champion...

{King}
Layla means business and she could take Kaitlyn out!

Layla comes up with a steel chair, then as the referee was helping Kaitlyn up, as she favored her neck holding it in pain, Layla slides into the ring, then without warning nails Kaitlyn in the back with the chair dropping her back to the mat.

{JR}
My god, that was brutal!

{King}
Steel met flesh, and that had to hurt.

As the fans roar in anger at Layla's actions, she opens the chair up, pulls Kaitlyn up to a kneeled position placing the chair around her neck.

{JR}
No! Someone has to stop this! She could break her neck!

{King}
Is Layla going for a layout with the chair? That'd take Kaitlyn out for sure!

A smug Layla, pulls Kaitlyn up to a standing position now, in pain and the chair still around her throat, Layla slowly turns Kaitlyn around, holds the position, then just as it looks like Layla's about to go through with the unthinkable...

The arena explodes with relief and cheers as the new Divas Champion's theme sounds throughout the building. She dashes through the curtain quicker than perhaps she's ever ran before, Layla taking too long follow through with her plan, throws Kaitlyn to the floor and quickly gets out of dodge as AJ slides into the ring ready for a fight while Layla was having none of it.

{JR}
That was too close!

{King}
I'll say, Layla could have done severe damage to Kaitlyn's neck right there had she not have taken so long.

{JR}
AJ managed to make the save of her best friend, and Layla go out of there quicker than raccoon.

Angered by Layla's action's, AJ screams out to her in disblief that she's actually try to injure her best friend like that. Layla just ignores AJ's reaction and grabs her briefcase off the commentary table and begins walking along the barricade. AJ turns her attention away from Layla, then immediately gets the chair out from around Kaitlyn's neck, she carefully places her hand on her face trying to make sure she's okay and apologizing for not being out here sooner.

{JR}
I think tonight proved that Layla's willing to pull out all the stops to realize her dream, even if that includes injuring her fellow divas. Kaitlyn really avoided a serious injury right there, I'm sure her neck is sore and perhaps tweaked, but that in no way compares to how it could have been had AJ not gotten out here in time.

{King}
You can beat AJ will not be too happy about this, she'll defend her title against Layla in six weeks, but something tells me we're in for quite the confrontation between these two before then. AJ and Kaitlyn's friendship is stronger than anything, and you know this has to make AJ angrier than perhaps she's ever been.

{JR}
Well it's one thing to get a victory, she did that, she didn't in any way to do that, but to try to take Kaitlyn out after it...It's just too far, and I can understand why AJ would be so bothered by it.

Back in the ring we see AJ asking for the referees to help her get Kaitlyn to her feet, she's emotional as to be expected, and you can tell she's concerned about the well being of her fellow chickbuster. Meanwhile at the middle of the ramp is Layla, just smiling as she looks on at a frantic AJ checking on the woman she not only just beat, but nearly took out of action.

{King}
Thankfully Kaitlyn seems to be alright, but you have to wonder, what were Layla's intentions tonight? She got the victory she's sought after for so long, and it was a great match at that, but she wanted more...She wanted to take out the former champion, it's just a relief that AJ managed to get out here to stop her.

{JR}
Oh it is, believe you me, things could have gotten nasty had she been just a few seconds too late.

The cameras zoom in on AJ now with her eyes on the proud Layla, she shouts out "This isn't over!" as Layla just smirks before AJ turns her attention back to aiding her friend. The cameras then fade away to a commercial break to the view of AJ trying to help Kaitlyn out of the ring.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:07 pm

Damn, it looked like Kaitlyn was out there with no clothes for a second.

Time to not care about divas again. </3
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:23 am

**Breakdown returns from commercial to see a now very familiar face standing at the stage.**

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00853

**Dolph Ziggler appears to be standing on the stage with a microphone in hand and a smile wiped across his cocky face.**

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00854

**Dolph smirks even more and begins to raise the microphone closer to his mouth so that he can speak. The fans prepare themselves for what will undoubtably be a few minutes of bragging and insulting.**

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00855

[Dolph Ziggler]
'Sup losers... oh me? Not much, just chillin' as the NEW Intercontinental Champ, y'know. Oh wait! You DON'T know! Well that's gotta suck.

**The crowd break into louder boo's of disapproval at the sound of Dolph claiming that he's the new champion.**

[Dolph Ziggler]
Oh please, like I care anymore? This title means that I don't NEED to care. If you're gonna waste your energy, you'd be better off wasting it trying to get on my level instead. As if that's possible!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00856

**Dolph lets out a slight laugh at the thought of the fans being as good as he thinks he is. Still smiling from ear to ear, Dolph continues speaking.**

[Dolph Ziggler]
I'm sure you're wondering why I'm smiling right now, being the dumbasses that you all are. I'm smiling, because I proved you all wrong, I proved the locker room wrong, and I proved those in management that doubted me too. I bet you'd love to hear me say that it's because of the people who stuck by that I got to where I am. Hell, I bet some of you are expecting me to say that it's the haters that got me to where I am, 'cause of the motivation and what not, right? You wanna know which it was? NEITHER. If any of you think that YOU'RE the reason I got here, then you're nearly as cocky as I am. Dolph Ziggler was ALWAYS gonna be champion, and whether or not you like it, you all knew it too.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00846

[Dolph Ziggler]
Boo me if you want, just watch me not care. You know who might care? Wade Barrett. World Champion or not, I took this title from Wade Barrett at Over The Limit, and I did something that nobody else could do, not even Justin Gabriel who after sucking up to Wade for all that time when they were a "team", really SHOULD know how to do by now. I beat him for the title. I weakened him. Was Justin Gabriel there during the match? Does it matter? What matters is that your new Intercontinental Champion is finally somebody that you can have pride in, if you can get over the instant jealousy that comes with simply looking at me. I know I know, it's hard to resist. I've gotta put up with it every time I look in the mirror. But then I think, and I remember.. Wait! That's me, I actually AM that brilliant!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00847

[Dolph Ziggler]
Speaking of brilliant, I think we all know who else might be feeling pretty good about themselves right now. That Zack guy. Zack.. emm.. Zack.. I dunno his surname, who really cares? Fact is, the jersey shore ripoff, merchandice plugging, porcupine headed, nobody fluked a win over yours truely. Hashtag Heel. Now I'm not saying that the kids not talented.. but he's not. Do you honestly believe that our match at the Pay Per View meant anything to me? Don't flatter yourself, I just wanted you to shut the hell up, that was a warmup match. And warmup match or not, I had other things on my mind, but not anymore. Cause that thing isn't on my mind anymore, it's around my waist. Not looking so great now, are we Zack?

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00848

[Dolph Ziggler]
As great as what I've achieved is, that's in the past. It's what's next for Dolph Ziggler that's more important. But it's also what's next for Dolph Ziggler that you're gonna hate the most, which makes it all the better for me. Wade, I took your Intercontinental Championship. Whether you like it or not, I'm the biggest thing on Breakdown, so I've taken your leadership Role. What's next.. is that I'm coming for your World Heavyweight Championship. What did it mean when you were champion? Nothing. But now that I'm champion, it's a new day, a new era. Finally XWL has a champion worth loving, but it's a shame that XWL is too ignorant to do so. I've been a better champion already, than you were during your entire reign, and I promise you that this championship will mean something once again.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00850

[Dolph Ziggler]
So think of this. Think of the destruction that would take place if.. WHEN Dolph Ziggler holds both the Intercontinental AND World Heavyweight championships. It's not unheard of, but the results will be. Now, I could fight my way through the entire roster to get to you again Wade, but I won't bother. I've already gotten halfway, but I don't need to go much further. You see I've been entered into the XWL 2012 Money in the Bank ladder match at Final Stand. I've gotta say, although I don't respect a single man in that match, it's gonna be insane. You take a crazy son of a bitch like R-Truth, a fat mess who claims he's vicious like Kevin Steen, a muscled up wrestling disaster like John Cena, a Stone Cold wannabe like James Storm, and a nobody like Michael McGillicutty, and you've got a lackluster match at best. But then you add in weapons, you add in ladders, you add in heights, you add in a contract..

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00858

[Dolph Ziggler]
And most importantly, you add in the talent, you add in Dolph Ziggler! Then.. THEN you've got a match. You've got a brawl, you've got insanity. Come final stand that's exactly what it's gonna be, I'm not gonna lie.. it's a pretty big deal. But it's not a good match that I want, it's not crazy stunts that I want, it's that contract. That contract is what is mine, and that contract is the final step in this plan that I've been telling you all about for so long. Once I get that contract, I cash it in and I become your new World Heavyweight Champion, whilst of course still having retained my Intercontinental Championship. I'll be more unstoppable that any of the losers back there ever thought I would be. All of you scum who doubted me from day one can kiss my ass because you've all seen what I'm capable of, you've seen what I can do, and damnit you've all seen what I've become.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00862

[Dolph Ziggler]
In a few mere weeks that all becomes so much more when I get the final piece of my career's puzzle. Once that contract comes down and I hold it in my hands, you'd better train harder than you ever have. Not just Wade, everybody. 'Cause you see once I get that contract, I'm through listening to people's bitching, I'm through watching nobodys take up MY tv time, and I'm through with people trying to best me. In six weeks at Final Stand, I'm going to introduce you all to the last version of Dolph Ziggler. The BEST version of Dolph Ziggler. The completed Showoff. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a main event to get ready for. Watch your back Edge, because you're just more roadkill on my road to success. And maybe I'll just tap you out while I'm at it, compliments of The Showoff, The Hashtag Heel.. The Intercontinental Champion, DOLPH ZIGGLER.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00864

**Dolph lowers his microphone slightly as he finishes speaking. He looks on to the crowd to see their reactions. Glad to see their boos and jeers in response to what he just said, Dolph continues staring into the crowd, to get to the fans that bit more.**

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_vlcsnap-00874

**Eventually, Dolph stops and throws his microphone to the side of the stage, before turning around and slowly walking into the backstage area as his theme song plays through the speakers.**

Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:29 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownsteveaustinXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Breakdownscott
Steve Austin vs Scott Hall

After several near falls and numerous finishers by both men Austin attempts a stunner and gets raked in the eyes. As he begins to come to he slowly turns and is grabbed by Hall. Hall lowers him down into position and hoist him into the air. Hall smirks and looks around before rushing he tosses Austin across the ring and Austin lands neck first into the canvas. Not moving Hall casually walks over towards the fallen Austin and crawls to the cover. As the ref counts Hall counts with him. Halls music hits and he celebrates briefly before leaving the ring.

After several minutes Austin begins to stir. Gripping his neck he slowly rises to his feet and looks around. He stands up and walks over to the corner of the ring and motions for a mic and a beer. Justin Roberts reluctantly hands Austin a mic and tosses him a beer. Austin paces around the ring for a few minutes and shakes his head. He looks around and opens his beer before speaking

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 28taxpe

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: As I was coming out here I only had one thing on my mind. One thing was in the back of ole Stone Cold Steve Austin’s head. That one thing happens to be what went down at the Over The Limit pay per view this past weekend. Now, as I’m sure you’re all aware ole Stone Cold didn’t fare to well. That James Storm is one tough S.O.B but here’s the thing, he ain’t no Stone Cold Steve Austin!

{Crowd}: What?!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: So there we were battling it out.. Mano-a-mano. He’d throw a punch and I’d throw one back. He’d kick me in the gut and try and knock my lights out but that only made me come back even stronger. At the end of the day that mealy-mouthed S.O.B took the easy way out. What some of y’all would call the cowards way out.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: He’s a coward

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: He’s afraid

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: He took one look at ole Stone Cold Steve Austin and he ran like a little yellow-bellied son of a gun. Unfortunately for me he shoved me so hard I fell back first into the referee.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: So then I watched him run up that there ramp and I said EH EH! and I hauled my ass out of this here ring and I ran over that jackass with such force I knocked the lights out and nobody was home!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: So there we were trading rights and lefts

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: Lefts and Rights. Shot after shot after damn shot. The little bastard poked me in my eye. So ole Stone Cold Steve Austin was flying blind. As I struggled to come to, out of the corner of my good eye I saw that little son of a gun reaching for something. The next thing I knew that little jackass had a steel chair in his hands. Before I knew it he was trying to swing that thing at me and give me a bruise right here on my head.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: Unfortunately for him.. I’m Stone Cold Steve Austin I got cat like reflexes. As he swung that there chair I grabbed it and I looked at him. Then he looked at me. I looked back at him and before he knew it WHAM! I cracked that some bitch right upside the head and he fell on his ass. As I began to try and clear my head I noticed the sorry little jackass was trying to escape. There he was crawling, rushing up that ramp like a scared little coward. So I looked around and I laughed and I hauled my ass right up their to that stage and I grabbed him by the head.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: So there we were fighting near the stage. That sorry son of a gun hit me right between my eyes and whipped me against the barricade. Before I knew he climbed up onto ole Stone Cold’s body and began beating the holy hell out of me. Lefts and rights and rights and lefts. The crowd didn’t care. Hell, they even counted with him but that’s not the only counting that was going on. Oh no right back here in this little ring the referee was slowly coming to and to our surprise he began counting as well.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: It was right then and there that I said enough was enough. I caught that little jackass by his hand and I shoved him off of me. He fell backwards and he landed hard on the steel stage. So then I hopped on top of him and began unleashing rights and lefts of my own.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: As I was beating him within an inch of his sorry life he started coughing and begging and pleading. So as I sat there hitting him in the head I looked at him and I said WHAT?! then I landed a left. Then I looked at him and I said WHAT?! and I landed a right. Rights and lefts here and there before I knew it I felt a quick force and the next thing I knew ole Stone Cold was out like a light. That sorry son of a bitch kicked ole Stone Cold right where the sun doesn’t shine.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: So as I laid there in pain holding ole Stone Cold’s tackle box I heard the referee a-counting. As I laid there and tried to move I heard him say 8!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: Before I knew it Mr. Storm picked me up by the neck and looked around. The next thing I knew WHAM! I landed with a vicious thud onto the cold steel stage. That mealy-mouthed jackass hit the eye of the storm on the stage! The referee had no choice but to call for the bell.

*The crowd begins to boo loudly and chant “James Storm sucks”*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: Skip ahead a few days and you can bet your ass I’ve got THE biggest headache this side of Texas. No amount of aspirin or beers seemed to help me get rid of this pain. Oh, no but come to think of it, I got an idea on my way out here. It only took a loss by some mealy-mouthed jackass like Scott Hall for me to say enough is enough and it’s time for ole Steve Austin to take charge.

*Austin paces around and takes a sip of beer. He walks towards the edge of the ring and puts his hands on the ropes and leans towards the crowd before speaking a final time*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 6f4cn8

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: You wanna come out here earlier in the night and tell these people right here that you ain’t done with me yet? That you’re doing ole Stone Cold a favor? That I should just pack my bags and that if all I see is your big ugly mug while doing things I should just let it go? Well EH EH son that ain’t gonna happen and that’s all I got to say about that! Now I’ll tell you something son here’s what we’re gonna do. You wanna come out here week after week, after god damn week and tell these people they don’t know Stone Cold Steve Austin but you do?

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: Well I tell you what son, since you wanna run your mouth and you think I need to be put out long term I’ll give you the chance. How about this, the next time we meet inside this here ring we do it where it’s just you and me. Nowhere to run, no disqualifications, no count outs anything goes. How about at Final Stand IV it’s Cowboy James Storm vs. The Texas Rattlesnake and THE toughest S.O.B to ever come out of Texas Stone Cold Steve Austin in a Steel cage match!

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Austinnametag: I’ll give you a few weeks to think it over son, but come hell or high water you are going to get THE biggest ass-whooping of a life time and there ain’t a damn thing you can do about it and that’s the bottom line ‘cause Stone Cold said so!

Austin throws down the mic and gets tossed two beers and hops up onto the turnbuckle. He looks around before hitting them together spraying beer everywhere. He raises them above his head and proceeds to let the beer flow down into his mouth.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 28rpo3d

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Mt2sg5

Austin finishes off the beers and hops down before motioning for two more. He looks around yet again and hops onto the turnbuckle a final time while opening the beers. He raises them to the crowd before tipping them back to drink them. In doing so his music hits and we fade to commercials

Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 11:44 am

Angle/ Shelley Promo

Little late but I wanted to make sure I reviewed this promo. It started out kinda rough at first with Angle, I think the whole stretching the submission being a little too "low" and insinuating him reaching for your "manhood" just kind of caught me off guard. But other than that your lines were solid and when Shelley came out things really picked up. You guys had incredible back and forth, Shelley's lines were exceptional, could really see that he was trying to just let this die but Angle of course refusing to and demanding a rematch at Final Stand. You got me back with the reaching a little low comment by saying it was a choke but last time I checked the throat never is referred to as "manhood" but that's just minor. Anyways as the promo rolls on you can see Shelley just let loose his frustrations and it's completely realistic since Shelley is young and Angle is older, it's like a fan getting to face one of his favorites only for it to go horribly wrong which you express it did. Shelley's ending bits were awesome as well, expressing your true feelings and also saying you don't want to push this past the breaking point but Angle seems to want to so it should be interesting how this all plays out. Shelley with one last ditch effort to end this with a handshake doesn't work out and Angle walks off before proclaiming that they will face at Final Stand whether Shelley wants to or not. Definetely was a great step in this rivalry to go for a promo like this, it was entertaining, had some great back and forth, and it actually made me want to see a rematch with the approach you guys are taking it so great job.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 1:15 pm

A recap of the show is ran though by JR and King.

Sheamus does his signature taunt as he heads down towards the ring. As he enters the ring, he asks for a microphone from ringside as the crowd cheers.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 2po1taw

[Sheamus]
Tonight is the beginning of celtic domination and complete takeover of the entire XWL Universe. It doesn’t matter who i'm facing, all that any one will remember is that I won here tonight and took the first step towards becoming champion again. I will step into that ring tonight and tear apart my opponent one after the other until I have made it clear to everyone that I am the best superstars in all of XWL. No one is on my level and it won't be long before everyone else fully understands what they are witnessing. So it doesn’t matter who I'm facing, or how many people at once that I have to face, or even who the current champions are because there is no stopping the inevitable. Mark Henry fella get out here. The pursuit starts now.

JR: Bahh got what an exciting match.

King: Sheamus looks all business.

After the match Sheamus does his taunt and walks up the ramp as his theme plays and the crowd cheers.

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 23kxmpz

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:00 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 XwlbreakdownedgeXWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownicdolphz
Edge vs Dolph Ziggler

*S

P

O

I

L

E

R

S

L

U

R

K!*

*Following the match, the theme song of Edge hits to a huge ovation and the victory gets up to his knees, smiling.*

Jim Ross: Edge did it! Even with Cody at ringside, Edge beat Ziggler in the ring tonight.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh boy, what a match!

Justin Roberts: And your winner of the match..... "The Rated R Superstar"..... Edge!

*Edge climbs to the top turnbuckle and poses to the crowd. He looks down at an irate Cody and smiles.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_178

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Ah! Look at Cody, JR!

Jim Ross: And for the second time tonight, Edge has overcame Rhodes!

*Edge hops off the turnbuckle and begs Cody to come into the ring. The crowd pops, but Rhodes remains standing there, looking at Edge with eyes of hate.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_165

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh come on, Cody, get in there!

Jim Ross: I don't think that will happen anytime soon, King.

*The crowd chants "Spear! Spear! Spear!" as Edge sits in between the middle ropes, smirking. Suddenly, Cody takes a step closer to the ring.*

Jim Ross: Wait a minute, King.....

*The crowd gets louder with each step as Cody is finally at the apron. He grabs the bottom rope and looks like he's ready to enter.*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: He is, JR! We're gonna see these two go at it!

*Edge psyches himself up in the ring as Cody finally gets on the apron. Suddenly, Cody lets out an evil smirk, leaving Edge confused.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_193

Jim Ross: What the hell is going on here?

Jerry "The King" Lawler: JR! I got a bad feeling about this!

*Yet, at the almost perfect moment, Edge turns around to see a charging Dolph Ziggler! Edge takes Ziggler down with a huge clothesline!*

Jim Ross: Ziggler has picked the wrong night to mess with Edge!

*The crowd is going insane as Edge grabs Ziggler and throws him outside of the ring. Cody has now retreated to the floor, Edge telling him to come in.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_194

*Cody turns around and begins to yell at JR.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Normal_180
[Cody Rhodes]
This is your fault, JR!

Jim Ross: Mine? What the hell did I do?

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Just get in the ring, Cody!

*Rhodes seems to follow King's instructions, as he walks over the steel steps. The crowd pops again as Cody climbs, keeping his hand on the ring post.*

[*Edge has his eyes fixed on Cody, but suddenly he is hit by the Zig Zag out of nowhere!*

Jim Ross: Oh my god! Dolph Ziggler with the Zig Zag out of nowhere!

*The crowd boos as Rhodes finally enters the ring, and he begins to stomp on Edge. A huge "You Suck!" chant breaks out, but Ziggler and Edge completely ignore theme. Suddenly, Dolph leave the ring and goes over the time keeper's area..... and grabs the Intercontinental Championship!*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh come on! Enough is enough, guys!

Jim Ross: I couldn't agree more, King.

*Rhodes holds a dazed Edge up as Dolph cocks backs..... and nails him right in the head with the title!*

Jim Ross: And the Intercontinental Championship bouncing right off of Edge's skull!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Someone! We need help out here!

*The crowd continues to jeer the two villains as they let out a smirk and shake hands. Ziggler takes his title and leaves the ring, leaving Cody and Edge all alone. Dolph struts up the ramp with a cocky swagger as the passing fans yell at him.*

Jim Ross: Ziggler just collects his pay check and walks off. How disgusting!

*Cody smirks as Edge is at his mercy. Suddenly, his face changes to a very sadistic expression and he throws Edge to the ground. The crowd boos, and Rhodes plants him with the Cross Rhodes!*

Jim Ross: And the exclamation point by Rhodes!

*The crowd is booing like crazy as a angry Cody kneels over Edge. He calls for a bag from Mark, and is handed one. He picks up Edge's skull, and tells him "you've hit the end of the road" before placing the bag over his head. He throws him to the ground stands up.*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: The Go-GM just adding insult to injury there.

*Rhodes looks around the crowd for a moment before exiting the ring, leaving a motionless Edge behind.*

Jim Ross: The Resistance is dead! But "Dashing" Cody Rhodes has only gotten started! Bah gawd what is going to happen on the road to Final Stand four!?

*With those words from Jim Ross, Cody stops on the ramp and looks back at Edge. The crowd boos the Co-Breakdown General Manager as Breakdown goes off the air.*
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:03 pm

END SHOW

Great show this week guys, some kick ass promos. Road to Final Stand IV is getting good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 2:09 pm

I was about to review everything but the show is over my bad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012    XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/5/2012 - 2/12/2012
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3