Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012

Go down 
+10
Ash
Jiggas
P.R Son
#NOTSEME
Bang
Legal
Alan
TheKrzyOne
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jonguin
Main Eventer

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:03 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Breakd

Live From – Mexico City, Mexico

Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownthehurricanXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownezekiel
The Hurricane Vs Ezekiel Jackson

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownkevinnashXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownhulk
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownhunicoXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowncarlito
Kevin Nash & Hulk Hogan vs Hunico & Carlito

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownscottXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownalbertodelr
Scott Hall vs Alberto Del Rio

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownkazXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkofikingsto
Kaz vs Kofi Kingston

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownalexrileyXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsantino
Alex Riley vs Santino Marella

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 BreakdownericyoungXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsincara
Eric Young vs Sin Cara

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownbobbyroodeXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsamoajoe
Bobby Roode vs Samoa Joe

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownlitaXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownmadison
Lita vs Madison Rayne

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownjamesstormXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownzackryder
James Storm vs Zack Ryder

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowndaveyXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownajstyles
Davey Richards vs AJ Styles

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownjohnXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkurtangle
JBL vs Kurt Angle

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownchristianXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Breakdownalexshelley
Christian vs Alex Shelley

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownchrisheroXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownlayla
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownedgeXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 UHQre
Chris Hero & Layla vs Edge & Trish Stratus

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownundertakerXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowntripleh
Undertaker vs Triple H

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptionjustingabrXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptioncena
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownworldwadeXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowntherock
Justin Gabriel & John Cena Vs Wade Barrett & The Rock

Last edited by Penguin, M.D. on Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:37 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:22 am

*As the competitors clear the ring King and JR begin to talk about what they've seen so far on this week's Breakdown*

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen we are back live in Mexico City for XWL Breakdown, and we've still had a heck of a show so far and there's a lot more to come.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: What about tonight's main event JR? Redemption's Justin Gabriel and John Cena are here tonight! As they take on the team of The Rock and the World Champion Wade Barrett.

Jim Ross: That's going to be a great match, that's for sure King, and you know there's no love lost between those four men.

*As JR and King talk between each other as if out of nowhere a bolt of lightning hits all four turnbuckles of the hit*

*As the lightning strikes the four corners of the ring all of the lights in the arena turn pitch black, with the only light available coming from the flashes of camera's in the crowd*

Jim Ross: What the hell was that King? Was that lightning?

Jerry "The King" Lawler: What's going on here JR? The whole arena is pitch black!

Jim Ross: Well folks I'd like to apologise for the technical delay we're experiencing right now, hopefully we'll get it sorted as soon as possible.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I don't like the feeling of this JR, the lightning must of tripped the circuits.

*As the arena remains in darkness, the titantron turns back on displaying the error screen*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Tv_error_screen

Jerry "The King" Lawler: At least we've got some emergency power back on now, I'm sure it will be just a moment before service can resume.

Jim Ross: I sure hope so King, these peoples paid with their hard earned money to get here tonight and watch the XWL superstars.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: It can't be that hard earned JR, they are Mexicans.

*As JR and King talk between each other the screen begins to flicker slowly turning into static*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Static

*While the static remains on the titantron for a few seconds it suddenly goes back to blackness as if the emergency power shut out*

Jim Ross: Hopefully ladies and gentlemen you'll bear with us while the power is restored, I'm sure it won't be much longer until...

*As JR talks he's cut off by a loud Gong which echoes through the arena*

*As the Gong hits the titantron turns back on to an eerie graveyard, where The Undertaker's walking along the side of a tomb*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 9-2

The Undertaker: I'm sorry, did that scare you? Are you scared of the night? Are you afraid of the dark? Because you shouldn't be, what you should be afraid of is what comes out at night, and what better place for the creatures of the night to come then here. It's been a few months since I've been in one of these places, but as far as I'm concerned there's nowhere better. I might not be the Lord of Darkness anymore, but last time I checked I still am The Undertaker and while the ring may be my yard. Pff Maybe? It is my yard no question about it and it's been my yard for twenty years!

*Undertaker continues to walk, and as the camera switches, he's stood over an unearthed grave gripping a shovel in a large pile of dirt*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 8-2

The Undertaker: But places like here, burial grounds, cemeteries, graveyards whatever you call them it doesn't matter, these places are were I lay my opponents un-eased souls to rest. Victim by victim each one of these tombstones represent every opponent that's stepped into the ring and faced me, and I left them in that ring a shell of the man they used to be.

*The Deadman then turns to face the camera as he continues to talk*

The Undertaker: There's no question about it just look at the names that fell in beneath me. Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Jimmy Snuka, you name them they have a tombstone with their name on it some of them more then once. And after every time they all learnt the hard way that when they stepped into my yard I took them to their limit and I took their soul. They messed with me, I made them famous.

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 5-2

The Undertaker: And last week Showtime Eric Young learnt that the hard way, and his grave is right behind me. Last week I did everything I said I would to that punk kid and some more. Before last week they thought the kid was a miracle worker because he beat Daniel Bryan and last week he found out that I'm not Daniel Bryan, and he found that out the hard way. See I'm not some prissy Indie guy, I don't waste my time with technical wrestling. You see I'm the Deadman, I will beat you to a bloody pulp with my bare hands and I'm without a shadow of a doubt the best at it in this business. I'm the baddest man in this business and I've proven it day in day out for the last twenty years, and not a single man has almost come close to touching me.

*As Undertaker comes to a natural pause, the sound of lightning goes off in the background as the screen quickly flashes white*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 6-2

The Undertaker: And I'm telling you right now there's not a chance in HELL that that's going to change as my two decades, two damn decades of pain and destruction becomes three, no man has been safe from the Deadman and just so we're clear my path of destruction started way before I starting appearing on the old box in 1990, while this is my twenty second year still going strong I can assure you in reality twenty two years? It's more like fourty six.

*'Taker then turns back to the pile of dirt, and pulls the shovel out and lightly sprinkles the dirt into the grave*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 10-1

The Undertaker: Fourty Six years, now let me tell you a little story, I believe that you've all heard before, way before the world first heard of The Undertaker, we lived in a funeral home. It was me, my mother, my father-in-law Paul Bearer and my little brother Kane, one big happy family right? Well one day there was a fire. A fire that I intentionally started my home went up in flames, nothing survived. But here's the kicker my brother Kane was in that funeral home, I set my brother on fire and left him for dead. Only he didn't quite die he? I left him with third degree burns all over his body forcing him to hide behind a mask for the majority of his life, the burns may of healed but one thing will never heal. Look behind the mask and into his eyes. Or to be more precise his one eye, now it's no secret that that eye isn't real and that's all because of me. Now you may ask why I'm telling you this story, well if I can do that to my own flesh and blood, what do you think I won't do to someone who isn't?

*Undertaker then uses the shovel to scoop some more dirt into the hole as the camera focuses on the casket in the ground slowly getting covered by soil*

The Undertaker: Last week Deadman Inc. was reopened for business at the expense of Eric Young and now the question is who exactly will be the next customer? I guess that brings me to tonight doesn't it?

*As the camera switches back, The Undertaker finishes shovelling in the dirt staring into the camera still grasping the shovel*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 1-2

The Undertaker: Hunter Hearst Helmsley, Triple H. I guess it's been awhile, it's the King of Kings now right? Well then your highness let me explain it to you real simple. You call me pathetic? Just look at yourself, you epitomise the word pathetic. You think you're tough right? Oh yeah you're an everyday Bad Ass, you beat up a fan big deal, what was the last thing you did in the ring? It was about three weeks ago wasn't it? At X-Treme X-Mas. If memory serves me correctly you thought you were pretty damn tough then too, when you got beat by Shawn Michaels twice in the same night. And the pay-per-view before that you lost to him again after you had him taken out of the arena in a stretcher. If you can't beat a broken man what exactly makes you think you stand even a chance against me? I'm not a normal sized two hundred and twenty pound man, I'm six foot ten, three hundred pounds and I will look into your eyes and knock you down in a single blow, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

*The Deadman then begins shovelling the dirt into the ground as he continues to speak*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 7-2

The Undertaker: There's a reason I'm in a graveyard tonight, and it's not because you're going to lay my career to rest far from it. This allotment right in front of me is reserved I guess you could say it's written in stone. You say my ass is yours? Bad ass for you is, you're not getting anywhere near my ass, but I'm taking something of yours, in case you haven't figured it out yet this headstone reads: Hunter Hearst Helmsley, January 2012, May God have mercy on his soul. Ordinarily in a place like this I'd be telling you to Rest in Peace, but for you Hunter where you're going there will be no peace, tonight Triple H I make you famous.

*Upon Undertaker's last words the camera switches back to the casket as 'Taker continues to pile the dirt onto it*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 3-2

*As Undertaker continues to cover the casket with dirt the previous static returns covering the titantron then after a few seconds in ends leaving the arena in darkness*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Static

*As the arena remains in darkness, the intro of Undertaker's theme begins to play and as every heavy beat plays the lights in the arena flash white*

*As the voice over says "Deadman Walking" and Limp Bizkits Rollin' begins to play through the arena, The Undertaker rolls out onto the stage on a motorbike and salutes the crowd as the crowd cheer for the American Bad Ass. Then he begins to ride down towards the ring*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 13-1

Lilian Garcia: Introducing first from Houston, Texas, weighing in and 299pounds, The Undertaker!

Jim Ross: And there he is, The American Bad Ass, The Undertaker.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: The Deadman's in a foul mood tonight and who can blame him? His opponent Triple H said he was going to end his career.

*As he reaches ringside, 'Taker starts to circle the ring on his bike slowly*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 12-1

Jim Ross: That's not something that's easily done, The Undertaker has seen it all and done it all and he's still going strong.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: But Triple H isn't one to be taken lightly, he's made a career out of crippling people, and you just know he wants to make a big impact on his first night on Breakdown.

*Upon completing the full circle of the ring, Undertaker parks his bike at the bottom of the ramp facing towards the stage, and after turning the ignition off, Undertaker gets off the bike and enters the ring*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 11-1

Jim Ross: Well he's going to have to pull out all the stops if he's going to make an impact at The Undertaker's expense, but now we know the Deadman is looking to do the exact same thing to The Game, this one could get bowling shoe ugly.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I can't wait JR, this ones going to be intense, I love it!

*As Undertaker raises his arms up on the camera side of the ring, he then turns around and does the same for the other side, before doing the same salute to the other two sides, then his theme fades out as he awaits his opponent*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 14-1

Lilian Garcia: And his opponent from Greenwich, Connecticut, weighing in at 255pounds, The Game, Triple H

Jim Ross: And here comes The Game, Triple H, and we'll be back right in just a minute.

*As Triple H walks out onto the stage a small amount of smoke filters through the metal gating floor as Triple H stands on top of it, and pours some water from his bottle over his head, and as his theme kicks in his spits some of the water out of his mouth and begins walking towards the ring*

*As Breakdown returns from the commercial, The Undertaker has the Hells Gate locked in tight upon Triple H as the referee tries to separate the two men*

Lilian Garcia: And the winner of the match by submission, The Undertaker!

Jim Ross: The Undertaker has snapped King, somebody has to get him off him before he does some real damage.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: I'm not going to be the one who does that JR, you've got to be real stupid to mess with The Undertaker.

*After a few more seconds of applying the pressure, Undertaker releases the hold, then climbs through the second rope and walks over to the timekeepers area, and grabs a chair folding it up and throwing it into the ring*

Jim Ross: Oh come on, enough is enough.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: He said he was going to take his soul and if he goes through with this he might just go that!

*The Deadman then climbs back into the ring and picks the chair back up unfolding it, and placing it around The Game's neck and then he takes a step back as he prepares to bring his boot down onto the chair, after a few seconds of staring at Triple H, The Undertaker moves towards The Game and just before he can finish him off and familiar theme begins to blast through the PA system*

The lights go dark as Brock Lesnar's video plays on the titantron while the crowd buzzes with anticipation. All of a sudden a burst of pyro shoots off from the stage..

Jim Ross: Bah Gawd King! It's, it's..

The crowd goes wild as the smoke clears revealing Brock Lesnar for all to see

Jerry "The King" Lawler: It's him! It's Brock Lesnar!

Brock Lesnar makes his way down the ramp glaring at Triple H the whole way down as The Undertaker leans on one of the ropes awaiting the arrival of the newcomer

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Earlier tonight Brock Lesnar hinted that he will be here tonight on Breakdown to "reveal his target" and "play the game". I think that he's about to show us all what he meant right now!

Jim Ross: Triple H is in no condition to defend himself after what The Undertaker just did to him.

Brock reaches under the ring to grab a sledgehammer as the crowd cheers before he leaps up onto the outside of the ring as his pyro shoots off from the corners, he glares down at Triple H who is just regaining consciences and is on a knee attempting to get to his feet

Jim Ross: I can only imagine what is about to happen now King, I know that I sure wouldn't want to be Triple H right now!

Triple H notices that Brock has a weapon in hand and quickly rolls out of the ring! Brock glares at where Triple H once was as the crowd eggs him on to give chase but he continues to stand where he is as The Game quickly makes his way up the ramp and out of sight.

Jim Ross: Well that was odd, he just let him go.

Brock slowly turns his head towards The Undertaker and the crowd begins to buzz as the two men begin to exchange words. The Deadman points to the sledgehammer and Brock drops it to the canvas.

Jim Ross: Uh oh.

The two get right in each others faces before Brock pushes The Undertaker as the crowd lets out an "ohhh" The Undertaker in return pushes Brock back as the two giants stare each other down in the ring for a few seconds then Lesnar charges at The Undertaker down as the two men trade punches on the mat rolling outside the ring

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Look's like we've got a good old fashioned brawl on our hands JR, and these two guys aren't going to let up anytime soon!

As Lesnar and Undertaker trade lefts and rights outside the ring, Undertaker hits Brock in the gut with his knee then slams his head into the steel steps, then grabs him by the head again and does it again

Jim Ross: Did you just hear Lesnar’s skull bounce off the steps?!

As Undertaker grabs Lesnar by the head again he pulls him over to the announcers table, and Lesnar begins to fight back hits Undertaker with left and right punches to the gut, then throwing The Undertaker over the announcers table as the commentators barely get out of the way

Jim Ross: These two aren't letting up a bit here, King!

Lesnar then climbs over the announcers table and continues hammering away at the Undertaker on the floor, then gets off him and begins to dismantle the announcer's table

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Are you surprised JR? These two are two of the toughest guys I've ever seen, and they just want to hurt each other.

Lesnar then pulls Undertaker back up and as he tries to pick The Deadman up, 'Taker head butts Lesnar, then punches him in the temple, then takes a step back, and kicks Brock in the face sending him to the concrete floor. Then he rolls back into the ring and grabs the steel chair and rolls back outside standing over Lesnar

Jim Ross: This can't be good King. Triple H might of escaped this earlier, but Lesnar might not be so lucky.

As Undertaker wields the chair, he waits for Lesnar to get back to get feet then XWL officials and backstage workers rush down to ringside forming a barrier between the two men

Jim Ross: Thank god these two got split up before they could do some serious damage.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: What do you mean thank god? They should of let these two go at longer!

As the two men stare each other down shouting at each other the camera's fade out to a hype video for That Young Knockout Kid, Chris Hero

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 7:42 am

Brock Lesnar then shoots The Undertaker.

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 1327234445627
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:55 pm

Following a return from the commercial break, we're taken backstage where Josh Matthews is shown in the middle of Chris Hero and Layla.

{Josh Matthews}
Ladies and gentlemen, my guests at this time are Chris Hero and the Miss Money In The Bank, Layla. Now I know you two should have the advantage heading into tonight's mixed tag-team match against Edge and Trish Stratus given the fact of your alliance together along with Cody Rhodes. But can I get each of your thoughts on this match and if you think you'll be able to pull out a win?

Layla snatches his microphone from his hand.

{Layla}
If? Did you just question if the most cohesive assembly of wrestlers would be able to defeat two past their prime losers? Because that's exactly what it sounded like. Look, I know you're trying to just do your job, but it would benefit you greatly not to doubt us. I mean honestly do you think we'll actually lose tonight?

Josh tries to grab his microphone back to answer but Layla pulls the microphone away from his grasp.

{Layla}
That was a rhetorical question. Of course we won't lose, we're two incredibly gifted wrestlers, and we know what each other will do without even a saying a word. That's because we have a common bond that gives us an advantage. An advantage that Edge nor Trish even come close to having. The Resistance may have slimmed down in numbers over the past month, but we've only gotten stronger because of it!

She smirks then hands the microphone back to Josh.

{Josh Matthews}
Okay Chris, same question, do you agree with Layla?

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 D32zI

[Hero]: Josh, you need not worry yourself with such trivial matters. There is no doubt in anybodies mind that myself and Layla will be the sole victors here tonight, if you want to know why I'm so confident about our match just take a look at last week. I stated that I was back and better than ever, then I went onto prove my claim when I defeated Edge and I did so without even breaking a sweat. Last week I proved that Edge has absolutely nothing on Chris Hero, he doesn't even hold and candle to me and tonight I get to reinforce that fact.

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 0xMEp

[Hero]: The trending issue with our opponents tonight are they are both past their prime and they both refuse to pass on the torch. Layla and myself are two of the very best right, we are the future of this company and I am quite personally tired of waiting to be handed the torch. So instead tonight we're going to take what is rightfully ours and then we will be the people that are being looked up to, we will be the people that will be leading the way in our respective divisions and people will know that it is a grave mistake to take either of us, or our cause lightly.

{Josh Matthews}
I can see you are both very confident going into this match, my next question is after this match what is next for Layla & Chris Hero? What is next for the Resistance?

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 0yjBy

[Hero]: What is next for Chris Hero? I personally haven't given it much thought, right now I'm busy concerning myself with ridding XWL of the nuisance that is Edge. But maybe after Imake XWL a better place, who knows? Maybe I'll find out what all the hype is about and challange for the Intercontinental Championship, there is a man out there right now who believes he is truly unbeatable and I want to see if he can survive the ultimate test. I want to see if he can defend his Championship against That Young Knockout Kid, Chris Hero.

{Josh Matthews}
Layla?

{Layla}
Well obviously my plans involve The Divas Championship. Back in July I defeated the once titled "unbeatable" Angelina Love in a Stretcher match where I won this very briefcase. Now previous holders before me have had it all wrong about this opportunity. They've ceased the wrong moments, and that is why each and everyone of their reigns amounted to nothing. But not I, because you see, I've been calculating just when I'll cash this in all this time...And that date is approaching...But only I know it...And when I cash it in, I'm going to finally save this pathetic division. The fact that we have two "best friends" constantly fighting over the same title is the reason why my time to save it is closer than ever before...The Divas Championship is not an accessory they can keep passing around between eachother, it's a prestigious title and should be treated as such. And that's why once I'm done with Trish, and I make her regret making her umpteenth return, I will finally, after 3 years, reclaim my spot back on top and lead the divas division to new heights like only I can.

{Josh Matthews}
My next question is regarding this issue Resistance has had with Edge for the past number of months. Why do you think he's been such a thorn in The Resistance's side?

{Layla}
Because he's an example of a brainwashed superstar that thinks Mick Foley's irrational decisions did no harm. Despite the concrete evidence that Mick Foley abused his powers on a daily basis, Edge just refuses to see the situation for what it is.

{Josh Matthews}
Chris?

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 5h8vL

[Hero]: Edge is a persistant pain for all of us in The Resistance, he feels he is doing what's right and what's noble but he couldn't be further from the truth. His judgement has become clouded and his intentions have become misguided by the hand of Mick Foley, maybe he's taken toomany hits to the head from ladders I don't know. But what I do know is that if he carries on his path of injustice, The Resistance will have no other choice than to remove that thorn and dispose of it. When you step in the path of the King of Wrestling, you better have pure intentions otherwise you shall be sent to the gallows and be another neck for the hangman. Edge, I urge you to rethink your plans, because your constant presence has passed the humourous stage and is now becoming nothing more than an annoyance. For your health and your safety, it would be wise to reconsider a new plan. You have already felt the pain that my elbow can deal, you have felt skull crushing impact of the Cyclone kill and that is nothing compare to what will happen to you if you contine on your path. Because just like a proved to you last week, if you step into the ring with me it will never end good for you. Due to that Golden rule, that I beg everyone to familarise themselves with and that is Kings Reign Supreme...
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:56 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownkazXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkofikingsto
Kaz vs Kofi Kingston

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:58 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownchrisheroXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownlayla
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownedgeXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 UHQre
Chris Hero & Layla vs Edge & Trish Stratus

So the match ends in double count-out, best match ever right?

[???]
ATTENTION PLEASE.

Jim Ross: Well, maybe the fourth time is the charm.

*The crowd jeers the GM as he storms out from the back. Chris Hero and Layla remain smiling in the ring as Edge is just stirring to his feet again.*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Someone needs to stop this before it begins.

Jim Ross: But who can stop the GM, Jerry?

*Edge finally awakes in the ring, and as he sees Cody approaching, he attacks Hero with a huge right! Rhodes starts to hurry up as Edge tosses Chris Hero out of the ring! The crowd pops, but soon enough, Cody is in the ring and he attacks Edge from behind. He continues to the beating by stomping on his chest over and over. Edge tries to get up, but Rhodes is relentless. He picks Edge up by the shoulders and tosses him into the steel ring post!*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Somebody, get out here! Stand up for this company!

*"The Dashing One" pulls his rival from the corner and nails him with a silver spoon DDT. The crowd is in a frenzy, but all Cody can think about are the evil and angry thoughts running through his mind. As Edge begins to get on his feet again, Cody launches himself off the ropes and connects with the Beautiful Disaster! Rhodes stands over Edge as he tells Layla to go the outside and get something. She exits the ring and pulls up a chair and tosses it in the ring. As she goes to get another one, Cody picks up Edge, and nails the Cross Rhodes! He places the first chair under his skull as Chris Hero and Layla return to ring.*

Jim Ross: Oh my god no. Somebody stop this now! Now!

*Rhodes could have one of the most twisted smiles on his face as Hero hands him the second chair. He grabs it by the handles and slowly raises it above his head. Yet, just a second before Cody can deliver the shot.....

*The goes insane as the Mick Foley makes his way out to the stage. He says "you think a chair shot can hold me down?"*

Jim Ross: It's Mick Foley! Bah gawd! Look at the hate in his eyes!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: JR.... I think someone has answered your question!

*Foley rushes down the ramp and slides into the ring. Hero begins to stomp on him, killing any momentum. The crowd starts to boo again as Hero continues to punish Foley.*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh no!

*Cody whispers something to Chris, who then picks Mick up in a full nelson like hold. Cody takes the chair and lines up the shot. He swings, but Edge is back up and he grabs the chair out of Rhodes's hands! Edge points at a shocked Cody, who begins to plead with him.*

Jim Ross: Just do it, Edge! Come on!

*Cody takes a huge gulp, and he tries to run away. Yet, he is cut off short by Foley! With both Resistance members down, Edge drops the chair and sets up in the corner. The crowd chants "SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR!" as Hero and Rhodes use the ropes to get up. As they turn around, Edge hits them both with a HUGE double spear! The crowd pops like mad as the two flop out of the ring in pain.*

Jim Ross: A double spear! I have never seen anything like that in my career!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Oh my god, that was awesome!

*As the crowd is chanting "Foley" and "Spear" the Co-GM, Foley, calls for a microphone.*

[Mick Foley]
Hey...... Cody..... Chris..... Layla..... can you hear me? It's time for the three of you to listen for once.

*Layla wakes the two up and they turn their attention to Foley, who is standing on the apron now.*

[Mick Foley]
If you may remember, I am the other Co-General Manager. Also, you may remember how Mr. Johnny Ace said you will still need to compete, Cody. So, I have came up with a great idea. An idea that will take place at the Over the Limit pay per view. Next week, on that very night, we will have a tag team match. It will The Resistance, Cody Rhodes and Chris Hero in one corner. On the other side, we will see "The Rated R Superstar" Edge! His tag team partner? Well, say hello to Cactus Jack!

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Cactus Jack? Oh no!

*The crowd pops as Foley drops the microphone, leaps off the apron, and hits an elbow on both Cody and Hero! The crowd is on their feet again as Edge goes to the outside. Edge picks up Hero, but Chris fights back with a few body punches. The two begin to brawl up the ramp as Foley picks up Cody and throws him head first into the steel steps. As Hero and Edge fight off the ramp and into the back, Foley whips Rhodes right into the barricade! The crowd pops as Cody lashes off into a huge clothesline from Mick! Another huge "Foley!" chant breaks out as Mick grabs the other GM and throws him right into the announce table!*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Watch out, JR!

*Foley climbs up and grabs the mask. He tosses it into the ring as he begins to punch Cody over and over. Rhodes tries to fight back, but Foley fights like a mad man and Rhodes can't do anything about it. He is laid out on the table as Mick stands tall over him. He grabs the Resistance leader by the skull and he looks over at a worried Layla. He gives her the "Bang Bang" taunt and he kicks Rhodes in the gut! He hooks the arms, and HITS A DOUBLE ARM DDT RIGHT THROUGH THE TABLE!*

Jerry "The King" Lawler: AAAAHHHHH!

Jim Ross: FOLEY! FOLEY! FOLEY AND RHODES ARE KNOCKED OUT RIGHT AT OUR FEET!

*Mick can hardly move as Cody is motionless. Layla rushes over to his aid as Mick crawls over to the steps to help him get up. Staff runs out to help Rhodes to the back. As the work as a team to get Cody up to his feet, Mick smiles and says "Bang Bang" again.*

Jim Ross: WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN WHEN THE RESISTANCE COLLIDES WITH MICK FOLEY AND EDGE AT OVER THE LIMIT?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:00 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlredemptionjustingabrXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlredemptioncena
XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownworldwadeXWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowntherock
Justin Gabriel & John Cena Vs Wade Barrett & The Rock

[JR]
Well Folks, it's time for our huge Main Event..

*The Rock walks out from the curtain to huge heat from the Live Audience*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 YKktJ

[Justin Roberts]
From Miami, Florida,weighing in at 275 lb.... Theeeeee Rock!

*The Rock continue his slow walk to the ring, ignoring all the fans at ringside screaming "Rocky Sucks!". The Rock gets into the ring, and gets onto the turn buckle to do his signature pose*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Gj5wn

*But soon as The Rock, lowers his arm his theme is cut off by another familiar theme*

*The theme of Wade Barrett blasts around the arena, again to huge heat from the audience*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Lkw9s

*The World Heavyweight champion begins to walk down the ramp*

[Justin Roberts]
And his Tag Team partner, from Manchester England. Weighing in at 246lb.. He is The Intercontinental Champion And The Reigning World Heavyweight Champion... Wadeee Barrett!

*Wade Barrett gets into the ring, and just looks at The Rock and smirks before taunting to the fans*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 KVlti

[Justin Roberts]
And Their Opponents...

*Cena makes his way out to the ramp to a huge pop from the audience*

[Justin Roberts]
From West Newbury, Massachusetts Weighing in at 251lb Johnnnnnnn Ceeeeeeeenaaaaa

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 25kr0xl

*Unlike his normal entrance, Cena wastes no time in taking off his shirt, and then running straight to the Ring. He gets in the Ring, and just stares at Rock and Wade who are now on the outside as Cena waits for his tag team partner*

*The Theme of Justin Gabriel hits around the arena to a huge pop from the audience. Gabriel walks out onto the ramp with a smile on his face before running down to the ring*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Pzrum

*Huge cheers still come from the audience, Gabriel shake hands with Cena before getting an idea and can be heard saying "1 minute" to Cena. Gabriel rolls out of the ring, and walks over to the time keeper and grabs a microphone*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 S3bdK

*Wade Barrett and The Rock are now in the ring waiting as Gabriel begins to speak*

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 PbYMR
[Justin Gabriel]
Hold up a minute, Wade you seem surprised to see me here,After the cowardly attack you did last week. But you made a mistake when you didn't at least attempt to end my career last week, All you did was prove that you need cowardly attacks to gain an advantage over me. Despite me just going through a match, you still attacked me from behind. But Don't worry at Over The Limit the tables will be turned. You see, before we both step into that ring for our last man standing match, You'll have already faced and probably lost to Dolph Ziggler. Where I will be fresh, and 100%. All your career you've been nothing but cocky but at Over The Limit all that back fires.

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 XCzn9
[Justin Gabriel]
Your full year of hard work and hype will all crash down in a failed one month World Title reign. Plus, you'll have lost the Intercontinental Championship too.. So you'll be left with nothing.. everything you've done, all the cowardly attacks, beating some of the top talent this company has to offer.. and you'll have nothing to show for it. But I'll be standing in that ring the World Heavyweight Champion. You've agreed to be in the only match that you haven't actually won, Whilst it's new for me... you've been beaten before in the exact same match by Ted DiBiase.. so I know you can be knocked out for the 10 count, and I know I have what it takes to do that. You can try all your cowardly tricks you want to, but You will not keep me down. I've worked too much for that title, to just let you keep me down.

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 FmbNY
[Justin Gabriel]
And as far as tonight Goes.. John, You can deal with Dwayne and once again make him your bitch. And I'll deal with Wade, and once again pin him in the middle of that ring... that's if he doesn't take the cowards way out and walk out again.

The referee calls for the bell as Justin and Wade stand on opposing sides of the ring staring at one another. Justin points to Wade's World Heavyweight Championship in the time keeper's hands, Wade responds by just laughing and shaking his head. The two then begin to step forward tying up , Wade overpowers Justin easily backing him into the corner, the referee tells Wade to get him out of the corner, he keeps hold for a second or so gaining a two count from the official. He backs up with a smug look on his face as Justin glares at him still leaned against the corner. Wade then comes charging at Justin suddenly with a clothesline in mind, but Gabriel ducks and rolls under his arm then as Wade turns around he attempts a clothesline again but Justin shows off his athleticism by cartwheeling out of the way. A smile comes across his face as the fans pop for his impressive evasive maneuver. Wade rolls his eyes then shouts for Gabriel to man up and stop running away. The two then start to step forward closer to one another until Justin manages to lock in a side head lock, Wade shoves him off, Justin's sent towards the ropes, he springboards off them and lands on his feet behind Barrett. Before Wade can even think of what to do next, Justin grabs him from behind rolling him with a seated style pin

But Wade flies his shoulder off the mat, Justin comes charging in his direction instantly but Wade raises his knee up connecting straight in Gabriel's gut. Wade then elbows the back of his neck applies a head lock then begins to connect with several more clubbing blows to the targeted area. He then grabs Justin by his arm and throws him hard into the far left corner. He charges at him but Gabriel gets his boot up connecting just enough into Wade's jaw to stun him. Justin then starts to pull himself up onto the top rope, but Wade charges at him and the two then begin to exchange right hand shots, Barrett manages to block Justin's last shot and connects with a sickening uppercut. Justin falls back dazed, Cena tries to shout out motivational words towards him as Wade steps up onto the second rope, Justin then somehow grips hold of the top rope and sends both boots into Wade knocking him off the second rope and to his feet on the mat. Justin then jumps over Wade landing behind him again, runs off the ropes feeling the momentum behind them, but as Wade turns around he quickly steps out of the way just in time. Gabriel stops in his tracks before he makes contact with the ropes, starts to turn around and that's when he's met with a sickening big boot dropping him instantly.

Wade then drags Gabriel over to the corner where The Rock tags himself in, the two then hook Gabriel up for a double suplex, they hold him for a couple of seconds despite the referee's orders for Wade to get out of the ring. But suddenly Justin uses his knees to connect with their skulls freeing him from their grasp and he drops down landing on his feet as they lean back against the ropes holding their heads. That's when Cena zips into the ring and he and Justin both clothesline The Rock and Barrett over the ropes and to the outside! The fans cheer with excitement as Cena points to Gabriel and then to the outside, Justin grins for a second then runs over the far ropes, runs off them, as he reaches the other side of the ring where Cena is, he's propelled up by Cena tossing him over the ropes connecting with a picture perfect senton placha onto both The Rock and Wade Barrett!

The match quickly descends into a brawl as Cena joins Justin on the outside, he grabs The Rock by the head and picks him up, quickly slamming his forehead off of the announce table several times, meanwhile Justin picks up Wade Barrett and slams his face off of the steel ring post to a skull cracking sound! Back on the announce table The Rock starts to take control and hits Cena with a couple of furious right hands, he then tosses Cena clean over the announce table and into the commentators! Rock and Gabriel then hear the referee's eight count and quickly slide back into the ring, standing face to face with one another, trading insults...

The Rock responds first with a big right hand which is both met and then doubled in ferocity by Justin Gabriel! Both men trade shots back and forth in the center of the ring before Gabriel takes the upper hand, he Irish whips The Rock off of the ropes and tries for a clothesline which The Rock swiftly ducks, The Rock runs off the ropes again and leaps high into the air coming back down with a massive flying clothesline! The Rock bounces to his feet quickly, feeling the adrenaline, he taps his head several times saying that he's smarter that this monkeys ass, Justin begins to slowly stir but by the time he's on his feet The Rock is nailing him with shot after shot, backing him into the corner, The Rock then lifts Gabriel up onto the top rope, signalling for a superplex!

Before he can perform the move, Justin Gabriel elbows The Rock three times sharp on the temple, causing him to fly off of the turnbuckle and hit the mat below hard! Justin stands high on the top rope as the entire crowd pop simultaneously! He leaps into the air going for his devastating 450 splash! The Rock rolls out of the way quickly and into the middle of the ring avoiding contact, Gabriel however is not so lucky and crashes to the ring with deadly force! Both men begin to slowly crawl back to their corners with their partners in wait, screaming for a tag, the crowd bursts into excitement as The Rock tags Wade Barrett at the same time Gabriel tags in Cena....

Cena and Wade both charge at each other and meet in the middle with big right hands almost knocking each others blocks off, Wade quickly takes the lead with a series of quick boxing like jabs before Irish whipping Cena off of the ropes, Cena comes back and ducks a huge clothesline only to rebound off the ropes again and hit his signature flying shoulder block! Wade gets up but Cena is already one step ahead and bounces off the ropes, coming back with another flying shoulder block! Wade gets up yet again and swings his arm for a clothesline but Cena ducks under it and nails a spin out back suplex! The crowd reaches boiling point as Cena lifts his hand into the air signalling for the five knuckle shuffle! He does his famous taunt for Wade as the fans scream in-sync, "YOU CAN'T SEE ME!" Cena runs off of the ropes and comes back, hitting the five knuckle shuffle!

Cena stands crouched over waiting for Wade to get up, The Rock decides to take action and steps into the ring, Justin Gabriel tries to alert the referee of The Rocks illegal entry but instead distracts the ref long enough for The Rock to nail Cena with a stiff low blow! Cena keels over but before he can fall Wade Barrett scoops him up onto his shoulders and sends him careening to the mat with a spine breaking Wasteland! The Rock runs across the ring and knocks Gabriel off of the apron before giving chase while Wade goes for the cover....

NO! Somehow, someway, John Cena found the strength to kick out of that dastardly double team! Wade screams his anger out at the ref, claiming it was a long 2 counts. The ref tells him the match is still on which almost causes Wade to get disqualified by taking the damn refs head off, Wade refrains, however, and instead picks up John Cena before Irish whipping him off of the ropes, Cena comes back and runs straight into The Winds of Change! Wade smirks as he runs his hands through his head before heading to the middle rope and signalling for his elbow drop, he leaps through the air but to no avail! Cena rolls out of the way and over to his corner where Justin Gabriel is slowly climbing back onto the apron after The Rocks assault, The Rock on the other hand is raring to go, he's standing in the corner, screaming for Wade to tag....

Cena tags in Justin who jumps over the top rope, Wade however turns round to The Rock and smirks saying, "I don't need you" The Rock looks pissed off and it only gets worse for the heel duo as Justin Gabriel almost beheads a zoned out Wade with a sickening super kick! He drags Wade over to the middle of the ring and goes for the cover!

NO! The Rock breaks up the pin attempt! The Rock kicks Gabriel square in the temple before leaning down to Wade and saying, "Well would you look at that, It looks like you do need The Rock!" Before The Rock can say anymore John Cena has joined him in the ring and tosses him high over the top rope, sending him out next to the commentary table! Cena follows him out and begins to pound away at the downed Rock! Back in the ring, Wade and Justin are back on their feet and trading hard blows to one another, Gabriel takes the upper hand with the crowd at his back and the wind in his sails, he Irish whips Wade into the corner before giving chase and almost flattening him with a huge corner cross body! Wade falls to the mat below as Justin takes to the top rope, with everyone in the arena anticipating his next move he nails Wade Barrett with a HUGE 450 splash!

Justin drags Wade over to the middle of the ring and is just about to go for the cover when he hears Cena screaming his name, he turns his attention to the announce table where The Rock is lying laid out on the striped table while Cena motions for Gabriel to take to the top rope! Cena can be heard shouting, "Get The Rock! Take him out for good!" Gabriels inner dare devil takes over as the crowd begin to bellow his name, he makes his way over to the corner and slowly climbs up, he stands tall on the top rope looking out at the motionless Rock, he scans the buzzing crowd and takes a huge deep breathe as he soars into the air with his finishing 450 maneuver! Seconds before impact The Rock reveals he was playing possum, rolling quickly off leaving Gabriel with nothing but a face full of table! The table shatters into pieces as Gabriel is out cold, The Rock however bounces to his feet and runs towards Cena, Clothes lining his block off!

The Rock looks down at Gabriel before giving off a laugh, he spits down on Justin Gabriel before picking up John Cena and tossing him back into the ring, the ref calls for EMT's to come out and tend to Justin Gabriel, seconds later they come through the curtain with a stretcher, rushing to Justins aid, back in the ring, The Rock and Wade believe that the match is over as the stomp all over John Cena! Six more referees rush down and into the ring to restrain both men from any further beatings, the official for the match pays a small visit to Justin Roberts to decide the fate of the match, who then begins to speak......

[Justin Roberts] Ladies and Gentlemen! This match will continue under the stipulations off a handicap match!

The crowd pops like crazy for the fact that the match isn't over, Rock and Wade shoot each other an evil smirk as The Rock returns to his corner, the referees clear the ring and Wade begins to nail a now kneeling Cena with some harsh elbows and forearms to the back! Wade picks up John Cena and hits a crunching back breaking, showing his dominance over the leader of the Cenation. Just as Wade rises back to his feet he see's Justin being wheeled up the ramp to which he lets up an evil laugh, showing no signs of remorse or caring, he picks John Cena up by the hair and drags him to the corner, The Rock tags himself in and both men connect with a double DDT to Cena!

Now it's The Rocks turn to control the match, he takes his time, slowly calculating where to hit before lashing out with a series of stomps to Cenas torso and head, he picks up Cena and Irish whips him off the ropes, Cena comes back into a huge Samoan drop! The Rock is toying with him now, he knows he's in control and you can bet your house that he loves it, he picks up Cena once again and quickly nails a snap belly to belly sending him back over near Wade, The Rock gets to his feet and walks over to the corner, tagging in Wade, both men go for another double team, this time The Rock hits a back breaker but keeps Cena on his knee as Wade comes flying off the middle rope with his elbow drop! Wade goes for the cover

NO! The Rock pulls Wade off by the legs, Wade gets to his feet and pushes The Rock back!

[Wade Barrett] What the hell are you doing! We could have won!

[The Rock] Not yet! The Rock is not finished, when The Rock wants to win he'll let you know! Okay sunshine?

[Wade Barrett] Where do you get off telling me what to do?! I am Wade Barrett! I am the most dominant man in this company! I AM THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!

[The Rock] No, you are nothing but a whiny little BIT......

The conversation is broken up as John Cena flies into Wade Barrett, in turn knocking him into The Rock! The Rock is sent flying out of the ring as John Cena begins to pound onto Wade Barrett hitting him with everything but the kitchen sink! He picks Wade Barrett up, Irish whips him off of the ropes and meets him in the middle with a Kitchen Sink! (Oh come on, I had to.) Barrett flies over Cenas knee and hits the mat hard, Cena takes to the turnbuckle and just as Barrett rises Cena jumps off and hits his signature bulldog leg drop! Both men are down in the middle of the ring as the ref begins to count to ten! At the seven count they both make it too their feet and Wade charges at Cena only to be taken down with a drop toe hold! Cena locks in the STFU! The crowd goes nuts for John Cena as Wade Barrett tries to pull himself over to his corner.....

Back in the corner The Rock is slowly climbing up onto the apron, Wade Barrett sees this and tries to wriggle over in that direction, he is very successful as after around 30 seconds he is right in the corner staring The Rock in the face, the only problem being, The Rock doesn't seem to like the idea of tagging in......After 2 agonizing minutes of being locked in the hold, within tagging distance The Rock steps into the ring and boots John Cena in the face, breaking the hold, The Rock then goes back to take his place in the corner. Wade Barrett makes his way to his feet before standing face to face with The Rock.....

[Wade Barrett] Are you trying to lose this match? You imbecile!

[The Rock] Calm down, The Rock knows what he's doing, he picks his spots....

[Wade Barrett] I see what this is! You're just jealous! Jealous that I beat CM Punk for The World Heavyweight Championship! Something that you could never d.....

Before Wade can finish his sentence The Rock slaps him right across the face, tagging himself in. The Rock climbs into the ring and begins to lay into John Cena with a serious of huge stomps, before he can continue Wade Barrett spins him around and nails The Rock with a massive right hand! The Rock falls to the mat and gets up quickly only to turn into a HUGE Wasteland! Wade Barrett looks extremely pissed off as he stomps on The Rock once more for good measure before stepping over Cena and leaving the ring, quitting on his match once again...

He makes it to the top of the ramp with the crowd cheering for his exit and singing, "Nah nah nah nah, weheyyyy, goodbye!" Wade pays the chants no notice as he opens up the curtain and walks through......

Seconds later Wade falls back through the curtain and hits the steel ramp hard! The crowd look on confused but the secret is revealed as Justin Gabriel charges through the curtain like hell fire, hitting Wade with nasty shots, no textbook wrestling, no high flying spectaculars, just pure one hundred percent hatred! Their brawl quickly gets out of control as both men take to the crowd, beating the living shit out of each other while the crowd lap it all up, loving every second!

They make their way over to a stand entrance, an archway with a balcony above it, with tables running down the side, full of drinks, snacks etc. They aren't on the table long as Justin Gabriel hits Wade with a sick forearm to the temple dazing him and causing him to fall back onto the table! Gabriel steals one of the fans chairs and repeatedly beats Wade Barrett with it! His dare devil side takes over again as the crowd boom with excitement, he climbs up the side of the archway and on to the balcony, with every bit of instinct and medical aspect leaning towards not jumping Gabriel shrugs his shoulders and flies through the air taking Wade out with a devastating 450 splash!

Back in the ring Cena and The Rock are now on their feet, trading hard blows, with the exact same hatred as Wade and Justin have for each other, The Rock begins to take the upper hand and backs Cena into a corner with punches, The Rock then Irish whips Cena across the ring who collides with the referee! The ref flies down and smacks his head hard off of the mat knocking him out cold! Cena looks down at the ref and tries to shake him to wake him up, little does he know The Rock is behind him, crouched over, stalking, waiting for that finisher, right on cue John Cena turns around into a HUGE ROCK BOTTOM! The Rock goes for the pin and then realizes the mistake he's made, he laughs to himself before getting an idea, he rolls out of the ring and searches underneath it, pulling out a chair to the crowds dismay!

He slides back into the ring and waits for John Cena to rise, the crowd are buzzing with hatred as Cena gets to his feet and turns around straight into a big swing from The Rock! NO! Cena ducks under the chair and hooks The Rock up onto his shoulders! The chair flies out of The Rocks hands as the crowd chant "You can't see me" and Cena delivers a picture perfect Attitude Adjustment!

Cena waves up at the stage signalling for a new referee, he quickly jumps down and covers The Rock!

The crowd go insane as Ted runs through the curtain with a referee shirt on!

[JR]
Bah gawd, it's Ted DiBiase, what's he doing here?!

[King]
John Cena announced Ted as the special referee for his I Quit match at Over The Limit earlier tonight, and it looks like Ted's going to get some practice right here!

He boosts down the ramp at lightning speed and slides into the ring, straight into the pin as the fans count along with him.....

3!!!!!!

[King]
John Cena wins!

[JR]
Wow, talk about a shocker.

[King]
Judging by what just happened, Cena made a hell of a choice, JR!

John Cena's theme blasts throughout the P.A system as the fans go crazy for the events they just witnessed. Ted raises Cena's arm up in victory, the two exchange several comments to one another with each sharing a laugh for a second too.

[King]
This tag-team match broke down earlier, and it looked like Cena was going to have to defy some pretty substantial odds to walk out the winner. But thanks to an incredible example of Justin Gabriel's amazing skill taking out Wade with an unbelievable 450 splash off the balcony. And his very good friend, Ted DiBiase, Cena just pinned The Rock and these fans loved every second of it!

[JR]
Vickie gave Cena the power to choose the special referee for his rematch with The Rock at Over The Limit, and judging by what we just saw...Ted is going to play quite the interesting role in two weeks.

[King]
You ain't kidding, JR!

The Rock rolls out of the ring in pain and angered, he glares at Ted who just responds with a cheesy smile and raises Cena's hand up once again which infuriates The Rock even more.

[King]
Could we be seeing a sign of things to come at Over The Limit? While Ted's a very noble and respectable individual, he does have issues with The Rock, which I don't know if he can put those aside to properly call this match.

[JR]
That's a fair point, King. But with one week left until Over The Limit...You have to wonder how The Rock will respond to the announcement of his former friend Ted DiBiase being his referee for the I Quit match with his rival John Cena. And how will Ted DiBiase react to being put in such high power?

[King]
And how will Wade Barrett or Justin Gabriel possibly be 100 percent for their Last Man Standing match after what just happened tonight?

[JR]
As always we're left with so many questions, questions which we hope to get answers to next week on Breakdown! So we say good night to you all, and remember to tune in next week when Breakdown will be live from my home state of Oklahoma!

Ted and Cena continue smiling as Rock glares before we fade out to the end of the show.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012   XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 1/15/2012 - 1/22/2012
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3