Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Exclusive: The Boss' first interview since returning

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

XWL Exclusive: The Boss' first interview since returning Empty
PostSubject: XWL Exclusive: The Boss' first interview since returning   XWL Exclusive: The Boss' first interview since returning Icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2019 4:36 pm

We head inside of an empty arena. The ring is set up and so is the stage but there’s no one here. One of the seats in the arena is occupied and it’s occupied by Sasha Banks. She’s not in her ring gear. She’s in something a little more casual which was topped off by a grey hat and her glasses. She’s looking out at the squared circle and judging by the look on her face, it looks as though there’s a lot going on in her mind. Come to find out, there’s someone else there. Someone behind the camera, the voice of a male, speaks up and asks the Boss a question.

XWL Exclusive: The Boss' first interview since returning Id7v3S9

[INTERVIEWER]
Do you have any preference where we start with this interview, Sasha?

[SASHA BANKS]
Not really. I have so much to say and I don’t know where to start.

[INTERVIEWER]
Well, how about we start three months ago at Coronation where you and Liv Morgan faced off against each other in the finals of the Queen of the Ring tournament? It wasn’t so much a match because you laid down for Liv and handed her the win and a chance at the Women’s Championship whenever she wanted. Afterward, Liv Morgan attacked you and then proceeded to kiss you. What was going on in your head heading into the match? And where were you afterward?

Sasha was silent for a couple of seconds after the interviewer finished asking her that question. She started off with a shake of the head before her lips parted and she started to speak with an answer to their question.

XWL Exclusive: The Boss' first interview since returning 2bBgCv1

[SASHA BANKS]
I… I’m going to be honest and say I feel like I’ve been lost. I’ve been lost for a long while. I know that doesn’t make much sense but I look in the mirror and I don’t see the person who I know I am anymore. I see the person I need to be. I see Sasha Banks. I see a woman who’s willing to do whatever she needs to do to prove to everyone that she is the best… but I look in the mirror and I don’t see that little girl anymore. I don’t see the girl who grew up idolizing Eddie Guerrero. I don’t see the girl who wrote in this notebook about wrestling and all the things she was going to do when she finally made it to this company. I don’t see the girl who didn’t have a purpose in life until she discovered wrestling… and I wanted her back because my brother didn’t like the person I was becoming. My mother didn’t like the person I was becoming. I didn’t like the person I was becoming. And I was trying to recapture that magic again. That magic that I had with Natalya because being around Natalya made me want to be a better person. I tried to recapture that magic with Liv because I thought she could make me better… but I was wrong. I was so wrong, dude. She’s crazy. She’s got a couple of screws loose in that head of hers. I thought giving her what she wanted would make us grow closer as friends… as something more maybe… because it’s no coincidence that she kissed me. There’s a lot to talk about that you and everyone else don’t know about. She wanted that crown and I wanted to be a good friend so I… I gave her the crown and the championship match… and she stabbed me in the back and left me in the ring like I meant nothing to her.

XWL Exclusive: The Boss' first interview since returning ViuH5V4

[SASHA BANKS]
And maybe I deserve that because of some of the things that I’ve done to people who cared about me. Maybe I should’ve seen that coming because I know Liv Morgan better than anyone in this business and I knew she was always a little manic. Afterwards, I asked myself… who are you? Because the Sasha Banks I know, she wouldn’t lay down for anyone. She wouldn’t hand a victory over to anyone. She’d fight and she would fight until she could fight no more. And it’s crazy that I’ve let myself do this to myself and again, I think I deserve it because of the things that I’ve done. I’ve done terrible things to people. To people who I can’t even apologize to because they are no longer with us. Hell. Lately, I’ve been texting Natalya weekly to try and get her to talk to me because I miss her. I miss being that person again. I miss being that wrestler who little girls could look up to and the hardcore fans could cheer for because I always put on the best match possible… and I don’t know what happened. I want to be me again.

[INTERVIEWER]
And does this blue hair you now wear have anything to do with that?

[SASHA BANKS]
The blue hair isn’t just me wanting to change things up. I think I look good with blue. I think I might look better with blue than I did with any other hair color that I’ve had, but that’s besides the point. It was stained with so many bad memories. It was drenched in mistakes that I wish I could forget. I needed something new because I had purple hair… or maybe it was pink hair, I don’t know… but I had that shade when I turned on Natalya. I had that shade when I broke into her house. I had that shade when Liv Morgan turned on me and… basically dumped me as if we didn’t have something special. Basically, I needed a new look. I needed to be able to look in the mirror and have good memories and the purple wasn’t cutting it anymore. I associated that color with too many bad things and it had to go. I had to do something new but I needed to stand out. I didn’t want to just be another blonde, brown, or black-haired girl on the roster. I wanted something that you could see and be like “Yep. That’s Sasha Banks. No questions asked.”

[INTERVIEWER]
At Cyberslam, we saw you make your return. Can you tell us how that came about?

[SASHA BANKS]
I had no intention of coming back. I wasn’t sure if I was ready. I looked in the mirror and I saw a girl who doubted herself… but then Tessa Blanchard's father get attacked and I know who did that. I know who it was. I know it's Liv Morgan. I don't have the proof but I know it's her. I know she'd do something like that and you wanna know why? Because she spent so much time around me. Because that's something I did. Not to Tully, but to... to Natalya's father... to Jim...

The Boss shook her head and she thought back to that day when she broke into her best friend’s home and attacked her father - a legend in his own right. The thought almost made her sick to her stomach but she got through and continued to speak.

[SASHA BANKS]
Tully Blanchard is a legend and who the hell does Liv Morgan think she is? I’ll be damned if I sit there and let her do that. I gave Linda McMahon a call and was like “You need a contender and you’re going to give me a chance to fight Liv Morgan for the championship… or I’m going to take the fight into my own hands and she could bank on that,” and she only had one question: how soon could I make it? And I was there. I brought the fight to Liv Morgan. I put that bitch in her place and I’m not finished.

[INTERVIEWER]
Speaking of Liv Morgan, you are going to be having a Falls Count Anywhere match at Ascension as made official by Linda McMahon. What are your thoughts going into that match, Sasha?

[SASHA BANKS]
I literally have nothing to lose going into this match. I have no friends. I have the respect of hardly anyone. I have no championships. I am lower than I’ve ever been before. I’ve hit rock bottom, but these past few months reminded me who I am… but also who I have to be. I am Sasha Banks. I am the soon-to-be two-time XWL Women's Champion. I am the woman who’s going to shut up that little brat because I am the Legit Boss. I am the standard of this company. I am the star of this division. Hell. Call me…

Sasha turns her attention to her hair and holds it up and flashes a smirk at the camera.

[SASHA BANKS]
Call me the Blueprint.

XWL Exclusive: The Boss' first interview since returning MkKQwV0

[SASHA BANKS]
Liv Morgan. She better be ready. This has been a long time coming and I don’t care how I beat you. I’ll pin you or I’ll make you tap tap tap. Only thing is when I beat you? I’m not going to give you the chance to come back. Unlike you, I’m going to finish the job and you wanna know why? Because I’m the Boss and you can Bank.. On… That…

Just then, the television screens begin to crack and fizzle with static. The bursts of white noise become longer and longer until suddenly, the picture behind them has changed entirely. The scene we are now faced with is an old television in what appears to be a small, darkroom. On the television screen is the interview we were just watching. The picture slowly zooms in on Sasha’s face as she speaks her final words to close out the segment. Suddenly, a hand reaches up and hits the screen with a light thud, landing right on Sasha’s face. It slowly begins to slide down the glass, making a sharp squeaking sound on its way. As the camera continues to back up and give us more context, we see that the hand belongs to the one and only Liv Morgan, who is sitting in front of the old television screen in a dark room. In her lap, we can barely make out the face plate of her Women’s Championship which is illuminated by the TV screen.  Her hand lingers on the screen as she stares intently into the picture of Sasha’s face. Liv’s expression is one of complete rage, betrayal, and pain. Her brows are furrowed together, her lips pursed, and her jaw clenched. Her chest rises and falls from a few deep breaths before, out of the absolute blue, her head whips back into a fit of laughter. The harlequin laugh echoes around the four small walls while Liv collapses onto her back, rocking from side to side in hysteria. In between cackles and giggles, we can hear her repeating and mumbling some of Sasha’s last words to herself....

XWL Exclusive: The Boss' first interview since returning ZallQtv
Finish it.... Finish it...? FINISH it!

Liv’s hyena-like chuckle finally begins to die out and turns into an angsty groan while she sits back up and glares at the face on the screen in front of her once again.

We’re just getting started, Boss.... If you wanted it finished, then you should have stayed down and stayed gone. This isn’t the same women’s division you walked out of with your tail between your legs five months ago.

Morgan drags herself up to her feet, her anger seeming to only increase with each passing second. As she stands, she grabs a sledgehammer off of the ground beside her that had remained unseen by us until this point. The weapon that has haunted and followed Liv throughout her career in XWL. Once on her feet, Liv wipes her feet on the ground, licking her lips as she winds up to swing. With her title secured around her waist, reflecting the light of the TV, Liv moves her arms back before swinging forward with full force. As she does, she sends the forged steel head of the sledgehammer into the screen with full force, but more importantly, the face of the Boss. Sparks pop and fly out of the shattered glass following a shattering boom. The only thing we hear after is silence, and a few heavy breaths from the reigning Women’s Champion.

This is my division now, and you’re not gonna to take that from me this time. I’ll see ya next week, “Boss.”

Liv clasps her hands behind her back, still maintaining a grip on the hammer’s handle as the head scrapes across the floor behind her. She walks towards the camera slowly until she stops just in front of the lens. It’s difficult to foresee what happens next, but before we know it, Liv swiftly takes a shot to the camera, knocking it onto the floor. The camera lands face-up, and the only thing we see in the darkness are the baby blue eyes of Liv Morgan, staring wildly into the lens. Accompanied with those signature crazy eyes, we see the sparkle of her white teeth as her mouth opens up into a twisted smile. Before we know it, Liv pulls that trusty sledgehammer from around her back and lifts it over head, snickering to herself in the back of her throat as she slams it down onto the lens and promptly ends the segment.
Back to top Go down

XWL Exclusive: The Boss' first interview since returning
Page 1 of 1