Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Exclusive Interview with Eli Drake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

Exclusive Interview with Eli Drake  Empty
PostSubject: Exclusive Interview with Eli Drake    Exclusive Interview with Eli Drake  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 05, 2017 9:39 pm

Camera clicks on, and Eli Drake is sitting in a chair.

.:Eli Drake:.
Hey Dummy, Are we live? The point of being a camera man is alerting the important person in this case it is me

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake. Now answer are we live? because I have some stuff to say, and it can't wait until we come back from break.

.:Cameraman:.
ummm.... Yes, Eli we are live.

Took you long enough. Now XWL universe lemme talk to ya! I have been paying very close attention to Finn Balor every since I won, and became the next number one contender for Elite championship. He hasn't said a word on social media, and no one in the back has heard from him since I was declared victorious. With that it seals the envelope, and don't you dare open it! It's not your mail that can have you end up in a world of hurt! I got that demon shaking in his boots, because he knows that with me being named the new number one contender his days as champion are in fact numbered.

Eli chuckles to himself

Not even the Bullet Club can save you. They only delay what is inevitable for

Eli points to his right

E

Li

Drake to take that championship title off of you, and bring some greatness back to this division. You see do you see people really wanting to come after your title? Nope! You wanna know why? It's not cause they are scared of you. It's because with your time with that title you have made it less relevant. Look around Finn is there people lining up to fight you? No. They are going after the Intercontinental title, and the World Heavyweight Championship, because those people know how to bring relevance to their title. When all you do is hide behind your goons when someone wants to get in your face.

Eli stands up from the chair he was in and steps forward towards the camera.

You can not hide Finn. We are going to fight, and I am going to show you what being Elite is really like, because when I become champion not if but WHEN I win we are going back to the old ways when this title was put before the XWL roster. That is what makes this title different from anything else, and honestly Finn you shouldn't be champion right now. You had chance. After chance. After chance. I don't know who you know backstage, but that really steps back from the original rules of the belt. After being beat the first time you should have been sent to the back of the line, and let someone else better than you step up, and yes you better believe I am talking about

Eli points to his right

E

Li

Drake.  Finn it took you three matches to win the Elite title, but it will only take me one. That isn't an insult that is just a fact of life.. Now turn that damn camera off, and get outta my house...

Camera immediately cuts off to black

Back to top Go down

Exclusive Interview with Eli Drake
Page 1 of 1