Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Sit down Interview with Madison Eagles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

XWL.com Exclusive: Sit down Interview with Madison Eagles Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Sit down Interview with Madison Eagles   XWL.com Exclusive: Sit down Interview with Madison Eagles Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 12:50 pm

As the segment begins and the cameras start to role, they're focused on Michael Cole whose sat down in a chair and he begins to introduce this XWL.com exclusive segment

Michael Cole: Hello everybody, here we are backstage before Breakdown on XWL.com, as I sit down with the XWL Diva's champion Madison Eagles as she recovers from her sidelining injury. Madison, thank you for taking the time to sit down with me this week.

The camera then switches over to his guest, Madison Eagles, who is slumped down in her chair facing opposite to Michael Cole's as she replies to him in a tone clearly showing her disinterest on being there at this time

Madison Eagles: Thanks, I'm excited.. I guess that would be the word?

Michael Cole: Well you certainly are enthusiastic about this.

Madison Eagles: That's not really what I'd call it, but...

As Madison tails off in what she was saying an awkward silence fills the room until Michael Cole questions what Madison meant

Michael Cole: Well then what would you call it?

Clearly showing how little she wants to be there Madison remains leaning back in her chair as she exhales deeply before bluntly answering Cole

Madison Eagles: Frustrated.

Michael Cole: Why frustrated?

As Cole continues to metaphorically poke the bear, Madison leans forward as she starts to address Michael Cole's inquiry

Madison Eagles: Why am I frustrated, Michael? I am the XWL Diva's champion that's why I'm frustrated to be here this week, because I can't wrestle this week, again, because of an injury I willingly risked to be champion. And now I have to sit on the sidelines for yet another week, watching my competition and listening to everyone that's ever doubted me saying that they were right about me. That's why I'm frustrated.

Upon finishing speaking Madison lens back in her chair, waiting for Michael Cole to speak once again

Michael Cole: Well since you brought it up, what is the current situation with your injury?

Madison Eagles: Actually Michael, I should be OK to wrestle next week, at least that's what I've been told, and that's great, but it doesn't help me now. And the worst thing is I knew this would happen, I knew that I shouldn't really of wrestled at Supremacy, but I did, and I won just like I wanted to and it was worth it to remain champion, but that doesn't mean I've got to like it. I don't have to like being forced to sit on the sidelines and watch other people doing my job only way worse than me.

Wanting to get down to the hard questions Michael Cole quickly changes the subject using his war time journalism skills at it's finest

Michael Cole: Now Madison, let's cut down to it, at Digital Decision you will be defending your XWL Diva's championship against any one of the current Diva's roster, which will be voted for by the XWL Universe. Now surely there's one of these Diva's that you'd have a preference to be facing for your championship.

Madison Eagles: No, it really doesn't matter who I face, not to sound cocky or anything, but I already know whoever they throw at me, so I don't see the point of playing favorites. Besides what does it matter? It's not me that chooses who I face, it's the fans. They're the ones with the power, not me, so you should be asking them about who they're going to vote for. Not me.

Trying to get Madison to spill the beans as it were over who she'd like to face at Digital Decision Michael Cole continues to try and push the matter

Michael Cole: But is there a certain someone that you think the fans will vote for?

With Cole continuing to push the issue, Madison Eagles is visibly getting more frustrated at him, as she continues to slump back in her chair, nonchalantly responding to Cole's questioning

Madison Eagles: I don't know. Maybe people think Paige deserves another shot at my title, so maybe they'll vote for her. But they could just as easily be voting for Layla, AJ, Madison Rayne or any of the other Diva's for that matter, and it will probably be a close call. And whoever it is they do choose, well what can I say? Hopefully it's someone that can bring the best out of me.

Cole seems unable to process the thought of Madison playing favorites with any Diva so again he asks for a definitive answer

Michael Cole: So there's no one that you'd like to face?

Madison Eagles: I wouldn't say that. Getting another shot at Candice LeRae or Paige would be great, they're the reason I'm not wrestling this week, and the reason I didn't wrestle last week as well, so call it revenge, call it whatever you want to call it, but I'd enjoy the opportunity to give Candice a taste of her own medicine. But just because she and Paige put me out with an injury doesn't mean they deserve a shot at my title does it? I can beat those two anytime I like, why should it be for my title in a match they don't deserve?

Michael Cole: If you ask me it sounds like you don't want to defend your championship against Candice..

Before he can finish what he's saying Madison cuts him off putting him in his place having asked the question one too many times

Madison Eagles: Don't put words in my mouth, if Candice earned a shot at my title then I'd beat her for my title, it's as simple as that, but tell me what she's done to earn it. I'm more than happy to put my title on the line against all comer as long as they've earned it, and right now Candice hasn't done that, at least not to me.

Michael Cole: Well in some people's eyes she has..

Clearly having got underneath Madison's skin with his pestering, Madison sits up as she angrily comes back at Cole

Madison Eagles: And whose eyes is that? Your eyes? Or are these just hypothetical eyes? Maybe you're getting your sources from twitter, and I'm sorry to break it to you, but the seven different Candice LeRae fan pages don't really count.

Michael Cole: They're just people..

Madison Eagles: People? Just people? Tell you what Cole, if I face Candice LeRae next week, I will beat her, AGAIN. If I face her at Digital Decision, I will beat her, AGAIN. Whoever I face I will beat, it's as easy as that. I'm not scared of anyone in that locker room, I've beat them all before and I will beat them all again if I have to, just line them up and one by one I'll knock them down.

Michael Cole: Well it's..

Before he can say anything else Madison cuts him off

Madison Eagles: Shut up, Cole.

Having had enough of Cole's constant questioning Madison stands up, throwing her clip on mic on the floor in the process and walks off the set forcing the segment to come to an abrupt ending
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Sit down Interview with Madison Eagles
Page 1 of 1