Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin Empty
PostSubject: An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin   An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 2:21 pm

Breakdown fades back from commercial and we see the following message

*The Following XWL.Com Exclusive was recorded earlier today*

Jim Ross
Hello folks. Good ol JR here and I’ve got a very special sit-down interview with none other than the Texas Rattlesnake Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Austin shifts in his chair. As the camera focuses on him, his expression remains unchanged. To which JR asks the first question

An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin QIdU1vP

Jim Ross
First off Steve, I’d like to thank you for taking the time to join me for this interview. I can see you’re a bit agitated so we’ll just get right down to the point. Last week you were set to do bout in the first round of the King Of The Ring tournament against Randy Orton.

Jim Ross
We all watched that match very closely. We saw how close it was between the two of you. For every shot Orton had you had another just as hard. I guess what I’m getting at Steve, is the outcome. You lost the match and you’re now out of the running. Where does Stone Cold go from here?

Austin shifts in his chair and his expression changes a bit. He glares towards JR and speaks intensely

An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin AT4anKw

{Steve Austin}
You’re on point with the questions today aren’t you Jim? Obviously you and I both know what happened in the match. Did you really have to sit there in your little cowboy hat and talk to Stone Cold like that? You and I go way back JR. How do YOU think I’m feeling and where do you think I go from here?

Jim goes to speak but Austin cuts him off

{Steve Austin}
Look, I’m sorry if I snapped at you son but, you know better than anybody that when Stone Cold Steve Austin loses something with a big prize that obviously it’s going to eat away at me. Fact of the matter is this. Orton’s one tough kid I’ll give him that. He gave me a run for my money, BUT, I fought just as hard. So I didn’t win big deal. Am I upset about it you bet, who wouldn’t be with as big of a chance that is but, I’m not about to sit here and let it stew. So what’s next for Stone Cold Steve Austin? Only time will tell Jim. Obviously I’m not gonna take my ball and go home. I’m gonna roll on into that next arena. Step on through them ropes. Look whatever jackass is standing across from me in the face and give them one hell of a fight and that’s’ all I got to say about that!

An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin Kd1dCBe

Jim Ross
Alright, I can understand that. I guess my next question is this. As we all saw you gave Dean Ambrose one hell of a fight but you came up just short. Are you at all impressed with the kid and is this over between you two?

Austin shifts his leg and turns before speaking again

An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin 8KRbPDO

{Steve Austin}
Well you’re just firing away at them hardballs ain’t cha JR? It’s no secret that Ambrose got the best of me at the ppv but, much like last week, I went out swinging. I gotta give the kid credit. He’s been champion for a while now. He’s went on into that ring and he’s said he’ll do whatever it takes to keep that title. He did just that. In that same regard Jim, Stone Cold Steve Austin wants that title as well, and I damn sure am gonna do all I can to get it. So to answer your question no, this isn’t over but, I realize there’s others that have to get a shot so I’ll just bide my time and keep on stompin’ mudholes and walkin’ em dry. He can keep the title and when the times right we’ll face off in that ring again.

Jim nods before speaking a final time

An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin 70drChV

Jim Ross
Now that you’ve gotten that out of the way, Steve, what can we expect from arguably THE toughest S.O.B in this company?

Austin laughs lightly before speaking a final time

An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin LN07i3F

{Steve Austin}
I look at going into each match, kind of like a game of darts Jim. You got several shots and you may win some, you may lose some but, as long as you don’t stop fighting you’ll eventually hit that bullseye and prove that you are what you say you are. That’s how it’s going to be with ole Stone Cold from now on. I said I’m THE toughest S.O.B in this company and I’m gonna prove it starting next week. So whoever they’ve got lined up to face me you better do your training now son, because once you step into this ring with me, the last thing you’ll be doing is looking up at he lights after I drop you in the middle of that ring 123 and that’s the bottom line ‘cause Stone Cold Said So!

The camera focuses on Austin’s face as he glares into it.

An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin ZpoDxdl

After a few minutes he gets up and shakes JR’s hand as the feed cuts to black
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

An Exclusive Interview With: Stone Cold Steve Austin
Page 1 of 1