Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Missing Woman Found Pt. 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

XWL.com Exclusive: Missing Woman Found Pt. 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Missing Woman Found Pt. 2   XWL.com Exclusive: Missing Woman Found Pt. 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2019 11:06 am

A grainy screen is what you're greeted to when you log onto XWL.com. The camera quickly fixes itself and we once again are greeted to the sight of Asuka. She looks a little more cleaned up but her bruises and cuts still linger. Her stare is still fuzzy but less zombie like. Sarah comes into view and sits down opposite of the Empress. The sound of paper is being shuffled before Sarah clears her throat slightly catching Asuka's attention

[Sarah]
Hello Asuka. It's good to see you again. You look a lot better then when we met last time. Do you understand the words I am saying?

Asuka doesn't say anything but she does however nod her head slowly. It's not much but it's an improvement from last week. Sarah seems to think the same as she also nods her head

[Sarah]
Now, I see you've been eating again and showering. That's very good. You seem a little bit willing to talk and communicate with staff too. Maybe now you can tell me what happened to you?

Sarah's tone is hopeful but much like last time Asuka doesn't say a word. Her eyes hold a handful of emotions in them but whatever she's seeing, she can't put into words. Or maybe she doesn't want to

[Sarah]
Asuka I can't help you if you don't communicate with me. We just want to help you. Can't you tell me anything?

Asuka stays silent for the next minute. With a sigh of frustration Sarah begins to stand up and head for the camera. That's when it happens

Asuka
...Everything very...unclear...

Sarah immediately takes her seat again across from Asuka. That is the first time Asuka has talked since being in the psychiatric center.

[Sarah]
What do you remember? What do you remember from Wyatt taking you? What did he do to you?

Asuka simply shakes her head

Asuka
Not Wyatt. He...dropped me off to others...

Sarah raises and eyebrow. Not exactly where she thought this story would go. However, she can't let Asuka stop talking right now. This is progress and she intends to keep it going

[Sarah]
To others? Who Asuka?

Asuka
...It hard to remember. It was dark...Really dark. Too many faces. Beatings. Chanting. Agony. Don't know how long I there for. It...pure torture...But there something really weird in my head.

[Sarah]
What is weird?

Asuka looks at Sarah with what could only be described as a dumbfounded expression

Asuka
Some...some of the memories in my head...they not mine!

The camera feed suddenly cuts off and the date September 15th shows up before everything fades to black

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Missing Woman Found Pt. 2
Page 1 of 1