Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

A Contract for a Woman

Go down 
+5
P.R Son
Austin
Jonguin
Bang
Sam
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

A Contract for a Woman Empty
PostSubject: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:17 pm

Okay, so, I'd like to pick up Stephanie McMahon. I know I have Fox on reserve, and I'm currently Maryse, but I'll still only be competing in ring as one diva. I'd like to use Stephanie for some heel promos, and maybe the occasional match. I won't be using Stephanie to compete for the title, so I see no harm in it. I already spoke to David, and he disapproves. But I'd like to see what the rest of you have to say. I personally don't feel it fair that I'm being pinned down to 1 diva. I will never get anywhere as a Superstar, I have no interest in them. So why should I be put down to only 1 person at a time, when other's get 2. I know the range from Superstars and Divas is broad, but it's Stephanie McMahon. If Penguin can just promo as Sara Del Rey, and there can be a managerial Aksana, I see no harm. So please, I'd like to hear everyone's input and opinions. Thanks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:22 pm

lol I asked to be Stephanie McMahon before too because I thought she'd be fun for promos Crying or Very sad.

But you should be able to be her too I feel, since if say (just an example) Oreo wanted to pick up a diva to actually compete as, he'd be allowed to keep Aksana so I don't see the difference. That may be wrong, Idk, but even if it was I'd still say it should be allowed since it's not like you'd be taking people others want since not many desire divas to begin with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:24 pm

Steph is hot so I don't mind it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Well, I guess if we are allowed to be two superstars and one diva, I don't see why we can't be allowed to be two divas and (if you want to be) one superstar. I say approve her tbh.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:26 pm

As long as it's ok with Gaz, since he's Triple H I don't see a problem to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Aw you just threw me under the bus noooo
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:27 pm

Don't really see any problems with it. Same reasons for what RCP said. Not like it's a second diva or anything, just a chance for divas to be more active. My vote, if there was a vote, would be yes to Sammi as Stephanie.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

We have had these same rules for like three years now, it's two superstars and one diva. It's not a gender thing you're just making it into one. Should a guy that doesn't like divas be able to ditch the diva thing and be a third superstar? Absolutely not. We shouldn't make exceptions just for one person, we've already let you save Fox for '13, how can you act like you're being pinned down? You weren't amazingly active as Maryse all the time, and not just recently, you said yourself you didn't have time for a second superstar, or to promo as Kofi, and YET you have time to promo as both Maryse and a second diva?

The reason Jon is SDR is because that takes up his diva spot

Oreo knows that if anyone wants Aksana they will be able to be her because he's only Angelina Love.

I just don't see why we should make an exception for one person. It's never been a gender thing, there's just more divisions for the men, and there are two brands and so that's why we allow two superstars, and one diva. If we make an exception for you we'll have to do it for everybody.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:28 pm

Bang wrote:
As long as it's ok with Gaz, since he's Triple H I don't see a problem to be honest.

I was hoping to do some promos with Gaz, if he's willing.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Dave wrote:
We have had these same rules for like three years now, it's two superstars and one diva. It's not a gender thing you're just making it into one. Should a guy that doesn't like divas be able to ditch the diva thing and be a third superstar? Absolutely not. We shouldn't make exceptions just for one person, we've already let you save Fox for '13, how can you act like you're being pinned down? You weren't amazingly active as Maryse all the time, and not just recently, you said yourself you didn't have time for a second superstar, or to promo as Kofi, and YET you have time to promo as both Maryse and a second diva?

Oreo knows that if anyone wants Aksana they will be able to be her because he's only Angelina Love.

I just don't see why we should make an exception for one person. It's never been a gender thing, there's just more divisions for the men, and there are two brands and so that's why we allow two superstars, and one diva. If we make an exception for you we'll have to do it for everybody.

I'm being pinned down, because despite having her on reserve, that's all it is. A reserve. I can't promo as her, play as her, or do anything until I drop Maryse. I haven't been active as Maryse because I'm so bored with her. I have plenty of options with her, but I just have no desire in promoing with her anymore. This is why I feel the need to switch to somebody new and exciting. The rules should change because the situation has. And not just for gender-related purposes. And as for Kofi, I explained. I will never be able to get into the role of a Superstar. I have the time, just no desire.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:33 pm

Dave wrote:

But how many other people would honestly ask for this? Smh. And is it really a bad thing if they do? That just means more divas and these people probably wouldn't want a superstar anyways if they favor divas that much.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:35 pm

RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:

But how many other people would honestly ask for this? Smh. And is it really a bad thing if they do? That just means more divas and these people probably wouldn't want a superstar anyways if they favor divas that much.

She's not even going to do matches as Steph, so for everyone acting like it'll "help" the division, someone that just promos and never does matches will not help the division, it needs active divas that do matches and promos, so how will someone just doing promos help the division at all?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:

She's not even going to do matches as Steph, so for everyone acting like it'll "help" the division, someone that just promos and never does matches will not help the division, it needs active divas that do matches and promos, so how will someone just doing promos help the division at all?

I suggested to you having Steph do the occasional match, maybe even more. But you wouldn't have it. So I'm not sure what exactly you're looking for from that point.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:36 pm

Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:

Maybe if she's interesting enough, more people will read diva promos. Idk how it'll help the division, but it certainly won't hurt it to put it that way. It wouldn't harm anything lol
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:38 pm

When I had a desire to be Maryse, I promo'd 2-3 times a week, I had the Divas Review for a couple of weeks, I had multiple storylines going and I never missed a match. My inactiveness is due to me having to drive to do anything with her. If other people are allowed switches, I think I should be. And so what if it's another diva? Just brings more to a near-dead division anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:41 pm

Dave wrote:

But does Jon do matches as her? Nope. Sam also said she'd be glad to do some matches as Steph, it'd certainly be a better option that having Jon taking up Del Rey (Although he is awesome <3) just to have a diva, I feel that's a little bit more ridiculous than Sam getting Stephanie.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:42 pm

TheFoxyOne wrote:
When I had a desire to be Maryse, I promo'd 2-3 times a week, I had the Divas Review for a couple of weeks, I had multiple storylines going and I never missed a match. My inactiveness is due to me having to drive to do anything with her. If other people are allowed switches, I think I should be. And so what if it's another diva? Just brings more to a near-dead division anyway.

Near dead? Now that's a huge overstatement.

Kaitlyn
Maryse
Layla
McCool
AJ
Beth
Paige
Natalya
Buggy (Soon)
Krzy's diva (Soon)

will all be active, how is that dead? Could it use more feuds? Sure, but calling it near dead is such an over dramatic statement.

Ever think you have no drive to do anything as her because all you've been on about in the last three to four months is being Fox and dropping Maryse? Not exactly gonna wanna do stuff as Maryse when you plan to drop her so soon in advance. And if ANYTHING if the admins did decide you could be a second diva, which I still see as making an exception which no one else has ever been able to get and still shouldn't you shouldn't be Steph, but Fox since she's already reserved, because there's no way you should have three divas basically at your disposal.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:45 pm

Dave wrote:
TheFoxyOne wrote:

Near dead? Now that's a huge overstatement.

Kaitlyn
Maryse
Layla
McCool
AJ
Beth
Paige
Natalya
Buggy (Soon)
Krzy's diva (Soon)

will all be active, how is that dead? Could it use more feuds? Sure, but calling it near dead is such an over dramatic statement.

Ever think you have no drive to do anything as her because all you've been on about in the last three to four months is being Fox and dropping Maryse? Not exactly gonna wanna do stuff as Maryse when you plan to drop her so soon in advance. And if ANYTHING if the admins did decide you could be a second diva, which I still see as making an exception which no one else has ever been able to get and still shouldn't you shouldn't be Steph, but Fox since she's already reserved, because there's no way you should have three divas basically at your disposal.

The only over dramatic statement being made is the huge issue you're making out of this. So far not one person has had a problem with it but you.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Dave wrote:
TheFoxyOne wrote:

Buggy (Soon)

Already promo'd as Buggy, would of been twice if I was told the right person I was facing this week, but you know thanks for reading.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Because you're making this into a gender thing, when the rules should be the same for EVERYONE. Why should we make an exception for ONE person? It might not be popular but why have rules if you're going to make exceptions all the time? That defeats the purpose of rules.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 pm

Bang wrote:
Dave wrote:
TheFoxyOne wrote:

Buggy (Soon)

Already promo'd as Buggy, would of been twice if I was told the right person I was facing this week, but you know thanks for reading.

I said soon because you haven't done matches yet. I knew you promo'd.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Dave wrote:
Because you're making this into a gender thing, when the rules should be the same for EVERYONE. Why should we make an exception for ONE person? It might not be popular but why have rules if you're going to make exceptions all the time? That defeats the purpose of rules.

This isn't even an exception, it shouldn't have to be. If people can pick up managers, even to fill spots, why can't I. I'd even be willing to do some matches with her, if you'd let me. It's just ridiculous that I can't even be 2 people I like without going through this bullshit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:48 pm

Dave wrote:
But following rules because they're there is pointless as well. Rules need to be changed over time.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:49 pm

RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:
But following rules because they're there is pointless as well. Rules need to be changed over time.

Why should they be changed? There is ONE title for the divas, why should anyone be two divas when there is but ONE title for them?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 pm

Dave wrote:
RCP wrote:
Dave wrote:

Why should they be changed? There is ONE title for the divas, why should anyone be two divas when there is but ONE title for them?

For the absolute last time, I'm not competing for the title as Stephanie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Contract for a Woman   A Contract for a Woman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Contract for a Woman
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next