Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019

Go down 
+6
Sam
lucasman
KingWolf
Gregg
Oreo
P.R Son
10 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 5:00 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: Mississippi Coliseum, Jackson, Mississippi

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 FD6kTih 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 JrWa6Ea

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Curt-Hawkins1 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Tcd05gr

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 OwoeZA9 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 ZpUg4XI

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 3PN4K1P 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 OcCF3HG

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 L7tD3Wj 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Aleister-Black1

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 AkMAzqj 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 DYfyUZK

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 0Rz1hTa 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 IU63hKj

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 UwjO6Jd 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 AROEfwe

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 LVsMrnC 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Pdl8O0f

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 MIuxSsD 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 SprnWhU

Normal Match

Non-Title

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 NxMGTAs 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 UZXN8A1

Normal Match

Non-Title

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 DfNwhyz 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Vlg3M8T

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 ATTXmaj 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 KFE0E6o

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 KxfWnqf 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 XOm9957

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 S1Sgk5U 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 B73aA4e

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 UxcPwbb 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 8bEZeB5

Normal Match

Champion vs Champion

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 DD2799Y 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 PKDfUzb

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 TWUU1vI 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 UXSYXkt

Tag Team Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 DfIEhnp 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 GRlB191
1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 HITO9DL1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Fpmo5tS

Main Event

World Television Championship

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 KmPdXhh 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 XuhlS6g

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2018 5:00 pm

As The First Anarchy of 2019 officially goes live within The Mississippi Coliseum, we kick off The New Year in classic fashion with an extravagant display of pyrotechnics much like we saw when the clock struck midnight and rung in The New Year. 

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 R3Lwn

Fans excitedly cheer and scream, ready to celebrate the start of another great year of XWL action, holding up signs in support of some of the most popular stars, but also in some of the underrated stars they hope will breakout in 2019. After all Johnny Gargano begin 2018 as The Miz's unwilling lackey, and ended it as CO-World Heavyweight Champion, so anything is truly possible within the next 365 days. As we pan across the audience showcasing more of their faces, we finally cut over to the top of the stage where our commentary booth is located, but...there seems to be something unexpected waiting for us...a NEW change to kickoff 2019...a third member of the team? Mauro Ranallo prepares to greet us with a smile, Corey Graves stands to his left...but...who is that to his right? It's none other than known backstage interviewer Renee Young?

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 FFFvAmX

[Mauro Ranallo]
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, and HAPPY NEW YEAR! Welcome to The First Anarchy of 2019, and with that...comes a HUGE change to XWL programming, we'd like to formally welcome to the booth full-time, our very own Renee Young!

[Renee Young]
Thank you, Mauro it is such an honor and a pleasure to join the two out of you out here. This has been a growing passion of mine since entering The Wrestling Business and I am so incredibly excited to expand my horizons and bring a new perspective to the table. 

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 45mgzwl

[Corey Graves]
We understand that our General Manager JBL approached you about joining the team recently, can you talk to us about what this means going forward? 

[Renee Young]
He believes that with the focus of Women being so prominent nowadays, they need a voice at the table, and beyond that since I have interviewed nearly every Superstar in this company at some point I am able to bring a fresh understanding of what makes them tick. But do not fret, if my interviews are something you enjoy I will still perform my duties as an interviewer, just not as often as my main focus is exploring this new chapter. 

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well Renee as your colleague I am so happy for you, and it will be a delight to have someone else at the table that maybe will call it like they see it, as opposed to through some sort of rose tinted glasses.

[Corey Graves]
Hey I call it like I see it too, it's not my fault if my vision is better than yours.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Nyhgfst

[Renee Young]
Alright that's enough you two, we've got a show to talk about, don't we?

[Mauro Ranallo]
My apologies, Renee. Indeed we do, our Main-Event of course comes in response to what happened after last week's World Television Championship Match. When Jeff Hardy successfully defended against his brother Matt Hardy. 

[Corey Graves]
Andrade Cien Almas, the man that wasn't pinned in the Number One Contenders Match that Matt Hardy earned his shot in, saw an opportunity and seized it, laying out The Champion and delivering a challenge. 

[Renee Young]
Andrade Cien Almas of course backed up by the dangerous Zelina Vega who is determined to lead him to success in this coming year, and that success may come tonight as our General Manager has officially granted Andrade his opportunity at The World Television Championship tonight. 

[Mauro Ranallo]
Can Jeff Hardy defend his title in back to back weeks? Or will a New Year ring in a NEW Champion? That comes later on in our Main-Event. 

[Renee Young]
Now I wouldn't be doing my duty as a Woman if I didn't talk about the HUGE Tag-Team Match coming up tonight as well. For first time ever, The Women's Champion and The North American Champion will team up when Natalya & Toni Storm face-off against Number One Contender to Natalya's title Liv Morgan, and her best friend Sasha Banks who Natalya has had plenty of run-ins with in the year prior.

[Corey Graves]
It'll be interesting to see how Liv & Sasha fair against The 2 Champions of The Division. 

[Mauro Ranallo]
But Toni & Natalya surely will be on the course for revenge because let's not forget Liv & Sasha ruined their Champion versus Champion Match 3 weeks ago tarnishing Toni's victory and robbing Natalya of a potential victory. A Storm of Champions with A LOT of HART stand in their way of victory tonight.

[Renee Young]
If I were Toni I'd be watching my back because let's not forget Shayna Baszler was crowned #1 Contender for The North American Championship a couple weeks ago and we know how much Shayna loves to make an impact. 

[Mauro Ranallo]
I didn't think of that but you may be right...Shayna is a hard card to pick out of a deck. 

[Corey Graves]
We could keep yammering on all night, but as both of you see, the show is ready to begin...and there is a certain Superstar that has wasted no time in making their way out to the ring before the show went live, and they are ready to address The XWL Universe. 

After Corey's segue, Renee & Mauro shift their focus to the direction of the ring where now the live audio of the arena kicks in, and we find out that all this time the music belonging to Alexa Bliss has been playing throughout the arena, as Alexa herself stands in the center of the ring. She's got a microphone at her side as she displays a rather nervous stance. We of course can understand why given the fact that for the past month Ruby Riott has made it her mission in life to make sure everyone knows about Alexa's eating disorder, in as vulgar of a manner as possible. She hasn't addressed this in public, in fact she's seemingly gone out of her way to avoid talking about it, likely due to it being too difficult to do...but tonight, as she's here in front of all of us, we can only presume that her silence may be on the cusp of being broken.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The strength it takes for Alexa Bliss to be out here right now is not something your average person could have. 

[Renee Young]
Absolutely, I unfortunately was present for the moment where Ruby Riott went WAY over the line, and I can honestly say I've never seen Alexa Bliss so disarmed by anyone.

[Corey Graves]
Without a doubt ever since Ruby Riott's "disorderly conduct" Alexa just hasn't been herself. 

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think it's understandable, Corey...she just had her biggest darkest secret exposed to the world, and Ruby didn't just tell them...she tried to give us a visual aid. 

[Renee Young]
Don't remind me...I wish I could have been quicker to get help, but it just...it caught everyone by such shock...nobody could believe what was happening, and thankfully for most of you the feed cut out, but for someone like me...that was live and in person for that...I still cannot get the picture let alone the sounds out of my head. 

[Corey Graves]
Without a doubt one of the sickest displays I've ever seen in this business. You see a lot of people cross a lot of lines, but...this was difficult to hear, I can only imagine how difficult it's been for Alexa to have her history plastered out into the world.

As Alexa's eyes close, her theme finally stops, and her arm raises the mic up, taking a deep breath before she tries to address The XWL Universe. But as she stands there, her mouth remains closed, not quite mustering up the strength just yet.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 IpJu00h

Feeling like perhaps she's unable to go through with it, the fans in attendance start to rally support her way, beginning a mild yet growing "Alexa!" chant. Normally this would be just what someone needs to continue on...but her eyes slowly open, and she looks around...not overwhelmed by their support...but, almost more troubled than she already was.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 FhDhswZ

[Alexa Bliss]
I've been trying to find the strength to come out here for the past month. Because, as much as I want to shove my head into the ground and pretend everything's okay...all of you know very well know by now that everything is in fact not okay. I made a decision when I was signed to XWL to be someone that could never feel the way I once felt...to be, this...person I deep down I always wished I could be because surely that's easier than being me, right? I put up all of these walls to hide the person I used to be...and then, in one fell swoop...they all came crashing down, and suddenly I had nowhere to hide my...shame. 

Her head lowers, as her eyes look at the floor, pausing briefly which causes the fans to react with more cheers of support, to which again she shakes off.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Csu1KPx

[Alexa Bliss]
First of all, please...it's very kind of you to cheer right now, but we all know  I am not the kind of person that you should be empathizing with. I am not a good person, despite my backstory that's been thrown in all of your faces lately thanks to a certain someone that I won't give the satisfaction of saying her name...because it's obvious all she wants is attention, even if she has to stoop as low as she has to get it. I have gone out of my way to be someone that could never be compared to who I was. I gave up any sense of integrity, I forwent any redeeming quality I might could have because if all of you hated my guts, then...surely no one would ever care about me enough to find out about who I was before I became an XWL Superstar.

"WE CARE ABOUT YOU ALEXA!" One random fan shouts in the sea of audience members, this causes her to pause. This is uncharted territory for her, and to be brought to it the way that she has is not something she's exactly embracing.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 F1vnaRl

[Alexa Bliss]
I don't want your sympathy, it's part of why I withheld this...because this isn't who I want to be known as, I'd rather be known as the overdramatic bitch that you all loathe than to be known as the...insecure Woman that I really am. 

Her face strains as she utters that last sentence, her grip over the mic tightening as if it were being used in a secondary purpose as a stress ball.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 GM86nev

[Alexa Bliss]
I saw XWL as a new beginning for me. Maybe I wouldn't be exactly proud of who I would be, but at least...I could forget. I could move on and only some days would I feel like the person I used to be. Maybe I brought this on myself, maybe crying "bully" every week led to a real bully stepping up to the plate...but I thought surely no one would ever find out, right? But I guess no matter how hard you try to shield the world from something...eventually it's going to get out, and unfortunately for me...that came at Roulette when this person chose to cross a very fine line. A line that transcends being a "competitor" and just being an overall bad person. No matter how vindictive I was, or how cruel I may have been...even I knew there were some things you just don't do, there are words that are left unsaid. When I attacked people, it was for who they were in this company, not who they were when they were younger...when they were exposed to a world that they found themselves to be inferior to on a daily basis. 

As each word of that last statement was said, you felt a pain in her tone, as if just talking about this is a struggle in itself, one that she's trying to stay the course on so that she can say what she came out here to say.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 JAnt6C1

[Alexa Bliss]
This isn't an attack on Alexa Bliss, The "Wicked Witch Of XWL" This was an attack on Lexi Kaufman, the young girl that when she was a teenager, dealt with a serious disease that as has been previously said, nearly ended my life. This isn't a topic to sell an "event" or a "match" this is a topic that is real, that people, unfortunately, watching right now have dealt with or know someone that has dealt with this. You hate yourself, you want to be like some girl you don't even know because you see how she looks, and she looks so much better than you. You see a goal that seems so unattainable you'll do anything to reach it. And it starts out so simple, but quickly it consumes your life, and I am not okay with someone talking about it as if it's black and white. As if it's something that any of us aspire to ever deal with as if I deserve to be ridiculed over it. As if it's a means to provide you with any semblance of "humor." 

Support from the fans does not wain, instead it begins to grow, as she delves into her difficult chapter in her life, fans are being respectful and understanding, which is all anyone can hope for when talking about something as serious as this, but still you can tell she's not comfortable with the whole idea of any of this, especially that she had to come out here and talk about it.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 SVXmpuy

[Alexa Bliss]
I am not out here tonight to justify myself, or to give this open dialogue that maybe endears me to you. I'm out here because for the past month my escape from that lifetime ago...has been invaded by those very memories that this person for some reason feels it is justified to keep throwing in my face. I am out here in this ring to call this person out and ask them nicely to just stop. You've proven your point, you've destroyed my "character" you've pulled back the curtain on Alexa Bliss. But now it's time to be an adult, not a juvenile bully that thinks this is some kind of a joke...and be done with it. I don't want to fight you, because honestly? I couldn't be professional in a match with you right now if I tried. I just want to go on with my career, and you with yours. So please, come out here, apologize, and never utter my name, or anything about me out of your mouth again. 

As if on cue, Ruby Riott's music begins to play as fans respond with an immediate negative reaction. However, instead of the usual arrogance and over-confidence, Ruby has her head down as if she was truly ashamed of her actions over the past weeks. After all, it was a new year, perhaps her resolution was to make up with the woman she had publicly tormented and embarrassed week after week. 

Alexa, for the first time during this torment, was not cowering, was not backing away from Ruby. She firmly stood her ground, arms folded over her chest like the "Head Bitch in Charge" that was the Alexa Bliss the XWL Universe came to know and detest. Ruby beckoned for a microphone as she entered the ring, looking over towards Alexa.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 F373fQ3

[Ruby Riott]
You know what? You're right. You're right. I'm sorry, Alexa. What I've done? It's been absolutely awful. I've been nothing but a childlike, obnoxious bully. I've made your life an absolute living hell. I've tried my best to just...just wear you down and make you a shell of yourself. And for that...I'm sorry...

[Ruby Riott]
I'm sorry that I didn't do it sooner, you stuck-up, spoiled little brat!

As soon as Ruby proved her words to be insincere, the XWL Universe began to rain down boos and jeers towards her, only for Ruby to let the negative reaction bounce off her with a wicked, arrogant smirk on her lips.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 G63fPLx

[Ruby Riott]
What do I have to apologize for? For telling these people the truth? For showing these people that you've been full of crap this entire time? If you think I'm going to apologize for exposing you as the absolute fraud that you are, then maybe you puked out a few brain cells with your dinner when you were growing up! I have absolutely nothing to apologize for. You know who should be apologizing? You! You should apologize for being so damn full of yourself that you think the whole world should be bowing at your feet! But as soon as someone challenges you, you either throw one of your temper tantrums, or you cry and complain until you get what you want! You do exactly what my niece does...and the pathetic thing about it is, she's seven, and you're twenty-seven.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 YPGqI31

[Ruby Riott]
And the most ridiculous thing about it is, you're contracted by XWL to fight, yet here you are, once again, trying to avoid doing that very thing that you're being paid to do! Every time someone calls you out on your crap, you either run away or you hide behind someone else to fight your battles for you. You used to hide behind Nia Jax...then when Asuka was around, you hid behind Shayna Baszler. And now, you're trying to buddy up to Kairi Sane so that you can hide behind her! 

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 0AeUi9R

[Ruby Riott]
You have all these people to fight for you, but have you ever so much as thanked any of these women for saving your ass every time? Did you even get Nia Jax a Christmas present? After all...she is supposed to be your "best friend", right?  You've had everything handed to you from day one, and you still want to play the victim? 

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 OjdzqZ5

[Ruby Riott]
You can try your hardest to act like this proud, confident woman. But now? The wool isn't over the eyes of these sheep anymore. The world knows that you're nothing but a fraud. You're nothing but all smoke and mirrors. You're nothing but a shell of a woman. You're nothing but a scared little girl. You, Alexa Bliss...are just...nothing. Maybe your parents should've just let you die that night they rushed you to the hospital. After all...they must be so proud of what you've become.

In this moment, as Ruby coldly smirks, proud of herself for speaking in such a cruel way, as the audience boo'd louder and louder...Alexa's hands clenched forming fists, her eyes began to squint, and the timid nature we've seen lately is a thing of the past, as her demeanor goes from zero to a hundred a banshee like scream escaping her as she lunges at Ruby tackling her to the mat to a HUGE pop from the fans!

[Renee Young]
OH! Alexa Bliss has had ENOUGH!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa Bliss is unleashing ALL FIVE FEET OF HER FURY ON RUBY RIOTT!

As Alexa unleashes her fury, the audience continue to scream excitedly, happy to see that after a month of Ruby Riott tearing her down, she is finally fighting back, and taking it to her bully. And like true bullies Ruby is completely shocked that her victim finally fought back, and it's all she can do to try and shield her face as Alexa's fists rain in like a hailstorm. Ruby tries to push her off of her, but as her feet began to rise up to add distance, Alexa thrusts her elbow straight down into Riott's leg and once again mounts her, delivering punch after punch as fans can't help but cheer louder as it goes on. Ruby said that Alexa hides behind people to avoid fighting herself, well be careful what you say, but because she certainly can't say that now as she's being pummeled by Little Miss Bliss herself. 

It's gotta be an incredible feeling for Alexa, to be hitting the person that has taken great satisfaction in spreading her dark past to the entire world, The Woman that has relished being the one to do so. It's been hard to watch, difficult to stomach the dialogue and the deplorable actions, but as a fan, as a viewer watching this all go down...we feel a similar feeling that Alexa must be feeling herself. We see a Woman that maybe we didn't like, sticking up for herself in a way we've never seen her do before. It's still hard to fully believe the drastic change in our perception of her, but when you see someone torn down, you as a human yourself have this intangible need to feel for this person. Because there are some things that you do not even wish on your worst enemy, and the things that Ruby's said and done fall well within that category. Alexa was mean, she was vicious...very over dramatic, but hearing a bit of her story, why she's become this person we've seen...does in fact make us understand her a bit more, it makes us want to support a human like many of us as she stands up to the bully that had been terrorizing her. We're not exactly suddenly "Blissfits" but we do see her a different light than previously. We all know someone like Alexa, someone that's been verbally or even physically attacked because of their background, and while outside of The Wrestling World physically conduct isn't exactly the first route you want that person taking...we'd be lying if we said we wouldn't stand by them if they did. Because part of combating bullies like that is standing up for yourself, showing them that you aren't going to take it anymore. 

As Alexa does just that, showing Ruby with fist after fist that she isn't going to take it anymore...Ruby gives up on shielding herself unsuccessfully, and instead takes a new approach...shoving her hand forward past the flying fists, straight into Alexa's mouth!

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH NO! NOT AGAIN!

[Corey Graves]
I don't like it personally, but it's certainly an effective way to neutralize this attack. 

[Renee Young]
Effective? How about detestable? There are just some things you do not do, and that is right at the top of the list.

Alexa's jaw hinges open, as Ruby's hand starts to dig inside, immediately Bliss is taken back to that dark place...frozen, overwhelmingly filled with panic. Ruby at this time starts to smile, taking a sick delight in the fact that this is all it took to disarm Alexa. So much for standing up for herself, huh? Ruby inches closer, shoving her hand further, Alexa's hands claw at Ruby's arm, trying to pull it out but it's no use. Ruby's channeling Mankind in the most nightmarish way possible and Alexa's suddenly helpless. Bliss' eyes widen, and she starts to retch as her gag reflex is triggered...this can't be happening, we can't seriously be about to see this...Ruby's smile grows bigger and bigger, knowing she's about to do the literal unthinkable...when suddenly Alexa manages to snap out of her frightened state just enough to BITE DOWN ON RUBY'S HAND! Ruby lets out a loud scream as she pulls her hand out of Alexa's mouth, and Alexa still virtually spellbound and panicked quickly flees the ring rolling out under the bottom rope, collapsing to the outside floor.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can't believe what we almost just saw...what in the hell is wrong with Ruby Riott?

[Corey Graves]
I've got nothing, Mauro...it's a bit too far over the line for me. 

[Renee Young]
I should hope so, anyone that thinks what's going on or what Ruby's done is okay really needs to evaluate their morals as a human being. 

Ruby clutches her hand, furiously screaming in a muffled tone before pulling her hand away, revealing a distinct set of bite marks that nearly broke the skin of Ruby's knuckles. This seems to have only angered Ruby further, she quickly steps out onto the apron then jumps to the floor, foaming at the mouth as she spots Alexa crawling to the steps to perhaps use as support to pull herself up. Ruby, however, sees a different purpose for the steel steps. She yanks Alexa up by her hair, then throws her shoulder first into the steps causing Bliss to fall against them clutching her shoulder in instant agony. But that's where her assault takes a pause, turning away from Alexa and to the ring apron which she tosses up and begins to search under it for something, but what? Our question is quickly answered as she pulls out...THE BLISS STICK.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh no...

[Renee Young]
Ugh, I can't watch...

[Corey Graves]
This isn't going to end well...

Fans angrily boo as Ruby's hand glides along The Bliss Stick, admiring it's bedazzled wonder...deviously smiling as she next shifts her sights to Alexa. Bliss, now on her knees, sees what's in her future and begins to plead, apologizing for her actions, anything to avoid the wrath of her own personalized weapon of choice, a weapon she's used to inflict pain upon her victims in the past, perhaps this is poetic justice in some sort of blissfully twisted way. Her attempts prove futile as they fall on deaf ears, Ruby doesn't care for her pleas or her apologies, she just wants to make the shorter woman suffer by any means necessary, her actions in the past proving that there isn't a length she won't go to for the opportunity to make that dream a reality. Ruby takes a hold of the infamous Bliss Stick with both hands and without hesitation, delivers a cruel and calculated strike to Bliss' hurt shoulder, Alexa feeling the effects of her own weapon used against her for the first time since its introduction, causing her to release the sound of unbridled pain and the Bliss Stick to leave a subtle yet painful mark on her shoulder and the part of her hand it unintentionally caught along the way.

[Renee Young]
The Bliss Stick is Alexa's form of empowerment, it evens the playing field for someone of her size, and for it to be used against her is really pouring salt into the wounds Ruby's made.

[Mauro Ranallo]
This just isn't going to end well for Little Miss Bliss...

With Bliss' focus being on the pain that's centralized on her shoulder, Ruby wastes little time beginning her dissection of her victim, dealing a quick yet precise strike to Alexa's exposed abdomen, causing another subtle mark to appear and a shriek of pain to escape her mouth. Ruby, clearly enjoying this too much, begins to twirl the Bliss Stick in her hand as she has an internal discussion of where her next strike should be delivered to as Bliss is now doubled over. By this point, the live audience in attendance is loudly booing The Voice of Anarchy for her actions throughout the entirety of her time out in the ring, but this is another low for Ruby. Upon coming to a decision, Ruby slowly lines up the Bliss Stick vertically across it's owners back as Bliss is still doubled over, feeling the effects of the first two shots she received. A sick smirk comes across Ruby's face as she begins to lift the stick above her head, the boos turning into cheers causing Ruby to think that she's finally converted the crowd to her cause...but all that goes up in flames as she's sent to the thinly layered padding with an Interceptor, Kairi's signature spear.

[Renee Young]
Oh thank god, Kairi Sane to the rescue once again for Alexa Bliss.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Pirate Princess has been an unlikely ally for Alexa over the last month. 

[Corey Graves]
Which I still don't understand, what are we supposed to make of this Renee?

[Renee Young]
Honestly I haven't had a chance to really delve too deep into that myself, I tried to interview Alexa several weeks ago but she was still too emotionally frozen over everything, and that's where Kairi first made her assist to Alexa. If I had to presume I'd say Kairi Sane is the type of person that regardless of who you are stands up for what is right. So regardless of any previous issues she may have developed with Alexa, she couldn't stand by and do nothing. 

Kairi stands above the now downed Ruby Riott, who is holding her abdomen in pain, an ironic sight to say the least, as Sane picks up where Ruby left off, taking a hold of the grounded Bliss Stick, delivering a few stray shots towards the downed Riott to return the favor for the assault prior to her arrival, before turning her attention towards her downed ally in Alexa Bliss. She drops down to a knee and tries to help Bliss up to her feet, causing the latter to instinctively fight against it, not knowing that Kairi has come to her aid. A few seconds pass before Alexa looks up, seeing her savior in the form of The Pirate Princess assisting her to her feet. Kairi returns the Bliss Stick to its owner, causing Bliss to look at it for a second before quickly wielding it in her hands and hit the still downed Ruby Riott with a clean and calculated shot, falling back down to her knees, clearly feeling the effects of both the physical and emotional pain Ruby has inflicted on her. Sane drops down to a knee and helps Alexa back up to her feet, using the apron to keep Bliss vertical. Ruby crawls on her hands and knees towards the entrance ramp, sitting halfway up the ramp clutching her ribs with a look of hatred towards both Kairi Sane and Alexa Bliss before they're suddenly interrupted as XWL's Assistant to the General Manager, Drake Maverick arrives from the back clutching a microphone, security quickly making their way down the ramp to separate Ruby from Kairi and Alexa.

[Drake Maverick]
That's enough! That's enough! You three have been causing far too much of a ruckus on Mr. Layfield's program to let this continue any further! By executive order of Mr. John Bradshaw Layfield, a match-up has been added to the card for our upcoming special event, Breakthrough. At this event, it will be Ruby Riott...versus Alexa Bliss...versus Kairi Sane in a Triple Threat Match! 

The crowd cheers this turn of events as Kairi and Alexa look on. Ruby Riott, however, is absolutely furious, quickly rising to her feet and screaming about how unfair this match was, claiming audibly as the camera focuses on her that "THIS IS BASICALLY A HANDICAP MATCH, YOU LITTLE TWERP!" while still clutching at her ribs. As she attempts to make a beeline for Drake Maverick, however, the Assistant to the General Manager quickly makes his way backstage, security and XWL backstage officials still doing their best to keep her separated from Alexa, Kairi, and now Drake Maverick. As we fade into the next segment, the camera is focused on Kairi and Alexa. Kairi looks on concerned at this turn of events while Alexa has a soft smile on her face.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Mama Mia, what a match coming up at Breakthrough

[Renee Young]
Not necessarily Alexa's ideal layout given her recent friendship that's developed with Kairi...but perhaps having Kairi in there will prevent her from being emotionally disarmed by Ruby like in previous weeks.

[Corey Graves]
Maybe so, but let's remember at the end of the night it's a Triple Threat...will their new bond survive a match where sure, their obvious target is Ruby...but what about when Ruby's down? It's a match on Pay-Per-View...the last Pay-Per-View before Final Stand...a victory there means a lot.

[Renee Young]
Don't play instigator, Corey. 

[Corey Graves]
All I'm saying is...yeah, mostly it's a Handicap for Ruby Riott who has cause trouble for both Women this past month. But, Alexa & Kairi were just rivals a month ago, are we to believe those previous issues don't resurface at some point?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think there's nothing to worry about, if it comes down to them again then we'll see a match much like we did last week. Before Ruby had to go and spoil that of course...

[Renee Young]
Speaking of Ruby, she may not even make it to Breakthrough because she's in a match against Nia Jax tonight...and while The Irre-Blisstible Force may have been somewhat fractured last week, Nia is ever so protective of Alexa. Tonight she has her chance to end Ruby once and for all, especially after she had the nerve to try and sneak into Nia's locker room last week and whisper sweet nothings to her. The absolutely nerve, Nia is going to wreak havoc on her tonight.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That match and much more to come, when the first Anarchy of 2019 continues!

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2019 9:01 pm

Was the opener that hard to follow?
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 6:16 am

As Anarchy continues, we go backstage where we see Roderick Strong gearing up, preparing for his match up tonight with XWL Tag Team Champion Chad Gable. Coming in frame is Renee Young seemingly wanting to conduct an interview with Strong.

Renee Young
Excuse me, Roderick? Would you mind answering a few of my questions?

Roderick Strong

Sure thing Renee

Renee Young
Thank you. Tonight you face one half of the XWL Tag Team Champions in Chad Gable, what are your thoughts on that?

Roderick Strong

Chad Gable is an exceptional athlete, but he’s no match to the “Messiah of the Backbreaker.” I look forward to beating him tonight.

Renee Young
Do you have any fears that Kenny Omega will interfere in some way shape or form after your dastardly attack on him last week?

Roderick Strong

Nah, the boys will be out to keep watch for me tonight, The Undisputed Era are always a step ahead of the game, were not stupid Renee.

Renee begins to ask her next question when we hear the voice of Kenny Omega.

KENNY OMEGA
..but where are "the boys" now, Roderick?

A forearm crashes into the back of Roderick's head, sending him stumbling into Renee Young. As Roderick has fallen to one knee, Omega viciously plants his boot into the side of Roderick Strong's head.

Renee Young runs, calling for help. We see Roderick Strong on his hands and knees. Omega lands another boot, this time to the rib cage of Strong. This pushes Roderick over onto his side. Roderick holds his head in attempt alleviate the pain felt be Omega's brutal strikes.

Omega kneels down beside Strong.

KENNY OMEGA
That doesn't feel too good does it, Roderick? Not for you at least... Did you really think I was just going to let you get away with what you did to me last week? HUH?!

Omega lands a hard slap across Strong's face.

KENNY OMEGA
I've been watching you, Roderick... You and your Undisputed pals. I have had my eyes on you the moment you stepped foot into the building earlier today. I have been plotting... picking my moment to strike without any interruption. You see Roderick... we are both great wrestlers... great athletes... but at the end of the day I will always be better than you. Why? Because I am smarter than you. I am far more calculated than you ever will be... and just like tonight, I will show you just that once again at Breakthrough when I...

As footsteps can be heard quickly approaching in the background, Roderick Strong spits in Omega's face. Omega wipes the spit from his face and smiles... but we see the smile is just a mask as his face turns nearly as red as a tomato.

KENNY OMEGA
You shouldn't have done that...

Quickly, Omega springs to his feet. He begins stomping away at Roderick Strong, but only briefly as a team of security grabs Omega. As they pull Omega away, XWL medical staff hurry onto the scene to check on Strong.

KENNY OMEGA
Get off me!

Omega struggles with security for a moment, but is unable to break free. They drag him away.

KENNY OMEGA
At Breakthrough, your career is over! You hear me you son of a bitch?! OVER!!

With Omega gone, we see Roderick Strong pushing himself into a seated position up against the wall. He insists to the medical staff that he's fine, but they continue tending to him anyway.

Anarchy continues.

Back to top Go down
Gregg
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 11:50 am

*Anarchy resumes to the sight of co-World Heavyweight Champion Johnny Gargano standing in the backstage area somewhere.  Gargano appears to pretty calm and collected, given what happened last week on Anarchy.  He takes a deep breath before speaking into the camera.*

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Km41ARJ

[Johnny Gargano]
You know... there's a lot of things I could stand here and talk about.  I could talk about Tommaso.  I could talk about Chris Jericho.  I could talk about Breakthrough.  But I'm not going to do that.

*Gargano has little emotion in his voice as he continues.*

[Johnny Gargano]
You see, that's what everybody wants.  They want to know more about why I did what I did to Tommaso.  They want to know what I'm going to do to Chris Jericho in response to what happened last week during the Festival Of Friendship... or should I say, The Festival Of The Alpha?

*Gargano smirks a little, as he recalls the brutality he suffered last week at the hands of his arch-rival.  A strange reaction given the beating he endured.*

[Johnny Gargano]
They want know what the mindset of Johnny Gargano is heading into Breakthrough after yet another mindgame and sneak attack.  They want to know if I'm concerned about losing my title... my life's work... against the most cunning and the most decorated champion in XWL's history...

*Gargano snaps into the camera for his next sentence.*

[Johnny Gargano]
Everybody has questions for me right now!  Instead of appreciating the fact that you are all living in the era of Johnny Freakin' Wrestling, you're more concerned with other matters.  But let me ask you some questions instead.  What happened to all the cheers?  What happened to the chants of my name?  I'm still the same guy I always was.  I'm still the same guy you all adored.  But you've all seemingly deserted me.

*Gargano looks down at the ground.  Sadness engulfs his face momentarily before he raises his head again.*

[Johnny Gargano]
I'd be lying if I said it didn't hurt.  It does... but I can get through it.  Because I know that the ends justify the means. My actions have allowed me to achieve my lifelong dream and earned me the World Heavyweight Championship.

*The fire we have seen on several occasions reignites in his eyes.*

[Johnny Gargano]
And my actions at Breakthrough... will allow me to hold on to my title.  To keep living my dream.  I will do whatever it takes to keep on living in this moment and I promise you that at the end of the night I will be the one, sole World Heavyweight Champion.

*Gargano looks down at his title around his waist and taps it proudly.  He takes another deep breath and looks directly into the camera.*

[Johnny Gargano]
I am the hero at the end of this story... and if you're too blind to see that... if you don't approve of my actions... if you're too damn stupid to understand why I've done what I've done... then I don't need your support.

*Gargano's hand covers the camera and pushes it, causing the feed to cut out.*

*Anarchy rolls on...*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:03 pm

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 LVsMrnC 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Pdl8O0f

About 15 minutes in...

[Mauro Ranallo]
This has been an interesting exchange between these two Women.

[Renee Young]
Ruby's a deplorable human being...but as a competitor you do have to admire her ability to be crafty in that ring. This is her first match back in action since Emergence 2018, nearly a year without squaring off with anyone...but she seems to have worked off any rust and is more than holding her own against Nia Jax.

[Corey Graves]
Nia of course has only been pinned by 3 Women in her year since arriving in XWL. Can Ruby be added to that list or will Nia's dominance continue on into 2019 here on the first Anarchy of the New Year?

Ruby Riott is currently climbing the top rope after managing to knock Nia down to a knee with a well timed series of drop kicks. The first time in the 15 minutes that Nia is down, and Ruby knows this is her chance to perhaps send a message to Alexa Bliss by defeating her best friend. As she ascends the top rope, fans are booing, neither of these two Women are exactly "favorites" but between the two of them Nia is the lesser of two evils and so there's small but noticeable "Nia!" chants to rally her back to her feet. Once she's pulled herself up, she turns...and Ruby launches herself off the turnbuckle with a Cross bo- NO NIA CATCHES HER RIGHT OUT OF THE AIR!

[Renee Young]
That's not going to work.

[Corey Graves]
A for effort?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Effort? Let's talk about the effortless scoop out of the air from The Irresistible Force. Ruby is in dire straits.

Nia tries to move Ruby around and position her on her shoulders for The Samoan Drop of hers but Riott is fighting her, squirming around, trying to get free of her grasp, and finally she manages to slip off of her shoulders. What can she do in a moment like this? She has to act fast, and so she does. With only one possible idea in mind, she shoves Nia forward...and unfortunately the official got a little too close so Nia's sent THROUGH the referee knocking him down, and Nia herself falls to a knee perhaps knocking the wind out of her from colliding with a grown man, who while smaller than her still was no slouch himself.

[Corey Graves]
That referee just got dropped like a ball in time square on New Year's eve.

[Renee Young]
Uh Corey, I appreciate the current reference, but what's Ruby doing?

Ruby Riott seemingly shoving Nia into the official on purpose, has quickly exited the ring and is currently searching under the ring for something, but what?

[Mauro Ranallo]
You've gotta be kidding me.

Riott soon returns with something..and while any weapon that's illegally being used right now would bring about boos for the very disliked Woman...her weapon of choice makes the boos even louder, because it's not just a means to potentially beat Nia...it's a cruel way to send a message to the object of her torment as of late, Alexa Bliss. Because in her hands, with a sinister smile across her face, is The Bliss Stick.

[Renee Young]
This is what I was talking about, what is wrong with this Woman? Why is everything so extra with her?

[Corey Graves]
I've spoken my peace on the recent issues and while I don't like it...it could be said that these actions have indeed put a spotlight on her, which is ultimately the goal is it not?

[Mauro Ranallo]
More like a dark and sinister beacon showing us the kind of person Ruby Riott is, not the competitor, but the person herself.

Ruby slithers her way into the ring, armed with Alexa's not so secret weapon, intending to use it against her best friend as some sick kind of statement...

But suddenly to the sound of cheers, comes Alexa's theme song, running out from the back, weaponless, but she doesn't care. She's not about to let this happen to Nia.

[Corey Graves]
Uh, did she leave her weapon in the back? What is she even going to be able to do?

[Renee Young]
Mauro can back me up on this one, but I think we all saw Nia and Alexa's talk last week. Nia felt hurt, that Alexa wasn't supporting her enough, that while Alexa's maybe been dealing with a lot because of Ruby, she's still found it in her to save Kairi Sane. So yes, is this the smartest thing? No. But her best friend is about to feel pain that isn't meant for her, and she's not going to stand by idly and let it happen.

With Nia still down and unaware of what Ruby had in store for her, Alexa rushes to the ring ready to defend her best friend. Ruby finding humor in this swings The Bliss Stick around as if she's ready to go to bat on it's creator...when suddenly, Alexa pauses....stopping at the edge of the ring, almost....going back to that dark place we've seen her go whenever she's in Ruby's line of sight. She was able to break out of it at the start of tonight's show, but these wounds are so fresh that in her attempt to save Nia, she forgot what that meant, coming straight to the woman that's caused her so much emotional turmoil. Ruby starts to laugh as she sees Alexa clam up. "Some hero you are..." She inches forward, perhaps to do what Alexa couldn't and strike the first blow....but as she does...as she leans forward suddenly Alexa snaps back out of it, and quickly grabs Ruby by her leg and begins to drag her out of the ring from under the bottom rope. Ruby falls to the floor with a stunned thud as the fans cheer Alexa for breaking out of the spell.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa nearly slipped back into her shell but thankfully was able to snap out of it and now Ruby is in trouble.

Ruby frantically tries to get up, reaching for The Bliss Stick that had fallen out of her hands, but as her hand reaches it...the boot of Alexa Bliss presses down onto it, snatching it away from Ruby and reclaiming it for her own. "Let me show you how to use it." Alexa quips, swinging at Riott but Ruby being so slippery rolls out of the way, and runs back into the ring. Alexa wants her some of Ruby and she's not going to wait until Breakthrough. The referee's still down, so whatever Alexa does is completely legal...at least in the rules of XWL because what the referee doesn't see, can't be counted against you. So As Ruby slips into the ring, Alexa takes this time to pull herself up onto the apron almost stalking Ruby. Enjoying the fact that for once, it's Ruby that's squirming. But as Alexa's about to swing The Bliss Stick at Riott...suddenly Nia, unaware of what had been going on, comes to, and due to Alexa being so short...she only sees Ruby standing by the apron, and sees it as a perfect opportunity to barrel right through her...but Ruby, again being so slick...saw Nia coming on the titantron, and smiles, side stepping out of the way...as Nia crashes into ALEXA BLISS! The Bliss Stick was swung, and connects right into Nia's temple, while simultaneously Nia like a freight train collides with Alexa sending her flying off the apron. It's a sinister disaster as Nia collapses to the mat, and Alexa plummets to the floor...

[Corey Graves]
I think Alexa would have been better off staying in the back.

[Renee Young]
Oh god, that couldn't have gone any worse.

[Mauro Ranallo]
OH AND NOW THE REFEREE COMES TO! NOT LIKE THIS!

Ruby ever the opportunist, falls into an arrogant cover over Nia as the official dazed begins the count...

3!!!!

[Renee Young]
Ugh.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Thanks to an unfortunate assist from Alexa's Bliss Stick...Ruby Riott has just beaten Nia Jax.

[Renee Young]
And Alexa was sent flying off the apron from Nia so she was completely knocked out, unable to stop it. You hate to see things work out so well for someone like Ruby Riott.

[Corey Graves]
Alexa tried to play hero, but now...ultimately is the reason Nia lost.

[Mauro Ranallo]
That's a bit harsh, she didn't know Nia was coming, and Nia didn't know Alexa was on the apron, it was just a terrible miscommunication.

Ruby celebrates her victory, as both Alexa and Nia are left lying in their respective places. Not an ideal outcome for either Woman who went into tonight to stand up for the other, and their friendship...but we can't be too surprised as Ruby's been able to cause so much havoc up to this point. A victory tonight certainly gives her the momentum heading into the Triple Threat with Alexa & Kairi at Breakthrough, but our focus isn't on that. Our focus is on the two Women that start to stir, and will soon find out what happened, things weren't the best for the friendship between Alexa & Nia last week...and what just happened certainly doesn't help matters. It was an accident, but will they see it that way? Ruby struts up the ramp victorious as the scene closes out.

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 1:58 pm

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 ATTXmaj 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 KFE0E6o

[Corey Graves]
Did you see that!? Shayna cracked the jaw of Alexa with zero remorse.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The Submission Magician showing that she has a lot of cards still up her sleeve even when many tricks have been revealed.

After the match, Baszler clutches her leg that Bliss put a lot of damage on in the duration of the match. She shakes it out as the referee checks on her, she pushes him away with a forceful shove then gets back up on her own. Shayna grimace on her face and all, asks for a microphone to be given to her.

The stagehand grabs the microphone and hands it to her as she impatiently waited, tongue in cheek. Taking some weight off the leg she flicks the switch on and speaks into it clearly.

][The Ace Of Spades; Submission Magician][
(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
Do you think that because Bliss was a bit scrappier than I expected, gave me a fight.. A good warm up before I head into Breakthrough. That, it meant anything to where my head is at, let alone my body? Physically, I was bred for this and made myself into someone you don’t want to see across the ring from you.

She stretches out that leg, gripping hard at the hamstring for a second and wincing.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
This is the pain you endure to become a true champion, this is the pain that shows your strength and Toni Storm has yet to experience that, until at Breakthrough when I have her dead to rights. I’m taking what is rightfully mine, what you stole from underneath me. Storm’s come and go, you’ll be no different.

Shaking her head “No” to anyone who thinks otherwise than her.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
I am the Ace of the woman’s division, I AM THE ACE! You are a little girl from Australia that wanted to become a pro wrestler, well here’s the big leagues and I am going to shut you up.. And beat.. you.. DOWN under.

Raising her eyebrow and shrugging at the same time, confident in this claim.

(丂卄卂ㄚ几卂 乃卂丂乙ㄥ乇尺)
Need I remind you, that title was made for me because coincidentally you thought it was introduced because JBL had a new doll? They saw promise in you, what they didn’t see was me, the THREAT. You thought you were the reason? You’re the placeholder for the real reign, I’ve fought for everything i’ve gotten in this damn place and I will break through that glass ceiling with your head if that means one thing. I become the NEW XWL NORTH AMERICAN.. WOMEN’S.. CHAMPION!

[Renee Young]
These women have showcased what it means to be leaps and bounds ahead of the men sometimes. They can go, and nothing will stop them from being top of the heap. Kudos to Shayna, Kudos to Alexa too. The scene is too hot to handle heading into our Pay Per View event, Breakthrough.

Shayna flips the microphone out of her fingertips and raises both of her arms out, before doing her “Ace” pose for all to soak in. She smiles wildly and we go to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 7:50 pm

Normal Match
1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 L7tD3Wj1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Aleister-Black1

As Aleister slides his way out of the ring and begins to head up the ramp, Renee Young runs down the ramp to try to ask Aleister about the disappearing act last week. Aleister simply looked at Renee, smiled, and walked to the back.

Anarchy Rolls On
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 8:19 pm

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 RaZLlNY

Anarchy returns from an advertisement hyping up the upcoming Pay-Per-View in Breakthrough before returning towards a shot of live audience in attendance, the camera panning throughout the crowd for a few more moments, ultimately transitioning into the backstage area as a video of the recently returned Daniel Bryan making his way down a narrow corridor fills the Titantron. Cheers and “Yes!” chants fill the air as Bryan's destination is believed to be the ring. That is quickly thrown into the garbage as XWL's “Yes!” Man is stopped in his tracks by Kayla Braxton, wielding a microphone in one hand and a smile on her face, causing him to be caught off guard by this apparently impromptu interview.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 0OTVf9z

Kayla Braxton
First off, welcome back, Daniel. Secondly, last week we saw you make your grand return and you made your intentions known, the goal of becoming a Champion at some point down the line. While you were out in the ring, you were interrupted by an imposter Santa, who for some reason decided to attack you. Enter Tyler Breeze. After some vicious words, he unleashed an equally vicious assault on you with the help of his festive cohort. You would end up getting the last laugh on that night but what are your thoughts on XWL's resident Gorgeous Superstar singling you out on his debut.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 RCW6G3E

Daniel Bryan
I think my feelings about Tyler Breeze were made pretty obvious last week when I drove my knee into his “Gorgeous” face, you know, when he tried to use me to send a message but it backfired because he would rather hear himself speak instead of finishing the job. In his defense though, he never really stood a chance, did he? It takes more than a Rent-A-Santa and calling me ugly to keep me down. I will admit, calling me an “Uggo Goat” was a bit of a cheap shot but I'll let that one slide. The fact that out of everything you did, that was your biggest shot goes to show you that your “masterpiece” of a plan was doomed from the start. Words will only get you so far, words can only do so much until you have to back them up and from what I saw last week, backing them up isn't something you can do. So to give you the platform to prove me wrong, at Breakthrou-

Before Daniel could even finish his sentence, he's attacked from behind! Next thing we know, there's a paper bag over Daniel Bryan's face with the the word: "UGGO" printed across the front in bold white letters, while his head is being punched into oblivious by a flurry of closed fists! These fists however, are so beautifully tanned and wrapped in custom fur cuffs that they can only belong to one culprit.. Tyler Breeze! After beating Bryan down onto the ground and giving him one big stomp to finish the job, Breeze steps into the shot and flicks a fallen strand of his blonde hair back out of his GORGEOUS face. Kayla Braxton hesitantly steps back closer to the scene after being beckoned by Prince Pretty, who seems to be ready for his time in the spotlight.

Tyler Breeze
Pardon me Callie, but I believe what Daniel Bryan was trying to say in a much uglier language that beautiful individuals such as myself don't speak, is that Tyler Breeze is perfectly capable of getting any job done. Fashion royalty does not fret with getting grime under their perfectly manicured nails just to put an UGGO BARN ANIMAL-

Tyler leans down and shouts the words at Daniel's paper bag-covered face before returning to his prior posture and looking back at the interviewer, Kayla.

Tyler Breeze
-out of his misery. However Katherine, when said barnyard scamp refuses to stay down and keep his mangy little nose out of pretty people's business, then the King of Cuteville has no problem stepping in. In fact, speaking of Breakthrough, Uggo Goat, I think you and I have some rather unfinished business to attend to, and there's nothing I'd enjoy more than humiliating that hideous mug of yours in front of the entire world, live on pay-per-view!

Breeze glances back down at the slowly writhing body of Daniel Bryan as he speaks this next line:

Tyler Breeze
So I, the Definition of Delish, hereby challenge you, the Definition of DISGUST, to a match at Breakthrough.

and back up at Kayla Braxton.

Tyler Breeze
.. Truly the sad part of it is, if he's half as stupid as he is horrifically unattractive, he'll be there.

Breeze laughs pompously with Kayla as if the two were having tea together with the Queen of anywhere but England, before catching a glimpse of himself in the reflection of his iPhone screen. He grins at himself, stroking his chin while he waltzes off down the corridor.

Last edited by Sam on Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 8:29 pm

We return from the commercial break to find a rather smug looking Peyton Royce in the center of the ring. With a mic on her hand and a grin on her venomous lips, Peyton surveys the crowd who still surprisingly seem to be in her favor. The Venus Flytrap raises her hand to silence the crowd as she raises her mic up in her opposite hand and begins speaking.

[Peyton Royce]
Just a short couple of weeks ago, I played out the end of a long overdue story in front of the entire world. Long ago, an undisclosed swampy spirit with some strong affinity towards nerdy little girls from New Jersey took over the body of AJ Lee. This, "thing" would continue to plague the entire women's division for months, and try her best to leave her foul mark on this company. Well, good and faithful fans of wrestling, after witnessing my happy ending at the expense of Nikki Cross, I can safely assure you all that Sister April is dead, and AJ Lee is alive and well. And it's all because of, you guessed it.. Mother Nature. I might not have seen it when I debuted here in 2017, truth be told I may have even resented her for abandoning me and setting me up to fail, but she knew then what I know now, and I know now more than ever that Mother, truly does know best.

[Peyton Royce]
But one thing she didn't warn me about, was the baggage that the being formerly known as Sister April was lugging along behind her. That baggage came in the form of a Scottish Psychopath with bad teeth, awful hair, and even worse manners. This abomination of an individual has been a thorn in my peacemaking side ever since I returned to lay Sister April to rest, and now it appears that she and I have a little unfinished business of our own. So, Nikki Cross, I want you to-

After a few moments of Nikki Cross's theme playing through the arena, shockingly, there seems to be no sign of the ravenous Psycho Scot of XWL. However, after a few moments, the lights go dark in the arena, the power seemingly cut off to everything in the arena except for the titantron, which has a static feed playing.

[???]
You think you killed me, Mother Nature? You really believe in your thick little head that it's that easy to get rid of me!? No, no...when it comes to the Twisted Sister...she is very much...

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 S3dLMcM

[Nikki Cross]
ALIVE.

The crowd damn near explodes as it appears that the spirit of the Twisted Sister has manifested itself within the soul of Nikki Cross! XWL's resident Psycho Scot has a wicked smirk on her face as she is shown seated on the ground in an undisclosed location, rocking back and forth as she stares a hole into the source of the video.

[Nikki Cross]
Ever since you reared your ugly head, you've been on the warpath to killing Sister April. How could a woman so intoxicated, so aroused by life be so fascinated and obsessed with death? You've tried so hard to kill what I've tried so hard to save...and it's beginning to get on my nerves a little bit. You want to play mind games, hm? You want to play mind games? You want to play!? You want to play with Nikki!? Well then, I've got a game for you! How about we play a nice, fun lil' game of Chess! How's that sound, Peyton?

Nikki giggles before reaching off camera to grab something. As she stands up, the sound of revving can be heard. The camera pans out to reveal that Nikki Cross is armed with a chainsaw!

But that's not all...the undisclosed location Nikki Cross was sitting in...

Is the prized garden of Peyton Royce!

[Nikki Cross]
I'll have the honor of making the first move of our little chess match, Peyton!

With a wicked smirk, Nikki marches into the garden of Peyton Royce, laughing maniacally as she begins to swing the chainsaw, shredding Peyton Royce's most beloved plants into pieces! Peyton Royce screams in a mixture of despair and agony as she drops to her knees, clutching her body in pain as she screams for Nikki to stop her rampage, but it's to no avail. Nikki stomps around the garden of Peyton Royce, leaving nothing but carnage and shredded vines and petals in her wake! The chainsaw finally breaks down from overuse as Nikki stands in the middle of a garden of rubble and ruins. All that remains from her personal Texas Chainsaw Massacre is a single red rose, which she lifts up to her face.

Nikki Cross]
You wanted to kill the thing that I loved? Well, considering I just killed the things that you love? I'd consider us even, now. After all...a rose by any other name...would smell just as sweet...

With one last "screw you" intended towards Peyton Royce, Nikki Cross violently bites the flower portion of the rose away from the stem, spitting it out before uttering one last warning towards Mother Nature's Favorite Daughter.

[Nikki Cross]
Oh! There's one thing I forgot to mention, Peyton...next week, at Breakthrough? We will meet in the middle of that very ring. However, it won't be a fight...it won't be a regular match. No, no, no...see, I went to our ever so illustrious general manager, and it took very little...convincing...for him to give me the match I want. At Breakthrough...it will be Nikki Cross....versus Peyton Royce...

In a Greenhouse Deathmatch.

Nikki's hair hangs over her face as she looks down at the ground while Peyton continues to weep and sob over the agonizing murder of her beloved plants. As Peyton can barely collect herself, Nikki Cross laughs maniacally to herself before tossing her hair back. The weather suddenly changes as the night turns into a rainstorm, rain dripping down Nikki's face.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Yfttdst

[Nikki Cross]
Checkmate, bitch.

The only sound louder than the commotion and shock of the crowd is the agonizing and horrific sobbing and heaving of Peyton Royce as she remains collapsed in the center of the ring, left in complete and utter shambles while the cameras gradually fade out into the next segment.

Last edited by Sam on Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
lucasman
New Talent
lucasman

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2019 9:23 pm

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 AkMAzqj1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 DYfyUZK

Kairi Sane stands tall after the Insane Elbow, soaking in the crowds cheers as the makes her way to the back.

Ember is still standing at ringside, clearly upset at the continued losing streak she's been going on. She lets out one of her war screams and charges towards the timekeeper's area, grabbing a chair. Out of frustration Ember begins smashing the chair against the ring posts, tearing apart the announcer's area and generally letting out her frustration.

Ember goes back to the time keeper's area and grabs a microphone.

Ember Moon
I've had it. You see, I've been the nice person here in the division. I never took any shortcuts. I always felt like I was cheating the fans if I did. The people I fought for. But I listen to you all when Kairi hit the elbow. You gave her everything you used to give me. And I get it. She's a winner.

Ember starts to choke up as she's clearly frustrated by the string of difficult matches. It takes a moment for her to compose herself before bringing the microphone back to her mouth.

Ember Moon
From here on out, the old Ember is gone. The play nice girl who respects everyone is gone. No, from this day forward only the Shenom exists.

Ember drops the mic to the mat, as she vaults over the top rope and out of the ring, making her way to the back as Anarchy goes to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 6:54 am

Anarchy rolls on as the theme of Cody bellows throughout the arena,

Cody dressed in a 3 piece suit makes his way to the ring. Once in the ring Cody requests a microphone.

Cody
I come out here tonight for one simple thing, to finish something I started weeks ago, to remove this chip off my shoulder. Several weeks ago I attacked Jimmy Havoc with the sole reason of he doesn’t deserve to be in this ring on the account that he is a death match wrestler, and not a professional wrestler. The first time we squared off the fans voted in favor of Jimmy. The first bout between Cody vs Jimmy Havoc was a Death Match. Neither of us wanted that ending, Jimmy wanted to kill me while I wanted to beat Jimmy at his own game. I mean what would be more embarrassing than someone like me who has never stepped foot in a ring to have a “Death Match” beat you? But my wonderful, beautiful wife got involved and threw in the white towel on my behalf leaving Jimmy Havoc the victor. The second bout of Cody vs Jimmy Havoc was a mix of both worlds a TLC match picked out by the Roulette Wheel thanks to lady luck. That bout ended with me becoming victorious. Now while I damn near broke his neck, crushed his larynx etc. I came out victorious. Which leads me to why I’m out here. Jimmy Havoc, Last time I checked were one to one. My point still hasn’t been proven, I still don’t think you deserve to be in this ring right now, so let me suggest something that at the end of could possibly change my mind. At Breakthrough, Cody vs Jimmy Havoc 3. This time, no weapons, no shenanigans, just a straight one on one Professional Wrestling match. If you beat me, then you truly deserve to be in this ring.

Mauro Ranallo
And there he is Corey. The man who nearly had his career ended by Cody. The man who has shown no fear in the face of a nearly broken neck. And now, I expect we will be hearing from Jimmy on whether he will accept Cody's challenge.

Corey Graves
Obviously Mauro. Sometimes I swear you state the obvious more often than I am right. But seriously, who does Cody think he is? Jimmy is a deathmatch god! He made his way the hard way and in my opinion, Cody doesn't deserve the opportunity.

Jimmy Havoc stands at the top of the stage, studded mask over his face as he walks down to the ring, the crowd raining down boos as Jimmy flips them off and rolls into the ring with a microphone. Jimmy gets into Cody's face before unhooking the mask and bringing the mic to his mouth.

Jimmy Havoc
Ah. Dear sweet Cody. I will give you this. You set me back. But I've been hurt before. Broken bones. Torn muscles. But to let some self centered, pretentious child who is making a career off his Daddy's name win? No. So, I see your match. And I agree with no no weapons, no shenanigans.

Jimmy pauses for a moment as a smile spreads across Cody's face, seemingly overjoyed that he got what he wanted.

Jimmy Havoc
Excuse me, Cody but I'm not finished. We can have a standard match, but Cody to really finish this. To really find an end to the violence, you will need to pin me not once, but twice. You see Cody, you talk about your father's legacy. You talk about the legacy of the NWA and WCW that was built by the Dream. If you want to go old school Cody, if you want to show you are the better wrestler, than pin me twice. If you can.

Jimmy drops the mic and stands face to face with Cody, waiting for his response.

Cody stands in front of Jimmy Havoc his head buried in his left hand rubbing his forehead, laughing.

Cody
You know, I don’t understand why everyone thinks I’m “Daddy’s Golden Boy”. I learned a lot from my father in his time. The man was a cornerstone to what we have the pleasure of doing today. Without him there would be no King of the Death match tournaments, there would be no tournament of death, there would be no ECW, and there wouldn’t have even been a CZW. Hell if it weren’t for people like my father, Ric Flair, The Four Horsemen, Bruno Sammartino, hell there wouldn’t even be an XWL. I sound like a broken record because I tell every single one of you this every time but you continue to bring it up.  Since you’re the next to do so I will explain it once more. Just because I have Rhodes that follows my name does not mean I’m some “pretentious” child as you call me. The reason I dropped the Rhodes name was for the fact that I wanted to prove my last name doesn’t get me special treatment. I wanted to prove I had what it took to scratch and to claw my way to the top of every single ladder possible without any help. So if I have to pin you twice to end the violence, to prove that I’m not the “Daddy’s boy” you claim that I am so be it. Cody vs Jimmy Havoc 2/3 falls.

Cody reaches his hand out to shake Jimmy’s. Jimmy hesitates but slowly agrees to the hand shake. Once the hand shake was finished, Cody did not let go. Jimmy tried pulling his hand out but to no avail. Cody then jerks Jimmy about 6 inches between Cody and Jimmy. Jimmy looks furious but Cody just smirks and laughs as we see him mouth “See you at Breakthrough” Cody’s theme begins to play once more as he drops down and rolls out of the ring and back up the ramp to the backstage area. As we go to commercial break.  

Last edited by MangoTango on Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 10:14 am

Normal Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 UxcPwbb1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 8bEZeB5

Huge DDT by BecLynchnch! It looks like she may have this match in the bag when...

Becky whirls around begging for Beth to come out and finally fight her like she has wanted, but no one comes out instead Becky is turned around as Tessa hits her with the Hammerlock DDT! Tessa covers Becky!

3!

Tessa rolls out of the ring leaving Becky alone and enraged that Beth Pheonix cost her the match, Becky stands up clutching her head and is immediately grabbed from behind and planted with Widows Peak! The attacker none other than Beth herself! Beth grabs a mic from the ring announcer

Beth Pheonix
You want to fight me so bad? You'll get your chance at Breakthrough!

Beth leaves the ring as we fade to commercial.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 3:58 pm

We return to XWL television with the one and only Drake Maverick stood in the center of the ring. In front of him sits a table with a single black binder while in his hand he holds a mic. He raises it to his lips, smile across his face as he addresses the XWL Universe.

[Drake Maverick]
Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Drake Maverick and tonight I come forth on behalf of Mr. Layfield, the XWL Board of Directors and the CEO himself concerning the tag team championships. After weeks of anticipation, it is time to finally make the match-up official. This contract, laid upon the table in front of me is to be signed by both teams in question. TCSI, and Undisputed Era's O'Reilly and Fish. Tonight, there is no more jokes and fun, tonight is about setting the tone for the match to come. So without further adu, may I present to you, YOUR Tag Team Champions, TCSI!

Two spotlights fall onto the stage to reveal both members of TCSI, back to the crowd. The song takes off and as it hits the infamous vine drop, the two turn to each other. The crowd erupts in cheers for the comedic duo as they begin to walk down the ramp, titles around their waists. Gable singing as Sabin nods to the beat of the song. The fans can be heard singing along as well as seen dancing as the two make their way to the ring and inside.

Once inside they round the table, taking up the side opposite of the ramp. For the first time on television in about a month, the two both hold their titles in posession. They share a look before picking up the mics that have been laid out for them. Gable takes point, raising it up and looking out at the crowd.

"Are you ready?"

He says, the crowd cheering. He doesn't seem satisfied as he then continues.

"NO, I SAID, ARE, YOU-"

Sabin taps him on the shoulder, leaning in and whispering in his ear. Gable looks confused, then shakes his head before returning to the mic.

[Chad Gable]
My apologies to the men who made that slogan a catchphrase. I was not aware. Won't happen again. Want to know what else won't happen again? Good segway, right? Undisputed Era holding OUR, Championships. Because tonight, isn't a game of trading the titles. Tonight is about preparation. Preparation for what is to come at Breakthrough. But TCSI has been prepared for months. It's just finally coming to a head.

Chris Sabin
I hope both of you had fun playing Champion because as long as we're your XWL Tag Team Champions, that's as close as you're going to get. Time and time again, we have proven we are the greatest tag team to ever step foot in this company, we have proven that we're the greatest tag team, period. And how have we proven that you ask, it's quite simple isn't it? We still have these Championships in our possession, just like we'll still have them after Breakthrough.

Chris Sabin
But I hear you asking yourself, “But Christopher, the Alpha Club had those Championships before you, does that make them the greatest tag team too?” Yes, I can read minds. And no, because while the Alpha Club stole our right to be called the first ever Tag Team Champions, we returned the favor and broke their streak, which makes the Trash City Stupid Idiots your longest reigning XWL Tag Team Champions of the world! And that reign will continue past Breakthrough when we show not only our opponents, but their faction mates and the entire world how Disputed the Era of Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly really is.

SHOCK THE SYSTEM!

Sabin, whether he was finished talking or not is interrupted by the theme of the Undisputed Era.  The fans give them their customary mixed reaction as they appear at the top of the ramp with mics in hand.  O'Reilly and Fish don't look happy given that TCSI last week stole back the title they have held possession of for the last couple of weeks.  They begin to walk towards the ring, their gazes firmly fixed on TCSI.  O'Reilly raises his mic up first out of the two.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
Cut the music!  Who the hell do you guys think you are?

Sabin and Gable exchange glances and shrug in a comical fashion, before joking off mic.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
No, no, no, no, no!  Enough of this!  Bobby and I have had it up to here with the two of you coming out here every week, laughing and joking, making a mockery of the Tag Team Championships.

O'Reilly is clearly furious as he and Fish climb the ring steps and enter the ring.  They stand across from TCSI at a safe distance, given how contract signings usually go.  O'Reilly isn't done however as he raises his microphone once more.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
It's about time that a real tag team held those titles.  Not some half-baked, hashed together team.  Didn't you guys hate each other just a few short months ago?  The only joke you should be making is about how dumb the two of you are to so easily put aside your differences just to be relevant around here.  I mean, come on.  Chris.  You were one half of the greatest tag teams of all time - The Motor City Machine Guns.

The crowd pops in a big way at the mention of the legendary duo.  Sabin nods smugly, proud of his history.

[Kyle O'Reilly]
You were a tag team legend.  One of the all time greats.  And now look at you.  You're teaming with Chad Gable.  Chad Gable?  Really?  It's pretty sad to be honest with you.  And it's kinda ironic how you guys love parodies so much because that's what TCSI is... a parody of a real tag team!

The crowd boos as O'Reilly lets his venomous words sink in for a moment.  Fish now raises his mic upwards to deliver some dialogue of his own.

[Bobby Fish]
TEN YEARS?! Ten Years these fans waited for this company to add a Tag Team Division, then we get stuck with this. Those titles, this whole tag division deserves better than you two. It deserves a REAL team to lead the division, and make it relevant. You two are a joke of a tag team that managed to make this division a joke, You two managed to destroy what took ten years to build...But at Breakthrough when we defeat you two...We will save the entire division. You might be the longest reigning champions so far...But now you're facing what Tag Team wrestling is about! We define tag team wrestling.

[Bobby Fish]
We've travelled the world dominating tag division after tag division. I came to XWL for one reason and that is to win those championships with this man. You got a lucky escape at Roulette, but at Breakthrough...You won't have that luck. Me and Kyle are putting a end to all of this, putting a end to your joke of a tag team...We are bringing those titles to the Undisputed Era. There isn't a tag team in this world more deserving than me and Kyle, what have you two ever done to deserve to be called Tag Team Champions? We've had it with all of this at Breakthrough it's time this company gets champions it can be proud of.

Fish slams the microphone down on the table, before grabbing the contract. Fish removes the pen and signs the contract. Kyle follows and signs along the dotted line.

Maverick now slides the contract across to Chad Gable, Gable picks up the pen and is about to sign the contract...but he stops to take a few moments to study the contract. Gable and Sabin have a quiet discussion between them, pointing to certain parts of the contract.  This just further annoys the Undisputed Era, shouting across the table for them to just sign the contract.

Gable finally signs it, before passing the contract to Sabin who also now signs the contract!

[Drake Maverick]
Ladies and Gentlemen it's official! At Breakthrough, TCSI will defend their tag team championships against Kyle O'Reilly and Bobby Fish of the Undisputed Era!

All 4 men just stare across the table at each other, TCSI raise up their tag team titles as this usually calm contract signing comes to a end.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 4:18 pm

Tag Team Match

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 DfIEhnp 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 GRlB191
1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 HITO9DL1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Fpmo5tS

Liv & Natalya are legal, Liv runs for the Jersey Codebreaker, Sasha tags herself in as she bounces off the ropes and climbs top rope. Liv perhaps not expecting that looks back as she drops The Champion with the Codebreaker sees Sasha crash down onto Natalya with a Frog Splash. Toni Storm is ready to run in to break the pin, when suddenly she's yanked off the apron by her #1 Contender Shayna Baszler! She's brought to the floor trapped in Shayna's dreaded submission unbeknownst to the official who had began the count. SASHA BANKS STARTS OFF HER 2019 DOING WHAT SHE COULDN'T DO ALL LAST YEAR, PINNING NATALYA!

And fin

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 4:22 pm

Normal Match

Champion vs Champion

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 DD2799Y 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 PKDfUzb

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

With both men colliding onto the canvas from the elevation of a Powerbomb counter from the middle rope, Sydal and Sabin lie back first on the ring, the maneuver taking more out of them than anticipated after the grueling match they've both had thus far. Sabin is the first to show signs of life, struggling up to a knee as Sydal has yet to move since impact. A few moments pass before the “Stupid Idiot” from “Trash City” makes it up to a vertical base, albeit the foundation isn't as properly leveled as he had hoped, swaying back and forth against his better attempts to fight this. Opting to take his chances and letting Future Sabin deal with it when he crosses that bridge, the present day Sabin does his best to steady his waning posture, stalking the still downed Intercontinental Champion.

When Sydal remained motionless, Sabin drops down to a knee and takes a hold of his hand, jerking it back and forth to no response. Knowing that a victory here tonight against the Intercontinental Champion would be huge heading into his title defense against The Undisputed Era, of which Matt Sydal is the leader of, Sabin uses most of his remaining energy to pull Sydal's body slowly but surely off the canvas and with one final push, tosses him over his own shoulders. Sabin wraps Sydal's legs before turning his upper body ninety degrees to the left before swinging back around, using the momentum to his full advantage, slamming Sydal down onto the canvas with Sabin's signature move: The Cradle Shock. He combos the impact of the move with a pinfall attempt as the referee jumps down onto the canvas to make the count.

3!

The theme of the Trash City Stupid Idiots begins to play as Sabin, who is now back first on the canvas, lets out a sigh of relief, the match finally coming to an end. Sabin begins to pull himself up, the referee coming over holding his half of the XWL Tag Team Championships before helping the exhausted Superstar up to his feet, handing over the Championship and raising his arm into the air. The referee releases his grip and goes to retrieve the Intercontinental Championship, kneeling down when he reaches Sydal, who has now just begun to stir when he's handed his Championship. Now in a seated position and trying to process what just happened, Sabin slowly makes his way towards the downed Sydal, clearly feeling the aftereffects of this heated contest, before extending his arm out towards his opponent for the evening.

A still dazed Sydal looks up, contemplating the gesture shown by his fellow Champion. A few moments pass before Sydal accepts Sabin's handshake, leading to Sabin attempting to pull Sydal up to his feet which proves to be quite the feat in his weakened state but eventually is successful. Now standing face to face and shaking hands in the center of the ring, Sydal uses some of his remaining energy to toss the Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder, causing Sabin's gaze to change from Sydal to the Championship in question, his smile beginning to slowly fade. The Championship that eluded him for the entirety of both his tenures in this company, the Championship that was the sole reason he made his return in the first place, just sitting there, almost taunting him.

Sydal breaks the handshake, knowing full well what Sabin's intentions are, but not only is Sabin's sight on becoming the Intercontinental Champion, he's half of the reason that his faction, The Undisputed Era, more specifically the team of Bobby Fish and Kyle O'Reilly, aren't the current XWL Tag Team Champions. Sabin's eyes return to Sydal, a cold glare being exchanged between the duo before Sabin drops down to the canvas and rolls out of the ring, making his way up the entrance ramp and leaving Sydal alone in the ring. Tonight has shown that Sabin can defeat the Intercontinental Champion in singles competition, and with the victory fresh in the record books, how long will it be until Sabin's name in thrown into the proverbial hat to turn the once pipe dream into a reality?

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 4:31 pm

Main Event

World Television Championship

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 KmPdXhh 1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 XuhlS6g

Spoilers ahead of a good match, go back and watch it.

The match has come to a close with what has to be the most shocking moment of the new year, Andrade “Cien” Almas is besides himself after securing the three on Jeff Hardy in our Main Event. Almas covering his face, with his hands as Zelina swarms the ring after grabbing the title from the timekeeper’s area. The fans are looking on, Andrade put his all into this match and they are appreciating it reluctantly.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 ZGazAVp

[Mauro Ranallo]
You can’t dispute talent, take away nothing from Jeff Hardy but Andrade “Cien” Almas seized this opportunity and made the most of it. He caught him off guard, it was a combo that shocked the world.

[Corey Graves]
Let’s not sweet talk here, Mauro. THE ERA OF ALMAS IS HERE, and IT’S HERE TO STAY! I normally am an unbiased commentator but he’s been telling everyone for months that he was going to capture championship gold.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I mean yeah, right. You may not agree with his tactics on what led him to this moment but what better way to start off the new year with the changing of the guard. They both fought tooth and nail, Almas came out on top in our Main Event of the evening.

[Renee Young]
Andrade capturing championship gold in dramatic fashion, If this is what sets the tone for 2019, I cannot wait to see what happens next!

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 KwceEGx

Andrade running his hands through his hair, falls onto his chest then slapping the mat proud of what he’s accomplished, Vega having the title in her hands and urges Andrade to look.

He finally sees what is now his up close, and yanks it out of her hand. His sense of pride and honor goes away in that very moment, he has a smug look on his face and full of arrogance. He then turns his body to the side and poses with the title laying over him, a Tranquilo! pose for everyone.

Zelina standing behind him and clapping and smiling with an evil grin, Jeff Hardy now rolling out of the ring and heading to the back, but not before Almas points to him still in that pose, telling him to go to the back. Not dealing with Almas’s egotism, Jeff leaves after greeting a couple fans. Andrade sticks out his tongue with the championship and rolls around with it.

[Corey Graves]
Ladies and Gentleman, what you’re witnessing is the first look of the new year, the first history making moment. You are seeing live and in color, the.. GIFT of ALMAS! It’s for everyone, the gift doesn’t cost much, you can afford it by taking notice.

El Idolo quickly gets back up to his feet as Vega is telling all the fans to take a good look. He then begins putting the strap over his shoulder, until taking a full grab of it. Him and Zelina lock eyes, they look back at the championship, she takes one side of it and goes behind him, clipping the belt around his waistline and hugs him from behind. Andrade puts both of his arms out, and drops to both of his knees as the camera crew does flash photography.

Both Almas and Zelina exit the ring and are riding high on their victory here tonight. The commentary team stand up to congratulate him, Andrade looks to them, walks over with a smirk on his face and then hops onto the top of the table after finding his footing.

[Renee Young]
A new year with a new champion to kick things off right, with a bang and these two will be a force to be reckoned with.

[Corey Graves]
He's 100, He's the new World Television Champion and he's the face of this brand, our brand!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Another electrifying edition of Anarchy, indeed and Cien takes his place among the greats, Goodnight everyone and Breakthrough comes to you LIVE January 7th.

1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 LTax3Kf

Standing tall above everyone in the entire arena, Almas takes the belt off from around him and then puts both of his hands around it, raising it over him and gloating to the entire world. Vega has her arm around the leg of her man and proudly so. Cien keeps this pose with the World Television Championship as the first Anarchy of 2019 comes to a grand finale with the scene of our new champion relishing in his momentous victory.
king
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 4:59 pm

Aye, grats to Ryan!!!!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2019 5:17 pm

Congratulations to a well deserved win and a NEW CHAMPION! cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2019 2:26 am

P.R Son wrote:
Congratulations to a well deserved win and a NEW CHAMPION! cheers cheers

Same as already said - massive congratulations to the new champion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019   1 - XWL Anarchy:  12/31/2018  -  1/7/2019 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 12/31/2018 - 1/7/2019
Page 1 of 1