Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM

Go down 
+2
P1
P.R Son
6 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 07, 2019 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: State Farm Arena, Atlanta, Georgia

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Lgn3Xwy XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Edw7CQY

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM YQWbyg3 XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 4Nfxo7P

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Mn538ez XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Aiden_10

Tag Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM QumC0Y5 XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM F2v3UUQ
XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM UpcVnTg XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM FTKanIE

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM MS3cVjc XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM UXSYXkt

Main Event

Fatal 4 Way

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 99pUbVk XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Z8EwJ62
XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM AROEfwe XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM U54TzOl

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 9:15 am

All we can hear is the sound of boos as XWL Anarchy opens. We are shown a close up of the titantron, which doesn’t have the usual XWL logo on it. The stage isn’t lighting up with pyro, and the Anarchy theme song isn’t playing.. Instead the lights are dark, minus the flashes of cameras. A very familiar theme song is playing. And the titantron shows the words “Miz TV” lighting up the arena. The camera zooms out so that we can see the cause of the crowd’s boos, as suspected it is indeed The Miz and Maryse standing in the middle of the ring with smirks on their faces. The Miz even has the audacity to hold the microphone out to the audience, taunting them to boo even louder, which of course they do.

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 0868a110

Renee Young
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to XWL Anarchy!! We’re live here at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, Georgia!!! I know that this isn’t how we usually kick off the show, and I’m not sure exactly what’s going on, but what I do know is that we have a great night in store for you all tonight!!

Corey Graves
Who cares about that!! The Miz is back!!! And Maryse!! Wait.. Is this a dream Renee?? Pinch Me!!... Oww!! I was kidding…

Renee Young
Well I wasn’t, we have a great show planned for tonight!! We have Mike Kanellis who’s true love is Maria Kenellis, taking on R-Truth who’s true love is The Million Dollar Title!!

Corey Graves
Well you never know what can happen in love!! Or with the Million Dollar Title!!

Renee Young
We also have Ruby Riott taking on Bianca Belair!!

Corey Graves
Ruby and Bianca had a “enemy of my enemy is my friend” moment when they teamed up to take out Nia Jax and Charlotte Flair, but this week they’re going to be on the opposite side of the ring..

Renee Young
And you better believe that they’ll both be on high alert in case Nia Jax or Charlotte try to get involved!

Corey Graves
We also have WALTER and Aiden English going one on one. They’ve both been names that have been talked about a lot regarding an Intercontinental Title Match, so they’re both going to get a chance to prove themselves tonight.

Renee Young
As are Adam Cole and Dominik Dijakovic when they take on the World Champ Daniel Bryan and Bobby Roode. They’re going to try to prove why it’s them, and not R-Truth and Kyle O’Reilly who deserve a Tag Team Title Shot.

Corey Graves
Are you ready to be entertained Renee?

Renee Young
What?

Corey Graves
Well, Sheamus is taking on Chad Gable tonight!!

Renee Young
Well with Sheamus’ new mindset, if I were Gable, I’d bring Sabin along for backup!!

Corey Graves
That’s for sure!! And of course we have our Main Event!! The four men in the voting for the World Title Match!! Keith Lee, Joey Janela, Finn Balor, and Dea- err, Jo-

Renee Young
Jon Moxley!

Corey Graves
Thanks! I know Vince isn’t around, but I’m still not trying to get fined in case he comes back!!

Renee Young
Well I for on-

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 60d0b710

***The Miz***
LLLLLLLLLLAAADDDIIIEESS AND Gentlemennnn!!! Welcome to XWL Anarchy!! We are one week away from Cyberslam, so I thought to myself, what better way to kick off tonight’s show then THE Most Must See Talk Show on XWL Television!! That’s right, sorry Alexa Bliss, but I’ve returned. So you and your “Moment of Please Get Off My TV Screen” can pack up your coffee’s in to go cups, write your names on them like they do at Starbucks, and hit the road!! Because Mizzzzzz TV is backkkk babyyyy!!!!!!!

The Miz and Maryse laugh as the crowd’s boos intensify, there is even a small “We Want Bliss” chant.

***The Miz***
Oh trust me, you do NOT want Bliss, or Moxley, or anyone for that matter.. Why would you settle for C-Rated Talk Shows when you have an A-Lister on your roster.. And why would you bother with a B-Rated women like Alexa Bliss, when the most beautiful woman in the HISTORY of sports entertainment is right here on your TV screens live for all of you tonight!!

The Miz takes Maryse’s hand and has her do a seductive spin, showing off each and every curve that all the ladies watching wish that they had, and all the men, well the whistles and catcalls from the live audience could tell you more than enough of what the men in attendance are thinking... Maryse smiles as her cheeks turn a shade pinker, and raises her left hand, revealing a diamond on her ring finger that is probably worth twenty times more than most of the married viewer’s rings, rehearsal dinner, wedding, reception, and honeymoon COMBINED!! The Miz shouts, but it’s off mic to the closest camera so only the viewers watching at home as well as a few of the front row fans can hear; “Yeah, that’s right!! I wifeyed her up!!!”.. Maryse grins and takes Miz’s chin in her right hand and his tie in her left, bringing him in for a long, sexy, rewind worthy kiss, grinding up on him in the process. As soon as Maryse’s lips leave her husband’s she pushes him away and laughs to herself as the crowd can’t help themselves but let out a cheer. The Miz stares at Maryse with puppy dog eyes, not having moved since she broke away from the kiss, and watches as his wife struts to her seat. He finally snaps out of it, adjusts his tie, puts his sunglasses back on, and sits down next to his wife.

***The Miz***
There is NO man in attendance or watching at home, hell there is no one on this EARTH who doesn’t wish that they were me… I have the looks, the money, the fame.. I’m the MOST must-see Superstar in XWL, I am the ONLY A-Lister on this roster, oh yeah and did I mention… My wife is SMOKING HOT!!!

The Miz laughs as the crowd gives off a heavy boo, mixed with a few whistles.

***The Miz***
I might not be able to flip around the ring like Chris Sabin, I don’t have some sob story indy background like Finn Balor, I’m not as big or strong as Keith Lee… But what I do have is THE sharpest mind in sports entertainment, and an even sharper mouth.. There’s no one who can talk the talk like The Miz, in the ring, or on the big screen.. So while all your “favorite superstars” have been here on Anarchy, putting on some of the WORST rated television in XWL HISTORY.. I’ve been the one on Jimmy Kimmel, Conan, Jimmy Fallon, James Corden, ALL the most exclusive red carpets, and all of the biggest interviews AROUND THE WORLD to promote this company, and single handedly keep the ratings from plummeting below rock bottom... I am THE ONLY reason that Anarchy still has a TV deal, I am THE ONLY reason that people still tune into XWL Television Monday nights, and I sure as hell am THE ONLY REASON that the superstars in the back still have a job today!! If it wasn’t for me going on all the top talk shows to promote XWL, if it wasn’t for me making appearances on all the big red carpet events to keep Professional Wrestling relevant, it wasn’t for me traveling all around the world to tell everyone just how great XWL is then no one would keep watching... Because we sure as hell know that the in ring or on mic performances is NOT the reason that the tickets are being sold.. It’s because of ME!! And you’re welcome..

The Miz bows as the crowd decides to thank him with a loud boo.

***The Miz***
… But.. I got tired of lying.. Because the truth is that during all of those interviews, during all the red carpet events, during all the commercials I shot… Each and every time that I told the world that there is no better TV than XWL Anarchy.. I was lying right through my perfect teeth.. I mean, sure we have the likes of Mandy Rose, Cesaro, Roode, and of course Daniel Bryan.. And they’re great, and are doing their best to keep this show afloat from the trenches..  But they’re not enough, they’re not STARS .. Remember the days of The Rock? Cody Rhodes? Alex Shelley? Layla? Now THEY sold tickets, THEY got people’s asses in the seats, THEY were true stars…

The crowd lets out a “Rocky” chant.

***The Miz***
You people deserve someone who can make you feel that way again!! Someone who is truly “larger than life”, someone who can get you all on your feet with just a single catch phrase, someone who is a true STAR… So ladies and gentlemen.. Allow me to introduce to you all, your NEW hero, the NEW face of the company, the NEW and TRUE star of XWL!!!

The crowd begins to buzz with anticipation as they wait for The Miz to introduce his first guest of Miz TV.

***The Miz***
ME!!!!

The crowd’s boos reach new heights in volume as Maryse claps on The Miz, who is smiling from ear to ear and mouthing the words “Thank You” over and over again.

***The Miz***
That’s right!! I’m returning to in ring competition starting ne-

The Miz is drowned out by the crowd’s boos. He pauses and looks around at the crowd, mouthing “Really?”..

***The Miz***
I said.. I’m returning to in ri-

Once again The Miz is forced to stop as the crowd’s boos intensify. The Miz just smirks and looks over at Maryse, saying something to her that the camera can’t pick up. After a few moments The Miz raises his hand. He keeps it raised for a few seconds longer, waiting for the crowd to finally settle down..

***The Miz***
That’s right… WHEN MY HAND GOES UP, YOUR MOUTH GOES SHUT!!!!

The crowd gives off a half boo, half laugh before finally settling down.

***The Miz***
Better.. Now as I was saying.. I’m returning to in ring competition starting next week… So you will no longer be without the STAR that this company so desperately needs!! Finally you’ll have a true A-Lister in front of your very eyes each and every week… You’re welcome!!!

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 5f087310

***The Miz***
But enough about me.. You see I am a very selfless man.. Humble too..

The Miz smirks to himself as Maryse laughs.

***The Miz***
And being the selfless man that I am, I’ve always put the good of this company before myself. That’s why when Vince wanted me to take some time off from wrestling to do what I do best, and be a star on the red carpet to promote XWL.. I said yes.. Even though it was my dream to be a wrestler, I still said yes.. And now I’m an A-Lister, now I’m a Hollywood success, now I’m a reality TV star… You see, good things come to good people, all it takes is.. Well, incredibly good looks, an overflowing amount of talent, and of course.. A SMOKING HOT WIFE!!!

The Miz laughs to himself as Maryse smiles.

***The Miz***
I love saying that!! Anyways… Being the selfless man that I am, I agreed to become the host of the Most Talked About Talk Show in Professional Wrestling history, so that I can share my A-lister spotlight with the rest of the roster… Right here on Miz TV!!! Now usually this is where I introduce my next guest, who is an up and coming talent, or two guests with beef that need to hype up their match, or maybe even just a champion or contender who needs the A-Lister to shine some of my spotlight on them.. But not tonight. No. This is the Grand Return of Miz TV!!!! So I won’t force you to deal with some B-Rated guests from the locker room. No. There is no one in the back worthy of being the guest of tonight’s Miz TV.. So I went and found someone who is…

The crowd begins to buzz, wondering who it is.

***The Miz***
As a matter of fact, this is the ONLY man who is worthy of being the first guest on the big return of the most trending talk show in sports entertainment.. This man is not only a wrestler, but he has also taken Hollywood by storm.. He raises eyebrows.. He is electrifying.. He is .. Well, this man doesn’t need an introduction… So without further adieu let me introduce to you all my guest of the evening..

The Miz pauses for a few moments to build anticipation. The crowd is chanting “Rocky” and cheering, happy that at least some good came from The Miz being on their TV sets...

***The Miz***
The C-Lister beating, escargot eating, wife’s blazing, hand raising, mouth stopping, movie dropping, I like mind games like playing possum, cause I’m the Miz and I’m Awesome, the most Must-See man in all of sports entertainment... The Miz!!!

The Miz and Maryse laugh to themselves, as if they just said the funniest inside joke to one another. The crowd however did not think that The Miz’s trickery was so funny, responding by booing very, very, verrrry loudly.

***The Miz***
Aww.. What’s wrong? Are you not entertained??!?? I said ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!?!... Who am I Maryse??.. Wait, first picture me really pale and with a stupid haircut. Alright let me try again...

The Miz tries his best irish accent as he says Sheamus’ new catch phrase once more.

***The Miz***
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED??

Maryse snaps her fingers as if she was thinking, then shouts “Sheamus!!”.

***The Miz***
That’s right!! You see, that’s why I’m an A-Lister.. Not only am I a wrestler, not only am I a Reality TV Star, not only am I a successful hollywood actor, but I can also do impressions!!! You know, speaking of “are you not entertained” I met Russel Crowe on set once, nice guy… Oh and by the way Sheamus, no we are not entertained..

The crowd continues to boo, still upset that The Miz teased The Rock’s return.

***The Miz***
Oh lighten up people.. It was a joke!! Who needs Dwayne when you have The Miz!!! He’s off being a hollywood actor, for Dwayne. I was out doing it for this company. So you might boo me, and love him.. But he wasn’t the one on the red carpets repping XWL gear, he wasn’t the one on all the talk shows being forced to lie by saying that our top stars like Chris Sabin or Matt Sydal had talent and were worth tuning in for…

The crowd starts a “You Suck” chant, especially not happy that The Miz just dissed the fan favorite Matt Sydal.

***The Miz***
This is the grand return of The Most Talked About Talk Show in sports entertainment, and I’ll be damned if I let anyone ruin it with their mediocracy!! That’s why there are NO guests tonight, because tonight is about ME!!! I’m The Miz!! I’m Awesome.. AND I’M BACK!!... THAT is what the headline is going to be on XWL.com, THAT is what’s going to be trending all over Twitter, THAT is going to be the OMG Moment of the Year... “The Miz returns to XWL”..

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 464a6410

***The Miz***
But what about match of the year? Well as it so happens I AM going to be competing at Cyberslam, and it IS going to not only be match of the year, but it is going to be the most MUST SEE match of the year!!! Make sure you go to XWL.com/Cyberslam and vote for all of the Cyberslam matches!! Including mine!! There are three different match types to choose from.. The first one is Iron Man, because who wouldn’t want to watch me for an hour!!!! Option number two is First Blood. You see in Hollywood the majority of the actors have stunt doubles because they’re afraid of getting hurt. I’m not afraid of getting hurt, I might be a Hollywood A-Lister, but I’m still an XWL Superstar, and I still have what it takes to get it done in the ring. There won’t be any props or fake blood, just fists, chairs, kendo stick, and whatever else I can find under that ring… And then there’s the last option, Lumberjack.. You see, you people are getting an opportunity of a lifetime, being able to buy tickets to get a front row seat to watch The Miz in action. I want to give that opportunity to my fellow superstars in the back. I want them to be able to see first hand the difference between the most must see superstar in sports entertainment, and well, them..

The crowd begins to boo, so The Miz raises his hand. He waits a few moments until the crowd settles down. He smirks as he looks over towards Maryse.

***The Miz***
You see, they’re learning..

This of course causes the crowd to boo even louder than before.

***The Miz***
Wait, you’re going to want to hear this next part… Trust me.. You see, being the A-Lister that I am, I figured that I needed an opponent as close to my caliber as possible for the most must see return match in XWL history… So I thought to myself.. Who is worthy of facing me at Cyberslam? Who is on the same level as The Awesome One? Obviously there is no one in the current locker room who can measure up with an A-Lister such as myself, so I had to get creative.. I thought about The Rock.. I thought about calling up Stone Cold Steve Austin…

The crowd pops and lets out a “What!”

***The Miz***
I said I thought about calling up Stone Cold Steve Austin..

WHAT!

***The Miz***
I thought about calling up Shawn Michaels..

WHAT!

***The Miz***
I thought about Triple H..

WHAT!

***The Miz***
Maybe The Undertaker..

WHAT!

***The Miz***
Or even the man who taught me The Figure Four Leg Lock, Ric Flair..

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

***The Miz***
You see I don’t get it, you people boo me, but I’m the ONLY man on this roster with the A-Lister star power to spark the interest of the likes of The Rock, Flair, or Austin.. You saw what happened last week with Ruby Riott, Ric Flair was never going to come.. He wouldn’t just show up on XWL television for no reason.. But now that I’m here, now that there’s an A-Lister on the active roster, now that Anarchy is the most talked about show on television, second to Miz and Mrs.. Legends and celebrities alike will be lining up to be guests on Miz TV….. And, well, all I can say is, you’re welcome..

WHAT!

***The Miz***
Oh, we’re going to do that again? I said you’re welcome!! You’re welcome for returning to the XWL Roster!! You’re welcome for being on you TV screens! You’re welcome!! Now that I’m back you’re going to start seeing faces around here that would never have even given XWL the time of day. Greatness flocks to greatness, and Awesomeness flocks to awesomeness. And now that I’m back, XWL is awesome again!!! You’ll see, you boo me now, but once the celebrity guests start rolling in, once the legends start making appearances again, once XWL Anarchy is all that the media is talking about because my face is THE face of the show, you’ll all be lining up to thank me!!

The Miz adjusts his sunglasses.

***The Miz***
The Rock, Stone Cold, Undertaker, HBK, Triple H, even Ric Flair… None of them were worthy, none of them were big enough names for my grand in ring return next week at Cyberslam, no.. I went and called the second biggest name in pro-wrestling, second to me of course. I found the ONLY wrestler worthy of facing me at Cyberslam… And he agreed.. So if you haven’t already, you should go to XWL.com/Network and purchase the XWL Network for $9.99 per month, so that you can be apart of the biggest moment in pro-wrestling history, as I take on… Well, he told me to keep it a surprise, so I can’t say his name, but what I can say is that The Miz’s return is going to be the biggest match of the year, brother…

The Miz stands and drops his mic onto his seat. He takes Maryse’s hand and leads her out of the ring, helping her down the ring stairs as the majority of the crowd begins to buzz, realizing what The Miz just hinted at.

Corey Graves
Did you hear that!! The Miz is competing at Cyberslam!!! If the event wasn’t sold out already, I know that it’s about to be now!!!

Renee Young
Well, the best part is that the fans get to choose what the match is!! I love Cyberslam!! They can pick either an Iron Man Match, Lumberjack Match, or First Blood Match!!

Corey Graves
I’m about to vote for Iron Man Match right now!! An hour of The Miz!! Say no more!!!

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 04ebe010

Renee Young
I wonder who he’s going to be facing!!!

The Miz and Maryse make their way up the ramp and into the back as we head into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 12:14 pm

Jon Moxley
I’m really getting sick of this…

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 6a194b10

Jon Moxley
For the past few months I’ve had to look over my shoulder for some mystery attacker who lacks the testicular fortitude to show himself.. I mean, I don’t blame him.. If I were him I wouldn’t want me to figure out who he was either. Because when I do.. I’m going to turn his face into a fucking crime scene.. He’s going to need Dr. House to diagnose the amount of sprains, tears, breaks, and internal bruising and bleeding that I’m going to cause him.. He’s going to wish that his mother was on the pill when his father shot him into her.. He’s going to regret trying to make an example out of me.. Or whatever the fuck his game is.. Maybe he just doesn’t like me?? Maybe he was hired by Vince? Or someone else?? I don’t fucking know, I don’t fucking care.. When I find you, I’m going to hurt you really really really reaaallllly badddd. I’M going to make an example out of YOU..

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM F04dfb10

Jon Moxley
As for the World Title? Well, it should be obvious by now why you should vote for me. You got Finn Balor, who is clearly out of his mind, or celebrating Halloween too early, I’m not sure.. You have Joey Janela, who cares more about partying and being a “Bad Boy” then he does the World Title. Then you have Keith Lee, who’s a dick head.. So that leaves me.. Jon Moxley.. Oh that’s right, Vince isn’t around so I can finally start calling myself Jon Moxley without getting fined.. I think?? I mean that’s what Linda said, and I think she’s in charge now? I’m not sure though. This company is becoming more and more confusing each day.. But I guess that’s what happens when you leave a family like the McMahon’s in charge.. Look what happened to their other company.. And now we’re all stuck in the middle of their family drama..

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Aff16410

Jon Moxley
But that’s not even the worst part. They don’t even care about their companies World Title. Keith Lee stole the World Title TWO WEEKS AGO, and the McMahon’s haven’t done anything about it!! FOR TWO WEEKS!! They didn’t even release a statement on XWL.com. They were just like, “oh, it looks like someone stole the World Title from our champion, I guess we’ll just let it slide and hope no one notices..?”.. Really? If another fighter stole the UFC Title off of Dana White’s champion, he would have had a manhunt to get it back. Because that’s the WORLD TITLE!! The most prestigious Title in the company. NO ONE, no matter how big and ugly, should be able to steal the World Title like Keith Lee did and get away with it, for TWO WEEKS!!

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Cf565b10

Jon Moxley
And then there’s Daniel Bryan… The coward. If someone took ANYTHING that’s mine, hell it could be something as small as a cell phone, a hat, it could be a fucking pencil for all I care, if you take something that’s mine, I’m going to take it back, and beat you over the god damn head with it until you apologize or bleed out, whichever comes first.. This wasn’t a hat though, it wasn’t a phone, or a pencil.. We’re talking about his WORLD TITLE!! And that coward does NOTHING!! And THIS is your champion?!? This is your guy? This is who you want representing XWL?..

Moxley takes off his jacket and throws it on the ground in frustration.

Jon Moxley
What if I was to walk into his house and steal something of his? He’d probably just be okay with it, right? I mean if he’s okay with someone just taking his World Title the way Keith Lee did. Hell if I walked into Daniel’s house and stole his girl, he’d probably give me a list of her favorite color, food, drinks, and sex posistions..That fucking coward!!!

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 9630d610

Jon Moxley
No wonder he aligned himself with Cesaro and Bobby Roode!! He knew that there was no way that he was holding onto that Title on his own!! That coward needed two bodyguards to do what he couldn’t do himself, protect what’s his.. Daniel Bryan isn’t a Dragon, he’s not even a man… He probably has an innie not an outie, and I’m not talking about his belly button…

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Ebfb4d10

Jon Moxley
If you vote for me I promise you that I will do whatever it takes to take that Title off of that coward for good. I don’t need to stand behind anyone, if you want what’s mine, you’re going to have to fight me for it.. And if you try to steal it… I’ll hunt you down and tear you into little unrecognizable pieces..

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 345d2610

Jon Moxley
Keith, when I see you tonight in the ring I’m going to do what Linda McMahon should have done last week and demand that you give Daniel Bryan his title back. And if you refuse, then I’m going to do what Daniel Bryan should have done last week, and kick the shit out of you, take it, and give it back to Bryan. I want Daniel to be holding onto that World Title.. So that at Cyberslam I can take it from his cold corporate fingers...

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 42737c10

Jon Moxley
Bryan.. I’m talking directly to you now.. You better tell all your buddies to vote for someone else, because if I get voted to face you at Cyblerslam.… “You’re going to get your fucking head kicked in…”
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 1:33 pm

The words “Mr. Kyle and R-Truth: Cyberslam 2020” flashes across the screen in red, white, and blue letters.

We are shown a clip of a car driving across a beautiful mountain range, there are birds chirping, and the sky is a perfect blue. It cuts to a clip of R-Truth sitting in a car looking out the window with a smile on his face as the patriotic music plays. He has on a long white George Washington like wig, and is wearing a suit and tie. Kyle O'Reilly is sitting next to him not looking amused at all.  It then cuts to an aerial view of Truth and Kyle getting out of the car and shaking a bunch of cheering people’s hands. It then cuts to Truth standing behind a podium. On the front of the podium is a sticker with the words “Mr. Kyle and R-Truth 2020”.

R-Truth
Our campaign is going to send a message to the Chris Sabin’s of the world!! You can’t have it all!!!

The sound of cheering is heard as we cut to a scene of R-Truth taking pictures with the fans as Truth does a voiceover while the patriotic music continues.

R-Truth
There are tens upon thousands, maybe even millions of XWL fans… But right now the top 1% of fans have more Champions to cheer for than the bottom 99% of the fans combined. Chris Sabin fans, Daniel Bryan fans.. Sure they’re fine. Buying their third or fourth World Champion or Intercontinental or Tag Team Champion T-Shirt for their collection… But what about the Braun Strowman fans? What about the Killer Kross fans? They don’t even have ONE!! People like Kross and Strowman have to go to two, sometimes three house shows in a week just to get a fraction of what Chris Sabin gets for doing one promo… It’s time to hold the rich accountable.. And R-Truth and Mr. Kyle are the ones to do it!!

We are shown a clip of Truth and Kyle in front of a bunch of cameras and news reporters holding up microphones as Truth speaks.

R-Truth
Look at our champions.. Mandy Rose.. White American.. Liv Morgan… White American.. Chris Sabin, Daniel Bryan, Chad Gable.. White Americans.. It’s time for a change!! Why can’t Keith Lee be champion? What’s wrong with WALTER bei-

Kyle
We don’t like WALTER..

R-Truth
Oh right, we don’t like WALTER. So not WALTER, we’re excluding WALTER. But people like Sheamus should feel like they have a chance at winning a title, even though he’s not a white American.. Although he is really, really, really white.. Under our title reign I will make sure that EVERYONE is included.. No one left behind!!... Chris Sabin however wants to build a wall around the titles. He wants to keep everyone that isn’t from here or looks like him out. And he wants them to pay for it!!! Well “Mr. Kyle, R-Truth 2020” says that anyone and everyone should be able to get a shot at being champion!!! Right Mr. Kyle!!

Kyle
Sure..

The patriotic music continues to play as we cut to a clip of Truth back in the car, his wig on backwards.

R-Truth
Chris Sabin wants to “Make XWL Great Again”. But he doesn’t know what great is! We’re going to fight for the 99%, we’re going to make championships affordable to everyone!! A vote for Truth and Mr. Kyle is a vote for you!! ... We want you to join the KyleGang and Feel The Truth!!!

We are shown an American Eagle flying across the sky. The words “Paid for by R-Truth Co.” flash across the screen before we go to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitimeWed Oct 09, 2019 3:02 pm

We are shown a dark room filled with smoke… There is a figure standing in the smoke, but we can’t make out who it is..

???
THE END IS NEAR….

..The

End...

...Is

Near….

The smoke settles to reveal none other than Nikki Cross staring back at us, laughing hysterically..

Nikki Cross
The forests are burning… The streets are flooded… The coral reefs are bleached of their colors… The Ice is melting… The draughts are here… Mosquitoes are expanding their territory, able to spread disease… Yet the sad truth is there is NO disease worse than the one that has already plagued this earth…

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Dfd01410

Us… Humankind… We are the ones who burn fossil fuels, we are the ones that chop down the forests, we are the ones who cause the floods, the draughts, the wildfires… It is us… Yet we sit idly by.. We do nothing.. We just wait.. Wait.. And wait… And wait…. WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR!!!...

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 85124c10

Are we waiting for towns to burn? Cities to fill with water? Because while you sit there on your couches, or overpriced chairs in the arena, the world is dying around you… And you’re the reason why….

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 406d7410

I’m here to take off your blinders, I’m here to pry open your eyes to what you don’t want to see.. I’m here to tell you what you don’t want to hear.... What you were told doesn’t exist.. I’m here to show you that everything that you know, everything that you were told, everything… Is a lie… I hold the truth…

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 663d4110

I NEED YOU TO WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!! WAKE…..up.. Open your eyes… Really open them… And look into mine…

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 37248d10

Do you see it?... Do you see what I see?...

All of a sudden we can see what looks to be a fire in Nikki Cross’s eyes. The camera zooms in and we can indeed see a burning, crumbling city in the eyes of Nikki Cross. The image is blurred, as this is just the reflection of what Nikki Cross is seeing through her eyes..

Nikki Cross
I can’t stop it.. I’m not a politician.. I’m not a celebrity with sway, or an instagram model with clout.. I don’t have money, I don’t have fame… But what I do know how to do is wrestle… So if this is the platform that I need to use to be heard, than I will make sure that I am at the top of the mountain, for all to see..... And I WILL be.. One day…. For I know it to be so.… I’ve looked into the forbidden mirror, I’ve seen what I will one day become.. And I’ve seen what I have to do to get there…

Nikki lets out a crazed laugh, that turns into a whimper at the end.

Nikki Cross
The things that I am going to do.. The things that I need to do… I don’t want to have to do it… If I still had a soul, I probably wouldn’t be able to go through with it… All the pain that I’m going to have to inflict… All the bodies that are going to pile in my wake… But it is what must be done.. I’ve seen it.. I sold my soul to see it… I sold my soul to save all of you...

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Cfe51c10

Alexa Bliss.. Mandy Rose… Ruby Riott.. Nia Jax… I’ve seen which one of you comes out the victor come Cyberslam.. I won’t spoil it for you.. But what I will say, is that whichever one of you do win the North American Championship, don’t get too comfortable with it… As for Charlotte… Bianca Belair… Sarah Logan… Bayley… Rhea Ripley…

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 93396910

I’m sorry for what I’m going to do to you.. Just know that I will not enjoy it.. But it must be done in order for me to fulfill my purpose..

Nikki looks directly into the camera.

Nikki Cross
Liv Morgan…

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM 9afa0f10

Well… You’ll see..
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitimeFri Oct 11, 2019 12:09 am

The camera cuts to the ring where we see Finn Balor standing in the middle of the ring. Balor is wearing his casual clothes but he appears to have a strong message for the XWL Universe.

Finn Balor:
For years I’ve been here in XWL. For years I’ve been scratching and clawing for a chance to make a name for myself here. I’ve waited and I’ve watched people get their chance at greatness, but now it’s my turn. I have put my body on the line every week to give the people the best matches here in XWL. I have given my heart and soul to the fans of this sport. I have come to a point in my career where I must rely on each and every one of you to vote for me to bring a new age to XWL. THE AGE OF BALOR! I hope each and everyone of you believe that I deserve that spot so I can rip that title from the hands of the corporate trash, Daniel Bryan, and when that referee counts
I will be YOUR NEW XWL CHAMPION!

The crowd jumps to their feet chanting FINN FINN FINN FINN! Balor smiles and flexes his collar.

Finn Balor:
Tonight is my last chance to make my statement when I face The Three Stooges in a Fatal 4 Way. I ask you all nicely to please try to stay awake. It may take 3 hours, maybe even 4, but I will be victorious. I will do whatever it takes to validate my claim to the throne. And once I claim my throne, I will finally become your Demon King.

Balor quickly lowers his head as the lights go out all at once. One heartbeat echoes throughout the arena. After a moment, the lights come on and the ring is empty.

The camera then cuts to the next scene.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 12:09 am

As announced previously, tonight we are set for a Debate between North American Champion and Challenger...and as Anarchy resumes the broadcast we're quickly taken outside of the building where Anarchy is currently being broadcast from, to directly in front of the arena. What we see immediately gives us a "big" feel as there's this large stage with special lighting, but EVEN LARGER banners on the left and right side of the stage featuring full body shots of The Golden Goddess Mandy Rose, and Little Miss Bliss Alexa Bliss. In front of the banners are a podium for each Superstar, one podium has a bedazzled coffee cup on top of it, while the other...has what appears to be a copy of every magazine Mandy Rose has been on in the past couple of months.

With the camera scanning around the area we see both fans that attended tonight, recognized by the merchandise they are wearing for other Superstars, not just Mandy and Alexa...but we also see what appear to be normal people who were either in the area or passing by that have been intrigued by this whole setup that they've taken a seat, or even brought seats of their own to witness it. In front of the stage directly before the chairs that are all packed with people is a small table where Michael Cole one of XWL's long time broadcast talents is sitting with a bunch of papers before him, and a microphone that seems to be attached to the table for easier accessibility for his questioning tonight.

[Michael Cole]
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, for nearly 6 months a rivalry has captivated The XWL audience, and tonight we have the calm before the hellacious storm that awaits them next week in The Main-Event of Cyberslam. The North American Championship will be defended for the first time ever inside Hell in a Cell, and the combatants waging war in the cell have a deeply rooted personal rivalry that has only grown more personal, and more heated as it has gone on. But with every rivalry, as with every story...it does come to an end. And the end is in sight, for at Cyberslam they go to war one final time over The North American Championship. But per the theme of Cyberslam there are 4 very critical stipulations up for your discretion to decide between, stipulations that add even more unpredictability and chaos to an already packed showdown. Tonight we hear from both Women as they address each other one final time, and address you directly in hopes they can influence your decision when it comes to voting for their match. So without further delay, please welcome first to the stage The Challenger...Five Feet Of Fury, Alexa Bliss!

The crowd rises up from their seats cheering as Alexa's music plays over a speaker and the camera cuts over to the left side of the stage where the challenger's podium and banner is. We see Alexa Bliss walking up the steps dressed in a black studded top and black tights along with a pair of black combat style boots and her hair is flipped up with a slight poof. The Challenger makes her way to her podium, waving to the cheering people in attendance for this debate then she grabs her coffee and takes a sip before looking to the right of the stage for the arrival of The Champion.

[Michael Cole]
Now please welcome to the stage, she is The Defending North American Champion...God's Greatest Creation Mandy Rose!

The crowd remains on their feet for the arrival of the North American Champion, however, it is done with the intention of voicing an enthusiastic boo of disapproval. This sound has become quite synonymous with the reigns of Mandy Rose over the last six months, but regardless, the Champion appears in the spotlight on the right side of the stage. Her toned and tanned abdomen is on perfect display courtesy of a white, sheer, and lace crop top, paired with a white cropped blazer and matching, tailored pants. Rose stands six inches taller than her natural height due to the custom red bottoms on her feet. Her platinum, golden locks cascade down her back, not a single hair out of place, and her pristine North American Championship rests on her right shoulder. As she begins her ascent up the staircase, a security guard runs up to her side and offers his hand. The booing reaches an all-time high once Rose stands in front of the podium. She doesn't even pay her Challenger a passing glance, but instead goes to strike her signature pose from behind her podium. Rose spreads her arms out to her sides and then raises her belt up high with a fully extended arm, allowing her opposite to glide down behind it slowly before combing through the length of her hair. She glances down at her own image as shown on the monitor which brings a smile to her face. Michael Cole is forced to postpone his following comment for nearly 30 seconds to accommodate the overcompensating and disapproving portion of the audience which consists of the fans.

[Michael Cole]
Ladies, we'll start things off with an opening statement. How did we get here? We'll start with the challenger.

[Alexa Bliss]
I mean, one night I'm The Last Woman Standing on the grandest stage of them all, while Mandy's left lying on her back in defeat...the next, we somehow are apart of the same Number One Contenders match despite one of us clearly not deserving it...and Mandy beats me, and somehow ONLY AFTER we've done the match and Mandy's won...then The North American Championship is stripped from The Champion who just left her unconscious the last chance she had at her, and the title is handed to her as if that's how things work in this business. I naturally took exception to the fact that she can lose and be given opportunities, yet I lose my only opportunity I've had in a year...and I'm supposed to just chill in the back of the line? No, I refused and she and Mr. McMahon refused to treat me with the same fairness she was shown. I never wanted this to get this far, but I'm a Woman that refuses to be told no, especially when there is zero reason to be told so. I'll end my statement at that as we'll certainly get into the things that followed thereafter...but that's how it began, at least for me.

[Michael Cole]
And now an opening statement from the Champion.

The focus then shifts to the right side of the platform where Mandy Rose is adjusting locks of her hair over her polished Championship.

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM ABnv2Oo
My opponent can try to say I was undeserving until she's blue in the face, and she has, but the fact of the matter is that if she was truly more deserving than I was when I rightfully inherited this North American Championship, then she would have beaten me to earn the Number One Contendership herself. But instead, by divine intervention, I was the one to pin her. That fact alone shakes the foundation of her whole argument. She's bitter because she wasn't capable of beating me, and because she knows that once I earned my place the stars aligned for me, and not her. So in conclusion, her entire claim to my Championship is defunct and this debate and our match at Cyberslam are collectively a colossal waste of my time and an inconvenience to my reign as well as to the rest of the Women's Division. However, because I carry myself with the utmost grace and always welcome the opportunity to prove my doubters wrong, here I am.... You're welcome.

Mandy flashes a billboard smile to the crowd of people witnessing this debate live before brushing the tips of her manicured nails through the front section of her hair. The camera cuts over to a reaction for Alexa who just rolls her eyes in disgust

[Michael Cole]
Let's talk about The North American Championship, because ultimately it is what brought this rivalry to fruition, it is the very constant that has held the two of you together, whether you've wanted to be or not. Now, it was introduced almost a year ago as the answer to a division that has always asked for more, but rarely been granted it. History had been made, practically every bit of history that could be, had been. But now there was a second Championship for The Women of XWL to contend for, and some might say quite easily really that the title was the victim of a bad circumstance after the other, it lost it's shiny new sparkle not long after it's first Champion was crowned. But since the introduction of your issues, the title has been the talk of not just The women's division but all of XWL. What influence do you believe individually you've had to bring this title to such a high standing while other challengers and champions have failed before you two? Mandy we'll start with you this time, as the current Champion what have you brought to the table that led to the spotlight that now shines on not just this match coming up at Cyberslam, or the previous matches, but the title itself?

Mandy picks up the fat stack of magazines on her podium, spreading them out into a large fan. People Magazine, Maxim Magazine, Muscle & Fitness Hers, Cosmo, basically any publishing company you can think of, and it has her face on it. She fans herself with it playfully before smiling and leaning in to the fixed mic.

I think it's no secret that I've already become the most publicized figure in professional wrestling. Notice on these magazines, Michael, not only are they all graced with stunning covers photos of myself, but on every cover you can find the words: "NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPION." Quite simply? I am this title. I pulled it up out of the ashes that it was buried under, and shoved it into the mainstream spotlight. After all, I am #MainstreamMandy. Unlike the crooked thinking of my opponent, this Championship is more than just an accessory to me. At this point, it's a part of my identity, and if there's one thing that we can agree I take the utmost priority and care of, it's myself and my image. Would I still be a star without this Championship? Of course. Would she? Well, look back at her history. Most likely not, and that's okay! Not everyone is born equipped with the tools to be a Champion. Not all Goddesses are created equal, as you can see, but to wrap up my point I'd say that I'm not only a North American Champion to XWL and its Women's Division. I'm North American Champion to the media, to the press, to the general public, and to the world.

Mandy seems rather proud of herself with that response. She glances across the stage to Alexa for the first time since she arrived with a confident "ball's in your court" look on her flawless face.

[Alexa Bliss]
While Mandy has been focused on how great the title looks on her umpteen magazine covers...I've been focused on what The North American Championship was supposed to be the night it was introduced. I haven't been plastered all over mainstream media, I haven't had a single magazine cover in the past 6 months, and you know what? I also haven't degraded that title by having my panties magically float from the heavens and onto the title as I shout "daddy." My influence on this match, this story, this title? Is being a challenger who challenges the thinking of The Champion that just quite frankly doesn't get "it." She thinks she can waltz in here and be a star, and maybe...maybe she is a star, maybe she has brought eyes to this title, but will those eyes still be watching when The North American Championship eventually, sooner rather than later...is no longer in her possession? My "influence" is just working hard each and every day to be the best version of myself that I can...and even when I'm screwed with, I don't give up. Because a lot of people watching tonight have been screwed over in their lives, and my continued fight for what I want? Shows how much this title means to me, how much I want to be it's Champion, and I used to think it was cliche...but the truth is heart has a whole lot to do with something catching fire and something just fizzling out. I have the heart that will lead me to do anything and everything, no matter how difficult, and that heart is what makes a Champion. The title may not have been mine for most of the duration of this rivalry? But you have seen my heart, and FELT it every single step of the way. So someone else can be on the posters, the magazines, or all over E! news...because 6 months from now no one will even remember a single bit of that. But what they will remember is whether I'm Champion or not? That the title meant so much to me that I was willing to go against this entire company to have it.

[Michael Cole]
So a huge piece of this encounter is the very personal nature of your rivalry. I'm going to ask you what tipped the scale and made this delve into such a real and raw dispute? How did it come about? Why did it come about? What in your words made this go from a simple title feud to the straight up bad blood that now exists between you?

[Alexa Bliss]
I only need 3.84 seconds to answer that, Cole.

Alexa's glaring gaze veers off to the direction of Rose, giving her a dirty look if we've ever seen one, before directing her focus back on Cole.

[Alexa Bliss]
It all happened at Downpour, the night of my first ever North American Championship match...a night that going in, I knew the deck was stacked a little against it, I didn't know how far it truly had been until it was all over...but going in, I was focused. Mr. McMahon stated that if I wanted a North American Title match against Mandy? I needed to scratch his back, in order to get my own scratched. One of the competitors in The Women's Elimination Chamber Match had gotten injured, and they needed a sixth competitor. So he said if you're willing to take her place, then I will give you the match you've been asking for. Of course that very match saw my best friend Kairi Sane defending her Women's Championship and now agreeing to be in that match meant I was now one of her challengers. I knew there was an underlying reason to all of it, that it was clearly to drive a wedge between us, but our friendship was strong enough to withstand it, and it did. I didn't win, but as cool as walking out with 2 titles would have been? My goal was clearly The North American Championship. So I got my knee wrapped, and walked back out for my first title match against Mandy. She had nowhere to run and it was everything I knew it would be. I whooped her butt, I was closing in on victory, and then...this bitch gets herself disqualified.

[Michael Cole]
Alexa, please language.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm sorry but that is the only way I know how to describe it. I go in, limping, hurting from being apart of an Elimination Chamber Match for the majority of it...I'm about to take her title, and she gets disqualified. Of course, in the back of my mind I knew she would try something, but to make me jump through all those hoops, only to pull that? I was furious, or at least....I would have been, had I been conscious. You see, she struck me with my own Bliss Stick and that knocked the lights out in me. And while that happened? Mr. McMahon came out, and RESTARTED THE MATCH! Crew members cart my lifeless body into the ring, and Mandy covers me, AND THE BELL RINGS AS IF THAT'S HOW ANY OF THAT EVEN WORKS! Mandy pins me, and the record shows she successfully retained? Oh no, I knew from then on? There was something foul going on, and it went further than I dared to previously think. She was disgusting, this whole situation was, and that is the night it all became personal to me, because SHE made this personal by thinking she could get away with something like that, that she could get away with EVERYTHING that had been going on.

As soon as Alexa finishes her statement, we hear a faint snickering coming from the other side of the stage. Mandy has placed her hand over her mouth, concealing a grin stretching from ear to ear in absolute delight with herself.

[Michael Cole]
.... Is something funny, Miss Rose?

Oh, don't mind me I'm just thinking back on all of my monumental victories over this professional underDOG that has the pleasure of competing against God's Greatest Creation yet again. Somewhere in the midst of that Natalya Neidhart cue card she was reading, she said that I just don't get "it..." What she doesn't seem to get is that her time leeching off of my spotlight? It's finally coming to an end next week at Cyberslam. She can read off and dwell on scandals and rumors all she wants, it's her pathetic life to live, but at the end of the day I was created to be a star. Vince McMahon didn't make me famous, but I made HER famous. She said it herself, she never had a taste of the spotlight before I came along, and this spotlight has never burned brighter than when it's burned on me. Clearly she's gotten a taste of my lavish lifestyle and success, and is having a hard time letting go. I can't say I blame her, but with her little Pirate pen pal doing freelance work now, she doesn't seem to have anyone to snap her back into her sad reality and tell her when enough is enough. So it looks like once again that burden falls into my lap, but as for when this all started for me? I would say that it never really did. I mean, look at her, and look at me... Stevie Wonder could tell you that there's no competition between the two of us. I view our "rivalry" as more of a.... pest infestation. My title reign is a beautiful, elegant mansion in the Hamptons, and she's the roach scrambling around in the cracks and the shadows that will finally meet her maker next week at the heels of my custom red bottom shoes.

[Michael Cole]
Sticking with you for another moment Miss Rose, you have both lost the North American Championship to each other at one point or another. So, regardless of your strong or self-serving opinions of each other, you have both bested one another in the ring. Whether that be by whit, by strength, or by any other means, that is the history that you both share. What about your opponent made them better than you for those three critical seconds?

"Better" isn't the word I'd use, but I can't deny the record books. My opponent did defeat me for this Championship, but at the very next opportunity? I took it back and brought it home. Those record books also show the I am the FIRST and ONLY two time North American. Those record books show that I am the LONGEST REIGNING North American Champion. Those record books show that the score between my opponent and I? Is MAJORLY skewed. Out of all of our bouts, she's come out on top of me once. As the old saying goes, every dog has her day, but if I had to narrow it down to one trait I'd say that it has to be because of her incessant need to always keep going. She doesn't stop. Yes, that might have worked out for her ONCE in the past, but I promise you that it will also be the reason that she will forever go down in history as the "bitch," as she put it, who THOUGHT she could defeat Mandy Rose.

[Alexa Bliss]
Nothing about Mandy made her better than me for three seconds, she had Mr. McMahon bend the rules, create new ones, and move heaven and earth, TWICE...in order to "defeat" me. The only time she bested me was in that Number One Contenders Match, and y'know...maybe if I didn't elbow drop someone off a ladder, through another ladder the night before, while she caught up on her beauty rest...even that would have been a different story. She is a corporate creation, manufactured to be the star, at any cost...even if that means dragging the rest of this show down in the process. I beat her the one time Mr. McMahon's guard was down, then he made sure to make me pay for that the next month when he ties a hand behind my back, and forgets to tie Mandy's so she rolls me up, and she pulls the tights, and then he fast counts...so again, superiority? Not proven by her. Especially not when stage 3 came, and Mr. McMahon had to "bump" into the ladder causing me to fall to my doom, and EVEN THEN WASN'T ENOUGH BECAUSE HE HAD TO PULL OUT A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS AND HAND THEM TO HER SO I LITERALLY COULDN'T STOP HER FROM CLIMBING THE LADDER AND PULLING DOWN MY TITLE!

Alexa's shouting fires up the crowd who can feel her anger and frustration.

[Alexa Bliss]
She isn't better than me, she's never been better than me, the whole world already knows that...but at Cyberslam? She'll come face to face with the ugly truth that ALL of this? Ultimately was doing nothing but delaying the inevitable. When we step inside Hell in a Cell? I will beat the holy hell out of her.

[Michael Cole]
Let's talk about Hell in a Cell, it is the most unforgiving match type in all of XWL. There are no disqualifications, there is no escaping, there is no stoppage...it will go until one of you pins or submits the other. The referee is simply there to call the match, and they are under specific orders to do nothing but count a pin or call for the bell following a submission. What this entails is a barbaric match, where you can do anything to the other person, no restrictions, nothing to hold either of you back. What makes you believe you're ready to step inside Hell, and that you can avoid being brought down in flames? Alexa, seeing as you decided this match type, we'll start with you.

[Alexa Bliss]
The past 6 months, have been hell. I don't care if I'm trapped in there with her, because I said it already...I haven't been running away from anything this entire time. Mandy however? Has avoided facing me in a fair ONE ON ONE fight since all of this began. But her "boo" is gone from the equation, and as much as she might love to run away, there is nowhere to run once the two of us are locked inside that Cell. It's her turn to go through hell, and believe me...I will put her through the most hellacious match she has ever, and WILL ever go through in her entire career. There will be a lot more than broken nails and ripped out extensions, I am going to make her feel every bit of my fury, and the fury that exists in that cell. I will be The Last Woman Standing...and I'll be left standing over her ashes.

A major exasperated sigh falls out of Mandy's mouth as she rolls her eyes to the heavens and begins to speak.

I'd like the audience watching to pay close attention to the less than professional manner that my opponent loves to carry herself with. Getting so hot and bothered, not being able to get through a statement without screaming and using expletives? That's the mentality of a wounded animal. That is the mentality of somebody who is clearly not Championship material. She's losing what little grip she has because she knows she's fighting a lost war, and after Cyberslam she's not going to have all of those reasons she just listed to pull out of her little bedazzled bag of excuses anymore. When I beat her in Hell in a Cell without Mr. McMahon, as I've already done in the past, she's finished, and she knows that as well as I do. Me on the other hand? I couldn't be more at peace with the situation. Am I annoyed to have to defend my title against the same whiny little whistler blower that has been riding along on my coattails for six months now? Of course, but the last thing I am is worried. Worry causes stress lines, crow's feet, and forehead wrinkles, which is why regardless of how many layers of foundation the XWL Glam Squad cake onto my opponent, under my bright and ethereal spotlight you can still see that worry peeking through the cracks of her hopes, her dreams, and her face. Her excuses, her slander, and her constant conspiring against me is getting almost as old as her supposed claim of Contendership for my title. That is why I find absolute satisfaction in knowing that this time when I pin her inside of Hell in a Cell, it will finally be for the LAST time.

[Michael Cole]
I think that this is the perfect opportunity to segue into my next question, which pertains to the stipulations for this match. Being that your Hell in a Cell match is taking place at Cyberslam, it is XWL tradition that the fans be involved in the deciding factors going into the match. Linda McMahon has given you both two stipulations, that will give our audience a total of 4 options to choose from when voting via XWL.com or the XWL mobile app. Mandy, we'll start with you. Please remind the viewers of your two stipulations, and what possessed you to select those alternative consequences.

As I mentioned on the Golden Globe Awards red carpet last week, my first stipulation entails that I be granted an immediate restraining order from my opponent as soon as the match concludes. I chose this stipulation to prevent my opponent from the opportunity to try and weasel and excuse herself into yet another title match. It was also done for my own personal protection. As I mentioned earlier, this is a clearly unhinged individual who has absolutely nothing to lose and needs to be bound by a legal contract not to take her inevitable failure out on me or my brand. The second of my stipulations, and my personal favorite, is that once I retain my North American Championship, my opponent's contract with XWL will be terminated. I think our Women's Division has become a considerably safer work environment since the release of her unstable best friend, and I look forward to continuing that momentum with the release of that individual over there.

[Alexa Bliss]
Moving on to options you actually want to vote...the first, you know...if you don't hate friendship...will be the immediate rehiring of my best friend Kairi Sane who was WRONGFULLY fired during my North American Championship defense against Mandy at last month's Pay-Per-View Warzone. When I win, she will be back in the division that she previously had been quite successful in, and most important of all...my pirate pal will be back by my side. She was there for me when I didn't deserve it...and she has supported me more than any other friend I've ever had...so I'm asking you to vote this option because I want to be there for her, and make her sacrifice last month not be in vain.

[Michael Cole]
And your second option?

[Alexa Bliss]
As I said, if you hate friendship...then there's another option that might appeal to you. The immediate FIRING of Mr. McMahon as The General Manager Of XWL. He's let his decision making become tainted by his choice of company, and clearly has overstepped the boundaries of professionalism. So when I win, he will be fired...just like he fired my best friend. We deserve a General Manager that won't allow someone to seduce them into being made the centerpiece of this company...we deserve someone who won't destroy the very fabric of our basic rules and regulations. I'm all for bending the rules, but he straight up shoves them under a rug and acts like they don't exist period. Furthermore, he got physically involved in last month's match by making the ladder tip over, an event that unlike Miss Rose's absurd accusation of an "unsafe work environment" was ACTUALLY putting me at risk. Whether that's due to his investment in her, or his incompetence at not backing into a ladder someone's currently at the top of doesn't matter. It's evident he is unfit in his role, and if you vote so...I will officially remove him from the power he has abused this entire time.

The camera then shifts back onto the moderator of this debate, Michael Cole, who gathers his notes and paperwork before shuffling them together and looking up at the camera.

[Michael Cole]
Well ladies and gentlemen, you've just heard the opinions of the North American Champion and Challenger, as well as their respective stipulations heading into Cyberslam next week. Now, the choice is yours. Log on to XWL.com to cast your votes, as we look forward to the long-awaited conclusion of perhaps the most controversial feud of the year between Mandy Rose, and Alexa Bliss. On that note I'd like to thank both of our participants, as well as our audience both physically present and viewing at home. I'm Michael Cole, signing off.

Just before the segment concludes, we get another shot of the two blondes staring off at one another from across the stage. Well, one more than the other. Alexa Bliss is periodically tapping her glitzy nails across the edge of her podium while narrowing her eyes and raising the corner of her lip up in disgust. Meanwhile, Mandy Rose is extending her freshly manicured french tips in front of her face, sticking her nose up to get a good look at them from every angle under the bright lights. After a moment, she pulls her hand back to comb it through the ends of her golden blonde hair as she locks eyes with Bliss, not seeming the slightest bit concerned with the absolute bullet holes that she was currently having burned through her. So much history and scandal has led to this moment, and it all comes to one, nasty, cumulative head next week at Cyberslam, inside Hell in a Cell. Five Feet of Fury vs. God's Greatest Creation for the North American Championship, one last time.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 1:18 am

As Anarchy rolls right along, we see none other than Dasha Fuentes standing by with The Glorious One himself, Bobby Roode. Or, at least we would call him Bobby but as we all know we're no longer friends with him, so even in our inner monologue we have to remember to call him Robert Roode.

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM M5yMqwx

[Dasha Fuentes]
Robert, I understand you've requested this time tonight. What is it you would like to say?

[[Bobby Roode]]
Someone of my caliber should not have to request time, it should be bestowed unto thee...but, seeing as everyone's frantically getting all their ducks in a row before XWL's Season Finale extravaganza, Cyberslam...I'll let that pass, just this once. Unfortunately I'm here tonight to address several things, the first being that last week during the dark match Main-Event featuring The King Of The Ring Cesaro, which was horrible planning because who books such a big Fatal Four Way Match only to have it be for the live audience only? Anyways, my fellow Enterprise brother Cesaro was injured in the final moments of that match and myself and Daniel Bryan have to confirm as of this moment that Cesaro will be away for a bit.

[Dasha Fuentes]
We did see that XWL quietly pulled you two from The Tag-Team Championship vote to determine TCSI's challengers...and a Triple Threat Match between yourself, Walter, and Aiden English was added to determine The New #1 Contender to The Intercontinental Championship, I guess Cesaro's unfortunate injury was the reason for that.

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM KPUIK9l

[[Bobby Roode]]
That is correct, but let me just state this...had this not happened? We clearly would have won the vote, and would have left Cyberslam as The NEW Tag-Team Champions. I beat Adam Cole last week, I beat R-Truth the week before, and I beat Kyle O'Reilly the week before that. The people would have had no choice but to make the correct decision when it came to that vote. But, TCSI's Tag-Team reign has been spared...and the other two teams now get to duke it out for that right. HOWEVER, Chris Sabin's reign as Intercontinental Champion? Is now in more danger than ever...that is the title I was robbed off by his petulant brat of a partner...and sweet GLORIOUS...revenge will be taking that title away from him, and Chad knowing that he made me do this.

[Dasha Fuentes]
Don't you think that's a little much, it was 2 years ago...

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM CQbeT05

[[Bobby Roode]]
Exactly that, Dasha...it WAS 2 years ago...two LONG years that have been wasted because of that moment. My return has been impeccable, but no matter how many people I beat, no matter HOW I beat them? That is the blemish that will continue to stick with me until I right that injustice. Chris Sabin chooses to fraternize with that man, and because of his choice of company? I have to do what has to be done, and while I may not have an issue with Chris per say? His involvement with Chadwick? Means that he supports what he did to me, and I'm sorry about Sabin's damn luck, because now he has to pay for the friends he's chosen to keep.

[Dasha Fuentes]
That is assuming you are able to defeat Walter and Aiden English, who both plan to leave Cyberslam with The #1 Contendership. Let's talk about the additional factor in Cyberslam...the fans voting the type of match. Now it's between a Ladder Match, an Iron Man Match, and an Elimination Match...do you have a preference?

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM QFeAc7S

[[Bobby Roode]]
My preference would be to not have to associate with these two losers in some last minute booking as if I should be apart of ANYONE's last minute decision. Didn't Chris beat Walter last month? Didn't Chris and Chad beat Aiden to retain their Tag-Team Championships like a month ago? Didn't he specifically pin Aiden to do so? In what reality are they remotely in the same conversation as me?

[Dasha Fuentes]
Well, Walter did attack Sabin after their match at Warzone...and Aiden may have been pinned by him but that was in a Tag-Team Match, and the story could be different in a one on one scenario.

[[Bobby Roode]]
So Walter is a sore loser, that's his qualification to be associated with a WINNER like me? And we're just going to make an ass out of ourselves and assume that Aiden might not completely squander a potential Intercontinental Championship Match like he squandered his Tag-Team title one? Meanwhile you have me, literally VICTORIOUS in every scenario since I came back...and what? That doesn't mean I'm more deserving?

[Dasha Fuentes]
You could say if you are more deserving then you'll surely win so it shouldn't matter that you have to, right?

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM MoqwsX8

[[Bobby Roode]]
That's not the point, I know I'll win...but the level of disrespect associated with having to even go through this formality is just appalling. Do you know who I am? No, do you TRULY know who I am? I am ROBERT ROODE...a father, a husband, a hell of a wrestler...and above all of that? I'M A WINNER! I win, and what I should be doing is facing Chris at Cyberslam, not having to "earn" an opportunity that I have already earned.

Just as Robert Roode finishes his interview with Dasha, WALTER enters in from the right of the screen standing their arms behind his back as per his normal stance in his signature tailed trench coat staring a hole through Roode.

Before WALTER can say anything however, a large "ahem" is heard coming from the left side of the screen, and as the camera pans over none other than Aiden English is revealed, making his way into view, staring at both Robert Roofer and the man he is going to face tonight, WALTER. WALTER doesn't seem to notice however, and decides to say the same thing he was planning to say to Bobby.

WALTER
Schlechter Verlierer?  
(Sore Loser?)

WALTER
BACKPFEIFENGESICHT

Just as WALTER seems to insult Robert Roode in his native language, he goes to throw a punch to seemingly incapacitate Roode, he slips out and the punch connects on Aiden English instead knocking him to the floor. In disbelief WALTER turns around looking for Robert Roode but he is nowhere to be seen. WALTER then shouts in his native language.

WALTER
HOSENSCHEISSER!
(Coward!)

Focusing on Roode turns out to be a mistake however, as he is quickly hit in the back with a microphone stand, quickly scavenged by Aiden English. The hit makes a loud crack, and WALTER is sent to the floor. Aiden English holds the stand in hand, furious, staring down at the man he's facing tonight, but the last thing we see is him looking out to the hallway, sending a message to Roode.
Back to top Go down
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 2:18 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Mn538ez XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Aiden_10

The bell rings signaling the beginning of this match and both men immediately run right up in each other’s faces, beginning to unleash a series of blows to each other. WALTER appears to have the upper hand due mainly to the sheer size difference between the two men, but Aiden’s been around long enough to know a trick or two. While WALTER lands a series of blows to the back of Aiden’s head, Aiden continues to back himself up to the ropes, as WALTER’s continued momentum sends both men over the top rope and crashing to the outside. But this doesn’t seem to stop either of the men, as they continue to throw a series of fists at each other on the outside, seemingly not caring at all about getting back in the ring.

Both men continue to exchange blows, seemingly not paying any attention whatsoever to the referee beginning his count.

The exchange continues, with WALTER once again gaining the upper hand, delivering a series of fists straight to the chest of Aiden English.

Aiden manages to deliver blows to the gut of WALTER, sending him staggering backwards. Quickly taking advantage of this opportunity, Aiden grabs the head of WALTER and slams it into the barricade, beginning to deliver a series of blows to his chest while he’s pressed up against the railing.

WALTER catches one of Aiden’s hands, ending his series of blows. Grabbing Aiden by the arm, WALTER tosses Aiden away from him, demonstrating extremely impressive strength.

WALTER marches over to Aiden, looking to exact some more punishment. However, just as he almost makes his way over, Aiden manages to make his way to his feet and shove him into the ring post.

With a smirk on his face, Aiden attempts to roll into the ring, however, just before he can do so, WALTER grabs his arm, and forcefully sends it into the same post his back was just sent into.

As the bell is rung, declaring the match a double countout, both men instantly seem visibly upset. Both men had a plan coming into this match, a way for them to gain momentum heading into the #1 contender’s match at Cyberslam. However, it appears that their anger in the moment clouded both of their game plans, leaving neither men with the momentum. As Anarchy continues, we witness a heated staredown between the two men, clearly ready to tear each other apart on Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 3:14 pm

The lights go dim to draw attention to the titantron. On it, a tiny red banner with white letters at the bottom corner of the screen reading: "AFTER THE SHOW LAST WEEK..." The video presented to us seems to be security footage from the parking lot.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to take you back to last week when yet another unexpected tragedy struck former Women's Champion Tessa Blanchard as she was exiting the arena after her match with Alexa Bliss last week.

The camera shows an older man stepping out of an SUV and wrapping his arm around the battered Tessa's neck. The two embrace before he begins picking up her luggage and loading it into the trunk of the vehicle.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What you're seeing here is Tessa Blanchard's father picking her up after the show, as Anarchy did take place in her hometown last week. Unfortunately, I have to warn our viewers that what you're about to see take place is raw, unedited, and graphic footage that we advise the younger members of the XWL Universe not to watch.

With Tessa's father placing her bags back to the trunk of the SUV, Tessa turns around to speak with a few of her peers in the lot, most likely to say their goodbyes for the night. Her back is turned, when suddenly we see the bright whites of the reverse lights on the SUV turn on. Before Tessa's father even notices, the vehicle burns rubber as it shoots back. The impact of the rear bumper against his thighs and midsection knock him into the air, carrying him back several feet before slamming on the brakes and dropping him to the pavement. Gasps in the audience are heard at the gruesome visual. Tessa's head snaps back over her shoulder as she screams out in horror with this unforeseen and recurring trauma after experiencing a similar instance herself not too long ago. Instead of peeling off after the fact this time, the hooded driver rips the door open and bolts off the scene as Tessa and a swarm of bystanders run to her father's side. The figure appears to be female, dressed in a large white hoodie and black leggings. It's impossible to determine the culprit, as they made sure to conceal their face for the entirety of the act. Paramedics, referees, and security flock towards the scene as it fades to black. Our camera shifts to a shot of the commentary team, centered by Mauro Ranallo, with Corey Graves and Renee Young at his side.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We'd like to inform out audience that Tessa Blanchard's father is in critical condition, and suffered a variety of injuries as a result of the attack. If you or anyone you know has any information about who could have possibly be behind these unspeakable assaults, please call the hotline listed at the bottom of your screen where you can anonymously provide your information to the local law enforcement. As always, our thoughts and prayers remain with Tessa and the entire Blanchard family during these trying times. Thank you.

Renee hangs her head, shaking it back and forth slowly. Corey is twiddling his thumbs, not bothering to peer up from the desk itself. There appears to be a solemn twinkle in Mauro's eyes as he pleads with anyone withholding information to come forward, likely from the way this heinous offense tugs on the heart strings given all that the former Champion has been through. Ranallo clicks his pen on the table before setting it down and breathing a sigh of disappointment. The arena shares is this grief, as it remains mostly quiet while the screen fades to black and we head into a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2019 5:07 pm

MAIN EVENT FATAL FOUR WAY
Keith Lee vs Jon Moxley vs Finn Balor vs Joey Janela

Corey Graves
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Anarchy!! As you can see, there is, well, anarchy going on in the ring!!

We see Joey Janela in the middle of the ring, a steel chair in hand. He charges forward, running right into a huge boot to the face by Keith Lee!!

Corey Graves
During the commercial break Jon Moxley’s theme played, but Moxley was nowhere to be seen!!

Renee Young
I bet that whoever that coward that has been attacking him the past few months is responsible!!

Corey Graves
I wouldn’t be surprised!! But there’s more!! While Keith Lee was making his entrance, Joey Janela attacked him from behind out of nowhere, like the Bad Boy that he is!!

Renee Young
None of us saw this coming, but we tried to come back live for all of you as quick as possible once Janela attacked Lee!!  Here’s some replay’s of went down during the break!!

We are shown a replay of Moxley’s theme playing, but after many moments of no Moxley, the theme comes to an end. We see Lee making his entrance, the World Title around his waist, only to be hit from behind with a glass fish bowl, shattering everywhere and sending the giant stumbling. We are shown a clip of Lee slamming Janela onto the steps with a powerbomb. We are also shown a clip of Janela taking out a steel chair, dragging Lee onto a sitting position on it, climbing the rope, and delivering a bone shattering leaping clothesline to the seated Lee!!. We then return live where Lee is on top of Janela in a mounted position, dealing out ground and pound blows to the much smaller man. He then finally gets off of “The Bad Boy”, and raises his hand to the crowd so they can bask in his glory. He holds the World Title that he stole two weeks ago over his head.

The crowd goes wild as Finn Balor makes his entrance, not throwing his hands in the air along with the crowd twice, as he usually does, instead charging the ring. He slides in and hits Lee with a running front dropkick, knocking Lee into the turnbuckle!! Balor glares at Lee, who is shouting towards The Demon. Janela is using the ropes to get to his feet, cursing up a storm at Lee. A referee slides into the ring, knocking the weapons out of the squared circle, and forcing the three competitors to their corners. He takes the World Title from Lee, not without being threatened by the much larger man as to what would happen if he didn’t give it back after the match. The ref then checks that all three are able to compete, and signals for the bell to ring.

Corey Graves
It looks like we’re going to be having a Triple Threat Match!!

The match starts out as expected, Janela and Balor teaming up on Lee to try to even the odds. It works for a little while, but Lee is eventually able to use his strength to get the upper hand on both of his opponents. He is standing tall over Joey and Finn, who both just got reintroduced to Keith Lee’s gigantic boot. We go to commercial, and when we come back Janela and Balor are going at in in the middle of the ring. We are shown a replay of them teaming up to put Lee through a barricade with a double dropkick. Janela throws Finn out of the ring, and hits a perfect suicide dive. The two bring the fight into the stands, and eventually end up brawling all the way to the back and out of sight!!! Lee is finally coming to outside of the ring.

The crowd goes wild as Moxley slowly walks out onto the stage, glaring at Lee. He has a wooden bat with barbed wire all around it in his left hand. In his right hand is a Kendo Stick, also with barbed wire wrapped around the end. Moxley slowly makes his way down the ramp as the crowd cheers. Keith Lee quickly snatching the World Title out of the ring announcers hands. He then re-enters the ring.

Corey Graves
It looks like Keith Lee isn’t backing down from Moxley!!

Renee Young
Moxley isn’t backing down either!! No wonder he didn’t come out earlier, he was probably making those barbed wire weapons for Lee!!!

Lee holds the World Title high above his head, shouting at Moxley “Is this what you want? Moxley is now standing right outside of the ring, staring at the World Title.. Lee shouts “come take it then..”.. Moxley smiles and shouts out to the much larger man; “I was hoping you would say that… Let’s make this interesting…” He then tosses the Kendo Stick with the barbed wire into the ring, hoping that it would convince Lee to stay and fight, just in case he had other plans.. The fans go crazy as Lee picks up the Kendo Stick and dares Moxley to enter the ring, which he does. The two glare at one another, barbed wire weapons in hand. All of a sudden the lights go dark, just like they did during the past few sneak attacks on Moxley from the unknown “coward”..

Renee Young
No!!! Not again!!

When the lights return Moxley is laid out in the ring. The crowd is booing as Keith Lee is looking around, confused as ever. He then looks down at the barbed wire Kendo Stick in his hand, and then back at Moxley. The crowd begins to buzz, knowing what Lee must be thinking. Maybe this is his chance to injure Moxley? One less person to vote for would help Lee get one step closer to that World Title Match against Daniel Bryan. All of a sudden Lee is dropped to the floor!!!

Renee Young
Lee took too much time to think!!

The crowd boos as Daniel Bryan is standing over Keith Lee, having just hit him with a Running Knee out of nowhere. Lee begins to stur, so Bryan sets up in the corner, and delivers another knee!!! This isn’t enough to keep the big man down though, as Lee is still able to get to a knee. But speaking of knees, he is hit with a third running knee by Bryan.

Renee Young
That should do it!!

Bryan glares at Lee as he grabs his World Title back. He then looks over at Moxley, picking up the barbed wire baseball bat that Moxley brought down with him. The crowd buzzes once again, fearing for Moxley as Bryan stands over him with the lethal weapon. Bryan just smirks and says to himself; “Nice “Indies” Weapon Moxley..” He then drops the weapon, as if he is too good for it. He holds the World Title over his head as his theme plays and the show ends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM   XWL Anarchy:  10/7/2019  -  10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 10/7/2019 - 10/14/2019: FINAL ANARCHY BEFORE CYBERSLAM
Page 1 of 1