Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020   XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 6RDnp5o

LIVE FROM: AT&T Center, San Antonio, Texas

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

Were you LAZY last week? Need to catch up on what happened, and what the top stories heading out of the last episode of Anarchy are? Here's 3 stories to catch you up courtesy of Lazy.

1. Bask in Defeat Enterprise
Keith Lee came into his match against Bobby Roode with something to prove. To the crowd, to the Enterprise, and especially to the World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan last week. And prove something he did when he took a bat to the Intercontinental Champion while the ref was out AND spirit bombing the World Champion Daniel Bryan when he tried to interfere! Even with the interference and Bobby gaining slight control at the end it was Keith Lee who stood tall at the end of the night. Lee took a big win with him that night and seemingly has put himself in a great spot to be the number one contender against Daniel Bryan. What will be the fallout this week?

2. The Demon Quits
Balor returned last week, but not as the Finn everyone knew and loved. This fin, seemed angry. Scratch that. This Finn seemed livid at his standing in the company after years of hard work and he wouldn’t keep it to himself. No, he belted out his frustration and even though Paige attempted to calm him down and reason with him Finn was having absolutely none of that. And in a shocking moment quit XWL. Now that he’s had a week to cool off will he rethink his words? Or was that the last XWL has seen of the Demon?

3. A Riott Contained
Weeks of bullying tactics brought the storm between Alexa Bliss and rival Ruby Riott. Both women were awaiting the chance to destroy one another and Extreme rules gave them that chance in the Main Event. These two put each other through absolute hell and tables respectively all while Kairi Sane stood watching in the crowd with glee. It seemed all over for Alexa as she was thrown off a ladder. But Ruby, failing to capitalize would end up on the wrong side of a Curb Stomp that would allow Alexa Bliss to retain! With Ruby put away, but her former best friends eyes on her many wonder what is on the horizon for Little Miss Bliss. Hopefully we will find out tonight!

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 XNPUssd XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 FTmmWUA

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 PgzjHCN XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 1ZBfXD3

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 RVJlKx5 XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 BeN1Sbr

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 TG1I3tl XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 78zbbHx

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 BmSTQtH XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 8WDFNIW

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 QUPSQVV XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Ff90uCe

Normal Tag-Team Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 DyrwemK XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 A3AEVHC
XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 3qCxnHvXWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Q3WkOez

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 1VOnqtB XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 IRgQgod

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 YrL6QTt XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 2MyLBBx

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 QjlJzDR XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Lv73Tw3

One On Two Handicap Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Ac8SeRj
XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 BdxqIH0XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 RFZ7ZV9

Main Event

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 R5Hp6Zu

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020   XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2019 7:16 pm

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 2DRzRG

Anarchy is LIVE from the home of the Alamo! San Antonio, Texas is playing host to the hottest wrestling show on television, but before commentary can run down the card...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, ladies and gentlemen...this was certainly an unexpected start to Anarchy.

[Renee Young]
Yeah...and it feels really good that I don't have to say that this is our North American Champion after Alexa Bliss embarrassed her last week.

[Corey Graves]
Embarrassed!? There were multiple moments where Ruby had Alexa nearly beat.

[Renee Young]
Nearly's the key word there, Graves. She might've had Alexa on the ropes a few times, but in the end, all the destiny and all the mind games in the world couldn't get the job done for that woman right there.

[Corey Graves]
When the hell did you become such an Alexa Bliss stan anyway? Maybe you can retire and start the Five Feet of Fury Fanclub. Sheesh.

Ruby Riott has her head down, covered with the hood of a plain black hoodie, torn up black jeans and black combat boots completing this seemingly depression-fueled outfit as the woman known as a habitual line-stepper stalks her way down to ringside before rolling slowly inside the ring, motioning for a microphone as she sits down on the mat, head down in her lap.

[Ruby Riott]

[Renee Young]
Well? Is she going to say something or is she just going to sit there?

[Corey Graves]
Have you ever lost a championship match, Renee? No, you haven't, because you've never even stepped foot inside that ring, so you have no idea what's going through Ruby Riott's head right now.

[Renee Young]
Well, last week Alexa's foot was going through her head. And what a sweet image that was.

At last Ruby Riott lifts her head up, suddenly beginning to laugh into the microphone, leaving the entire damn arena confused.

[Ruby Riott]
I'm sure you thought I was going to cry my eyes out like some kind of loser over one fluke loss, right? Naaaaah. We save that for the Alexa Bliss's of the world, who cry and throw tantrums when they don't get what they want. As for me? It's just another obstacle life's thrown at me since day one, and I always bounce back and get the last laugh in the end.

[Ruby Riott]
See, unlike Alexa, who choses to mope and try and get everyone on the Pity Committee, I move forwards. I move on. Did I lose last week? Sure. Is it going to happen again? No, it won't. Because I know all of Alexa's weaknesses, I know what makes her tick, and I'm not going to stop until I destroy everything that she holds dear. But that's in the future. As for the present, well...allow me to just...

Ruby quickly gets up to her feet before climbing out of the ring, walking towards the announce desk before moving to sit on top of it directly in front of Renee Young. The ever twisted Ruby Riott grinning as Renee backs her chair up against the barricade.

[Ruby Riott]
Renee Young. Poor, sweet little Renee Young. Seemingly, Alexa Bliss's only friend in the world now that everyone else has dumped her. Tell me, Renee...tell me how you really feel about Alexa beating me last week, hm? What was it you said? I'm a master at making mistakes? Is that what you think, hm? I mean...I'd say that your husband is the one who's a master at making mistakes...after all, he married you.

[Ruby Riott]
You see, Renee, you were so bad at trying to interview people that they threw you behind this desk to spout mindless dribble and shout "OH!" and "WOW!" and "WHOA!", and you're not even any good at that, either. People want to say that you "knocked down doors" to become the first female commentator in XWL history. The thing is? The only door that you ever knocked down was the door to Jon Moxley's bedroom.

The crowd reacts with a series of "ohs" and "whoas" while Ruby smirks atop the desk, Renee simply scowling as Ruby continues to pick at the interviewer-turned-commentator.

[Ruby Riott]
And knowing his track record...I give it about six months before he throws you back out of that same door.

Having finally heard enough, Renee stands up from her chair, simply ignoring Ruby as she looks over at Mauro and Corey.

[Renee Young]
I'm going to get a coffee, you two want anything?

Getting no answer, Renee simply shrugs before tossing her headset into a flabbergasted Ruby's lap, brushing past her equally flabbergasted co-workers as she exits through the timekeeper's area.

[Corey Graves]
Very professional to leave for a coffee break during the show, Renee! I'm sure Ric Flair is going to love to see one of his announcers walking out on the show because she needs some caffeine!

Ruby grabs the headset and tosses it down to the floor before glaring a hole through both Mauro and Corey as she downright growls into the microphone.

[Ruby Riott]
You tell that little bitch that I'm not done with her...or her little favorite Superstar, either. Got it? Good.

Ruby tosses the microphone behind her before spinning around and hopping off the announce desk, tossing the hood of her hoodie back over her head. As she does, she kneels down and lifts up the ring apron, gazing down for a few moments before pulling cans of spray paint out from under the ring, shaking each can a few times with a wicked grin before making her way up the ramp with the aerosol cans of paint in hand.

[Mauro Ranallo]
...What in the hell is Ruby Riott going to do with those cans of spray paint?

[Corey Graves]
Hopefully, her plans don't include graffiting my car...

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, in any case, ladies and gentlemen...tonight's closing segment was supposed to be an episode of A Moment of Bliss with Alexa's guest being Kairi Sane...however, Alexa has chosen to decline hosting the show with Kairi as her guest...so currently our co-general managers are deciding on a guest host for the show and...wait...wait, what!? You've got to be kidding me...

[Corey Graves]
Well, spit it out, Mauro! C'mon!

[Mauro Ranallo]
I-I can't believe what I'm hearing...I'm being told that co-General Manager Ric Flair has chosen Ruby Riott to be the guest host of A Moment of Bliss!?

[Corey Graves]
Hahaha, this is genius! As always, Ric Flair has given the fans something that they will definitely tune in to see! I love it, Mauro!

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020   XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 3:24 pm

The focus shifts towards the titantron, which is playing the sound of a scuffle. We hear grunts, groans, and a wicked cackle. The screen is completely pitch black, until the sound of a “CLICK.” With that sound, a swaying light bulb hanging from the ceiling comes to life from the tug of a string. The picture beneath the light is not a pretty one, however. What we see is a beaten and battered Sasha Banks, still in her ring gear from the last time we saw her in the ring. Sasha flinches at the sudden brightness of the light shining down over her eyes. Her chest rises and falls heavily. A strip of duct tape is over her mouth, while dried up mascara tears crust over her cheekbones. The hand that just plucked the light string lowers back down to the side of its owner, none other than current Women’s Champion and former bestie of Banks, Liv Morgan. Liv clasps her hands behind her back while she begins to pace around her pray in circles. Banks is currently tied to a wooden chair in what appears to be an otherwise empty and cold room.

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 ZallQtv
I've thought about this moment for a long, looong time, Boss... I've dreamed about it so much that, I can hardly believe it's FINALLY here...!

Liv's signature snicker echoes around the room as she stops her circling right in front of Sasha. Morgan bends over slowly, arching her back in and resting one of her hands on the knee of Banks for support, keeping the other hidden behind her back in the shadows while she stares daggers into Sasha's eyes.

I used to look up to you the most, y'know. I had so much respect for you. So much love, so much passion!... And now look at you. Look at the mess you've gotten yourself into, Boss, and this time there's no STUPID LITTLE LIV to help you out of it!

Liv juts her bottom lip out into an over-dramatic pout as she bats her doll lashes at Sasha. She then takes cranks the level of uncomfortable-ness up a notch by stepping over the legs of Banks, and sitting down in her lap in a straddling position. Morgan takes her free hand, not the one that's still pressed firmly behind her back, and rests it around the Boss's neck. The Women's Champion then shifts her demeanor on a dime, tilting her head to the side curiously.

Are ya proud of me, Boss?... Are ya proud of the superstar you made outta me? Of the CHAMPION that I only dreamed of being before I met you? The one I only became once I got RID of you?... But I guess I didn't really get rid of you, did I?... Sure, I embarrassed you. Disgraced your image, humiliated you in front of all of our peers and fans, and sent you away for a little while... But you came back, so I guess I never really finished the job... And that's what I'm gonna fix tonight.

Liv flashes a devious smile as she finally pulls out her hand from behind her back, revealing what she's been concealing the entire time. As her hand reaches the light and the camera's view, we see that in it, Liv is holding a small dagger. Sasha's eyes widen to the size of golf balls as she begins to twist and jerk, testing the strength of her restraints. Unfortunately, if there's one thing Liv knows how to do, it's tie a knot. Just ask Natalya. Liv brings the weapon up right in front of the eyes of the Boss, the shine from the light bulb reflecting off of the blade. The Juvenile Delinquent then begins to crack up at the look in Sasha's eyes.

Awwwww! What's the matter, Sash?! Liv got your tongue?

Morgan tosses her head back in a brief fit of laughter. Once she regains her composure, she brings the hand around Sasha's neck to the front of her face, and rips the strip of duct tape off in one clean swipe! The Boss takes a deep breath, letting out a few sputtering coughs. And the pain felt from the piece of tape being ripped from her mouth was incredible. Sasha now started to realize why actors acted how they did whenever you saw one of those scenes in a movie. Seconds later, she lifted her gaze and it fell onto the Woman's Champion who was so lucky that Sasha had her hands restrained which met she couldn't use them to whack her upside the head a couple of times since Liv clearly deserved it. The Boss took a deep breath and finally, the words started to pass out of her mouth.

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 DXjOXAc
I... I always thought you were crazy... but I was wrong... you're fucking psycho.

The Blueprint spat at Liv with anger laced in her words. Then she turned her attention to the knife which she could still see shining in the light of the room. It kind of stood out like a sore thumb. Sasha didn't want to take her eyes off of it. She knew how dangerous that could be. She knew how dangerous it became in the hands of the Liv Morgan. It was a scary thought for sure.

And... And what do you think you're going to do with t- that?

Sasha swallowed the lump in her throat as she addressed it.

You don't need to be holding that. You can set that down before one of us gets her - probably me. What's it going to take to get you to put that down? Do you want me to tell you that I'm proud of you? Because I can say I'm proud of you and everything you've done since Coronation. Liv, please, just tell me what I need to do to get you to set that down. Do you want a Snoop Dogg autograph? Because I can get you a Snoop Dogg autograph. I just gotta make one phone call. Give him a little ring and tell him that your girl's in need of a sig.

Shhhhhhh...!

Liv shushes the Boss, but does so by placing the blade of her knife against the lips of Sasha.

Everyone's so quick to blow the whistle and call me a psycho, but really I've never seen things clearer than I do now. I finally found success, and I didn't need a "Blueprint" to get there. And now that I've cracked the code to that success, I know exactly what I gotta do to keep it. In fact, the only thing I haven't figured out yet is one, tiny, little question... Did you ever really love me, Boss?... Hm...?

Morgan bats her doll-like eyelashes and repeatedly tilts her head back and forth to whatever tune is playing inside of her unpredictable mind. She's now moved the blade over to her mouth, dragging the same metal that just touched the lips of Sasha across her own while she eagerly awaits the answer to the question that's haunted her (and the rest of us) for so long. The Boss' breath was a little unsteady as she flickers her gaze between the woman's champion and the knife that she held in her hand. The silence was noticeable at first. Sasha neglecting to answer right away. She's in her own head and thinking about the answer that she was about to give since one wrong move could possibly send Liv over the edge and lead to the Boss being hurt more than she already was.

What happens if I say 'no', huh?

Sasha stares at Liv as she asks that question - curious about the outcome of what you could argue is the wrong answer... and that is assuming that there is a right and wrong answer in a situation like this.

What happens if I say I never loved you, Liv? That I used you to get ahead of the game. Because you couldn't remember a damn thing and I felt sorry for you. And I saw where your emotions started to turn and I decided to play along with them so that you wouldn't get hurt. Are you going to hit me? Are you going to hurt me? Are you going to make sure I never step foot into a ring again? Here's something for you: I don't even love women. I'm straight, so what does that tell you?

Liv rolls her blue eyes back inside her head and snickers to herself, shaking her head back and forth out of sympathy for the Boss as she gets a little more comfortable in her lap and focuses back onto her face once again.

Oh, Boss.... This thing we've got? You 'n' me? The Boss 'n' Brat Connection? It runs so much deeper than sexuality. That's so-.... Surface level. And to be completely honest, you've never really known what's best for you anyway, have you...? Isn't that what got you into this mess?... You can pretend that Nattie is your greatest friend and rival, the one that your career is destined to be paralleled with, but Nattie hasn't seen the side of you thart I've seen. You don't know yourself as well as I do Boss, nobody does, and at the end of the day THAT is the reason why you don't stand a chance of taking my title.

Liv licks her lips as she lets the tip of her blade trace down the flesh of Sasha Banks, gliding down her cheek, neck, collar bone, shoulder, and down the length of her restrained arm. The Delinquent is careful not to pierce the skin, just applying enough  force to make sure that the Boss feels the pressure. Once she finished, Liv lifts her head back up and breathes out a sigh of relief with a subtle grin on her twisted lips.

Now, I've got other important things to take care of. Championship business, you understand, don'tcha Boss? But good chat, let's do it again sometime.

Liv places her blade on a small side table just barely in range of the camera's view, and picks up the Women's Championship that was resting on it. She flicks her cotton candy locks back over her shoulder before sliding the belt over it and trotting over to the door. As a crack of light from the outside world shines in from the door being opened, Liv sends one final glance back towards the Boss.

I'll see ya soon, Sash... Or maybe I'll just let you sweat it out a little longer... Who knows? Toodles!

Liv's hyena laugh echoes around the small room, bouncing off of the concrete walls as the door slams shut behind her. Sasha flinches slightly from the sudden, loud noise of the door meeting the threshold with authority. Her chest rises and falls from the adrenaline of being restrained in this small and isolating enclosure. It's hard to tell what's worse, being locked in there with Liv, or being locked in there alone. The Boss jerks and pulls with all of her might to break the restraints, but it's no use. She let's out a strenuous scream of frustration, letting her head hang low in defeat afterwards. Just before our cameras fade out, a gleam from a metal blade reflecting the lone light above her head catches the Boss's eye. She picks her head up and glances over, noticing the tool that the Champion left behind. Sasha takes a few deep, determined breaths to reaffirm herself of who she is and what exactly she's capable of: anything. After all, Liv wasn't dealing with the Sasha Banks of old. This was the Blueprint, and she would find a way out of this and make her little pink-haired problem child wish that she had never crossed paths with the Legit Boss.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020   XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 8:57 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 QUPSQVV XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Ff90uCe

Match would usually go here but it's 40 some odd minutes of only my voice blabbering over the match because I was talking with Lazy in a party chat so #BlameTwitch. We also did it on 2K20 so David will stop yelling at us to test it and it worked fine. Anyway, the important thing:

WINNER

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020   XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2019 11:07 pm

The scene opens up with Dakota Kai already in the ring stretching, and the XWL logo appears back on the screen. The lights change and the theme song of Rhea Ripley blares through the arena. She emerges from the back and puffs out her chest, fixing her leather vest. She begins to eye the crowd and the crowd reacts with well mixed reactions. The music starts to rise as well as the tempo and she goes to stomp her foot down, flipping her h- Out of nowhere comes two feet directly into the side of her face.

The impact has Rhea reeling and she drops down to her knees and digs her knuckles into the stage. The person who is responsible is grabbing a full lock of Rhea’s hair and smashes her repeatedly into the stage without care. Rhea is laid out and not really showing much movement, the person stands over her and her face is covered by her jacket hood. Dakota Kai doesn’t know how to think of this and stands behind the referee..

The hood is flipped off and the person who just manhandled Rhea Ripley is revealed to the XWL Universe. This comes as a pure shock to the commentators.

[Corey Graves]
You’ve got to be kidding me, out of all things to witness.. IO SHIRAI has made her mark at the expense of Rhea Ripley.

[Renee Young]
The Joshi Judas is taking center stage and putting her foot down after Rhea did so herself.

Io locks eyes with Dakota and then a smile comes across her face, she raises her eyebrows and then fixes the hair to go behind her ear. The lights flicker and her theme song plays through.

[Mauro Ranallo]
The question looming however is.. Is she going to take Rhea’s place in this match?

[Renee Young]
It seems like it, nobody is stopping her and Rhea hasn’t moved the entire time we’ve been talking.

[Corey Graves]
Io Shirai vs Dakota Kai, what a treat for the live crowd, anywhere else in the world it would be pay per view worthy.  

Io Shirai trails herself down the ramp and runs into the ring at a breakneck pace, Kai escapes the ring during this, Io enjoys the fear and takes over the squared circle.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The theme song of one half of our general managers is heard throughout the arena and he’s speaking through it.

[Ric Flair]
I love it, I love it.. You have two fierce women ready to go at it. Rhea is being taken to the back, things happen in this business and you gotta learn to love it. One thing happens and so does another, Io Shirai wants this and I think all of you do too. So we’re going to settle this in the ring ladies.

The fans cheer in response to Ric making this match, and he nods to the reception from the XWL universe.

[Ric Flair]
This is what it’s all about, you don’t have to like it but you gotta learn to accept it, and learn to love it.. with the women of Anarchy creating Anarchy and there is no better way to do it. Ring the damn bell, daddy-o and let them make history. WOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ric struts on the ramp and the two women are in their respective corners. The bell is rung and Flair heads to the back to let the match take place that he officially sanctioned.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020   XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2019 11:15 pm

As tonight's edition of Anarchy resumes, we're immediately transported to ringside where none other than The North American Champion Alexa Bliss is already in the ring. Her Championship that she successfully defended against Ruby Riott in last week's Main-Event is proudly on display around her waist, and she's wearing her special edition holiday "Merry Blissmas" t-shirt. Clearly in the festive spirit as she beams from ear to ear, preparing to leave the turbulent year of 2019 behind her and welcome 2020 in with a whole new mindset. She's done with being a "victim" as she proclaimed during her interview last week, and after besting the rival that started that vicious cycle? One could say she's finally free to just be herself again, and just in time to ring in The New Year.

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 ZEnHatJ

[Mauro Ranallo]
There she is, The Wicked Goddess who STOMPED out her challenger Ruby Riott's hopes of becoming Champion at the conclusion of last week's show...and proved that she is not anyone's victim anymore.

[Renee Young]
An Extreme Rules Match didn't favor her, but in spite of that she was once again The Last Woman Standing after another war between them and that's why she stands there tonight STILL North American Champion.

[Corey Graves]
I'll admit she was mildly impressive last week, but a rare mistake from Ruby Riott opened the door for her victory, one would say that if that hasn't happened...we might have a different outcome when heading into tonight's show.

[Renee Young]
Except that didn't happen, Alexa won...and that's honestly the end of that. Let's put all of that behind her and welcome something new and fresh. I think I speak for much of The XWL Universe when I say that would be refreshing.

As Alexa's theme stops, and the cheers slowly calm down, Little Miss Bliss raises her microphone up to address the fans in attendance here tonight.

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 TSJw7Yg

[Alexa Bliss]
Merry Blissmas everyone!

The cheers ramp back up again as they return Alexa's merry spirits with their own in the form of applause and screams.

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 PtMezJP

[Alexa Bliss]
As your eyes can tell by the smile on my face, and The North American Championship that is STILL very much mine? I am bursting with the feeling of holiday cheer because being wicked has never felt THIS good!

She smiles as the cheers continue to pour in, and her prized North American Championship remains prominently on display.

[Alexa Bliss]
There are no woes, no troubles, no boo hoos to be had...I am at the top of my game and if anyone questioned that given recent events...those questions were shut right down after what I did to you know who last week.

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 XUPp0zT

[Alexa Bliss]
She put up a good fight I won't deny her that, but that no name bitch has been beaten by me for the last time because I have nothing left to prove to her, and nothing left to acknowledge when it comes to her very existence. Because I did my job as Champion, she was my Number One Contender, as much as I may have loathed that fact... I didn't object. I exuded enough professionalism for the both of us, and when she decided to ambush me with her Viking pal, and move our title match up? I went right along with her newly written script and played my part. I met her in a match where there were no rules or restrictions...a match that favored her style in this ring, and her character far more than mine. Yet, who is standing here with THIS title around their waist, and who is just grasping at more straws trying to remain relevant in my world?

Not pulling any punches, Alexa addresses Ruby Riott's attempt at her reign in a way that could only be expected. She still doesn't speak of her by name, but she makes it very clear she's done her job and now they have no more business between each other.

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 NbWavZa

[Alexa Bliss]
I don't know what's sadder, her blind confidence heading into our match last week, or her pathetic display at the beginning of tonight's show? It really doesn't matter because she's someone else's problem now. If taking my place as host of A Moment Of Bliss tonight is so important to her then she can have it. I'm done being the damsel in distress, I'm done allowing myself to be put in those situations. So while I do want to host A Moment Of Bliss again...tonight was just not the night for that. I have nothing to say to Kairi, I have no questions for her that need answering. Therefore I politely declined The General Manager's scheduling of that interview to close out tonight's show and if my fallen challenger wishes to take my place, since she couldn't take my title... well then more power to her.

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 OGcpcKV

[Alexa Bliss]
I'm not out here for them, or to talk about my past struggles and what I've overcome. I think that tale is a bit played out at this point...and while all of you have been wonderful with your support throughout this last year...I just frankly am over it entirely. I want to celebrate what I've done, not speak of what hurdles were thrown at me along the way. I became a Champion for the first time in my XWL career...I Main-Evented a Pay-Per-View...I brought relevance and respect to a title that deserved it...and I upped my game as an in-ring competitor within the last 365 days. The days of not being able to apply a simple submission are far in the past, and the days of passing off a headlock as my "Bliss-mission" are indeed thankfully behind me.

She flashes a sly grin as she shrugs upon mentioning a time that wasn't so long ago, yet it speaks to how much she's grown since. She was the novice that went to war with The Empress Of Tomorrow Asuka...and their rivalry famously ended with the debut of Shayna Baszler choking Asuka out when the referee got knocked down and after The Queen Of Spades fled the scene...Alexa locked in a simple and sloppy headlock in order to win her first ever Submission Match. To think that woman is the same woman who stands before us tonight is kind of hard to believe considering how well she's performed this year against top caliber talent like Tessa Blanchard, Io Shirai who made her official return to XWL earlier tonight, and of course the first ever North American Champion Toni Storm.

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 RXpTBEu

[Alexa Bliss]
Tonight I look beyond where I've come from, to where I am going to go. I am excited for what the future holds for me, and the challengers that will step up to my throne next and come for my crown. I'm ready to shed this shell of sadness and be ME again! I'm not here to play nice, I'm not here to cry about some back stabbing friend, or some bully that's way overcompensating for how unfulfilled their lives are. I'm here to be at the top of the food chain, to prove that size does not matter because everyone is big and bad until their face is stomped into the mat from Five Feet Of Fury! I stand here tonight as The 2019 Female Superstar Of The Year...challenging this division to make their New Year's resolution to take THIS from me!

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 ZMuIuY5

[Alexa Bliss]
Because currently? I'm a little unimpressed, just a bit. I mean not to knock any of our talented Women in this division...but, it's going to take a lot to take this from me. It's going to take passion, dedication, the overwhelming desire to have what is MINE. So let's see that passion...let's HEAR how much you want to take this from me. I'm issuing an Open Challenge...but not for this...no, a challenge to step up to the plate and seize 2020, and perhaps...this title for your own. Next week I challenge any Woman on this roster, not named Kairi Sane or...you know who...to be my guest on the OFFICIAL Return Of A Moment Of Bliss!

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 1FQDxhG

[Alexa Bliss]
It's an open invitation ladies, do you think you have what it takes to challenge me for The North American Championship? Well then come one, come all...step right up to The Wicked Goddess Of XWL and make yourself famous.

Bliss throws her arm out as if to say "bring it on" then tosses her mic down and grabs her North American Championship with her other and hoists it into the air. She's put one challenger down and now she's welcoming her next to meet her next week on a special Open Mic Edition Of A Moment Of Bliss. Who will decide to be her guest, and will they set themselves up as her next challenger or will multiple Women take her up on her offer and descend her official return of A Moment Of Bliss into chaos?

[Corey Graves]
Well she's certainly not let her success go to her head or anything...

[Renee Young]
I wouldn't call wanting someone to carry the same passion for The North American Championship as you had for the 6 months you were involved in the 2019 Rivalry Of The Year being unreasonable. The North American Title was elevated a great deal in the year that it's been around, and she's simply calling upon the division to ensure that 2020 not only maintains it's importance but also continues to raise the bar.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I'm not sure Kairi Sane or Ruby Riott will take kindly to be excluded from that invitation though.

[Renee Young]
Is it so wrong of her to want to have someone new enter the conversation? She's done with Kairi, she's not going to entertain her behavior as of late. While Ruby Riott? Lost, flat out. She's leached off of Alexa's existence long enough. Besides with A Moment To Riott still to come later tonight, those two might be too busy with their own issues. I don't know about you but there's no way that goes well.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ruby Riott looking to get the exclusive scoop reveal of WHY Kairi Sane betrayed Alexa Bliss and became Blackbeard's apprentice tonight! Will we get our answers, or will we just be left with even more questions?

Back to top Go down
Qverset
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020   XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 3:33 pm

The XWL Camera team are seen in a very dark spooky-Ghostly like what seems to be a very small area surrounded by creepy sounds until a woman comes in view of the camera singing a very creepy song- as the camera focuses on the woman the woman stops singing

~???~
Hello Dear, may I help you with something. why don't you follow me? You shouldn't be in this area all alone it could be very scary *THE WOMAN LAUGHS CREEPLY* anyways right this way.

the camera man hesitant to follow- starts following her anyways the woman leads into a very dark building that sits upon the woods-following the woman into the buildings he hears more ghostly noises as he sees the woman swaying back and forth eating some flowers laughing as she does

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Tumblr_p2cg3pAxBr1w5qv23o2_250

~Priscilla Kelly~
Dear you can call me priscilla kelly. "Let me show you something special to me, if you would follow me farther..

the cameraman follows priscilla kelly farther down the hall where they enter a room and we hear a voice calling out

~???~
Hello you finally arrived, "this is my nightmare, this is home, this is where devil's are born, this is where it all started." you can call me Darby allin the devil inside me is inching to come out

Darby comes out of the shadows with a crooked smile looking straight at the camera man-he then starts speaking again with a slow creepy accent

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Backstage%2BTalk

~Darby Allin~
I'm the face you have seen around, that you don't want to know I'm the devil in your nightmares I'm the nightmare you wish you could get ride of in do time xwl will be greeted with the devil.

FIRE!
FLAMES!
DARKNESS!
COFFIN BOX!
Enemy's!

Soon you xwl you will witness the debut of the devil within

the camera man runs away from the area and back to his car as we go into the next segment

Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020   XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2020 11:46 pm

One On Two Handicap Match

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Ac8SeRj
XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 BdxqIH0XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 RFZ7ZV9

12 minutes into the match.. Both men have been able to take it to Keith without him getting much offense in, frequent tags and combinations that have made him unable to get his momentum going. Moxley and Jericho start mouthing off to Keith and they both slap him directly in the face. Moxley quickly exits the ring as he’s not the legal man, but not only that..mostly because.. Lee reacts by pie facing Jericho enough to send him into the ropes across the ring, and he bounces off right into Keith who has suddenly made his way off the other side and absolutely shocks Jericho with fear, Jericho gets.. POUNCED! Jericho being sent about 12 feet into the air, lands into the bottom turnbuckle next to his partner and ally in The Enterprise. Jon tags himself in by having no choice since The Painmaker put himself out of this match.

Keith smirks at Moxley and they both go face to face, the history between these two is incredible, alongside Joey Janela who we haven’t seen or heard from in quite some time. Moxley and Lee are historic rivals, and so are these shots.. Because in moment’s Moxley sends a harsh chop across the chest and Keith just shakes it off unphased. Moxley does it again to no effect as Keith shrugs. Then the crowd goes silent in anticipation, Moxley says “You motherfucker!” Then backhands the holy hell out of Keith Lee in the temple and then Keith spins out right into Moxley’s arms and he tries to lock himself around Keith’s huge frame.

“MY WORLD MOX!” Moxley wails on Lee’s back and Keith picks him up effortlessly and over his shoulder, about to go for Ground Zero. Jericho springs back to life last moment and manages to pull Moxley off the shoulders of Keith Lee. Lee makes a running at Jericho and he’s met with a jumping CODEBREAKER! That lands flush on the chin of the big man.

Stunned and swinging for the fences at air, Moxley struggles to get back up to his feet but does and then kicks Keith into the gut, hits a half cocked Death Rider and Keith is laid out. Jericho making his way back onto the apron, asking for the tag of Mox “C’MON!” Moxley shakes his head no, and goes to cover Lee unsuspectingly getting rolled through with Lee visibly pissed off, Keith up to his feet having Mox in his clutches.

Jericho makes his way up to the top of the turnbuckle and leaps off and .. LEE CATCHES HIM TOO! Moxley and Jericho are powerlifted onto the shoulders of Keith Lee who steps to the center of the ring and delivers a DOUBLE GROUND ZERO!!!!

It crushes both men and the sheer impact pops Moxley out of ring to lay on the apron, laying halfway off it. Jericho’s legs are lifted over his entire body for the 1..2. And 3..  Keith survives the odds stacked against him here tonight by pure will.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What we witnessed is Keith Lee steamrolling, literally through the entirety of The Enterprise on his way to Daniel Bryan, our World Heavyweight Champion. He took out the Intercontinental Champion out in the same fashion, by surprise to the Enterprise.

[Corey Graves]
The question on everyone’s mind, does Keith have what it takes to Enter The Dragon or is he going to get incinerated by the flames first before he has the chance? I don’t know if he can catch Bryan off his game quite like his stablemates.

[Renee Young]
We have less than two weeks until Breakthrough to find out, it’s stacking up to be a clash for the ages!

The scene concludes with Keith making a symphony with the XWL fanbase of “OHHH BASK IN HIS GLORY” and smirking to each direction.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020   XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2020 4:30 pm

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 R5Hp6Zu

Anarchy returns from its final commercial break to reveal the normal set of A Moment of Bliss...well, currently far from normal. The previously white chairs have been splattered with red and black paint, a potted plant on the table completely wilted, the table spraypainted black with scuff marks all over the top of the table. Clearly, Alexa Bliss wasn't coming anywhere close to hosting her own talk show, especially if the guest was her former best friend, the suddenly silent Kairi Sane. As if things couldn't get any worse, replacing Alexa Bliss on her own talk show was her most hated rival. And right on cue...

The crowd instantly begins to boo as Ruby Riott takes her seat at the top of the ramp flanked by Sarah Logan, still dressed in the same outfit from earlier. Grinning, she takes a seat in one of the chairs, revealing the staining paints have dried enough for her to sit in it. She yanks the table closer to her, kicking combat boot-covered feet up onto the table as Sarah stands behind her with a menacing glare on her face, clutching the top of Ruby's chair while Ruby grabs a microphone.

[Ruby Riott]
Welcome to your feature presentation, and the soon to be most-talked about talk show in XWL history! Ladies and gentlemen I present to you...A Moment To Riott!

Ruby gestures with her arms outstretched, tilting her head back as small blasters of red and black confetti pop into the crowd, the crowd booing their heads off at the turn of events.

[Ruby Riott]
Since our illustrious fluke artist champion is clearly too much of a coward to host her own talk show with her supposed best friend...I figured, since the show needs a host, who better to host the show than someone who knows Alexa almost as well as she knows herself!

Ruby chuckles softly, the crowd continuing to boo before Ruby continues.

[Ruby Riott]
Now then...let's get this show on the road, shall we? Ladies and gentlemen...tonight, the debut edition of A Moment To Riott has, by no means, no ordinary guest. She is the former best friend of the North American Champion, she was XWL Women's Champion for a cup of coffee and...well...that's about her only career highlights so far. Ladies and gentlemen, I give to you everyone's favorite Pirate Princess...well...used to be everyone's favorite...Kairi Sane!

Wait a minute, that's not Kairi's music. What's going on here? A semi confused Ruby Riott in front of her splattered chair, her gaze shifting towards the curtain as her inaugural show is on the verge of being crashed by our Blissful Champion. As cheers fill the air, they quickly sour when, in their eyes, the Pirate Judas in Kairi Sane walks out from behind the curtain, dragging a chair behind her with her right hand and wielding a microphone in her left. Her usually bright colored pirate attire must have been at the cleaners since she's wearing a noticeably darker coat and pirate hat.

[Renee Young]
Well, I know for one thing, I definitely want to hear what this Judas has to say about her actions. I'd love to know her reasoning behind destroying her friendship with a woman who cared about her more than anything else in her life.

[Corey Graves]
Oh, please, Renee. Alexa just wanted another sidekick to latch onto her every word...and it's obvious to me that Kairi Sane became sick of being the sidekick. She wants to be the star, and she proved that when she laid out the Female Superstar of the Year with her own Slammy.

[Renee Young]
It was sickening! It was essentially an attack from behind. That's not the actions of someone who wants to be a star...that's the actions of a coward, plain and simple.

Opting to forgo utilizing the seat on the other side of the table with the host of this reputable talk show, she shoves it down to the floor and drags her own slightly away from where it was. Kairi adjusts the placement of the chair she brought out then with her before taking a seat on it. She leans back in the chair and extends her legs in front of herself, her left foot resting atop her right with her arms crossed over her chest, the microphone being transitioned to her right hand. Kairi's eyes remain locked on the host and after a few moments of waiting for the ice to be broken, she decided to take the initiative and speaks into the microphone, shattering through the boos raining down upon her for her actions a number of weeks ago.

Kairi Sane
That's a cute introduction, it really is. You seem to have missed a few things and seeing as this is your first time, I'll give you a pass. You missed the fact that I beat Tessa Blanchard to become Women's Champion, the same woman that beat Natalya, who was the longest reigning Women's Champion, at Final Stand. I would hold that Championship for “a cup of coffee” as you so eloquently put it, when I had to defend it against five other women inside the Elimination Chamber, a match that I lost but not before I made it to the final two against the woman that would regain the Championship after it was all said and done. You also missed that at the aforementioned Final Stand, you and Nia Jax were defeated by myself and Alexa in a Last Team Standing Match, but I guess that's more of a highlight for you than it is for me.

Kairi Sane
My favorite part was how you tried oh so hard to downplay my achievements, my accomplishments, while you... what exactly have you done since you've been employed here? You've shoved your hand down Alexa's throat, which was what gave you the semblance of relevancy. You managed to brainwash Nia Jax and turned her against Alexa, which, let's be honest here, isn't a difficult task. Then you both lost to us at Final Stand in a Last Team Standing Match and disappeared in the hopes that everybody would forget the failure that you are. Then you made your not so triumphant return, squirmed your way into a North American Championship match and lost, to Alexa, again. Some things never change, do they? You like to talk a big game but you can't seem to back it up when it matters, can you? I see why you try to diminish other people's accomplishments, it's because you have none of your own. It's transparent, it's petty, it's pathetic but then again, so are you.

As if done with her warm up, Kairi readjusts herself on her seat, pulling herself to a vertical seated position before leaning forward, resting her right elbow on her leg as her tone subtly shifts to a more serious one.

Kairi Sane
Now for the reason I'm really out here. Over a year ago, I made my XWL debut at the expense of the woman that would become my best friend, or so I thought, when I defeated Alexa Bliss in the center of that ring in less than a minute. This was shorty after she failed to become Women's Champion and I took advantage of it, and if anybody else was in my position, they would have done the same. But you never really let that go, did you? Some weeks later, we would have a rematch at Roulette in a Trading Places Match, the match that was the precursor to what we would become. After you would defeat me in that match, I would walk into the first ever North American Championship match, a match that I would emerge unsuccessful in and a Championship that has eluded me ever since. Next was the catalyst for our team and the moment that would solidify our bond for the rest of our careers, or so I thought. A Triple Threat match including us and our budget talk show host that's in the ring followed, a match that would end after she who shall not be named pinned Alexa, the only time in her life where she accomplished that feat and it was thanks to Nia Jax.

Kairi Sane
Next would be the defining moment of both our careers at that point, the second ever Last Team Standing Match and after a grueling contest, Alexa and myself would be triumphant, which would set me up with a contender's match, and after winning it, I would become Women's Champion when I defeated Tessa Blanchard. She would regain the Championship and we would have our greatest match to date: The Two out of Three Falls Match. Tessa would emerge victorious from that as well while Alexa would finally dethrone Mandy Rose and become North American Champion for the first time. Not only did she win the Championship that eluded me and I win the Championship that eluded her, my lowest point was also her highest, it's almost poetic, isn't it? From then on, I would put my Championship aspirations aside and support her and her reign.

Kairi Sane
It wasn't until I was fired at Warzone that I realized who my “Best Friend” actually was. I did everything within my power to ensure that she got a fair shot at the North American Championship, even if it meant putting my own personal goals and aspirations on the back burner, like regaining the Women's Championship, because that's what best friends did for one another, or so I thought. I lost my job to ensure that Mandy Rose and Mr. McMahon didn't try to rob her of the opportunity she more than earned and in the end, she lost. After I was exiled to Japan following my firing, I watched Anarchy every week, cheering on the woman I thought was my best friend. Then the days slowly became weeks and the realization started to set in. If she was really my best friend, she would visited me more often, or even once at the very least, but alas, that day never came. My calls went unanswered, my texts unopened and my heart slowly being broken as time went on. This was someone I sacrificed everything for and she didn't even have the decency to talk to me.

Kairi Sane
Let's be real for a second here, the Hell in a Cell match at Cyberslam was more about regaining the North American Championship than getting my job back because that Championship is clearly more important to you than our friendship ever was. When I became Women's Champion, I put our friendship before anything else and you couldn't even do that when the roles were reversed. And in my exile, I learned something important, Nia Jax didn't turn her back on you, you turned your back on her and you used me to help you fight her. You manipulated my good intentions for your own personal gain. My attack at the Slammys wasn't about “breaking” you mentally, it wasn't about watching you cry your crocodile tears, it was about making you experience the same pain I felt when you left me out in the cold. It was about making you suffer for all the lies you've told these people, about the way you spun the story in your favor to gain sympathy and get them to rally for your cause.

Kairi Sane
There's only one thing you need to do and everything goes back to the way it was, just one thing and your “Pirate Pal” is back at your side and “Five Feet of Friendship” as you called it will be reunited. We can put this behind us and never speak of it again, all you have to do is say two little words and your life returns to normality: “I'm sorry.”

[Ruby Riott]
Hold on, hold on, hold on...let me just say...wow. Now that's one hell of a pathetic, whiny sob story. It's almost as touching and riveting as Alexa's sob story of "I had everything going for me but still tried to starve myself so I could be even more popular!" Please. Now, before you go crying your sad sob story any longer...you want to claim that I'm only relevant because I stuffed my hand down Alexa's throat? The thing is, that got people talking about me. They're still talking about me! Where as once you became Alexa's sidekick...and that's all you really were, her sidekick, you faded out of the spotlight. You became irrelevant. You became an afterthought until you came back and hit your friend in the back of the head with a Slammy.

[Ruby Riott]
You were second fiddle to everything that was Alexa Bliss, until Mr. McMahon used you as nothing more than a bargaining chip by throwing you out on your ass without a job. And now, the whole world knows what you are. You're bitter, full of piss and vinegar and sick of sobbing into your pillow because your best buddy moved on to bigger and better things. So tell me...how does it feel, Kairi? How does it feel that it took you taking someone out from behind to finally stop being an afterthought? How does it feel that the world now knows what you really are? I mean, hell, when I attack people, at least I do it face-to-face, because unlike you, I'm not a coward.

[Ruby Riott]
At least when I do something, I'm always at the center of attention. People talk about me. You even see a little graphic down there in the left hand corner that tells the people watching at home that I'm trending on social media. But when you won the title? When you had the greatest moment of your career? Nobody gave a damn, not even your supposed best friend, and that has to eat you alive, doesn't it? Knowing that you were at the highest point of your career but all anyone talked about was Alexa Bliss this, Alexa Bliss that. It was always about Alexa Bliss, and it was never about Kairi Sane. The best part about all of this? You two became friends because last year, you came to Alexa's rescue when I exposed the fake shell that she had become. Now? Neither of you have a single friend in the world, and that...oh, how that's just sweet irony. It's just...so, so poetic that a friendship that was forged in tears...came crashing down and ended in tears.

[Ruby Riott]
Hell, I could've told you from the beginning that Alexa Bliss is nothing but a fake bitch who only cares about herself. But you were just either too naive or too goddamn stupid to see through her bullshit. It's just so heartbreaking that you two were so close...and yet in reality, just so far apart because it wasn't Alexa Bliss and Kairi Sane...it was Alexa Bliss and her pirate friend. For someone who knows how to spin a pirate wheel, I'm not shocked you're an expert at being the third wheel in everything Alexa did. And you want to know the best part? Neither of you have a single friend in the world anymore...and yet, the one who made both your lives hell, the one that cause you and Alexa to become so close has her best friend right behind her every step of the way.

Ruby has a dark, downright wicked smirk on her face as Sarah Logan has crept off to the side and appears from behind and slowly stalks towards Kairi, a predatory grin on the face of the Viking powerhouse. She's grabbed the lone chair that Kairi threw to the side when she arrived on the set and now she has ill intentions in mind.

Before Sarah Logan knows what to expect after the sound of Kairi's ex best friend's music sounding throughout an excited yet confused arena...she's STRUCK down by the loud crack of THE BLISS STICK! She wails out as she collapses into one of the set chairs and to the ground, as Ruby Riott's jaw hangs open in shock. Kairi Sane however, her reaction is more muted, you can't really tell where she is in her mind right now after Alexa just seemingly came to her aid...and with The Bliss Stick falling down to her side, Alexa grabs one of the mics that had fallen to the stage in the midst of that attempted ambush...and raises it up with an expression on her face that doesn't look very pleased.

[Alexa Bliss]
I'M SORRY?!?

Kairi's ears perk up with a slight smile as Alexa seemingly apologizes...but her tone, her shrill...her angered gaze doesn't really seem to be coming from a genuine place.

[Alexa Bliss]
Sorry?! I'm the one that needs to apologize?

While she still seems frustrated, she stops shouting and almost looks at Kairi, the woman who was her best friend and helped her get through a crazy year that's now behind then...and she just stares at her with an open mouth and scrunched nose.

[Alexa Bliss]
You know what, Kairi? I am sorry...sorry I waited a MONTH to do this!

Within the blink of our eyes, Alexa Bliss suddenly DECKS her "pirate pal" with the WICKED RIGHT sending the entire arena into a frenzied cheer! Little Miss Bliss has just floored the woman who had the audacity not only to assault her effectively ending their friendship last month...but also demand an apology from ALEXA in order to rebuild that friendship as if Alexa was the one who fired the infamous shot from the cannon that destroyed their friend....ship. Well she may not have fired the first shot, but she just fired back with one hell of a shot that rocked Blackbeard's appreciate and has now left her at The North American Champion's feet. As the crowd cheers for Alexa, no one has noticed Ruby Riott has backed up towards the announce desk, glaring a hole through her rival. However, the glare quickly turns into a smirk as she lifts the microphone.

[Ruby Riott]
Well, isn't that just amazing! Kairi Sane got what she wanted...Alexa Bliss got what she wanted...these people got what they wanted...and now? Now it's time that I get what I want!

[Mauro Ranallo]
What the hell does she mean by that?

[Renee Young]
What the hell else could Ruby Riott want? She's already ruined a friendship and she's nearly made me question my career choices, so clearly she's running out of op-AGHH!

The crowd, as well as Mauro and Corey, soon gasp in horror as Ruby quickly turns around, shoving her fingers down the throat of Renee Young! Alexa, currently busy standing over Kairi, has no idea what's going on behind her as Ruby locks Renee in a vicious, horrifying Mandible Claw, digging her fingers into the gullet of the more "babyface" leaning-commentator, a wicked, crazed grin from ear-to-ear.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Oh my god!

[Corey Graves]
Ruby, c'mon! This is too much!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Get this psychopath off of her!

[Ruby Riott]
Shut up, you geek, or you're next! Hey! Hey, champ! I'm talking to you, bitch! Turn your stupid ass around!

That finally gets Alexa's attention, her eyes widening at the sight of Renee Young desperately trying to claw her way to freedom from the paralyzing nerve hold Ruby Riott has entrapped her in.

[Ruby Riott]
Give me what I want...or I'll rip this bitch's tongue out with my bare...freaking hand! What I want is this...I want another shot at the North American Championship. And I want it at Breakthrough! And hey...just for fun...let's throw things back to the way they began. Let's add Kairi Sane in, and we'll make it a Triple Threat Match...just like last year, when I beat both of you in the same night! So let me break things down, "champ." You either accept...or I'll make sure that poor little Renee here is stuck eating food through a straw until 2021!

[Alexa Bliss]
FINE! You've got your rematch...now let her g-

[Ruby Riott]
And what about Kairi, huh? I think she deserves it for you abandoning her...

[Alexa Bliss]
Sure, whatever...you get a title shot, she gets a title shot...JUST STOP!

[Ruby Riott]
Good...you finally came to your senses...too bad it won't save Renee here...

Ruby smirks as she applies more pressure on the Mandible Claw, causing Renee to ultimately fade into unconsciousness in her grasp. Alexa has had enough, sprinting towards Ruby to get the clearly unhinged punk off of the commentator until...

[Corey Graves]
KILLSHOT FROM SARAH LOGAN!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Where in the hell did Sarah Logan even come from!? How the hell did she get to a point where she could blindside Alexa with that Killshot knee strike!?

The damage done, Ruby lets go of Renee, letting the blonde slump onto the commentator's desk head first, finally stepping away as medical staff come to the aid of the unconscious commentator. The crowd booing the hell out of Sarah Logan and Ruby Riott as Sarah yanks the North American Championship off a knocked out Alexa's waist. The Viking powerhouse grinning sadistically as she hands it to Ruby Riott, who stands over Alexa Bliss holding the North American Championship high above her head. When suddenly Sarah is struck down as a loud CRACK echoes through the arena. But Bliss was down, who fired the shot from Alexa's trusty weapon? Ruby turns confused when she sees Kairi Sane wielding her former best friend's reinforced kendo stick staring at Ruby with intensity in her eyes as she steps over Sarah Logan and stares down with Riott.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ruby Riott is a sick...sick human being, and I hope that she's proud of herself, because quite frankly her actions tonight make me want to throw up...

[Corey Graves]
Kairi Sane not to be forgotten showing Ruby that her decision to include her in her twisted game with Alexa was not a wise one.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Alexa Bliss just as she was this time last year finds herself in the middle of Ruby Riott and Kairi Sane...and her North American Championship is caught in the crossfire. What will happen when these three Superstars clash one year later? Find out in 2 weeks at Brea-wait...wait, what!? What are you saying, Arn? They're doing what!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE THROWING US OFF THE AIR, ARN!?

[Corey Graves]
...What the hell did you just say!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
...Our TV station executives have just called the Board of Directors. XWL Anarchy has been hereby cancelled, effective immediately. And...to make matters worse...arena management around the country is calling in...saying that we've breached our contracts with them? ...And...and that they're pulling our bookings for their arenas due to the breaches...

[Corey Graves]
W-What the hell does that mean? I-Is XWL done? Are we out of a job?

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't know what in the hell is going on around here, but--

XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 8
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020   XWL Anarchy:  12/23/2019 -  1/06/2020 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 12/23/2019 - 1/06/2020
Page 1 of 1