Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17

Go down 
+12
Pringle96`
Plus
Slothio
Zack
P.R Son
Strummania
LazyEye513
Austin
Sam
T-Roll
imagohard2nite
Harmon
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM:  The Bell Centre Montreal, Quebec, Canada

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. Change on the Horizon

Emergence saw a total of eight people competing for two Money in the Bank Briefcases. Two stood tall among the bodies, with Ruby Riot and Sami Zayn claiming a future title shot. With the turmoil the championships are currently in, having these two proven competitors waiting in the background for the perfect opportunity to cash in will certainly cast a shadow over anyone holding a championship.

2.   Gods can be Slain

Finn Balor finally achieved what has eluded him for so long: a victory over The Undertaker. Now that Balor has laid the Deadman to rest and claimed the Elite championship as his own, where will he and the Bullet Club set their sights? Furthermore, what will The Undertaker do? Will he come for his title or will someone else step up to challenge Balor?

3. Sanity and Chaos

April managed to fend off yet another challenger, defeating Peyton Royce in a hard fought match. Unfortunately for her, instead of what should have been a well-deserved celebration, she was met with Bray Wyatt and his emissary Alexander Wolfe who delivered a vicious Sister Abigail to cap off a frightening message for the Women's champion. The Eater of Worlds is back, and he has shown that he is ready to take what is his.

4.  Absolute Deletion

The Broken King Matt Hardy fell victim to Edge, and lost his championship as a result. This shocker was not to be savored for long however, as the dethroned Hardy took his own brand of revenge on Edge by DELETING him. Edge did not appear to be in any shape to compete following this and it has to leave the XWL universe what will happen as a result?

5.The Destroyer Stands Tall

Following JBL having his Intercontinental championship stripped from him, a revolutionary new tournament named The Shawn Michaels Classic was created with the purpose of finding the most qualified individual to become the new champion. After a grueling set of matches, Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman emerged as the final two competitors. Neither man pinned the other during the tournament, raising the stakes even more. In a brutal match, the two big men traded close call after close call, but in the end Samoa Joe claimed victory. Whoever is next better be prepared because Joe will not be put down easily.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 RxIMnto XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 0iQ5FEI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Aj1lF2U XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Z9EhWm0

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 5Rk3Evc XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 9mHztIT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 HqBdBbV XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Oh2RgBs

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 RwBvggH XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 A8796GX

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 RO8XCWP XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 IsLNaC8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 SFkyT8S XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 N6OG9Jz

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Zj21Oxp XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 0zB4eRi

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 TRhg1Io XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 1A8lCsq

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 BvFO1KM XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 WvXH11e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 PXdkZcQ XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 C0NCzYy

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 BcRTU8X XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 YegXOZF

Shawn Michaels Classic Coronation

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 NfWaaru

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 2lMKJkm XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 POc0j4y

Fatal 4 Way

#1 Contender's Match for the Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 NE8cuHn XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 HCmU80A
XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 EEjGg8x XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 MjN8cBz

Main Event

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 KUTwMaU

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 10:28 pm

We come back from commercial as we see announcer JoJo in the middle of the ring.

JoJo
Please welcome YOUR Mr. Money in the Bank! Canada's own, Sami Zayn!

The fans pop loudly as they await Sami Zayn.

The fans cheer loudly as Sami Zayn runs onto the stage, shiny gold briefcase in hand. He looks at the case while clutching it in both hands then holds it in the air for a few seconds. He screams "Lets Go!" with the crowd in attendance. He walks down the ramp with what seems like a bit of a limp. He grabs a mic and enters the ring.

Sami Zayn
What did I tell you guys? I did it!

The fans cheer for Sami

Sami Zayn
I admit, I'm feeling great! Well, I'm not feeling great physically, I have a sprained MCL but mentally I having the time of my life! I have an opportunity to challenge the World Champion when ever i want! Now unfortunately there's no World Champion...

The fans boo as they know Matt Hardy is to blame for Sami not having any shot at cashing in anytime soon.

Sami Zayn
Matt Hardy completely ruined my shot at cashing in anytime soon but, that's alright. At Roulette I'll have a chance to face Matt Hardy for the World Title while STILL having my briefcase! All that has to happen is the wheel to land on my name and I could make history by being World Champion AND Mr. Money in the Bank!

The fans seems to like that idea a lot as the cheer louder

Sami Zayn
Now, that's not tonight. Tonight I face a great up and coming talent in Tye Dillanger!

The fans seem to enjoy Tye as they cheer

Sami Zayn
Now like I said I'm a little banged up but I've never been one to back down from a fight! So Tye, if you're ready. Let's do this!

Sami takes off his shirt and hat, he hands his briefcase to the ringside attendant as well as the mic as he awaits Tye Dillanger, we cut for a small commercial break.

We come back as Tye and Sami are in the ring and prepared to get the match underway

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 SFkyT8SXWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 N6OG9Jz

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 11:56 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and it's made clear almost immediately that everyone's attention should be shifted towards the titantron as the lights in the arena dim slightly and the words "last week at Emergence" appear on the bottom right hand corner of the titantron. The titantron begins to scroll through highlights of the highly anticipated one on one contest that took place at Emergence between AJ Styles and John Cena. The first picture shown is of AJ making his entrance at the event and after a few seconds we scroll to a photo of John Cena making his usual charge down the ramp at Emergence following his salute to the crowd.

The next photo shows Cena and AJ in their respective corners with the referee in the middle of the ring signalling for the bell, this photo is clearly on display to capture the sheer magnitude of the match that took place between these 2 at Emergence, it was something that fans wanted to see since March, and at Emergence they finally got their wish, and boy this encounter sure as hell didn't disappoint em. The photos of the best moments of the match continue to scroll across the tron for another 2-3 minutes, showcasing moments such as AJ hitting the AA on Cena to which Cena kicked out of, Cena's emphatic AA on Styles through the announcers table which sent the crowd into an absolute frenzy, Cena catching AJ out of mid air following a springboard 450 attempt and planting him with a thunderous AA, AJ's AA counter into a Styles Clash in which he only got a 2 count out of, and then we're finally taken to the final highlight photo, AJ flying through the air and subsequently connecting with a pinpoint Phenomenal Forearm on John Cena for the decisive 3 count. Following that final photo the tron goes back to the normal Anarchy graphics for a few seconds before....

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_007

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_012

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_020

Bullet Club fans and AJ marks rejoice in hearing the theme of the Phenomenal One echo throughout the arena whilst the casual member of the XWL Universe boo's as loud their lungs can possibly allow at the theme of the Bullet Club leader. AJ steps out onto the stage on perfect cue as usual to a raucous reaction from the fans in attendance tonight, AJ's in street clothes tonight signalling that he's more than likely not wrestling this evening, he's decked out in some jeans, some dark shades, a "Styles Club P1 4 Life" Bullet Club themed t-shirt, and his traditional leather jacket with hoodie covering his head. AJ flips his hoodie back on cue with the song as always causing his pyro to erupt on the stage and creating a must see entrance spectacle as usual. AJ stands on the stage for a few seconds with a big smile on his face before making his way down the ramp, along the way he see's a teenage girl on the left side of the ramp decked out in Cena gear from head to toe booing him at the top of her lungs, he walks over to her and does the "U Can't See Me" taunt right to her face, she rears her hand back preparing to slap the smirk right off of AJ's face but a man appearing to be her boyfriend grabs her hand in mid motion preventing her from making a mistake that could involve serious legal repercussions for her, AJ proceeds to mouth off "That's right, keep your pet on a leash!!!" before turning away and continuing down towards the ring. AJ walks up the steps and out onto the apron and rather than form the P1 logo with his gloves as he usually does, considering he's not in his ring gear right now, he throws up the "too sweet" instead causing a massive boo's and some cheers depending on what opinion you as a fan may have on AJ and the Bullet Club, some love em, most hate em, just the way it is, but the Phenomenal One doesn't seem to give a damn about what ANYONE thinks here tonight as he turns and enters the ring. AJ walks over to the announcers table side of the ring and signals for a mic, a ringside assistant quickly grabs one and runs over to hand it to AJ through the ropes, AJ takes the mic and signals for him to go back to whatever hole he crawled out of. AJ takes position in the center of the ring as his theme dies down, it appears as though the Phenomenal One is gonna address the XWL Universe.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_066

(AJ Styles)
I'd like to start off by pointing out a crucial fact about Emergence that people seem to be ignoring, probably on purpose because they can't accept the reality that Bullet Club rules the wrestling world, but nonetheless, Bullet Club reigned SUPREME at Emergence, my executioner Finn Balor finally took his place atop the throne and proved to the world that he is the ELITE of the ELITE in this company by becoming Elite Champion and subsequently killed the spirit of the Deadman once and for all. Dean and the SUPERIOR SAMI in this company, Mr. Sami FUCKING Callihan beat the breaks off the ol Golden Weasel and his little "best pal" over there in CM Punk as I knew they would because quite honestly? the golden weasel's a bitch and CM Punk hasn't been the "Best In The World" since like 2011, nowadays? he can't even refer to himself as the "Second Best In The World", he's just merely the "Second City Scumbag" and him and his little weasel pal outta just give up now whilst they still have a chance because at Emergence? Ambrose and Callihan proved that they're the most dangerous duo in pro wrestling today.

AJ cops a devious smile knowing that the Bullet Club truly displayed their dominance at Emergence and the Phenomenal One clearly loves every bit of it.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_800

(AJ Styles)

Now that I've spoken about my BC Brothers success at Emergence, it's time for me to address what you just saw on that screen up there (AJ points to the titantron) that was one of the most highly anticipated matchups of 2017 taking place inside of an XWL ring at Emergence, and yet not a single news outlet ran a story on it, not a single program for tonight's show highlighted or gave a preview about what could potentially be the fallout of said match, a match that was 6 freaking months in the making, not a single word, instead all the hype is around a bunch of people who can't even dream of matching my drawing power for this company. I'm the most EXPENSIVE superstar that this company has ever had the pleasure of sending a check to and yet my match with John Cena at Emergence is practically forgotten about, swept under the rug by the higher ups around here to promote "the up and coming superstars" around here, gimmie a freakin break...

AJ runs his hand through his hair before continuing on.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_780

(AJ Styles)
All this company wants to promote is the rodent from the underground sewer Sami Zayn winning the Money In The Bank briefcase, or Ruby Riot becoming Ms. Money In The Bank, hell they even go as far to promote the fallout of Broken Matt's World Title loss at Emergence and subsequent "deletion" of Edge, like seriously? WHO THE HELL GIVES A RATS ASS ABOUT ANY OF THOSE CHUMPS!!!!

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_790

(AJ Styles)
LEMME TELL YA'LL SOMETHING RIGHT FREAKING NOW!!!!

AJ takes off his glasses in a forceful and impactful manner, it's now abundantly clear that AJ's pissed off and he's about to become unchained.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_063

(AJ Styles)
I went out there at Emergence and DID EXACTLY WHAT I SAID I WAS GOING TO DO YET A FREAKING GAIN!!!! I beat John Cena CLEANLY in the middle of that ring ONE! TWO! THREE!!! No Bullet Club, No shenanigans, NO BULLSHIT, JUST ME AND HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF THAT RING AND I BESTED HIM, and yet here we freaking are praising the Emergence of Sami Zayn and mourning the loss of Edge and all this bullshit, WELL I SAY FUCK ALL OF THAT SHIT BECAUSE WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT ANY OF EM!!! I've had ENOUGH of being chained at the back of the fucking line whilst inferior talent gets SHOT AFTER SHOT at Broken Matt and his title, well GUESS FUCKING WHAT??? Guess who's beaten Broken Matt EVERY SINGLE TIME HE'S FACED HIM IN THIS RING SINCE RETURNING LAST YEAR? I'll tell ya who, THE PHENOMENAL FUCKING ONE, AAAAAAJJJJJAAAYYYY STTTYYYLLLEESSS!!!!

The crowd is damn near stunned in silence as AJ dropped that cold hard truth bomb right down on top of em, it is indeed a fact that AJ has beaten the former World Champion Broken Matt on 2 occasions in the past year.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_064

(AJ Styles)
People wanna sit there and act like this son of a bitch is invincible and I've pinned the bastard TWICE in the last year, but of course that goes completely unnoticed to the higher ups around here and I wonder why? perhaps because they're salty that I bent em over backwards and TOOK what I was fucking WORTH in that contract negotiation a few months ago??? They just can't get over the fact I took their little Golden Ticket and ripped him to shreds in the biggest Final Stand main event that this company has ever had, they still can't accept that I'm a 2 time World Heavyweight Champion for a reason, because I'm just that fucking good, but this shit? this hold me back and feed the "top guy" that I'VE BEATEN TWICE in the last year a bunch of inferior talent like Braun Strowman and Seth Rollins??? this shit is gonna stop now.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_070

(AJ Styles)

I was forced to come out onto this stage earlier tonight and listen to Layla babble on about Broken Matt "stepping over the line" by "deleting" Edge at Emergence and all this nonsense, the point is I DON'T GIVE A FLYING FUCK!!! What I see, is a VACANT Championship and a former champion who wasn't WORTHY of that championship in the 1st place getting a rematch for the World Heavyweight Championship at Emergence with NO OPPONENT currently determined for him, logic would state that I SHOULD BE IN THAT MATCH RIGHT???? #1 Draw in this company, highest paid in this company, 2 pinfall victories over John Cena, main event winner at Final Stand, and most important of all PINNED THE FORMER CHAMPION IN THAT MATCH TWICE IN THE LAST FUCKING YEAR!!! but ohhhhhh no, instead of the clear cut logical decision of giving me what I've earned, instead I am once again shunned away in favor of a FUCKING ROULETTE WHEEL!!!!

AJ paces around the ring clearly fuming about his current position within the company.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_198

(AJ Styles)

Like really? is this shit a joke at this point? ya'll are putting the WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP which is supposed to signify the best wrestler on this planet and you're gonna leave one of the competitors in that match UP TO A FUCKING WHEEL FOR A GIMMICK PAY PER VIEW???? It's bad enough that Broken Matt was never truly the best in the company anyways whilst holding that title, but now you're gonna potentially let some below average nobody like Roman Reigns who's been back here in this company for like 2 minutes potentially get a WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH???? or potentially even another guy I've beaten twice in the last year in John Cena??? "ohhh but hold on AJ, you've got a chance for that wheel to land on your name as well!!" I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!!! I don't leave my career up to CHANCE!!! I fight for EVERYTHING I earn in this business and things like this is exactly why I put together an unbreakable brotherhood like Bullet Club together once again. We're a bunch of guys screwed over by the system because we don't look the part of the ideal "company guy" or kiss babies and sign autographs for 10 hours and suck up the brass in this company, we came together to combat bullshit just like this that goes on in this company every single day, the rightful contender getting the shit end of the stick whilst people who can't even lace my boots jump ahead of me in line, nahh, fuck that, no more....

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_502

(AJ Styles)
So here's what's going to happen, if this company is so desperate to spin a wheel to determine who's gonna face Matt at Roulette, then go for it, but that wheel is gonna only have ONE NAME ON IT, AND THAT'S GONNA BE THE NAME OF THE PHENOMENAL ONE, AJ MOTHERFUCKING STYLES!!! I'm sure you're just sitting back there just fuming about this in your cozy little office Layla but quite frankly? I'm past the point about caring about your feelings or anyone else's for that matter, a few months ago it was my time to get PAID and I made sure that happened, and now it's time for me to get the opportunity I've earned and so help me God I'm going to make it happen regardless of any hurt feelings or pissed off execs. Your choices are simple, GIVE ME WHAT I'VE EARNED, OR I TAKE IT!!!!!

AJ's just issued a massive ultimatum that just may rock the World Heavyweight Championship scene in XWL to it's very core.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_503

(AJ Styles)
And when I say take it? what I REALLY mean is I'm going take my opportunity by FORCE!!!! Understand this, It's not just AJ Styles this company has to worry about anymore, I have an army at my disposal, and when it comes to Bullet Club? we're a worldwide army and if I say the word??? this army, this Bullet Club brotherhood will rip this company apart from the inside out and there's not a damn thing anyone can do to stop it.....

Quiet on the set!

Can we please have quiet on the set?

Similar to the opening of the segment, images flash across the screen in rapid succession, the sound of a camera flashing matching their speed image for image, the arrival of XWL's resident “It” Couple being imminent.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 LljfcNC

AWESOME!

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 12KcH8f

The theme of The Miz begins to play as a livid AJ Styles looks towards the stage, being less than pleased having his time on the microphone interrupted. A few moments pass, almost as if making Styles wait for his arrival, before he walks out onto the stage with a microphone in hand, no theatrics on the side of The Miz and Maryse.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 OJ71AsT

The Miz looks towards the ring, engaging in a staredown with his former rival. The last time these two men were in the same ring, it was during the Money in the Bank qualifying match weeks prior to Emergence, where The Miz would walk away with the win before ultimately failing to become Mr. Money in the Bank just twenty four hours ago. He eventually lifts his microphone up to his lips, ready to engage in a war of words with Styles.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 J9uEVEi

The Miz
Nothing anyone can do to stop it? Really? Seeing as I've just virtually done the impossible and stopped you from rambling on and on, stopping your “Club” should be a cakewalk. Hell, John Cena essentially stopped your “Club” on his own at Cyberslam, you know, before I handed you your “victory” over Cena. I do like, however, how you think holding a win over John Cena is something of significance, something that should give you a World Heavyweight Championship match because if that were the case, I would be getting a shot too.

The Miz begins his descent down the entrance ramp.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 16GaQIa

The Miz
So you beat Cena at Emergence, congratulations, I've been doing that since 2013. The problem with you, Styles, is the fact that you expect everything to be handed to you because you have this contract that you believe gives you immunity. And when you don't get what you want, you throw a tantrum then you quit, like you always have done.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 ZS7tq8A

The Miz
The reason no one is talking about your oh so deserved victory over Cena is because it doesn't mean anything, no one cares. I beat you and Cena both to take the spot you thought belonged to you in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match and you don't see me bragging about it, because as I've said, a win over you, a win over Cena doesn't mean anything to me, nor these people. And you know why? Because you, just like John Cena, are irrelevant and you have to resort to desperate measures to even get a reaction.

Everyone turns their attention towards the stage as another theme takes over the airways, sending the crowd to their feet. The superstars don't look too pleased though as John Cena comes out onto stage, dressed in his regular attire. He has a mic in hand and doesn't even bother coming down the ramp, able to see both of the two men he wants to talk to perfectly from where he is.

[John Cena]
Well, well, well. What do we have here? Looks like the kings of the cheapshots! Though, at least one of you have a clean win over me, I guess I have to give you that. I'm a bit embarressed that you two come out here and claim to be the best in the back and act like no one else cares because from the way these fans have been reacting all night, almost everyone in the back are cared about.

The crowd pops for Cena who doesn't stop there.

[John Cena]
But, let's get to the matter at hand shall we? There is still an issue at hand and you both seem pretty aware of it from how you two are both speaking about yourselves. The three of us still haven't had that match to figure out just which of us are the top of the three of us. I mean, AJ and I fought, so I guess I can't complain there but the two of us, we still got beef with you Miz. So, rather than splitting up and wasting time. Why don't the three of us settle this?

AJ paces around the ring side to side furiously and thumps his mic with hand to make sure it's still on.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_823

(AJ Styles)

You know what John? that's fine by me, you wanna get the three of us in the ring ONE MORE TIME so that I can prove to the entire WORLD ONCE AGAIN that I'm not only better than you 2, but better then this entire fucking roster then by all means let's do it. At least with you John, I may believe that the way that you portray yourself to the world is not much of a reflection of who you truly are, at least I can respect you. You were man enough to step into the ring one on one with me and I kept BC at home and we just went to war, so as a man, and a competitor, you have my respect on that front. But you Miz, you're just a straight up BITCH! who hides behind his wife and uses her looks to get to where you are around here. Why do you think you're on the programs and arena posters? I'll tell ya why, it's not because of your in ring talent that you 100% lack, it's because ya got the French Canadian blonde bombshell on your arm. You use your wife to ascend up the ladder around here, and in return she keeps your balls in her purse because you're too much of a punk ass little bitch to step into this ring with Me or Cena 1 on 1, man to man.

The crowd lets out a loud ooooooohhhh as they realize that AJ just burned Miz HARD right there.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Normal_2_788

(AJ Styles)

So I tell ya what, since you and your wife wanna come out here and insult me and brag about how you ran up a ladder and snaked an opportunity from Me and Cena that led to a Money In The Bank match you proceeded to lose anyways, since you wanna come out here in an clear and poor attempt to try and gain yourself some relevance which you clearly lack, since you wanna just be a prick in general, than let's do what Cena said and settle this once and for all. Roulette, Styles vs Cena vs Miz ONE LAST TIME, but I'm gonna make this ABUNDANTLY CLEAR to the XWL hierarchy, WHEN I win that match, on the following Anarchy I sure as hell better be made the #1 contender to the World Heavyweight Championship and if you don't? if you still proceed to snub me after winning yet another high profile pay per view match, then there's going to be hell to pay and the casualties will be on your hands, NOT MINE.....

AJ throws the mic down and puts his shades back on before exiting the ring near the announcers table, not even taking the time to see if Miz was gonna accept this match proposal or not, it's clear that AJ's in no mood to listen to anymore of what Miz has to say and he makes that even clearer he hops the barricade and makes his way through the side tunnel which leads to the arena parking garage.

The Miz
To the surprise of absolutely no one, AJ Styles has once again ran away after having a “mic drop” moment, at least he didn't quit like that last time, right?

The Miz turns his attention to Cena, who's still standing firmly on the stage.

The Miz
And you... You just had to come out here and steal the spotlight from me and make this about you, didn't you? In case Styles hit you one too many times in the head, the last time the three of us were in the ring, I beat you both when I did what neither of you could and climbed a ladder to solidify my spot in the Money in the Bank Ladder Match. So if you want to revisit history...

The Miz makes his way up the ramp with Maryse in tow as Cena hasn't taken his eyes off of the approaching superstar. Upon reaching the stage, The Miz gets face to face with the man that issued a challenge to him at Roulette.

The Miz
I accept.

With that said, he tosses the microphone over his shoulder as he and Maryse disappear backstage, leaving Cena with a smile etched on his face, their triple threat match virtually confirmed almost instantly, that being the final image before Anarchy heads into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 12:38 am

GREAT AJ AND CENA PROMO!

I guess Miz was okay too.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 12:53 am

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 RxIMntoXWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 0iQ5FEI

{Mauro Ranallo}
Oh my god Corey, what an upset here tonight! We just witnessed the newcomer, Aiden English beat a former Intercontinental Champion in his debut match!

{Corey Graves}
Well Corey I wouldn't go crazy about it. I mean Barrett just like JBL said, was nothing more than a fluke of a champion. And that was proved here just now, as a newcomer just beat him.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Which is something the man you look up to just couldn't do last night.

{Corey Graves}
Please Mauro, you saw how cheap Barrett had to get to pull out the win last night.

Aiden English rolls off the fallen "Bearer of Bad News" as his music fills the arena. The crowd isn't completely sure how to react here, but the slowly begin to cheer for the newcomer. Aiden looks down at Barrett, grinning from ear to ear, obviously happy with what he has accomplished in his debut match here tonight. Aiden turns to the camera before twisting his hand and begins to bow, but is suddenly interrupted by boos from the crowd as an all familiar sound begins to fill the air.....

{Corey Graves}
It's the Wrestling God, JBL!

{Mauro Ranallo}
What could he possibly be doing out here right now Corey? Barrett is in no position to defend himself.

{Corey Graves}
Barrett should have thought about that before he went running his mouth earlier tonight Mauro.

A few moments of booing continue until finally the cause of these hateful chants rolls through the curtain onto the stage. JBL still sitting in the wheelchair from earlier tonight is rolled out by Ric Flair. Behind them is Virgil, who is now walking with a slight limp. In Virgils hand is a mysterious long black bag. The three woman walk (and roll) their way down the ramp towards the ring. Aiden English with a look of confusion as to why someone would have interrupted him in the middle of his celebration. He steps back to a corner as The Cabinet makes its way to the bottom of the ramp.

Ric stops pushing JBL, who is doing nothing but eye the fallen Bad News Barrett. Virgil places the bag onto the canvas of the ring before he and Flair both roll into the ring. Aiden prepares for a fight but to his, and everyone else's surprise, Virgil and Flair ignore the fact that he's even there. Virgil bends down and unzips the bag before reaching his hands into it and pulling out...

{Mauro Ranallo}

No, you've got to be kidding me. Barrett's had enough and now The Cabinet is about to assault him with Sledgehammers!

{Corey Graves}
That's right Mauro, you mess with the bull you get the horns.

JBL has his classic sinister smile upon his face as Virgil hands one of the sledgehammers to Ric. The two men look at one another before they both turn their attention to Barrett, who still hasn't moved. In unison, without a moments warning, the both lift the hammers up before slamming them down onto Barrett. Time after time they lift the hammers into the air and time after time they drop them onto Barrett. Aiden English stays in his corner, watching this happen in horror.

Finally their assault seems to finish as both men back away from the lifeless body of Wade Barrett. The crowd continues to boo however as both men now turn their attention to Aiden English. The begin to walk towards him as he prepares for a fight. Virgil and Ric stop a mere couple of feet away from the newcomer. The three men eye one another waiting for the first move to be made. Finally, just as it seems to all be at a stalemate, Virgil makes the first move.

He reaches out the sledgehammer in front of him, extending it to Aiden English. English looks down at the weapon in confusion for a moment as the crowd begins to chant "no...no...no...no...no..." Virgil shakes the hammer trying to pressure him into taking it. English just looks at the hammer then to the crowd of fans who were just cheering his name a few minutes ago. He, aswell as the entire world now know what his answer is as.....

{Corey Graves}
That's It! He took it! He just made the best decision of his life!

{Mauro Ranallo}
No! Best decision? He just ruined his entire career.

The crowd erupts in boos as English takes hold to the newly acquired weapon. He, Flair, and Virgil all make their way back to the still unconscious "Bearer of Bad News." Flair drops his sledgehammer as he and Virgil pick Barrett up to his feet. They hold Barrett up, facing their newly found friend in Aiden English. English takes hold to the hammer with both hands before running at Barrett and planting it right between his eyes. Barrett falls to the ground as blood begins to trickle down his face.

English drops the hammer as Flair and Virgil grabs each of his arms and raising them into the air. The three men celebrate their new friendship. Shortly after all three men climb out of the ring. Virgil and Flair step begin JBL as English approaches him. The two men eye each other until they both smile and shake hands simultaneously. JBL's theme begins to play, but is drowned out by the boos of the crowd. The four men all smile as the turn and begin to make their way up the ramp leaving the unconscious Wade Barrett lying in a puddle of his own blood and the XWL universe in complete and utter shock.

Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 12:54 am

(Also thanks to everyone for the compliments on the promo earlier and that was really great promo by Miz, Cena and Styles! Also really liked the Sydal promo.)
Back to top Go down
IIYoungg
Mid Card
IIYoungg

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 4:15 pm

As Anarchy returns from commercial, The Bullet Club theme echoes around the arena as the fans begin to boo them loudly. One by one, the members of The Club exit to the stage. Gallows, Anderson, Ambrose, Callihan, and Styles are all seen as they point towards the curtain. Finn Balor is then seen walking out smiling, with the Elite title around his waist. Balor throws a few Too Sweets as he leads the group towards the ring as he shows off his title to the world. As they make it to the ring, Finn Balor asks for a mic, and stands in the middle of the ring waiting for the boos to end.

Finn Balor:
Are you done? Are you done booing the greatest stable that XWL has ever seen? Every single target that we set our sights on were terminated. The Undertaker… may his soul rest in peace. John Cena… you can’t see him, or what’s left of him. Punk and Sydal… goodnight losers. You just got owned by THE BULLET CLUB! And so I stand here your new Elite Champ… I have been fighting for this title for MONTHS. It’s about time I finally got what is rightfully mine. I am the ELITE of XWL, and as long as The Bullet Club is in charge… THERE IS NO STOPPING ME!

Finn Balor pauses for a moment and regains his composure. Finn begins to smile again as he begins to speak once more.

Finn Balor:
Now, let’s speak of current events… Roulette. Believe me when I say that all of us are excited for the end of the night. One way or another, we will find a way into that match and we will bring that World Title home where it belongs… in The Bullet Club. We are the greatest here in XWL, and there is not one person here that can stop us. We are a fast moving train and every superstar in that locker room are waiting to get run over. So, everyone in the back better watch out… there’s a bullet coming straight for your head.

Balor smiles and holds his title up to the camera laughing. Balor then stands there a moment as his smile turns serious.

Finn Balor:
There’s something bothering me… I look at this title and I don’t see prestige. I don’t see anyone in the back wanting this title. What’s the point of being a champion if the title is nothing? I have an idea… you make the title mean something.

Finn Balor drops the Elite Title on the ground and makes his way outside the ring. The Bullet Club stands in the ring wondering what’s going on as he reaches under the apron and grabs a sledgehammer from under the ring. Balor rolls back into the ring as he stands over the title smiling with the sledgehammer in his hand. Without another word, Balor swings down on the title breaking It into pieces. The crowd gasps as The Elite Title is defiled and broken. The members of the Bullet Club look on in awe as Balor destroys the coveted Elite title. Balor then finally stops swinging as pieces of the title lay scattered across the ring.

Finn Balor:
LAYLA! This title means nothing anymore. I deserve a title that is good looking and is made for someone of my stature… NOT THIS GARBAGE! So, I took it upon myself to create a new title. I had the best of the best creat this and I think its worthy of the Bullet Club.

Gallows and Anderson walk to the timekeepers area and grab an obvious title but its wrapped up and cannot be seen. Gallows and Anderson get in the ring and stand in front of Balor. Finn then unveils the new Elite Title.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Cyu6olK

The crowd begins to cheer as the new Elite title is presented. Balor then grabs it and throws it over his shoulder smiling as his theme hits

The Bullet Club stand in the middle of the ring with their  hands up. Finn Balor is holding his brand new title high as the camera cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 25, 2017 4:30 pm

Main Event

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 KUTwMaU

Sasha Banks and Natalya were once again about to lock up, until...

The theme of Bret Hart hitting made the crowd erupt into a frenzy of excitement, but also confusion. The fans knew the Hitman was in the arena tonight. We saw him talking to Natalya earlier in the show. They waited the entire night to find out if they would see him standing in that ring again, but coming out in the middle of his family member's match is where the confusion came into play. Both Sasha Banks and Natalya seemed to agree with the fans. Both of them turned their attention away from the match and looked to the stage to see what this was all about. To figure out why Natalya's Uncle decided now would be the best time to make his entrance. In the middle of an amazing contest brought to you by the two best technical wrestlers that the Women's Division could possibly offer the Canadian fans.

[MAURO RANALLO]
Perhaps you have an idea that could shed some light on the situation, Corey. Why do you think Bret Hart might be joining us right now? In the middle of a match? A phenomenal match, might I add. Sasha wasn't lying when she said this might be the best match these two women have ever had with one another.

[COREY GRAVES]
Isn't it obvious? I'm sure Bret just couldn't handle someone else having the spotlight!

[MAURO RANALLO]
I highly doubt Bret would be jealous of his own family.

His theme continues on and for a couple more seconds, we don't see Bret Hart make his entrance. The confusion was still there. Many fans wondering if this was some mess up by the technical producers of the show and they accidentally triggered the theme song when they weren't supposed to. All of the confusion spread throughout the arena quickly vanishes as the Hitman makes his way out from behind the curtain!... but not in the way people hoped. Bret Hart looked as if he had just gotten out of a fight that he clearly lost. He was beaten. He was battered. He was bruised. He was out cold. The only reason he made it out from behind the curtain was that two men were dragging him out against his will. Those two men were...

LUKE GALLOWS and KARL ANDERSON! THE BULLET CLUB!

[MAURO RANALLO]
WHAT ARE THE BULLET CLUB DOING OUT HERE!? WHY DO THEY HAVE ANY BUSINESS INTERVENING IN THIS MATCH!?

[COREY GRAVES]
I'm not sure, Mauro, and I'm not looking to find out. The last thing I want is to end up looking like Bret does right now.

The Canadians in attendance all erupted into a loud wave of boos and jeers as they watched one of their heroes get dropped onto the stage. His lifeless body collapsing into a pile of nothing. The two Bullet Club members seemed rather pleased with their work as they stood above the legend and looked back to the ring, watching as Bret's Niece reacted to what they had done. She an emotional wreck, seeing her uncle in such a horrible condition, her first instinct is to rush to his aid, but another part of her feared what might happen if she left the ring...what if Sasha, for instance, was ambushed by other members of The Bullet Club? She screamed out "STOP IT, WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" but they just laugh...finding her concern over her uncle as the funniest joke that had ever been told, no remorse at all for the pain she feels seeing her Uncle and idol lie on the stage.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I don't even know what to think, The Bullet Club has done a lot of things, but to utterly decimate a legend like Bret Hart, as he visited to watch his niece compete, it's like...why? Why would you do something like this?

[COREY GRAVES]
Because they can, that seems to be the reason behind why they do anything anymore, there's no one that can stop them, and so they'll do whatever they damn well, please.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I just, I don- wait...what's Sasha doing? Is she...is she going after them?

Sasha Banks stood behind the Hart and Soul of the Woman's Division and in her hands, she held the cold metal of a steel chair. Small hands wrapped around the ends of the chair and she stood ready to strike. The cold stare and emotionless look on her face was shown to Natalya through the titantron when the cameraman zoomed out enough to show both of the women on the screen. Immediately Natalya's face depicts confusion, she's already puzzled as to what The Bullet Club was doing getting involved in their match, but the image of seeing Sasha behind her, holding a chair? Staring so coldly, instead of arrogant or happy as she usually saw her. She's thrown off by what's going on, this is her best friend, this is their moment, what the hell is going on? Slowly Natalya turns around as the fans are screaming, some worried about what might happen when she does, but she begins to pivot around to face her best friend as she looks at her in a way she's never seen Sasha look at her before.

[COREY GRAVES]
I don't think her target is The Bullet Club, Mauro...

[MAURO RANALLO]
What? No, you- you can't mean...what the hell is going on?

Fully turning around, Natalya utters "Sasha, what's going o-" and before she can finish, the steel chair smacks her in the face with such force that she immediately drops to the mat staring up at the ceiling as blood begins to drip down her forehead.

[MAURO RANALLO]
WHAT'S GOTTEN INTO SASHA?! SHE JUST LAID OUT HER BEST FRIEND!

[COREY GRAVES]
I wouldn't call them "best friends" after that...

All of Canada goes silent, they can't believe what they've just witnessed, heading into tonight we expected an incredible match between the best of friends we've seen in XWL. A battle of respect each has for one another, respect that doesn't fizzle out when it's time to get competitive, it only strengthens. But, every jaw is on the floor, and everyone in the arena is almost frozen in shock, horror, every emotion escapes them, they can't process it...what they've seen, what they see right now, the image of Natalya's head slightly lifting up, blood painting her face into the template of a crimson mask, it's not real, it...it can't be? Sasha stands there, the chair in her hand, resting against her side as she watches Natalya look up, unable to speak, unaware of where she even is at this point. We can't even begin to know what's running through her head if any of this makes sense, but being the tough individual she is, surviving The Dungeon and all the horrors April put her through this year, one shot isn't enough to keep her down. Starts to try and sit up, to see if her eyes are playing tricks on her, but as she finally sits up....Sasha brings the chair down over her skull, and Natalya falls back to the canvas like a sack of potatoes as the silence is lifted, and the boos in every pitch, from man, woman, and child fill the arena. Two chair shots to the skull of Natalya later and a message was sent and a realization was made, this was all apart of Sasha's plan. From the moment she asked Layla for the match to convincing Natalya to accept the challenge. This was a premeditated assault. What the Bullet Club had to do with any of this was still a bit of a mystery though.

[MAURO RANALLO]
SOMEONE NEEDS TO STOP HER RIGHT NOW!

The Boss approached the bloodied body of the woman she now once called a friend and stared down at her. This would normally have been the time where Sasha would extend a hand and pull Natalya back up to her feet. This would have been where Sasha would comfort Natalya after yet another big setback in her career. Who's hand was Natalya supposed to reach for now? Sasha wasn't finished with her attack though. She didn't swing at the Hart again, but she instead turned the chair around and pushed the edge of the chair down onto Natalya's throat. She watched as her ex-friend coughed and tried to push the chair from her throat, but she didn't have it in her to bring the chair from he throat.

"Choke! It's all you're good at anyway! It's all you've ever done!"

Those remarks were shouted at Natalya from above, by Sasha Banks who kept the chair pressed firmly against her neck. Blocking some air from passing through her lungs. The fans were absolutely hating this. They were booing their asses off. Seeing not just one, but two of their heroes getting laid out in front of them. First Bret and now Natalya. Sasha removed the chair, only because a couple of referees stormed the ring and pulled Sasha away from Natalya. One referee was yelling at Sasha, questioning her actions and backing her into one of the corners, while two others checked on Natalya to make sure she was okay. They didn't get much time to do their job before the two men from before stormed the ring now. Both Gallows and Anderson entered and one referee as taken down. Another was taken down and then another until it was the two of them and Sasha standing in the ring together. The two Good Brothers and the Boss shared a glance before everything made sense. The two of them each held up a hand and pressed their middle and ring fingers to their thumb to make the 'too sweet' hand sign. Sasha did the same thing with both of her hands and met the men with her hands, giving them both a Too Sweet to the crowd's dismay.

[COREY GRAVES]
I think it all makes sense now. I think we just witnessed the Bullet Club recruit another member.

[MAURO RANALLO]
This is disgusting! Uncalled for! I can't believe what I'm seeing!

Sasha barked orders at Gallows and Anderson, demanding they sit Natalya up. They obliged and they weren't easy about it either. They forced the lifeless body of Natalya up in a seated position. Her body had to be held up or else she would've fallen back down to the mat. Karl Anderson took a solid hold of the blonde strands and roughly pulled back on her hair, forcing Natalya to look at Sasha who stood in the corner. This was a vile sight to watch now. Seeing someone from the men's roster just manhandling one of XWL's women and pulling her by her hair. Obviously, the Bullet Club didn't care how low they could sink in order to make an impact. Sasha shook her head and lifted her arm and pointed at Natalya, hand in the form of a gun in signature Bullet Club fashion. The 'gun' was fired before Sasha charged forward and blasted Natalya in the face with a knee strike to her face which surely knocked the Hart out cold this time.

Some of the fans had turned their heads away at this point. Parents covered their kid's eyes so they didn't have to witness what was going on. It was a disgusting sight to witness after all. Bret Hart was laid out on the stage. Natalya was laid out in the middle of the ring. Two Canadian heroes were taken down and beaten by a couple of guys (and one girl) who strongly believed they ran this company. Sasha Banks and the Good Brother stood above Natalya and they all seemed happy with their work. They could've gone further with this attack. They could've broken bones and ended careers, but they decided not to. They decided to spare Natalya. Their work here was done for the night. Gallows held the ropes apart for Sasha so that she could exit the ring while Anderson helped her down from the apron ad down to the floor. As they walked the length of the ramp, Canadians to their left and right booed them and threw vile words at them for their actions here tonight.

[MAURO RANALLO]
I... I don't know what to say. I'm speechless, Corey.

From behind the curtain emerged another member of the Bullet Club. The leader of the faction. AJ Styles, clapping his hands together, applauding the three of them for their work. The former World Heavyweight Champion took a hold of Sasha's wrist and raised her hand high into the air while shouting out, telling the Canadian's to get a good look at the Bullet Club's newest member. It's the last image that we see before we end the show. Styles, Gallows, and Anderson standing tall with Sasha Banks. The Bullet Club officially expanded their ranks and bled into uncharted territory for them with the addition of Sasha Banks and the rest of the women on the roster better realize one thing:

Goodbye Legit Boss. Enter Bullet Boss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2