Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17

Go down 
+12
Pringle96`
Plus
Slothio
Zack
P.R Son
Strummania
LazyEye513
Austin
Sam
T-Roll
imagohard2nite
Harmon
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  GsUMo9k

LIVE FROM:  The Bell Centre Montreal, Quebec, Canada

DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

-/-  News heading into tonight's show  -/-

1. Change on the Horizon

Emergence saw a total of eight people competing for two Money in the Bank Briefcases. Two stood tall among the bodies, with Ruby Riot and Sami Zayn claiming a future title shot. With the turmoil the championships are currently in, having these two proven competitors waiting in the background for the perfect opportunity to cash in will certainly cast a shadow over anyone holding a championship.

2.   Gods can be Slain

Finn Balor finally achieved what has eluded him for so long: a victory over The Undertaker. Now that Balor has laid the Deadman to rest and claimed the Elite championship as his own, where will he and the Bullet Club set their sights? Furthermore, what will The Undertaker do? Will he come for his title or will someone else step up to challenge Balor?

3. Sanity and Chaos

April managed to fend off yet another challenger, defeating Peyton Royce in a hard fought match. Unfortunately for her, instead of what should have been a well-deserved celebration, she was met with Bray Wyatt and his emissary Alexander Wolfe who delivered a vicious Sister Abigail to cap off a frightening message for the Women's champion. The Eater of Worlds is back, and he has shown that he is ready to take what is his.

4.  Absolute Deletion

The Broken King Matt Hardy fell victim to Edge, and lost his championship as a result. This shocker was not to be savored for long however, as the dethroned Hardy took his own brand of revenge on Edge by DELETING him. Edge did not appear to be in any shape to compete following this and it has to leave the XWL universe what will happen as a result?

5.The Destroyer Stands Tall

Following JBL having his Intercontinental championship stripped from him, a revolutionary new tournament named The Shawn Michaels Classic was created with the purpose of finding the most qualified individual to become the new champion. After a grueling set of matches, Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman emerged as the final two competitors. Neither man pinned the other during the tournament, raising the stakes even more. In a brutal match, the two big men traded close call after close call, but in the end Samoa Joe claimed victory. Whoever is next better be prepared because Joe will not be put down easily.

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  RxIMnto XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  0iQ5FEI

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Aj1lF2U XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Z9EhWm0

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  5Rk3Evc XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  9mHztIT

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  HqBdBbV XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Oh2RgBs

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  RwBvggH XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  A8796GX

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  RO8XCWP XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  IsLNaC8

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  SFkyT8S XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  N6OG9Jz

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Zj21Oxp XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  0zB4eRi

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  TRhg1Io XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  1A8lCsq

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  BvFO1KM XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  WvXH11e

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  PXdkZcQ XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  C0NCzYy

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  BcRTU8X XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  YegXOZF

Shawn Michaels Classic Coronation

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  NfWaaru

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  2lMKJkm XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  POc0j4y

Fatal 4 Way

#1 Contender's Match for the Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  NE8cuHn XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  HCmU80A
XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  EEjGg8x XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  MjN8cBz

Main Event

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  KUTwMaU

Back to top Go down
Harmon
Mid Card
Harmon

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 18, 2017 5:00 pm

As Anarchy officially goes live from The Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada...things kick off differently than normal, we don't head to our official opening video or even a quick highlight of what took place at Emergence, instead, the cameras take us directly to the ring, where The General Manager Layla is standing dressed in a sleek black dress, but she's not what we pay attention to immediately...no, it's what's beside her, a glass box on top of a velvet podium, which encased within is The World Heavyweight Championship that Edge won at Emergence, defeating The Broken King Matt Hardy to win it in front of his homeland of Canada.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  WNriVIK

The silence is a bit eerie, of course, we saw what happened to Edge after his victory, and the assault at the hands of Broken Matt Hardy, but seeing the title here, instead of in Edge's possession, and the fact that the nameplate is blank, it tells us what we really already expected given the events of Emergence.

[Layla]
Ever since taking the helm as General Manager, it's been my goal to provide both The Superstars and you the fans the best product possible. From the talent to the matches, to the moments you can look back on fondly, to the crowning of champions that fought tooth and nail to get there. Because I know what it's like, to be at the bottom, and yearn so badly to be at the top. To know you have all the tools possible, but the opportunity isn't there. I strive to always make that opportunity available no matter who you are, or how long you've been here. And I'd love to be out here tonight to express how proud I am of what all The Men and Women accomplished at Emergence, I, unfortunately, am faced with the reality that there will forever be a blemish on such an incredible show, a black mark that will overshadow everything that happened, all the joy we felt, all the careers that reached the next level, which is what I'd love to speak further about, isn't the talking point that everyone tuned in for. No, it should be...and it WOULD have been, if not for the actions of one overzealous former champion, who couldn't accept his loss like a man. That's really the only way I can put it. There's no sugarcoating it, or excusing it for that matter, no...as champion, you ended someone's dream, so it's only a matter of time before the same happens to you, and when it does...you don't lash out, and intentionally injure that person, you accept that loss just as the person you originally defeated did, and you make it your mission to take it back in your contractually obligated rematch clause.

Knowing of what Layla's talking about, the fans aren't happy obviously by the events themselves, even if Edge wasn't a favorite by any means, it crossed a line that dissolves the traditional "good" and "bad" roles.  

[Layla]
But now that's not happening, why? Because shortly after Emergence went off the air, as myself and Edge were rushed to a nearby medical facility...all hope of this being the greatest night in his career, soon was crushed by the realization that it may, in fact, be the worst. I don't want to dwell on this too much, it's hard to really talk about, because seeing someone in that position, no matter who you are, it chokes you up. Seeing a champion, requesting his title because he just wants to hold it one last time, and seeing the tears stream down his face when the doctor gives the news that he's going to be out for quite some time...it's difficult to simply move on and act like it never happened. But that's what I have to do, I have to keep the show moving on, and put all my effort into repairing what the former champion left broken. So with that, I'd like to request that every Male Superstar in the back please come out onto the stage, as I'd like to address what comes next with all of you.

As the official theme for Anarchy now blares throughout the speakers, our focus shifts to the stage where one by one, The Male Superstars step out onto the stage. Abyss, Aleister Black, AJ Styles, The NEW Elite Champion Finn Balor, Dean Ambrose, Sami Callihan, Alexander Wolfe, Bray Wyatt, Bad News Barrett, Baron Corbin, Bobby Roode, Braun Strowman, Cactus Jack, Chad Gable, Matt Sydal, Tetsuya Naito, Cody, Eli Drake, JBL, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Aiden English, The NEW Mr. Money In The Bank Sami Zayn, The NEW Intercontinental Champion Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins, Shinsuke Nakamura, The Miz, and Tye Dillinger all soon surround the stage, but we notice we're missing someone, the man that made all of this responsible, Broken Matt Hardy.

[Layla]
Now I've made it my motto to refer to Anarchy as YOUR show, and that's why you're out here because what happened last night affects you just as much as it does the business itself. Especially you Sami, who won the right to challenge The World Heavyweight Champion at any time of your choosing, but now are left without a champion to cash in on. So I apologize but we will resolve this situation soon enough, first however...we're missing someone from the lineup, who I imagine would like his own introduction, so very well I will now ask that The Broken King please come out here, and join me in this ring.

Sir Francis Davencourt The Third clears a path of the male superstars of XWl while holding a microphone. He looks towards the ring with a smile upon his face as he gazes upon Layla, who is standing in the ring.

.:Sir Francis Davencourt The Third:.
Hello Layla! I know you have asked for The Broken King to come out here, but he has asked for me to come out here, and give the proper introduction that he deserves. So excuse me as I do so..

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ugh... I am sick of this guy. Can someone please get him out of here? It was nice these past couple of weeks not having him here.

[Corey Graves]
Mauro, are you hard of hearing? He is about to announce our King? Be ready to stand.

Sir Francis Davencourt The Third a gentle smile turns into an evil grin as he looks into the crowd. The crowd begins booing showing their dislike for this character even though we are not quite sure where exactly he came from.

.:Sir Francis Davencourt The Third:.
PEASANTS PLEASE RISE, AND WELCOME YOUR BROKEN KING

Corey Graves is shown out of his seat clapping, and Mauro remains within his seat as The Broken King's music begins to play.

The Broken King steps from out behind the curtain, and is met with glares from all the males who dwell within his kingdom. The Broken King looks to his left, and to his right looking at each, and every single one of them. Sami Zayn steps forward as The Broken King looks upon him, holding his Money In The Bank briefcase high above his head. Sami gets right in the face of the The Broken King, but he does not seem phased by the intimidation tactic that Sami Zayn is trying. He laughs to himself as if he sees Sami as some type of joke. He walks past Sami, and continues toward the ring where Layla awaits him.

[Corey Graves]
Wow! Did you see that Sami tried to make a statement in front of the The Broken King, but was merely laughed at for his attempt.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Don't you think Corey that was more of a message than an intimidation factor. Think about Sami Zayn fought hard at Emergence to walk out Mr. Money In The Bank, and with that he gets a title shot whenever he pleases. I think he is just stating no matter what happens with the World Heavyweight Championship if The Broken King wins his rematch which he is owed that Sami is watching with that briefcase right by his side.  

The Broken King stops at the end of the ramp, and turns left then ascends up on the stairs. Awaiting for him on the apron is Sir Francis Davencourt who is sitting on the second rope pushing up on the top rope. The Broken King steps between the ropes, and gets in the ring. He looks upon Layla with a smile, and then looks upon the ref.

.:The Broken King Matt Hardy:.
Señor Could you please PROCURE me a microphone?

The ref nods, and retrieves a mic for The Broken King. He quickly returns with a microphone for him. The King nods for the quick efforts the ref have displayed, and raises the mic up to his mouth.

Gracias señor.

The Broken King turns to Layla.

Ahhh Layla! The most favorite member of my Kingdom! It is always a pleasure to see you. What do I owe this lovely surprise?

[Layla]
Cut the theatrics, Matt, there's a time and a place, and that time is not now, and this isn't the place. There's nothing "lovely" about this night, and the fact that you can come out here, and show zero remorse for your actions, is not only troubling, it's quite frankly a little irritating. Now in previous regimes, you'd be fired on the spot for your actions, and honestly...the thought is there, I'm sure all of Canada would love to hear me deliver those two words to you right now, but firing you ultimately leaves me in a worse spot than you've already left me in. Too much time and too many opportunities have been invested in you, but don't think for even a second that this means you're "untouchable" I'm choosing to view what happened, as a one time occurrence, as a mistake you regret, as something you did in the heat of the moment, something you would like to formally apologize for, right now....isn't that right?

Oh yes of course. To all of Canada I hereby apologize to Edge for how WEAK, and PATHETIC he is, and when I saw him with my possession something AWOKEN within me. A strong urge to DELETE, and that is exactly what I did. I casted him to the realm of DELETION. To never to be heard from a gain! To anyone who don't believe me I dare you all of you to try to prove me wrong. You shall not find a single trace of evidence that his vessel still dwells within my Kingdom or matter of fact this whole universe. I have been AWOKEN to a whole new state of mind, and it is ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTFUL. You see these past couple of months I somehow felt weaker, and I couldn't place what was missing, but now I have seen the light. I have become AWOKEN...

The AWOKEN King smiles as everyone in the arena seems confused.

.:The AWOKEN King Matt Hardy:
Becoming AWOKEN has filled my vessel with aggression in its purest form, and I choose to exert that pure power of aggression towards anyone who dares stand in my path, or wish to destroy my Kingdom, and if they plan of any activity remotely close to that they shall be DELETED! I have built this Kingdom brick by brick, and I have worked to hard for it to go down that easy. Now the part I don't get why are you are so mad here Layla if there is anyone to blame around here Layla it is Edge himself. You see he did not heed my warning I issued, and he paid heavily for his treason. I should not be held accountable for my actions as he knew what he was getting himself, and you were the one Layla who signed off on this match without my knowledge might I add which is the highest form of disrespect that is comparable to a slap of the face. You should have even know this was a probable outcome. Even though this was Edge's fault the results is on your hands Layla you are down one man on the roster, and no champion. So as previous champion I believe I shall be taking back what is MINE, and WHAT SHALL REMAIN MINE. 

The AWOKEN King snaps his fingers, and Sir Francis Davencourt enters the ring then begins walking towards the title.

[Layla]
Uh no, I don't think so.

Layla delving back into her feistier days snaps her fingers, and points to outside the ring.

[Layla]
Get out, now.

Sir Francis looks to his King, who gives him an abrupt nod to listen, after all, Layla's mad enough, he doesn't need to push his luck any further than he's already pushed it. Francis obliges and steps back through the ropes exiting the ring.

[Layla]
Now as for you, I'm your boss...I don't have to check in with you, or even let you know beforehand what I'm going to do. After all, you didn't have the courtesy to let me know you were going to be such an ungracious loser, whenever someone defeated you for The World Heavyweight Championship, now did you? So as far as I'm concerned, I extended you the same courtesy you showed me, and this company last night when you maliciously, and intentionally injured our World Champion, and why? Because he beat you? That's disrespecting everything that this ring stands for, that's slapping every man who ever held that title right in the face. And I'm not sure how your "Kingdom" operates, but the crown doesn't revert back to its former holder in the event of an "accident" with the new King. No, in this Kingdom, in the land of XWL, our Kings fight to wear that crown, to call themselves World Heavyweight Champion. So I'm sorry, but that no longer belongs to you, it's not yours, it stopped being yours when Edge beat you in THIS ring.

While Layla is maintaining a restrained tone in light of everything that's gone down, she's also standing her ground and showing that while this may be the show that belongs to The Superstars, it's also a show where you can't pull what Hardy did and act as if that's a "victory." The fans are fully in approval, cheering very loudly, especially given the fact that the stripped Champion was from Canada, the bitterness in the fans at Hardy is at a very high level.

.:The AWOKEN King Matt Hardy:.
Disrespect? You wish to talk disrespect after what you have showcased before all of these PEASANTS here tonight?

Layla raises the microphone up to her mouth to speak again, but is abruptly cut off by The AWOKEN King

Layla please I am not done speaking yet when it is your turn I shall let you know.

Layla looks angry, but lowers her microphone to hear what The AWOKEN King has to say.

Sooo.. to continue before you tried to rudely interrupt my words you exclaimed MY actions metaphorically slapped each individual who has ever had that title before me. Not only would I metaphorically slap each of those men, but I slap each of them if they stood right in front me. I do not fear any man, because I am simply more than any of those men. Now allow me to clear something up so you, and all of these PEASANTS will under understand.

The AWOKEN King points at The World Heavyweight title.

That title does not symbolize my Kingship. My Kingship was gifted upon me by The Seven Deities. They gave me this land to rule under their guidance, and they told me to showcase your power. Your might. By becoming the greatest champion of all space, and time. Do what you must in order to rule out the competition, and those who get in your way defy our ruling, and they shall be dealt with accordingly. So as I stood here listening to your words that spew from your mouth. I hear defiance, and as you saw with Edge I deal with defiance quite effectively. Seeing how I have respect for you I shall not lay finger upon you, but that doesn't go for anyone in the back. I don't care who it is. It can be anyone, and I will take them into the battlefield to regain one of my many prized possessions. The anger that I feel right now shall be unleashed upon everyone single one of my opponents I face until I have back what is mine... Is that understood Layla?

[Layla]
It doesn't matter if I understand, or "defy" you, this isn't about me...this is about you...and THEM!

Layla points to the stage, where the camera cuts over to show the reaction of all the men that have listened to Hardy and either find it obnoxious, funny or even a slight agreement.

[Layla]
This is about your actions that have consequences, whether they're justified in your mind or not, you crossed the line at Emergence. You defied the order of the land, you undermined the success of this company by leaving us without a World Heavyweight Champion as we went off the air from one of the year's biggest events. But I'm not vindictive, a Stephanie would have fired you, a Vickie would have thrown a celebration in your honor. I'm choosing to find the silver lining, however fine it might be. And what that is, is unpredictability, we didn't expect you to be such a sore loser...which is ultimately what you were, there's just no other way to describe it...Sami Zayn didn't expect to be left without a Champion to cash in on after climbing the ladder as becoming The NEW Mr. Money In The Bank. Many of The Superstars, if not all of them on that stage didn't expect to no longer have a clear target in sight when it comes to one day climbing the mountaintop themselves and fighting for The World Title. So where do we go from here? It's a question I asked myself a lot last night and now I ask you that same thing.

You know Layla I find it hard to swallow down that your defending a man after he brutally antagonized you each and every single week. He used to say some very vulgar things to your very face, and yet here you are defending the man who is not of this world anymore. If anything Layla I did you a favor, but you need to understand if I did not do what I did I would have lost all of my special abilities for disobeying their orders. Then I would become like one of those normal imbeciles.

The AWOKEN King points up the ramp at all the men who are awaiting some type of result out of this situation.

Yes I did for myself, but it was for the right action in this situation that was up most importance. It does not matter to me if that ginger child, who somehow won the Mr. Money In The Bank briefcase, was not expecting to not have a champion to cash in on. I did what I did, and I am proud of my actions as it stopped something that NO ONE wants to see. Edge succeeding am I right?

The AWOKEN King looks to the crowd as they begin to boo him, and it seems if he is surprised by the fans reactions.

I understand that this is his home territory, but really? He came out here in my Kingdom each, and every single week to demoralize the PEASANTS who stand where all of you stand, and you cheered each time someone got the upper hand on him, but after what I have done you boo me? This is why you are all PEASANTS. What I have done has benefited you all, and it just doesn't seem to click yet. You don't have to hear how he is overlooked anymore. You don't have to hear how everyone is after him, and that he is public enemy number one that is all gone. He shall never be heard from again, and I say to all of you your welcome.

The fans boo exceedingly louder as the as a grin forms on the face The AWOKEN King

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Wwe-news-matt-hardy-disses-triple-h-total-nonstop-deletion-1488253533-800

Layla, you asked a very interesting question. Where do we go from here now? I know for sure I am owed a match to regain what was STOLEN from me. So I demand that I get what I am owed, and if not I shall beat every single member of the roster excluding my Black Knight, Brother Nero until you, Layla give me what I deserve!

[Layla]
Let me make one thing clear, I'm not defending one man, I'm defending that championship. Regardless of how Edge spoke to me, or to the fans, when it boiled down to it, none of that matters. All that mattered was what went down in this ring. Now as the former champion you are owed a rematch for that title, and since your only solution is to try and justify the ends of your means...I guess we'll go with my idea. Now in 3 weeks, we'll witness one of the most exciting, and UNPREDICTABLE events of the year, Roulette. Last year I took opportunity to the next level when I brought out a wheel and let it decide what championship would Main-Event Roulette. It was historic, the meaning of opportunity, and it allowed for Women to finally get that center stage, by changing up the status quo and allowing any title to stand under that center spotlight. At Emergence last night The Intercontinental Championship continued that ideal, and I'm proud of how XWL has evolved, that we're putting the best front and center, whether you're a man, or woman, whether you fight for the "top" prize or the one that's always looked down on.

Cheer after cheer, the fans are fully in support of Layla's stance, her decision last year changed the game, and it allowed that incredibly hard-hitting encounter because Braun Strowman and Samoa Joe to close out the show.

[Layla]
Which is why I want to continue to change the "norm" to prove that ANYTHING truly can happen, at ANY time....with ANYONE. And quite frankly, I don't trust that you won't try and target whomever I named as your opponent, so because you put me in this position, because you left THEM without a World Heavyweight Champion, I have to make it up to them, and I have to ensure that you don't have one person to target leading up to your rematch, you proved that your morals are a thing of the past, so I've got the perfect solution. A Roulette, every match will go to the spin of a wheel, either to decide the type of match something is, or who competes in that match, or what stipulation is attached. So at the very end of the night, as XWL nears the Season Finale, you will come out to this ring, and every last one of them, much like now...will come out onto that stage, and with them will be me, and with me? Will be a wheel unlike any that has previously been seen. Because it won't just be your typical oh slap a few names on it and let it decide....No, every active male competitor, regardless of tenure, status, or anything else such as I don't know...being Mr. Money In The Bank...will be on this wheel. And we will spin that wheel, and whoever it lands on...will face you to crown our New World Heavyweight Champion!

Layla tried to continue but was drowned out by insane droves of cheers from everyone around. She holds up her hand to say she's not done, but as everyone cheers, we're wondering...what else could she have to add?

[Layla]
Aaaaand since you like to make up your own rules, I think it's only fair to allow everyone else that same privilege don't you? So in the interest of unpredictability at its finest, like you leaving us without a champion for example, whoever that wheel decides is your challenger? Will then name what TYPE of match it is!

A massive response erupts, not only from the crowd but especially from the stage where not a single Superstar really is not cheering in response to this incredible announcement. Anyone of them not only have the chance of facing Matt Hardy in the Main-Event of Roulette for The World Heavyweight Championship...they get to decide what kind of match it will be. Everyone is happy by this announcement, except one person, The AWOKEN King.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Matt_20Hardy_20Broken.0

The AWOKEN King raises the mic up to his mouth once again, and seems very displeased.

I am not amused by this. You wish to challenge my abilities by putting me into this situation where the outcome is left up to a wheel? Are you insane? Have you lost the ability to process thoughts? COME ON LAYLA GET WOKE! If you see this as some type of punishment I find it hysterical. This is only yet another chance for me to showcase why I am simply MORE than any of those Idiots. I welcome the challenge to show I am fighting King, and I do not need prep for any challenger. It will end the way as it does every time within my Kingdom with me standing on top, but the thing that concerns me, Layla, is you actually care what these PEASANTS think? It doesn't matter what they think since this is Canada they will apologize for their actions later tonight over Twitter anyway. This country really needs to grow a back bone, and maybe a pair of balls, because if any of these PEASANTS had any they would hop over that barrier step into my Kingdom then tell me it directly to my face. The part that really makes sit back, and laugh is Layla you have more balls than half of those men on the stage do you see how I have mocked all of them this entire time, and not one of them has made a move to come down here in an attempt to shut me up. Do you see Layla they fear the powers that I possess. They all saw what I did to Edge, and they do not wish to suffer the same fate. I will not hold back on whoever that wheel lands on. The longer I do not have my prized possession in my hands the more I grow angry. I shall destroy the vessel of the man that mysterious wheel lands upon. Then when I destroy their vessel I shall DELETE THEM! DO YOU HEAR ME?

The AWOKEN King turns, and faces all of then male superstars who are on the stage

DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DELETE! DEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEETTTTE!

As Hardy's "delete" rant drones on, he's soon slightly drowned out by the sound of Layla clearing her throat, to gather back his attention.

[Layla]
Actually, if every man on that stage had it their way? They'd have swarmed this ring the very moment you opened your mouth. But I told them no matter what you say, or what you do, they are not to leave that stage. Now I thank you so much your Broken King for allowing all of us a moment of your time. But we've got a show to put on, and with all due respect I think you've done enough "deleting" for one week, don't you? I thought you would, so enjoy your night off, and be ready to come back next week to scout your WIDE...array of competition.

As Layla's last 5 words leave her lips, her arm extends out, motioning for Hardy to leave, and also showcasing the entire stage as the camera pans out to do so. Showing once again the men that have the ultimate opportunity potentially awaiting them in The Main-Event of Roulette. Abyss, Aleister Black, AJ Styles, The NEW Elite Champion Finn Balor, Dean Ambrose, Sami Callihan, Alexander Wolfe, Bray Wyatt, Bad News Barrett, Baron Corbin, Bobby Roode, Braun Strowman, Cactus Jack, Chad Gable, Matt Sydal, Tetsuya Naito, Cody, Eli Drake, JBL, John Cena, Roman Reigns, Aiden English, The NEW Mr. Money In The Bank Sami Zayn, The NEW Intercontinental Champion Samoa Joe, Seth Rollins, Shinsuke Nakamura, The Miz, and Tye Dillinger all hungrily gaze down at the ring eagerly awaiting Roulette where a wheel will land on one of their names, and they will not only face The AWOKEN King for the vacant World Heavyweight Championship, they will decide what type of match it is. The AWOKEN King gets in the face of Layla chattering his teeth together, and makes weird faces in disgust.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  8dfe16d1ac5bd15cf86a09ad44e5e2c689bd748c_hq

The AWOKEN King in anger leaves the ring, and walks up the ramp as he draws closer to the ramp he notices that none of the Superstars that line the stage have not moved. With that it sends a direct message to The AWOKEN King that if he wants that title he will have to fight one of them for it. He shakes his head, and laughs at them as he walks through the opening through the crowd as the camera fades to black as we go to commercial break. 

Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 7:36 am

Power rankings

#5 Matt Hardy
#4 Matt Hardy
#3 Matt Hardy
#2 Matt Hardy
#1 Matt Hardy

#3 Layla
#2 Layla
#1 Layla

:cena21
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 8:06 am

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Aj1lF2U XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Z9EhWm0

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 10:57 am

The lights dim down in the arena while the tron displays an image of a cracked locker room door. The nameplate reads: Peyton Royce. The camera takes note of this before zooming in to the dimly lit room through the small opening.

Inside, we can see the silhouette of a woman, kneeling by an altar or shrine of some sort. Her back is turned to us. The shrine is covered in vines, leaves, and occasional flowers, surrounded by a few impressively large venus fly traps. As the figure begins to speak, it confirms our beliefs that is could be none other than Mother Nature's favorite daughter, the Australian-born Peyton Royce.

{Peyton Royce}
Please, give me one more chance.. You know I have what it takes to end her and restore your authority.. I don't know how I let her get the best of me, but you were right. I should have listened to you, just- please give me another chance to finish what you've allowed me to begin.

In a moment of silence, it's as if the Venus Fly Trap was listening, and getting a response from the shrine as she breathes out a sigh and nods slowly and longingly.

{Peyton Royce}
I know I've brought shame on your name, and I'm sorry.. but give me an opportunity to make it right. I'll show her, I'll show everybody that her plague on this company is over. She's still so full of evil and decay, I can feel it. That kind of instability cannot wield that kind of power, all I ask is that-

Peyton stops abruptly, seeming to be cut off by an unheard voice speaking to her. Her posture suddenly, yet slowly rises as she sits up straight and takes a deep breath.

{Peyton Royce}
Thank you, Mother.. I know I'll make you proud of me again.

On that note, the camera quickly pans away and exits the vicinity before Peyton catches wind of their presence.
Back to top Go down
imagohard2nite
Mid Card
imagohard2nite

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeFri Sep 22, 2017 3:37 pm

As Bad News Barrett steps out onto the stage, visibly battered and bruised from the events that occurred at Emergence, he slowly widens his arms out to his sides and lets a huge smile spread across his face. Despite the readily apparent injuries, Bad News Barrett seems like a brand new man ready to take on the world. After basking in his own glory for a short bit, Barrett makes his way down to the ring. Once he steps in, he takes a minute to straighten his expensive looking suit.

{Mauro Ranallo}
Bad News Barrett, you can see the elation on his face. He has finally dealt the finishing blow to JBL. This is what victory looks like.

{Corey Graves}
Finishing blow Mauro? Pease, this isn't the end of JBL, I guarantee you of that.

Bad News Barrett slowly raises his mic to his face.

-Bad News Barrett
Well, well, well. It is good to be me today! These past few months have been hell but it is finally over. The Wrestling God has been slain and I have shown who was truly dominant. It took all that I had, but it is now readily apparent for all of you that I was the rightful Intercontinental champion. I'm sure all of you were waiting for this day, when I finally returned to stake my claim for the title that was rightfully mine. Well I'm afraid I've got some bad news. I will not be pursuing the Intercontinental title. Samoa Joe, you can rest easy knowing that. You won't have to lose to me again.

Barrett lets out a laugh at this. The crowd is split between cheering for the bearer of Bad News, but some boo as they are fans of the new Intercontinental Champion.

-Bad News Barrett
No, I won't be taking it back. Instead, I have decided that I will be setting my sights on the World Heavyweight title. It is about time that someone that isn't a joke holds that belt. All due respect to the schizophrenic that calls himself a king, but I don't need some silly gimmick to be relevant. My performances in the ring tell you everything you need to know. Unlike JBL, I back up what I say. Even with his lackeys holding me back, I still put him down. That's right, we don't have to worry about him anymore. JBL is done...

The crowd erupts in boos as the ringing of the stock market bells can be heard chiming throughout the entire arena. Barrett shockingly turns around, obviously not expecting this here tonight. A few moments pass by without a single sight of JBL, or his limousine that was destroyed last night during the match between Barrett and he. The crowd continues to boo with still no sight of JBL, as the camera pans back to Barrett, but then Barrett's expression of shock quickly turns to amusement. The camera turns back to the stage to reveal the cause of this. Much different than usual, the limousine is nowhere to be seen, but instead Virgil is seen walking out from behind the curtain, rolling a wheelchair in front of him as he walks. And who is in the wheelchair? None other than the Wrestling God himself, John Bradshaw Layfield.

The crowd bursts into laughter at the sight of the Almighty "Wrestling God" being wheeled out here down the ramp. Barrett begins to chuckle himself. JBL of course not happy with everyone's laughter begins screaming at the fans in the front row "shut the hell up". Virgil continues to roll the wheelchair down the ramp until he stops at ringside. JBL looks around the crowd of laughing fans, a look of pure hatred and anger upon his face. He raises a microphone to his mouth as he addresses the crowd.

$JBL$
How dare you people. How dare you people. Do you people realize who I am? I'm a National Hero. Im the most successful financial advisor in New York. Im a Billionaire. I'm a Wrestling God. And yet you people come out of your shacks in the woods, with your cousin wives, and brother husbands. You come to MY show. The show that I made great again, and you laugh at the fact that the monster standing right there in that ring put me in this wheelchair? He brutally assaulted me to where I can't even walk, and you people find this amusing? You people are a disgrace to the human race, but what should I expect, Canada is a disgrace in itself.

The crowd quickly changes from laughter to anger. They begin booing even louder than when his music hit. The fans in the first few rows of the crowd begin throwing trash at him. Some drink and foot hit him as he tries to deflect it with his arm, but it still splashes all over him. Virgil jumps in front of JBL to deflect some of the trash but this causes them to both get covered. Eventually the crowd runs out of trash. JBL turns to Barrett who is now laughing at the "Wrestling God". JBLs face turns red with anger and embarrassment.

$JBL$
Shut the hell up you son of a bitch. These people call me the monster yet there you are, laughing at the fact that I can't even walk after what you did to me last night. You put me in this wheelchair, my career is hanging on by a thread. You find this amusing yet I'm the one they boo and hate. I'm the one they throw trash at. I'm the one who gets no damn respect that I have proved time and again that I deserve. But for some reason they choose to cheer and praise.....you. A nobody. A meaningless, worthless, wast of oxygen. You stand there, thinking your the best thing on Gods green earth don't you? Well sorry to break it to you son, but I AM A WRESTLING GOD!

JBL lowers the mic for a moment as the crowd begins to boo him. After a few moments it fades out and he begins to chuckle before he continues.

$JBL$
Now I believe I heard something about a Wrestling God being slain? Something about you being more dominant than your opponent last night. But the strangest thing I heard, was something about you being the "rightful" Intercontinental Champion. Now see Barrett, I couldn't have heard any of that right, could I? I mean A Wrestling God was slain, but here I am. You say your the more dominant man in this ring, but in my time here, less than a year, I have done more than you have in your entire life. And lastly, the fact that you believe YOU were the deserving champion? Son you must have memory loss so allow me to jog it for you. Sami Zayn, Samoa Joe, Hell everyone I step foot into this ring with, I take there ass to town. But YOU.....no with you I've done so much more. I've embarrassed you son. I've beaten you on multiple occasions, without the help of the Cabinets help son. You aren't half the man I am!

JBL now getting angry again, begins turning red in the face. He tries to calm down as he speaks, but anger can still be heard in his voice.

$JBL$
And knowing all of these thing to be true, you come out here and have the audacity to declare yourself in the running for the World Heavyweight Championship? Well son, you can try to run like the son of a bitch I know you to be, but I guarantee you, you and I, we are not finished.

Barrett looks on incredulously at the pathetic sight in front of him. If he didn't think JBL was the scum of the earth, he might even feel a little bad for him.

-Bad News Barrett-
You are delusional old man! How many times does this have to happen before you get it through your skull? YOU ARE DONE. Take what little dignity you have left and go home. We are done here. Why should I waste any more of my precious time dealing with you? You threw everything you had at me at Emergence and it wasn't enough. It's funny that you brought up Sami Zayn and Samoa Joe. Sami Zayn is now holding the Money in the Bank briefcase. You are in a wheelchair. Samoa Joe is the Intercontinental Champion. You are in a wheelchair. I may not have those things, but I am standing tall in this ring, victorious. You. You are in a wheelchair. You can't keep me down John. Virgil and Flair can't keep me down. Every single thing that you do to me, every little dirty desparate trick you try. It's not good enough and neither are you. That's why your "Cabinet" is a joke. No one wants to associate themselves with you. And why would they?

Barrett steps towards the ropes and looks down at JBL.

-Bad News Barrett-
I put you in a wheelchair, John. If you don't learn to be a good little boy and stay in your place, I am going to put you in the ground.

JBL chuckles to himself for a moment as he shakes his head.

$JBL$
Your from England. You have black hair. Your finisher is the Bull Hammer. Your a homosexual. See, I can state the obvious too Wade. Even these idiots here in Montreal can see I'm in a damn wheelchair. They saw that Samoa Joe, a man who doesn't want to seem to admit it but I beat one on one, won MY Intercontinental Championship. They saw Sami Zayn take hold to the Money In The Bank Briefcase, but just like he failed to defend the Intercontinental Championship against me, I'm sure he will fail at crashing it in. You call the Cabinet a joke but even these idiots who cheer you know the truth. And the truth Wade, is that YOUR the joke.

JBL quickly turns from amused to anger as he continues at Barrett.

$JBL$
But the fact that you think you have what is takes to put me down for good, that doesn't make you a joke, that makes you a god damn fool. You say you have no reason to step into that ring, MY ring, with me again, but last I checked, out wins over each other are even. You still haven't PROVED anything. You stand in that ring claiming you are dominant but look at you, you can hardly stand yourself. Truth be told Wade, I think your scared of me, that's the real reason you don't want to fight me again. You know you got lucky last night. Now as much as I'd love to whoop your ass and continue to embarrass you on the microphone all from the "comfort" of this wheelchair, you and I both know you won't step out of that ring and come face to face with a Wrestling God because the simple reason being, your nothing more than a scared little pus.....

-Bad News Barrett-
You can shut your mouth right there you toxic piece of human filth. The only person you are embarassing is yourself. You think I won't come down there and beat your ass right now? I have no qualms about breaking someone in a wheelchair. In fact...

Barrett starts to climb out of the ring and begins walking towards the back side of the ring. Once there, he begins searching for something under it, continuing to speak as he does so.

-Bad News Barrett-
I'm somewhat intrigued. We've been going at this for, what, three months now? Three months, and you still come out here and say the same old nonsense every week. Conveniently forgetting facts such as how much I've hurt you in the past. How often you've relied on others to clinch the win for you. Maybe, just maybe, I haven't made enough of an impact.

Barrett finally finds what he is looking for and pulls out a sledgehammer from under the ring. He smacks the head of it against the ring post lightly as if he is testing it and the resounding clang of metal on metal seems to satisfy him. He rests the shaft of the weapon that he has used with devastating efficiency in prior encounters over his shoulder and begins nonchalantly walking towards JBL.

-Bad News Barrett-
If that's the case, then I apologize. It's entirely possible that I have been responsible to the mental and physical decline of an elder and that is simply unacceptable.

As Barrett gets closer to JBL, he stops and swings the sledgehammer into the barricade. A loud thump rings out and the fans near that area recoil in fear. The corner of his lips twinge upwards a bit and he continues towards JBL.

-Bad News Barrett-
You may be asking how I plan to remedy this situation. Well, I'm going to MAKE SURE you remember this time.

At this point, Barrett has almost made it to JBL and has moved the hammer from his shoulder into a ready-to-swing position.

$JBL$
You wouldn't dare you son of a bit.....

And that is all that was heard before Barrett rears back and swings the sledgehammer right at a defenseless, chair bidden, JBL. JBL shields his face but the blow never comes. He looks up to see Virgil holding onto the handle of the sledgehammer battling Barrett for possession of the weapon. The two men push and pull, Barrett obviously showing he is the stronger of the two, but he just can't seem to break Virgils grip. Finally Barrett seems to have had enough of these games. He kicks Virgil right in the gut, who then bends forward. Barrett takes hold to the sledgehammer and plants it right on Virgils back causing him to collapse to the ground. Barrett smiles at the fallen pawn of JBL, and now it's time to go after the "God" himself. He turns back to where JBL is, or at least where he was. Barrett looks around the ring but JBL has disappeared but then he sees it. He notices JBL at the top of the ramp. During the power struggle between Barrett and Virgil, he rolled himself up to the stage. JBL with an expression of anger yet also one of fright. He and Barrett stare into each others eyes as Anarchy fades into a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 3:20 am

Fatal 4 Way

#1 Contender's Match for the Intercontinental Championship

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  NE8cuHn XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  HCmU80A
XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  EEjGg8x XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  MjN8cBz

Due to complications with the game itself, we had to improvise.
Triple H is playing the role of Bobby Roode. The long-lost third
Young Buck is playing the role of Jeff Hardy. Cody went insane
and reverted back to his Stardust character. Baron, for some
reason, thought it was alright to show off his skinny fat.

CROSS RHODES on Brother Nero!

Before Cody even has the chance to roll Brother Nero into a pin attempt, from behind comes another participant who rolls Cody up into a schoolboy pin of his own with a handful of tights.

ONE!

TWO!

THREE!

In front of his fellow Canadians, Bobby Roode backed up his word and he managed to secure himself a match against Samoa Joe for the Intercontinental Championship. The Canadians in attendance were loud and proud of their own as he stole the win from Cody when he was only a fingertips length away from winning. They didn't care that it took a handful of tights to walk away with the win. They were only happy to see one of their own walk into the match and then walk out of the match a winner. The Glorious one didn't stick around in the ring to celebrate his win though because after the referee's hand came down for the third time, he used his last bit of energy to make a beeline out of the ring and away from the other three men who he had beaten moments ago.

[COREY GRAVES]
Can you believe it, Mauro!? Things have just become absolutely GLORIOUS!

[MAURO RANALLO]
We will have to see if Bobby Roode can carry forth this momentum into next week because it's official! Next week, in our main event of the evening, we will see our new number one contender for the Intercontinental Championship goes head to head with the champion himself, the Destroyer, Samoa Joe! Whether or not Bobby Roode has what it takes to defeat Samoa Joe is questionable, it should be a main event you can't miss!

The match had obviously taken its toll on the winner as he clutched his ribs while walking back up the ramp and away from the mayhem going on inside of the ring. Cody obviously looked rather frustrated while Baron looked something along the same lines, assuming that had to do with the fact he wasn't even part of the deciding fall. Brother Nero was still out following the Cross Rhodes and was being checked on the referee. Back to the winner of the match, Roode stood at the top of the stage now. His theme still echoed throughout the arena and as it got to that point in the song, hands extended out wide and he, along with the many people in attendance, shouted 'GLORIOUS!' in unison with his theme song. It's the last image we get a chance to see before we fade out and to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 10:36 am

The camera fades in to Shinsuke Nakamura walking through the back as the crowd cheer. He had wrestling clinic with Chad Gable at Emergence and he managed to pull out the victory.
As he's walking Nakamura's name is called. He turns his head to see Renee Young running towards him

[Renee Young]
Nakamura! Hey! I just wanted to get your quick thoughts on your upcoming match with Sami Callihan

Nakamura sets on his 'thinking' face before nodding his head,
telling Renee to ask her questions basically

[Renee Young]
Sami Callihan and his partner went over Sydal and Punk in an intense cage match. He's a self proclaimed lunatic that tends to uh...bring the stiff? Those are his words not mine. Are you worried going into a match with a man like that?

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
The Bullet Club are...dangerous. I have experience with them in Japan. But I not scared. You wawwa know why? Cause I Shinsuke Nakamura!

At the mention of his name Nakamura starts to sway back and forth making Renee laugh a little and getting a cheer out the people in the crowd

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
It true. Sami very very strong and he hit hard. He what they call 'stiff'. But...I more than stiff. I KING OF STRONG STYLE! No one here hit harder than Nakamura. He can bring stiff. I bring Strong Style...we see who hit harder tonight!

The war of physical blows has been declared! The thought of these two men just slugging it out sends the crowd reeling with excitement. Shinsuke looks like he's about to leave but before he can Renee tries to get more words from him

[Renee Young]
Wait! What about the fact that you may get a chance at Broken Matt in a match of your choosing or Naito?

[Shinsuke Nakamura]
I alrays have very good luck. Main eventing Roulette and winning championship is best for XWL! Naito...I not worried about him. He all talk. Like I said at Emergence...Talk okay...I like action more! YEAOH!

Nakamura grins wide, bearing his mouthpiece before walking off, a swagger in his step
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 10:56 am

We find the Women's champion sitting Indian style. Her eyes are closed as candles burn around her. The face full of anger and chaos we've come to be familiar with in the last year is peaceful and calm. The camera really sets in on her face as finally one pops open. Then another. April stares into the camera with a grim look

[April]
I've always been honest with the XWL superstars and the XWL fans. Even when people would rather I hadn't been. So what I'm going to say her tonight needs to ring throughout your eyes. Because it's a warning

April has never looked more serious about anything. Her eyes never leave the camera and she doesn't even blink. The look of intensity makes it seem she's talking to you specifically

[April]
Bray Wyatt is a twisted demented man. That may seem obvious but I'm not sure people truly understand when I say that. To fully recognize the danger he poses you must have a mind like...like mine. As someone who has danced with the Devil and bathed in the Darkness I must warn that if you think his intention lie with winning a title than you're wrong. This isn't about wrestling. This isn't about proving who the better man is physically. This is about pain. This is about torture. And no one is safe. It doesn't matter if you're a male who never has come into contact with him. It doesn't matter if you're a female who thinks he would never lay a hand on you. And it doesn't matter if you're a fan. As long as Bray Wyatt draws breath then we are ALL in danger!

April takes a deep breath and it when you look closely that you can see her body shaking slightly

[Sister April]
I knew that you'd come back. And now that you are it's clear that your bent on my destruction. I won't lie...I'm scared. Even someone like me can feel fear. But if there's anything I've learned from Natalya, and Sasha, and the Women of this division it's that fear isn't everything Bray! Courage is. And as the head of this division I have a responsibility to face you with the courage that I hold in my heart. So you can come and try to wipe me off the face of this earth...

April blows out one candle dimming the room quite a bit

[Sister April]
...But I'm stronger than you ever thought I'd be. I'll wipe away any connection that we may have had! And before this is all over I swear to everything I believe in that I'll destroy your soul like you're trying to destroy mine!

April blows out the final candle and the room goes completely dark
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:15 am

We come back from commercial break to see Tom Philips looking very nervous. As the camera pans over to the right we see why. Standing next to Tom smiling very big is none other than Dean Ambrose of the Bullet Club! The crowd boo at the very sight of Dean Ambrose but he pays it no mind as he slaps Tom on the back so hard he falls forward a little

[Dean Ambrose]
I couldn't find Renee. Shame. But you'll just have to do won't you Tom? It's your lucky day. I'm in a good mood! So feel free to ask anything

Tom looks a little reluctant but the look in Dean's eyes telling him that he doesn't really have a choice in this

[Tom Philips]
Uh...I mean...okay. Tonight you face off against a former brother in arms, Seth Rollins. The last time you two went at it was Final Stand where Seth defeated you. Is tonight a chance at redemption for you Dean?

Dean's eye seem to shine a little at the mention of Seth Rollins name. An almost nostalgic look graces his features as he ponders the question

[Dean Ambrose]
Redemption huh? Tom I don't believe in redemption. Redemption implies I have something I regret. Seth pulled out a win. But who really won at the end of that night? Me. Cause I knocked him out cold and took his spot in the Final Stand off. I went on the eliminate The Undertaker AND Braun Strowman meanwhile Seth? He did nothing. But while I don't believe in redemption I do believe in evening the score. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do tonight. Seth...if you're watching. For nothing more than because you're a former brother I promise no harm will befall you from Sami, Styles, Balor, or Karl and Anderson. It's just you and me and what it's always been about. Who's better. Spoiler alert though, it's Dean Ambrose

Dean's arrogant attitude evokes the ire of the crowd as he smiles smugly towards Tom

[Tom Philips]
Earlier in the night we found out one person will be randomly selected to face Broken Matt for the World title in a match of their choosing. If you were to be picked Dean what match would you choose?

[Dean Ambrose]
What? You just want me to put my strategy all out there?...Well okay. If I were to win then Broken Matt will be the correct way to describe his body when I'm done stomping it into dust. Something with weapons Tom! Maybe I'll make it a ladder match. You know how I love to jump off shit. Or maybe I should make it a cage match? I showed those losers Sydal and Punk what happens when you're locked in a cage with Dean Ambrose!...Or...how about a lumber jack match with nothing but people of my choosing to surround the ring?! There are so many options to hurt him Tom that I could do this for hours! But...I got a match to prepare for

Dean cracks his knuckles and his neck before speaking back into the microphone

[Dean Ambrose]
Going into Roulette Dean Ambrose has been let loose and everyone needs to be on notice. Because when I find a target Tom...I don't aim. I SPRAY AND PRAY!

After the sudden out burst Dean smacks the microphone out of Tom's hand and laughs at the look on his face before walking off, leaving Tom to roll his eyes in irritation
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:22 am

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  TRhg1IoXWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  1A8lCsq

As we return from commercial break, we see Renee Young. She stands with a microphone in one hand, while knocking on what looks to be a locker room door with the other hand. As we get a better view of the locker room door, we can see a plaque attached to it that reads:

SHINSUKE NAKAMURA

It seems as if Shinsuke Nakamura is scheduled for a post-match interview. As it becomes apparent knocking isn't working, Renee begins to call out for the Japanese superstar.

[Renee Young]
"Hello? Shinsuke?"

Renee knocks on the door again, unlucky once again.

[Renee Young]
"Shinsuke, I'd like to talk to you about your win over Sami Callihan!"

Renee knocks once more. Again, no one answers the door. Renee turns to her camera man.

[Renee Young]
"Maybe he's not in..."

Suddenly, the locker room door swings open. Slowly and calmly, walks out the man Nakamura nearly came to blows with at Emergence... Tetsuya Naito. What is he doing in Nakamura's locker room?

[Renee Young]
"Wha... what? N.. Naito? What are you..."

Renee is interrupted by Tetsuya Naito, who shouts:

Tetsuya Naito
"TRANQUILO!... ASSEN-NA-YO!"

Naito looks away from Renee and performs his signature pose.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  T2k4yVF

Naito finishes his pose with a smirk, then casually walks off. As he walks off, we can see what's in the locker room behind him.

[Renee Young]
"OH MY GOD!"

Renee rushes into the locker room. From a distance, we see a man lying face down. Next to Nakamura is a pipe. The King of Strong Style looks like he is bleeding slightly from his forehead.
It's obvious what Naito has done to Shinsuke

[Renee Young]
"Someone help!"

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:32 am

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  BvFO1KMXWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  WvXH11e

As Dean is getting to his feet Seth Rollins grabs him in a headlock. But Dean pushes Seth back with all his might, knocking Seth into the ref. The ref bounces out of the corner and hits the ground. Seth goes to check on the ref to see if he is alright. But on should never turn their back on Dean Ambrose.
The moment Seth turns around Dean drops to his knee and delivers a low blow that takes the air out of the Architect!

Once Seth hunches over Dean grabs him, hooks the arms, and delivers the Dirty Deeds! Dean waste no time rolling Seth over and pinning him. The ref is slowly coming to and has obviously missed the illegal low blow. Never the less he starts counting!

1!

2!

3!

Dean rolls out of the ring as Seth stares at him with hate in his eyes. Dean only smirks and you can faintly hear him saying "I said no Bullet Club. Never said I'd fight fair!"XWL goes to commercial break.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 2:44 pm

We return to the backstage area where Renee Young stands, smile across her face. She holds a mic to her mouth, speaking into it as the crowd settles.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, the newest superstar on the roster: Chad Gable!"

The crowd pops as Gable steps into frame, still dressed from his match earlier tonight. He wipes his brow, pouring sweat from having opened the show in match-ups.

[Renee Young]
Chad, how does it feel to compete in your first match on Anarchy and your second match, EVER!?

Chad smiles for a moment, exhaling as he still seems pretty tired after earlier.

[Chad Gable]
I mean, what isn't there to love about competition Renee? I'm the new kid on the block. I don't have much to go off of for reputation rather than the fact that I wrestled in the Olympics, and hell, that was done way before I ever showed up thanks to Kurt Angle. But, I'm not mad about it. I have this knack for reacting well when my back is against the wall. I feel I showed that at Emergence and I showed that last night.

[Renee Young]
The competition level was pretty high tonight as you did face off against one of the best wrestlers in the world today in the form of Naito, and beat him at that. How does that make you feel?

[Chad Gable]
To an extent, I think people are going to put it on beginner's luck, and I'm not really a cocky guy. I don't want to boast and pretend like I'm the best guy in the room because one thing I learned from Amateur wrestling is that, I'm just not. But one thing I know for certain is that I'm here to turn heads and I feel I've already done that. I also plan to turn many, many more as I'm announcing that I have my sights set on the Intercontinental Championship.

"Well, well, well."

Gable looks up and smiles as the crowd pops, a familiar face of the Anarchy GM stepping into frame, smiling.

[Layla]
Before I get to what you just said just let me congratulate you on your performance as of late Chad. I knew singing you would be a great addition to the roster but I had no idea that you'd take two of Japan's top stars to their limits and even beat one of them.

[Chad Gable]
Well, thank you Layla.

[Layla]
Now, as for the Intercontinental Championship that you have your eyes set on, what makes you think you can just walk in here and get a contender's match, just like that?

[Chad Gable]
I'm sorry Layla, I think I may have mispoken. What I want, is a chance. A chance to chase that title. With all the recent attention it's gotten it has become one of the hottest scenes in the world, much less in XWL alone. I want to represent this company and I think I'm the guy to do it. It's a tough division and that's exactly what I came here for. Competition.

[Layla]
Competition. I like it. So, I have to agree you are definitely impressing people as of late. So much so that an XWL Legend had called me, asking to speak with you themself. So, maybe they will know what you can do to earn yourself a title oppurtunity.

[Chad Gable]
Well, when do I get to talk with them?

[Layla]
Right now.

With that, the camera backs out as Gable turns around, right into the face of one of the most prominent names in XWL, Shawn Michaels. He stands there, smiling, wearing his cowboy hat and street clothes, obviously not here to compete tonight.

[Chad Gable]
Shaw- Shawn Michaels! The Heart Break Kid! Mr. Wrestlemania! The Showstopper! I, I can't believe it!

[Shawn Michaels]
Calm down, calm down. I'm flattered and all but really, I wanted to come all the way out here just to shake your hand, Mr. Gable.

Shawn extends his hand in his overdramatic fashion and Gable takes it, shaking it vigorously.

[Chad Gable]
Call me Chad, please!

[Shawn Michaels]
Only if you call me Shawn. So, I hear you're interested in chasing down the belt that the Heart Break Kid made famous do ya? Well, I came here to offer you a little help. To, look after you if you will. A mentor, so to say. And I think there's no better guy around to help you get to that belt besides, me!

[Chad Gable]
I- I'd be honored!

[Shawn Michaels]
Great. Because starting next week, you are going to face each and every contender that was in the HBK Classic, which was humbly named, if I mad add. This means you will face the likes of Cody Rhodes, Baron Corbin, Brother Nero, staples in this company today. Top tier guys that you, if you want to prove yourself, have to show who the guy around here really is. Because to be the man, you've got to beat the man!

Layla chimes back in, having allowed the two to officially meet. She smiles, cheerful voiced as she agrees with HBK.

[Layla]
I couldn't of came up with a better idea myself Shawn. This will prove how serious you are about the belt, that's for sure. And then, once you're done, we can talk about a title shot in your future. Now, you two start gameplanning and I'll make sure it happens. Good luck, Chad.

[Chad Gable]
Thank you Layla!

Layla turns to leave, the camera closing in around Gable and Shawn.

[Chad Gable]
And thank you Shawn.

[Shawn Michaels]
Don't thank me yet. You haven't beaten any of them yet. Now, let's go talk somewhere where all these camera aren't going to be following me around. The people behind them give me the heebee geebees.

And with that, the segment comes to close.
Back to top Go down
Strummania
Mid Card
Strummania

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 5:09 pm

We go backstage to see Cody preparing for his match tonight, he shadow boxes while lightly jumping and stretches, He then goes over to the heavy bag, he elbows it with force then hits it with a few fast jabs, He then grabs a towel and wipes the sweat from his forehead as he smirks, Cody throws the towel on the bench as he opens the door to leave his locker room, as he opens the door HE'S I, BUT SETH MMEDIATLY MET WITH A PUNCH DIRECTLY TO HIS NOSE! None other than Seth Rollins flys into the room jumping ontop of Cody and starts beating the crap out of him! Seth busts Codys nose open as Cody shoves seth off, but only for a moment as Seth gies right back to the attack. Seth stands up and plants hit boot into Codys chest a few times. Seth takes off his shirt and throws it at Cody as he gets in his face.

Seth Rollins
You thought I'd just let you kick the crap out of me and not repay the favor?

Seth Grabs Cody by his short hair and brings him closer

Seth Rollins
You've made an enemy out of me Cody, and you're going to regret every moment of it!

The fans in the arena cheer Seth Rollins BUT SETH ISN'T DONE! Seth, while still grabbing Codys hair, Lifts him up. Seth picks him up to a powerbomb position as Codys eyes widen. Seth runs full force and throws Cody, Almost like a Buckle Bomb, into the lockers! Cody rives in pain on the ground as Seth just stares at him. Seth walks closer to Cody and kneels down to his level.

Seth Rollins
You play with fire, you get BURNED Cody...

Seth walks off leaving Cody in pain.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 5:44 pm

As Anarchy resumes, we're taken to our commentary team Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves at ringside.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Ladies and Gentlemen at Emergence The Bullet Club practically swept all of their matches, the only exclusion being Balor coming up short in Money In The Bank. But what he lacked in that match, he made up in another, defeating The Undertaker, not once, but twice on one occasion to earn the right to choose Undertaker's next challenger which he would name himself, and right then and there as their title encounter. Finn Balor, of course, becoming The NEW Elite Champion.

[Corey Graves]
And in a rivalry that has spanned many months, AJ Styles met John Cena one on one, and without any involvement from The Bullet Club, flat out beat John Cena. No one can throw out any excuses, or condemn his method because his methods were as clean as it gets.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I can't argue with you there, it was very impressive, remnants of AJ Styles' victory over Matt Sydal at Final Stand earlier this year.

[Corey Graves]
Speaking of Matt Sydal, he and CM Punk fought Dean Ambrose & Sami Callihan in a Steel Cage Match, which to no surprise to anybody, The Switchblades escaped with the victory.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I think escape is the right way to phrase it considering it took the entirety of The Bullet Club to beat 2 men, in a match that was designed to keep it a simple a 2 against 2 situation.

[Corey Graves]
And it was, The Bullet Club were out there for merely support...and then Matt Sydal, for no reason whatsoever, chose to abandon CM Punk, and leap off the top of the cage onto the entirety of The Bullet Club!

[Mauro Ranallo]
Abandon? Punk and Sydal had Dean down, they were going to climb out and win, but The Bullet Club tried to prevent Sydal from fleeing, so seeing his partner nearly out, Sydal took one for the team and dealt with the uninvited nuisance that was The Bullet Club.

[Corey Graves]
Well, that didn't exactly pan out now, did it? Dean Ambrose & Sami Callihan did what they said they were going to do, and that was win.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Thanks to an impossible tug of war with The Bullet Club, how was CM Punk supposed to win in that situation?

[Corey Graves]
He wasn't that's the point.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, at the start of tonight's show Layla made a game-changing announcement when she declared that a wheel would determine The Awoken Matt Hardy's opponent to crown a NEW World Heavyweight Champion. This for the first time ever would include every active competitor on the roster including other champions and Mr. Money In The Bank Sami Zayn. But while everyone was on the stage, we did notice an absence that immediately had us puzzled, Matt Sydal was on the stage...but his partner in the war against The Bullet Club, CM Punk was nowhere to be seen.

[Corey Graves]
That's right and all of social media has been abuzz since, asking why CM Punk was missing from the lineup?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, this is because on most occasions, whenever there's something serious that happens we have an unofficial motto that says the show must go on. So if you'll notice the cameras focused solely on The Bullet Club as they backed up the ramp, and they didn't really stick around long, in fact, we cutaway relatively fast to some promotional packages. The reason being that once the tug of war had been won, and Dean fell into the waiting arms of his brothers, Punk fell all the way from the top of the cage to the canvas, and from the angle all of you saw at home, it seemed relatively simple, as simple as a fall that high can be.

[Corey Graves]
But we've got multiple cameras watching the actions, and ourselves here at the table get a bit of a different perspective, which allowed us to see that unlike normal when falling that high, Punk wasn't able to brace himself for impact due to the angle of which he fell. He landed on both his shoulder and the back of his skull, it happened very fast we thought maybe we were just at the wrong angle so it looked much worse than it was...

[Mauro Ranallo]
But then Matt Sydal, who had recovered from the absolute mauling from The Bullet Club saw CM Punk lying there, and he wasn't moving. The referee was focused on The Bullet Club ensuring the action stopped there, and that's why Sydal yelled out to us something wrong, tell them to cut now he needs help.

[Corey Graves]
Despite being bruised and battered himself, he quickly scaled up the cage and rushed to Punk's side getting the attention of the referee who saw Punk was unconscious. In XWL anytime we fear for the wellbeing of a superstar, such as an injury or anything of that nature, the referee throws up an "X" with his arms to signal medical immediately. The cage was lifted, Sydal was trying to pour water on him, and thankfully within seconds, Punk was conscious again.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It was a scary feeling for everyone around, especially Sydal who, while he hasn't been known to care about anyone other than himself in the past, never left Punk's side. As his unlikely partner was loaded up on a stretcher, Sydal followed him up the ramp, into the back of an ambulance, all the way to the nearby medical facility where he stayed the entire night.

[Corey Graves]
Thankfully CM Punk is going to be okay but not right now. Matt Sydal stayed with Punk until the last minute to catch his fight for tonight's show, where he actually arrived about 30 mins before we went live. He was very emotional, and he flat out said that he'll stand on the stage for Layla's announcement, but they better have an entire army of stars in between him and every last member of The Bullet Club or he won't be held responsible for his actions.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt Sydal, of course, is here and is set to go one on one with Cactus Jack in just a little bit but first, he has asked for a moment to speak on everything that happened, and what this means going forward. So without any further delay, please welcome your Superstar of The Year, Matt Sydal.

The camera cuts away to a very dark room backstage, one singular light shines down as we see our Superstar of The Year Matt Sydal. He's dressed in the attire that he wore at Emergence, where he and CM Punk came together as a united front, put their differences aside for a brighter tomorrow that isn't plagued by The Bullet Club. While his Pink, Black, and Gold shine bright, his expression is anything but. His eyes have a cold blankness to them, the bags under them show he's exhausted, that he probably didn't sleep at all last night, that he's gone through a lot emotionally since Emergence.

[Matt Sydal]
I hate standing here knowing that somewhere in this arena The Bullet Club are high-fiving each other, celebrating this "victory" like the scumbags they are...

The initial coldness we feel drastically changes within his first few words, his eyes burning like a raging fire as you can feel the intensity, the feelings he has towards The Bullet Club, and what their antics have resulted in.

[Matt Sydal]
Cowards, weak little men that couldn't do a damn thing on their own if their pathetic lives depended on it...thrown in a cage all so their "brothers" would be forced to stay out of it, and did it do a damn thing? No, they surrounded the cage, they climb it as if the cage wasn't designed to keep them from doing so, they force Punk to take part in a tug of war from the top of the cage, yanking their brother out of his grasp, because he's too much of a bitch that in a match where you are to escape the cage, he can't even do that on his own. No...just get your brothers to save you from defeat because that proves SO much, doesn't it? You talk a big game, act like you're all taking over, that you're not the sorriest pieces of shit that have EVER stepped in that ring...or this company for that matter. But I see you for who you all are, you see a threat, you see that things aren't going to go your way, and you do anything and everything to neutralize it.

The anger in his tone, the tightly wound fist at his side, you know he's pissed off if his words don't let that be known enough, his demeanor sure does.

[Matt Sydal]
I bet you think you're just going to pick us off, Punk's out now, I'm all on my own, it's just a matter of when you take me out too, right? But that's the funny thing, your so-called "phenomenal" leader already tried! 10 months ago, AJ Styles tried to end my career, because he knew as his number one contender, I would take away the title he BARELY won in the first place. So he did what cowards do, he ambushed me, he slammed a car door on my calf, wrapped a chain around it, STOMPED IT INTO THE GROUND AS I BEGGED, AND I NEVER BEG, BUT I BEGGED FOR MERCY, I SCREAMED, I CRIED...AND AJ STYLES JUST KEPT GOING, UNTIL HE WAS SURE THAT HE HAD ELIMINATED ME! THAT I WOULDN'T BE A THREAT TO HIM ANY LONGER! But as he'll tell you, as The Slammy Award I proudly hold into the air every night will tell you, he FAILED!

As the emotions that come from the bitter memory of that night takeover, his voice cracks and goes in and out, moisture develops around his eyes as his story cuts deep knowing CM Punk wasn't so lucky.

[Matt Sydal]
Through my own "foolish" pride, I refused to let that son of a bitch "win" to prevent me from doing what I love, what I do better than any other person in this company 366 days a year! I hobbled my ass to that ring at Breakthrough one damn leg, and I BEAT HIM! I took his "precious" title and wounded his ego so bad that he still to this day hasn't recovered from it. Because he underestimated me, because EVERYONE always does, they think they're better, until I prove otherwise. They think they'll be my end until I'm theirs. Don't believe me? Ask Leo Kruger. Oh wait, you can't, can you? I ended his career because he came for mine because when my back is against a wall I swing and I don't stop until there's not a damn person left in front of me! So if you truly think this is "it?" That you can take out one of the only friends I have in this company, and I'm just going to stand here and thank my lucky stars it wasn't me? Well then you don't know Matt Sydal, but TRUST ME...when I'm done? You'll never forget my name because it will haunt you, you will be in a nursing home one day still shitting yourself in fear of the very memory of what I'm going to do to you!

Angrier than we've seen him in a long time as if the wounds of the past were ripped open by seeing his friend go down a much grimmer road Matt is not pulling any punches, he's letting every last member of The Bullet Club know what he thinks of them, and the fate that awaits.

[Matt Sydal]
Don't believe me? Good, I want you to laugh, I want you to slap each other's arms as you say "is he serious?" I WANT YOU TO UNDERESTIMATE ME, AND THE POWER I HAVE TO ACCOMPLISH WHATEVER I SET MY GOD DAMN MIND TO! Because you may not believe me now, but when all is said and done? You'll try to pull the trigger, but you'll have nothing left in the chamber. I'm going to make every last one of you pay for what you've done, and it all starts next week...when I cut off the head of the snake itself.

He stands there letting his words sink in, then shoves the camera away as the feed turns black, and we return to our commentary team just sitting there speechless.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I don't know about you, Corey...but I'm really glad I'm not The Bullet Club.

[Corey Graves]
Yeah...after hearing everything Matt Sydal said, I wanna stay as far away from their issues as possible.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I especially feel for Cactus Jack, he may not be a member of The Bullet Club, but to go into a match with Matt Sydal in that state of mind? I'd personally be running away as far as I could from this arena. Make up an excuse, anything...Matt's out for blood.

[Corey Graves]
I agree with you there, Cactus is an incredible legend, but anytime someone goes up against a highly motivated Matt Sydal? It just doesn't go well.

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 10:05 pm

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  V2VLUFK

The animation for The Fact of Life appears on the screen before we go to the ring with Eli Drake.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9UWr_1nH_3_8F5KTDbWpfmS8SOT1JMDoMc7vHwQizrs8koi69yg

The animation slowly fades away as we are now in the ring with Eli Drake standing at his podium, with a mic in hand, and a smile on his face.

.:Eli Drake:.
HELLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOO EVVVVVVVVERYBOOOODYAAAAAA! Welcome to the greatest television talk show in the history of television. I am your host as always..

Eli points to his right

E

Points straight out in front of him

Li

And then points to his left

Drake.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  G5gNMj

Last night, was something a lot of people were in shock as they saw the aftermath of the World Heavyweight title match, but what about me huh? What about...

Eli points to his right

E

Li

Drake? I beat Randy Orton! Don't think I didn't see all of you on social media saying oh Eli Drake does not have the skill to put away Orton, but what happened? Well here's the painful reminder for you all I knocked his out, and he couldn't make it back to the ring after that ass kicking, but no one deserves a bigger ass kicking than my guest here tonight. The man who thinks everybody owes him something. That man that believes this very ring is his yard, and he is the top dog. To that I say DUMMY...

Eli smacks the button that lies on his podium, and Eli's voice sounds throughout the arena through the speaker.

"DUMMY YEAH"

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Tumblr_o8xhg01i5j1qlhou3o1_500

Eli puts the mic up back to his lips.

Yeah! Now without further waiting let's see how long it takes for this DUMMY to walk out here, and think what he is gonna say, but I must warn you Roman. There is no one that can touch me when I have this mic in my hand. You may get lost in the sauce trying to keep up with me, but let's see if you keep your head above the water as you are tossed at a shark whose goal is to pull you below the water to eat you alive! Now without any further delay everyone please welcome my guest at this time.... Roman Reigns!

Roman Reigns walks out onto the stage to a positive reaction, nodding his head as he soaked in Eli's trash talking. He chuckles as he steps into the ring, taking a seat on the steel folding chair placed in the middle of the ring as he surveys the set of The Fact of Life.

[Roman Reigns]
Man...you really went all out for this set, didn't ya, man? Did they just grab some chairs out from under the ring for this shindig? I thought this was the greatest talk show in the history of television, E-LI? Where's the luxury set? Where's a big ol' expensive television? Some nice armchairs, maybe some recliners. Hell, you ain't even got a plant or any type of decoration except for that big ol' podium with that big ol' dummy button. This is like some bush league Jerry Springer ish out here, c'mon son! Can we bring a chair over here or somethin'? Yo, Mauro, Corey, y'all don't need that extra chair right? Let your boy grab that!

A stage attendant rolls the extra chair out from the announce desk, allowing Roman to bring it into the ring, sitting down and crossing a leg over the other, his arms folding behind his head as he leaned back in the announcer's chair, looking over at the furious "Namer of Dummies", Eli Drake with a shit-eating grin.

Cute. That's really cute. Do you really think people care about the scenery when they watch talk shows on T.V.? No!

Eli again smacks the button that lies on his podium, and his voice once again sounds throughout the arena.

"DUMMY YEAH"

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Tumblr_o8xhg01i5j1qlhou3o1_500

It's the content that is packed within the show, and trust me from what is about to happen there is good content for the viewers here tonight, and the ones watching at home, because each time I hold a microphone in my hand I produce gold no matter who stands opposite of me, but you Roman your offensive to couple of my senses. When you walk in the back of these halls right behind

Eli points to his right

E

Li

Drake I can feel Dummy

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  YUXCh6

Hitting that button once playing his voice through the loudspeakers.

"DUMMY YEAH!"

When you make that loud scream before you spear someone I hear dummy..

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  BGYpLp

Eli seems to be loving this as he again smacks his DUMMY button.

"DUMMY YEAH!"

When you walked down to this ramp I saw Dummy...

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  WofjDp

As you can tell by my words Roman. I don't respect you. I am tired of being passed up, and then I am forced to watch others pass me getting title shot after title shot. I am not letting you get one before me. I want you to understand that. I am the future of XWL, and to prove that I have to show that I am Elite, but when I stand here I can't help but think you can't spell Elite without Eli! So if you are wanting a shot Roman like I said get behind me!

The ranting of Eli Drake gets a soft chuckle out of Roman Reigns, a bit of a smirk forming on his face before the smirk quickly falls into a glare of anger.

[Roman Reigns]
You know what I see when I see E. Li. Drake? You know what I hear when I hear E. Li. Drake? You know what I smell when I smell E. Li. Drake? I can see right through your cute lil' grin. I can hear the overconfidence in your cheap-ass dollar store catchphrases. And I can smell...oh man, I can smell...that E. Li. Drake....is...

Roman points to his left.

[Roman Reigns]
Full.

Roman points to his right.

[Roman Reigns]
Of.

Roman smirks and points directly into Eli Drake's face, stepping up to the Namer of Dummies' podium which causes him to back up.

[Roman Reigns]
Shit. You've been here for what? A couple months? A couple weeks? A cup of coffee? I've only bothered to watch you run your mouth the last two weeks, and I'm already about sick and tired of hearing your voice. You don't wanna respect me? That's cool, hell, I'm pretty sure with the way you dress, with that ripped up dress shirt, and that lil' tie? That hell, you ain't even got any respect for yourself, son.

[Roman Reigns]
But you know what you should respect, E. Li. Drake? I've been at the top of that mountain, and I've been all the way down at the bottom of the barrel, but from the highest of highs to the lowest of lows, I keep on keepin' on and conquering every obstacle that stands in front of me. When I stand here and I take a good, long look at E. Li. Drake? I see a loudmouth, arrogant punk who needs to be E. Limi. Nated. And if you think I'm just gonna stand back and sit in line for my opportunities? Then you...you're the biggest dummy of 'em all.

Roman smirks and smacks the big "DUMMY" button on the podium.

"DUMMY YEAH!"

Eli gets made with Roman's decision to smack his Dummy button, and gets right up in Roman's face.

You think I am shit? Really? That's funny! The one break you got here Roman you failed. You couldn't beat the Undertaker. So with that being said what have you done that is so great Roman that you deserve this? What have you done huh?

Roman raises the microphone up to his lips to speak

Shut up Dummy it's my turn to talk! You haven't done a damn thing! While I have kicking ass around here. The fact that I haven't been given an opportunity yet is a crime, but I am not gonna let some pretty boy bypass

Eli points to his right

E

Li

Drake, and what is with this chip on your shoulder Roman? I have beaten names like JBL, Tetsuya Naito, Cactus Jack, and now freshly added to the list Randy Orton. I am a man you don't wanna mess with Roman. I'm like a nest of bees man if you mess with that nest your gonna get stung! Let this be a warning to you right Roman you are started to tread in deeper waters, and if you don't watch your next step your gonna be face to face with a shark.

A soft chuckle escapes from Roman's mouth as he sits back and lets Eli hype himself up before placing a hand over Eli's microphone.

[Roman Reigns]
You done? 'Cause I kinda stopped paying attention after you tried to act like you're this big, big ol' badass, when all you've done most the time you've been here is run away like a lil' punk bitch. You wanna know what I've done? I was the World Heavyweight Champion, while you were in an armory wrestling for a hot dog and a handshake...which is about all a dude like you is worth anyway. And I'm gonna prove it next week. You wanna know why? 'Cause I heard all the trash you talked about me after I left the building at Emergence...and I went to Layla and I asked her for a match. So next week? It's gonna be Eli Drake...against Roman Reigns. So see you next week...dummy.

Roman smirks and flips his mic behind his shoulder, stepping backwards.

HOW DARE YOU, DUMMY!? HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO

Eli points to his right

E

Li

Dr-

However, Eli Drake doesn't get to finish as Roman leaps at him and connects with a Superman Punch straight to the jaw, knocking the "Namer of Dummies" out cold in the middle of the ring!

[Corey Graves]
Roman Reigns requests a match with Eli Drake and then cheap shots him when he's not looking!? How much of a dummy could he be!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Well, I certainly wouldn't call Roman Reigns a dummy, but what a blockbuster match that is for next week! I'm sure the new Elite Champion, Finn Balor, and the rest of the Bullet Club will be watching closely, because the winner of that match may see him at Roulette for that title! But up next, Roman Reigns is in action, as he collides with the Monster Among Men! That's right, Roman Reigns vs Braun Strowman is next!

Roman grins as he steps up onto the turnbuckles, extending his arms up above his head in triumph, the last shot we see being Eli Drake on the outside by the announce desk, holding his jaw with an angry expression on his face as we go to a commercial.

Backstage, Bray Wyatt and Alexander Wolfe are congregating, speaking inaudibly to one another watching Braun on the screen after his loss, until their attention is skewed in the left direction. As the camera pans out, it reveals the Venus Fly Trap herself, Peyton Royce.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  LWxO8tl

{Peyton Royce}
Pard'n me, I just wanted to stop by for a quick little chat and uh, tell you two handsome, bearded brutes how much I admired what you did to April last week.. Big fan by the way, huge, really..

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  1mZIoSO

Before Wolfe can chime in, Peyton raises her hand and gives him a bit of a look, gesturing for him to hold his thought until she is finished.

{Peyton Royce}
BUT, I want to make my self perfectly clear when I say that April is mine. Revenge, that's mine too, and the Women's Championship? Well, soon enough, but as for now the enemy of my enemy, is not my friend.

Peyton takes a quick glance at the faces of Wyatt and Wolfe, making sure that her message was clear to them so far.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  TjqAe8l

{Peyton Royce}
What is happening to April on my behalf, is the will of Mother Nature, and I don't know how much you two know about our planet but, she's a pretty determined force, and I wouldn't suggest interfering with her plan again.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  2XuPbcW

Peyton could tell that the men had perhaps not taken her warning completely seriously, as they seemed to have their own agenda to play out, but that wasn't enough to prompt Peyton to share her target with these two.

{Peyton Royce}
Don't believe me?.. Alright, well you two can just sit pretty then, and watch what happens to your precious little bayou bimbo over the next few weeks. You'll learn your place in nature's course soon enough.

WoLfE
-heh- You speak of your Mother Nature like it matters. Do you not know who's presence you are standing in? He is the Father of Chaos, the World Eater. The link to a world of Sanity. After next week nothing will matter for next Anarchy the ceremony begins. And our dear sister, will be our Witness to the new beginning. You do what you want, and we'll do what we want.

They stare at each other before Peyton leaves. Wolfe and Wyatt go back to watching Strowman on the tv.
Back to top Go down
Slothio
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:49 pm

As Anarchy returns from commercial, we see Renee Young standing backstage.

Renee Young:
Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, the Drama King, Aiden English.

As English steps into view of the camera, he appears to be slightly annoyed.

Aiden English:
No no no Renee, it’s all wrong! Did you even read the notes I sent you? Full annunciation for Drama, some for King! It’s “DRAMA King”, not “drama KING”. How is an artiste like myself supposed to be expected to perform in an uncooperative venue such as this?  

As English seems to be getting more and more upset with every word being spoken, Renee has become, quite understandably, a tad disturbed.

Renee Young:
Um well, my apologies. Would you like me to run through it again?

Aiden English:
*Sigh* No no Renee, I just hope you try a little a bit harder next time. I must remember that even Picasso was not truly appreciated in his time.

Renee Young:
Uh, ok then. The main question that I, as well as probably most of the XWL fans have for you, is how exactly do you plan on winning tonight. I mean, it’s only your debut match, and you have already been thrown up against Bad News Barrett, who not only is an intercontinental champion, but also after what he did at Emergence to JBL, most superstars who have been here for years wouldn't want to go near him, let alone someone brand new such as yourself.

Although it had seemed like he has calmed down from his rant earlier, an anger seems to spark in English once again, this time even more so than earlier.

Aiden English:

How exactly do I plan on winning? Are you kidding me Renee? Did you genuinely just ask I, Aiden English, how I plan on beating that ruffian Bad News Barrett? Who do they let run these interviews these days, just any old nobody from off the street? Let me tell you something, when I had my rehearsal for my big performance tonight recorded and put on screen for all to see at Emergence, I was elated. I was ready for the XWL Universe to see Aiden English in person for the first time and have their breath taken away.

Without warning, English switches from furious to depressed, and begins to look into the distance.

Aiden English:

But was that what happened? Alas, twas not. All I heard about was, the red bearded buffoon Sami Zayn winning Money in the Bank, or that deranged lunatic Matt Hardy assaulting someone, or everyone in shock over how “The Demon” Finn Balor could have three matches in one night. Not a single spotlight was cast down upon thee.

Tears seem to forming within English’s eyes, and the camera mics pick up a small sniffle. Renee Young, obviously taken aback by this sudden turn of events, looks concerned.

Renee Young:
Hey hey, don’t cry! I mean, it’s pretty normal for people to pay more attention to the already established stars, ya know? What happened to you wasn’t strange at all, don’t worry.

However, suddenly realizing the cameras are rolling, Renee Young assumes a more professional tone towards Aiden’s strange breakdown over seemingly little.

Renee Young:
But uh, we kinda have a show to run here, so we should probably cut the interview here….

Once again quickly shifting moods, rather than looking angry or sad, English seems determined. The tears on his face seem to have all dried up almost instantly.

Aiden English:
No Renee, no! I shall not give up, no matter what! I, Aiden English, am the hero, and this play is no tragedy! I have set of skills that no one else here in XWL could even dream of possessing! Let me ask you Renee, what’s Sami Zayn’s dramatic range? How many acting classes has he taken? Does Matt Hardy even know the definition of iambic pentameter? Does Finn Balor’s vocal range even go down to baritone?

Just as he’s about to ask one more rhetorical question, English stops himself, seemingly having caught himself off guard. A huge smile covers his face, as he begins to walk away, muttering to himself. All that’s left is Renee Young with an extremely perplexed expression, as we fade into the next segment.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSat Sep 23, 2017 11:58 pm

A lot of great stuff so far, enjoyed the facts of life with Roman, and the brief exchange between Peyton and Wolfe/Wyatt and shoutout to English on that interview really upped your game from your first keep that quality content rolling. He's underutilized in real life so it's great to see someone make him something more. Look forward to what you continue to do moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 8:49 am

P.R Son wrote:
A lot of great stuff so far, enjoyed the facts of life with Roman, and the brief exchange between Peyton and Wolfe/Wyatt and shoutout to English on that interview really upped your game from your first keep that quality content rolling. He's underutilized in real life so it's great to see someone make him something more. Look forward to what you continue to do moving forward.

I have used Aiden English before, but not with that gimmick. I tip my hat to you for taking a lower tier guy and making him into your own. Good work, I honestly enjoy reading the promos you post.
Back to top Go down
Pringle96`
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 10:14 am

Interviewer: Ladies and Gentleman with me at this time the hardcore legend Mick Foley aka Cactus Jack.

The crowd cheers as Cactus emerges into the screen.

Interviewer: Now Cactus you where just out there with the rest off the locker room as Layla made that massive announcement which is at roulette a wheel will be spun with every superstars name on it and whoever it lands on will face Matt Hardy for the world heavyweight title so that means you could finally get your chance at the world heavyweight title here in XWL a chance you have craved for so so long so my question to you is what is your reaction after hearing that announcement.

Cactus Jack: Well I would be lying if I said I wasn’t excited at the fact that I could be fighting for the world title at the next ppv but the chances of that are very slim but if the wheel does land on me I am more than confident I can come out the victor and I’ll tell you why. You see Matt Hardy has never beaten me in fact it was me that ended his undefeated run here when he first joined XWL so that’s round one to me. Now people might say oh matts different he’s transformed well your looking at the guy with about 4 different alter egos and all of them can take that kid to school. What excites me the most is the match type that I could pick and quite frankly I think everyone knows it won’t be just no ordinary match oh no I might pick an extreme rules match, a no holds barred match, a steel cage match or even a HELL IN A CELL MATCH !

Crowd cheer with excitement at all the match types.

Cactus Jack: but that is a few weeks away and I have a very important match tonight which I must not look past again the golden ticket himself Matt Sydal another former world champion. Now I heard the commentators before saying how I should he scared off how Matt mental sate is and I should skip the match. Are you serious ? That’s exactly the state off opponents I like to face ferocious viscous mentally unbalanced and quite frankly that’s what he needs to be right now to take on the bullet club and even me and succeed so you bring that tonight against me and we will have one hell of a match and Matt I know you are watching and listening so listen up good kid you are in for one hell of a night tonight and even after the beating I took last night in the ladder match and I took one hell of a beating I’m battered bruised the doctors don’t even want me wrestling tonight but I don’t care I have never been this focused in my life so Matt get ready as tonight you are going to hell and back and I hope you don’t get travel sickness as it’s gonna be one bumpy ride.

Interviewer: Speaking of the money in the bank match last night you came so close at winning the match the opportunity slipped out off your fingers and was grasped by Sami Zayn. A lot of people thought last night was finally going to be your night and you did look good out there and dominated in spells but it just wasn’t meant to be so I’d like to get some comments on that if you don’t mind.

Cactus Jack: Last night was one hell of a fight no doubt about it 4 men walked in and a battle commenced and one man came out on top so congratulations Sami and good luck in your future and maybe one day down the line we will face off for the title but enough about me we’ve got a show to do so Matt Sydal get ready and the same for the so called broken king as every superstar is gunning for you including yours truly so watch your back BANG ! BANG !

Cactus Jack then disappears as the crowd cheers and cameras cut to the next segment.
Back to top Go down
Oreo
Mid Card
Oreo

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 1:14 pm

As an unfamiliar theme song begins to play, a large portion of the audience loudly cheers as a woman with blonde hair runs out onto the stage.

[Corey Graves]
"Mauro! She's here! It's Carmella!"

[Mauro Ranallo]
"Right you are, partner! The latest athlete out of XWL's minor-league promotion. Rumors have been circulating all day about her arrival tonight."

[Corey Graves]
"Wait a minute, Mauro. That hat looks familiar. Wasn't she backstage at Emerg..."

[Mauro Ranallo]
"Hold that thought, Corey. We're about to see the best moonwalk since The King of Pop!"

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  PgjNN0E

Carmella begins to moonwalk across the stage. As she does this, we can see she is sporting a snapback hat marked with her custom logo of a golden crown above a large letter "C". We see she also has a microphone in hand. Her music fades slightly, still playing in the background. As she continues to the ring, she begins to speak into the mic.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  OtE8buO

CARMELLA
"Ladies and gentlemen,... my name is CARMELLA... and I am the PRINCESS OF STATEN ISLAND!"

A light "CAR-MELL-A" chant breaks out.

CARMELLA
"What's up, MONTREAL?!"

The audience erupts again after Carmella shows love for their city.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  1BUALtT

CARMELLA
"I can see most of you already know who I am, but for those who don't, I am the hottest, most must-see woman to step foot into XWL. Here tonight for my debut match, I'm going to not only make a name for myself,... but make history... because I am going one-on-one against the champion of the Women's Division. In my very first match, I am going to put the entire division on notice and let them know there's a new chick in charge."

The audience cheers the idea of Carmella ruling the Women's Division. This brings a smile to Carmella's face. She continues.

CARMELLA
"April, if you think you're gonna to beat me... then sister, you've got another thing coming. XWL is about to get FABULOUS!"

Carmella drops the microphone as she begins her way up the ring steps.

[Corey Graves]
"Strong words from Carmella, but can she back it up?"

Normal Match

Non-Title

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  BcRTU8X XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  YegXOZF

...Towards the end of the match April has gained control. Carmella started off with a flurry of strikes and has had some surprising technical abilities but the Champion has powered through and killed her momentum.

[Corey Graves]
"Carmella has been putting up a fight but April is the champ for a reason."

[Mauro Ranallo]
"Looks like April might be going in for the kill!"

April brings Carmella to her feet and hooks her arm around her neck. With a little effort April lifts Carmella and tosses her, a suplex toss, towards the middle of the ring. Carmella hits the middle and goes limp. April sets up in her corner, begging Carmella to get to her feet! Just as April is about to strike the lights go out.

Bray Wyatt's music drifts throughout the arena. The only source of light is a spot light on stage of three items. A burned hat. Burned pieces of what appears to be a rocking chair. And a shattered lantern. The theme continues to play until the lights come on. When they do April is on her knees, her hands through her hair. A wild fearful look in her eye. Everything around the champion has faded and it looks almost as if she's petrified.

[Mauro Ranallo]
"What the hell was tha..."

Suddenly, a white Jordan Retro shoe crashes into April's jaw, knocking the champion unconscious.

[Corey Graves]
"Superkick by Carmella!"

1!

2!

3!

The referee calls for the bell, signalling the end of the match. Carmella's theme song begins to play.

[Corey Graves]
"Carmella with the huge victory!"

While everyone in the audience are in shock, Carmella celebrates her huge debut. We see an XWL doctor checking on April as the referee raises Carmella's arm in victory.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  UeuX0wD

[Corey Graves]
"I'm just as shocked as all these people. She pinned the champion in her debut match!"

After a few more seconds of celebrating, Carmella exits and turns to face the ring. She backs toward the entrance area with her hands raised in the air and a huge smile on her face.

[Mauro Ranallo]
"...but how can she be proud of that victory, Corey? April was clearly distracted."

[Corey Graves]
"It's the oldest rule in wrestling. You have to watch your opponent at all times!"

[Mauro Ranallo]
"That's true, partner. I'm interested to see what's next for Carmella and I'm also curious to see what April will do after the events we've just witnessed."

[Corey Graves]
"Well one things for sure. After tonight, the future is bright for the Princess of Staten Island."

As Anarchy fades, we head to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 2:57 pm

Anarchy's special Canada edition continues as we return from the break, where before it newcomer Carmella had upset The Women's Champion in her non-title debut match. We're taken backstage where Canada's own Natalya is walking down the halls messing with her phone. She had a big night at Emergence, that unfortunately didn't pan out in her favor, but having her best friend Sasha Banks there to lift her up when she down really did wonders. She left the arena in better spirits, knowing that tonight they would tear it up together in The Main-Event, not for a title, just for the love of the sport, the respect each has for one another inside and out of the ring.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  FRioptz

As her footsteps continue, bypassing several crew members, her eyes stay glued to her phone.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  CLGniw2

[Natalya]
Poor April, Wyatt's torture seem to know no end...

Checking her phone apparently to follow the latest updates of tonight's show she seems concerned about her former rival. With Bray Wyatt's return, bringing in Alexander Wolfe, and the trauma she feels just seeing Bray again, April's clearly not in a good place right now. And while Nat was put through hell for the better part of 9 months by April, The Women's Champion has turned over a new leaf, truly changing who she was in an effort to be a better person and a better champion.

[Natalya]
I should go check on her.

She lowers her phone and begins to focus on her path, nearing The Women's Locker room where The Champion may be, but before she can reach it, she stops in her tracks. The Anvilette's jaw drops ever so slightly as if she were shocked by what, or who she saw.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  InFlv70

The camera that was following her journey to wherever she initially was walking to, pans over to the right revealing Canadian Legend, and her Uncle...Bret "The Hitman" Hart! Her momentary shock turns into jubilation as she quickly embraces him in a hug.

[Natalya]
Oh my god what are you doing here?

[Bret "The Hitman" Hart]
Well listen, Nat, I know Emergence was hard for you, and you know XWL doesn't come here that often so I wanted to be here for you to root you girls on tonight.

Soon they pull away and Nat is beaming from ear to ear.

[Natalya]
That honestly means so much, I know wasn't my night, again...but it meant a lot seeing you, and my entire family there in the crowd. It would have meant even more if I had been able to pull that case down, but...I guess it just wasn't my time.

[Bret "The Hitman" Hart]
Hey now, don't get down in the dumps Nattie. You wouldn't be a Hart if you didn't have to work a little harder than everyone else. Sometimes it might seem like it's impossible, that you should just give up, but the blood that courses through our veins doesn't believe in giving up, and you know that.

[Natalya]
I know, it just...I'm tired of disappointing everyone, Bret. I'm so grateful to have friends like Sasha, and my fans that have stuck by through this rollercoaster ride this past year, but I feel like every time I fall a little short I'm letting them all down, I'm making them second guess having any belief in me at all.

[Bret "The Hitman" Hart]
But you know that's not true, it's not your success that speaks to the person you are, it's the journey to that success. You took the easy way out at first, but you realized it didn't prove anything. Has it been hard these past 7 years? Absolutely, and it pains us all to see you struggle so much, but that's what will make your eventual success so much greater. To know that you didn't quit, you kept going because you knew one day you would be The Women's Champion.

[Natalya]
It's just, it felt so perfect...like, we were in Canada, all of you were there, even Sasha came back in time to root me on, and it wasn't enough.

[Bret "The Hitman" Hart]
Hey now, let's not act like you didn't dominate in the weeks leading up to Money In The Bank. You are the best there is, was, or ever will be. And the best doesn't always reach the top at first, they take each failure and use that as strength. You're one of the strongest people I know Nat, you have what it takes, and most of all you're such an inspiration to everyone that watches. They see someone pure of heart, that has worked her ass off to be here, and they want to see you succeed, to be on this crazy ride with you for better or worse. Think of all the little girls you've inspired, that will be searching for their own Dungeon to turn them into the woman you are.

She can't help but smile at his kind words, he's always been such an inspiration to her, and to hear him speak so highly of her, it's easing the heartache that came at Emergence when she didn't win Money In The Bank...

[Natalya]
Thanks, Uncle, you always know how to cheer me up.

[Bret "The Hitman" Hart]
And judging off what I saw at Emergence, I'd say when I'm not around Sasha fills that role quite well herself. She was there after Downpour, and she's here tonight to put on an absolute classic with you in The Main-Event. I can't tell you how proud I am of you, and when you two come through that curtain after having the best damn match any of these people have ever seen, I'll be right there ready to hug you both.

[Natalya]
Well knowing Sasha and I, we always get a little carried away in the moment, so be gentle...there's no telling what we'll end up doing to each other out there. The last time we fought she put me through the announce table, and I returned the favor with a trifecta of powerbombs!

The Third Generation Superstar playfully laughs as she speaks to her previous encounter with Sasha. Reminding us that while they're the best of friends, they don't hold back when they step through those ropes, and even after everything they put each other through, they're able to hug it out in the end because that's what respect is all about.

[Natalya]
But I better get going, I'll see you later!

With that she quickly hugs her Uncle again, and heads off with a smile on her face. She heads down the hall turning the corner as Bret "The Hitman" Hart stares off into the distance, proud of the wrestler she's become, and the incredible match he knows he'll see her in tonight.

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 3:50 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Zj21Oxp XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  0zB4eRi

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 4:01 pm

Normal Match

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  PXdkZcQ XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  C0NCzYy

-

SPOILERS

-

As Sydal's theme fills the arena, the audience rises in cheers, screaming in excitement over The Golden Ticket's victory over Cactus Jack.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt Sydal saying "Here It Is" driving his determination to be the end of The Bullet Club home here tonight by defeating Cactus Jack.

[Corey Graves]
An absolutely crazy encounter, from two entirely different styles of wrestling that came together to create a visual masterpiece.

[Mauro Ranallo]
We talk about the type of cunning The Superstar of The Year possesses, and honestly, we can look further than this moment in the match.

As highlights begin to play showcasing some of the moments we saw during this match, one clip is the focal point, where Matt Sydal strategically targeted the arm of Cactus, knowing that was his bread and butter. And just seconds later, when Cactus dropped him with The Double Arm DDT, he did almost as much harm to himself causing him to be unable to go for an immediate cover. And once he finally got the feeling back into his arms after lying there wasting valuable time due to the pain, Sydal had recovered enough to kick out.

[Corey Graves]
If you're setting out on a vendetta to go after The Bullet Club all on your own, it's going to take skill like that, knowing what to do and when to do it in order to keep yourself in the game.

[Mauro Ranallo]
Matt Sydal has accomplished so much in his career because he's so unlike anyone else, his style is everything, he can outwrestle you, fly farther than you, and hit harder than you.

[Corey Graves]
There's a reason these people named him their Superstar of The Year, it's because when the going gets tough, he doesn't get going, he gets tougher.

The referee raises a stoic Matt Sydal's hand in victory, it's bittersweet to stand here, victorious over an incredible legend like Cactus Jack. Because while he's here, and firing on all cylinders, his new partner CM Punk is in a hospital somewhere, with a long road of potential surgeries and rehab ahead of him, all because of The Bullet Club. Sydal's never really had a lot of friendships in XWL, and while their alliance was shortlived, you can tell he feels for Punk, knowing what he's going through because he nearly was forced to go down a similar road.

[Mauro Ranallo]
He sent a message in the form of very passionate words earlier on, and he just sent a message in the form of victory. They may have escaped Emergence, they may have left him a man down, but there is no stopping Matt Sydal.

[Corey Graves]
It's impossible to argue with that, and next week he's vowed to cut the head off the snake of The Bullet Club, my question is...who is he referring to?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Usually, that term is directed at the leader of something...is he firing off the first shot aimed at AJ Styles?

[Corey Graves]
They had an incredibly personal rivalry earlier this year, perhaps the injury of his partner has reignited that fire and opened old wounds, he did remind us of AJ's attempt at ending his career late last year.

[Mauro Ranallo]
One thing for certain, next week...Matt Sydal is putting The Bullet Club on notice. Thier days are numbered, a statement that normally you'd question when said by someone else...but it's hard to question the ability of Matt Sydal.

[Corey Graves]
I see where you're coming from, but we're talking about one man, against...what? Six guys? That we know of anyways? I don't like those odds.

As Sydal's hand is lowered, his gaze remains as strong as ever, staring into the camera as if he were looking into the eyes of each and every last member of The Bullet Club.
They started this, and he's dead set on finishing it. The camera fades as we eagerly awaiting what Sydal has in store for The Bullet Club next week.

Back to top Go down
Taco
Jobber
Taco

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 24, 2017 6:46 pm

We come to a darkened room, lit only by candles and a crackling fireplace. Smooth jazz plays in the background. We see Brother Nero sitting in a luxurious red leather seat in front of a mahogany desk, putting quill to parchment.

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Tumblr_nl9r7mS6wb1tzv1dpo1_500

As he writes, his thoughts narrate the words he puts down.

My Dearest Eloise,
Life in the kingdom has not been easy as of late. The peasants have grown restless and unruly. There has been blatant disregard for the word of our King. I remember the old days,
when the Kingdom was joyful and prosperous under rule of Matt's fist. It was strict, but fair. Now, they seem to have given us no other choice. First they take his crown, forcing him to delete the Edge himself. Then they rig the games to take away my rightful fight for the Intercontinental title! I AM THE HEIR APPARENT ELOISE! Where is the respect and decorum that should be given to ME? And the King of course. Bobby Roode,
the heretical blasphemer stole the match from me and now I must sit here and just allow them to humiliate me and my family? I swear to you Eloise, I will get my revenge. This injustice will not stand. I WILL get my title, the AWOKEN KING shall get his and all will return to how it should be. The Kingdom will become whole again, or I will have myself DELETED! Give my love to the others.

Yours Truly,
Nero

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17    XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy 9/18/17 - 9/25/17
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next