Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016

Go down 
+9
Frowonder
Harmon
Plus
Zack
Ed Go
T-Roll
GamerShane31
LazyEye513
P.R Son
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016   OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 M2SKZpJ

LIVE FROM: Thomas & Mack Center, Las Vegas Nevada
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT[/color]

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 JhJjlGm

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 ONFxrXv

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 CkFhb8f

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 FnWjLpV

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Mm7dMOE

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 10uy76u

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 A5BO4zV

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Nnmdyom

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 TeocLMK

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 550hhV7

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 OkuNBbt

MAIN EVENT

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 CO4ABzS

Last edited by P.R Son on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016   OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 5:30 pm

The mixture of the arena going a pitch black and a piano intro playing could only mean one thing; and the crowd that's in attendance knew what it meant. And what was their response? They boo'd almost instantly because they knew what was coming. It was the beginning of one glorious entrance. When the piano stopped and the main chorus of the song kicked in, a loud 'GLORIOUS' sounding throughout the arena, a spotlight shined down to the top of the stage where Bobby Roode stood atop a small platform that spun, his new and improved robe shining bright in the light.

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Giphy

[Corey Graves]
There he is, Ladies and Gentlemen! I've been waiting for this all night!

[Mauro Ranallo]
You and a lot of others, because I can assure you that so many fans have been waiting to see this man and Dean Ambrose finally go head to head after Roode cost Dean a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. And after earlier tonight, after witnessing AJ Styles defeat Brock Lesnar for said title, you have to imagine that it only added fuel to Dean's fire.

[Corey Graves]
Yes, maybe that should have been Dean beating Brock earlier tonight. Maybe that would have been Dean beating Brock had it not been for Bobby Roode. The truth is that it wasn't Dean beating Brock. It was AJ Styles.

Finally, after a long, long time of watching Roode flaunt off his new jacket atop the stage, he finally lit the stage up as his arms were brought up into the air. The titantron also lit up to read the word 'Roode' written in big, sleek letters. And his walk down the ramp began, but he was slow about it. Possibly.... a little bit nervous heading into the match-up with Dean Ambrose, but he was surely not about to admit that. In a match that clearly favored the Lunatic, it was no wonder that Roode was clearly a little hesitant the entire walk down the ramp.

[Mauro Ranallo]
I talked to Roode earlier tonight, and let me tell you something. If you thought that his previous robe costed a lot of money? Just look at this one that comes in at around thirty thousand dollars according to Roode himself.

[Corey Graves]
Thirty thousand dollars for Dean Ambrose to possibly steal again! That thief!

Roode made his way up the steps with a little bit of a strut in his walk and upon making his way through the ropes, Roode bounced off the ropes and once again posed in the center of the ring as another spotlight shined down onto him. And mid-entrance... The lights in the arena go out, sending everything into darkness. A few moments pass, the arena only being illuminated by the flashing of cameras. The speakers are soon taken over, a voice crackling over it.

"I push my fingers into my-"

Three different spotlights fall to the stage, illuminating three tables. Each table featuring men and women alike, dressed from street clothes to Vegas strip attires. Dresses and suits to white t-shirts and jeans. All of which playing cards, each table having a different game going.

"It's the only thing that slowly stops the ache..."

Each person is supporting a Purge mask, which has become tradition during the entrance of the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose. In the middle table, a man wearing a leather jacket slams his cards down on the table, causing everyone to turn and look. They all begin to creep closer, interested as to what just happened.

"But it's made of all the things I have to take..."

The crowd begins to grow visibly more disoriented, the only person sitting still being the one who just one the hand in cards. They begin to grow closer to him, vibrating with the music, growing more animated as the music gets heavier.

"Jesus, it never ends, it works it's way inside..."

One of the men go to swing at the man in the leather jacket but the hand is caught and then thrown away. In one fluid motion the mask of the man who just won the hand is removed. As the face is revealed, the crowd all stop. The man who just won the hand was Dean Ambrose, who looks around at the mob, all unsure of how to respond.

"If the pain goes on....."

And then Dean Ambrose flips the table, unleashing anarchy. The song explodes into an instrumental just as the men and women on stage explode into a frenzy. Resembling a mosh pit, they begin to thrash, bouncing into each other and into the tables and chairs left standing. Strobes go off with the beat, causing the moshing to seem even more chaotic than it already is. Ambrose stands centered in the pit, staring down the ring containing Roode which has a spotlight on him now. The only two areas of the arena illuminated, really setting the mood of what matters tonight.

"I push my fingers into my-"

Ambrose bursts out of the pit, not coming into contact with anyone as he does so. Perfectly timed, he now stands on the ramp, staring down Roode for a few more moments, the lights in the arena shooting into life. As the chorus takes off yet again, Ambrose comes off the stage, heaidng down the ramp with a steady pace, eyes not wandering away from the man in the ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
What a thunderous entrance by Dean Ambrose!

[Corey Graves]
Despite what I think about him, he seems set for war here tonight!

Ambrose comes down the ramp, ignoring the fans reaching out for him, focused on only redemption here tonight. For the first time, he gets his hands on Roode with no where for him to run or hide. Ambrose barrels down the ramp, making it to the bottom of it in no time, stopping at the level floor. Ambrose then snatches his jacket off, revealing his usual attire, very fitting for the Street Fight ahead of him. As he does, he pulls something from the jacket. A wooden baseball bat.

[Corey Graves]
Who comes this prepared for a Street Fight!?

[Mauro Ranallo]
Someone who's out for blood Graves and that man, is the Lunatic Fringe!

Ambrose runs his hands over the bat, eyes finally leaving Roode to examine the weapon. He weighs it in his hands, then looks back to the ring, sliding in. As he does, Roode turns and takes his leave, rolling right out of the ring. Ambrose goes to chase him, swinging at only air while Roode retreats to the announcer's table. He then yells for Dean to fight him like a man.

[Mauro Ranallo]
How can he ask Dean to fight like a man when he's done nothing but run away for the past few weeks!?

[Corey Graves]
Even if he didn't want to get his hands dirty before Roulette, doesn't mean Roode allows the use of weapons in his ring.

[Mauro Ranallo]
It's a Street Fight!

[Corey Graves]
Doesn't matter to Bobby Roode.

Ambrose is visibly upset with this demand, wanting to bash Roode's skull in like no other. He hesitates for quite a few moments, then reluctantly drops the bat, kicking it out of the ring behind him so Roode can't grab it. He then holds out his hands, taunting for Roode to come on into his territory. And just like earlier, Roode showed a little hesitation getting into the ring. He wasn't sure what kind of tricks, or weapons, Dean might have had up his sleeve along with that baseball bat. But eventually, he made it into the ring and it was then that the referee proceeded to call for the bell.

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 TeocLMK

Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016   OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 5:32 pm

The crowd is silent, having witnessed the some unbelievable moments tonight. Suddenly, the lights go out and immediately the crowd begins to "oooooo" and "ahhhhhhh". They know what's about to begin. It's time for the main event. It's beyond quiet throughout the arena when suddenly the titantron starts to flicker hysterically

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 D2f53a93-7994-4f1c-afd8-393987ad1b55

A unknown female flickers on the screaming crazily. The image loops but the pain and agony in her voice are fresh and very vivid. Eventually the screen blacks out again. Slowly it comes back to light. This time the figure on the screen looks slightly familiar. The women is shrouded in almost all darkness except for one small light source. A candle.

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Tumblr_oclf53rT761v5a61no1_500
"She's Here."

She blows the candle out and once again the arena is left in darkness

As the instrumental begins a new light source illuminates the arena. A lantern, held by none other than Sister April. A fair number of people lose it at the sight of Sister April who stares around the arena. The followers that she has in the crowd hold their lighters in the air in support for her,

"My Friends Don't Walk They Run...."

April begins to slowly descend down the ramp

"Skinny Dip In Rabbit Holes For Fun..."

April's face is stoic and serious

"Popping Popping Balloons With Guns..."

The light shows the vacancy in her eyes as she continues to walk forward

"Getting High Off Helium..."

A fan close to her boos her loudly

"We Paint White Roses Red..."

April stops walking, and slowly turns her head towards him

"Each Shade From A Different Person's Head..."

The guy quickly stops and leans cautiously away from April

"This Dream, Dream Is A KILLER..."

April finally reaches the bottom of the ramp

"Getting Drunk With A Blue Caterpillar..."

April begins to make her face around the ring

"I'm Peeling The Skin Off My Face..."

She stops and stares at Corey and Mauro who cease their talking once they notice that she's staring at them

"Because, We Hate Being Sane..."

She stops and turns her attention to the ring

"Them Normals, They Make Me Afraid..."

She slides slowly into the ring, bringing her lantern with her

"They're Crazy, They Make Me Feel Sane..."

Aprils walks the ring, dragging her hand across the ropes

"I'm Nuts! Baby I'm Mad!" April slowly makes her way to the center of the ring "The Craziest Friend, That You've Ever Had! You Think I'm Psycho You Think I'm Gone! Tell The Psychiatrist Something Is Wrong!" April Stands tall in the middle of the ring "Over The Bin, Entirely Bonkers! You Like Me Best When I'm Off My Rocker! I'll Tell You A Secret I'm Not Alone, So What If I'm Crazy The Best People Are!"

April holds the lantern to her face, almost transfixed by it

"All The Best People Are Crazy..." And for a spilt second for the first time tonight, you briefly see a smile on her face. It's Gone A Second Later "All The Best People Are..."

April blows out the lantern and the lights come back on. Some of the crowd cheer and some of the crowd boo. April pays it no mind, as she stares at the ramp...awaiting Mia Yim

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Re2ljP1

The crowd mostly boo at the sight of the Women's Champion. Mia Yim smiles arrogantly as she appears on stage, much to the annoyance of most of the crowd. She takes her title from around her waist and holds it high into the air. April's eyes dart quickly to the title

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 UH4TQkN

The Smile slips off her face as she locks eyes with April and makes her way to the ring

(Corey Graves)

All the mind games come to an end here. The stalking, the attacks, everything

(Mauro Ranallo)
The road to Roulette was war for these two women. And honestly, I just hope there enough of either them to stand when it's over

Mia steps between the bottom and middle rope and locks eyes with April. Instantly Mia crosses the distance and is in April's face. You can't her what Mia is saying but she's mouthing off to April. Meanwhile April just stares at her with wide eyes. The ref quickly separates the women. Mia holds her title high into the air as she backs away. She kisses it before handing it off to the ref.

(Corey Graves)
The wheel was spun earlier and this is to be a Falls Count Anywhere match! I'm shaking with anticipation Mauro!

(Mauro Ranallo)

This fight could spill anywhere! I just hope both women make it out okay

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 CO4ABzS

The bell rings and the ladies are off to the races after each other. April and Mia stand in the middle of the ring exchanging blow after blow. A knee to the stomach knocks the air out of April, and a clubbing blow to the back drops her to her knees. Mia yanks April to her feet by her hair and smacks the taste out of her mouth

(Mauro Ranallo)
It's pretty obvious that she doesn't respect April

April stumbles from the hit as Mia mockingly laughs at her. April launches forward with a headbutt that knocks Mia off her feet

(Corey Graves)

Respect or not, it's not smart to take her lightly

The Women's champ rolls out of the ring and leans on the announcers table but April follows her. Mia is holding her slightly bleeding lip as April throws and connects with a forearm to the face. April turns her around and grabs her by the hair. She slams Mia's face down towards the table but Mia stops her descent with her hands. April tries again but once again Mia blocks it and elbows April in the stomach. April doubles over and this time it's Mia slamming April's face towards the table. April's face bounces off Corey and Mauro's table and she falls to the floor. Mai looks at April and the table before she quickly starts tearing the table apart

(Corey Graves)
Already?! The match just began!

Mia brings April to her feet and puts her on the table. Mia hops up on the table and once again brings April to her feet. She puts her in position for her finisher The Package Piledriver

(Mauro Ranallo)
I think this might be a short match

Mia goes to lift April but April's feet start kicking as she in the air, showing she's fighting it. Mia tries again but same result. Finally in one fluid motion April counters the hold into a back body drop that sends Mia flying on the table and to the unforgiving floor. The champ's reaction is instantaneous as she howls in pain. April smiles briefly before hopping off the table and going for the cover. The ref begins his count

1!

2!

KICKOUT!

The champ kicks out! April runs her hand through her hair but grabs the champ by the head and brings her to her feet. April grabs Mia by her arm and with one big tug she Irish whips the champ into the steel steps. However instead of just hitting the steps Mia leaps over said steps. She rolls and stands up on her feet in one fluid motion. She turns around in time to see April has launched herself off the steps at her. Mia aims a kick that connects with the ribs of The Queen of Darkness. April spins out due to the kick and lands in a heap near the barricade. Not letting her recover Mia grabs April by her legs and with a true show of strength spins April into the barricade.

(Corey Graves)
Did you hear the impact of April's body hitting the barricade?!

(Mauro Ranallo)
And the athleticism of the champ to leap over the steps and knock April out of the air with a well placed kick. Mia is very dangerous!

Mia looks to the crowd and bows slowly, catching boos from every direction. April begins to move slowly, which catches Mia's eye. Mia stomps harshly on the back of April, making April scream in pain. The champ slowly grinds her foot into the back of the challenger. She begins to stand on the back of April, holding on to the barricade for support. Mia hops up to the barricade and holds her arms out towards the crowd. Satisfied with all the unhappy faces staring back at her Mia leaps high into the air and comes crashing down feet first on April's back again. The pain in April's eyes tell the story. April is rolled over and covered!

1!

2!

Kickout!

April manages to get her shoulder up! Mia shakes her head but smiles a predatory smiles. She lifts April up, hooks her arm around her neck, and delivers a snap suplex that slides April across the floor. April holds her back in agony and slowly rolls under the ring. Mia once again bows before the booing crowd

(Mauro Ranallo)
Mai Yim has no respect for April at all. She's spent half of this time trying to get a rise out of the crowd

(Corey Graves)
Well just look how the match has been going. She's been in the driver seat most of the time. Maybe now, it's April who should be afraid

Mia looks in the direction April rolled. She opens the ring flap in search of April. Instead she receives foam from a fire extinguisher to her face courteously from April. The champ hollers in pain while the challenger slides from under, still armed with the fire extinguisher. Mia has no idea the danger she's in but feel the pain as April holds the weapon high into the air and brings it down on the back of the champs head! The Champ falls instantly and April toss the weapon to the side. She holds her back in pain and it's obvious the strain she's under as she attempts to lift the champ to her feet. Slowly but surely April gets her to her feet and rolls her in. April slides in after her and the champ is just now stirring. April goes to the corner and turns towards the crowd. The camera zeros in on her twisted, pain stricken smile as her foot taps the grounds repeatedly. Mia Yim begins to move slightly much to April's excitement. April goes to bend backwards like usual but the pain in her back is too much and she has to pull herself back up. The champ comes back to life in an instant and sneaks up to April. Mia locks her arms around the waist of April and delivers a devastating german suplex to April. April lays sprawled in the middle of the ring. The champ, noticing her position, smiles and climbs to the top rope

(Corey Graves)
Looks like the end to me. Looks like Eva's record is done

Suddenly the lights are cut!

The lights appear back on and April is nowhere to be found! Mia looks around frantically but April is out of sight. Just then, a voice rings out throughout the arena

"If you want me so bad....why don't you just come find me?"

A creepy chuckle is heard before it stops. Irritation spreads throughout the champs face as she leaves the ring and stomps her way towards the back. The camera's follow close behind the champ as she searches for hey prey. Mia checks lockers and interview areas but there is no sign of April. Finally she comes to a long hallway that leads to the parking lot. The lights suddenly cut off. When they come back on April is at the end of the hallway with her arms outstretched, a sinister smile on her face. Mia huffs and begins to make her way towards April. Again the lights flicker and suddenly April is gone. However the sound of a voice forces the camera man and Mia to turn around

When the camera is turned April's face is directly in front of the camera lens. The sight makes the camera man drop the camera. When he picks it back up the lights flicker and April is gone

"You wanted to play mind games with me...Let me SHOW you how to play mind games!"

The lights start flickering non stop and the camera, let alone the champion, is having a hard time keeping up with April. April seems to teleport to all different spots in the hallway, laughing manically the whole time. Finally a scream of pain is heard and the lights finally come on all the way. The image that unfolds shows April repeatedly slamming Mia's face into the hard concrete wall. April ceases her attack and begins to viciously drag the champion's face across the wall. Mia is bleeding steadily at this time. Scratches are littered all across her face but there is a big gash across her forehead. April leans Mia back in her arms, rubbing her face with her hands in a soothing motion

"Shhhhh...it's almost over young one..."

April takes her finger and wipes it across the gash on Mia's head. April, in an uncaring way, throws Mia to the side on the floor. April stares at her finger, covered in the blood of her adversary, and quickly swipes the bloody finger across her tongue. You can hear the camera man quietly say "What the fuck..." as April grins at him. April turns her attention to the champ. However to her surprise, the champ isn't there anymore. The trail of blood leading to the parking lot tells her everything. April begins to skip towards the parking lot

(Corey Graves)
I felt bad for April at the beginning of this match but now...I'm kind of scared of her

(Mauro Ranallo)
It doesn't look good for Mia Yim. These women have gone to great lengths to hurt each other and now they're heading to the parking lot?!

April arrives but there is no trail of blood anymore. April walks to the center of the parking lot

"Come out Mia! Wherever you are!" "Right behind you bitch"

April turns around only to receive a tire iron to her stomach. April falls to the ground holding her stomach. Mia Yim raises the tire iron high over her head and brings it down on April's back. Again. And again. Finally Mia throws the tire iron somewhere in the parking lot. Mia's face is a crimson mask at this point. April squirms in agony and pain. Mia Yim yanks April by her hair and drags her to her feet. Mia grabs April by her hair and the waist line of her shorts.

(Mauro Ranallo)
You don't think she's gonna...?

(Corey Graves)
I think she's gonna do EXACTLY that

Mia begins to drag April at high speed towards the front of a white car. At the very last moment April somehow turns the tables and spins out of the grasp of Mia. April kicks her in the stomach and quickly grabs her. This time it's April driving Mia towards the car. April puts all her strength into the throw that sends the champion flying towards the car windshield. Mia flies through the windshield as the sound of shattering glass echoes throughout the parking lot

(Corey Graves)
Oh my god! I think she just killed the Women's Champ!

April looks at her handy work with a big smile. April limps slowly towards the non moving body of Mia. She climbs onto the hood of the car and grabs the arm of Mia. Slowly she drags the champs body onto the hood of the card. Glass falls off of Mia as she's brought to rest. April covers her

1!

2!

3!

Somehow Mia summons the strength to kickout! The look on April's face is priceless as she stares down in shock at the champion

(Corey Graves)

How was that not it? What is Mia made of?!

April grips her hair in frustration. Quickly she gets to her feet and lifts up the champion. April grips her by the head and stares directly in her eye

"Stay down now!"

Suddenly April is on the receiving end of a headbutt from Mia. April's head snaps up in pain but she has no time to recover. Her head is shoved between Mia's legs and before she knows it Mia is lifting her up for the Package Piledriver. Mia slams April head first on the hood of the car!

(Mauro Ranallo)
It's over...she might have actually killed April!

(Corey Graves)
Maybe it being over is a good thing honestly

April crumbles and slides off the hood of the car to the concrete below. Mia slowly crawls off the car and more or less fall on top of April.

1!

(Corey Graves)
April put up a hell of a fight

2!

(Corey Graves)

But Mia was just too much for her

3!

(Corey Graves)
Are you freaking kidding me?!

April's arm is high into the air! Her eyes are glazed over and it looks like the top of her head is bleeding. Mia slowly looks at the ref who points to April's arm that is still high in the air. Mia rolls off of April and April begins to crawl away. April, with shaky hands, pulls herself to her feet. She stands in front of the drivers seat window. Mia Yim has gotten to her feet a few yards away from April. Both women look like they've gone through pure hell. April looks almost unconscious but with a shaky hand she points Mia. She gives her a 'Come hither' movement with a finger and smiles

Mia wipes some blood out of her eyes and with a roar and newfound energy begins to charge towards April. Mia is closing the distance between her and April with each second. Suddenly April's eyes gain the lunacy we've come to see within them. April steps forward and in a fluid motion wraps her arm around Mia's neck, kisses her on the cheek, and Sister Abigails her into the driver side window. Glass shatters and the champion hangs from window.

(Mauro Ranallo)

I'm...at a loss for words

April slides down the side of the car. Mia finally falls to the ground. April crawls over to her and throws her arm across Mia's chest

1!

(Corey Graves)

This was the one of the most barbaric matches I've seen in some time

2!

(Corey Graves)

I think the era of fear...

3!

(Corey Graves)
Is here

April doesn't stir. There is no popping up with a creepy smile. She has no idea that she has just become the NEW Women's Champion! The Ref tries to stir her awake but all the lights cut off

When the lights come back on only Mia and the ref are left in the parking lot. The camera switches to the ring but there is only blackness. Finally the lights come back on to reveal April sprawled face down in the middle of the ring. Blood looks matted in her hair.   Her clothes are stained with blood also. April's head lifts slowly as she looks slowly around the arena, almost in a daze. Corey Graves yells at the time keeper for something. A second later he is handed the Women's Championship. He walks it to the ring and steps between the ropes. With shaky hands April tries to reach out for it. Corey instead grabs her by the arm and gently brings her to her feet. April has to hold on to the ropes to stay up but she reaches out for the title again. This time Corey hands her the title before saying something and leaving the ring

OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 AJ-WinsTitle_crop_north

April looks down at her Championship with awe. For the first time we see an emotion from her that is pure and not meant to be scary. April holds her title to her chest as confetti drops from the ceiling. The crowd cheers and claps for her as she stands back up. April looks all around the arena before holding her title HIGH into the air. April stares at her title with a look we haven't seen in her eyes yet. A look that will probably shape the Women's division for months to come. April has the look of someone who would go to the ends of the earth to protect what is hers. April has the look of a champion in her eyes

The show comes to a close with the last image being April clutching her new possession to her chest tightly, grinning evilly at the camera. Lunacy swimming in her eyes
Back to top Go down
Stunner
Mid Card
Stunner

PostSubject: Re: XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016   OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 10:35 pm

Amazing main event, congrats Lazy!!!

Good job to everyone who contributed to a solid Roulette ppv!
Back to top Go down
LazyEye513
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016   OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 8:28 am

Night of the AJ's
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016   OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Good job everyone. Congrats to the AJs!
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016   OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 12:33 pm

Good job everyone. Congrats to the AJs!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016   OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 2:30 pm

As others have said congrats to the AJs! A great show by all who participated, now everyone rest up and prepare to kill it on The Season Premiere! We'll need contenders for Leo Kruger, Sister April, and CM Punk...so game on.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016   OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 4:33 pm

P.R Son wrote:
As others have said congrats to the AJs! A great show by all who participated, now everyone rest up and prepare to kill it on The Season Premiere! We'll need contenders for Leo Kruger, Sister April, and CM Punk...so game on.

Literally going to be judging the effort you put in night one and all the effort you put in prior to the Special. So, that means if you think you can come back and do nothing because you busted your tail prior to the break, you are wrong. Have fun with the three week break, and be ready to kill it when we all come back.

XWL.com Exclusives are also always welcome and I myself will be doing some to build on my character(s) during the break. Take care and see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016   OuttaNowhere - XWL Roulette:  10/17/2016  -  10/31/2016 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Roulette: 10/17/2016 - 10/31/2016
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2