An Xbox One online league for the WWE 2K18 videogame.

HomeCalendarSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» XWL Anarchy: 12/4/2017 - 12/11/2017
Yesterday at 7:39 pm by Legal

» XWL Anarchy: 12/11/2017 - 12/18/2017
Yesterday at 5:18 pm by Leo Kruger/Harmon

» New Availability: Daniel Bryan!
Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:59 am by Plus

» New Availability: Bobby Roode!
Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:28 pm by Austin

» Official Looking For A Feud Thread
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:18 pm by MangoTango

» XWL Anarchy: 11/27/2017 - 12/4/2017
Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:16 pm by Stunner

» New Availability: Samoa Joe!
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:59 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Kevin Owens!
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:59 pm by P.R Son

» New Availability: Cesaro!
Mon Dec 04, 2017 4:55 pm by P.R Son

» XWL Anarchy: 11/20/2017 - 11/27/2017
Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:30 pm by Leo Kruger/Harmon

CONTACT ADMINS

Have any questions? Need to let the administration team know something? Don't hesitate to send one of the listed admins a private message! We are happy to help, and will gladly assist you in any way you need assistance. So remember, message any of us listed admins below, and we'll get to work on the issue you need resolving/question you need answering.

DAVID
league owner

KYLE
co-owner

AUSTIN
graphics

TYLER
weekly booking

JOSH
points management

LEGAL
card formatting

TACO
statistical analyst

Quick Links

Share | 

XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:00 pm

I just got home from work and have to be up for work again in 6 hours, so um yeah.

Sorry for deleting the card.

Last edited by P.R Son on Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:49 pm

A replay of the “Beer on a Pole” match between Eric Young and Stone Cold starts to play on the big screen. The camera cuts to the end of the match, in which Eric Young stood tall as the victor, but decided to be a good sport and hand over his beer--until he caused Stone Cold to spit it out by hitting him with the stunner.

The camera zooms in on the pool of beer soaking the ring mat, before cutting to a live shot of Suicide standing in a room nearly filled with thick, white smoke. Suicide, who won his match over The Rock in an impromptu battle. The Dark Savior doesn’t bother with using silence to build suspense--his unnaturally changed voice oozes through the speakers.

A shame.

The alcohol would have been useful to numb the pain after tonight.

He starts to chuckle, then cuts it off abruptly. He lets that message to his opponent tonight linger in the air as the screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:05 pm

"The alcohol would have been useful to numb the pain after tonight."

Go you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:05 pm

A graphic pops up on the screen, promoting Final Stand VIII, informing us that it's just 56 days away! Slowly it fades away, and we're taken to an unusual shot of the parking lot, where a limo's headlights illuminates the ground as it drives through the entry passage to the arena.

As it approaches a stopping point, immediately we wonder, just who might be inside? It's a rather grand way of arriving to the arena, so it's obviously someone of importance, but who? The driver stops just as he nears the camera, and the door immediately begins to pop open.

While the door was quick to open, the person inside hasn't revealed themselves yet, building further suspense, until the door fully opens, but still no sight of who is actually inside.  

That is until we see a woman's foot touch the pavement, and soon her face emerges...it's Stephanie McMahon! She exits the vehicle, smiling as she's ready for what the night holds...but apparently, she wasn't alone? She extends her hand out to someone, and after mouthing "it's okay, come on" the other passenger of the Limo takes Stephanie's hand, and we see that it's Layla! She's noticeably not as "confident" looking as usual, it's been a rough couple weeks what with having a mystery attacker running rampant on her division, and then finding herself victim to said attacker. Stephanie keeps hold of Layla's hand, leading her away from the Limo almost as if she were being a supportive friend, knowing especially after Layla's satellite interview with the commentary team that she needs someone to help her to even show up tonight. But as could be expected, JoJo one of XWL's backstage corespondents comes up to the two women with questions.  

[JoJo]
Excuse me, Stephanie...I was wondering if I talk with Layla for a moment?

Whether intentional or not, Stephanie towers over JoJo simply smiling, telling Layla that she'll handle this. 

[Stephanie McMahon]
I'm afraid not, as I'm sure you can understand, Layla has been through a lot recently, and what she doesn't need right now, is to be hounded by questions.

[JoJo]
It's just, after what happened at Cyberslam, many of us didn't expect to ever see her again.

A reminder of her "meltdown" on National Television causes Layla's head to hang, but Stephanie places her hand on Layla's shoulder, comforting her before snapping at JoJo. 

[Stephanie McMahon]
Listen, I know you're trying to get a scoop, but this is not the time, nor the place. Layla is a courageous woman, that is why she's here tonight, to do her job, and to not let this "mystery attacker" or anybody else "win." Thankfully she was not physically injured, but emotionally is an entirely different story. All she has tried to do, is be the leader the Divas Division needs. She's done a wonderful job, I couldn't be more proud of her. But despite all of that, she's still disrespected by so many people, even women in her division that would dare accuse her of faking her attack. Commentators that go off script and conduct a witch hunt against her on Live Television. It's not fair to her, the attack, the accusations, I am thoroughly disappointed in ALL of you.

[JoJo]
I'm not trying to get an exclusive or anything, but...there's A LOT of speculation going on right now...as I'm sure you've noticed, Cyberslam was the first week, in four weeks, where a woman on the roster wasn't assaulted by this "mystery attacker" and  coincidentally...it just so happened to be the same week that Layla wasn't here.

Layla's not even upset at this point, she's just standing there with her head down, perhaps trying to keep her emotions in check, as more "evidence" seems to point to the fact that she's the one behind all of this. Stephanie notices her demeanor and continues to try to comfort her before scowling back at JoJo. 

[Stephanie McMahon]
We don't have time for this, or anymore baseless accusations. Come on Layla, let's get you to your office.

Stephanie wraps her arm around Layla, leading her away from JoJo, who stands there still wondering if those accusations are baseless or not. It's certainly something to think about, Layla wasn't at Cyberslam, and there wasn't an attack, coincidence, or not? . 

Back to top Go down
View user profile
jedicouncil05
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Thu Feb 25, 2016 11:31 pm

XWL continues on and the capacity crowd is getting themselves amped up for what’s to come on the heels of Cyberslam. Without a pause or hesitation, the lights suddenly begin to dim with only the flashes of camera phones being seen. The famous countdown embraces everyone’s attention 5.4.3.2.1! Immediate fireworks burst from the sides of the titantron. Y2J in big blue letters sparkling on the titantron. The atmosphere changes with his back turned to the crowd and his arms out wide. The lights turn back on and we see the slick leather jacket built in with LED lights shine brightly. Chris Jericho turning and pumping his fist out yelling at the top of his lungs “Are you ready baby!?” He slowly walks down the rampway and acknowledges the fans. A smirk comes to his face and he makes his way up to the steps. With a grip onto the top rope, he makes a quick 180 turn and is relaxing his arms draped over. Making another fist packed with energy. Once entering the ring Jericho scans the crowd and then takes his rightful seat on one of the stools besides him.

Grabbing a microphone that was already in the ring he doesn’t follow his usual shtick.

(Chris Jericho) Please, everybody I want you to give a warm welcome to a man on a mission, Mr. Will Ospreay!

Not having his own personal titantron or theme made for him yet, Will Ospreay walks out from the back with an explosive pulse jumping tune from our residential music maker. Throwing his two hands into the air in complete shock of their reception, which is all positive. He retracts his attention from the legend himself Chris Jericho taking a moment to feed off of the fan’s energy. A deep breath and he’s down the ramp in a flash, tagging the hands of everyone in his path. Will Ospreay slides directly into the ring below Chris Jericho. Jericho not too impressed giving Will about two claps for his excitement. Ospreay up to his feet eager to shake Jericho’s hand.
Jericho wants none of it and holds both of his hands onto the microphone.

Will still showing signs of respect with a quick bow and is a kid all over again looking at all of the props including the Jeritron 5000. Glancing at the stool with a microphone ready for the taking, Ospreay sits down with his legs shaking in nervousness.

(Chris Jericho) Well, he looks like he’s happy to be here, what do you say Cleveland Ohio? Do you think this young man Will, will find himself as a worthy guest on my show!? The Highlight Reel!

The crowd gives out a mild cheer because it’s Chris Jericho, why else?

(Chris Jericho) First and foremost, I want to welcome you to XWL and to be on my talk show is a huge deal. I have here in my mind, a couple questions to help the XWL fan base get to know you a little better? How does that sound to you Will, do you think you can manage to do that for me?

(Will Ospreay) I certainly will try, that’s for certain.. I expect the hard questions to come first not last. I wanted to give you my thanks for having me on the show. It’s a big honor, I’m proud to share this ring with one of the greats.. if only for the time being.

(Chris Jericho) Did you pick up an accent or were you originally from the United Kingdom?

(Will Ospreay) I’ve had this all my life, I am from Essex, North-East of London if anyone’s wondering.

(Chris Jericho) You seem tough, otherwise you wouldn’t be here on Anarchy. The only downside is no matter where you came from, or your origin. This is still my light you’re standing under, I hope I don’t have to teach you that the hard way. Much like, Apollo Crews found out and he’s since then tucked his tail between his legs and rode off into the sunset.

Jericho taking a moment to catch his breath after such a long rant about his tenure in pro wrestling.

(Chris Jericho)Although that was made clear to you many years ago, you’ve got a head on your shoulders.. and if you have the brain that I THINK you do.. you’d not attempt to show me up.

Ospreay getting the notion that Y2J only brought him out here only to talk about himself on a continuous loop.. speaks up.

(Will Ospreay) I’ve had a large amount of respect for you Jericho, and I dreamed of one day being in the ring with you. That’s where this bit goes sour, the keyword is had.. that respect is seemingly gone out the window. Tonight isn’t the Highlight Reel featuring an ordinary guest, tonight is Chris Jericho’s Highlight Reel featuring the ghost of his former self that never was. Do you want to really know what I th-

Jericho cuts him off before he can face the facts of what was said previously by Ospreay to cover his tracks.

(Chris Jericho) Are you coming out here tonight after I extended the invitation to let you in my ring and telling me? Out of all people who you can yap your gums off to. That Y2J, is jealous of a 22 year old who has only put his foot in the door? Maybe if you were taught a lesson, a lesson that only I can teach junior. Yes, you… maybe it’ll knock some sense into your life’s choices.

(Will Ospreay) Are you suggesting for the first time ever, It’ll be in this squared circle. In the oppositional corner, Chris Jericho…versus Will Ospreay? This dream is starting to become a reality, and with every reality comes a long..hard fall -

The mic is dropped with static and Will Ospreay bounces up from the legs of the stool and on top of it. Once reaching the top of the stool in one fluid motion he leaps forward with a powerful elbow to the tip of Jericho’s jaw. Jericho falling backwards and off the stool with the mic along with him, he regains his footing. Jericho grimacing in pain with a smile written with bad intentions. Ospreay aching for a fight against him with his palms out telling him to come on. The two are about to go at it again, instead Jericho grabs onto the microphone and starts to scream viciously.

(Chris Jericho) Okay now, you’ve attacked me like the cheap shot artist you are. Yeah, you’re right.. I’m not letting you get away with this. I’ll be the victor and with your blood on these hands. Welcome to my world, Ospreay.. you’re about to get a V.I.P tour of why I am the best.. at.. what.. I do!

(Michael Cole) We have received word, this is a sanctioned match and it has been given the go.

The two are primed and ready, quickly the ring crew disassembles the Highlight Reel set and a referee is thrown into the mix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:57 pm

The lights go down in the arena, drawing everyone's attention to the tron that displayed the Women's Champion, Eva Marie.

[Tom Phillips]
Eva last week at Cyberslam you went head to head with the people's choice, Bayley. First of all, congratulations on retaining, but a lot of people are under the impression that you pulled a few strings, or tights in this situation, to keep your title. What are your thoughts?

The Red Queen shrugs before answering Tom's question.

[Eva Marie]
Onto the next one, really. It's getting old hearing a conspiracy theory every time I win a match, Tom. I beat Bayley fair and square, just like I beat Madison. I'm the champion for a reason, and it's because I'm that good, not because I had to cheat to get where I am, let's make that clear.

[Tom Phillips]
Fair enough. Do you have any preference for who you'd like to face next, or-?

[Eva Marie]
Like I've said before, I am the most dominant person in XWL currently. I'm the only champion crowned at Breakthrough who still has their title. I'm the longest reigning Women's Champion, the list goes on and on. I'm not threatened by any of the girls, because like I've proven time and time again, I'm on a completely different level. So no, I don't have a preference. I'm going to Final Stand as the champ, and I'm going to headline the event of the year as your current and longest reigning Women's Champion.

[Tom Phillips]
Over the past few weeks, Paige has aligned herself with your opponent of last week, Bayley. You yourself don't seem to be able to, or even seem interested in making any alliances. Do you think that leaves you at a disadvantage?

Eva thinks briefly on the question before posing her response.

[Eva Marie]
I think it speaks volumes about the type of people who have to rely on others just to get the job done. I'll give it to Bayley, she put on a relatively good match without the help of her friend at Cyberslam, but at the end of the day it wasn't enough to trump All Red Everything. As for Paige, I think she really needs Bayley. The last time people cared about what she was doing, she was fighting Alicia Fox, and now look where they're at in their careers. For obvious reasons, I don't pick fights and I don't fly under someone else's wing, because I'm the main-event. I'm the poster girl now, I'm way above that.

[Tom Phillips]
Not too long ago, you had some choice words for your boss, Layla, which landed you in the position at Cyberslam, to face whatever competitor the fans decided on. Do you think it was wise to have possibly made an enemy with your boss?

[Eva Marie]
Layla's a great gal. She's done a pretty good job supervising the division so far. A few poor choices, but that's to be expected.. On that particular night, she just had to be reminded that she is not the champion anymore. Her day has long come and gone, and now she gets to spend them in an office, signing my paychecks. No hard feelings, just the truth.

[Tom Phillips]
On a lighter note, recently you've been doing some work with the Be a Star foundation. Could you tell us a little about what that's like for you, and the type of message you'd hope to get across with that platform?

[Eva Marie]
Well Tom, I was honored when Stephanie asked me to help out with the Be a Star foundation. Obviously she made the right choice in asking me because, who better to meet with these kids than an actual star? I don't think they could have made a better decision. I like to call myself a five star champion.. Five star matches, five star glam, and I love giving back to the fans. It's the least I could do after all the love and support they send out to me.

It's implied Eva is using a little sarcasm at the end, considering the consistent reaction she's gotten almost every time she's seen in the arena.

[Tom Phillips]
Eva, one last thing I'd like to ask you about before you go back to your busy schedule.. The XWL Universe has bared witness to a series of mysterious attacks and injuries inflicted on talent, and even authority figures such as Layla. Do you have any thoughts on who the mystery attacker could be, and if you have taken any extra precautions in order to fully maximize your security as the reigning Women's Champion?

[Eva Marie]
You know Tom, I'm really glad you asked that because as a matter of fact, I have recently hired on some A class bodyguards who will now be accompanying me to any and all appearances I make, as you can see..

The camera slowly pans over to Eva's right, showing two, large men dressed in black, standing idly by as the Red Queen finishes her interview.

[Eva Marie]
And as for the victims of these savage attacks, I truly pray you all make a speedy recovery, and are back in no time. I'd hate for any of you to miss a second more of the most exciting reign in wrestling history.

On that note, Eva Marie leans towards the camera and blows a kiss at the lens before making her exit.

As disappears off the edge of the screen, her bodyguards exit right behind her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:16 am

NORMAL MATCH

s

p

o

i

l

e

r

s

Winner: Dolph Ziggler by pinfall
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:17 am

After such a brutal match, after such a defeat as well, Roman Reigns makes his way to the back, he walked up the ramp, half the crowd booing him and the other half cheering for him, he gave Dolph Ziggler one hell of a fight, but The Show Off managed to get the better of him and defeat him for the victory. Going through the black curtains he walks down the steps and down the hallway as he walks right into Renee Young who was waiting for him ready with a microphone.

Renee Young,
"Roman Reigns, I want to be the first to congratulate you on your match tonight, you may have lost the match, but you where gracious in defeat, something most are not around here, can we get a few words from you?"

He was still a little bit annoyed, his hands run through his hair as he slicks it right back and gets it out of his face. He was a little bit annoyed after the defeat, but that is the way things go, you win some and you lose some. He takes a moment for himself and then looks down and begins to speak.

Roman Reigns,
"I want to be the first to welcome Dolph to XWL, many people like to go around and insult him behind his back. Saying things like he does not have the passion anymore or that he has gotten lazy or that he is just good for taking bumps, but that is all bull. He showed me how tough he was by taking a Superman Punch and a Spear and still managing to pull himself up to his feet and fight me. Edge could not do that, Titus could not do that, Dolph is one tough guy and I want him to know that I will be stepping into the ring with him again. He got the best of me tonight, but the year is still young, one day night does not change a thing. I am here to do one thing and only one thing, to make my family proud. I am starting at the bottom and I am working my way to the top and sure, yeah there will be some bumps in the road, like tonight, but that's what happens when you take a long journey, you are going to hit a few bumps, but the real test is to man up, shake it off and focus on next week, on the next opponent and doing all that you can to get the victory. Dolph, good job tonight, but victory or not, your just another guy looking to jump ahead of me, you will learn, like everyone that the line starts and ends behind me and if you don't like that, if anyone does not like that, then don't just talk about it, get in the ring and see if you can prove yourself better than me, because trust me, there are not many men out there that can."

"BELIEVE THAT!"

He would raise his fist up the camera and looks at it for a moment. He was so close to the victory and it slipped through his fingers. He lets out a grunt as he turns around and leaves as XWL cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plus
Mid Card
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:49 pm

The boos pour out of the packed audience as The NEW Intercontinental Champion's theme begins to play.

[JBL]
Ladies and Gentlemen, your NEW Intercontinental Champion is HERE!

[Michael Cole]
Here indeed, and while the audience is less than enthused by his arrival, last night Matt Sydal had one hell of a night.

[King]
I hate to, but I agree...he proclaimed that he was fated to win the title last night, and he actually did.

[JBL]
You sound surprised, King! Matt Sydal has made a career in XWL by surpassing all expectations, and doing things nobody ever believes he will do.

A special gold colored spotlight flashes the stage, as Matt steps out from the back, his jacket zipped, and an even more arrogant grin across his face given the night he had at Cyberslam. He steps into the light, stopping at the top of the ramp, before he places one hand over the zipper, and slowly unzips it, revealing..THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP snugly wrapped around his waist. As the belt is unveiled, a shower of pyrotechnics falls directly in front of him, creating one truly "golden" visual.

[Michael Cole]
Talk about making an entrance!

[JBL]
He's a champion, Cole! That's how we do it!

[King]
Don't even go there, John.

The intro might look cool, but to the fans, and many people at home we're sure, it just comes across as Matt stroking his own ego, buying into his own hype and creating a "grand" introduction that he feels he deserves. Once the last spec of pyro finishes descending down, Matt Sydal steps forward reaching behind, unhooking his belt and taking it into his hand. Once more he gloats in the moment, raising it high in the air, garnering even more boos...and now confetti? Pieces of only golden confetti begin to stream down from the entire arena it's so much that we're almost blinded for the entire time it falls. The only visual we have is, pretty much GOLD. The gold around his waist, the gold lights, the gold confetti blinding us to anything that's not gold. It's definitely over the top, but could we really expect anything less?

[King]
I can't see!

[Michael Cole]
This is a bit too much...

[JBL]
Too much? He's The INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION, he's earned it!

The image of Sydal standing with his title raised to the sky, and gold confetti encapsulating him is one we’re “treated” to for quite a while, he stands there not moving a muscle, his grin not fading for even a second. The ramp is covered in golden bits, hell everything in the arena is, the ring, the announce table, everyone’s hair and clothing, it’s definitely “a bit too much” as Cole put it. But, at last...thankfully...it stops falling, and Matt then swings the title over his shoulder, and for the first time in minutes, is taking steps forward.

[Lillian Garcia]
Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome...your NEW Intercontinental Champion, from St. Louis, Missouri...MATT...SYDAL!

He reaches the end of the ramp, then with his title back in his hand, he runs forward, leaping under the bottom rope, sliding into the ring with style before getting back in the familiar pose almost immediately with his championship held for all to see.  

[Michael Cole]
That man right there won The Intercontinental Championship at Cyberslam when you the fans voted to have Sheamus defend his title in a Fatal Four Way against Austin Aries, Seth Rollins, and of course the now NEW champion, Matt Sydal.

[King]
The ending of that match was a bit on the controversial side…

[Michael Cole]
Seth Rollins was very close to becoming champion himself, but the referee saw Sydal’s pin, and thus he was the one awarded the championship.

[JBL]
Not to mention he beat a great champion in Sheamus to do it!

His celebration is finally over, Matt’s music stops as he’s given a microphone, and he once again drapes the title over his shoulder as the boos fill the silence until he finally speaks.  

[Matt Sydal]
I don't like to say I told you so...

The boos keep coming, getting louder, as a smirk forms on his face.  

[Matt Sydal]
I LOVE to!

With a slight snicker, he looks down at his title before continuing.  
[Matt Sydal]
Come on now, did you REALLY expect me not to brag about doing EXACTLY what I said I would do? I’m a rare breed in this business, I’m the kind of guy that tells you he’s going to leave Cyberslam...with The Intercontinental Championship, because FATE said so, and then does. So I will scream...at the top of my lungs.  I….MATT...SYDAL….TOLD ALL…OF YOU….SO!

You never think the boos can get louder, somehow, they always do. They’re not happy about it, but there’s nothing they can do. Because he did in fact tell them so, and did in fact do what he said he would do.  

[Matt Sydal]
This is a golden moment, a moment you...will never, EVER...forget. Because this moment, my first night as champion, I proclaim something, something that I, will do. Because only I, can do it. Because only Matt Sydal, is capable of keeping such a bold promise. I am not a liar, I am not a dreamer, I am...a DO...er...So I DO vow to shatter...not break, THE...record! No, your ears do not deceive you, your longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history, and NOW Intercontinental Champion wants a new record, and so he...is going to take it. Four hundred, and sixteen days...it sounds like a “challenging” feat, yes? But as I said last night, I am not a challenger...I am… THE CHALLENGE. So I challenge the record, and like all of my challenges...it doesn’t stand a chance against me.

A loud “HBK!” chant breaks out, the current record holder that’s held it for almost six years.  

[Matt Sydal]
You people seem to forget, that the last time I held this title, I took it from the guy that ENDED that reign! I’m the guy that beat the guy that beat longest reigning Intercontinental Champion of all time...I’d say that makes me pretty qualified, wouldn’t you? Actually, you’ll never give me the credit I deserve, so don’t bother protesting, that’s fine. You can continue to back the wrong horse in the race, root for my opponents, rally behind them all you like...the result, is ALWAYS the same. Me, standing over them, THE WINNER. I win, I succeed, I hold title likes this, and I make them MATTER! So whether you like it or not, this title...it’s mine. That record? The one that many have tried, and failed to break? Yeah, that’s mine too. It’s mine for the taking, I want it...so as I’ve established, I WILL HAVE IT! And there’s not a damn thing that you, or ANYONE… back there, can do about it. But by all means, you're more than welcome to try. It's simple, if you want this...

Sydal sits the title on the mat in front of him, almost using it as a line between himself and everyone else, daring them to try and cross it.  

[Matt Sydal]
Here...it....is!

Matt Sydal stood in the ring as he made his statement. No theme music played at all for this man's arrival, but the crowd let Matt Sydal know who was on the main stage as they chanted "you look stupid". Sheamus, the former champion stood on the stage, he was dressed to compete and he moved his hand up to his beard and stroked it as he chuckled to himself and walked forward. He reaches the bottom of the ramp and then walks up the steps and slides in through the ropes and stands before Matt Sydal. They look at one another for a moment as Matt Sydal goes to pick up his title, but Sheamus stamps his foot down and stops him and wags his finger back and forth and then raises his hand, showing that he had his own microphone.

SHEAMUS | 5:15
"Hold it there fella, just what do you think you are doing? You may own that championship there, the one you just dropped down on the ground, but these people, as much as you hate to admit it, you all know who the REAL champion is!"

He would then point to himself as he smirks as the crowd just jeer him, he would then move his foot off the championship as he bends down and picks it up himself and holds onto himself.

"Now Sydal, I am not the type of guy that comes out here and spins a tale, who lies to the people. We all have eyes, we all know what happened last week. You pinned me, you did it fella, you got what you wanted. You got what you wanted and it took you a month to do it, good job fella, good job!"

He would then throw the championship right into the arms of Matt Sydal as he then starts to clap his hands mocking him a little bit as he then starts to speak once more.

"But you and I both know that you got lucky last week. We all know that I had that match won many times. We all know that I had your number several times and we all know that you are only champion right now because last week, it was not just me and you in that ring, we have a few other fellas in there, extra bodies making things a little bit more tricky. You and I both know that they distracted us and the only reason you have MY title right now is because they got in the way. If it was just me and you in that ring, as it should have been me and you fella. You are the champion only because you got lucky and you know I have a rematch. You know that I am coming back for you fella and you know when we step into the ring again, there will be no excuses. There will be no one else filling up the ring and getting in our way, when it is me and you, I am taking back MY title."

[Matt Sydal]
Your title? Really?

With smirk across his face, he looks down at the nameplate that reads "Matt Sydal" then shoves it up close to The Irishman's face.

[Matt Sydal]
Read it and weep, Fella.

Not pushing his luck too long, he returns the title back to his shoulder, while Sheamus just glares at him.

[Matt Sydal]
You need to face it, this wasn't luck, this wasn't the outcome of the numbers getting the better of you, this was me flat out being better, than YOU. In fact, If I were you...I'd spare yourself the embarrassment of a rematch. This isn't five years ago, you're not this unstoppable brute you once were, as a matter of fact, I'd say this title right here, proves you're pretty easily stopped. So do yourself a favor, turn around, leave the ring, and stay out of my way. Do that, and you'll have a wonderful career filled with bullying all sorts of men, like the big bad man you'd like to be known as...don't do that, stay in the ring, get your rematch...and the only thing you'll be known as? Is not once, not twice, but THREE TIMES MY BITCH.

There would be a little chuckle that escapes his lips as Matt Sydal was not backing down from him, he was not one bit afraid of him. He looks him up and down and merely smirks as again he runs his hand down his beard as he things for a moment.

"I give you that fella, you are a confidant one. It does not matter how many times you stand there and mouth off how many times you defeated me, what matters is that you don't have what it takes to keep me down. Every single time we get into that ring with one another, you just barley manage to defeat me and you limp out of the ring, me on the other hand? I just get back up and walk to the back and wait to get my hands on you another day. I take a piece of you fella, every single time we step into the ring and I was going to wait a little bit longer for my rematch, but your mouth has just sealed your fate little man. Next week I am getting MY title back. Next week we will step into the ring once more. Next week I will defeat you, because fella the match will be mine to win. You see I know you like to run on the outside, to your fancy little tricks and all, but how are you going to do that fella in a CAGE MATCH? You will be trapped with me in that ring, with nowhere to go, nowhere to run, nowhere to hide and I am going to enjoy every single second of beating the living hell out of you."

Last time Sheamus and Sydal were surrounded by some sort of a cage, Sheamus ended his reign...while it's not long enough for many to notice, a slight change in Sydal's demeanor happens. He's obviously remembering that, but being the man he is he'd never dare to admit to feeling even an ounce of worry.

[Matt Sydal]
Is that supposed to scare me? You might think you're intimidating, that your mere presence strikes fear into all...but in all actuality, it's all, but ONE. I am that one, the one that beat you one on one last month, the one that beat you again at Cyberslam for THIS. The one that will beat you YET AGAIN next week in your silly little Cage Match...And you, you're the one I will beat, and continue to beat until you accept the truth. I, Matt Sydal... LONGEST REIGNING WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION...and soon to be LONGEST REIGNING INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION...am better, than YOU. Which let's be honest, deep down...you already know that, don't you?

Sheamus stares into the eyes of Matt Sydal as the champion would then raises the championship right up into the face of Sheamus. Sheamus looks down to the ground and smirks as he backs away a little bit he then looks right up at Matt Sydal and just that quickly he connects with the BROGUE KICK! He hit it so quickly and again like the times before he almost took Matt Sydal head clean of his shoulders as he leaves him laid out in the ring. He stands over him and smirks as he screams at the top of his lungs.

"THERE WILL BE NO ESCAPE FOR YOU NEXT WEEK"

He then stands over him a little bit longer as he then places his foot on his chest, stomping down on him as hard as he could as he then raises his arm up in the air, signalling that next week match, shall be his for the taking, he shall gain the victory.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:25 pm

NORMAL MATCH

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Sun Feb 28, 2016 3:57 pm

"Edge! Oh, Edge!"

The camera has cut on backstage, finding the backside of Eric Young walking down a hallway that looks packed with backstage workers and the occasional wrestler. He's looking around, calling for Edge who is suppose to have a match with. He stops, looking to a backstage worker.

[Eric Young]
Hey man, have you seen Edge?

The guys shakes his head "no" in response to which Young sighs and takes off down the hallways. A few feet later, he stops a lady. Renee Young!

[Eric Young]
Hey Renee, have you seen Edge?

[Renee Young]
Yeah, actually. I think I saw him down there in that locker room.

She points down a side hallways to what one would guess is a door. Eric thanks here and takes off down the hallway, heading to the door. One he reaches it, he knocks, awaiting an answer.

"Come in."

Eric opens the door and begins to speak.

[Eric Young]
Hey man we have a match- Oh my god.

The camera enters the room, seeing what would be the Rated R Superstar. But, it isn't. Instead, it is a man, in a blonde wig, long tights that look like Edge's, and some wrist tape. Said individual begins to make the noises that sound like the intro to Edge's theme song, rocking his hair back and forth. He then looks up, showing his face, singing.

[Matt Striker]
ON THIS DAY, I SEE CLEARLY. FOR SOME ONE'S ABOUT TO DIE!

Eric stands, jaw dropped, staring at his best friend who is throwing up taunts like Edge would.

[Eric Young]
I have a lot of questions....

[Matt Striker]
IN THE END, IT'S SO REAL TO ME!

[Eric Young]
Are those even the right lyrics?

[Matt Striker]
I don't know man. Wasn't it you that taught me to sing what my heart says?

[Eric Young]
Yeah, but hopefully the right lyrics! Secondly, what is this!?!?

Young makes gestures to the outfit he's wearing. Matt looks down, smiling.

[Matt Striker]
Yeah, do you like it?

[Eric Young]
No I don't like it! I mean, it looks pretty accurate, but why are you wearing it!?

[Matt Striker]
Well, to be honest, I was going to face you as Edge tonight.

[Eric Young]
Wait, why?

[Matt Striker]
Cause he hasn't gotten here yet.

Young face palms, sighing fairly loud, frustrated.

[Eric Young]
So, Edge isn't here?

[Matt Striker]
Yeah.

[Eric Young]
What makes you think Stephanie would let me face you?

[Matt Striker]
Cause I'm nice to her!

[Eric Young]
How so!?

[Matt Striker]
I held a door for her that one time!

[Eric Young]
Did she even realize you did it?

[Matt Striker]
I mean, she called me Michael, but she did seem busy so I don't mind.

[Eric Young]
I can't deal with you today ya weirdo.

[Matt Striker]
To each their own.

[Eric Young]
I'm going to go and tell Stephanie what's happening and see what I should do.

[Matt Striker]
Alright. See ya later buddy.

Eric goes to leave, but pauses, turning back.

[Eric Young]
Wait, why do you have that costume?

[Matt Striker]
Uhhhhhhhhh........

Young shakes his head and leaves the room, closing the door behind him. He then heads up the hall, ducking down a few more and stopping at a door reading "GM" to which he knocks. The door swings open finding Stephanie.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Eric Young. To what do I owe this displeasure?

[Eric Young]
Same to you Stephanie. I can't find Edge. Apparently he hasn't shown up.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Yes, he hasn't arrived yet. I meant to tell you that you wouldn't be competing against him.

[Eric Young]
Who am I competing against then?

[Stephanie McMahon]
Marty Scurll in the main event, as planned.

[Eric Young]
Wait, no catch?

[Stephanie McMahon]
Do you want a catch? Edge didn't show up. He's disqualified. You get to advance. I don't like you. Don't mean I'm not fair.

[Eric Young]
Are you sure that's-

[Stephanie McMahon]
Is that all Eric? Good.

And before Eric can answer, the door is slammed in his face, to which he turns around, shrugging, going off to prep for his number one contender match later tonight.

2x World Champion as Dean Ambrose (2016)
1x Intercontinental Champion as Chad Gable (2017)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:03 am

FUCK ME I QUOTED OVER THE CARD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:04 am

NORMAL MATCH

Aries has just dropped Sydal with a discus elbow and is setting up for a Brain Buster.
[Michael Cole]
He’s setting up for it!!!!
[Jerry “The King” Lawler]
There it is Cole!
Aries hits the Brain Buster, and is motioning for the 450.
Aries climbs to the top rope when getting ready to commence, when a mysterious figure in a black hooded jacket kicks Aries off.
[JBL]
Yes!!!! Finally Aries gets what’s coming to him!
The figure the picks Aries up and sets him up for the…..Styles Clash?
The mysterious figure then lifts his hood up to reveal its none other than….AJ Styles?
[Michael Cole]
What’s he doing out here, and why is he attacking Aries?
[Jerry “The King” Lawler]
Why is AJ doing this? It’s not like him.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
NathanVII
Jobber
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:21 am

THE MAIN EVENT OF THE EVENING!

Cole

Ladies and Gentlemen, we are here, now, ready to witness a true battle of strength and will. Marty Scurll versus Eric Young to determine the number one contender for now Matt Sydal's Intercontinental Championship. It's gonna' be one hell of a fight, JBL![

JBL

Ah, I know, Cole, these two men, one loved, one hated and it's all down to tonight. Whoever Sydal faces, I can guarantee it's gonna be a hard match for him.

Cole

Neither of these men will back down, John, it's gonna' be a back and forth matchup which we'll see go on for I think atleast TWENTY minutes, it's gonna' be a war!

The entrances are going and Marty enters first, he's high on confidence and full on attitude, ready to take on Young in the most important match of his XWL career so far. He doesn't ask for a microphone. No last minute mind games.

Eric Young enters, a smile on his face as the crowd chants his name. This momentous occasion is surely something!

And here we go! The two lockup and it's time. They swing back and forth after breaking the lockup. The ref lets them scrap. Young lands a heavy hand so does Scurll! Scurll lands a few hard hitting slams and moves, mimicking the strong-style shown in predominantly japanese promotions. Such hard crashes to the mat.

The match continues this way for a few minutes until Eric Young gets into the swing of things, he begins pounding on Marty, tossing the man around and about, through the ropes, onto the outside. Slamming him into the steel steps. And Eric seems firmly in control here!

They end up back in the ring and Marty is BEAT. He's tired, sweating and just out of touch with the match. Eric sends him flying into the ropes, Marty bounces off!! Marty hops up, he seems like he's about to get a hurricanrana across Eric's head until Eric stops Marty, he preps for it.

PILEDRIVERRR! Eric plants the upside-down Marty into the mat. Eric rolls over for the pin.

1!!

2!!!

AND HIS SHOULDER'S UP!

Eric rolls off after Marty's truly epic kickout. How did he survive such a devastating move!? After a minute or two of the men recovering they both stand up to face eachother, Marty looking worse for ware. Young CHARGES for Marty! Oh my goodness! BUT MARTY DUCKS HIS ARM! Eric bounces off the ropes, he knocks Scurll in the back of the head! MARTY CLOTHESLINES THE REFEREE! MADNESS!!!

All three men are down. Scurll, Young and the referee. Oh my goodness! Wait, what?

Cole

Who's that? IT'S STONE COLD! WHAT IS HE DOING OUT HERE!? He just came outta' the crowd!

Stone Cold Steve Austin is here and in the ring. What is going on!?  Eric Young's on his feet. KICK TO THE GUT!

STUNNER!! Eric Young flies back to the mat. STONE COLD AGAIN! HE HITS A STUNNER ON THE NOW STANDING SCURLL!! Scurll flies back, hitting the ropes with a thud.

Stone Cold runs away, into the crowd, dodging security guards as he does.

JBL

NO! Why in the world did he do that!? Steve Austin, no! Why would he!?

Cole

Stone Cold's always had a grudge against Eric Young! He couldn't let it go! He's left this match hanging in the air!

The referee pulls himself up and he sees both men barely conscious. And he counts...

1!

2!

3!

4!

5!

6!

7!

8!

9!!

AND 10!!

The referee calls for the bell. It's all over. THERE IS NO WINNER!?

The referee shrugs his shoulders, he doesn't know what to do but officiate the match properly. There's no winner tonight? Who's the number one contender? The fans need answers! Surely Stephanie needs to sort this out!!

The fans are bewildered as the cameras roll around the arena. The show isn't over yet...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:44 pm

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial break and a video of a feed takes us backstage to Steve Austin's lockeroom. He's shown sitting in a chair and he grabs his boot and places his feet in them before lacing them up. Seconds later he speaks

{{Steve Austin}}
Cyberslam. A beer on a pole match. What some should regard as MY match. Two men stepped into the ring. One came out the winner. Sadly it wasn't ol' Stone Cold's time that night. EY got the best of me but you can bet your ass this isn't over not by a long shot and that was just a small bump in the road. Tonight, Suicide, I'm coming for you and that's all I got to say about that.

The feed slowly fades out and into his match

Winner:

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:02 pm

And **** DOES IT!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 29, 2016 2:03 pm

Anarchy returns from a commercial break and immediately we're taken backstage where Natalya is shown messing around with her phone as she walks down the halls. But the look on her face tells us that maybe something isn't right, because she seems quite concerned, but also upset. Given the ending to her match with Nikki against Brie and Fox, perhaps she's been trying to get in contact with Nikki tonight, and she's not reaching her?

[Natalya]
Come on Nikki, we were making so much progress...please respond...

Our suspicions are confirmed from Natalya herself as she keeps walking while staring down at her phone, we can seen several backstage crew members step out of the way.  

She sighs, fiddling with her phone still, obviously she feels bad about what happened, and obviously it wasn't intentional, but the friendship between Nikki and Natalya is still so new, with her sister constantly trying to put in her head that Natalya is bad for her, maybe the accidental miscue was enough for Nikki to start to believe her sister? Still focused on her phone, she accidentally bumps into Tom Phillips who was talking to Renee Young, perhaps trading tips? She immediately apologizes, putting her phone down.

[Natalya]
Oh Tom, I'm so sorry. I didn't see you, I've just been so preoccupied with trying to get a hold of Nikki. Say, you haven't seen her around have you?

[Tom Phillips]
Sorry no, have you Renee?

[Renee Young]
Actually, yeah I have. She was heading that way, I think she went in the locker room.

[Natalya]
Really? Thanks so much Renee, and I'm sorry again Tom

[Tom Phillips]
It's fine, don't worry about it. Good luck with Nikki.

[Renee Young]
Quit sucking up Tom, their next interview is all mine!

All three share in a light laugh before Natalya proceeds onward, heading a few doors down until she stands outside the locker room Renee said she last saw Nikki around. With a deep exhale, Natalya calmly knocks on the door.

The door opens as Natalya prepares herself to take explain exactly what happened to her friend, but her hopes of doing so are crushed as Nikki's twin sister, Brie Bella steps out and closes the door behind her.

Brie Bella
Hey look who it is. What do you want Natalya, did you come to finish what you started at Cyberslam?

Brie smirks, knowing full well what happened wasn't Natalya's intention at all.

[Natalya]
The only thing I want to nip in the bud is all this drama circulating around us. You and I both know that what happened was a complete accident, and word is that Nikki's inside, so can you tell her I'd like to talk about what happened?

Brie Bella
Oh, she's inside alright. But I'm afraid the only words she has for you are "Get lost."

Natalya's shocked, she can't believe that Nikki would say such a thing.

Brie Bella
Wipe that stupid look off your face will you? You're not fooling anyone. As if you're really surprised? I mean, what you did was just despicable. Lulling her into a false sense of security and just when she finally starts to trust you, when she thinks you're her friend, you stab her in the back and knock her out. I guess you don't practice what you preech huh?

Brie's doing her best to antagonize Natalya, but despite what she's said, The Anvillette isn't all that upset. She's above behavior like that as she's proven many times before.

[Natalya]
Those sound more like your words rather than hers. Let's just get it all out there Brie, you don't like me, right? You think I'm trying to manipulate your sister into someone she's not, correct?

Nodding, she tries to speak but Natalya interjects continuing.

[Natalya]
I understand how it might look like that to you, to see your sister behave one way for so long, you start to think that's just who she is. But I've seen a side of Nikki that is kind, caring, and wants to make a real difference in this division. We don't have to be enemies, Brie... none of us do. So why don't you bring your sister out here and we'll work things out, you can express your side, she can tell you what she really wants, and then we can drop this petty nonsense once and for all.

Brie Bella
I hope you don't misunderstand the situation here. That side of Nikki that you saw, it was nothing but a month old phase, a phase that you thankfully woke her up from after your actions last week. I'm her sister Natalya, and I always will be, all you are is a passing blip on Nikki's midlife crisis, a tiny, tiny blip. You might want to believe that these words aren't Nikki's, and that I'm just tricking you, but believe me, I wouldn't choose to speak to you if I had a say in the matter. Nikki's distraught, she's trying to pick herself back up and you're just about the last person she wants to see while she tries to sort out her messed up head, which is entirely your fault by the way.

Is Brie really telling the truth? Does Nikki really want nothing to do with Natalya now because of one accident? Natalya isn't sure what to think, so she just lets out a sigh.

[Natalya]
If that's true, then will you please tell her I'm sorry and that I never intended for things to go how they did? I know you would love to believe it was all apart of some plan to embarrass your sister, but I would never do such a thing. She really does want to be a better person Brie, so please...help her do that if she doesn't want my help anymore.

Brie Bella
Yeah, sure, whatever. Bye now!

Natalya doesn't believe for a second that Brie will actually do as she asked, but there's nothing more that she can do, Brie isn't going to budge, so she turns to leave as Brie heads back into the locker room...

*BANG* *BANG*

Brie rushes to close the door but Natalya darts forward and stops the door with her foot. Brie keeps pushing, but she's outmatched and Natalya easily forces her way into the room.

*BANG* *BANG*

[Natalya]
What's that noise?

Natalya looks around the room while Brie shrugs.

???
Nattie? Is that you?

Hearing Nikki's voice, Natalya turns to Brie with a look of disapproval.

[Natalya]
What have you done?

Natalya walks up to the door and puts her ear to it.

[Natalya]
Nikki? Is that you?

But before Nikki gets a chance to answer, a panicked Brie grabs the back of Natalya's head and hair and focefully slams it into the door. Natalya slumps down to her knees, and Brie follows up by dropkicking her face first against the door. Brie then swiftly opens the door and Natalya falls into the room as it swings open, revealing a distraught Nikki Bella.

Brie Bella
Hey Nikki, look who dropped by to say hi!

Brie gives her sister a bitchy smile before leaving the room. Nikki kneels down by her friend and helps her to sit up. The segment ends as Natalya tends to her wounds with Nikki comforting her.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kyle
Main Eventer
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 29, 2016 3:14 pm

Michelle
Sasha, Hun, I don't know what y'all think you're going to accomplish by facing me in the same match that I beat you in at Cyberslam. If only one of us comes out the winner y'all are looking at her. Me beating you tonight will just show that I haven't lost a step. Good luck because you'll need it.

Michelle B Sasha.

Gamertag: wwefnfurlife
Former World, Xtreme, United States and Diva's Champion
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:00 pm

*The view is that of the announce table where King, Cole and JBL are standing by...*

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and gentlemen, right now we'd like to announce our new XWL.com which is mobile friendly!  Now, you can either download the XWL app for absolutely FREE on your mobile device, or view the new site on a desktop computer to indulge yourself in thousands upon thousands of pages of content.  And not only that, on our roster page, there's direct links to each of your favorite Superstars and Divas personal Facebook and Twitter pages!

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
It's fantastic Michael!  I mean, for a technophobe like myself it's so easy to use!  I mean, look at these Tweets from Paige about her upcoming match with Natalya a little bit later on tonight!

[Michael Cole]
And what a match that will be ladies and gentlemen.  Both women are former champions and some of the best on the roster.  This one has all the makings of an instant classic.  And that's still to come, later tonight!

*Anarchy fades to a promotional video, showcasing none other than the Diva just mentioned... Paige!*

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:24 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   Mon Feb 29, 2016 4:30 pm

After a short commercial break we return to ringside, the camera pans around the audience, showing the cheering fans all ready for more action until..

It's the Authority! The cheers turn to boos. As Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and the man who was unsuccessful in claiming the Intercontinental Championship last night...Seth Rollins all emerge from the curtain. They stand side by side at top of the ramp, all with smiles across their faces. Triple H and Stephanie share a hug, before the trio begin their walk down the ramp.

The XWL General Manager with a huge smile across her face as they walk down towards the ring. Shouts of "You suck, Seth!" from various fans at ringside don't seem to bother Seth Rollins one bit, a focused look still across his face. Both Triple H and Seth Rollins hop up onto the apron, holding the ropes for the General Manager to enter the ring. Microphones are handed to all three, as the music dies down. The Boos however, don't die down. But this has never bothered either of these three. Despite the boos, Triple H begins to talk.

[Triple H]
You didn't believe us did you? We told you last week on Anarchy that The Authority always wins...and that's exactly what happened. We finally have a World Heavyweight Champion we can be proud of, a World Heavyweight Champion we can promote. We couldn't send Dean Ambrose to talks shows, Hell we couldn't even trust him with a simple interview. That was bad for business. We need our World Champion to lead the way, we need our World Champion to be a star, somebody who can bring in attention from all over the world. Finn Bálor can do that. We can send him to the talk shows, we can send him to interviews and we know...that he can handle it all. We know he has the right image, he has everything that a World Champion should have.

Boos get louder across the arena, but all it does is bring a smirk across the face of The COO of XWL

[Triple H]
Hey you can boo all you want...but it's down to all of you that Dean Ambrose is no longer World Heavyweight Champion. We did the right thing, we gave you people a choice, We asked you what you wanted to see.... And it was you who voted Finn Bálor. You voted Finn knowing that just weeks ago, Finn defeated Ambrose in the middle of this ring. You voted Finn knowing he's one of the best this business has to offer. You can only blame yourselves, it was you who put Dean Ambrose in this position, not us.

[Stephanie McMahon]
We trusted you all to make a decision and you did just that. You people sealed the fate of Dean Ambrose. So thank You for all your votes...because it didn't matter what you voted...Dean Ambrose never stood a chance of leaving Cyberslam with the World Heavyweight Championship. We showed you all the fraud Dean Ambrose is...one lucky title win doesn't define who you are, Dean. I've watched you pretty much your whole XWL Career...and you always fall short, you always fail to live up to the hype...and once again at Cyberslam...you did just that. Now I'm sure you're all aware of the travesty that took place at Cyberslam last night.....Of course....I'm talking about when this man right here....WON the match for the Intercontinental Championship...but an incompetent referee cost him the match. That referee was dealt with, and he will never step foot in an XWL Ring again.

[Seth Rollins]
I said it last night, and I'll say it again....Cyberslam was just a bump in the road... It isn't going to stop my inevitable rise to the top. I'll bide my time, I'll wait until the perfect moment to reclaim the Championship that I never lost. You all saw it! I had that match won! I should be standing here Intercontinental Champion! But tonight isn't about that, I'm not going to let it get to me because I WILL become champion! Tonight is about The Authority. We did exactly what we said we would do, Finn Bálor won the championship for The Authority. It doesn't matter to me that I wasn't in that match...because it wasn't about either one of us. It was about the future of this business, it was about all of us. Dean Ambrose didn't deserve that championship, the only reason he was in any position to win that title is because I made him relevant. Now he can go back to the bottom... where he belongs. And now the World Championship is in The Authority... NOTHING will stop us.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Ladies and Gentlemen It's now time for what you'v all been waiting for........the NEW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION....  THE DEMON OF THE AUTHORITY... FINN BÁLOR!!

Smoke fills the stage as the sound of boos from the XWL Universe rises up.  Although at Cyberslam they appreciated the performance of the new champ, they're still not fans of his attitude or The Authority as a whole.

The smoke clears and Bálor is shown standing there with a huge grin on his face with the newly-won title in his possession.  It's no wonder he's smiling after accomplishing his life-long dream.  The Authority inside the ring clap him onwards as he makes his entrance down the ramp.

Finn looks lovingly at the shiny gold belt as he reaches the bottom of the ramp.  You can tell how much it means to him.  Bálor climbs the steps and poses with the title as The Authority approves.

Bálor is handed a microphone by The Game and as his music dies down he begins to speak.

[Finn Bálor]
You know... ever since I was little... growing up in Ireland... I've dreamed of this moment.  I've dreamed of standing here inside this ring as World Heavyweight Champion.  And now... thanks to the guidance and the tutelage of The Authority... that is a reality.

The fans roar in disapproval at Bálor's remarks but he continues without barely a pause, talking over them.

[Finn Bálor]
I have to admit... I had my doubts that it would ever happen.  Not too long ago I was just about ready to hang up my boots for good.  After years and years of giving everything I had to this industry... to you, the fans... I was burnt out.  I was done.  I was sick and I was tired of being under-appreciated.  But when I was at my lowest point, on the verge of retiring, I was offered an opportunity.  I was given a lifeline by Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.  The Authority reached out and told me they understood how I was feeling.  They saw the talent I had and they could help me accomplish my dreams.  I decided to give it one final shot... to go all in... to perform the biggest hail mary I could... and I accepted the chance to join The Authority.  And now, barely a month on... I am standing here as World Heavyweight Champion.

Bálor shakes his head as a "We want Dean!" chant echoes around the arena.  He smirks before continuing.

[Finn Bálor]
Deano couldn't get the job done!  I defeated him not once.. but TWICE!  I think that says it all really.  There is no comparison between Dean Ambrose and myself.  I am in a league of my own and this championship is proof of that!  I have always been better than everybody else, but it took The Authority to help me prove that!  You people didn't help me... you hindered me!  You almost ruined my entire career!

[Finn Bálor]
And if you think for one second that Dean Ambrose is going to regain this championship you can think again!  I have worked far too hard for far too long to earn this title and it isn't going anywhere any time soon.  Dean couldn't deal with the demon at Cyberslam and he can't deal with Finn Bálor on any given night.

Bálor was getting visibly infuriated but after he realises this he takes a second to calm himself.

[Finn Bálor]
It's no coincidence that inside this ring right now stand the four greatest individuals in this business.  We have Triple H!... The Game!... The COO of XWL!... and the single most intelligent man I have ever met.  Then there's his lovely wife Stephanie McMahon!... The daughter of the greatest promoter this business has ever seen who has since surpassed her old man and become even better than he was.  And we have Seth Rollins... the only man on the roster who can hold a candle to me and someone whom I have no doubt will be World Heavyweight Champion in the future... And finally there's me, Finn Bálor.  And I will be the greatest World Heavyweight Champion this company, or this entire industry has ever seen.

Each member of The Authority clearly appreciates the praise given to them by Finn and as he utters his last words about himself, they each perform the "bowing" motion.

[Finn Bálor]
WE... are The Authority.  And every single last one of you people had better-

At that moment, Bálor is interrupted by some familiar music beginning to play.

It's Dean Ambrose!  The fans go into a frenzy as The Lunatic Fringe's music puts a halt to Bálor's ramblings.  The Authority are incensed by this and the World Heavyweight Champion looks towards the stage in shock.

The former World Heavyweight Champion comes burting out onto stage, not looking too happy. He walks toward the ring, making it center stage, then halting. He draws a mic from his jean pocket, pulling it up to his lips.

[Dean Ambrose]
Well, would you look what we have here! I'm not going to lie, I'm a little bit insulted. I didn't get a whole big ceremony for my title win, but then again, why should I? Nah, the most I got was a "congrats" from some scrub in the back that's name started with a D or something. No, I didn't get the big bad COO and his wife coming out and holding a long speech about how much better of a champion, I COULD be, compared to the last one. Didn't get a thank you for how much of a better champion I was. Before me, your precious world title was taking a back seat to everything else going on in the company. I mean, more people were talking about Eric Young and Matt Striker than that title two months ago.

[Dean Ambrose]
I'd like to think I helped out, you know? That I'd be appreciated. But I feel attacked. I mean, you wouldn't put me on talk shows? That's rude. Especially if you're going to put the paint freak on them now that he's champion, I mean, just come on. But that's not how it works. It has nothing to do with the way I look, or the way I act. All the neglect I got was simply because I wasn't nose deep between the both of your cheeks like those jackasses in the ring.

Seth gets rilled up a bit, pacing back and forth, trying to convince Triple H and Stephanie to let him at Dean.

[Dean Ambrose]
I mean, some intimadting force you have there Steph. I'm glad you recruited your husband finally, because that plot hole was getting real weird. But you have a not so promising "future" in Seth Rollins, who can't win back his precious title to save his life. Then you have Finn, who actually got a clean win over me. I'm impressed really. Wasn't expecting you to be able to step up when it counted. I just figured you'd cheat your way to the top, just like mommy and daddy did, right Mr. and Mrs. Helmsley?

The looks on the bosses faces could kill as Triple H and Stephanie both shoot Dean quite the frightening look.

[Dean Ambrose]
Oh, sorry. Let's not pick a fight with the bosses, right? You won't ever win, right? Let me just get one thing straight before cutting to the chase: I have never, been predicted to win. I've been saying this for months now. I beat Lesnar, when they said I couldn't win. I beat Orton, when they said I couldn't win. And I can beat the Authority, when they say I can't win. But, I don't have to prove that to anyone, but you, Finn.

Dean turns his attention finally, and fully, onto the man who took his title at Cyberslam.

[Dean Ambrose]
I bet it's hard to sound so greatful, so promising, just to realize just how much of a pawn you are. You see, you might think that we're in two totally different leagues, and that's fine with me, because I've always had a bad habit of breaking out of my cage from time to time. But what you don't know, is just how big of a mistake you've made.

Dean pauses, the crowd popping in repsonse to the words coming out of Ambrose's mouth. The camera pans over the faces of the Authority, each looking fairly ticked that Dean had to ruin this moment for them.

[Dean Ambrose]
You see, I didn't show up here, to talk about my shoulder and how bad it hurts. I didn't show up here, to talk about what I plan to do to regain the World Title. I didn't show up here, TO LISTEN TO THE AUTHORITY, RUN THEIR FREAKIN' MOUTHS. No, I came here, for one thing, and one thing only, and that's to kick your ass, Finn-o.

Finn Balor doesn't look pleased as his title hangs from his hand, eyes locked with Dean Ambrose who stands on the stage, rearing to go.

[Dean Ambrose]
So, what was it that you said? I can't deal with Finn Balor on any, given, night? Well, why don't we put your money where your mouth is, boy-o.

Dean tosses the mic over his shoulder and begins to walk towards the ring, better known as hell on earth currently as the odds are clearly against him, when suddenly-

CAN IT BE? Shock comes across the face of The Authority as the theme of CM Punk blasts around the arena. The crowd all on their feet with deafening cheers, they haven't seen this man in months. Is he here?

He is! The cheers get even louder, Ambrose has stopped dead in his tracks. It's clear The Authority aren't happy to see CM Punk. Seth and Finn both angered by this, as Triple H tries to calm both men down. It's clear from CM Punk's reaction, he isn't here to celebrate the new World Heavyweight Champion. CM Punk with microphone in hand stares down the ramp towards The Authority.

[CM Punk]
So let me get this straight, I spend a few months away from this company..and this is what it turns into? What happened to actually earning a World Championship? A Championship that I made relevant again, a Championship that I never lost. That was taken away from me for one reason...because I refused to change who I am. I didn't do what Seth Rollins has, I didn't do what Finn Bálor has... I stayed true to who I am and didn't become the ideal "superstar"...I didn't portray the image that this company believes makes a superstar. I didn't get into this business to change who I am...I got into this business to CHANGE this business. And by looking into that ring, it's pretty clear to me that I'm yet to do that. We're in a business where kissing ass gets you more than hard work ever will. Finn Bálor...you're letting yourself get drawn into this theory, this theory that Stephanie and Hunter there have put into your head.... You don't deserve that championship, you didn't EARN That championship. You have that championship because you are willing to do whatever they want you to do. Plus, Let's be honest here...The only reason they called you into this whole thing is because Seth Rollins couldn't get the job the done.

[CM Punk]
If you're happy being "Plan B" Finn, then who am I to judge? Personally, I always thrived to have that one spot, I didn't want to share that spotlight with anybody else, I sure as hell wouldn't play sidekick to a man who every time he's handed a chance somehow screws it up. Despite what they have you believe Finn, You aren't their focus here. It's been pretty clear over the past few months that there's one man they want at with that championship, and that isn't you. You've bought into all the crap they try sell you, trust me, I've heard it all before but I know better than to fall into that trap. You saw the glory, you saw everything they offered you, but you failed to see the bigger picture. The moment they get the chance to get that championship away from you, and onto Seth...You'll be cast aside like you're nothing. We all know what they're like, they'll do whatever they can to get their way.

[CM Punk]
Seth, Don't think I've forgotten about you. You play as much as a part in all of this. For months you've bitched, then bitched more...then bitched some more. All because you couldn't live up to your own hype, you hyped yourself up to something you're not. Despite being handed chance after chance you failed to step up. You didn't even win the only championship you claim to have won.You had to have somebody else do that for you, all so you could prepare for the biggest match of your career...when you stepped in that ring with the Best In The World!.... That didn't work out too well for you did it? It ended with you looking up at the lights, realising that you can't touch me. I've sat at home, I've watched you come out here week after week claiming to be the best, claiming to be the "man"....But there's one problem with that....I'm the best and do you know what makes me the best?

[CM Punk]
The fact that every time I step in that ring, every time I hold this microphone....I back up everything I've ever said I am. I proved I am the best when I carried this company on my back, I proved it when I made that World Championship relevant again not once, but twice. I was in this company from the very beginning, and I worked my way up to the top, I wasn't handed anything. I had to bust my ass, I had to sacrifice everything I had to get where I am today. Something neither of you two know anything about, at least Dean Ambrose worked his ass off to get a chance at that Championship, At least he's somebody who deserved to be given a chance. Despite all your claims Seth, we all know it was Dean Ambrose who carried The Shield to the little success it got. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean I like you Dean...but I respect that you didn't buy into Stephanie's crap, I respect that you earned that championship.

[CM Punk]
Now after I've been sat at home for the past few months...I didn't come here tonight just to talk....I came here for a fight. There's two of us....There's two of you. Don't worry Hunter, I'm talking to the wrestlers. How about we settle this like we always have in this business... We put down these microphones and we give the fans what they came to see.

CM Punk throws down the microphone taking a step down the ramp, a smirk and nod of agreement from Dean Ambrose knowing he's no longer out numbered. Triple H tries his best to hold back Finn Bálor and Seth Rollins.... but both of them elude The Game and charge up the entrance ramp, meeting Punk and Ambrose in the middle!  

All 4 men start to land shots on each other, Punk focusing on Rollins and Ambrose on Bálor.  Ambrose throws Bálor into the side barricade and begins smashing his head into it.  Rollins is gaining the upper hand on Punk, until the Straight Edge Superstar pokes him in the eyes and lands a sick DDT onto the steel ramp.  The crowd are loving this.

Meanwhile Triple H has escorted his wife to safety over the barricade and they have headed to the exit.  They want no part of this brawl.  After all, they're the bosses and have an image to keep up.

Ambrose decides he wants to make his beatdown more public under a bigger spotlight.  What better place than right in the middle of the ring in front of thousands of people?  He drags Bálor by his shirt collar down to the ring and throws him in roughly.  Punk follows suit.  It's as though him and Ambrose are trying to outdo each other.  Bálor is groggy and Rollins appears to be completely out of it, as Ambrose goes to the timekeepers area and grabs two steel chairs!  He hands one to his newfound friend CM Punk and the two share a glance.  They climb into the ring and circle their prey as the crowd chants "This is awesome!".  The Authority are finally getting what they deserve!

As Bálor and Rollins climb to their knees, the chairs are raised... but Bálor rolls out to safety!  He leaves Rollins on his own and runs faster than we have ever seen him move up the ramp!  Ambrose shrugs and he and Punk both target Rollins with a con-chair-to!  The thud is sickening and Bálor looks back in horror at the demise of his friend and Authority comrade.

But they're not done!  Punk wants to make a statement and signals for the GTS.  He picks up the carcass of Rollins... places him onto his shoulders... and GTS!  Rollins staggers from the impact of the knee, right into... Dirty Deeds!  The exclamation point has been made!

Bálor is horrified as Punk and Ambrose stand tall together in the ring.  This is not how he wanted his first Anarchy to go as World Champion.

Ambrose's theme echoes around the arena once again as he and Punk celebrate their destruction of Rollins before turning their attention to the stage, where Bálor remains at a safe distance.  Ambrose points at Bálor then his eyes and motions that he's going to regain his title as Punk pats him on the back.  Bálor shakes his head before raising his title up high... defiant that it's his and it's going nowhere.

Anarchy fades away as this week's episode comes to a close...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016   

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 2/22/2016 - 2/29/2016

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1