Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler Empty
PostSubject: XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler   XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 4:58 pm

We return yet again to the interview room where we find the new interviewer Tyler Richards on the scene once again. He smiles to the camera as he begins to conduct the interview for this episode.

[Tyler Richards]

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to XWL.com's Exclusive: Money In The Bank Interviews where I sit down with the people going up for Money In The Bank and get their thoughts and views upon what makes them better than the rest. Each interview will be conducted with relatively similar questions with one or two added in specific for each person. We do hope you enjoy and please allow me to welcome my guest this time, the one and only, Dolph Ziggler.

The camera switches to a view opposite that of Tyler Richards to show the Show Off just sitting down in the "hot seat" donning his usual t-shirt that now has some small print that reads, "Proud member of Team Perfection."

[Tyler Richards]
Thank you for joining me tonight.

Dolph Ziggler
Oh, Tyler. The pleasure is all yours! If I wasn't contractually obligated to be here, I wouldn't have accepted the interview. Let's hurry this up, I have two babes waiting on me in the limo with Sydal and I don't want that dog taking both of them.

Tyler seems to want to respond, but hesitates, shuffling his papers and clearing his throat.

[Tyler Richards]
I'm glad to see you're excited to be here. Anyways, my first question is what has been your main goal by coming to compete here in XWL?

Dolph Ziggler
My main goal? Isn't it obvious? I go out there, in the middle of that ring every week and I show you what my goal is. It's to prove that I am that damn good and that no one can compete with me when I'm on my A game. Everyone besides Sydal. We would tear the house down, but the XWL Universe doesn't deserve to see that.

[Tyler Richards]
Well with the new General Manager being up for question, who knows? We might just get Matt Sydal vs Dolph Ziggler before long. Next question, what makes you stand out from the other competitors in this match-up? We have four completely different men competing for this case so what is so special about you?

Dolph Ziggler
I'm GOD DAMN Dolph Ziggler, That's what! Matt Hardy has too many screws loose to even be a worry, and the same goes with R-Truth. He's too worried about "The Man" keeping him down that I don't even think he's focused on this match. Seth Rollins... he might give me a run for my money. I saw your interview with him on XWL.com and let me tell you, I have some things to show him to prove I can fly just as well as he can and make him eat his words. He wants to talk about driving heads into a ladder with a curb stomp? How about a Fame Asser straight down onto the hard steel, we'll see how you felt then.

[Tyler Richards]
I don't think I want to be on the receiving end of that, to be honest Dolph. But if you were to win, you'd more than likely be looking at a World Title shot. Does that title scene seem the least bit, intimidating?

Dolph bursts out into laughter. He pauses for a little, looks at Tyler, and laughs harder and for longer again. He finally calms down and wipes a tear from his eye.

Dolph Ziggler
Oh man, that was a good one Tyler. No, that title scene doesn't intimidate me at all. Who do we have in there? Let's see, Ambrose? Lame. Styles? Lamer. Reigns? Don't get me started on him.

Dolph now performs his best Roman impression.

Uh, Dean. All you good for is take beating. I deliver beating. Ugh. Me hit superman punch. Me hit spear. I'm not lunatic guy, or suplex guy, I the guy. dum dumdum dumdum.

Dolph returns to his normal voice.

Not intimidating at all. Compared to me, they can't even step up. They're basically holding the title until I walk down the ramp and ask them to hand it over. Plain and simple.

[Tyler Richards]
I like that answer Dolph. Some people wouldn't though. Mosty people wouldn't. But me? I do. So my next question is, due to how, many people in the XWL Universe see you as cocky or arrogant, do you believe that can hurt you in the future?

Dolph Ziggler
Not at all. Let's look at our current champion Roman Reigns. You could say he's cocky and arrogant, but he's not. He's scared that someone better than him is going to take that title away from him. That someone is going to be me after I get that briefcase.

[Tyler Richards]
That's if he makes it through Emergence of course but I'm sure your answer stays the same either way. Here recently you've been caught in a feud of sorts with Austin Aries, as well as surrounding yourself with the likes of Matt Sydal. Do you believe that these two things could affect the upcoming Ladder match in anyway, be it negative or positive?

Dolph Ziggler
Here's the thing. Not only am I in this ladder match, but I am also facing Aries at Emergence. So either he stays fresh for our match, or he comes to interfere in the Money in the Bank match. If he picks option B, I can handle that. Sydal needs to worry about taking on Eric Young and Shinsuke Nakamura, so I told him I can handle myself at Emergence. I also asked Sydal to let me compete in the ladder match on my own. Want to make sure no one questions the validity of me winning the match.

[Tyler Richards]
That's actually a pretty good answer. I respect the wanting to do it on your own thing. Thank you so much for your time.

Dolph Ziggler
Pfft. You're welcome. Now if you excuse me I need to race to that limo!
Back to top Go down
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
MagnesiacXBL

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler   XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler Icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2016 11:36 pm

That feel when no one cares about your interview.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler   XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 3:55 pm

MagnesiacXBL wrote:

Haters gonna hate.

Evan grin

Back to top Go down
MagnesiacXBL
Jobber
MagnesiacXBL

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler   XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 4:17 pm

P.R Son wrote:
MagnesiacXBL wrote:

Haters gonna hate.

Evan grin

At least Sydal does. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler   XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL's Money in The Bank: Dolph Ziggler
Page 1 of 1