Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins Empty
PostSubject: XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins   XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 10:53 pm

We come to a sit down interview area, very similar to that of Michael Cole's but this time we're met by a new face. Smiling and excited to be here, the young buck begins to speak, sat across from the one and only Seth Rollins.

[Tyler Richards]
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to XWL.com's Exclusive: Money In The Bank Interviews where I, Tyler Richards, sit down with the people going up for Money In The Bank and get their thoughts and views upon what makes them better than the rest. Each interview will be conducted with the same questions with one or two added in specific for each person. We do hope you enjoy and please allow me to welcome my guest this time is the one and only, Seth Rollins.

Seth Rollins smiles lightly and nods towards Tyler

{Seth Rollins}
Good to be here Tyler

[Tyler Richards]
Thank you for joining me tonight.

[Tyler Richards]
My first question is what has been your main goal by coming to compete here in XWL?

{Seth Rollins}
Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns came to make an impact in XWL. Our goals were always to be the best. Not just the best unit, but the best individually. And...it seems like I've fallen behind my two former Shield mates. Yeah, I captured the Intercontinental Championship but as I sit here and watch those two climb to the top of the mountain while I claw my way back up from The Authority's shadow...it's the most frustrating thing. Those two deserve everything they've earned. The problem...is I'm coming to take what I deserve. And Money in the Bank is my way to reaching the top spot.

[Tyler Richards]
I can understand that. Everyone knows that you can bring it to the big dance which brings me to my next question: What makes you stand out from the other competitors in this match-up? We have four completely different men competing for this case so what is so special about you?

{Seth Rollins}
People love to run around here and claim that they are the best. That they are that damn good. But Tyler...I'm so good it's actually unbelievable. None of those guys can high fly like me. None of them have the technical skills I have. Anything they can do I can do better and flashier. I can say that not only am I the best wrestler in the match, but you put a ladder in my hands and I easily become the most dangerous. You think a Pedigree or Curb Stomp hurts? Imagine either one of the moves slamming your head into a ladder. The guys in this match are world class athletes. I take nothing away from them. But in that ring? No one can hang with Seth Rollins

[Tyler Richards]
If you were to win, you'd more than likely be looking at a World Title shot. Does that title scene seem the least bit, intimidating?

Seth Rollins actually snorts

{Seth Rollins}
Is it intimidating?! Tyler I can't wait to dive head first into that scene! Don't get me wrong, I've been enjoying showing off my skills to everyone. But I think it's time for me to show exactly what I can do. The only way people will acknowledge me is if i start to beat names that matter. Money in the Bank is just a stepping stone. One I'm gonna use to launch me to the top

[Tyler Richards]
So what are your thoughts on your former friends, brothers in arms even, Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns being in the World Title scene while you've been doing, well, other things since you've returned?

{Seth Rollins}
Dean Ambrose treated me as an afterthought last week. Barely acknowledging that I had even been picked for this match. I understand he had to focus on Roman but for some reason that struck a nerve. I've become the forgotten one of The Shield. And if you have the confidence that I have that's a strong strike to your pride. It hurts watching Roman and Dean dominate the scene while to scratch and claw my way towards them. But...it will be all worth it when I make it. When I stand at the top of the mountain and everyone has to acknowledge that Seth Rollins is and always was the undisputed best of The Shield.

[Tyler Richards]
Finally, how do you feel about your former friend, Stephanie McMahon possibly returning to power? Would you like for this to happen as you could maybe rekindle the Authority? What is going on in your head with that issue?

{Seth Rollins}
A lot of people seem to have this thing in there heads that I'm still loyal to The Authority. Not seeming to remember that The Authority belittled and betrayed me for the likes of Finn Balor. Now, I hold no super grudge against Stephanie. Business is business and she went in a direction that was different than I was going in. If he reclaims power that's fine, but if people think this is gonna be one huge Authority reunion they are mistaken. I don't need The Authority. Since we went our seperate ways I haven't LOST. Big Show, D-Bry, Nakamura, Regal, att Sydal, Cesaro, and even one of my opponents Hardy have fallen to me. So if any of you are having difficulty picking a favorite in this match, I implore you to check the track record.

[Tyler Richards]
Thank you so much for your time.

{Seth Rollins}
No, thank you Tyler
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins   XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2016 11:19 pm

Highly enjoyed this, look forward to the other interviews! It's a nice look into the mind's of the participants of The MITB. Dat added hype.
Back to top Go down
BOFA
Mid Card
BOFA

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins   XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 1:01 am

clap clap clap
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins   XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 10:39 am

Oh i see. Vengeance shall be mine. if its one the Swiss are known for. its vengeance
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins   XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 2:11 pm

kingofbeards86 wrote:
Oh i see. Vengeance shall be mine. if its one the Swiss are known for. its vengeance

XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins E2bc6bd0c8402ee61661b0fd4a27c9dfbfc2497bd29dfaa2101a8c1a70ade4aa
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins   XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 2:20 pm

get online so you can kick my ass
Back to top Go down
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins   XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2016 2:46 pm

kingofbeards86 wrote:
get online so you can kick my ass

Sadly at work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins   XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL's Money in The Bank: Seth Rollins
Page 1 of 1