Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition Empty
PostSubject: XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition   XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 3:42 pm

[Tyler Richards]
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to XWL.com's Exclusive: Money In The Bank Interviews where I sit down with the people going up for Money In The Bank and get their thoughts and views upon what makes them better than the rest. Each interview will be conducted with the same questions with one or two added in specific for each person. We do hope you enjoy and please allow me to welcome my guest this time is the one and only, Matt Hardy.

The camera pans out, and then moves a slight to reveal A Broken Matt Hardy sitting on a couch, and gazes into the camera with a serious look.

XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition BrokenMattHardy.0_0

[Tyler Richards]
Thank you for joining me tonight.

.:A Broken Matt Hardy:.
Thank you for having me tonight Senior Richards. This is a great opportunity for me to bestow my broken brilliance to you, and the rest of the world.

Matt slightly smirks at the thought of sharing his thought process to the world, and then he turns to Senior Richards.

So please ask me anything you desire to know, and I will answer promptly.

[Tyler Richards]
That's all I ask. My first question is what has been your main goal by coming back to compete here in XWL?

My quest for my return to XWL has been about one thing, and that is purification of the Hardy name. I am the true Hardy. During his time here Brother Nero brought nothing but shame to the family name. While I bring elegance, and personify the Hardy name each and every single time I walk out there, and get into that ring. So in hindsight to bring prestige back to the Hardy name I must win the XWL World Heavyweight championship so King Maxel can have a bright future with out the dirtiness of what Brother Nero has exposed to the world.

The sounding of a baby crying abruptly starts, and Rebecca Sky enters the room.

.:Rebecca Sky:.
The king wishes to see his father.

Ahh yes bring him..

Rebecca hurrys over, and hands King Maxel over to Broken Matt Hardy. He holds King Maxel, and begins calming him.

XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition Weird_20Matt.0

Shhh... shhh... shh... It's okay King Maxel. I shall claim the title for you as well, and all will be well. No more tears only smiles for your bright future as you are the sole heir to the Hardy throne. Watch as your father will ascend up a ladder to defend our honor, and the Hardy name.

Matt looks up and notices Tyler Richards still watching Matt.

Oh I do apologize for that interruption as you can tell King Maxel has calmed down you may continue your interview.

[Tyler Richards]
King Maxel. Right. Minus him, what, what makes you stand out from the other competitors in the match?

Oh that's excellent question an excellent one indeed. Well.. what sets myself out apart from these peasants are the powers that have been granted to me by The Seven Deities. They have unlocked abilities that I thought that were unobtainable by man. So it doesn't matter who stands before me my power is far more superior than you can imagine! If anyone dares try to get in my way prepare for an ULTIMATE DELETION...Gone from existence the only thing that will remain are memories, and for whoever's sake I hope you have made some good ones.. So let this be a warning to anyone who has intent to cross my path.

King Maxel laughs, and Matt looks down upon him with a smile.

Don't you hear that Senior Richards?

Broken Matt begins laughing to himself

King Maxel wants me to show my extraordinary powers to the world. What a good son.. He only wishes to see his father succeed. What more could a father ask from his loving family.

Broken Matt smiles as he sighs, and looks up to look into the eyes of Senior Richards

Please Senior Richards go on. I am having a wonderful time here in this Broken interview

Broken Matt chuckles to himself with his play on words.

[Tyler Richards]
I uh..... I can, yeah. Sure. Um.....

Richards takes a moment, shuffling his papers while Hardy peers over at him, simply observing.

[Tyler Richards]
My next question is involving the World Title scene. If you were to win the briefcase it would guarantee you a World Title Shot. Does that scene, intimidate you at all?

Not in the slightest Senior Richards. Something people have failed to realize is when someone is fighting for a reason that's when people are at their most dangerous state of mind. For example, One of the greatest quarterbacks of all time to grace the presence of the football field  Brett Farve the night after his father died. He played against the Oakland Raiders, and  without a doubt it's one of the greatest games he has ever played. He threw for 399 yards and four touchdowns.  He was dangerous, because he was playing for his recently deceased father. The Green Bay Packers went on and beat the Raiders forty-one to seven. Doesn't that speak loudly to you Senior Richards?

As Senior Richards is about to speak Matt cuts him off.

It's iconic that game will go down in his career forever as well as it should be. I want a moment just like that to be forever in the history books of XWL history, and this is the start of my march to excellence I shall not be denied of what is my destiny to become one of the greatest XWL has ever seen. If anything people should be intimated of me, because I don't even know what I am capable of.

[Tyler Richards]
I honestly believe that spoke volumes to everyone, just as you will if you win the breifcase. Next question, if you don't mind. You have this kind of darker aura around you Matt. Can you tell the fans what that's all about?

The camera zooms in on Broken Matt as he begins to speak.

The Matt Hardy you all know and love ceased to exist. The dark aura you have felt around me is of The Seven Deities. They bestowed what at first I thought to be curse, but truly I didn't quite understand it was actually a gift....

Broken Matt yells

FROM THE GODS!!!

Broken Matt laughs hysterically, and then abruptly stops laughing and becomes very serious.

And I thank them for this broken condition. They allow me to express my intelligence, and at your kindness it will be DOCUMENTED, and shared to the world. Personally thank you for this time.

[Tyler Richards]
Right. Um...... What uh, what can we expect from you in the future? You've only been here a short while, but what does Matt Hardy have in store for the XWL Universe?

Richards is obviously stumbling over his words but Hardy seems to not notice or care.

Let's look at it this way Senior Richards. In my short time here in XWL, I was picked to be in the Money In The Bank because I impressed everyone with my elegant work. Now if in that little time I can get into Money In The Bank with no problems. I believe I can do anything here in XWL, and I will prove that by ascending to greatness, and claiming the Money In The Bank Briefcase, and its shall be GLORIOUS!

Rebecca reenter the room as Broken Matt stands up, and takes King Maxel from Broken Matt. He then stands up, and throws his arms out wide with a crazed look.

XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition Tumblr_o83ng7si921s05wxzo1_400

Now if you excuse me... This Interview is Ovaaah!!!

Broken Matt, and his wife Rebecca who is holding King Maxel storm out of the room.

[Tyler Richards]
I don't get paid enough for this... He brought a child onto the set. An actual baby. I'm not doing it again. Never him. Didn't like it. He's freaking crazy man.

Richards stands, mumbling his way out of the room as the interview comes to a close.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition   XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:48 pm

Amazing<3
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition   XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 6:27 am

Amazing work man - really good job on this - Broken Matt is a hard character to pull off and you do it perfectly so congratulations on all the advancement with the character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition   XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL's Money in The Bank: Broken Edition
Page 1 of 1