Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11

Go down 
+6
Ash
Dusty
TheKrzyOne
Jonguin
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 pm

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Breakd

Live From - Richmond, Virginia
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownsting XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownhernandez
Sting vs Hernandez

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownchrishero XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Breakdownsincara
Chris Hero vs SinCara

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownkofi XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownsantino
Kofi Kingston vs Santino Marella

Normal Diva Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownvelvet XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownkelly
Velvet Sky vs Kelly Kelly

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownmark XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownjeff
Mark Henry vs Jeff Hardy

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownsteveaustin XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownrandys
Steve Austin vs Randy Savage

Normal Diva Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownangelina XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownbeth
Angelina Love vs Beth Phoenix

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownchristian XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Breakdownalexshelley
Christian vs Alex Shelley

Diva Tag Team Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownlayel XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlredemptionnatalyan
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownmickie XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownajlee
Layla & Natayla vs Mickie James & A.J

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownbatista2 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdowntysonk
Batista vs Tyson Kidd

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdowndavey XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownbryan
Davey Richards vs Bryan Danielson

Triple Threat Match
Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Championship
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownlesnar XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Breakdowndaniels XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Breakdownkurtangle
Brock Lesner vs Daniels vs Kurt Angle

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownevan XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownicwade
Evan Bourne vs Wade Barrett

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:00 pm

As the Breakdown's opening video concludes, we head inside the arena where as usual a grand display of pyrotechnics off off at the stage and the Richmond Virginia fans go wild with excitement.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Kywfx

The capacity crowd continues going wild as the cameras showcase numerous fan held signs before taking us to ringside where JR & King are waiting to welcome us.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 EYgO5

JR: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to a jam packed episode of Breakdown! We're live here in Richmond Virginia tonight, on the outskirts of Eye For An Eye, we witnessed new champions, new rivalries, and new shocking moments.

King: You're not kidding, the Elimination chamber returned last night, and neither match disappointed. The environment proved too much for the champions involved because we crowed not one, but two new champions!

JR: The viper Randy Orton fought valiantly for months proving to be a tough champion, but after refusing to go down without a fight, his long time rival Wade Barrett just wanted it much more than Orton as he managed to pin him to take back his Intercontinental Championship.

King: We've got a new champion and we're not wasting anytime in finding out who will challenge next. Because tonight we're having a triple threat match and the winner will face Wade Barrett at our next Payperview event, The Monster Bash!

JR: And those three men will be the following, Brock Lesnar, Christopher Daniels, and Kurt Angle!

King: They've all proven through the past few weeks why they're getting this opportunity tonight, but for your benefit we're going to remind you just what these three have been up to.

JR: First Brock Lesnar came into XWL like a house of fire, although he may have had a poor first couple of weeks, he's certainly made up for it in the past month! Defeating countless tough opponents, and really proving just why he is to be taken notice of.

King: Christopher Daniels was also one that came into XWL with a very impressive start, he rose high up in the ranks, came out on top of a rivalry with the Samoan Submission machine, Samoa Joe, and he seemed primed and ready for an Intercontinental title shot, but the rivalry between Wade and Orton in his words kept him from that. I had a chance to speak with him earlier and he said now that it's finally over, nothing is going to stop him from finally becoming Intercontinental Champion.

JR: Then last, but certainly not least is Kurt Angle! The former United States Champion since coming over to Breakdown has been on a hot streak that shows no end! No one can beat him, no one can escape his ankle lock, and he's my personal favorite to win it tonight after destroying John Morrison at Eye For An Eye.

King: That match takes place later on tonight, only one man can become #1 contender, and the question on our minds is obviously who?

JR: Moving on in the main-event of last night's show The Rock had to defend his World Heavyweight Championship against five other men inside the Elimination Chamber. He started out strong, he started out very strong, as did everyone involved, but of course some controversy played a roll in his elimination....

King: After Alberto Del Rio was eliminated first, the match went on with so many moments that made you think it was over for everyone! But then something happened that has people split on how they feel about it.

JR: The Rock wasn't just defending his title against rivals, he was also defending it against his very good friend Ted DiBiase. Both men love to joke around, and the joking ended up creating quite a bit of controversy...Let me explain for those that didn't witness it for themselves. Ted DiBiase and The Rock were going at it, but then Ted being an alert individual saw The Rock's next move before he even knew what it was and nailed him with a huge snap powerslam. Now what happened next started off as a harmless funny moment, because Ted kicked Rock's arms in, then as everyone else brawled with one another, Ted performed The People's Elbow and the fans were explosive in excitement!

King: It was the kind of moment you can't believe just happened, it was obviously meant to do no harm, but little did Ted know, Chris Jericho was waiting and watching the entire time...As Ted got off the mat with a smile pumped up along with the fans, Jericho met him with a brutal kick to the gut then hooked his arms and took him down with a double underhook powerbomb. It looked as if Ted's dream was crashing down with him, but that didn't happen...

JR: No, instead Chris Jericho saw The Rock prone on the mat, and he saw an even bigger opportunity...He pulled him off of the canvas, and in the blink of an eye adding further injury to the situation nailed him with the code breaker. He covered ....And Ted got off the mat as the referee was at a one count.

King: Ted looked down, clearly conflicted, but then backed away and the referee counted three. Many aren't sure what to think of the situation, some think Ted should have broken the pin up because it was his fault, but others think it was just a freak accident and whatever was meant to happen, happened.

JR: XWL.com spoke to Ted DiBisse in an exclusive interview after the show and he had a very insightful reason for why he didn't break the pin. I've got it pulled up on my laptop right here and he said and I quote..."The Rock's goal was bigger than them all, he needed to walk out still champion, and the reality is that if he needed my help to do that, if he couldn't find the strength to remain in that match like I did several times, then it wasn't meant to be. "

King: No one knows what The former World Heavyweight Champion thinks about all of this, but personally I agree with Ted. The Rock even told him they weren't going to be friends inside that chamber, so really what else was Ted supposed to do?

JR: I suppose we'll find out what The Rock thinks sometime this week. But underneath the controversy came a new World Heavyweight Champion! It came down to two men, CM Punk, and Ted DiBiase. Both men wanted the title, both men fought like hell to win, but in the end, after a tremendous effort, Ted failed while Punk succeeded and walked out the new World Champion.

King: It should certainly be interesting to see who his first challenger is, and how well he'll do as champion.

JR: Oh that's for....

Before he can finish his sentence, Layla's theme sounds and the entire arena roars with loud disapproval in the form of boos.

She walks out from the back with no smirk, no smile, not even a glimpse of her usual happy bitchy self. No on her face you see the look of a pissed off woman and it's not pretty. With her briefcase in hand, she ignores everything else and makes a determined walk down the ramp.

JR: I had a feeling we'd see Layla coming out here, didn't think it'd be this soon though.

King: She does not look happy, not at all...But I can't really blame her, she had the perfect opportunity to cash that briefcase in last night, and Mickie James prevented it.

JR: Oh and that's not all...In their match Mickie took it to Layla harder than bees to honey.

King: But Layla didn't back down, she kicked ass and proved why she was on a winning streak, but in the end Mickie ...Well after some rather unorthodox tactic, she placed Layla onto the top rope and drilled her through a flaming table with a huricarana that knocked Layla out cold for a good while.

JR: When she finally came to she exploded with rage, it wasn't pretty and I doubt this will be either.

We cut back to Layla who had just entered the ring and she walks over to Justin Roberts, and shouts "Give me your microphone!" he seems confused and before he can even react she snatches it out of his hand, then points to the right of the ring and tells him to get out. He follows her orders and peacefully leaves the ring and Layla then takes center place in the ring and stares at the Richmond fans holding signs for many superstars and divas, including Mickie James.

Layla: Well well well, look what the hicks dragged in. I'm not in a good mod, so I suggest instead of boo'ing me, all of you keep your country asses sat down, and your stupid accents silent. Because last night was a travesty! I don't care about what happened between the best friends in the main-event, because what happened to me was FAR worse. I've won my last five matches, I've defeated countless former champions, I've proven my worth, and for someone of my caliber to experience what I experienced last night, it not acceptable at all!

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 BHzn0

Layla: First of all, this briefcase right here says I get a Divas Championship match anytime, any place, whenever I want. Nowhere does it say that someone, much less a hardcore country psychotic bitch like Mickie James, can interfere in the process.

A huge uproar of boos follow for her insult of the hometown diva and Layla rolls her eyes.

Layla: Aww, you don't like that I'm calling one of your inbred hicks a bitch? Well get used to it, because I've got a lot to say about that woman! That woman makes my blood boil, she makes my skin crawl, and my temper flare. Not only did she ruin what was supposed to be the biggest night of my career, she had the nerve....

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 QSNfM

Layla: The audacity....The gall to ....I can't even say it! What she did in our match, wasn't wrestling, it was sexual assault! I am not in XWL to be apart of something like that! The fact that Mick Foley still has her signed after that public incident last night, is just unacceptable! My life was in danger last night, I feared for my life, Mick Foley knew that, yet what did he do? Nothing! I begged and pleaded for him to cancel the match, I had already beaten her, what was left to prove? It was a misuse of power is what that was! He put me in a predicament that I didn't deserve, he let that animal face me again, and worse, this time there were no rules....Why don't ya just chain me to the ropes too? Or blindfold me, putting me in a match like that, with someone like "her" was insane! I'm lucky I can still walk after what happened, I'm lucky I'm still alive after what she did!

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 FWbBc

Layla: But just because I survived does not mean this is over with....Oh not by a long shot, because you see I'm not leaving this ring until Mick Foley comes out here, addresses all of you, and fires Mickie James once and for all! She's ended a career, she's attacked a woman as if she were a pinata, she interfered in what would've been a title match last night, she endangered my life in that match every step of the way, and the fact that she placed her fingers....Oh trust me this isn't going away! I'm not leaving this ring, so get your senile ass out here, and fire that bitch like you should've done the first time something happened. I'm not going to be a Candice Michelle, I'm the best diva on this brand, AJ would've lost her title last night, we all know it, I should be Divas Champion, and because of that hardcore country nutcase, that isn't the case. So Mick, you have two choices, you can come out here and do the right thing, or you can do nothing like always, and I'll just prevent this show from even happening!

She lowers her microphone then impatiently waits as she fans also wait wondering if he'll actually come out.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 5KnGu

After about thirty seconds she raises the microphone back up rather quickly.

Layla: I'm waiting!

She waits five more seconds while seething with frustration

Layla: Fine! Have it your way, if you don't want to do what you should, then I guess we've seen the very last episode of Breakdown!

The theme song of the lovable General Manager, Mick Foley hits as he makes his way out onto the stage. The fans give a warm reception to the GM.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 O3Ary

Mick Foley: Whoa, Whoa, Whoa! The only way BreakDown would come to an end is if Lucky Cannon left XWL, oh wait, that already happened.. And everything else is exactly the same! Now Layla, if you think you're in a bad mood. Let me tell you what happened earlier today as I was entering the arena, my '74 El Camino broke down on the way. As I was carpooling with Beth Phoenix and Mason Ryan, tell me, Layla. Have you ever had to deal with two frustrated strong men who just want to get to the show and kick some ass? While it's really warm outside and the air condition is broke? No! You have not. So don't try and tell me that you're in a bad mood when clearly I have all of those bragging rights.

Layla looks very frustrated in the ring as Mick Foley tries to lighten the mood.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 LbcT3

Mick Foley: Come on, it's not the end of the world that you lost a match. You've still got your Money in the Bank briefcase, be glad you still have that opportunity! Just try not to lose it to Batista because the world in the locker room is that he is eyeing that Divas Championship. But on a more serious note I want you to look at me right now, you are not going to end this show, people are not spending their valuable time watching some woman who's time of the month has arrived complain on national TV! If you think you're going to hold this show hostage, well you've got another thing coming, missy. And if you honestly think that I'm going to fire Mickie James, just for beating you? You're going to have to get your head checked.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 WzgAB

Mick Foley: She may have a couple of screws loose, but when I look at her, her mannerisms. It seems very familiar doesn't it? It reminds me a lot of my close and personal friend who goes by the name of Mankind, now Mankind was a bit different. But at the end of the day he became one of the most well known wrestlers in history, and the reason I'm not going to fire Mickie James is I truly believe she has a bright future here, no matter how dim her current outlook is. I'm not going to play favourites, I'm just doing what's right for the company because I'm giving back to XWL. So what if you didn't get to cash in Money in the Bank, there'll always be another time! Now, if you would kindly exit the ring and head to the back. You and I can have a little chit chat in my office--

Layla very bitterly cuts off Mick.

Layla: Hold up just one second gramps, see this is why you're a poor excuse of a General Manager! You have a personal bias on this matter. Just because Piggie James reminds you of one of your pathetic alter egos, she's done nothing wrong?! Is that honestly what you're telling me? So on live television, doing what she did last night, before driving me through a flaming table...Is A-O·kay in your book? See this is why I want on Vickie's show, she handles her brand with class and intelligence, while you just let any old thing happen here because it's "hardcore" Well news flash "boss" if you don't fire Mickie James for what she did to me, I will file a formal complaint to the board of directors.

A fan audibly yells out "Bitch gonna write a letter!"

Layla: You're damn right I am!

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 TZOCx

Layla: The fact that you see nothing wrong with what she did just justifies everything I've said. Not only did you go behind my back and nullify my restraining order, you booked me in a match with no rules, with a woman I had already beaten, with her own move even! Are you forgetting this is the same woman that hung Candice Michelle by her ankle in the parking lot, and then went at her with a Singapore cane as if she were a piñata?! She is not good for business and I certainly won't tolerate being on the same show as her! So instead of telling me a stupid story that proves why your license should've been revoked like eons ago, you should be announcing the firing of that psychotic oompa loompa.

A loud "Layla sucks" chant breaks out causing Layla to raise her microphone back up in anger.

Layla: Didn't I tell you hicks to shut your damn mouths?! Or am I using words that are too big for your inbred brains to comprehend? Layla! That's me, wants you, that would be anyone that's ever gone to first base and beyond with their "distant" cousin, to shut the hell up!

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Y6sup

Mick Foley: If you're going to whine and complain about being put through a table, fire or no fire. You might as well pack your bags, wrestling isn't ballet. And as cheesy as that saying is it's true. It seems to me that you just have a serious attitude problem and a strong hatred for Candice Michelle, and as far as firing oompa loompa's go.. I didn't know we had Snooki signed to the roster, but I'll get right to it. The fact of the matter is I will not fire Mickie James, the people love her, I think she's a great talent and you even expect me to try and do that in her hometown? And if you want to right an oh so scary letter to the board of directors..

Mick Foley takes out a blank sheet of paper.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 4oleV

Mick Foley: Well then be my guest, because if you want to try and get me fired for doing the right thing. For doing my job, then go right ahead. I've been trying my best to give this brand even chances for everyone, but some people are just never happy when they don't get their way. Because god forbid that someone like you would actually show respect to someone who has sacrificed their life for this business as much as me! And that's a fact you'll come to learn in due time, but all I get from you now is that you're a spoiled diva who doesn't even deserve to grace these wonderful fans, right here in Richmond Virginia!!

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 5pPPO

Mick throws away the piece of paper and gives a thumbs up as the fans cheer.

Layla: Are you evening listening to what I've said? Or are you just turning the other cheek to your deformed ear so you don't have to hear what I'm saying?

The Layla sucks chant from earlier sounds again but this time it's even louder.

Layla: I'm a spoiled a diva? Really? Someone who has overcome the odds of a career threatening ACL & MCL injury is spoiled? Do I have a trillion title reigns here like a lot of people? Have I had even more title shots? Hell I only have this briefcase because you forced Angelina Love to defend it in our Stretcher match, but then again you've probably already forgotten what you had for breakfast this morning, so I suppose you can't remember that. So instead of calling me spoiled with no reason behind it, you need to actually listen to what I'm saying. Going through fire isn't what I'm complaining about, I'm complaining that my lively hood is in danger because I'm having to associate with the likes of that woman. Do you not follow your own product or are you just playing dumb? Because I'm not hating Candice Michelle like you said...I'm saying I refuse to have my career ended by Mickie James, like Candice did! This woman is a nutcase, she's not a wrestler, she's not here for championships, she just loses her mind against any diva and then tortures them. How that is accepted on your brand baffles me. We're here to wrestle, we're here to make names for ourselves, no where does that include the things Mickie has done.

She pauses looking at Foley

Layla: Are you forgetting this is the same woman that had this same briefcase this time last year, she cashed it in...And then she kept her title locked inside of a little cage? She was afraid of her own title....She begged you for the briefcase back because she was "terrified" of the "evil" little belt. Mickie throughout the years has gone coo coo and despite being fined, suspended, and warned the entire time, she has yet to change or tone down her actions. Which is why she MUST be fired. It's not a question of if, it's a damn fact that she is a danger to not only myself, but every woman in this company.

Mick Foley: You can't hide behind me or any other person of management when you're scared of someone, Layla. If you didn't want any part of Mickie James then you shouldn't have messed with her in the first place. So for you to try and get me to fire Mickie James when it's all your problem just isn't on, you got yourself into this and you're gonna have to fight your way out of it. You can't underestimate people just because of how they act, plenty of wrestlers have been known for short tempers and acting a bit out of loop. Take a look at Kevin Steen, people thought he was just some sick person who likes to hurt people... While that may be true he makes a great champion, and also can wrestle his part. I don't understand how you can't get it into that head of yours that I'm not budging, I'm not going to have you take up TV time like this much longer. The longer you wait in that ring, the worse it's going to end up for you..

She scoffs at his last reply

Layla: The worse it's going to end up for me? What honestly could you do that would be worse than what you made me go through last night?! I'm not budging either, I refuse to be like any other woman back there afraid to speak my mind, this bitch doesn't belong here, she belongs in a mental institution, see I didn't have ANY other problem with Mickie. You brought the problem about, I defeated her in a match. I hired security so that she wouldn't be bitter and try and assault me just because I proved I was and still am better than her! You revoked my restraining order, you made me face that psychotic swine even though I had NOTHING left to prove. So honestly do your worst, because I went to hell last night, and I'm still standing here!

Mick Foley: Not a wise move, Layla, not a wise move. I don't think you went through hell last night, if I'm perfectly honest. Do you want to know what Hell really is? June 28th, 1998. I was the one who really went to hell when I faced The Undertaker in a match.. But that was more then a match, a match that can only be used to put an end to a bitter rivalry. So if you want to play hard ball, well this is what you're going to get. Since you want to stand there and try put a halt to MY show, I'm going to make ourselves a little match for The Monster Bash. I know you and Mickie James have never seen eye to eye, so here's what I'm going to do. Since you insist I do my worst.. At The Monster Bash you're going to put an end to your little problem with Mickie James in a match that changed my life. In a match that has changed the course of wrestling's history.. HELL IN A CELL!!

The fans give a HUGE pop as a grin comes across the face of Mick, Layla is in utter disbelief. She puts her hands on her head then lowers the mic to her mouth.

Mick Foley: I'm gonna have to stop you there, Layla. I'm not finished! Since you wanted to waste so much of our time, I'm going to add a little situation to that match. The winner of the Hell in a Cell match, the person who survives Hell.. Will get that beautiful Money in the Bank briefcase you have in your hand!

The fans cheer yet again, Layla just begins to scream towards Mick Foley now as she's furious.

Mick Foley: Seeing as you're still in the ring, I guess you'd like me to throw some petrol on the fire? So, the winner of the match gets the Money in the Bank briefcase. But the loser... The loser of that match will be forced out of my brand, that's right! Hell in a Cell, Money in the Bank on the line, and the loser leaves BreakDown!!!

The fans continue to give a positive response as Foley laughs, Layla is throwing a fit in the ring still shouting. The look of shock on her face is still present, she puts the microphone to her face.

Layla: ..But..

Mick Foley: But you want me to be the special referee for your match? To assure that one woman walks out the winner? Well, I'd love to! What better person to officiate The Hell in a Cell than me?!

Layla throws her hands up in the air as the fans are still cheering, she throws down her microphone and storms out of the ring. As she's walking up the ramp Foley talks.

Mick Foley: Oh, by the way. I forgot one little thing...

A frustrated Layla looks at Mick and shouts "WHAT?!?!?!" so loud the camera's picked it up, Mick laughs and says.

Mick Foley: Have a nice day!!

Foley gives a thumbs up and raises his arms in the air as the fans clap and laugh, Layla stares a hole through Mick as we head to a commercial break.

Thanks go out to Adam for doing Foley's lines and making this awesome epic historical promo possible.

Last edited by E/T on Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:05 pm

:gig:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:37 pm

Bitch gonna still write a letter? mischief

But yeah, good luck in HIAC, David. You're gonna need it...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 6:17 pm

-Mark Henry is shown backstage being interviewed by Matt Striker-

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Markehrny-o

[Matt Striker]
Mark at Eye For An Eye you made an appearance that honestly no body really saw coming. You feel the people of XWL have been paying no attention you what so ever and then you come out and caught some eyes. What was your reasoning behind you speaking and your reasons for all this hateful feeling towards your peers?

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Pjmarkhenry-o

[Mark Henry]
Ya I showed up even though I really no business being so what. I feel no body has been paying attention to me? No Matt Striker... I know this no body gives a sh#t about Mark Henry. Tonight that will change when Mark Henry ripe's Jeff Hardy in two. I'm glad that my appearance caught some people in the back's attention. I want that I want everybody to know what I'm going to do. You want the reasoning behind me doing that? Plain and simple I didn't like what people said about me so I made it clear right there that no body better step in my path of destruction.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Henry121444-o

[Mark Henry]
I don't know how to describe the hatred I feel towards everybody here. It makes me angry seeing some of you walk around here like your hot sh#t. But your not you people can't touch Mark Henry. You people can't even match up to Mark Henry. I laugh at half of you how pathetic you make yourself look. If anybody doesn't like what I'm saying then come at me do something about it. I tried making this clear at Eye For An Eye. Enough....Is...Enough...Mark Henry will take nothing no body's bull sh#t anymore you heard me.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Henry121441-o

[Mark Henry]
The determination that I hold at this moment in my life is the best that your ever going to see from Mark Henry. I never have been this ready ever in my career. I want to make a name for my self and my name will be made from all the injuries that are going to happen. You'll better be scared me for all my future opponent's watching this better hit the gym because if you think that you got close to the amount of strength that I got your crazy. Crazy as hell to think you'd be able to out muscle me in any way shape or form.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Henry121445-o

[Matt Striker]
Does are some strong words Mark. Do you really think you are going to be able to back them up? Do you think if Jeff Hardy somehow pulls an upset from you would that set you back. Everything that you saying would basically be all talk and no game so to say.

[Mark Henry]
Man you stupid how dare you come say that to me? Who the hell are you some goony white boy thinking he's all smart. I should slap the ugly off your face. I know for a fact that I'm going to beat Jeff Hardy. He kind of looks like he ugly as hell skinny as hell and couldn't bench a 5 year old girl. You make me sick now ask me another question you fool.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Henry121442-o

[Matt Striker]
Um okay one don't kill me and two here's a nice question. You said that you really have no thrive to win championships in XWL is that true and if so if your given a shot are you going to take the match seriously?

[Mark Henry]
Smart boy that's a better question because I was about to throw you into that wall. Ya I really don't care about winning championships. Winning titles don't prove your the toughest man here. Beating down your opponent making them cry and ackk is what I wanna do. But I'm given a chance yah I'll take then I'll beat down the championship take his belt then causally go on with my business. Now to think about it that was a stupid question. You call your self an interviewer let me ask you a question. How many seconds am I going to give to run away from me before I snap you in two......

-Matt Striker opens his eye's really wide and slowly backs up then runs away Mark Henry is still on the mic-

[Mark Henry]
ENOUGH!!! IS ENOUGH!!! You'll better watch your !!!!!

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:18 pm

Amazing Layla/Mick Foley promo. Great commentary and shit like that. I loved Mick Foley comparing Mickie James to Mankind. oh shit Diva's Hell in a Cell.

.......wait, Layla is the one in the first Women Hell in a Cell match?

troll

Decent Mark Henry promo too. PX, you're actually a pretty good promoer as Henry and I look froward to future promos.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:39 pm

Yeah... A lot better than our last Henry... XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 7:46 pm

RCP wrote:
Yeah... A lot better than our last Henry... XD

lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 10:23 pm

*As the last segment fades out... We go to a quick replay of what happened last night on XWL's Pay Per View, Eye for an Eye.

Angle appears dazed when he finally does reaches his feet, but Morrison is ready. John Morrison jumps on to the second rope...

[Michael Cole]
THIS IS GONNA BE IT!!! FLASH KICK TO THE SKULL COMING UP!!!

[King]
Oh no, Cole, for the first time you might just be right.

*JR seeing this quickly shoves his headset on and talks for the first time in awhile since the match started.*

[JR]
BAH GAWD, THIS DOESN'T LOOK GOOD FOR ANGLE!

*Morrison jumps off the second rope for the flash kick and the fans in the seats hold their breath knowing this could be it for Kurt Angle. Morrison swings his leg forward as fast as he can to kick Kurt Angle's head, BUT NO! KURT ANGLE GRABS MORRISON'S LEG STRAIGHT OUT OF THE AIR INTO AN ANKLE LOCK! Morrison hurt leg and all is in the center of the ring! John Morrison can't do anything except... TAP OUT!!!

*We now fade away from that and back into our edition of Breakdown at the commentators table with our very own, Jerry The King Lawler and Jim Ross.*

[King]
What a match that was last night JR. And I can't say anything except I can't wait to see what Kurt Angle has to say here tonight about ending John Morrison's career in XWL.

[JR]
That had to be one of the best matches in the night, King. It is sure to be an instant classic and a turning point in the career of Kurt Angle, and as he says I think Mick Foley was watching, because tonight, he goes against Christopher Daniels and Brock Lesnar in a Number One contender match for the Intercontinental Championship.

[King]
That's right JR. And while we have the time why don't we talk a little bit about all three of the competitors. First off, let's talk about Daniels. Daniels was once known as a dominant force, but he was eliminated first at Eye for an Eye last night so that may have some carry over into tonight.

[JR]
It may. But it may also help him having not spent a lot of energy, whereas just last night Kurt Angle endured one of the longest and best matches of his career.

[King]
Christopher Daniels has to be a feared competitor either way though, having competed in many more matches than Brock Lesnar has recently. Daniels simply dominates most of his opponents.

[JR]
And then the next man... Brock Lesnar. Lesnar hasn't been doing much for himself recently, but he certainly made an impact with his time spent with Lucky Cannon. He took out many, many people and has won a majority of his matches. Lesnar is also one of the strongest men in XWL along with the likes of Mark Henry and Batista. I certainly can't wait to see what he brings into the match.

[King]
JR, You seem to be forgetting about Lesnar's huge background in Amatuer Wrestling. So not only does he have a strength advantage, but he also holds a big wrestling advantage as well. Brock Lesnar certainly has the skills to pull out a victory in this match.

[JR]
And then we have The Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle. Angle just ended a key superstar in XWL's career last night, proving him to be one of the most dominant superstars here as well. But does he have enough left from him last night to do it again?

[King]
That's the question many will be asking, but when they all step in the ring later tonight, the questions will go away and the answers will start arriving. Kurt Angle has an advantage in Olympic Wrestling, but will that be enough to win against these other two men?

[JR]
Well we will find out the answe to that TONIGHT. But now...

*Kurt Angle's theme hits and the crowd immediately get to their feet and the commentators stop mid conversation.*

[King]
And there he is, KURT ANGLE!

[JR]
I can't wait to hear what he has to say in response to last night.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Kurtanglepromopic

*Kurt Angle steps out from the back and the camera visually sees the fans in attendance light up for the man who put John Morrison out of his job. Kurt Angle taunts right where he came out before beginning his long walk down the ramp to the many cheers of the fans.*

[King]
Look at how happy those fans are to see him... And rightfully so, he made a great in XWL hang up his boots.

*Kurt Angle is almost all the way down the ramp now with the fans still screaming and shouting as he mouths "MADE HIM TAP" Kurt Angle slips in the ring as the fans continue to uproar and he requests a mic. Angle is delivered the mic as he begins to speak...*

*Kurt Angle turns to face the people on the far side of the arena before he starts to speak.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
Hey, can you guys see me over there? I want to make sure everyone can see me because this could possibly be the biggest night of my career and be a turning point in the histor of Kurt Angle. *Kurt Angle turns to the other side of the ring.* And can you guys see me? *After the first two say they can, he turns to the third side of the ring.* And you guys? *They agree before Kurt Angle turns his attention towards the ramp and how about you...

[i]*Right then the theme of John Morrison hits and Kurt Angle stares on in fear of John Morrison coming to this very ring and trying to avenge his lost career. The fans start to boo a shit load just at John Morrison's theme. But then, several seconds pass and Morrison is nowhere to be seen and the fans turn their attention to Kurt Angle in the ring who is laughing his ass off.*

*Kurt Angle points to the titantron and continues his speech.*

[[Kurt Angle]]
You hear that theme... You see that tron, well that's the last time you're going to hear that theme or see that tron on Breakdown. Because John Morrison HAS BEEN FIRED. Oh it's true. But you see, John Morrison didn't lose with honor. Because after his career was over in XWL, he found a small loop hole in the contract we signed for the match. He found that it said his career was only over on XWL Breakdown, not on XWL Redemption. So now, John Morrison may be out of here forever, but now the fans on Redemption are stuck dealing with him. But even though Morrison is still working for this company, I did as I said I would do, I MADE HIM TAP! John Morrisn was only the fifth person in a row on Breakdown that I've made tap out. I have the greatest wrestling ability of anyone in this entire Company. Oh it's true.

[JR]
It's true. Kurt Angle hasn't showed us anything except a win each week here on Breakdown, and then even at Eye for an Eye against John Morrison.

[King]
I'm still not completely sure he'll become our Intercontinental Champion.

[[Kurt Angle]]
I showed John Morrison that I was the real deal, and he was only pretending to be half the wrestler I am. He can claim he's beaten a now former World Heavyweight Champion, The Rock. But who even cares, that's the past. And when it was his time to show he could beat a true American Hero like me, he failed. Every fan here knows that Kurt Angle is a Wrestling Machine. And here, in Richmond Virginia, I'll be proving to each and every fan in this building I can do it again when I go into my #1 Contender match and make either Christopher Daniels or Brock Lesnar tap out. You see, I'm a dream crusher, just like I squashed John Morrison's dream of accomplishing many things while on Breakdown when I sent him away, I'll be sending Christopher Daniels and Brock Lesnar's dreams of becoming Intercontinental Champions away. Because only real wrestlers can be champions, and I'm just that. And at Monster Bash I'll be the one going one on one with Wade Barrett, and be the one taking away his precious Intercontinental Title. Oh it's true.

[[Kurt Angle]]
Ever since I came here to Breakdown I've had one dream and one hope. But I knew it would eventually become more than that I just didn't know how long it would take. My dream was to become the Intercontinental Champion, and if I was given a chance I'd take it and jump into the Intercontinental Title scene to steal the title from whoever currently held it. Back when I made that dream it could have been anyone from Lucky freaking Cannon to Randy Orton. But now I know the man I'll be focusing on, and it'll be Wade Barrett. So at Monster Bash I'm promising to give Wade Barrett one hell of a match and push him to limits Randy Orton never could. Oh it's true. Wade Barrett will be feeling my Angle Slam AND My Ankle Lock. Because I'm Kurt freaking Angle, and wrestling is what I do. I'm not going to be like other men and claim to be the best in the world and not back it up, no, I'll claim to be the world and then do just that. Ever since I came to Breakdown I haven't made one promise I wasn't able to keep. No, I don't do that, If I'm not going to beat someone I don't say I can. I knew I was going to beat Morrison last night so much that I risked my most valuable trophy on the match, my gold medals.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Kurtanglepromopici

[[Kurt Angle]]
So Wade Barrett, I'm going to be your worst nightmare at Monster Bash when I MAKE YOU TAP OUT. Oh it's true. I'll be the one walking out with your Intercontinental Championship and at the end of that night it'll become MY Intercontinental Championship. Oh it's true. But now... Down to my opponents tonight. Brock Lesnar you're just an oversized freak. You couldn't add one plus one so how are you suppose to win if you don't know how many opponents you're facing? You may have been an equally talented wrestler as me at one point, but I have the intelligence that you don't. I'll work myself smarter and know when and when not to use up my energy. I'll let you two fight each other while I take a break, I'll capitalize on your mistakes. You have no chance against me Brock. You've got about as much chance against me as Maryse has a chance with Ted DiBiase... In monopoly of course! Brock you're not the one who will be dominating the Intercontinental Championship division. All you've done recently is be a body guard for Lucky Cannon... LUCKY FREAKING CANNON. And were is Lucky Cannon now? I'm pretty sure I'm correct... but he was fired from XWL immediately after Eye for an Eye. And that's where you're going to be soon too Brock. Out of a job because you're too embarrassed to come back to Breakdown after I MADE YOU TAP for an Intercontinental Championship shot.

[[Kurt Angle]]
And if any of you believe for a second I'm going to let my other opponent beat me either... Than you haven't been watching me recently. Because Daniels, I've been watching you and at Eye for an Eye... What did you do? YOU LOST. You were the first to be eliminated in a match between LUCKY FREAKING CANNON, Heath Slater, and Desmond Wolfe... You got eliminated before all of them, Daniels. And you think you can go toe to toe with the Olympic Hero tonight? I don't think so... I think I'm going to MAKE YOU TAP. Oh it's true. I'll be making you tap out just like I've made everyone else I've faced in my last five matches. Nobody is better than the Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle. So at Monster Bash, the entire XWL Universe better be ready, because I'm going to be taking that Intercontinental Championship home with me, no one can stop me from doing it because I've been given the opportunity and I'm going to take it. And I'll be the best champion in the history of XWL. Oh it's true. It's damn true.

*Kurt Angle lowers his mic to signal he's done talking and the fans begin to cheer him on hoping he's able to win his match later on in the night. Chanting "Angle, Angle, Angle, Angle". We then fade away from the ring and onto the tron where a hype video for our current Intercontinental Champion, Wade Barrett.*

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:02 pm

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownchristian XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Breakdownalexshelley

Christian styles on Shelley's entire family for the win.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:09 pm

ThéKrzyÓné wrote:
Normal Match

Christian styles on Shelley's entire family for the win.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:32 pm

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Tumblr_lmxycbngrt1qax9gv
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:35 pm

filler post fuck you guys
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:37 pm

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Tumblr_lmndjrxQxF1qax9gv

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 4:37 pm

*We come back to BreakDown to be met by a highlight video for Eye for an Eye, highlighting such top moments of the Pay-Per-View. Kevin Steen defeating The Miz, the return of Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk winning the World Heavyweight Championship. Then the video focuses on the Intercontinental Title Chamber, with Wade Barrett's brutal attack on Randy Orton post match. The camera's then pan to ringside as Randy Orton is shown in the ring sitting down on a chair, he is clearly banged up.*

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 KlxmM

[Randy Orton] Before I get started, I want you all to take a good look at me.. Last week, I lost my Intercontinental Title to Wade Barrett in the Elimination Chamber. The odds were stacked against me, I was facing five other contenders for my title and I lost. But the fact that it was Wade Barrett who pinned me, oh, that makes my blood boil. And to add to that fact, Wade Barrett took it upon himself to try and end my career. That was more than just some attack, he had much worse intentions. You put me through a glass pod, I needed 13 staples in my head to stop the bleeding. You threw me onto your shoulders and slammed me down onto the steel, breaking two of my ribs and giving me a bruised vertebrae. Are you proud? Do you find yourself to be more of a man after that? I got some good news for you, Wade. I'm still standing, you didn't finish the job! But, you know what I'm going to do? I am going to be the bigger man, I think it's safe to say that this little rivalry between you and I has run it's course. Because at the end of the day, you're going to stay exactly where you are.. You'll never break through that glass ceiling because you're too self indulged to make it. But I'm going to move on to big and better things.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 MLRzy

[Randy Orton] Some of you may not know this but I am the very first champion in XWL's great history, when I defeated Mr. Anderson in a Last Man Standing Match three years ago. I held the title not for long until I was defeated by Jeff Hardy; I made a comeback in June of 2009 to regain my title only to be defeated by Edge as he cashed in his Money in the Bank briefcase. Ever since then I've been in and out of the company with many different runs, I felt like I've lost my inspiration. I had gotten a taste of the gold, the World Championship; I felt like I had done it all and I was thinking "What now?" I'm still pretty young but I felt like I did everything there was to do. But I want more than just titles and recognition; I want to build a legacy. Even though I have accomplished quite a lot in this business, I now feel the need to do more. To excell my talent, to run that extra mile to show that I am XWL. I want to continue the Orton name in the world of wrestling; being a third generation superstar brings on a lot of pressure.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 P3XZi

[Randy Orton] But it's also the kind of pressure that makes me thrive for this, I've seen people who have less passion and less will for this business do more things than me. I want to change that, I know I have the capability to have the weight of the world on my shoulders. I can be the person that you fans can trust because you all know that I'd be nothing without you, I'm going straight to the point when I say it's been far too long since you have seen me with the World Championship around my waist. I tried to wait for my turn but I can't wait any longer. It doesn't matter who it is, when it is, if it's one on one, triple threat, fatal four ways, whatever. I will get my chance, and I promise that you will see me back on top of XWL. My long overdue Redemption. I'm not trying to be an Alberto Del Rio ripoff here, but it's my destiny to be one of the top guys in this company. XWL is in my blood, I was born to be here.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 YIEqC

[Randy Orton] I know it won't be easy to get back to where I once was, people are going to look at me as a target. And if there's anyone out there who wants to try and stop me, use me as a stepping stone to their glory.. Go right ahead, see what happens. You can try me if you want but I guarantee you'll wind up disappointed. I take pride in being labelled one of the most dangerous men in this company, I have no remorse when it comes to wrestling. I have commited some of the most sick and sadistic acts in XWL. A lot of people underestimate what I can actually do; they think I'm just some guy who the fans love. People think they can take advantage of me, but if you get on my wrong side. If you think that you have me figured out, you might think you know what my next move will be. You don’t. I know there are a lot of people here who think that they deserve a shot at the World Heavyweight Title, but saying things can only get you so far. That’s why I prefer to let my actions in the ring speak louder than my words. With a swift RKO, or even a kick to the skull if you’re lucky I can end any match, against any sized opponent. One, Two, Three.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 IuEWY

[Randy Orton] And believe me when I say this, I will not stop until I have that World Title in my grasp. Everybody that steps into this ring knows how I feel, if you're not here to become “the man” you might as well pack your bags and leave. I know it'll--

*Suddenly the theme song of Christian hits as the fans give a mixed reaction, Randy Orton looks frustrated as he slowly stands up out of his seat. You can tell that Orton is hurt as it takes him a while to gain his full composure.*

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 3ibVu

*Christian walks out with a cocky smile written in his face while he stares at the ground shaking his head in disbelieve.*

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_06_111%7E0

*He slowly raises the mic to his mouth starring at Orton and begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_06_118%7E0

{Christian}
Randy, Randy, hold on a minute. I thought something was wrong with the sound of my TV back there so I came out here to hear it myself. You? World Heavyweight Champion? Really? I think you should have another seat and listen to me. I've been in this buisness for 15 long years that's twice as much as you've been here, Randy. You come down to this ring and tell these people that you deserve a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship? Did you miss the rewind that played a few seconds ago, you weren't even able to beat Wade Barrett. And I'm glad you didn't retain your Championship, Randy. If the audience would listen to me once, they would know what kind of a man you are. As soon as this whole "I deserve a shot at the World Title" crap is over, you will go back challenging Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_06_119%7E0

{Christian}
Somehow it feels like it were always the same two men compeating for that Championship. Wade Barrett loses the Title, Randy wins it. Randy loses the Title, Wade Barrett wins it, and so on. I think it's time for change, Orton. I think it's time for something new happening at Breakdown and before you will try and go back to challenging Wade Barrett for the Intercontintental Title, or wait... maybe you even get that World Title shot, but one thing you should never forget from today on. You won't win the Title as long as I'm around because I'm sick of you carrying the Title once a month!

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_06_122%7E0

{Christian}
I will become the Intercontinental Champion myself, simply because I deserve it. I worked my ass off for 15 years for that and I demand one more chance to compeat in a Championship match. My peeps don't want to see you, anymore, Randy. I had a month off, I had much time. Everyday I read loads of e-mails of my peeps and they all said I should try to compeat for the Intercontinental Champion because they're sick of the same jackasses carrying the belt around their waists. And my goal continues tonight as I have already defeated-

*Christian gets cut off by Orton.*

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 TwhCJ

[Randy Orton] ..Of all of the people I expected to come out here, you're the very last on that list. I thought you were a man of respect, but it seems like someone has a hint of jealousy. Am I correct? What have you done in the past few months to even earn an Intercontinental Title shot? You may have been here twice as long as me, but I've done more than you in my time here that time then you ever will! I don't know how this hate against me began but if you want to try and act like a big man with his words then go right ahead. Because I know, these people know, and deep down you know that if you and I ever faced off one on one. It would end with an RKO. You're a veteran, people in the back look up to you, man. Well, they used to atleast... All of a sudden you've turned into the washed up crybaby who bitches until they get what they want!

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 9neXT

*Orton's voice seems more hate filled the more he speaks, the fans start cheering as Orton continues to talk.*

[Randy Orton] If so many of your so called “Peeps” were E-Mailing you about how you should try and compete for the Intercontinental Title.. Howcome you're coming out here acting stuck up, like the real jackass? Do you suddenly think you deserve a chance in XWL because you talk a good game? Listen, I don't care if you like me. I don't care if you absolutely hate my guts. If you don't like me being here, then why don't you get in this ring and face me? I may be hurting, but I'm more than willing to show you that I'm not a person you want to mess with..

*Christian slowly begins to climb the steps and stays on the apron for a moment.*

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_06_126%7E0

{Christian}
I'm not here to fight you, Randy. You don't really look like you could fight right now, do ya? I think Barrett still finds pieces of your ass on his boots. You might be right, people looked up to me. I was a man of respect I still am, but where did it get me. Nowhere! I always tried to please these hypocrites sitting in the audience right now turning on you as soon as you say something they don't like, but newsflash for all of you traitors. I don't care about what any of you think!

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_06_131%7E0

{Christian}
Randy, maybe you should tell the voices to shut their damn mouths while I'm talking. I want you to understand that it's not all about you. You wanna know why? Because Christian has returned to Breakdown and now it's all about me. You saw what I just did to Alex Shelley, I suggest you take that chair out of my ring and take a seat backstage and watch a replay of that match, Randy. Maybe then you'll understand what true talent is. I would love to face the former Intercontinental Champion, you know. It would prove that I'm ten times better than you and it would be a preview of what's going to happen when I face Wade Barrett for the Intercontinental Championship. Randy, if you think the worst is over after that beatdown from Barrett last week, you're completely wrong. The worst is yet to come.

*Christian stares at Orton and waits for an answer from the Apex Predator.*

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_06_186%7E0

[Randy Orton] The worst is yet to come? You think that's a threat?

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 DuxiY

*Orton drops his microphone as the fans instantly burst into cheers, Christian looks wary on the apron. Orton slowly walks towards Christian as they stare down, a sinister smile comes across the face of Orton. He suddenly punches Christian in the head causing Christian to drop his microphone, Orton then grabs Christian by the arm and pulls him inbetween the ropes. He kicks Christian in the chest and quickly pulls him for a rope hung DDT! The fans cheer as Orton nails it, but it seems like the bump hurt Orton more due to his injuries. But nonetheless Orton turns to his stomach and begins to pound on the mat, awaiting Christian. Christian is up on his feet now and as he turns around Randy jumps up for the RKO, Christian pushes Orton away as he stumbles and once Orton turns around he walks into a spear from Christian!! The fans boo as Orton crumples to the mat. Christian stands up and smiles, he points to the chair that's in the ring. Orton is lying on his back as Christian picks up the chair and stands over Orton with it, he rips open the front of Orton's shirt to reveal multiple bandages on his ribs.*

Jim Ross: Oh for the love of god, Christian! Orton has broken ribs damnit! Don't do it! He's been through enough for crying out loud!!

*Christian rams the edge of the chair into the ribs of Orton as the fans boo loudly, the boo's turn to a deathly silence as Christian stands over Orton with the chair in his hand. He throws the chair down and pats his chest, the fans continue to boo as we head away from this grim sight to a video package for Stone Cold Steve Austin, who makes his return to the ring tonight!*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:01 pm

Adam wrote:
Christian has returned to Breakdown and now it's all about me.

That's Lucky Cannon's line Mad

lol, great promo though cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:23 pm

*The last segment has come to a close before the cameras head backstage for an exclusive segment with Velvet Sky.*

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Velvetskypromopic

[[Velvet Sky]]
Last night at Eye for an Eye Angelina Love, I defeated you. You gave it everything you had but still came up short... Angelina it's been over a month since I came back and I've showed you time and time again why I'm the stronger of our former tag team. I've taken you out backstage, beaten you down on the mic, and pinned you to the mat 1... 2... 3... And it won't be long until I show you for the final time how much greater I am than you... Because I want our match at Monster Bash to be a loser leaves the Brand Match. So that when I defeat you, I'll never have to see your face in a ring on Breakdown again.

*Velvet Sky smiles knowing she's capable of sending Angelina Love packing off to Redemption. Velvet Sky then continues her promo.*

[[Velvet Sky]]
My only goal once I'm done with you Angelina is the one I've been trying to accomplish for months, becoming a Divas Champion. That's a goal I've looked forward to my whole XWL Career, but never been able to accomplish. But I promise to make it happen soon, once I'm done with you Angelina, I'll be onto my next goal of being the greatest divas champion in XWL History. But for now I'm dealing with you Angelina... And I'll be pinning you to the mat at Monster Bash, 1... 2... 3...

*Velvet Sky looks at a fake watch she pretends to have on her wrist before continuing to speak...*

[[Velvet Sky]]
Well it's almost time for my match... So I've got to hurry, but you hear me Angelina Love. I want you to get right up close to the TV Set and watch this match closely. Because you're going to need to gameplan as much as you can to beat me you filthy whore. I had no trouble defeating you at the Pay Per View, so if you hope to do any better you'd do your homework and study my matches... Can't wait for you to see me win... Toodles for now. peace

*Velvet Sky walks out as our cameras head out to our next segment...*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 10:24 pm

Normal Diva Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownvelvet XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownkelly
Velvet Sky vs Kelly Kelly

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 1:38 pm

Following Velvet Sky's victory celebration we head backstage where chaos has ensued. Loud screaming is heard and the cameras rush over to who it is and it's none other than The Reigning Miss Money In The Bank throwing a huge fit. She's shown next to backstage workers with the most annoyed expression shes ever had.

Layla: Are you freaking kidding me?! A hell in a cell match?!?

Worker A: Layla, we can't do anything about it...

Layla: Oh no, instead you'll just spend your time laughing your little asses off right? Oh he he ha ha ha, Layla's in the first ever hell in a cell match involving divas with the craziest diva XWL has ever had, the hilarity!

Worker B: We're not saying it's funny...

Layla: No you're just back here snickering to yourselves for a completely unrelated reason, right?!

Worker A: Well see he told me a funny joke and ....

Layla: Do I look like I give a damn?! Mick Foley showed his insane abuse of power tonight, not only am I in the first ever divas hell in a cell match in three weeks, my briefcase is on the line, my spot on this brand is on the line, and to make matters even better, Mick Foley naming himself special referee completes this screw job like a cherry on top of a sundae!!

Worker B: You...

Layla: I could what?! HUH?! SPEAK UP!

Worker A: He's trying to say...

Layla: That I have no chance? Yeah thanks for the freaking confidence, glad to know you guys have so much faith in me!

Worker B: We never...

Layla: That's right, you never thought about how I feel!

Worker A: But that's not...

Layla: Oh so how I feel isn't important?!

Worker B: If you would just...

Layla: Accept the fact that Mick Foley has booked me into the most obvious screw job in XWL history?! Is that what you want? To admit that I have no chance, that all of my hard work is going to be for nothing?! Is that what you want me to do? Because I refuse and I mean REFUSE to go down like this! If Mickie James thinks she's got this in the bag, if Mick Foley thinks I'll accept my fate in this match, they're both in for a rude awakening! I will NOT leave this brand, I will not lose my briefcase, and I will not lose to Mickie James. So Mick Foley, Mickie James, and whoever else is involved in this little screw job you've come up, get ready for the worst three weeks of your life... If Mickie can get away with all she's done and not get reprimanded, then I guess since that kind of behavior is commended, then I'll be Mick Foley's favorite diva when I'm done!

Worker A: What do you....

Before he can finish Layla grabs his glasses and stomps on them, before he can even reach she shoves him into a wall then a devilish smirk forms on her face while the other worker freaks out.

Worker B: WHAT THE HELL?!

Layla: Oh, you want in on the fun too?

Just then she nails him with a hard punch then shoves him right into the other worker. She gets a tray off the table that had cookies and other treats on it and smacks him across the face with it. People that were around frantically run off to get help.

Layla: Oh my god I'm so sorry...Here, coffee's on me!

Layla grabs two of the cups of coffee that were on the catering table near them and pours them over both of their heads as the scalding coffee causing them to scream out.

Layla: Oops, I guess it's on you!

She laughs lightly then looks right into the cameraman's camera

Layla: I hope I'm proving just how much of a model employee I truly am Mick Foley. I'm sure you're in your office proud of such diligent behavior, I just want to say thank you for showing me just how I should be acting. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a match to prepare for later, I wonder how Mickie and AJ like their coffee, two creams, one sugar, and extra hot?

She waves then turns around and walks away as Breakdown heads to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:11 pm

Triple Threat Match
Number One Contender for the Intercontinental Championship
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownlesnar XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Breakdowndaniels XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Breakdownkurtangle
Brock Lesner vs Daniels vs Kurt Angle

|
|
|
|
|
|
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
|
|
|
|
|
|

*And the newwwww #1 CONTENDER FOR THE INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPIONSHIP.... KURTTTTTT ANGLEEEEEEEEE.

[JR]
BAH GAWD KING, THE OLYMPIC HERO, KURT ANGLE HAS DONE IT! HE'S GOING TO MONSTER BASH TO FACE WADE BARRETT LIVE ON PAY PER VIEW!

[King]
WHAT A MATCH!!! I THOUGHT FOR SURE LESNAR HAD IT, BUT THEN DANIELS CAME BACK, AND IT WAS JUST SO BACK AND FORTH!

*In the ring Kurt Angle is going crazy with celebrating and the fans are marking out, just 24 hours after his long hard-fought battle with John Morrison, sending him to Redemption, Kurt Angle has done it again. And is now looking forward to facing Wade Barrett on Pay-Per-View at XWL Monster Bash. Kurt Angle stares directly out to the fans before regaining his composure and slipping on a shirt. Kurt Angle requests for a mic while both Brock Lesnar and Christopher Daniels lay face first on the mat after that long hard-fought contest that may have determined careers. Kurt Angle finally demands a mic*

[[Kurt Angle]]
Oh it's true. I just walked into this very ring against two men near the top of XWL and now I'm walking out the winner... Just like at Eye for an Eye, Kurt Angle will walk out with it all. Oh it's true. So come Monster Bash I'll be making another promise... Wade Barrett... You're leaving Monster Bash with nothing, because I'll be taking your Intercontinental Championship home to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, TO THE HOME OF KURT ANGLE! Oh it's true. It's Damn True...

*Kurt Angle's theme hits once again, and he drops the mic down as the fans continue their uproar for the new #1 Contender for XWL's Intercontinental Championship, we then fade into a commercial for the new release of XWL's very own video game, XWL '12.....*

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 4:25 pm

*As Breakdown fades away from our previous segment we are taken to Josh Matthews who is stood by backstage with Mr Money in the bank….Batista!*

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_Part2_avi_001521360

Josh Matthews
Ladies and Gentlemen I have just managed to quickly get a few moments with Batista to get his thoughts on the last few weeks…Now Batista thanks for giving me and the xwl universe the time for this interview.

Batista
Hey no problem man, so what’s the first question you got for me?

Josh Matthews
Well Dave, how about last week, MVP was the man who made you come back to this company and last week well you were the one who sent him packing his bags and out of the company, so can I just get your thoughts on the cage match last week?

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_Part2_avi_001541840

Batista
Josh with all due respect MVP was not the man who brought me here, I had already signed my contract with Mick earlier that night and while I was watching the show I noticed MVP and thought he could use a hand, I know this business and it’s pretty much a dog eat dog world. You never know what could happen take me and MVP for example, I thought we were friends but you just never know when jealousy becomes too much and unfortunately for him he got the rough end of the stick and ended up leaving, now I’m not too sorry cause I actually was happy after all the crap MVP but me through well I am happy I and every fan out there never have to see his face again. Now as for the match last week it was very close, I gotta’ give MVP credit, he really took me to the limit and I don’t know if I got my head slammed too hard into the cage wall or not but I thought that there were times in the match he could have won. Now there was obviously a time where I could have won and people have been asking me just why I didn’t win when I had the chance but I think the answer was simple, while I was sat on the top of the cage looking down at a fallen MVP I thought about all the weeks of abuse I went through with him, he would always brag about himself and he never gave a crap about anyone but MVP so I wanted to give him a little bit more punishment to remember me by, I said he’d be trapped with an animal and that’s exactly what I was now don’t get me wrong I’m a nice guy but when I am trapped in a cage with someone who I cannot stand a different side of Batista comes out, the one where I actually get the nickname…”The Animal.”

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_Part2_avi_001519000

Josh Matthews
Wow, strong words there for MVP, so erm well now MVP has gone I’m sure not just me but everyone wants to know, what next is for Batista?

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_Part2_avi_001524160

Batista
Well Josh I think right now I’ve been through quite a lot so I’m not going to go looking for a fight, if one comes to me well we’ll cross that bridge when we get to it now as I’m sure there are going to be a few people in the back who hate me or have grudges over some random match months ago I’m not going to go looking in the back for them to start a fight. Right now all I want to do is think about when and where I can cash in this little briefcase right here and also just keepin’ on winning. What is it now Josh like 8 weeks undefeated? This is the best streak I have been on since I have been here in XWL and I am not going to end it tonight, my aim is to keep that streak going so I have a hell of a lot of momentum going in to the match where I get my first world heavyweight championship.

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_Part2_avi_001518440

Josh Matthews
Wow well strong words there and I mean what a challenge to set yourself I hope that will work out great. Now let’s not talk about the upcoming weeks or weeks ago but more importantly about tonight, you are going against Tyson Kidd and two weeks ago you actually pinned Kidd in a tag match in the breakdown main event. Can I get your thoughts on your upcoming match?

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Normal_Part2_avi_001526400

Batista
Well Tyson is a great wrestler I have to give him that and when he first came here he had a great attitude, even when he was on redemption going against guys like Chavo he always had a great attitude and I respected him for that. But now ever since he’s come to Breakdown he seems to have just followed the majority and deciding to hate the fans and hate everyone in the locker room and hate management blah blah blah so this is where I need to try help Evan, now last night Evan was unsuccessful but I know him and he’s one hell of a fighter so he’ll bounce back from that in no time but tonight I am going to do exactly what I did two weeks ago and pin him once again. Now Tyson I know is going to want to redeem himself and prove he can beat me and I mean even though I spent 30 minutes with another man beating the hell out of each other I will give it my all and I will do everything to not lose. Now Josh I gotta’ quickly dash, my match is next and I think I just heard Tysons theme hit the PA so I guess I’m out next, thanks for letting me get some things off my chest!

Josh Matthews
No problem Dave, best of luck tonight

*Batista rushes off the camera as it fades out with Josh looking on at a nearby TV to watch the upcoming match as a hype video for Mark Henry*

*As we return from that small break we are taken straight into the match*

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdownbatista2 XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Xwlbreakdowntysonk
Batista vs Tyson Kidd

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Gazza wrote:
=
[[Kurt Angle]]
I just walked into this very ring against two men near the top of XWL and now I'm walking out the winner...

... since when was Brock Lesnar near the top of the XWL?
troll
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Jerry wrote:
Gazza wrote:
=
[[Kurt Angle]]
I just walked into this very ring against two men near the top of XWL and now I'm walking out the winner...

troll

lololol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Jerry wrote:
Gazza wrote:
=
[[Kurt Angle]]

troll
Since he got the honor of jobbing to Kurt Angle troll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11    XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 10/2/11-10/9/11
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next