Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

*ANARCHY SPOILERS* XWL.com: Exclusive Interview *ANARCHY SPOILERS*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MicksterG951
Mid Card
MicksterG951

*ANARCHY SPOILERS* XWL.com: Exclusive Interview *ANARCHY SPOILERS* Empty
PostSubject: *ANARCHY SPOILERS* XWL.com: Exclusive Interview *ANARCHY SPOILERS*   *ANARCHY SPOILERS* XWL.com: Exclusive Interview *ANARCHY SPOILERS* Icon_minitimeFri May 20, 2016 6:50 pm

This XWL.com exclusive interview opens up with Renee Young sitting in a room with her guest, who is none other than Daniel Bryan.

*ANARCHY SPOILERS* XWL.com: Exclusive Interview *ANARCHY SPOILERS* Daniel%2BBryan%2BRenee%2BYoung%2Binterview

[Renee Young]
Thank you for taking the time to join me for a quick interview Daniel before you leave for next week's show, I’m sure you must be feeling the effects of that vicious attack that Finn Balor unleashed on you, seemingly at the bidding of the Authority.

[Daniel Bryan]
First off Renee, I’m going to be fine. It’s going to take a lot more than what Finn did to me out there to keep me down for good. Besides, I have a few things I want to get off my chest. Secondly, I don’t think there is anything else that needs to be seen. Finn Balor is obviously back in the pocket of the Authority. That much is for sure.

[Renee Young]
Judging by the attack you suffered, I would say that you’re right. One of the questions I have for you is though, why? Why do you think Finn Balor would join the Authority and target you?

[Daniel Bryan]
Honestly, I don’t really know. It seems like Triple H and the Authority have a problem with me doing what I do and that’s wrestle. I go out into that ring every night to show everyone that I’m the best wrestler on the planet. Triple H says I bore him when I wrestle and that’s fine. He can think what he wants to think. I don’t wrestle for him, or his wife. I wrestle for me. For you. For those people in the audience. And for every one of those people watching me at home.

[Renee Young]
Those sound like confident statements Daniel, but keep in mind that you wrestle in his company. Aren’t you worried that he may just, so to say, ‘cut his losses’ and fire you?

[Daniel Bryan]
If that’s what he feels like he needs to do to keep me from reaching the top of XWL, then that’s fine. I’ll find another place to wrestle. Televised or not, I will always wrestle. It’s my life and Triple H can’t take that way from me.

[Renee Young]
Fair enough. Last question, is there anything you would like to say to Finn Balor?

[Daniel Bryan]
I only have one word for Finn Balor.

[Renee Young]
And that is?

[Daniel Bryan]
Wait.

After that emphatic statement, Daniel Bryan gets up and takes his mic off. He walks over and shakes Renee’s hand and then walks out of the room.

[Renee Young]
That’s all for now. Thank you for tuning in and see you soon.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/MicksterG951

*ANARCHY SPOILERS* XWL.com: Exclusive Interview *ANARCHY SPOILERS*
Page 1 of 1