Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Announcement About Final Stand!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

Announcement About Final Stand! Empty
PostSubject: Announcement About Final Stand!   Announcement About Final Stand! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 1:24 pm

Hi everyone, just your friendly neighborhood Tyler here with an important Public Service Announcement. A, PSA, if you will.

Final Stand VIII has finally been posted and for those that don't know, this is our biggest show of the year. In a nutshell, it's our Wrestlemania. This is when huge feuds come to a clash, titles are on the line and people make names for themselves. Now, be that as it may, this one is going to be special.

I personally am going to be putting forth 110% in honor of Final Stand. I would also love if everyone else did. Though it should go without saying, I feel as though actually talking about it might help with activity during this long ass card. We have two whole weeks. Please, put forth all you have as I, along with everyone else do want this card to be the best we've ever had.

I feel like it's putting on an actual show. We want to impress the "fans" (whoever that may be) and get the best possible result out of it. So please do your best to promo, get your matches done, put out amazing write ups or recordings and most importantly HAVE FUN. The entire idea of XWL is to have fun and enjoy what we do. So, best of luck at FS and may the odds be ever in your favor. <3
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Announcement About Final Stand!   Announcement About Final Stand! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 5:59 pm

I realize that I haven't sat down and done this yet. Let me start with predecessing this post by saying that this is my first Final Stand that I've main evented, along with my first true World Title run here in XWL. This PPV meant a lot to me, and when I said make it the biggest possible, you guys brought it. I am so pleased to have been a part of such a spectacular show, and it truly is the best one we've had thus far. I'm going to just hit on a few points, but that doesn't mean I didn't love your work. I loved everyones, but these, these were important for specific reasons.

Raven vs Wyatt - This was important to me because these are two of my friends, who I asked to come here. And they tore the house down in a sick match. I'm glad to see them achieving and succeeding, putting in effort after such a short amount of time.

Krzy - Krzy returned to help make this show amazing, adding to my promo and it was the best part of it in my opinion. I was so glad to Shelley baclk on the XWL forums, one more time.

Paul Heyman - The pure effort Austin put in just the coloring of the name truly set the standard for the effort he was willing to put forth for the show. It was incredible as well. Thank you for that little bit, because it meant so much.

Thanks everyone for a great show. It means a lot to me and everyone else who loves it here.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Announcement About Final Stand!   Announcement About Final Stand! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 6:20 pm

I second this, great stuff from everyone, one of our stronger shows in a while and I'm glad we all managed to pull off an awesome show.

Dean's World angle has been my favorite thing going because it just is so heavily hyped by Tyler so to see that all lead into Final Stand with Dean's entrance, and the fact he survived the authority's flat-out series designed to end him, is just my favorite part of Final Stand.

Also, while not my first title win, it felt great to have an awesome match with Sammi and to have a "full circle" moment for Layla.

And Bray killed it throughout the show, loved how involved he was.
Back to top Go down
GamerShane31
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Announcement About Final Stand!   Announcement About Final Stand! Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2016 11:39 pm

P.R Son wrote:
I second this, great stuff from everyone, one of our stronger shows in a while and I'm glad we all managed to pull off an awesome show.

Dean's World angle has been my favorite thing going because it just is so heavily hyped by Tyler so to see that all lead into Final Stand with Dean's entrance, and the fact he survived the authority's flat-out series designed to end him, is just my favorite part of Final Stand.

Also, while not my first title win, it felt great to have an awesome match with Sammi and to have a "full circle" moment for Layla.

And Bray killed it throughout the show, loved how involved he was.

awe shucks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Announcement About Final Stand!   Announcement About Final Stand! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Announcement About Final Stand!
Page 1 of 1