Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015

Go down 
+11
the tu2
Adam
Plus
KingWolf
Zack
TheKrzyOne
Sam
T-Roll
P.R Son
Bang
Legal
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who will leave tonight's Fatal Four Way as the winner?
Randy Orton
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Sheamus
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
The Rock
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap25%XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Kenny Omega
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Legal
Mid Card

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 5:00 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 MyCar9a
LIVE FROM: Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Missouri  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 1JDsM6g XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 K0aSUaq  

Tonight witness the return of one painted superstar, and the debut of another. Stardust has been away for quite a while, exploring the cosmos, finding the key to success...and at long last, he is back. But on the other side of the coin, what has brought Pentagon Jr. to XWL? Who is he? What is he about? If Stardust hopes to claim victory, he'll have to hope the stars show him the way, because for all we know Pentagon could already have the perfect angle in mind for seeing that he's the one that wins.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 0DaiekX XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 TIfati9  

After failing to secure a victory in back to back weeks, Hideo Itami looks to change his luck tonight, and joining him across the ring will be a man just like him. Suicide fell to Brock Lesnar last week, and with his hands full with J&J recently, this could be the opportunity Hideo's needed all this time. When the smoke clears will it be Suicide with his hand raised, or Hideo? Someone's about to get their first win, and all it takes is one win to catapult you higher up the ranks.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 HiYPK8J XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 L3MSRyB  

Looking to add another name to the ever growing list of victories under his belt, Brock Lesnar turns his attention to XWL's resident Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose. Ambrose isn't one to back down from a challenge, even if that challenge is the six foot three, two hundred and eighty one pound former UFC Champion known as Brock Lesnar and the words “back down” aren't even in Brock's vocabulary. Is a visit to the famed “Suplex City” in Ambrose's future, or will the Lunatic Fringe do the impossible and slay The Beast Incarnate? One thing is certain: This is a battle you won't want to miss.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 RHElFe4 XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 CtQxuPr  

Following some questionable decisions, this is a match that should have happened two weeks prior to tonight, but thanks to a then masked Chris Hero, Styles was “defeated” by Jericho in record time. Now the two will meet in the ring once more, will Hero repeat history and show up to cost Styles the match once again, allowing Jericho to make lightning strike twice and get another win or will Styles prove why he's called “The Phenomenal One” and avenge his loss to Jericho two weeks ago?

DIVAS MATCH

2nd Round Of The Womens Championship Tournament

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 VYehtsC XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Do0Ixur

We are now in the final four of the tournament to crown a new Women's Champion, the first quarterfinals match will pit a former champion in Natalya against a hopeful potential future champion in Eva Marie. Following their victories in the first round, will Natalya look to dethrone the self proclaimed Red Corvette before she could stake her claim and be one step closer to being at the top of the mountain with a championship that has eluded her for years around her waist, or will Eva deny Natalya the satisfaction of becoming champion once again and put herself within arms reach of the Women's Championship? The Queen of Harts will take on the Red Queen in the semi finals match where everything is on the line. One false move and Eva could be left seeing Red, or Natalya could be left with a broken Hart.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Aiqm6CT XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 EyBvI6T  

Since making his return, the once talkative Eric Young has gone radio silent. Ryback, on the other hand, was denied a match with Zeb Colter's Giant. With EY seemingly being a shell of his former self, a victory is all but guaranteed for Ryback. Is this part of EY's plan to get The Big Guy to drop his guard before pulling an upset, or will Ryback Shellshock EY to his former self and gain a victory in the process?

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 HtEBApr XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 68uDwFS  

After revealing that he was the masked man behind the attack on AJ Styles, Chris Hero walks into a match against the “Best in the World” CM Punk, who must still be feeling the effects of the sickening chairshot he received at the hands of Matt Sydal in the closing moments of their match one week ago. Can Hero take advantage of the unintentional opportunity that stands before him and use his deadly elbows to secure himself a victory, or will Punk prove why he's the Best in the World and show that a knee to the face is more effective than an elbow?

DIVAS MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 XyYAxihXWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Q2lLSMo

With both divas coming off of losses in the first round of the tournament to crown a new Women's Champion, they are after the same thing in this match: To bounce back from their early exit in said tournament. But only one would be able to accomplish that, and with their championship dreams put on hold, a victory here could put them back on the right track to earn a shot at the Women's Championship.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 OeF7Lc9 XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 TPV5Eyz  

Last week, we saw a battle of Chris', this week it's a battle of Austin's. Their names may be similar but their wrestling styles are far from it. One Austin would rather trade fists than wrestling holds, while the other would rather wear you down and attempt to tap you out. Which wrestling style will prevail when technical prowess meets brute force?

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 S7P41EW XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 AVT6wdv

The "Demon" meets The "Golden Boy" in a clash that could give Finn the chance to finally show us just how great he is. But that won't be an easy task, because his opponent is the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in the history of the company, Matt Sydal. The Shooting Star Press and The Here It Is Driver stand against the Coup de Grâce and Bloody Sunday. However we may not even have a chance to see those moves, because since returning, Sydal has shown little to no interest in competing against anybody, as shown by his actions last week when he disqualified himself against CM Punk. Will Sydal's decision come back to haunt him, will Balor manage to pull off the upset, but most importantly...will Sydal finally fight to a finish?

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 LTnmO6V XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 1AbEhze

The Icon simply known as Sting suffered a loss to another legend in Stone Cold Steve Austin seven days ago and is looking to turn that around with a win tonight, which is easier said than done. His opponent? None other than Tommy End. Can The Vigilante pull of the beginnings of a winning streak, or will Tommy put an End to that before it even begins?

DIVAS MATCH

2nd Round Of The Womens Championship Tournament

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 ZYR5btkXWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 EfwpSWD

With the other half of the tournament bracket now set, Madison Rayne and Sasha Banks look towards advancing to the finals, and neither will allow the other to do so. Rayne took second place in a recent poll to see who the fans think deserves the Women's Championship more, with Banks close behind at third. Rayne, being undefeated since her return, walks into this match at 3-0. Will she make it 4-0 and secure her spot in the finals or will Banks make it 3-1 and kill the queen's hopes of becoming champion.

MAIN EVENT

Fatal Four Way  
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 YNf9Lyw XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 86y2tRh  
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 FG2PD6HXWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 T7sY7Gt

And in tonight's Main Event, we combine one Viper, with one Cleaner, with one Irishman, with one Great One. A fatal four way match with so many factors playing a part in what's guaranteed to be an unpredictable encounter. You've got Randy with momentum that's building over the course of the last couple of weeks, and a man in Dean Ambrose that could make his presence felt during this match after what happened last week. Second you've got Sheamus, a man that has his sights set on claiming the ultimate prize in XWL. But it takes more than just talking about what you want to get there, you need to win matches, something he for the second week in a row failed to do last week. Matches like this one can change everything, so can he Brogue Kick open the door of opportunity? Or will one of his other three opponents be behind that door ready to take it for themselves? Next there's The Rock, the man that defeated Sheamus last week, when he delivered on his promise to give Sheamus an ass kicking he'd never forget. But will he do it again tonight when the stakes are much higher? Lastly, but certainly not least, Kenny Omega much like Sheamus heads into this match with determination to bounce back from last week, so can he clean the ring of all the competition and sweep in a win? On top of all these elements, lies on more VERY important one...a rumor that the winner, could find themselves in contention for the top prize in XWL. Neither of these four men can afford to lose this match, but only one of them can win, so who can fight through the numbers, and prove to be number one?

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Tango
Mid Card
Tango

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 4:26 am

The Camera Cuts backstage as we see Jeremy Borash standing in front of a television.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Jb11

JB

Good evening ladies and gentleman Jeremy Borash here with a superstar who made quite a return tonight against his match with Steve Austin, Mr.Austin Aries

The crowd cheers as Aries walks up to JB for the interview

JB
Austin, first congrats an your win tonight against Steve Austin, whats it like returning once again to XWL and seeing some of the fresh faces, and even some old ones too.

Aries

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 28j8ac11

Thank you JB, you know the feeling i get when i walk into this place, or any other place to be in fact, is the fact that its overwhelming. Overwhelming in the fact that i am doing what i love. Now for the faces in the locker room? Well alot of new ones i have never seen before, but of course there are new ones too, and there is one face in particular that is catching my eye. Im not telling you who it is just yet, you will just have to see come Breakthrough!

JB

Thank you for your time Austin, back to you guys at the commentary table.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 7:27 am

Michael Cole
Welcome back to Monday Night Anarchy. If you're just joining us, then you've missed a groundbreaking announcement made by the general manager, Stephanie McMahon earlier tonight.

Jerry Lawler
That's right Cole, Stephanie shocked the world when she revealed Brock Lesnar as the man to beat for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship at Breakthrough.

Michael Cole
And according to the rumor mill, our main event tonight will decide his opponent.

JBL
A| main event with the prize of facing Brock Lesnar? Talk about a double edged sword.

Jerry Lawler
For once, I agree with you JBL. That doesn't seem like much of a prize. Even with the championship on the line, a match with Brock Lesnar isn't on the top of anyone's christmas wish list.

The arena blows up with excitement for their hometown hero as his entrance music hits.

Michael Cole
This has to be the one place on earth where people will actually cheer for this man.

JBL
That's the sign of a good superstar Cole. Whether they love you, or they hate you, if the XWL universe reacts to you, you're doing your job right, and it's safe to say that they definitely react to Randy Orton.

The Apex Predator makes his way down the ramp, not in the mood to follow his usual theatrics.

Jerry Lawler
It looks like Orton isn't in a great mood tonight, which isn't really a surprise after the way last week ended for him.

JBL
Of course he's not in a good mood. He won the main event on Anarchy, only to be blindsided and assaulted by that Lunatic Dean Ambrose. His celebration was short lived and he has every right to be angry about that.

Michael Cole
I think you were at a different show last week JBL, because what I remember is Orton viciously assaulting Dean Ambrose, and then attempting to do the same to Kenny Omega. All Ambrose did was end a fight that Orton started.

By this point, Orton has made his way into the ring. Always looking for an opportunity to pose, he makes his way to the far right corner and pulls himself up to the second turnbuckle, striking his signature pose, raising his arms into the air.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Gk1y2E8

Jerry Lawler
And he couldn't have looked prouder after planting Ambrose's face into the cold steel. If you ask me, Orton got exactly what he deserved.

JBL
Then it's a good thing that nobody asked you.

Jumping down from the turnbuckle, Orton's music comes to a stop and he motions for a microphone from the Announcer who swiftly hands him one which results in a huge wave of cheers aimed toward the only man in the ring. Orton holds the microphone in his right hand and paces the ring for a few seconds but the noise doesn't stop, in fact it just gets louder, which causes Orton to smile and raise the microphone to his lips.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 MCEyxh9

Randy Orton
You know... It feels pretty damn great to be home. The only place in America where people actually have a mind of their own... But unfortunately, I don't have the time to celebrate my return right

Orton grins as the audience start to quieten down.

Randy Orton
Last week...

Orton takes a breath and his expression sours as he relives the events in his mind.

Randy Orton
Last week after defeating Kenny Omega in the main event of Anarcy, I was made a victim of an onslaught of assaults by a man that can only be described as an unhinged lunatic... Dean Ambrose.

Almost the entire arena start to cheer at the mention of Ambrose's name.

Randy Orton
Fortunately, despite his many attempts to damage my beautifully sculpted face... As you can see, he did not succeed...

Orton flashes a smile to show off his features and the audience quickly switch back to cheering the self centered viper.

Randy Orton
I still stand here before you, the undefeated Apex Predator of XWL. The man who killed the career of Roman Reigns, and the man who will kill the career of the Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose... Yet, despite all of that, despite all that I've achieved in the past few weeks, and on my own, without any assistance from a certain straight edge superstar, or his walrus friend... I have to prove myself against three other superstars, while Brock Lesnar simply gets to walk into the main event of Breakthrough?

Orton starts to pace the ring again, trying to calm himself down as the viper is clearly irrate with the situation he's been placed in.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Ysuti6J

Randy Orton
Are you kidding me? Is this a joke? Because it's not very funny... How can anyone possibly think that Sheamus, a man who has already been decimated by the beast incarnate in the main event of Anarchy... Kenny Omega, the man that I almost put on the shelf last week in another main event of Anarchy... And The Rock, a former legend that has yet to compete in a main event of Anarchy... How can anyone possibly think that any of those three superstars are on my level? That they deserve the same opportunities that I do?

The audience disapprove of Orton's opinion on the other three members of the match, and some even start to chant for 'Rocky!'.

Randy Orton
It's insulting... I shouldn't have to prove myself against anybody. Not Sheamus, not the Rock, not Kenny Omega, and not even Brock Lesnar. In fact, if Stephanie had any sense she'd come down to this ring right now and simply hand me the XWL World Heavyweight Championship, because clearly I'm the only one who truly deserves it.

Orton lowers his microphone and turns toward the stage, almost as if he's expecting Stephanie to walk out at any moment. Of course, his expectations are not fufilled, and that only angers him futher.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Ysuti6J

Randy Orton
Stephanie... I didn't want to have to do this... But you leave me no choice. It's your job, your responsibility to keep your superstars safe, and I didn't feel safe last week when Dean Ambrose assaulted me. In fact, I don't feel safe standing in this ring right now, who knows where Dean Ambrose could be, when he could jump out the shadows and assault me again... This is becoming an unsafe working environment... And I'm afraid that I'm going to have to acquire... Legal assistance if I'm not made to feel safer in my place of work...

Orton lowers his microphone again and waits for the general manager.

Jerry Lawler
Did he just threaten the general manager with a lawsuit?

JBL
Don't go putting words in his mouth, he never said anything like that.

Randy Orton
Okay Steph, have it your way...

Just as Orton is in the middle of responding, he's interrupted by a familiar entrance music.

Michael Cole
OH MY!

JBL
That's The People's Champion, Maggle!

The Rock comes out to a thundering roar of cheers, he stands on the stage, bouncing a bit to get himself psyched up. He then proceeds down the ramp, as Orton looks on. The Rock climbs up the steel steps, walks down the apron, then up to the turnbuckle as he raises his arm, taking in the electrifying response from the crowd. He then gets back on the apron and goes through the ropes. He walks past Orton, then goes to the turnbuckle and once again raises his arm. The Rock then gets a mic tossed to him as he descends from the turnbuckle and comes face to face with Orton. They stare each other down as "Let's go Rocky! RKO!" chants start. The Rock puts the pic up to his mouth as he says.....

The Rock:
The Rock does have something to say to you, but first.......

The Rock gets into position as he says.....

The Rock:

FINALLY!

THE ROCK!

HAS COME BACK!

TO SAINT LOOOOOUIS!

The Rock smiles as the crowd is still quite divisive on The People's Champion and their own hometown hero, Randy Orton.

Jerry Lawler
The crowd is a bit divisive here!

JBL
This place is split down the middle!

The Rock:
And look at we have here......Randy Orton! The Viper! The Apex Predator!

Orton nods in approval as The Rock goes on.

The Rock:
And more importantly, The Biggest Whiny Bitch The Rock has ever seen!

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 PM4N2wJ

Jerry Lawler
Aah!

Michael Cole
Orton isn't going to take that one very lightly.

The crowd pops as Orton starts to show some signs of anger on his face.

The Rock:
The Rock sees you run your mouth about how you think this is not a "safe place". Let The Rock make this CRYSTAL. CLEAR. This isn't ballet, nor is this the set of one of The Rock's movies! You walked into this building knowing the risks, knowing that you have to earn your way to the top! The Rock KNOWS that when you first signed up to perform in this business, you signed an agreement KNOWING that you'd risk life and limb every single night you. The Rock has been to arenas where people would chant "Die Rocky Die", and The Rock was confused as first, but he never bitched and moaned for a second! You want to take your problems to court, well, you're gonna have to go to The People's Court with Judge Rock presiding!

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 BFVOtQN

JBL
Has a good ring to it!

The Rock points to the crowd as they start cheering.

The Rock:
From the looks of things, the jury seems to be split right down the middle, and The Rock says that you are guilty of being a whiny ass jabroni piece of monkey crap! So now that the record has been set straight, you and The Rock haven't lost a single match here in XWL. You and The Rock are coming into this match tonight with an advantage, that undefeated streak! But The Rock KNOWS you, Randy Orton, The Rock KNOWS that you'd be willing to take any shortcut to get what you want, and The Rock is ready for any trick that you have up your sleeve! Because you see, by the time the smoke clears, the dust is settled, and the match is all over, there's only going to be one man who's gonna walk out of this one with the win, and that is the The Jabroni beating, LALALA, pie eating, trail blazing, eyebrow raising, heart stopping, elbow dropping, electrifying the world from north to south, so Know Your Role and Shut Your Mouth, the most electrifying man in all of sports entertainment, The Great One, The Rock! And if there's ANY MAN who deserves a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, it's The People's Champ! And if you think even for a sec-

Suddenly The Rock is interrupted by.....Sheamus!

The Celtic Warrior walks right out onto the stage, no theme music was played, no bright light to shine down upon him, he just walked out with a grin on his face. The crowd booed and started to chant "You look stupid" at him as he walked down to the ring. The Rock and Randy Orton both turned to face him as he stood outside the ring and looked up at them as he raised his microphone up and started to speak.

Sheamus:
Well, well, well look at what has gathered in MY ring! Fellas, just what on earth do you think you are doing? Coming out here and talking trash, especially you Randy, standing in here with a serious look on your face whining and complaining and talking about lawyers and suing, The Viper of old is long dead, he has been replaced with a LITTLE BITCH!

The crowd boo even louder as Sheamus walks up the steps, he stamps on each step to signal that he was getting into the ring. He was not afraid of these men. He slides in through the ropes and looks right at The Rock.

Sheamus:
Your a pretty confident man right now Rocky. Despite all the odds, despite everything that was going against you, you managed to pull the upset of the year and get me down for the three count, I would shake your hand fella, but I don't shake hands with pieces of TRASH like you. I want to make one thing clear to you fella. Last week, you got lucky against me, but tonight, with so much on the line there is only going to be one man who will walk out with his hand raised in the air and his name is not The Rock nor is it Randy Orton, it is SHEAMUS!

He raises his arms outwards and slants his head backwards as he basks in the boos and jeers from the crowd.

Sheamus:
I am the only man that is worthy enough to main event the upcoming special. I am the only man that has the skill and the sure strength to take on Brock Lesnar and take him to BROGUE KICK CITY! You two fellas, you have had your time at the top, you are both done. Randy, you got a damage shoulder that you overprotect and you Rocky, your entire body is kept together by the special affects department! The point is, both of you are broken down losers and me, hell fellas I am in my prime and I am the one who will win tonight. One BROGUE KICK to each of yeah won't just end your night for yeah, it will end your CAREERS!

Jerry Lawler

Oh my goodness! It's Kenny! The fourth contestant in tonight's match up!

JBL

Well, 'The Cleaner' is gonna get his behind kicked tonight, by far the least experienced of the four men, what makes him so special, huh?

Kenny does not make his way to the ring, instead he stands atop the stage with a microphone in hand.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 4gc9Wqq

Kenny Omega

How could you be so foolish as to forget about me? Kenny scoffs Not one of you gave me a mention in your bitching and it's offending seeing as right now, I've got power and strength, I've got enough force to end all three of your careers but I can't use it. Does that make me foolish or wise? To you... Foolish, to me? Wise.

You see, I don't care about titles around my waist or a name in the history books, I don't care if I have to fight Brock Lesnar or not, what I do care about though is my fair share. And I should be headlining this main event, Randy who cares about you anyway, you've won your recent matches through debatable ways and you can't shake off a wannabe like Dean Ambrose, what are you? I think you're truely scared of him. Time to grow up, Randy, you're a relic in this business, you and Rocky, me and Sheamus over there well, we're new guys, relatively, just a shame sheamus can't fight.

Tonight's match, if I win, I win, whatever but honestly I just want to have some fun, right? Kenny laughs manically Phew, well, if the ring wasn't so infested, I'd step in. God, you make me sick...

However, the money doesn't enter my pocket unless I fight, so... Shall we?

Kenny drops his mic and then his trench coat, he folds his shades and opens his arms out wide, lifting his head up in the air as he wiggles his tongue wildly.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Qh2WRoQ

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 1EVfsWL

Randy Orton
As nice as this little get together has been, I don't actually remember inviting any of you down here... Now, I can't really say that I know how it feels to not be relevant enough to actually be given any air time of your own, but unforunately for you three, I'm just not willing to share mine with the likes of you. So how about you just grab eachothers tails and get the hell out of my ring before I...

Orton stops stunned as Ambrose's entrance music hits.

Jerry Lawler
Dean Ambrose! Dean Ambrose is here!! Haha!

Michael Cole
Orton looks like he's just seen a ghost.

JBL
Don't let him distract you Randy, there's three other men in the ring right now, and taking your eye off them could be a huge mistake.

Orton steps over to the ropes and with his microphone down by his side, starts to yell threats down the ramp aimed at the lunatic fringe, whose music continues to play, despite no appearance from the man himself. After waiting a couple of seconds for his rival to appear, Orton turns back to the other three men in the ring...

BROGUE KICK!!!

Orton walks right into Sheamus' big boot which knocks him down, leaving him out cold. The crowd boos as Sheamus grins and turns to look at the Rock, who still looks to be in shock from the surprise attack. Sheamus sprints towards the Rock, who sidesteps him and as Sheamus turns around, the Rock nails him with a right, and a left, and a right, then he charges up for the final strike and knocks sheamus down to the ground. Rock takes a second to pander to the crowd, forgetting about the fourth man, who has now made his way into the ring. Rock turns around and is met with a quick and swift roundhouse kick to the temple which leave him flat out. Almost instantly after, Sheamus is back to his feet, and he sprints towards Kenny Omega, looking for the second brouge kick, but Kenny manages to duck underneath his foot, and as sheamus turns to face him, Kenny strikes back with another roundhouse kick, but Sheamus pulls back and rolls under the bottom rope.

The crowd boos as Sheamus back his way up the ramp, facing off with Kenny Omega who is the only man left standing in the ring as the two undefeated superstars in this match, Randy Orton and the Rock, lay out cold on opposite sides of the ring. Sheamus and Kenny continue to face off as the show cuts away to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 7:31 am

As we return to Anarchy, we're taken to the Genereal Manager's office, where Stephanie Mcmahon is sat on her leather couch taking what appears to be a very important phone call.

Stephanie McMahon
Everything is set in motion.

Completely distracted by her conversation, she doesn't even notice as Randy Orton barges into her office and stands in front of her.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 GAx9xGa

Stephanie McMahon
Trust me, have I ever let you down before?

Whoever Stephanie might be talking to, they don't get the chance to respond as Randy Orton makes his presnece known to the General Manager by snatching the phone from her hands and tossing it to the side. He wanted her attention, and he can be damn sure that he's got it now. He sits down opposite her.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 OCbJHKM

Randy Orton
Stephanie... Did you see what just happened out there?!

Stephanie McMahon
Oh, I saw alright Randy.

Stephanie looks directly at Orton's chin and feigns a sympathetic look.

Stephanie McMahon
That must have been quite the kick, that look like it's already starting to bruise.

Orton appears irritated as Stephanie mocks him.

Randy Orton
I assure you Stephanie, that Irish freak of nature will get exactly what's coming to him later tonight... But that isn't what I was talking about... I was talking about Dean Ambrose... Did you see the way that he attacked me last week? AND how he just tried to do the exact same thing a couple of minutes ago before...

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 0GX0WIR

Stephanie McMahon
Before Sheamus kicked your head off your shoulders? Yes, I saw that.

Feeling his temper rising, Orton takes a deep breath as he tries to calm himself down.

Randy Orton
I wasn't kidding about what I said earlier Stephanie... I don't feel safe with that lunatic lurking around every corner waiting to strike.

Stephanie McMahon
Randy, you do realise that is a wrestling company right? I mean, I pay you to fight. By definition, it's going to be an unsafe work place.

Orton starts to lose his cool and you can tell by his facial expressions that he can no longer control it.

Randy Orton
You pay me to fight in sanctioned matches. You, Stephanie, are paid to assure that I can compete in those sanctioned matches... And if there is a threat to my imminent safety, then it is your job Stephanie to make sure that threat is eliminated. Because if I can't compete in my sanctioned matches then it won't just be my lawyers waiting to talk to you, will it?

Stephanie's face sours and she jumps up, looking down at Orton with disgust.

Stephanie McMahon
What is it exactly that you want Randy?

Orton stands up and once again towers over Stephanie. Looking directly into her eyes, he tells her exactly what he wants.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 TPFsU6O

Randy Orton
I want you to take care of Dean Ambrose. I want you to make sure that when I'm about to win tonight's main event, Dean Ambrose is nowhere near the arena. In fact, I want you to make sure that Dean Ambrose isn't even allowed into my home town as I celebrate my victory tonight... Or else.

Stephanie scowls at the viper, showing no fear.

Stephanie McMahon
Who the hell do you think you are threatening me?!

Randy Orton
Take care of it... Or I will...

Orton then turns and makes his way out of her office, leaving an infuritated Stephanie McMahon , staring after him with nothing but anger in her eyes.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 DeN5Lif

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:12 am

didn't know you were actually going to use that, shuggz <3
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 10:45 am

As Anarchy rolls on, we're sent inside the office of the self titled "Lay-gislator" of The Divas Division. Layla's shown sitting at her desk, staring at the XWL Womens Championship in front of her. Next week at Anarchy that title will finally leave Layla's possession and officially belong to someone, but who? She no doubt will miss having it around, but with the old Womens Championship, and The Divas Championship both hung on the wall behind her, she obviously has all she needs. Layla starts to grab the title, to perhaps get a better look as she imagines who the winner of the tournament could be, when suddenly there's a knock at the door.

The door opens, causing Layla to look up as the camera turns to it to reveal Madison Rayne, standing in the door way. She has a grin from ear to ear as she leans against the frame of the door, looking to her supposed "best friend."

[Madison Rayne]
Guess who?

She says, in that fun, cocky voice of hers, just beaming after advancing to the finals just a little bit ago. Layla greets her with a smile, obviously knowing that Madison was victorious.

[Layla]
Is...is that be the XWL Women's Champion, Madison Rayne?

Just hearing those words combined with her name, makes Madison's excitement intensify. Rayne squeals with excitement, running into the office, hugging Layla, rocking back and forth.

[Madison Rayne]
I did it, I did it, I did it! I'm in the finals!

Madison says, grabbing Layla by the arms, jumping up and down.

[Layla]
See, I told you! You didn't need me to bend the rules or give you special treatment, you just needed to push yourself harder than ever before, and look at you now!

[Madison Rayne]
And to think, I have a match against the same person I've already beaten! It's like a dream come true. There's nothing that can stop me now!

Layla nods but her mirrored excitement of Madison's fades a bit.

[Layla]
Madi, don't do that.

Madison looks back at Layla with a puzzled expression..

[Layla]
Rule number one, NEVER underestimate, ANYONE, EVER. You're undefeated because you've been working harder and harder, with that one goal in mind...of becoming Womens Champion. So don't lose sight of that goal by thinking the match is already won, it's not over until that bell rings, and given Eva's craftiness over Becky, and now Natalya the last two weeks...I can tell she's got some tricks up her sleeve for next week, so be ready.

[Madison Rayne]
It's not underestimating Lay, it's confidence. I know that I want it more than anyone else. I will do anything it takes to get it, despite what it means to get there. I know that, Lay. So I'm confident.

Rayne shrugs, it being no big deal to her. While Layla nods accepting what she said.

[Layla]
I just know how hard you've been working, and I don't wanna see it all be for nothing. I mean...first you beat Charlotte so badly she left, then Eva after she had such a dominant first week...then Paige last week, Sasha this week...you are changing everyone's perception of you match after match. They said you couldn't do it on your own, that you'd need me to get you there, but guess who just proved everyone wrong? You Madison, you showed them exactly what I already saw, a woman capable of doing ANYTHING.

[Madison Rayne]
Much like you were, Layla. If I didn't have you and your guidance, I don't know where I'd be.

Rayne says, appearing completely sincere.

[Layla]
No Madison, this was all you. All I did was give you the same opportunity as everyone else, and as expected, you killed it. You're the only diva in XWL today, that can say she's undefeated...THAT is huge. And while I know you and Eva are not by any means fond of one another..as the woman that's running this division, it brings me such great pride to see that next week...we'll see two women battle it out for their first XWL title win. It's everything I could have hoped for from this tournament, and more. Because it's a rematch, it's a battle of queens, it's rookie versus veteran...the hype this match has, is incredible.

[Madison Rayne]
I'm still going to thank you. You've taught me so much over the years, it's incredible. Now maybe with the hype this match has, people will finally give me the respect I deserve. The respect I've earned rather than still thinking Eva is the only one around here who deserves that title.

[Layla]
If there's one thing I've learned over the years, it's that eventually people have no choice but to give the "devil" which would be us, our due.

[Madison Rayne]
And come Breakthrough, I'm getting my due, just like I promised weeks ago. You know Layla, I've spent almost three long years dwelling on why I haven't ever been champion. I left, because I thought I wasn't good enough Layla. I gave up! I mean, I had a guaranteed title shot, and never even used it. I was pathetic. The sleepless nights, the dedication, it's all going to pay off. Fighting people who don't even deserve to be in the same ring as me, like that girl who is now in an insane asylum with a buzz cut, all thanks to me. It all leads up to Breakthrough where I walk in, wanting, more than anything else, to walk back out with that title. I'm done waiting. I've done my time. It's not getting handed to me for the effort I've put in so now it's time for me to take it and break the hearts of everyone in the stands, everyone watching at home, and that red haired bitch. I'm ready, Layla. Come Breathrough, the Queen, finally gets her crown. I'll see you later.

With that, Madison takes one last glimpse at the title, then heads out the door. Leaving a proud Layla to pick up The XWL Womens Championship off her desk, then stare at the open door, feeling Madison's passion, and wondering if it'll be her that she presents the title to next week as we fade away.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 11:52 am

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 HiYPK8J XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 L3MSRyB  

Looking to add another name to the ever growing list of victories under his belt, Brock Lesnar turns his attention to XWL's resident Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose. Ambrose isn't one to back down from a challenge, even if that challenge is the six foot three, two hundred and eighty one pound former UFC Champion known as Brock Lesnar and the words “back down” aren't even in Brock's vocabulary. Is a visit to the famed “Suplex City” in Ambrose's future, or will the Lunatic Fringe do the impossible and slay The Beast Incarnate? One thing is certain: This is a battle you won't want to miss.

*Due to unfortunate events, the taping of this match was lost. However, the results must be posted cause duh, we did the flipping match. F U Twitch. And deal with it, Krzy.*

Winner after being beaten like a savage dog: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 L3MSRyB

{{Michael Cole}}
Oh my god! Dean just stole one from Lesnar!

The roof comes unhinged as Dean lays, draped across Lesnar after hitting a Dirty Deeds out of no where. His theme hits, signaling his victory. Ambrose rolls off of Lesnar, looking up at the ceiling, apparently in shock of what just happened. He crawls to the ropes, attempting to use them to climb back to his feet. The camera pauses on Heyman, whose jaw is dropped due to the loss of his beast, Brock. The ref helps Dean up, but Dean jerks away, determined to do it on his own. He reaches his feet and staggers to the ref, who grabs his hand and raises it.

{{JBL}}
Oh please save us Stephanie!

{{Jerry Lawler}}
Yeah right! She's coming out here to rub Heyman's nose in it!

Dean's head spins to the stage, where Stephanie emerges. The crowd has a very mixed reaction, excited to see her run her mouth to Heyman. She brings her mic up, looking far from happy.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
As much as I would like to come out here and rub this loss in Heyman's face, I have more pressing matters to attend. Dean, I understand you just went through quite the match, and somehow came out on top but earlier tonight, Randy Orton came into my office and threatened to take legal action against the company if I didn't ban you from the arena. So I have no other choice but to do just that. Guards, will you please escort Mr. Ambrose out of the arena?

With that, six guards walk past Stephanie. As they head to the ring, Ambrose rolls out of the ring, snatching a mic from ringside and rolling back into the ring.

{{Dean Ambrose}}
So that's it? Big bad McMahon family shaken to the core by a garden snake who loves to hurt people but can't stand to be hurt? I hear fear in his voice when he talks now Steph and you're letting him push you around? You know what, that's fine. Let him push you around but he isn't doing the same to me. If you boys in the funny uniforms want me, then come get me. I might of just ate two F5's and a whole lot of suplexes but I got another can of whoop ass that I'll gladly open up.

Dean tosses the mic up as the first guard slides into the ring. Dean charges forward, decking him with a clothesline. Then the next. Dean begins to run through these guards, decking one after another, not willing to go quietly. Another group comes out, causing Dean to look to them. One of the guards from the first group tackles him from behind, forcing him to the mat. The rest pile on top, restraining Dean. They force him out of the ring and carry him up the ramp, cuffed now. He looks to Stephanie who watches on and begins to yell at her: "He wants a sanctioned match!? Give it to him! Give it to him! Be a McMahon!"

The guards shove him past her as he continues to yell. They move him into the back as Stephanie looks to the crowd who begin to boo her loudly. She frowns and shakes her head, following the last of the guards into the back now. The screen cuts to another part of the arena.

[/color]
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:02 pm

The camera cuts to the backstage area right to Stephanie's office where we find Eric Young, sat in a chair, eyes on his phone. The door opens and the boss enters.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Ah, Eric Young. I'm glad you took time out of your phone to come see me.

Young doesn't respond, but he does however put his phone up. Stephanie sits on her desk, looking at Eric who doesn't make eye contact.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Let's sum up why you're here, shall we? You don't seem like yourself here lately. The first week back, you didn't wrestle. The week after, you let Matt Sydall walk out without a complaint from you. Last week you weren't even here! And then tonight, you get counted out. What's wrong, Eric?

Eric doesn't respond, he doesn't do anything at all. He continues to stare down at the ground.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Well, fine. Don't talk to me. I realize that we've never seen eye to eye, so why should I care about you? But I do care. Because you're killing MY show. People want to see you wrestle, not stare at your phone. And at Breakthrough, that's what's going to happen. You will wrestle against a wrestler of my choosing. And if you don't like it, you don't have to come back here, EVER again. You will enter that ring, and you will put on a match that people will watch. Do I make myself clear?

Eric looks up at her for the first time, nodding.

{{Stephanie McMahon}}
Then get out of my office.

With that, Eric stands up and leaves, without a single word. He closes the door behind him rather slowly, while Stephanie watches. The camera then cuts to commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 2:52 pm

Anarchy returns from a brief commercial break and we're taken backstage. As the feed cuts on we see none other than Stone Cold Steve Austin. He appears to be getting his gear back on. The camera man approaches him

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Dyfva4u

Camera Man
Steve I'm sorry for the interuption but I'd like to get your thoughts after your match earlier against Austin Aries?

Austin stops for a minute and looks towards the camera man and speaks

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 WMuBtw8

{Steve Austin}
So what you're telling me is you want my thoughts?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
On my match earlier tonight?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Against Austin Aries

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
The self proclaimed Greatest Man Who Ever Lived?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Well, it's real simple son, he's a good kid. He's an up and comer in this company and he gave me one hell of a fight and he came out on top. I lost but I ain't about to let that get me down. So if there's nothing else you came here for..

Camera man
Well........

Austin continues to finish getting his ear back on. He grabs a nearby beer, opens it, and looks at the camera man before speaking again

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 TxMZC6F

{Steve Austin}
Well, what son? Out with it before I drop you on that stack of dimes you call a neck ya mealy-mouthed jackass.

Camera man
What about Kevin Owens?

Austin, taking a drink of his beer at the time, stops immediately at the mention of Kevin Owens. He sets the beer down slowly on a near-by crate and speaks

{Steve Austin}
You mean that yellow-bellied jackass who powerbombed me in the middle of that ring several weeks ago and hasn't shown his face in this company since? What do you want to know about possibly THE dumbest son of a bitch this company has ever seen.

Camera man
Well, to be honest, I wanted to know what you thought should be done?

Austin laughs lightly and shakes his head before speaking again

{Steve Austin}
What I think should be done? What I think should be done?

Crowd
What?!

{Steve Austin}
Well, if he were smart, he would've came out and explained why he did what he did the next week on Anarchy but he didn't now did he? So what would I want done? To be honest son what I want done is out of Stephanie's hands at this point.

Crowd
What?!

Camera man
So what are you going to do?

{Steve Austin}
That's what everyone wants to know. What's ol' Stone Cold going to do to Kevin Owens. Ya know something son I don't even think I know what I'm going to do. So I tell ya what. Do like everyone and their brother tune into Breakthrough live and Kevin Owens I will find you and you will explain why you did what you did or so help me it'll be the last thing you ever do and that's the bottom line cause Stone Cold said so!

With that said Austin tosses his empty beer can at the camera man and grabs his hat. He puts it on and walks away as the screen fades to black
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 4:30 pm

- Lost the video so pulling a tyler, don't hate me plz ryan. -

DIVAS MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 XyYAxihXWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Q2lLSMo

In a back and forth match which lasted about 45minutes with a lot of finishers reversed, and a couple kickouts here and there, Nikki and Becky out performed all of their rival competitors in the woman's divison, including the two so called queens competing for the Women's championship at Breakthrough... But of course, naturally, the true queen of XWL, Nikki Bella proved victorious.

winner - ME

David to the rescue:

Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 4:31 pm

MAIN EVENT

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR FAR AWAY...

Kenny Omega, Sheamus, Randy Orton, and the Rock have all been at war for a total of fifteen minutes and fourty two seconds. Each man has gained momentum throughout the match, but not one has been able to take control and seize the opportunity to become the number one contender for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship alongside Brock Lesnar.

That is of course until Sheamus takes himself and Randy Orton out of the ring with a vicious clothesline, leaving The Rock in the ring to nail Kenny Omega with a huge Rock Bottom. Sensing the incoming danger, Sheamus quickly recovers and slides into the ring, but not prepared to lose his chance, The Rock fires forward with a right that sends the irishman back to the ground. But The Rock still has no time to go for the cover as the snake slithers into the ring and swings him around, attempting an RKO, Orton misses his chance and instead falls victim to a spinebuster at the hands of the great one.

The Rock stands tall over his three opponents as the match continues, is there anybody who can stop him from becoming the number one contender?...

Jerry Lawler
This is it! The Rock is about to become the number one contender!

Michael Cole
Could you imagine that?! The Rock vs Brock. It practically sells itself!

The crowd cheers frantically as The Rock's smile grows, realising that he's the only one in position to end this match, and with Orton laid out right in front of him, this is his prime opportunity to do so. Standing over the viper, Rocky calls for it as he slowly removes his elbow pad and throws it into the crowd. He rushes the ropes from one side to the other, then back to stand infront of Orton, ready to hit the People's Elbow, which really splits up the crowd as half of them cheer for their hometown hero to jump to his feet and hit the Rock with an RKO, but he won't have to, as Sheamus crawls into the cover on Kenny Omega.

3!

NO!! The Rock stops the pinfall dropping his elbow onto the back of Sheamus who quickly rolls off the pinfall and onto his back, writhing in pain. The Rock then turns his attention back to Randy Orton who is stumbling up to his feet. Calling for the Rock Bottom this time, he stalks the viper, waiting for him to turn, and as soon as he does, he hooks him into position, but Orton isn't prepared to go down like this, he fights his way out and turns it around, grabbing onto the Rock's neck and head, he forces him through the top and middle rope onto the apron, looking for his spike DDT, he pulls the Rock back so that his feet are placed on the middle rope and the rest of his weight is held up by Orton's grasp.

Randy grins as he holds the Rock in place, not noticing Kenny Omega who has recovered behind him, waiting for the viper to strike so that he can take him down with a roundhouse kick. But his plans are smashed to pieces when an irrate Sheamus gets up, having just come miliseconds from winning this match with a pinfall victory over Omega, Sheamus furiously grabs Omega and throws him into the turnbuckle shoulder first, just as Orton nails the Rock with the ddt. Not content though, the Irishman then grabs hold of Omega by the tights and viciously throws him out of the ring. Annoyed with himself for not being able to get the job done, and more so annoyed at Omega who he believes to be at blame for that fact, Sheamus doesn't notice the man who is lurking behind him...

Sheamus turns away from the ropes and before he can even see what hit him, he's taken down to the ground by a lightning quick RKO!!!

The roof comes off the building as the crowd's excitement grows higher than it has all night. Orton slithers over to his prey and covers him, making sure to hook the leg as the referee makes his count.

3!!!!!!!!

The noise in the arena is insane as the people of St Louis show their appreciation toward their only real home town hero, the Viper, Randy Orton, celebrating his biggest victory since returning to XWL.

Michael Cole
I don't believe it... He did it...

JBL
You're damn right he did it Cole! And on his own turf at that, what an impressive and well earned victory for Randy Orton here tonight.

Jerry Lawler
You're right JBL, it was impressive, and he did earn it, but he still has a big pissed of f beast to deal with before he can call himself champion.

It just starts to sink in exactly what winning this match means for Randy Orton, his cocky grin makes an appearance, he gets up to his feet and he calls for a microphone.

Randy Orton
Cut the music!

The music cuts out and the noise in the arena starts to die down as Orton has something to say.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Hpyrsve

Randy Orton
Was there ever really any doubt that by the end of the night, I would be the last man standing, undefeated in the middle of this ring, your number one contender...

The crowd cheers their hero on as his confiedence grows.

Randy Orton
If that Lunatic was able to wound the beast, then you can be damn sure that at Breakthrough... This Predator will KILL it!

Orton drops his microphone and heads over to the corner, ready to bask in the glory of his victory in his hometown, he props himself up onto the middle turnbuckle and poses for his millions and millions of fans.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 4j3iFwF

END SHOW
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2