Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015

Go down 
+11
the tu2
Adam
Plus
KingWolf
Zack
TheKrzyOne
Sam
T-Roll
P.R Son
Bang
Legal
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who will leave tonight's Fatal Four Way as the winner?
Randy Orton
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 I_vote_lcap25%XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Sheamus
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 I_vote_lcap33%XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 4 ]
The Rock
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 I_vote_lcap25%XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Kenny Omega
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 I_vote_lcap17%XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Legal
Mid Card

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 5:00 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 MyCar9a
LIVE FROM: Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Missouri  
DEADLINE: 4:30 P.M. EST / 9:30 P.M. GMT

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 1JDsM6g XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 K0aSUaq  

Tonight witness the return of one painted superstar, and the debut of another. Stardust has been away for quite a while, exploring the cosmos, finding the key to success...and at long last, he is back. But on the other side of the coin, what has brought Pentagon Jr. to XWL? Who is he? What is he about? If Stardust hopes to claim victory, he'll have to hope the stars show him the way, because for all we know Pentagon could already have the perfect angle in mind for seeing that he's the one that wins.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 0DaiekX XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 TIfati9  

After failing to secure a victory in back to back weeks, Hideo Itami looks to change his luck tonight, and joining him across the ring will be a man just like him. Suicide fell to Brock Lesnar last week, and with his hands full with J&J recently, this could be the opportunity Hideo's needed all this time. When the smoke clears will it be Suicide with his hand raised, or Hideo? Someone's about to get their first win, and all it takes is one win to catapult you higher up the ranks.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 HiYPK8J XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 L3MSRyB  

Looking to add another name to the ever growing list of victories under his belt, Brock Lesnar turns his attention to XWL's resident Lunatic Fringe, Dean Ambrose. Ambrose isn't one to back down from a challenge, even if that challenge is the six foot three, two hundred and eighty one pound former UFC Champion known as Brock Lesnar and the words “back down” aren't even in Brock's vocabulary. Is a visit to the famed “Suplex City” in Ambrose's future, or will the Lunatic Fringe do the impossible and slay The Beast Incarnate? One thing is certain: This is a battle you won't want to miss.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 RHElFe4 XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 CtQxuPr  

Following some questionable decisions, this is a match that should have happened two weeks prior to tonight, but thanks to a then masked Chris Hero, Styles was “defeated” by Jericho in record time. Now the two will meet in the ring once more, will Hero repeat history and show up to cost Styles the match once again, allowing Jericho to make lightning strike twice and get another win or will Styles prove why he's called “The Phenomenal One” and avenge his loss to Jericho two weeks ago?

DIVAS MATCH

2nd Round Of The Womens Championship Tournament

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 VYehtsC XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Do0Ixur

We are now in the final four of the tournament to crown a new Women's Champion, the first quarterfinals match will pit a former champion in Natalya against a hopeful potential future champion in Eva Marie. Following their victories in the first round, will Natalya look to dethrone the self proclaimed Red Corvette before she could stake her claim and be one step closer to being at the top of the mountain with a championship that has eluded her for years around her waist, or will Eva deny Natalya the satisfaction of becoming champion once again and put herself within arms reach of the Women's Championship? The Queen of Harts will take on the Red Queen in the semi finals match where everything is on the line. One false move and Eva could be left seeing Red, or Natalya could be left with a broken Hart.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Aiqm6CT XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 EyBvI6T  

Since making his return, the once talkative Eric Young has gone radio silent. Ryback, on the other hand, was denied a match with Zeb Colter's Giant. With EY seemingly being a shell of his former self, a victory is all but guaranteed for Ryback. Is this part of EY's plan to get The Big Guy to drop his guard before pulling an upset, or will Ryback Shellshock EY to his former self and gain a victory in the process?

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 HtEBApr XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 68uDwFS  

After revealing that he was the masked man behind the attack on AJ Styles, Chris Hero walks into a match against the “Best in the World” CM Punk, who must still be feeling the effects of the sickening chairshot he received at the hands of Matt Sydal in the closing moments of their match one week ago. Can Hero take advantage of the unintentional opportunity that stands before him and use his deadly elbows to secure himself a victory, or will Punk prove why he's the Best in the World and show that a knee to the face is more effective than an elbow?

DIVAS MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 XyYAxihXWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Q2lLSMo

With both divas coming off of losses in the first round of the tournament to crown a new Women's Champion, they are after the same thing in this match: To bounce back from their early exit in said tournament. But only one would be able to accomplish that, and with their championship dreams put on hold, a victory here could put them back on the right track to earn a shot at the Women's Championship.

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 OeF7Lc9 XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 TPV5Eyz  

Last week, we saw a battle of Chris', this week it's a battle of Austin's. Their names may be similar but their wrestling styles are far from it. One Austin would rather trade fists than wrestling holds, while the other would rather wear you down and attempt to tap you out. Which wrestling style will prevail when technical prowess meets brute force?

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 S7P41EW XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 AVT6wdv

The "Demon" meets The "Golden Boy" in a clash that could give Finn the chance to finally show us just how great he is. But that won't be an easy task, because his opponent is the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in the history of the company, Matt Sydal. The Shooting Star Press and The Here It Is Driver stand against the Coup de Grâce and Bloody Sunday. However we may not even have a chance to see those moves, because since returning, Sydal has shown little to no interest in competing against anybody, as shown by his actions last week when he disqualified himself against CM Punk. Will Sydal's decision come back to haunt him, will Balor manage to pull off the upset, but most importantly...will Sydal finally fight to a finish?

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 LTnmO6V XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 1AbEhze

The Icon simply known as Sting suffered a loss to another legend in Stone Cold Steve Austin seven days ago and is looking to turn that around with a win tonight, which is easier said than done. His opponent? None other than Tommy End. Can The Vigilante pull of the beginnings of a winning streak, or will Tommy put an End to that before it even begins?

DIVAS MATCH

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 ZYR5btkXWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 EfwpSWD

With the other half of the tournament bracket now set, Madison Rayne and Sasha Banks look towards advancing to the finals, and neither will allow the other to do so. Rayne took second place in a recent poll to see who the fans think deserves the Women's Championship more, with Banks close behind at third. Rayne, being undefeated since her return, walks into this match at 3-0. Will she make it 4-0 and secure her spot in the finals or will Banks make it 3-1 and kill the queen's hopes of becoming champion.

MAIN EVENT

Fatal Four Way  
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 YNf9Lyw XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 86y2tRh  
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 FG2PD6HXWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 T7sY7Gt

And in tonight's Main Event, we combine one Viper, with one Cleaner, with one Irishman, with one Great One. A fatal four way match with so many factors playing a part in what's guaranteed to be an unpredictable encounter. You've got Randy with momentum that's building over the course of the last couple of weeks, and a man in Dean Ambrose that could make his presence felt during this match after what happened last week. Second you've got Sheamus, a man that has his sights set on claiming the ultimate prize in XWL. But it takes more than just talking about what you want to get there, you need to win matches, something he for the second week in a row failed to do last week. Matches like this one can change everything, so can he Brogue Kick open the door of opportunity? Or will one of his other three opponents be behind that door ready to take it for themselves? Next there's The Rock, the man that defeated Sheamus last week, when he delivered on his promise to give Sheamus an ass kicking he'd never forget. But will he do it again tonight when the stakes are much higher? Lastly, but certainly not least, Kenny Omega much like Sheamus heads into this match with determination to bounce back from last week, so can he clean the ring of all the competition and sweep in a win? On top of all these elements, lies on more VERY important one...a rumor that the winner, could find themselves in contention for the top prize in XWL. Neither of these four men can afford to lose this match, but only one of them can win, so who can fight through the numbers, and prove to be number one?

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 8:37 pm

As the camera's start to roll, the opening video sequence for Anarchy starts to play showing a plethora of current XWL Superstars and Divas, then as the video ends an impressive display of Firework's explode of the Stage as the hot crowd here in St Louis usher in the Fourth ever edition of Anarchy as the camera's show various groups of fans in the crowd cheering for the action they're set to see, holding up signs for all of their favorites, ranging from CM Punk to Eva Marie. then after a while, the theme music of General Manager Stephanie McMahon starts to play through out the arena

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 3z1yE11

With her music playing Stephanie walks out onto the stage and hastily makes her way down to the ring clearly with something important to get off her chest

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 PbvnirK

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Now this is a way to start Anarchy, the General Manager herself, Stephanie McMahon.

Michael Cole
I'm sure she has a lot of her mind, between Mr McMahon coming out here last week, to what almost happened to her at the hands of Brock Lesnar, let alone that upcoming Special Event, Stephanie certainly has a lot on the plate.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
I've got a feeling it's all going to be business tonight.

As she reaches ringside, Stephanie walks up the ring steps, and enters the ring between the bottom and middle ropes, and with a microphone already in her hands she gets ready to address the XWL universe as her music fades out

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 MKL6Boh

[Stephanie McMahon]
We are just one week away from the first Special Event since our revival, XWL Breakthrough! And at that event we will crown a brand new Women's Champion where the winners of the two Semi-Finals this week will face off in a historic match for the right to call themselves the champion in what might go down as the most competitive Diva's roster XWL has ever assembled. Whether it's the veteran ring general of the Division, Natalya, The undefeated Killer Queen Madison Rayne, or one of the new comers, The Boss Sasha Banks or The Red Queen Eva Marie, one of those Ladies will etch their name in history next week as the Undisputed face of the Women's Division.

Sections of the crowd cheer in anticipation for the crowning of the new champion, looking forward to the two Semi-Finals here tonight

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Q7Wdmxn

[Stephanie McMahon]
But that's not all, because in the Main Event we will be crowning a brand NEW World Heavyweight Champion! And tonight the first participant in that match will be revealed. For the last three weeks I've been watching everything and everyone closely, and after watching what they've done in the last few weeks, I know that that Superstar is the right person for the job. And despite what anybody might think of them, I know that this person is more than good enough to become the new XWL World Heavyweight Champion.

The crowd seem to be happy, eagerly await to find out who the first participant is going to be at Breakthrough for the World Heavyweight Championship

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 ObRCdOz

[Stephanie McMahon]
So without further a due allow me to introduce you to that man. The man who at Breakthrough will compete for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship. I give to you...

Before Stephanie can announce that person, an all too familiar voice can be heard over the PA system

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Heyman4_zps54e0fe1f

[Paul Heyman]
Ladies and Gentlemen...

Then the man himself, Paul Heyman walks out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand, as the crowd say his name along with him

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Heyman2_zps01e4c7a0

[Paul Heyman]
... My name is Paul Heyman...

As Paul Heyman starts to speak to Stephanie, he starts to make his way down towards the ring, but before he can say anything he's rudely interrupted by Stephanie McMahon

[Stephanie McMahon]
What the hell do you think you're doing? You have a lot of nerve to come out here after what you pulled last week. You're lucky all three of you haven't been fired already.

As Paul slowly gets to ringside he starts to speak once again, and he slowly walks up the ring steps and enters to ring standing with in just a few steps with the woman who surely wants to rip him to shreds over the stunt he and his clients pulled last week

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 OKVINaA

[Paul Heyman]
I'm sorry to interrupt your little announcement Stephanie, but I believe there are much more pressing matters to address. For example, what about what happened the last time you stepped foot into this ring and you were just mere seconds away from an F5.

As he reminds the crowd of what happened last week, the last time these two shared the ring together crowd are mixed between boos and cheers, with many fans having mixed emotions over how they feel about what happened. Many who dislike Stephanie McMahon perhaps feel that they went too far when they threatened to put her through the mat

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 ERLgD28

[Paul Heyman]
Let's talk about how last week you slapped me across the face and had the nerve to critise me for being a failure? Quite the contrary, Mrs McMahon, a failure I am not, in case you weren't aware I am the One being the One, who last week not only did your dirty work and Suplexed Suicide all over the ring, outside the ring, over by the Announcers table, damn near into the crowd, and he is The Beast who defeated not just one, but two men last week, without hesitation. He is The Beast who defeated The Celtic Warrior Sheamus, and the weke before that The Big Guy Ryback inside a Sixteen Foot Steel Cage. I am The One behind The One Beast in this business to ever hold the World Heavyweight Championships not only in WWE, not only in New Japan, but in the UFC also. I am The One bhind the most dominant star in wrestling today. I am The One behind the baddest ass kicking machine in all the land. I am The One behind The Beast, BROOOCK LESNAR!

As he emphatically announces his clients name the crowd continue to be split between cheers and boos, but unaffected by their opinions Paul Heyman continues with what he was saying

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Z0dVmCX

[Paul Heyman]
But as we both know, that's not my only client is it?

A larger section of the crowd starts to cheer knowing exactly who he's talking about, but a small section boos. Again not happy with his involvement of the events last week.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 NEweF2j

[Paul Heyman]
Because my other client, is the former REIGNING, DEFENDING, UNDISPUTED, XWL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE WORLD, and the only man who can rightfully claim a stake at becoming the Champion once again, he is the Voice of the Voiceless, he is without a doubt in my mind the Best Wrestler in the World, he is my best friend, he is...

And again as with his own name as Heyman says the name of his client the crowd gladly say it along with him

[Paul Heyman]
C...M... Punk!

Following that the crowd start to chant his name defiantly

CM PUNK!
CM PUNK!
CM PUNK!

Then after a few seconds Heyman continues with his speech

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 BMwlgYY

[Paul Heyman]
But we both know, you won't give him what he's due, will you. You'd rather die than allow a Paul Heyman Guy become the champion once again, but hey what do I know? I've only guided some of the elite stars in this business to stardom,l I've only gave countless of stars the platform and the ability to tap into whatever they needed to tap into to become a success in this cruel business, and well it doesn't take a genius for me to tell you that CM Punk is without a doubt the most deserving man to get an opportunity at the championship that he never lost in the first place. I mean why should the new champion whoever it may be get an honest shot at Immortality? When you could instead have them compared to CM Punk, the rightful champion? But go ahead Stephanie, let the world know just who will be competing for the XWL Heavyweight Championship of the World. Go ahead, I've love to here it.

Heyman gestures to Stephanie to take the floor as she stares daggers through him, but she slowly does so, not breaking eye contact with the self proclaimed Voice of the Voice of the Voiceless

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 JZjI75M

[Stephanie McMahon]
You're always so sure of yourself aren't you Heyman? You've always got to open your mouth where it doesn't belong. And don't you think for even a second that I've forgotten what you and your clients did to me last week, and just so you know Heyman, and mark my words you will pay for what you did to me. You wanted a war? Then it's a war you're going to get, and just like every other time, some way or another, the McMahon's will always WIN. But THIS whole little thing will have to wait, and believe me Heyman, I will make you pay for what you did to me. But believe it or not, I am happy you're out here Paul. Because I wanted to see the look no your face when you find out the man who will be competing in the Main Event of Breakthrough for the World Championship. And MAYBE you're right, MAYBE whoever become's champion will always be compared to your client CM Punk, MAYBE no matter what they do they'll never be able to get out of CM Punk's shadow, and they'll never be able to escape the fact that the only reason they're champion is because I stripped CM Punk of that very title.

At the reminder of Punk being stripped of the championship the pro-Punk section of the crowd start to boo

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 QPhPoXU

[Stephanie McMahon]
No matter who the Champion will be, we both know CM Punk will be right on their tail, and he will want a shot to regain his championship and to pick back up from it ended a few weeks ago. Now that's something believe it or not I'd like to see him try and do, because the first individual I've selected to compete for the XWL World Heavyweight Championship at Breakthrough is a man both you and Punk know very well, and that man is...

BROCK LESNAR!

As Stephanie announce Lesnar's name a rush of shock comes across the entire arena, and the look of Heyman's face tells the entire tale, he can't believe what he's just heard

Michael Cole
What? You've got to be kidding me!

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Did I just hear that?

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
There's no way.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
I can't believe this.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
I don't think Heyman can either.

Michael Cole
What on earth is she thinking.

As the news still echoes around the arena, Heyman's face slowly turns from shock into one of glee as he slowly comes to terms with hearing one of two names he never thought he'd hear..

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 ToKUUPh

[Stephanie McMahon]
Oh, and Paul, you're right. Just make sure you remind Brock that he'll NEVER be as good of a champion as CM Punk was.

As Stephanie turns Heyman's own words against him she shoves the microphone into his chest, as the previously ecstatic face quickly turns to stunned as he realizes the ramifications of what just occurred, and she walks off exiting the ring as she entered and she music begin to play once again

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 4548_stephanie_mcmahon

As McMahon starts to walk up the ramp, Heyman remains stood still in the ring trying to comprehend what just happened. He certainly never expected this to happen, not in a million years.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
I think Stephanie just out foxed Paul Heyman.

Jerry "The King" Lawler
Heyman looks like he just saw his life flash before his eyes.

Michael Cole
He said it himself, the next champion will never be as good as CM Punk. And now he's got to tell Brock that?

Jerry "The King" Lawler
And what will CM Punk think? His own ally, the man he went to for help over being stripped of the title, could be the next man who holds it.

John "Bradshaw" Layfield
Paul Heyman's happy family might be about to crumble..

The camera cuts back to Stephanie walking up the ramp clearly happy with her announcement, as XWL heads to it's first commercial break of the show
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 9:27 pm

Bang wrote:

[Stephanie McMahon]
Just make sure you remind Brock that he'll NEVER be as good of a champion as CM Punk was.

Rekt.

Brock Lesnar has a 50% chance of becoming World Heavyweight Champion, R.I.P anyone's hopes of taking it from him if that happens.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:27 am

P.R Son wrote:
Bang wrote:

[Stephanie McMahon]
Just make sure you remind Brock that he'll NEVER be as good of a champion as CM Punk was.

Rekt.

Brock Lesnar has a 50% chance of becoming World Heavyweight Champion, R.I.P anyone's hopes of taking it from him if that happens.

Dean Ambrose is beating his ass tonight though.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 10:44 am

Also the league has spoken, more diva polls, or at least polls that include Eva Marie.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:32 pm

:eva
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:40 pm

When Breakdown returns from its first commercial break of the show, the fans just tuning in are shown a quick recap of the shocking events that transpired before the break.

A confident Stephanie McMahon—looking to avenge how helpless the trio of Paul Heyman, CM Punk and Brock Lesnar made her look last week—looks Heyman dead in the eye and informs him that his client, Brock Lesnar himself, will be one of the men competing for XWL’s World Heavyweight Championship at Breakthrough.

This wasn’t an olive branch.

The screen turns black and white to enhance the dramatic effect of the moment where Stephanie reveals the rub: “Just make sure you remind Brock that he'll NEVER be as good of a champion as CM Punk was.” Her words echo as the image lingers on Heyman’s stunned face.

The camera cuts to Stephanie McMahon watching the replay on the television monitor in her office. She’s smiling. She runs a hand through her hair, then nods, pleased that she was able to knock an enemy down so many pegs.

-Stephanie McMahon-
That’ll show that son of a bitch to put his hands on me—on a McMahon! They thought they could embarrass me, in my ring, on my show, in my company?!

Stephanie scoffs and shakes her head.

-Stephanie McMahon-
No, I don’t think so. We always get the last la–

Her office door opens off-screen causing Stephanie to snap around. Her hair slices through the hair, and her eyes are open wide in shock–or is that fear? Is she about to pay for what she did moments ago?

In the blink of those once-wide eyes, her face becomes twisted in anger.

She wipes loose strands of hair out of face then crosses her arms. The camera zooms out to reveal that it’s J & J Security who’ve entered the room. He practically spits out her words when she finally addresses them.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Just where in the hell were you two last week when Brock Lesnar had me on his shoulders ready to F5 me through the mat?

For several seconds neither man offers an explanation, for fear that there is actually no explanation that would satisfy Stephanie and satiate her anger.

And they’re probably right.

Struggling to look Stephanie in the eyes, Mercury clears his throat, and Noble fidgets with his tie.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Well?!

Noble runs a hand of his head and watches as Mercury attempts to answer.

-Joey Mercury-
We we were...

-Stephanie McMahon-
You were what?

-Jamie Noble-
We were looking for Suicide.

Stephanie clenches her jaw and speaks through her grinding teeth.

-Stephanie McMahon-
You went looking for a man who disappeared in thin air? Tell me that’s a joke. Please.

-Joey Mercury-
It’s not.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Where in the world did possibly you expect to find him?

-Jamie Noble-
We thought he might have been somewhere in the arena.

-Stephanie McMahon-
The only thing you should have been worried about was me being in the ring alone with them because every now and then even I need backup. You two weren’t this incompetent when Seth was around.

Mercury raises his hands defensively.

-Joey Mercury-
Look Stephanie, we’re sorry and we–

Noble cuts him off.

-Jamie Noble-
And we just got a lot of things on our plates right now, Stephanie. You’ve got your battle to fight and we’ve got hours. When Seth had his title wrongfully taken from him by your father it was just you or him or his fans that took it hard.

-Joey Mercury-
We were practically the champions ourselves. We went through hell for weeks to make sure the title wasn’t disgraced by being in the hands of Alex Shelley. We damn near sacrificed everything at Final Stand in that ladder match to help Seth win the title.

-Jamie Noble-
Hell, I pulled the damn belt down myself!

-Joey Mercury-
So we are sorry, Steph, but weren’t out there chasing our tails.

-Jamie Noble-
We were out there hunting prey that needs to be put down.

Stephanie nods slowly, moved by their passion.

-Stephanie McMahon-
You’re right, men. You are absolutely right. Things were going perfectly until that masked freak thought he could ride Seth’s coattails to the top. My father used that injury as an excuse to stick his nose where it didn’t belong, and strip seth of the championship.

Her lips curl up into a malicious, wicked smile.

-Stephanie McMahon-
He may have pulled some strings to declare that Seth could no longer be Intercontinental Champion, but he didn’t exactly say that the title had to be defended anytime soon, now did he? Hell, I might just wait until Seth’s arm is all healed up before I decide that it’s time for an Intercontinental Championship match.

Now it’s Noble and Mercury who find themselves smiling.

-Stephanie McMahon-
Or, I might even decide to reward the two loyal men who have helped shape The Authority into what it is by making them co-holders of the title.

J & J rub their palms together conspiratorially.

-Jamie Noble-
But before we worry about that, we want to make sure that Suicide is out of the picture once and for all.

-Joey Mercury-
We want him in a handicap match at Breakthrough, and once we wipe him out, Jaime and I will personally make sure Lesnar and Punk are no longer a threat.

Stephanie chuckles, loving the sound of that.

-Stephanie McMahon-
You’ve got your match. When we’re done showing that there’s no man or beast that can stop us.

The screen is suddenly engulfed in static.

When it’s cleared up, we’re looking at a live shot of the arena that’s bathed in darkness.

Three pictures of Seth Rollins, Jamie Noble and Joey Mercury appear on the titantron. Rollins’ picture has a red, bloody X over it. Noble’s and Mercury’s have bullseyes on them.

Suicide’s deep, distorted voices booms through the speakers:

Not all martyrs are heroes.

Breakdown fades to a hype up video of tonight’s blockbuster main event between Randy Orton, Kenny Omega, Sheamus and The Rock, who are all vying for a chance to face Brock Lesnar at Breakthrough with the World Heavyweight Championship on the line.

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 3:49 pm

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 0DaiekX XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 TIfati9

Fresh off a commercial break, Suicide is in the ring letting his actions do the speaking for him instead of uttering threats from the shadows.

He’s pulling himself to his feet on the apron, clearly sore after a grueling match.

During the commercial break wrote:
Getting a running start, Suicide flies over the top rope and crashes down onto Itami on the outside of the ring. Both men are down as the crowd goes crazy.

Inside the ring, Itami pushes himself off the ground, turns around and intercepts an airborne Suicide with a stiff kick to the chest! Suicide rolls around the rubbing the spot on the suit Itami’s boot collided with. Meanwhile, Itami falls to his knees, Suicide’s full body weight dropping onto Itami’s leg did some damage too.

They get up at the same time; Itami strikes first with another lightning quick, equally powerful kick to the chest that sends Suicide staggering backward into the rope. Itami presses on the attack, though his leg is visibly bothering him now. He shoots Suicide across the ring then misses with a back elbow attack while Suicide picks up some steam running to the other side of the ring.

The masked man races back over to the Itami where he leaps onto his shoulders looking to snap off a hurricanrana. He almost gets it before Itami muscles him back up with every ounce of strength he has then drives Suicide down into the mat with a liger bomb.

One

Two

Suicide pops his shoulders off the mat. Itami falls backward out of a seat position, laying his back against the mat. He realizes he can’t take too much time to catch his breath, however, and rolls under the bottom rope onto the apron. He begins the long climb up to the top rope, and Suicide not moving a muscle since that huge powerbomb can only be good news for Itami.

Throwing caution to the wind, Itami leaps off the top rope but nobody’s home for the double foot stomp. Itami rolls through it quickly getting back onto his feet and in a position to retake control of the match.

By the time he turns around all he sees is Suicide charging toward him.

Suicide hits a front dropkick delivered with so much force that it sends Itami flying back first into the turnbuckles. Itami stumbles forward into Suicide’s waiting arms who hoists him onto his shoulder, ready to end the match with the Detonation Kick.

No, Itami isn’t ready for the fight to end, driving the point of his elbow into the side of Suicide’s head again and again and again until his feet touch the mat again. Now it’s his chance to bring the match to a close. Itami spins Suicide around and lifts him into the same fireman’s carry position he found himself in just moments ago.

Itami throws Suicide off his shoulders, but Suicide catches Itami’s leg a mere inch before the knee could connect. Suicide spins Itami around by shoving Itami’s leg away then Suicide doubles Itami over with a spinning back kick to the gut. Again Suicide picks Itami off the ground and this time he hits the Detonation Kick!

But Itami doesn’t go down!

Itami screams, and Suicide scrambles to his feet and goes for a wild roundhouse kick that Itami ducks under. Itami peppers Suicide with rapid-fire slaps to the face, alternating between hands, he turns on a dime to score a bit hit with a back fist, then he connects with a vicious roundhouse kick! Suicide looks to be knocked out before he even hits the mat! But that burst of offense took a lot out of Itami, and he collapses to the mat.

The crowd is on their feet cheering loudly, completely enthused that they’re being treated to such a competitive battle already.

At the sight of J & J Security making their way onto the stage, the mood instantly sours.

Itami, unaware of the new guests, pushes himself off the ground. he’s forcing himself, his body to continue this match. He sees Suicide using the ropes to pull himself to his feet, and like a shark that has smelled blood in the water, Itami signals that he’s ready to end this to the delight of the fans. He turns and sees Noble and Mercury on the ring apron.

They freeze in their tracks, watching as Itami now walks over to them with his arms out as if to ask what the big deal is. Noble shouts, “Unless you want a beating too, I suggest you get out of the way.” Itami doesn’t look to be a big fan of the idea, but Mercury gives him another chance. “This doesn’t involve you! Get hell–

Suicide charges forward and dropkicks Itami in the lower back and Itami sends J & J flying off the apron when the three collide. Itami staggers backward into Suicide, and Suicide drapes Itami’s leg over his neck, then he flips Itami over and plants him face-first on the mat with the Suicide Solution!

He crawls into the pin, making sure to hook the leg and gets the three count!

Suicide gets onto a knee then does his signature taunt, stretching his arms out while Itami lies beneath him. He watches as J & J back up the ramp, suddenly deciding that they don’t feel like fighting tonight. Over the wave of cheers for Suicide and boos for himself and Mercury, Noble shouts, “Enjoy this while it lasts, because it won’t be happening at Breakthrough!”

Suicide says and does nothing.

He just watches.

Watches as J & J realize they’ve done nothing to rattle him. That pisses Noble off who starts running down the ramp, but Mercury holds him back. He won’t be so calm when we rip that mask off his face; I can guarantee that!” They head backstage, and Anarchy rolls on.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:09 pm

A graphic to the current bracket of The Womens Championship Tournament appears as we return to tonight's episode of Anarchy.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Pd5hST3

The bracket remains on screen as we hear our commentary team talk in the background.

[JBL]
Last week saw the first round of The Womens Championship Tournament take place, as you can see Eva Marie, Natalya, Sasha Banks, and Madison Rayne all have advanced to tonight, the Semi-Finals!

[Michael Cole]
We saw Madison continue her undefeated streak since the return, going three wins to zero losses.

[King]
Becky Lynch taking a nasty spill off the apron resulting in Eva Marie advancing via countout, bouncing back from her first loss the previous week to Madison Rayne.

[JBL]
And both Natalya, and Sasha Banks, two women had yet to taste victory until last week, finally did. Could you imagine if they reached the finals? The last time they competed against one another the match went over thirty minutes and we still didn't get a winner.

[Michael Cole]
You know, it's interesting you mention that, because earlier today, I sat down with Natalya and actually asked her about Sasha Banks, and a number of topics such as her match tonight with Eva Marie, and who she'd like to face in the finals if she can advance. So let's go now to that interview.

Footage starts to play, showing Michael Cole somewhere backstage, looking straight into the camera to kick things off.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 FJ93YGY

[Michael Cole]
Good evening, I'm Michael Cole, and tonight I'll be sitting down with a very special guest, please welcome...Natalya!

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 BdEwXlb

We cut to the left, and see Natalya dressed casually, sitting across from Michael Cole ready to get things started.

[Natalya]
Hi guys, and thank you Michael for having me.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 KQFwVcU

[Michael Cole]
Let's talking about something near and dear to your heart, let's talk about The Divas Division. Many would say that the women of XWL are the main focus right now, how does it feel to be apart of the division at a time like this?

Nattie's face lights up, she hasn't yet said a word, yet we already can tell how overjoyed she is..

[Natalya]
I..you know, words really can't even begin to describe it. We're killing it, and I'm so happy to be part of the reason why the Divas Division is I'd say stealing the show, week...after week.

[Michael Cole]
What about your boss, Layla. Do you think her being in charge is part of the reason that you as women are being featured more prominently?

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 YcgSPSj

[Natalya]
Yeah, I never thought I'd ever agree with that...but I've gotta give the devil her due. I think Layla has done a terrific job of giving us the platform to be bigger than we've been in a very long time. As someone that she once screwed out of The Divas Championship...my last title reign I had at that...it's strange to now be in a position to be champion again, because of her arranging this tournament.

[Michael Cole]
We'll get into that in a moment, but first...how did you feel about The Divas Championship being retired in favor of something old, yet new and fresh?

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 JsJEVq5

[Natalya]
It's bittersweet, The Divas Championship had such a rich history, and it's been defended in so many monumental matches...against some of the best this company has ever seen...but as they say, it's a new era...out with old, and in with...something that doesn't look like it belonged in a Barbie dream set. I'll miss it, but the new championship belt can be taken a lot more seriously, and that's going to help legitimize us even more.

[Michael Cole]
You spoke of the tournament a minute ago, tell me what it means for you.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Te95uDj

[Natalya]
It means that finally, after years and years as nothing more than a supporting act in the division, I have my chance to do what I do best, which is wrestle...and wrestle my way into probably the most important championship match in my entire career.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 QbhEAa3

[Michael Cole]
Last week XWL posted a poll on it's website to ask the fans who they felt was most deserving of winning the tournament. Did you happen to check that out?

Her glow fades, and her head lowers, it's obvious by her reaction alone that she did in fact see it...

[Natalya]
Um, yeah...I...I saw it.

[Michael Cole]
Why do you think someone like yourself would not get any percentage of the vote, yet...pretty much everyone else who had put themselves out there before last week, did? Are you upset with how it turned out? Do you maybe see this as motivation to stand out a little bit more? Tell me.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 XwyaaEN

[Natalya]
I'm not sure why people don't feel like I'm deserving of winning the tournament...I mean, Sasha and I finally got our first wins last week, she got votes, yet I didn't...what separates us? Is it the fact that they want someone that hasn't been champion? I don't blame them for how they feel, it's the fans that make all of this possible anyways, so I could never be mad. But I am a little disappointed, I wish they felt like I deserved it or maybe even just believed I could win. Maybe that's why winning this tournament is so dire for me. If I can win, if I can outlast every other diva, that'll show them that hey, I'm still here...and I can still be champion even if it hasn't happened within the last five years.

[Michael Cole]
How do you stay so motivated after not holding a title in XWL for such a long period of time?

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Y3VaRiJ

[Natalya]
To be honest, I think that's why I haven't been champion...when the first year passed, and then it became two...you stop believing in yourself, you see all these shiny new toys getting played with, and you're just...there. You're not who everyone is talking about anymore, you're not who everyone fears anymore...that's why I took such a long hiatus from XWL. Because, I needed to step away and rid myself of all the doubt and negativity. I can still go, I can still hang with the best of them, and so whether it happens at Breakthrough or not...I'm not going to give up. I love wrestling, and I want to be that girl, the one that doesn't get caught up with all the drama, and just wants to represent the division the way it deserves to be.

[Michael Cole]
I believe a lot of people would say you proved you could still "go" during your match with Sasha Banks two weeks ago, what went through your mind during that match?

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 ByvCFiq

[Natalya]
OH MY GOD! How is she doing this? HOW AM I DOING THIS? Did you see us, Cole? She'd try one thing, I'd see it, try something of my own, she'd see that, I'd see what she went to do next...IT WAS CRAZY! I've never been in the ring with someone like that, never.

[Michael Cole]
Were you disappointed with the way it ended? You two seemed to get caught up in the moment, and didn't hear the referee. Do you think it would have ever ended at the rate it was going?

[Natalya]
I was crushed when I heard "ten!" we were just letting each other have it, you know? Fighting, giving the fans a true heartfelt battle...so I hate that it ended the way it did. But truthfully, I don't even know how she was going to beat me, or I was going to beat her. We knew what each other were going to do before we even knew ourselves.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 XoloYdH

[Michael Cole]
The fans have been advocating for it, do you think we'll see "one more match" between you two?

[Natalya]
If I have anything to do with it? YES. We have unfinished business, she got me all steamed up, and this kettle needs to blow. Imagine if it were in the finals at Breakthrough?

[Michael Cole]
It'd certainly be a battle for the ages, would you say she's who you'd rather face or would it be Madison Rayne?

[Natalya]
I'd love to face Sasha of course, but I would love to face Madison Rayne too. She's the one that's undefeated right now, that's a big thing. She just beat Eva two weeks ago in a battle of queens, so how would she fair in a battle between The Killer Queen, and The Queen of Harts? I guess we'll see.

[Michael Cole]
My last topic, pertains to tonight, your opponent specifically. She's the most talked about woman on the roster, everyone has an opinion about her, mostly bad...what do you think about Eva Marie?

Natalya places her hand under her chin, trying to figure out what to say, as Eva has been very controversial. But Natalya's said she doesn't want to be apart of the drama, so she can't exactly be catty towards her. Natalya suddenly smiles, then raises her hand up.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 NhPebSi

[Natalya]
I think if anyone has ever needed a sense filled slap to the face, it would be her. I don't care about her wanting fame, or her face on posters, none of that matters. If people wanna hate her for it, more power to them. What I can't stand however, is what she did last week. I understand wanting to win by any means necessary, pull the tights, use the ropes...it's still a pin okay. But how could someone want to advance in a championship tournament, by countout? What did you prove? Do you think you can do that in a championship match? I'm not sure if she's familiar with the rules of wrestling, but no sweetheart, you cannot become a champion that way, therefore what you did, is deprive yourself of the chance to actually be taken seriously.

[Michael Cole]
You feel like she took the easy way out?

[Natalya]
Absolutely, and in turn she's only made things harder for herself. Because if that's the only way she can win a match as important as that, pardon me for being so direct...she's screwed!

[Michael Cole]
So do you feel like you're superior, and you've got tonight's match in the bag?

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 MEmSrPI

[Natalya]
I may disagree with her means of winning, but it does show she's scrappy, she'll do whatever it takes...even if it discredits her as a competitor..so that doesn't make me automatically the winner and her the loser. If this were about morals, I'd win every time, because I want the best from my opponent, I don't want to take advantage of a certain situation. The sad truth is people like her get ahead a lot more often than people like me. Because we normally would look at her and what she's done, and say...okay, she did one thing really well, I'll just avoid that and it'll be easy. But I'm not like that, she's a threat...no matter how big or small, she stands in my way of the finals...and my chance at being XWL Womens Champion, that's reason enough to take her seriously. Let just hope she takes me seriously too, because I'm not just any opponent, I'm made in the dungeon baby, and this Hart's beat, doesn't stop.

Upon delivering that final remark, Natalya flashes a smile, and lightly laughs under her breath.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 FdrbYcE

It's The Red Queen Vs The Queen of Harts tonight, who will advance to Breakthrough and have a fifty percent chance of becoming XWL Womens Champion? The footage concludes as we fade away from Natalya's grin.

Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 6:30 pm

Anarchy rolls on after Natalya's interview with Michael Cole with Dolph Ziggler sitting in catering with XWL interviewer Renee Young. Dolph is apparently in the middle of talking as the Canadian beside him listens intently.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_WHAT_S_ON_THE_DVD_-_JBL___Renee_Show_Ep___127_mp4_000065298

[DOLPH ZIGGLER]
...So, you totes get what I'm trying to say, right?

[RENEE YOUNG]
Yes! She was totally disrespectful to you, Zigs! That girl is just so...agitating! I know I'm supposed to be impartial while I do my job, but sometimes I just have to keep myself from knocking girls like her down a peg!

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_WHAT_S_ON_THE_DVD_-_JBL___Renee_Show_Ep___127_mp4_000071304

[RENEE YOUNG]
So, what's the deal with you and Summer Rae? Did you guys call it quits or what? 'Cause it seemed like you were trying to flirt with Eva a couple weeks ago. I-I mean, I don't want to pry, Dolph, I just...

[DOLPH ZIGGLER]
Nah, nah, I get it, Renee. She decided to move onto...things during the time XWL was off TV.

[RENEE YOUNG]
...You mean, "bigger and better things?"

[DOLPH ZIGGLER]
Believe me, what she moved onto definitely isn't bigger or better.

Dolph chuckles softly before stealing a slice of pizza from the plate in front of a flushed Renee, taking a bite out of it as Renee comes to and playfully slaps his shoulder.

[RENEE YOUNG]
Hey!

[DOLPH ZIGGLER]
Oh...whoops?

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_WHAT_S_ON_THE_DVD_-_JBL___Renee_Show_Ep___127_mp4_000086319

[RENEE YOUNG]
So...you and her are done?

[DOLPH ZIGGLER]
Yeah, pretty much done, Renee. Why?

[RENEE YOUNG]
Ah...nevermind. So, when are you getting back in the ring? I know you had that arthroscopic surgery on your knee during the hiatus and all...

[DOLPH ZIGGLER]
Dr. Sampson said sometime after the holidays. Hey, I know Thanksgiving is like, two months before our's in Canada...you guys still celebrate Christmas on December 25th, right?

Renee simply just chuckles to herself, shaking her head.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_WHAT_S_ON_THE_DVD_-_JBL___Renee_Show_Ep___127_mp4_000074307

[RENEE YOUNG]
Yes! We're not that weird! C'mon now, Zigman!

[DOLPH ZIGGLER]
Just checking babe, just checking!

[RENEE YOUNG]
I think you're just trying to hate on Canada, "babe".

Dolph smirks in response.

[DOLPH ZIGGLER]
Nah! I love Canada...just not their hockey teams.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_WHAT_S_ON_THE_DVD_-_JBL___Renee_Show_Ep___127_mp4_000089322

[RENEE YOUNG]
Oh, I know you're not hating on my Leafs!

[DOLPH ZIGGLER]
Who, me? Anyways, gotta go, Renee. Good luck with the interviews. I'll try and catch a couple.

Dolph gives Renee a quick hug, swiping her other piece of pizza without her knowledge before leaving catering and a blushing Renee Young behind. However, once she looks down, she simply scoffs with mock annoyance, tapping on her phone as Anarchy keeps chugging along.

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 9:18 pm

The screen switches to Tom Phillips on standby with Eva Marie in a typical interview setting. Eva comes off as her usual condescending self, eyeing Tom up and down with pure disdain while he jumps right into the unneeded introduction.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 FN5KjXO

Tom Phillips
Ladies and gentleman, I'm here with Eva Marie, yet again. Eva, last week you advanced to the semi-finals of the Women's Championship tournament off a controversial countout over Becky Lynch. What are your thoughts on the result of your match?

«Eva Marie»
I don't see anything controversial about it, and neither did the official.

Tom bites his tongue, and simply nods his head in response.

Tom Phillips
Fair enough, but some of the Divas are under the impression that you took the easy way out in order to defeat Becky Lynch.

«Eva Marie»
Who exactly are we talking about here, Tom?

Tom Phillips
Well, earlier tonight we heard Natalya voice her opinion-

Eva raises her hand, halting Tom's sentence, and rolls her eyes before nodding to herself.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 SeLAsEc

«Eva Marie»
Right. When I want advice on how to become the definition of washed up, or a trophy wife with literally not a single vote in the polls, she'll be the first person I go to. Until then, bye Natalya.

The Red Queen puts on an effortlessly hollow smile and patronizingly waves to the camera.

Tom Phillips
Later on you'll be facing Natalya in the semifinals, where the winner will advance to compete for the revamped Women's Championship next week at Breakthrough. Do you have any further words on your opponent for tonight?

Eva scoffs, glancing down briefly as she holds back a laugh.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 ArZeul9

«Eva Marie»
Oh Tom, I've got plenty to say. First I faced the Killer Queen, and now I'm facing the drag queen. If Natalya expects me to be humble and respect those who came before me, she can rightfully take her place behind me, where she belongs. And after tonight, that's exactly where she'll be. Left in the dust while I move onto the Women's Championship match at Breakthrough.

Tom Phillips
If you come out victorious again against Natalya, who would you like to face for the Women's Championship next week?

«Eva Marie»
Obviously I've never faced Sasha Banks before, but if she wins tonight I was thinking of sending her some custom extensions from my Bellami hair line. We can't have any commoners in a championship match, and it's pretty clear she needs all the help she can get. As for Madeline...

Eva pauses, searching for the correct words, completely unaware of the error she just made regarding Madison Rayne's name. Tom looks as if he's about to interject and correct the Red Queen, but thinks better of it and briefly shakes his head to the camera.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 LHsCNwb

«Eva Marie»
I would be happy if I never had to look at her half-done makeup or tragic hair again, but I have to admit.. Nothing would make me happier than ending her minor, irrelevant little streak and starting my reign as Women's Champion on the same night.

Tom Phillips
Confident as always. Eva, what are your thoughts on the retirement of the XWL Diva's Championship, and the rebirth of the Women's Championship?

Eva shrugs subtly, placing the ends of her infamous red hair to her liking.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 EqFfhSk

«Eva Marie»
I like it, it'll go a lot nicer with the outfit I have laid out for Breakthrough. The last thing we need is a clash during my first Championship photoshoot.

Tom Phillips
Right, that would be completely unacceptable.

The red-haired Diva nods, not picking up on Tom's hidden sarcasm.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 L6jFyWn
«Eva Marie»
It's been decent, Tom, but I have to get my match over with so I can make it to my hair appointment on time. We can't have these roots showing up uninvited for my first pay-per-view match. You understand.

Tom Phillips
Yeah, of course, gotta keep those roots on fleek.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 2m8FgZy

Eva raises her flawless brow, feeling secondhand embarrassment for the young interviewer, and simply walks away, leaving Tom to awkwardly recover from his failed attempt to relate to the struggles of being the Red Queen.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 12:42 am

A video positions itself on the screen in black and white with the song (Fallen Angel - Three Days Grace) blaring loudly and a voice over of Becky Lynch can be heard in the distance as an echo.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 I2mse8M

Despite my best efforts, I’m my own worst enemy This of course coincides with her loss against Eva Marie and is seeking some sort of redemption to the cause. She can be seen wearing a hood backstage with the back turned to the camera near the pitch black curtains preparing for a match.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 3salpi6

Going through the curtains, the video changes frames and comes to a pose of her arms out taking in the moment of her on the ramp way. Nothing can take away her spirit and she’s becoming one with the adrenaline rush up-taking her body. Another voice over can be heard after each step she takes backwards in the video.

Pick yourself up, don’t collect the dust of your losses, I tell myself

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 TJWcscl

The song begins to pick up and changes to a fiery red, Becky propping up Sasha Banks in an awkward position grinding away at her arm with the Dis-Arm-Her. Reminiscing back to the premiere episode of Anarchy. Her callous facial expression, shows how much she wants this symbolizing there is no brittle bone left inside her body.

Becky’s voice can be heard increasing in decibels louder than before.

We stand united, and united we fall, and I woke up alone after the midnight call. What matters is now, I AM NOT STOPPING EVER!  What defines us is our ability to capsize our weaknesses and gain strength in our failures

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 5IRMv2I

The video changes back to a black and white scheme, loses the tempo and gets caught in slow motion. Standing in the desolate ring is Becky with both of her hands running through her hair. Staring off up the ramp, realizing her dream is still well enough alive. The last and final voice over is played without any after effect or dubbing.

Breakthrough is drawing near .. and I will break on through to the other side, I . . BECK you didn’t see that coming. Her laughter is not falling on deaf ears, her sense of humor hasn’t gone misplaced and the video concludes it’s sequence. with Becky setting her sights on the future and not relying on the past to guide her journey.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2015 8:52 pm

The camera cuts backstage to reveal the one and only, Dean Ambrose. Ambrose walks through the back, appearing to come from the parking lot area, taping up his wrist. He sucks on his lip, doing weird things as usual. His eyes don't leave his tape, obviously prepping for Lesnar.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 039joQA

"Excuse me, Dean!"

Dean looks up as the camera pans over to find Renee Young. She has a mic in hand, approaching Dean. Ambrose shrugs, allowing her to.

{{Renee Young}}
Dean, can I have a moment of your time please.

{{Dean Ambrose}}
Does this uh, count as an interview?

{{Renee Young}}
I mean, I guess so, I-

Dean suddenly looks at the camera, staring at it for a moment. Renee looks down, slightly confused at this.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 2TCopuA

She then continues, not knowing really what else to do.

{{Renee Young}}
I wanted your thoughts on how last week's show ended.

Dean almost grins in response.

{{Dean Ambrose}}
Well ya see Renee, last week was a good week for me. I got to A, end the show and B, kick Randy Orton's ass. It's almost like Christmas came early for me, to be honest. But hey, it was deserved, wasn't it? I mean after all Randy did blindside me as I was getting ready for my match. He even made sure that I forfeited to The Undertaker who I was really keen on fighting. But no, he had to spoil my fun so why shouldn't I spoil his?

{{Renee Young}}
You have a point, I guess Dean, but do you think that this situtation has evolved to the point where he will try to attack you again?

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 743u135

{{Dean Ambrose}}
I sure hope so. As I said two weeks ago when I went out to that ring and looked him in his eye: I'm serious. He threw the first punch when he tried to RKO me and that didn't work for him real well, now did it? So why not prove another point in me begging for him to come out there tonight to try and spoil my match again. I'll gladly give him another taste of what he deserves.

{{Renee Young}}
Speaking of your match tonight, you go one on one with Brock Lesnar, who seems unstoppable and has just been named number one contender for the World Championship. How do you expect to beat the most dominant force in XWL currently?

Dean pauses, thinking this question over quite indepthly.

{{Dean Ambrose}}
I don't. Renee, I've spent my entire live being kicked around. When I use to walk around the streets as a teenager, with my hoodie on and a cigarette in my mouth, which kids shouldn't do, I was told I'd never amount to anything. When I was in school, I was told that I'd never pass. When I got onto the indie scene, I was told I'd never make it to the big leagues. I never expected anything more than that. I always expected to become nothing and be dead in a ditch by now. Well guess what? I'm standing right here and I'll be damned if anyone is going to stop me from doing what I love to do. Yeah, Heyman talks a big game for his Beast or whatever, but what he hasn't heard about is the Lunatic, that is Dean Ambrose. Earlier tonight when he was talking about all the things Brock has done, he failed to mention the one thing that Brock will do, and that's lose. Because tonight, he steps into the ring with the unpredictable. So when you ask how I expect to beat Brock, the answer is, I don't.

Young stops dead, seeming confused about that.

{{Renee Young}}
But, that doesn't make sense! You need a gameplan Dean! This guy is a monster!

{{Dean Ambrose}}
I'll see you later tonight.

Dean winks at her, walking off through the back as Renee looks after him, slightly confused at the man she just interviewed. The camera moves to a different area.
Back to top Go down
Plus
Mid Card
Plus

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 9:59 am

With the opening taking several seconds, his actual theme song would begin to finally play. The crowd are blinded by a bright white light on the main stage as in the light you can hear and see a man. Sheamus was engulfed by the white light as he stretched his arms out to his side and titled his head back and let out a loud scream. The white light faded, fireworks blasted on either side of him and Sheamus stood there on the main stage. He held a microphone tightly in his hand as he looked around. He slapped his chest, wearing of course a Sheamus 5:15 shirt. The crowd booed him of course, but he ignored them and merely smirked as he moved the microphone upwards to his face and started to speak down into it.

SHEAMUS | 5:15
My oh my, how predictable, the reaction I just got from you fellas, no cheers, just boos, just your hatred, you know who I am, you know how talented, you all know that I have all the skill in the world, yet you still remain there, sitting down on your fat asses, booing me, why is this? Why do you hate me, why can you not stand me, why is it that every time I come out here, you people just burn with hatred, you want to shout your hatred, you want to call me all the names under the sun, why is this?
(For a moment he allows his free hand to go to his face as he taps his chin mockingly, even rubbing his beard a little.) I think I know, it is because I am who I am, when I say something I do it, and you people hate it. I am not the sort of person that just sits there and tells his friends that he is going to do this and that, and that he has all these dreams and that one day he is going to fulfil them, those kinds of people are losers, they are going nowhere anytime soon! When I look around this arena and I see the people in attendance, I can see that all of you are like that, you want to do things, but you don’t have the guts to do them, that’s why you cannot stand me because I am everything you are not, I am a man of my word, and I can get the job done. I talk the talk and hell, I walk the walk. Each and every single time I get into that ring, I dominate. I have torn through everyone so far in XWL and I have made a name for myself. I have shown you all that Sheamus, is a man to be taken seriously. I am blazing my way to the top and nobody is going to stop me. The past is the past, the defeats of the last two weeks mean nothing, all that matters is tonight and what will happen to me when I eventually win the main event and move on to take MY WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP.

He lowers the microphone a little bit as he chuckles. The crowd where booing him and it was music to his ears. He knew tonight was his chance to step up, to show everyone that the defeats he has suffered have not set him back. He has three men to go through tonight and he will do it easily, because the winner, the winner of the main event gets to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship and that is all Sheamus really wants.

You people better believe me when I say that, because I am not joking around when I say you are looking at your next World Heavyweight Champion. I have worked hard, harder than anyone else to get to where I am and some fella like Kenny Omega is not going to take it away from me. I was going to stand here and talk about this fella, tell you why I am better than him, but I have no idea who he is and if I don't know who you are then it means you are not worth my time, but I will say this to little Kenny Omega. I am on top of the world right now, and I like it up here, I really do, I am having so much success that it’s ridiculous. And with all the success that I have had and I am having I want more, I need more. I want gold around my waist, I want to add more accomplishments to my growing collection, I hunger to be the best that I can be and I aim to win everything. So now that I think about it, no hold on a moment, wait scratch that, I know that I can win this massive main event, because now I want all the spoils that comes with being the winner of this important match. I want my face and my name to be everywhere, for I am what makes this company so great. I may not have been here all that long, but I have made waves, tidal waves! Everyone knows who I am, what I have done and what I am going to do! Remember people I am why so many faithful Europeans tune in, they want to see what I, Sheamus, is doing and I never disappoint. Be it winning matches, winning championships or just kicking Kenny Omega all around the arena, I am always doing something interesting, that’s why the ratings are so high when I am on. Everything I do is basically television gold, to telling Brock Lesnar the truth to hitting The Rock with a Brogue kick, to right now telling Kenny Omega that is a nobody and this opportunity is wasted upon him.  I am always doing something worthwhile, worth tuning in to see. So that’s why I now want to win this match tonight, I want to be the main man around this place. It’s time for a fresh look, this company needs a change, it needs a new leading man, a man that can lead it into a new age, and I am that man! Forget about Brock Lesnar, CM Punk and Dean Ambrose, I am now the main man around here, I am going to become the new face of this company, imagine it, this face on all the posters, on all the magazines, damn I will make this company millions!

He would then raise his index finger and point at himself as he talks about being on posters and magazines; it is indeed a face that every person in the world would love to have in their family home.

I don’t just have the looks as well people, oh no I am the total package as well, I have the in-ring skill that cannot be matched in this company, I am a uncrowned champion, I am now the man to beat. No one has have this much success in such a small amount of time, no one will ever match me in this ring, I am truly the new top guy in this company. I have to wrestle three people tonight, two of them I don't care about because I know I can defeat them. Kenny Omega who I already mentioned, a man who should be carrying my bags, not lacing up his boots to face me and then The Rock. He is a man that just got lucky last week, he knows as well as the millions - AND MILLIONS of the fellas out there that I had him defeated. This week, hell I am not going to go as easy on him, I am going to go all out on him and this week will be the week I send him right back to Hollywood, but enough about that trash, I want to talk about the man that I know who will challenge me, who will get in my way and try to stop me from taking what is mine. Only one man stands in my way, The Viper, Randy Orton, and honestly I don’t like his chances, because he is up against me, the Celtic Warrior, and I am going to stay true to my word, I am going to make something worthwhile, something you want to see on Television, and what everyone here and everyone around the world wants to see is Randy Orton fall to Sheamus and get his head kicked off in the middle of the ring, and people don’t worry, I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT.

The microphone is now lowered, he screamed the last part, he was getting into it, and he was getting himself fired up, this was exactly what he wanted to do. He needed to get himself like this, get himself angry because he was going to take it out on Randy Orton. Sheamus then looks ahead as he walks down the ramp a little bit, turning his head he looks at the fans.

You!
(The fan he points to would look shocked and then point to himself.) Yes you, you fella. I see you have a rather interesting sign there; would you care to hold it up please? (The fan nods his head and holds the sign up above his head.) I want you all to have a got look at that now, he’ll bring it up on the big screen now. (The cameras would zoom in on the fan and his sign, the sign would read, “Randy Orton, RKO” this would then get a large pop and cheer from the crowd.) Now do you mind if I borrow it fella?

The fan has no say in the matter, Sheamus would yank it right out of his hand as he backs up back to the main stage. He stands there with the sign, marvelling at it, and then with one swift movement he would rip it down the middle, tearing it in two as he throws the two pieces down to the ground, his feet then stepping on them as he raises the microphone upwards once more.

That right there, is what is going to happen to Randy Orton, I am going to rip him to pieces. You fans can get behind him all you want, you can chant his name you can scream at the top of your lungs for him to drill me with the RKO, but the truth is that it will not make a difference. He has had an easy ride so far, defeating a list of nobodies, please I could do that in my sleep. Randy Orton has and always will be just a massive failure, a man who never did reach the heights others wanted him to reach. Everyone expected success upon success from Randy Orton but all they got was failure after failure.  I have never failed once, and I will not start failing tonight. I am a winner, I am the next champion, I don’t even understand the word failure, it’s never been used to describe me, the word best used to describe me is winner, because right now it’s all I have been doing. I have gone here in XWL and I want to keep going, the World Heavyweight Champion, it is my reach, it is so close, I need to get there, I have to get it, I will not and I cannot accept defeat, not when I have worked so hard to get here. I have worked harder than anyone else, harder than Randy Orton, I had to earn my spot here, I was not handed it like him. Randy Orton got into this match because of his name and all his past accomplishments; he is living of the past, because he has not done anything here at all worth mentioning. It was his name that got him here, but for me, it was my skill. I proved that I deserved to be into the main event, and I know for a fact management here are pleased with their decision to put me in, because I am going to be trimming the fat for them, I am going to get rid of three useless stars for them tonight, the biggest of them all, Randy Orton. He cannot stop me, nobody can, I am going to be remembered in this company, people already know my name, and after tonight they will know me as the man that got to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship, by breaking Randy Orton!
(From the way he was speaking, that was not a promise, it sounded more like a guarantee.) I can defeat Randy Orton because I am better than him. There is nothing he can do that I cannot. He has skill I give him that, but just because he has won handfuls of World Championships does not make me afraid of him; he is just like anyone else I have ever stood in this ring with. They all underestimate me, and they paid dearly for it. Now I know that Randy Orton will be watching, I know he will be getting himself ready for this, he can try his best to convince himself that he has a fighting chance, but that’s all he can do…..try. I am not about to lose everything I have worked hard for to Randy Orton, he does not intimidate me, he does not strike fear into my heart, I don’t fear this snake. He can try to punt my skull, he can try his hardest to keep me down, but the problem is, I don’t stay down, you hit me, I hit back harder, you knock me down, I get back up and knock you down, and trust me Randy, when your knocked down by me, there is no getting back up. You may have convinced all of these people here that you are the man to beat in this match, but you have mislead them, I am the man to beat, always have been, always will. I want this more than you Randy, I cannot wait any longer, I will not wait any longer for what is mine! This is the only time, the only shot I have got, and I am not letting it slip through my fingers. I am not like the others you have faced, I am better than them, I can go toe-to-toe with you in this ring, I can out wrestle you in this ring and you know this. The only way you can defeat me is by kicking my skull as hard as you can, and I am not going to give you the pleasure of doing that to me. That precious foot you use to knock peoples lights out, I hope you have enjoyed using it, because I am going to break your legs to stop you, I am going to strike at your weak point Randy, I am going to systematically take you apart tonight, your injury prone Randy, always have been, and I am going to exploit that and use it to my advantage. I know you want to win this Randy, but this is not your time, this is my time Randy, and no matter what you say or what you do tonight, it is not going to change anything, because it is my destiny to win tonight and challenge Brock Lesnar for the World Heavyweight Championship, and Randy, you cannot change destiny. It is my destiny to win tonight and it is your destiny to lose tonight, you cannot change this, you can try as hard as you want to try to stop it, but by the end of the match, when I look down at your broken, worn down body, I shall lean over you, and tell you that…I TOLD YOU SO FELLA!

He just smirks as he then pauses, he would turn his head and looked behind him, he had waited long enough, he had talked long enough, he wanted this to begin, he wanted Randy Orton to come out here so that this could get started. Sheamus would raise the microphone up, looking to get this over and done with, because the sooner he finishes, then the sooner he can get Randy Orton into the ring, with a small smirk and a lick of his lips, Sheamus would start to talk once more, in fact for the final time tonight, so the people in attendance best pay attention and get their money’s worth from him.

Tonight, things are finally looking up for me; this is where things get really interesting for me. The Celtic Warrior is going to reach the top and it will be all thanks to my victory tonight over Randy Orton and the other two loser who are not worth mentioning. Randy may want to win this just as bad as me, but he has no chance, this is what I want, and as you know people I always get what I want. I am so close, so damn close to getting another crack at The Beast, and I am not letting Randy Orton take it from me, I would never be able to look myself in the eye again if that was to happen. I am better than him, I know that I can defeat and come tonight when that bells rings I am going to put him down for the one...two...three. and when that happens, you will know, just like everyone else that -

SHEAMUS 5:15 JUST KICKED YOUR ARSE FELLA!

He throws the microphone down and stretches his arms outwards as his theme music plays. The crowd boo him and start to chant insults at him, but he just turns his back on them all. He has said what was needed to be said, the only person he wishes to make an example out of was Randy Orton and no matter what happens, he was going to kick his head in and win this match to move on to compete for the World Heavyweight Championship.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 1:15 pm

sheamus 4 champ
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 11:04 pm

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Aiqm6CT XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 EyBvI6T  

Since making his return, the once talkative Eric Young has gone radio silent. Ryback, on the other hand, was denied a match with Zeb Colter's Giant. With EY seemingly being a shell of his former self, a victory is all but guaranteed for Ryback. Is this part of EY's plan to get The Big Guy to drop his guard before pulling an upset, or will Ryback Shellshock EY to his former self and gain a victory in the process?

The camera turns to the stage, awaiting the arrival of the first superstar for the match to come. To the crowd's surprise, no music hits. From the side of the stage, much like two weeks ago, Eric Young comes out. The crowd pops for him, though he looks down at his phone, not showing them any attention. Young walks to the ring with haste, faster than he did the last time but still without any sense of preparation for the match to come.

{{JBL}}
This idiot is still out here in jeans and a t-shirt.

{{Jerry Lawler}}
He's going through something JBL! Leave him alone!

{{Michael Cole}}
Eric does in fact look fairly unpreparred for this match.

Young, dressed in a t-shirt, jeans, boots and a ball cap makes it to the ring and enters it. Putting his phone up, he turns to the stage. Looking at it with little to no emotion. The camera turns to the stage as the titantron lights up.

{{JBL}}
Eric better get preparred real quick.

The "Big Guy" storms out onto stage as the crowd pops for him. He moves to center stage, doing his arm taunts before slamming his fist down, causing pyro to go off. He yells out, "It's feeding time!" before taking off down the ramp in a steady walk. Within no time, he gets to the ring, climbing onto the apron and entering the ring. He walks to the roles and finishes his entrance, grabbing the ropes. He backs up to his corner and takes off his entrance gear, ready to finally have a match. The ref calls for the bell to ring, after having checked both competitors. As soon as it does, Eric steps through the ropes and out of the ring.

{{Jerry Lawler}}

Eric! What are you doing!?

Young turns away from the ring, looking at the ground as he walks up the ramp. The ref, with no other choice, begins the count. Ryback could not look more upset, pacing back and forth, apparently really looking forward to the match.

{{JBL}}
Good riddance!

{{Michael Cole}}
I'm not sure where Eric's going, but he's going to be counted out.

Eric doesn't look back as he makes it to the stage and disappears behind the curtain. The ref reaches the count of ten in no time, having to call for the bell, causing the crowd to boo. He turns to Ryback and grabs his hand, raising it above his head and proclaiming him as the winner. Ryback shakes his head, going to leave the ring as the camera moves to commentary.

{{Michael Cole}}
I'm personally not sure what is going on with Eric Young but whatever it is must really be hurting him. Never before have we seen Young walk out on a match like he just did. Eric, if you hear this, I want you to know that the people still care.

{{JBL}}
No, they don't.

{{Jerry Lawler}}

JBL! Be considerate!

{{Michael Cole}}
Most people still care. Snap out of it.

The camera fades to a different part of the arena.

Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2015 11:06 pm

Breakdown cuts to the back after the match that just, kind of, took place, revealing none other than Jeremy Borasch.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 HLGM1GP

He holds the mic to his lips and begins to speak.

{{Jeremy Borasch}}
Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome my guest at this time, Madison Rayne.

The camera backs out to reveal Madison Rayne, dressed in her ring gear, appearing prepped for her match tonight. However, she does not look happy that she's being interviewed right now.

{{Jeremy Borasch}}
Rayne, later tonight you take on Sasha Banks. What are your thoughts heading into this match?

{{Madison Rayne}}
That I'm going to win, duh?

Jeremy looks taken aback, slightly shocked by the short answer.

{{Jeremy Borasch}}
Okay. Well, uh, what are your thoughts on your oppon-

Madison once again takes the mic away from Jeremy, turning to the camera.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Once again, I have to do your job for you. How do I feel about tonight's match? I know for a fact that I'm going to win. Let's look at Sasha and I for just a moment, shall we? Sasha got counted out two weeks ago along with Natalya, giving them both a loss. While I, was beating Eva Marie. You see, I'm not out there each and every week to fight for the crowd. No, I'm out there to win, and that's exactly what I've done since week one. I have yet to lose and tonight, I plan on continuing my undefeated streak.

Madison fixes her hair, taking a breath to start anew.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Now what do I think of Sasha Banks? It's a down grade. People actually think that she deserves the belt which is absolutely ridiculous. What has she done? Exactly. Nothing comes to mind. I went from fighting the Red Queen to fighting the drag queen in less than a month.

Jeremy steps foward, interrupting Madison.

{{Jeremy Borasch}}
Uh, Madison. Didn't Eva say something like that earlier toni-

{{Madison Rayne}}
SHUT UP JEREMY, GOSH!

Rayne stares him down with a look that could kill. She slowly turns back to the camera, calming herself.

{{Madison Rayne}}
I am top tier competition while Sasha is the bottom of the barrel. I mean, look at XWL.com and the rankings. Who is the top of the divas? It isn't Natalya. It isn't Eva. And it sure as hell isn't Sasha. It's me. But yet, people still think Eva deserves the title more than I do. Whatever. After tonight, I'm going to be looking forward to my match at Breakthrough whether it's against Natalya who's here because of who her daddy was or Eva, who really did need to touch up those roots. I don't care who I face, really, Jeremy. I'm going to win, because that's what I do best. So, if you don't mind, I have a match to go a prep for.

Rayne slams the mic into Jeremy's chest, storming off in a huff as Jeremy stares at her, slightly confused. The screen fades out on this view, heading to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 5:40 pm

The screen comes into position and Finn Balor is seen with his hands in the pockets of a black Faux-Leather Jacket at the top of the stage. No music from the speakers, only the solemn silence of his thoughts. Taking a moment to scan the crowd, inching slower at his own pace nonchalantly walking to the ring. He appears to be stone faced and not pandering to the crowd with a light show.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Qtpye5G

Cole: Finn Balor? We last saw Finn a couple weeks ago, in his cryptic actions following the meeting of a mystery man in a MYSTERY location.

JBL: There is nothing cryptic about it, the man wanted to make a change and so he did.. and I LIKE IT. He’s going to be a player and he’s right where he needs to be!

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 YABh4wq

Finn reaching the steel steps and turning back to go eye to eye with a fan of his. The fan is holding up high a poster of Finn that he had worked hard on. Not even appreciating the fan’s art work, a smirk starts to form on his face whilst grabbing the the ring post. Taking his time, he’s in no rush and you’re on his clock.

Finn pointing to the ropes without saying a word gesturing for the official to hold the ropes open for him. The referee obeys Finn’s order and widely separates the ropes and Finn enters halfway not overjoyed with the job he had tasked him with. Shoving the ref to the side, he vastly makes himself into the ring.

Cole: Oh, come on.. you have no right to put your hands on an XWL official.. under any circumstance given!

King: Quite frankly, he has no right being out here period.. he has a match later on tonight against Matt Sydal.

JBL: He has ALL the business to be out here, It’s the superstar initiative and I cannot wait to see what he has to say.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 IWTzfjx

Sliding his hands down the jacket, wiping off the air the fans had breathed near him when he came down. After he’s finished mocking the fans with pure disgust on his face, tapping his foot over and over.. he puts his hand out for a hot mic. A stagehand gives the mic to Balor as quick as possible and backs away.

Twirling the mic in his hand, he puts it up to his closed mouth and drops it emphatically.

During the static of the mic, bellowing out with with his hands cupped together as a handmade megaphone he says.

BREAKTHROUGH

Spelling the word with his index finger high in the air in a wide open space.

(O) (P) (E) (N)

At the top of his lungs losing his voice this time screaming out this last bit.

CHALLENGE.

King: Wow, I don’t agree with the guy.. but that’s how you make a statement.

Cole: This can open up the realm of multiple possibilities.

JBL: You’re damn right, it makes a statement.. that anyone who’s anyone can make headlines as Finn Balor’s opponent at Breakthrough..what a match that will be. He didn't say much but you don't need to, when making a point.

Lackadaisically through the ropes and up the ramp in a hurry with his head down and his hood flipped on to cover his face. Finn exits to the backstage area with a ? on everyone’s mind.

Who is going to make the best of this opportunity and step up to the challenge laid out by Finn Balor? Could it be a young hopeful wanting to take a chance. Or will it be someone wanting redemption from long ago? Or and last but not least.. one of our finest on the day to day roster?? Tune in next week for the live 3 HOUR special of XWL: Breakthrough to find out. XWL rolls on and we head into our next scheduled match-up/promo.

Last edited by KingWolf on Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
the tu2
Jobber

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 7:59 pm

Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 10:58 pm

ewantu2 wrote:
Merry Christmas.

Damn, and here I thought you had posted a promo.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 4:57 pm

Immediately returning from a commercial break, Matt Sydal's music fills the arena, and unlike any other week...instead of being met with boos, and shouts of hatred remarks...the St. Louis native feels the love from his hometown after a loud "POP!"

[Michael Cole]
Get ready for a night in bizarro world, because tonight XWL emanates from The Scottrade Center in St. Louis, Missouri! The hometown of not only one of tonight's participants in The Main-Event Randy Orton...but also the man that's coming out here now, Matt Sydal.

[JBL]
There's no feeling quite like being in your hometown, they show you the respect you deserve, and I say it's about damn time.

[King]
Matt's never the "favorite" but clearly St. Louis has turned a blind eye to his despicable actions ever since coming back three weeks ago.

[JBL]
Oh please, any arena would cheer for Sydal after what happened last week. He committed swift justice on CM Punk who was all apart of the plot against Stephanie McMahon last week. How can Brock and Punk even call themselves men?

[Michael Cole]

The crowd didn't seem to be with them after we learned it was all a ruse...so you may be right.

After his music reaches a certain point, out from the back comes Sydal, wearing an olive jacket, his hands in the air, embracing the hometown welcome. He does a standing rotating at the top of the stage, motioning them to get louder, and indeed they do.

[Lillian Garcia]

Ladies and Gentlemen, please welcome not only the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in XWL history, but the greatest grand slam champion this company has ever seen, from right here in St. Louis Missouri, MATT SYDAL!

We notice Matt wink towards the ring, as if he had Lillian say all that stuff, but are we really surprised? After reveling in the moment, Matt begins to walk down the ramp, not high fiving the hands extended out, because hometown or not, that's not who he is. He stops at the end of the ramp, looking up and around at The Scottrade Center, a grin on his face. Sydal turns to the camera, looking straight into it and says "You hear that world? THIS is the reaction I deserve!" Then he looks to the ring, and runs forward leaping up and sliding into it in a rather unorthodox fashion. He looks at Lillian, applauds her, then holds his hand out demanding her mic. She obliges, and takes her leave, as Matt begins to climb the turnbuckle milking this reaction as much as he can.  

[King]
It looks like Matt's finally found a crowd "worthy" of addressing.

[JBL]
Are you deaf, King? He's finally being shown the reaction a man as accomplished as he is should be getting.

[Michael Cole]
Well he might if he stopped refusing to compete against people, and didn't insult people...and didn't brag all the time...pretty much just didn't give the fans a reason to dislike him.

[JBL]
So he should be booed for being proud of what he's done? He should be booed for being himself? He should be booed for not wanting to face people that aren't worth his time?

Matt hops off the corner, energized by the reaction he's not used to, then raises his mic. 

[Matt Sydal]
Hey St. Louis, how about we tell the rest of the world, what WE already know! Tell me, WHAT IS THE BEST CITY, IN THE WORLD?!

An overwhelming "ST. LOUIS!" chant begins, it's as if every single person in the building is chanting it, showing a unified hometown pride.

[Matt Sydal]
Then riddle me this, if this is THE best city in the world, then WHO in this company is THE REAL, best in the world?

He's playing to the crowd perfectly, he hyped them up with a cheap little ploy, and so with a subtle nod to himself, the chant begins to change to "Matt Sydal! Matt Sydal! Matt Sydal!" He nods to the camera, almost proud of his very obvious shot at CM Punk.

[Matt Sydal]
Now of course I'd be very remiss if I didn't throw a shout out to the SECOND best in the world, RANDY ORTON!

A crowd after their own heart, a loud "RKO!" chant fills the building, not proving to be a good sign for Dean Ambrose nor CM Punk if they were hoping to be given their usual reaction tonight.

[Matt Sydal]
Randy, good luck tonight...make St. Louis as proud of you, as they are of me. Now, I'm out here for one very important reason. The last several weeks, no crowd has been worthy of hearing my reasons, just like no opponent has truly been worthy of competing in this ring, against the greatest superstar past, present, or future in this company's history. Everywhere else in the world, they think I'm just a coward, or that I'd rather flee, than fight. But see, we...you, me, Randy, people from a place filled with people with an actual brain, we know that's not true.

Once again playing to the crowd, they follow his every word, cheering.

[Matt Sydal]
Why should I be vilified for wanting the best and not settling for the rest? I've proven myself already to be a top commodity, I did pretty much everything there was to do in my FIRST year in XWL. If anyone questions my ability, look no further than my very first championship reign. I took The United States Championship to heights it had never seen before. I didn't need to hold it for 266 days, because in 100 less days, I racked up more title defenses than any other title reign has ever had! World, Divas, Women's, Intercontinental, X-treme...I racked up thirteen title defenses, and to this day nobody has yet to...GET ON MY LEVEL!

Usually such outright boasting would get Matt nothing but boos, but tonight as we're seeing is no ordinary night.

[Matt Sydal]
I was a fighting champion, a champion all of XWL could be proud of. That is why I became World Heavyweight Champion, that is why at 197 days I became your LONGEST reigning World Heavyweight Champion. I didn't get sent home and expect my reign to rack up day after day until it reached a ridiculous amount. And unlike a certain man that doesn't even deserve to have his name be spoken from my mouth...I wouldn't EVER want to break a record someone worked so hard to achieve, if I only had 1 title defense, in my entire supposed 268 day reign!

It's almost scary how much the crowd is on Sydal's side, they're cheering his every word like they were sheep and he was their shepherd.  

[Matt Sydal]
But then again, what more could I expect from a man that took part in the senseless attempt at violence against a WOMAN?! That is no man ladies and gentlemen, THAT is no champion...THAT is nothing more than a low down, dirty, despicable... sorry son of a...

Sydal looks very displeased after being rudely interupted by the arrival of the Best in the World: CM Punk.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0003

Apparently the XWL Universe memory doesn't serve them well, as all bad will towards the Second City Saint went out the window the second Cult of Personality started blasting through the arena speakers but there are those in the arena who remember clearly, and remain loyal to the home town boy. Punk makes his way down to the ring, the slight negativity in the air doesn't seem to faze him as he climbs into the ring opposite the man who struck him with a chair last week. Punk retrieves a microphone, he holds it up for Sydal to see and points at it. The music stops and the chants die down momentarily, the two men who did battle last week stare at each other until a chant of "268" starts breaking out amongst the CM Punk faithful and spreads through the majority of the crowd. Sydal doesn't like what he hears, he shakes his head refusing to acknowlege Punk's claim to his record breaking World Championship reign where as Punk just laughs to himself.

[[CM Punk]]
Look at this. I'm in your home town and still the people like me better.

A brief pop is quickly followed by the chant of
CM PUNK!
CM PUNK!
CM PUNK!

Punk notions for the hands to quieten down by motioning with his hand

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0301

[[CM Punk]]
Now before we get any further into this, are you sure this is the route you want to go down? Because if memory serves me the last time I gave a little speech that was directed at you, you didn't exactly take it too well now did you? As I recall it was a very bitter pill to swallow but fear not ladies and gentlemen of St Lois, extra staff have been put out around all exits in case Evan... Sorry, "Matt" here tries to split again.

A few chuckles come from the crowd

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0316

[[CM Punk]]
It's  been a long time, I'm not going to lie I have enjoyed this time away from you, as a matter of fact I died a little inside when I was informed that you were returning to this company because that to me signaled the return to the old status quo that sucked all the good things about this place out. Pointing out when I'm right seems to happen a lot, I hit the nail on the head each and every time, so I find it very coincidental that as soon as you're back every person finds themselves stripped of their Championships, I find it coincidental that as soon as you're back The Authority have been throwing their weight around more so than before. Don't you see it Evan... "Matt"... That you're a jynx. Nothing good follows you, every time you show up something bad happens and more often than not it's a drop in viewer numbers. If not for the fact that I showed up and saved this show, once again I might add, then I would worry where we would be right now.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0362

[[CM Punk]]
I can see by your face that you're not happy that I'm out here but please don't have another nervous breakdown, it's fine, just breathe through it but I couldn't sit back there and listen to you go on and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on... And on about how nobody has been able to "Get on your level". Yeah, I hate to be the guy to break it to you... Oh, who am I kidding? I'm delighted that I get to tell you this, and in person so I can see the look on that face. The thing is Evan... "Matt"... That you don't have a level. You can disagree with that fact all you want, your hometown fans can disagree with that fact, they can scream until they get blue in the face but at the end of the day all you are is an overhyped spot monkey who got in cosy with the boss. You have the longest reign and the most defenses in XWL history? Yet you were also the most protected man in XWL history, booked heavily in your favour and often made sure you came out on top through some bullshit politics. Yet you want to say my RECORD BREAKING World Heavyweight Championship reign is a joke? Hello Kettle, it's Pot. You're black.

Some of the fans "Ohhh" at Punk's harsh words, Matt shakes his head to disagree but it doesn't seem to bother Punk

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0749

[[CM Punk]]
That's the thing that I have always hated about you, the fact that you came out here each and every night and you paraded around like you were God's gift to Wrestling, like you were the Best and how the powers that be would praise you, put you on a pedestal and display you for all the World to see saying "Look at him, he's the guy, he's the man, he's the best"...It's ironic isn't it? How despite how you had all that going for you, all the marketing, all the publicity behind you and yet still nobody seemed to believe it because the people were looking elsewhere, they weren't looking at Dwayne, they weren't looking at 'Berto, Gabriel, Barrett, Jericho and the countless other people who are in and out of this company. They were looking to someone who was taking this company and this business by storm, as much it pisses you off to admit it but the guy that the World was watching, is standing right in front of you and the thing that I've been able to accomplish that nobody else has in the span of this company, is that the World is STILL watching me.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0756

[[CM Punk]]
The thing about the people that walk into this company is that they never last. How many times have you seen Chris Jericho walk into this company, basically get handed the World Heavyweight Championship on a platter, only for him to leave a month down the line again? They say there is a constant rotation in those challenging for the World Championship and yet it always seem to be the same faces doesn't it? The thing about those people is they have very little substance, they come in and then the fire dies, the interest wavers and then they burnout. Well fire has been burning since day one, this fire is burning brighter than ever and it can never be extinguished! A lot of people here who think they're the new craze in XWL, like to try and throw it in my face that maybe I'm not the most reliable person these days, maybe I take some "Me" time every now and then. What those people don't realise is, despite that, I'm still more relevant that you are or ever will be. That's not opinion, it's fact. and it's scary to think that's what has become of the talent here.

Punk smirks and points at Sydal

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0903

[[CM Punk]]
You are a perfect example of this. You leave. Lick your wounds for a long time. Tell yourself that the mean old man didn't mean the things he said. Then you walk back through these doors again, knowing the name "Evan Bourne" was no longer relevant in XWL so instead you changed it, came back with your stupid man bun and started acting tough? I don't who was the creative mind who told you that this was a good idea, but the man deserves a slap. Truthfully. Find him and slap him. You've been trying to be the bad guy, you're trying to recapture that spark, week after week of trying and then last week myself, Paul and Brock go and do one thing and we instantly people are talking, last week I was hated like you couldn't believe and technically I didn't have to do anything.

The crowd boo and quickly turn on Punk

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0962

[[CM Punk]]
It just drives home the point that some people are fickle. The people that boo'd Paul Heyman earlier, the people that boo'd last week and the people that are boo'ing right now, all of them cheered at the concept of going to war with The Authority, the idea of an animal like Brock Lesnar, a mind like Paul Heyman and the absolute Best Wrestler in the World like CM Punk taking on the force of The Authority made them drool with excitement. Then they see the things that transpire and they decide they don't like it, and I can't help but wonder what their idea of "war" is. What do you think happens around the World? Probably happening right now, the only difference is that it is glorified and you don't see the nitty gritty reality. Last week you were hit with the reality. The reality is war is not a nice thing, was is nothing to take lightly and it does things that will make you sick.

Punk starts getting more aggressive in his tone

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0447

[[CM Punk]]
We've received abuse, people have been kind enough to throw stuff in the street, I've even have feminists somehow get my number and call me, giving me crap about "manhandling a woman". Can I just quickly point out the hypocrisy in that? The people that want so called equality for both male and female want to point out last week we promoted violence towards the "fairer sex" while they gloss over the fact that it was a in fact Stephanie McMahon a woman, who first laid hands on Paul Heyman a male. You people view that as common in this World but if it were the other way round you would be calling for Paul's head on a plate. Equality? Don't feed me that crap! We're doing what we have to do, we're doing what nobody else has the balls to do to make sure that people like that aren't in power, so that people like you can't succeed because I guaren-damn-tee you, the first thing when you walked back into this company is find your way to Stephanie McMahon's office and started reminiscing about memories past. Well if I have anything to say about it, those memories will stay in the past because I can not, WILL NOT suffer through your bullshit again, once is more than enough in a lifetime.

The audience starts to boo, but Matt throws his hand up, prompting them to stop before reaching a loud tone. Sydal twirls his microphone in the other hand, looking at a now silent Punk, letting out a deep exhale for both he and Punk. 

[Matt Sydal]
You just love to hear yourself talk, don't you? I feel like it's a broken record with you, like you try so hard to be edgy, to be different, to be controversial, that at this point really all you are is nothing more than an attraction piece to oo and aw at. The world is watching you Punk, but not for the reasons you wish they were. Nobody cares about what you do, or even to see you be champion, because the "magic" is only in what you say, you've become a gimmick, Punk. Week in, and week out, all you do is say something "shocking" which at this point, is in fact no longer shocking. Actually, you know what would be shocking? If you came out here one week, and actually spoke like a NORMAL person.

Sydal lowers his mic to allow Punk to reply, but then shakes his head and raises it back up.

[Matt Sydal]
No you know what, you wanna play this game? Let's play, Punk. So I politiced my way into everything I've ever done, including when I accepted challenges by wrestlers themselves for my United States Championship? I guess I paid them off to challenge me, right? Maybe I held some dirt over their heads and made them lie down for me. It has to be that, right? Because if not, the only other conclusion, is that I, DEFENDED my title, and won, A RECORD SETTING amount of times. But that can't be it, right? I just forced the boss to make those people challenge me, yeah? Is that what you think? Exactly how HARD did I hit you last week? Because if that's actually logical in your mind, then we need a doctor out here stat to give you some type of psychological evaluation.

This time it's Sydal who gets the "OHH" from the audience.

[Matt Sydal]
You wanna talk about special treatment? Tell me Punk, or should I say, Phil? Was it me, Evan, Matt, whatever I call myself, that got straight up gifted a spot in the World Heavyweight Championship Match at Breakthrough next week? Coincidentally after I threatened to physically harm a defenseless mother of children, as said children watched at home, traumatized by the almost slaying of their mother by a man twice her size? Was that me? Because if I'm every bit as poisonous to XWL as you say I am, surely I'd have slithered my way into that match, instead of your buddy, BROCK LESNAR.

Sydal's tone intensifies, getting more serious as he continues.

[Matt Sydal]
From where I stand, I'd say BROCK LESNAR, your pal, your partner in crime, the man Paul Heyman so eloquently put earlier, is not near as deserving as you are to be World Champion...used his physicality to politic, his way into a title match, HE DID NOT DESERVE. Because the holier than thou CM PUNK is the real deserving champion, not me, not Orton, not Omega, not Sheamus, not Rock, AND CERTAINLY not Brock. Hypocrisy at it's finest, Punk. We have an outright example of someone manipulating a situation as you both did last week, to land an undeserving man, at least not as deserving as THE BEST, you...using your words here...a place in a World title match that FOUR other superstars have to compete against one another to EARN their spot in. Did Brock have to face anyone to get that match? Nope, last I checked, none of his matches stated he'd become number one contender if he won, so he was outright, HANDED something that you obviously, deserve over everyone else.

The tension at this point couldn't even be put with a chainsaw.

[Matt Sydal]
You know what, Phil? Whoops, I mean Punk. You are the best in the world, you're the best in the world at calling out everyone on their "bullshit" and always being too blind to see your own.

Punk starts quivering his bottom lip, he pretends to wipe his eyes to mimic wiping away the tears before the normal cocky expression returns to his face.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0307

[[CM Punk]]
Aw, you're so cute when you try and play me at my own game, at least you didn't run off crying about how everybody hates you this time, right? Don't you find it ironic? You stand there in front of all these people, tall and proud and you try to call me out on my bullshit? You stand there and you claim I try to "edgy" to be "controversial" that all I do is nothing more than a gimmick. While not even blinking to the fact that you're supposed to be some bad man, who stands here pandering to the crowd like he's done no wrong. I've not once claimed to be a nice guy, I am straight forward and I will tell you exactly what I think. Always have, always will. If any person on this roster knows that more than anyone else it would be you because God knows we've butted heads more times than I can remember. If I were given the oppertunity that people like you were handed, would I take it? You're damn right! I never claimed any other fact but the difference between you and I is I've never had to take that shortcut.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0329

[[CM Punk]]
I get it. You're standing up for yourself for a change and that's great but it boggles my mind, truly, how you can stand there and actually spout some of the crap that you, knowing full well that both you and I know your history. Congratulations, Matt. You may have had the most defenses for the United States Championship and you must feel real proud. I like how you skip over the parts of how you found yourself in the situation to have that type of reign, was it from the fact that you deserved it? Or the fact that you had the booking staff in your back pocket? Everything that has happened in this company since you walked in has been geared towards you, to your success and you would step on anybody to make sure you got that spot while making these people believe that you're a nice guy, while making the guys in the back think that you had their back. All because you were too much of a coward to admit that you and the people in the back were heavily biased when it came to the decisions of who gets what shot.

Punk points at Sydal

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0364

[[CM Punk]]
You were placed on a pedastal, your friends suddenly found themselves with oppertunities and you can stand there and look at me with that stupid blank expression on your face but you know damn well it's true. Now what? Because that you've returned after all this time, because it's a "New Era" none of that stuff matters, that you're going to stand there and look down your nose at me? Think again. I'm not naive to the things I have done, I am not blind nor confused to my actions. I make every decision with clear and precise thought, I have the greatest mind that this industry has ever seen in my ear helping me make those decisions, so trust me when I tell you that I am not blind to anything that happens in this company. I know full well what goes on behind closed doors, I know full well about the bitchy, backstage bullshit that everyone pulls but I'm the guy that is blind? You're right, let's just stand around, twiddling our thumbs and pretending everything is alright because that's worked out just so well lately, hasn't it?

Punk stops for a moment. Collecting his thoughts as he paces back and forth in the ring

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0952

[[CM Punk]]
I will admit though, you do have some balls. Not for the fact that you took everything what I had to say on the chin, not for the fact that you tried to stand up for yourself despite everything you say having a massive flaw but the fact that you stand there and point out that Brock Lesnar is recieving "Special Treatment". Do you know why Brock Lesnar is recieving a chance for the World Heavyweight Championship? Because Brock Lesnar has earned the right. Brock Lesnar has been the most talked about, unstoppable force since this company re-opened its doors and every person that has stood before him left in a broken, battered state. Cage matches, triple threat matches against some of the up and coming names that this place has to offer and every single one of them found themselves on a one way trip to Suplex City. That's why Brock Lesnar has a Championship match, Stephanie can put any spin on it she likes but she knows that it's a decision which is Best for Business. You can claim whatever you like, that he's on the receiving end of special treatment, but if you really want to pull on that thread and talk about that, then maybe I want to talk about William Regal...

There are some who "Ooo" in the crowd having heard the rumours

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Normal_0963

[[CM Punk]]
We'll just gloss over the fact that your record breaking reign shouldn't exist, just like how you claim mine shouldn't but people already know the truth, people already know what happened and people already know who truly was receiving "Special Treatment". Sorry, was I not supposed to bring that up? Is that ancient history that is better left forgotten? All that you've succeeded in is making yourself look like a fool because nobody has had more dirty deeds in this company than the man that stands before me, the one that is viewed as the poster child of what XWL once represented. That's not what this place will represent once again and I will be the guy to see to that because as far as I'm concerned, you and I have some very unfinished business. Because last week, the man of the people that you're trying to portray today took it upon himself to try and cave my skull in with a chair. I didn't come out here to trade words with you...I came out here to return the favour!

Punk drops the microphone and starts shouting at Sydal, he motions to him with his hands to bring it with all intentions of picking up where they left off last week before Sydal quickly put a stop to the match with a chair shot. The crowd cheering and getting hyped, Sydal drops his microphone but as soon as he does we are quickly interupted...

Stephanie walks out on stage to a general negative response, although are those who feel sympathy towards her after what transpired last week. Punk turns all attention away from Sydal and faces Stephanie McMahon who stays on the stage with microphone in hand.

[Stephanie McMahon]
Wait just a minute. What's the matter Punk? All hot and bothered because your so called friend Brock Lesnar took your rightful spot to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship? So you thought you would come out here and take out your aggression on Matt Syadal? On these people? I don't think so. But I can see we do have some unfinished business here, so Punk, at Breakdown not only will you have to watch as the two men that you associate yourself with go behind your back to challenge for the World heavyweight Championship but you will also be competing in a rematch from last week when you face off against Matt Sydal! Try not to dwell on Brock for too long, Punk.

Stephanie smirks as she lowers the microphone. Her plan to make a divide between CM Punk and Brock Lesnar over the current state of the World Heavyweight Championship could be just the ploy to put an end to this alliance. Punk seems visibly annoyed at the mention of it but as Stephanie said, he shouldn't dwell on that fact for too long because he has to step into the ring with another former World Heavyweight Champion in Matt Sydal and if last weeks shows us anything, that he's not above getting his hands dirty to finish a job. These two men haven't met in XWL many times but every time they have we have always been left with something to talk about, will we leave the XWL special with the same?
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 5:07 pm

Pentagon, Jr. one of the newest additions to XWL’s roster is spotted by a cameraman backstage facing a wall. Pentagon may be one of the freshest faces, but his track records reveals a man that would feel right at home here in the land of the “Xtreme.” He pulls his mask onto his head, respecting the time-honored luchador tradition of concealing the face, hiding your true identity.

But there are plenty in XWL who don’t like secrets—and they’ll make it their life’s mission to rip that mask off of Pentagon’s face, revealing his identity to the world—bringing upon the masked man the greatest shame.

Since the announcement that shook the XWL to its very foundation—that one of the most prolific, and intimidating, characters in wrestling today would make his debut in the company—Pentagon has remained silent. We don’t know who goals, his ambitions, who he likes, who he dislikes. All we can possibly say with any kind of certainty is that the man will want to be a trailblazer.

He isn’t the first masked wrestler to be in XWL. We’ve seen legends like Rey Mysterio and promising future stars like Samuray Del Sol all try to make a name for themselves in the company. But they’ve all failed to carve out their legacies—just two other victims of XWL infamous revolving door of talent.

Will he be the one to break that trend, for the sake of his own pride if nothing else?

Pentagon turns around revealing to the XWL Universe, for the first time, his face—and what a sight it is. The mask wasn’t enough, his face is coated with a layer of black and white paint, giving the man a menacing appearing—definitely the kind of man many superstars will be weary of when they step into the ring against him.

With eyes that look like they can stare deep into your soul, Pentagon looks right into the lens of the camera, guaranteeing some nightmares among the thousands watching this footage. With his gloved right hand he throws up a “0” and then inverts his hand to make an “M” with his fingers.

That’s the other thing we know for sure about this man: He has Cero Miedo—Zero Fear.

There isn’t a length he won’t go through a risk he won’t take at the expense of his opponent, and sometime even himself. Pentagon excels at looking the part, but he’s equally as excellent at being a dangerous competitor who will push every man he crosses paths with to their physical, emotional and mental limits.

And no doubt a trail of physically, emotionally or mentally broken wrestlers will be left in his path—victims of being at the mercy of a man who doesn’t believe in letting a victim walk away of their own free will.

Pentagon begins walking out of the frame, ready to go take the company by storm, but something stops him in his tracks. As the camera slowly, dramatically zooms out to show that that something is actually a someone.

Pentagon, Jr. finds himself face to face with Suicide.

The man donning full red and blue body suit, is certainly more colorful in appearance than the fellow he’s staring down, but Suicide has shown in the short time he’s been around that he’s no less dangerous than Pentagon promises to be. We all remember the sight of Suicide hanging onto Rollins’ arm for dear life after the Intercontinental Champion thought he could disrespect the newcomer and get away with it.

Rollins paid the price for that. Losing full function of his arm and his precious title, all in the span of a few weeks. Since then Suicide has drawn the ire of the The Authority, but he hasn’t showed any plans of backing down. But his goal isn’t to fight fire with fire. “Patience then payback,” he proclaimed last week. They won’t know when he’ll strike, but when he does the damage will certainly be monumental. The Authority is fighting a war on two fronts, and there’s no telling how long they’ll last, especially with the loss of Rollins.

The Authority seems to be the least of Suicide’s worries tonight. He and Pentagon slowly circle each other backstage, something passing between them that’s nearly impossible to put into words. It rises up and thickens the air around them. You can almost see electricity dancing between their eyes. There’s no reading Suicide’s expression with the mask fully concealing his face, though Pentagon’s mouth at the very least is visible, but his lips are pressed into a hard, thin line—he’s not revealing much either.

What’s this between them? Respect? Animosity? Are they on the verge of throwing punches, or are they on the brink of a forming a powerful new alliance?

Suicide has no doubt watched as the duo of CM Punk and Brock Lesnar have collectively taken the company by storm since its return from hiatus—if he was smart he would be looking to follow that precedent. After all, who would rather be at the mercy of The Authority than the one who puts a stop to their reign of terror?

But that’s just looking at things optimistically.

Suicide could just as easily see Pentagon, Jr. as a threat—another masked man encroaching on his territory. We saw what he did to Seth Rollins over a clear showing of disrespect. What would he try to do to Pentagon over a perceived showing of disrespect? Does he believe there’s not enough room in XWL for a second masked fighter?

The two men stop circling each other, neither moves another muscle.

Suicide nods almost imperceptibly, but Pentagon catches it. For a few moments Pentagon does nothing, but his eyes are slowly moving around as he sizes up his unexpected guest. Pentagon returns the nod, just as imperceptible to the point where it doesn’t even look like his head moves.

After another moment the two men simply turn and walk away, nothing left between them to deal with.

For now.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 7:05 pm

NORMAL MATCH
XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 1JDsM6g XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 K0aSUaq  

XWL returns live to Stardust having made his way into the ring, he climbs to the top rope and places his hands together to form the Star logo on his gloves, before quickly snapping them apart and "Hissing" down the camara lens, mildly spraying it with saliva.

[Michael Cole]
Ladies and Gentlemen what a treat with have in store for you tonight, this match will involve some of the most bizarre characters that you will see today. As we witness the in ring return of the always strange and unsual Stardust as he's set to face off against a man making his debut and first ever appearance in XWL, the ever dark and mysterious Pentagón Jr.

[Jerry "The King" Lawler]
We haven't seen Stardust in XWL in quite some time, it's never quite worked out for him here but I imagine he is hoping that will all change tonight, I guarentee he will be looking to win this match in style and get some real momentum behind him as we head into the New Year.

[John "Bradshaw" Layfield"]
But that will be no easy task as he is taking on one of the biggest stars to bust out of the Lucha Libre scene for many years. He is known all over the globe for his look and more importantly his wrestling ability, Pentagón Jr.

The more aware fans begin to cheer as the newest International import makes his way out onto the stage. Having blown up on the scene due to his role in Lucha Underground, more and more fans are becoming aquainted with the name Pentagón Jr. and there are some of those people in the crowd tonight. Pentagón walks to the side of the stage and stares down the camera with those piercing eyes, we get a good look at his mask and the morbid artwork that lies beneath.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Sxosr6C

[Michael Cole]
Do you know what that means John? It means Cero Miedo. "Zero Fear".

Of course I know what it means and if ever a fitting statement that is it. I have seen this man take part in some barbaric wars and come out on top. He has put his and his opponents body through unimaginable pain from glass, chairs, tables and whatever else he can get his hands on. He is a man that literally plays with fire and leaves without a burn, his opponents... Not so lucky.

Pentagón climbs into the ring across from his opponent. Small chants start to slowly spread through the crowd

"CERO MIEDO!"
*Clap Clap Clapclapclap*
"CERO MIEDO!"
*Clap Clap Clapclapclap*
"CERO MIEDO!"
*Clap Clap Clapclapclap*

A scene in the ring is not a normal one for XWL, two very unusual looking superstars sharing the biggest stage in the World to perform their craft. The anticipation grows throughout the arena, excitement to see the return of Stardust and excitement to see what Pentagón Jr. is going to bring to XWL. The bell rings and the match begins...

SOME TIME LATER

Pentagón is whipped towards the ropes and he slides on the canvas and escapes from under the bottom rope. He and Stardust lock eyes who quickly follows suit in the same manner but as he slides out of the ring Pentagón rolls back inside. Stardust hops up onto the apron but as he gets to his feet he is met by a stiff jab to the jaw which knocks him back to the floor. He composes himself and returns to his feet and as he turns he witnesses the sight of Pentagón Jr. clearing the rops with a Tope Con Hilo and coming crashing down ontop of Stardust. Pentagón gets a knee, he looks around at the crowd some of whom performing the "Cero Miedo" symbol in his direction. Pentagón throws Stardust inside the ring who rolls over to the corner to pull himself up. Pentagón follows to press the attack but was little to eager and walks into a gut kicks. Stardust switches positions and throws Pentagón into the corner, lighting him up with chops and short strikes to the jaw. He Irish whips Pentagón into the opposite corner, following behind but Pentagón using the top rope to leapfrog the trailing Stardust, he places his knees on his spine and snaps him backwards with horrible impact as he hits him with a Back Stabber. Stardust squirms as he lower back is in no doubt sheer agony, Pentagón slides his thumb across his throat signalling the end for his painted opponent, he gets Stardust into a Pumphandle position and lifts him into the air and brings him crashing down ontop of his skull with the Pentagón Driver. He covers and the crowd chants along...

"Uno!"
"Dos!"
"Tres!"

The crowd adding a little Mexican flavour to that.

[Michael Cole]
What an impressive debut from Pentagón Jr.! Stardust is no slouch and he put him away with decisive fashion.

The referee walks over to Pentagón Jr. and raises his arm in the air. The "Cero Miedo" chants begin to be heard again, although this time more people are joining in, it appears that he has won over more people with his performance here tonight. He drapes his body over the top rope and forms his hand into a "0" shape, before flipping it and forming an "M", many of the fans copying and doing the same. Stardust lies in the middle of the ring clutching the back of his head and Pentagón's attention turns to face him. He walks over and lies Stardust flat on his stomach.

[Michael Cole]
What is he doing?

Pentagón traps Stardust's closest arm to his body between his legs

Someone stop this, the match is over!

Pentagón leans over and grabs Stardust's other arm and stretches it out

I don't think anybody could stop him even if they wanted to

In a heartbeat Pentagón snaps backwards holding onto Stardust's arm and a very loud and sickening crack can be heard, it echo's through the arena to the displeasure of those who are squeamish. Stardust can be heard screaming in pain, clutching on to his arm and rolling around the ring.

[Michael Cole]
OH MY GOD! HE JUST BROKE THE MAN'S ARM!

Did you hear that sound?!

Many of the crowd turn on Pentagón Jr. instantly although there are those who are remaining loyal to him. He looks around the arena as he finds himself in sea of boo's, he looks at his handy work as he stares at Stardust's mangled limb and a brief smirk comes over his painted face. He takes a microphone and walks to the middle of the ring, where he goes down to his knees.

[[Pentagón Jr.]]
Mestre!
Master

Pentagón looks up the skies

[[Pentagón Jr.]]
Ele começa...
It begins...

Pentagón places the microphone in front of him and raises his arms before looking up to the skies once again, as though praying to some being.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 PentagonJr2

[Michael Cole]
It begins? What the hell does that mean?

I don't know but if it's anything similar to what Stardust just suffered, it can't be good.

What a way to ruin your debut, with actions like that. On Stardust's first night back in the company he might be looking at another spell on the sidelines.

He didn't ruin his debut at all, he's making a name for himself. Do I agree with his methods, no. But you can't argue that this man just made an impact and people will be talking about this!

The camera cuts out into a commercial add as the EMT's rush down to give medical aid to Stardust.

[/b][/b]
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2015 8:59 pm

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 ZYR5btkXWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 EfwpSWD

With the other half of the tournament bracket now set, Madison Rayne and Sasha Banks look towards advancing to the finals, and neither will allow the other to do so. Rayne took second place in a recent poll to see who the fans think deserves the Women's Championship more, with Banks close behind at third. Rayne, being undefeated since her return, walks into this match at 3-0. Will she make it 4-0 and secure her spot in the finals or will Banks make it 3-1 and kill the queen's hopes of becoming champion.

*Due to unfortunate situations, (being that Twitch fucked us on both of our matches, sigh) the recording was lost. Therefore, I'm posting the winner, get over it, Krzy.*

Winner: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 ZYR5btk

Rayne rolls off of Sasha, standing up, staring down at her. Her theme begins to play and it's almost like it hits her as the ref raises her hand. Her head slowly comes up with that evil grin of hers. She looks around at the crowd, booing her. She begins to wave that queenly wave of hers, the crowd continuing to hate it. "Thank you!" she yells at them as she goes to take her leave.

{{Michael Cole}}
The Killer Queen advances to the finals! Is there anyone who can stop the undefeated steak of Rayne!?

{{Jerry Lawler}}
I can't wait to see who she'll face. The fiery hot Eva, or the always beautiful Natty!?

{{JBL}}
You have a point. Eva versus Rayne would be ideal though.

{{Michael Cole}}
Either way, the match will be phenomenal. I'm excited, just as I'm sure you all are!

The camera cuts away to an updated brackett.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 H4YkYd6

Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2015 12:51 am

DIVAS MATCH

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 VYehtsC XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Do0Ixur

We are now in the final four of the tournament to crown a new Women's Champion, the first quarterfinals match will pit a former champion in Natalya against a hopeful potential future champion in Eva Marie. Following their victories in the first round, will Natalya look to dethrone the self proclaimed Red Corvette before she could stake her claim and be one step closer to being at the top of the mountain with a championship that has eluded her for years around her waist, or will Eva deny Natalya the satisfaction of becoming champion once again and put herself within arms reach of the Women's Championship? The Queen of Harts will take on the Red Queen in the semi finals match where everything is on the line. One false move and Eva could be left seeing Red, or Natalya could be left with a broken Hart.

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S

A
H
E
A
D

As the bell chimes and Eva Marie's theme song begins to play, the redhead tosses Natalya's leg down onto the mat with no remorse before standing to her feet. After keeping the baby faced Neidhart down for a three count, the fans begin to let Eva hear it in typical wrestling enthusiast fashion. Eva's response, as simple and irritating to the fans as it may be, was to extend her arms out in superiority, giving the crowd more ammunition to fire at her. And without any hesitation, they did.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 BPu8Jal

Michael Cole
It's settled! Eva Marie will go on to face Madison Rayne for the new XWL Women's Championship at Breakthrough, exclusively on the XWL Network.

King
My eyes can't wait, Cole!

JBL
I'm telling you, Eva's on the fast track to becoming a champion. You can see it in her eyes, and in her confidence.

Michael Cole
But will that be enough to take down the undefeated streak of Madison Rayne?

JBL
Keep in mind Michael, Eva's only had one more loss than Madison Rayne has, and at this point in the competition, anything is possible.

Michael Cole
But that one loss was to the Killer Queen Madison Rayne, JBL.

JBL
It doesn't matter how many wins Madison gets, she'll never possess the star power that Eva Marie has. I've been in this business long enough to know a champion when I see one, mister journalist.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 LafNgvk

Eva raises her hand in victory, paying the audience no mind as she basks in glory of her victory over the veteran, Natalya. The ref quickly makes his way to Eva's side and raises her hand for her, further declaring her supremacy.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 VKWWf5D

Michael Cole
Nonetheless ladies and gentleman, it'll be the Red Queen Eva Marie facing off against the Killer Queen Madison Rayne next week at Breakthrough. Only one will leave as the new XWL Women's Champion, and the established Queen of the Divas Division.

JBL
A battle between two beautiful monarchs, you gotta love it.

Michael Cole
Who's your pick for the next Women's Champ, King?

King
Can't I have both?

The Red Queen spitefully blows a slow kiss to the camera and to the fans in attendance while the commentators continue their banter.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 HC2lhRz

Michael Cole
We now have the official updated brackets for the Women's Championship tournament.

The graphic for the updated Women's Championship brackets appears on the screen, and on the tron.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Uq56de0

JBL
XWL presents Breakthrough live from Chicago next week, you won't wanna miss it.

King
If you ever needed a reason to watch, there's a pretty big one right there.

Eva climbs the turnbuckle and points towards the brackets which are conveniently displayed on the tron before forming her hands in a symbolic title around her waist.

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 TAIpT9r
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015   XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Anarchy: 12/14/2015 - 12/21/2015
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next