Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Exclusive. The beginning of the End.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sinister
Mid Card
Sinister

XWL Exclusive. The beginning of the End. Empty
PostSubject: XWL Exclusive. The beginning of the End.   XWL Exclusive. The beginning of the End. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2015 3:58 am

*A random fan was able to get close to a recent XWL Signee Tommy End outside before a show.*

Fan-
So Tommy Big fan!

Tommy End-
Awesome.

Fan-
Yea man so You are finally in XWL!! Thats the end all be all! No pun intended.

Tommy-
Clever..Have not heard that one before..

Fan- Really? Man alright so what do wanna do in XWL? Any guys you after? Anyone on the hitlist?

Tommy- Hitlist? No not exactly. What i have in mind is not a "Hitlist" kind of thing. Its more of a "Revelation" Kind of thing. You following me?

Fan-
Yea absolutely!

XWL Exclusive. The beginning of the End. QT2o_w

Tommy-
Good. Now i don't know what you were told in your little story books as a kid or anything you've seen on the shit storm that is social media. But Mankind, XWL, Pro Wrestling, Everything in this world is a festering parasite relentlessly draining its host dry.And until you and all your little friends and the rest of society figures that out. Well then all you are is Cattle for the impending Slaughter..

*The fan is caught off guard by the nihilistic and rather disturbing words by this man*

Fan-
Woa dude. I was just talking about Pro Wrestling. I didn't mean to get all serious.

XWL Exclusive. The beginning of the End. Hqdefault

Tommy-
Didn't mean to get all serious? What because i don't wanna talk about "Shoots" and "Angles" " I'm "disturbing"? I'm offended tremendously. I'm offended that a half wit like you would call himself one of my fans. Do me a favor. Next time you watch one of my matches after you see me kick whoever XWL brass puts in my way first. Go and watch the news. Go and see whats going on around you. Because people like you. Who bother people like me on the side of a building before an event looking for a cheap pop or maybe a scoop. Yea i know exactly who you are. I've seen you do it with other guys before me and as soon as were done with  whatever it is this is. You will go and leech off some other poor talent around here. I guess if you want your scoop. Well here it is. Tommy End is in XWL for one reason. Its to make a impact. To not be another statistic that gets forgotten after his heyday is over. No I'm here to strike not only fear in the hearts of people but enlightenment. If that involves carrying around 12 pounds of gold to get the job done. So be it. If it involves doing unspeakable actions to some of this places so called "heroes"? Well then that is just how it's got to be. But were done here. Leave my presence you mark.
Back to top Go down

XWL Exclusive. The beginning of the End.
Page 1 of 1