Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011

Go down 
+6
P.R Son
Jonguin
Shug
Austin
Ash
TheFilthParade
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011     XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 5:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Breakd

Live From - Columbia, Maryland
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownsincara XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsantino
Sin Cara vs Santino

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownlesnar XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowndolph
Brock Lesnar vs Dolph Ziggler

Normal Diva Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownkelly XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownmickie
Kelly Kelly vs Mickie James

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownkurtangle XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownhernandez
Kurt Angle vs Hernandez

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowntyson XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownsting
Tyson Kidd vs Sting

Normal Diva Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownbeth XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownlayel
Beth Phoenix vs Layla

Diva Tag Team Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowndivaschampa XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownkaitlyn
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownangelina XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownvelvet
The Chickbusters vs Angelina Love & Velvet Sky

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 A5ESa XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownjeffh
Batista vs Jeff Hardy

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownjohn XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownmvp
John Morrison vs MVP

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownevan XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownlucky
Evan Bourne vs Lucky Cannon

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Breakdowndaniels XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownrandyic
Daniels Vs Randy Orton
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011     XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 3:48 pm

Reposted.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011     XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 7:52 pm

[Backstage, Alex Shelley is shown stretching on the floor as he preps for his match against Robert Roode later on in the night. He finishes up his routine and walks over to the wall where he checks his hair in the mirror. Everything appears to be in order as Shelley winks at himself and walks out of the locker room. As he walks down the hallway, an interviewer runs over to him and stops Shelley in his tracks.]

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Sh4

{Interviewer}
Pardon, the interruption Alex, but I just want to get a quick word with you about your alarmingly quick return to the ring merely two weeks after getting put through a flaming table after falling off the top of a ladder.

{Shelley}
No pardon me, Mr. Interviewer Man, because as Alex Shelley it is my public duty to alert the press and tell them exactly what Alex Shelley has on his mind because no one can say it better than I can. Yes I was put through a table, yes I lost my Xtreme Championship, yes I missed a week of action, but no way am I gonna just sit around and mope about what happened in the past. Hell, I don’t even remember what I had for breakfast this morning, that’s how focused I am on the present and my future in this business. And my future business is to go out there and show these people that I haven’t missed a step.

{Interviewer}
So your doctor’s okay with this?... With you coming back so soon?

{Shelley}
Sure, my doctor gave me some grief and whatnot about returning so soon, but who the hell is he to question what I can do? He may know all that medical mumbo jumbo, but he isn’t me, you’re not me, Robert Roode is way too ugly to be me, and at the end of the day only me… pardon me, I, can say for sure whether or not I have the ability to come back. And you know what interview man?

[The interviewer doesn’t respond immediately and Shelley smacks him on the back of the head to get him to focus.]

{Interviewer}
Wh…What?

{Shelley}
I’m back, baby! And you can be rest assured that nothing has changed. I’m still a man on a mission and that mission is to show that I can hang with the big guns, and then cut them down to size so they’ll look up and see what a truly talented and amazing wrestler they have the pleasure to stand across the ring from. Look at me, interviewer man, what do you see?

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Sh2

{Interviewer}
Your eyes are a rather nice shade of…

{Shelley}
No, what you see in my eyes are the fires that burn 24/7 and keep this TNA, this Total Nonstop Alex train running at peak condition. At it’s that fire that’s going to get me through this minor speedbump, and once the smoke from that fire clears all that will remain is me, Alex Shelley, standing tall upon the bodies of the fallen. Soon no one here will be able to look down at me, because it’s only a matter of time before I stand above them all. Many are going to come, many are going to try and do what I do better than I can do, but they’ll fail. Maybe not at first, maybe not at second, or even at third, but they will eventually be taken down. I always get my man, and you take that whichever way you please.

{Interviewer}
I’ll take the less disturbing meaning if you don’t mind. But what exactly do you mean that the fire…

{Shelley}
the fire…

{Interviewer}
the fire is going to help you get through this? Are you possibly implying that you’re not at 100% right now and that you need an outside source to get you through this? How bad are you hurting?

{Shelley}
What I’m implying here is that I may have taken some bumps and bruises along the way but the last thing I’m gonna do is sit on my ass all day watching the horrible TV they have the audacity to broadcast on my screen. I mean what is this crap? A show about Toddler Pageants and one about Slutty Teenagers? Do you know how many years I’ve been trying to sell this idea of an Alex Shelley reality show, and that garbage gets put on instead? These people clearly don’t know what quality is. You know what I need you to do?

[Alex goes to slap the interviewer on the back of the head again, but he ducks under and Shelley smirks as he pats him on the shoulder.

{Shelley}
Your reflexes have improved, just being around me has made you better. That’s what I call the Alex Shelley effect.

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Sh

{Shelley}
Anyway, here’s what you gotta do, write a letter to your local television network and tell them you want to see more Alex Shelley on your television screen. Here’s what I need you to write, you following?

{Interviewer}
So far…

{Shelley}
Alright here goes man, dictated but not read;
Dear Mr. TV People,
For the love of all that’s awesome in the world, please give the one, the only, the amazing, the distractingly handsome Alex Shelley his own television show.
Wait a second, you didn’t write any of that down!

{Interviewer}
I… I don’t have anything to write on!

{Shelley}
What kind of interviewer are you? You need to be prepared for anything at any time, especially when it comes to Alex Shelley. Anyway, as I was saying before you got all sidetracked, I’m not gonna sit on my couch snacking on chips, or monopoly pieces just so I can let my let my boo-boos heal properly. That’s how people get fat and all nasty looking. And the last thing this company needs is another Mark Henry or Mr. Fn storming through these halls all upset that they can barely fit through the doorframe. Hold on I don’t like the way you’re eyeing me right now Mr. Interview Man. Do I look fat to you?

{Interviewer}
Why no Alex, on the contrary you appear to be in good shape.

[Shelley gives the interviewer a pat on the shoulder.]

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Sh1

{Shelley}
Thanks man, I really needed that confidence boost. It’s a tough world sometimes, and there are a lot of critics out there. They never believed in me from day one, saying that I was too small and not good enough to make it in the mainstream. Well here I am, and I’m gonna show them what a mistake it was to sleep on me. But it’s good to know my hard work doesn’t go unappreciated, you get my drift?

{Interviewer}
I think so, Alex. I’m doing my best to keep up with you.

{Shelley}
Listen, I’m not trying to go over your head with anything. All I want you to understand is that I’m gonna go out there and do what I do best, which is win with the finesse that no man can replicate. This match against Robby Roode is going to be the first of many matches apart of the Shelley comeback tour. The only problem is that you can’t call it a comeback, because I haven’t gone anywhere, and I’m not doing anything different. This is the same old Alex Shelley gunning for the top spot.

{Interviewer}
How can you be sure about all of this, though? How can you not be hurting?

[Shelley goes to slap him on the back of the head but once again the interviewer ducks but Shelley catches him off guard and punches the interviewer on the arm and he winces and rubs the sore spot on his arm.]

{Shelley}
Did that hurt, sir?

{Interviewer}
It did actually, you hit harder than I thought you would.

{Shelley}
You see that? Everyone feels pain, and contrary to whatever myths, legends, or tales are floating around about me, I’m only human, and I feel it too. Sure I’m a little sore from that fall, but that’s nothing compared to the pain these people suffer from every second I’m not on their screen, and I have no choice but to give them what they want. And what they want is for me to go out there and give Robby Roode a run for his money, and win or lose it honestly feels great to know that they’ll always be on my side.

{Interviewer}
But Alex, you haven’t really answered my question; Are you physically able to compete effectively after what happened to you?

[For the first time, Shelley looks serious and he gives the interviewer a stern gaze.]

{Shelley}
I do not make excuses.

[Shelley walks away and turns a corner and bumps into Dolph Ziggler knocking him over.]

{Shelley}
Hey sorry man, didn’t mean to…

[Without warning Dolph strikes down Shelley and mercilessly stomps away at him. The interviewer tries to pull him away but Dolph knocks him away and focuses his attention back in Shelley. Dolph brings Shelley to his feet and throws him face first into the wall!

{Dolph}
You’ve caught me on the wrong day, Shelley, and you had to pay the consequences. That’s what happens when you’re in the wrong place at the wrong time.

[Dolph walks away and the Interviewer rushes over to help Shelley who pushes him away and stands on his own. Shelley begins to walk down the hallway when the interviewer shouts out to him.]

{Interviewer}
Alex, you seriously can’t be thinking of competing after this!

[Shelley doesn’t answer and instead smirks as his entrance music begins to play in the background and he walks away leaving the interviewer standing there with a shocked look on his face.]

S

-

-

P

-

-

O

-

-

I

-

-

L

-

-

E

-

-

R

[Roode’s theme hits and he celebrates in the ring as the crowd boos. Roode rolls out of the ring and heads up the ramp and backstage. Shelley is left in the ring and he uses the ropes to pull himself to his feet.]

{JR}
I hate to say it but Alex Shelley looked off the entire match.

{King}
He fell off a ladder, and through a table, that’s not just something you can walk away from.

{JR}
I’d have to agree with you there King, as admirable as Shelley’s need to please the fans is, he’s doing it at the risk of his own health.

{King}
Yeah, but you saw the interview earlier, Shelley won’t even admit to himself that he’s not 100%, much less anyone else.

{JR}
Shelley is dwelling in dangerous territory now and if he doesn’t take the smart route and take some time off, he’s going to hurt himself much worse than Sabin did.

{King}
I don’t know JR, Alex Shelley is a stubborn man, I doubt he’ll heed your warning.

[Shelley rolls out of the ring and snatches the mic from the ring announcer. He gets back into the ring but he’s a bit wobbly and stumbles around the ring as he shouts into the mic.]

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 4k0u4

{Shelley}
Are you happy, Dolph!? Are you sitting backstage with a goddamn smile on your face!? Now I’m a loser just like you! And you know what!? I can understand why’d you be so upset, if I had to go through week after week in your boots I’d be throwing bitch fits too!

[Shelley stumbles over to the ropes and spits a mouthful of blood outside of the ring and follows that up with a violent coughing spell.]

{Shelley}
Dolph… DOLPH! Are you listening to me right now? Do you hear the words coming out of my face? I swear I’m gonna show you that revenge can be a much bigger bitch than you, when I get my hands on that spray tanned neck of yours. You think you’ve won? This war has yet to begin, your demise has yet to begin, but everything will get rolling soon enough, don’t you worry. Mark your calendar, because I want you to remember the day you made the worst mistake of your life.

[Ziggler’s theme hits and the crowd pops for the potential confrontation. Alex Shelley walks over to side of the ring closest to the ramp and beckons for Ziggler to show himself. Ziggler pops up in the crowd and hops over the barricade and slides into the ring, then he lays him out with the Zig Zag! The crowd boos as Ziggler runs his hands through his hair and flicks the moisture into Shelley’s face. Zigger gets out of the ring and exchanges words with the fans as the screen fades to black and XWL heads to commercial.]

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Dolph-ziggler1

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011     XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 10:00 pm

*We go away from the arena, and XWL fades into the backstage where we see Velvet Sky.*

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Velvetskypromopic

[[Velvet Sky]]
Earlier tonight as you all saw, me and Angelina Love put up a good fight against the undefeated Chickbusters. But there's a reason that we only put up a fight, instead of beating them. And that reason was Angelina. All she cared about was herself the entire match, hey, I know I hit her, but she deserved it. She kept trying to steal the show when I weakened our opponents up, she'd want to jump in the ring and try to hit her finishing maneuvers on them so I couldn't. She wanted me to do all the work while she sat back and tried to reap the rewards.

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Velvetskypromopic

[[Velvet Sky]]
BUT, Even with you holding me back Angelina, I was able to hit my finishing DDT on our very own divas champion, AJ Lee. AJ Lee, Kaitlyn, I exposed to the world today that the Chickbusters are not unbeatable. If I had any other partner that was any better than Angelina Love, the outcome would have been much different. And that's why at Eye for an Eye I'll show the world why tonight is what you who got pinned, because at Eye for an Eye, I guarantee you will lose. And Angelina...

*Velvet Sky is about to continue on, but we see Angelina charge into the background from out of nowhere. Velvet Sky sees her and jumps out of the way and pushes her through the wallpaper in the background. Angelina gets right back up and charges towards her. Angelina hits her with a spear, and then gets right on her on the ground throwing massive punches. Velvet Sky rolls her over and gets in control to throw some punches of her own. Angelina pushes her off and they both get up. Velvet Sky and Angelina throw punches back and forth in a standing position, Velvet throws a punch and Angelina Love moves back a foot, Velvet Sky spots a table and grabs it quick before Angelina can recover from the punch. Angelina Love throws a punch to Velvet while she's holding the table and Velvet almost falls down. Angelina grabs a hold of the table right out of Velvet Sky's hand and sets it up. This gives Velvet Sky time to recover and she kicks Angelina Love in the gut. Velvet Sky gets a hold of Angelina and places her on top of the table. Velvet gets on the table now aswell. The fans in the arena are almost so loud for this that it can be heard backstage. Velvet stands up Angelina and locks her up... to set up for her finishing... BEAUTY-T THROUGH THE TABLE! Velvet Sky holds her back a little bit from sacrificing herself to put Angelina through the table, but she is able to stand up. Velvet smirks down at Angelina and walks off, looking down at her in disgust.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011     XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 12:52 am

Layla's theme hit's and a large array of boos mixed with slight cheers follows.

JR: It's Layla King, your favorite diva, I wonder what she's coming out here for.

King: Does she need a reason? She hasn't lost in four weeks, and tonight she's looking to make it a fifth!

JR: While that may be true, she's certainly facing her toughest challenge yet perhaps.

King: Beth Phoenix is great and all, but do you really think Layla will let her end the hot streak she's been on?

JR: I think going into her match with the young and talented Kaitlyn, at Eye For An Eye this Sunday, that she's got a lot to prove tonight.

Layla comes strutting out from behind the curtain with her Money In The Bank briefcase in hand. She runs her hand through her hair while walking as her theme still blasts through the P.A.

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 SOQXI

With her briefcase in one hand she continues her walk down the ramp ignoring the fan's negative reaction towards her.

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Glvba

*Flawless Security lines up one-by-one facing the entrance ramp as Layla grabs a microphone and speaks toward the titantron.*

[[Layla:]]
Now that Piggie James is no longer a problem in my life, and barred from the arena tonight, it's time to celebrate my four match win streak! Let's see...

*Layla holds up her hand, lifting up a finger as she names off her defeated opponents.*

I've defeated...Piggie James at Supremacy! I beat...Mangelina Love, ending her winning streak btdubs. I pinned Smelly Kelly in a tag match, then pinned her again last week, haha! Oh, and later on tonight, I'll make it five in a row against "The Manazon"! I'm unbeatable. No one can hold a candle to my success, especially Piggie James. Mickie's just jealous that I'm prettier and more talented than her! She's tried to destroy my good looks by putting my head through walls, trying to DDT me countless times, including on an announce table for crying out loud! But, with my restraining order, Mickie can't be anywhere near me, so I can finally be left alone!

Now, onto tonight. Beth, sweetie, don't overwork your man bod in our match tonight, after all, you're the one that has to finally shut up Kaitlyn, just lay down and make it easy on yourself before you pull something so I have time to go shopping for new ring gear, because that bitch Piggie James bur...

*Layla is cut off as the fans cheer wildly as Mickie James hops the barricade and attacks Layla from behind!*

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 CxLEM

*As Mickie begins to bounce Layla's head into the mat like a basketball, Flawless Security tries to climb in the ring when suddenly, a familiar theme blasts through the arena!

*Mick Foley storms out as numerous road agents and referees separate Mickie and Layla.*

[[Foley:]]
Stop! Stop! Yes, you five in the feminine pink collared shirts, all of you get away from my ring! You five are hereby BANNED from all future XWL events for life!

*Layla grabs her microphone and shouts "YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" repeatedly.*

Oh, but Miss Layla, I can. You see, I read over your little restraining order you have on Mickie. I want to say this nice and clearly for everyone in this audience. You're screwed! Because Layla, your restraining order is null and void as of the night before Eye For An Eye!

*The fans cheer wildly as Layla looks on in horror towards Mick, then towards Mickie as Mickie flashes a toothy grin with all the warmness of a crocodile.*

So this Sunday at Eye For An Eye, It will be Mickie James in a match against....LAYLA! And it won't be any regular old normal match, oh no, no, no. Your match this Sunday will be...a NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH!

*The fans go insane as Layla looks to be crying, Mickie flashes an extremely evil grin before breaking free, doubling Layla over and flooring her with a Mickie-DT!

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 7itop

[[JR:]]
My god, a No Holds Barred Match between Mickie and Layla at Eye For An Eye!?

[[King:]]
Foley, you idiot! Mickie will murder poor Layla!

*Mickie's theme plays through the PA as fans still cheer wildly for both Foley's announcement and Mickie dropping her rival with a Mickie-DT! Mickie climbs out of the ring and is escorted by XWL staff up the ramp, saying "This Sunday, you are MINE!" as we cut to a commercial.*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011     XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:15 am

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Breakdownkurtangle XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownhernandez
Kurt Angle vs Hernandez

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011     XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 1:17 am

Normal Diva Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownbeth XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownlayel
Beth Phoenix vs Layla

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011     XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 2:46 pm

Normal Match
 XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Breakdowndaniels XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownrandyic
Daniels Vs Randy Orton

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011     XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 9/18/2011 - 9/25/2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2