Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

[XWL.com] The Peep Show returns..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

[XWL.com] The Peep Show returns.. Empty
PostSubject: [XWL.com] The Peep Show returns..   [XWL.com] The Peep Show returns.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:28 am

*Christian's current theme plays almost silently as background music once the cameras turn on, the cameras are centered on a 'Peep Show' logo propped up on a sign, the logo pans to Christian, cocking a grin towards the camera*

Christian: Well, well, well, look who's finally behind the camera, some of you may not recognize me.. but some of you out there do. My name is Christian, and I'm sure some of my peeps out there, are marking for their boy on their TV sets.

*Christian would do his original 'shout out to the peeps' taunt, smacking his left hand against the upper chest region, as he cocks another smile.

Christian: Some of you may be wondering why I am not saving the return of the Peep Show until the return of XWL, well, for starters, I have a message for all my peeps, and other 'fans' of the XWL. 'Well, Christian, what's your message?'

*Christian would shake his head, obviously sending out a 'you're pathetic' notion towards the camera.

Christian: Let me get straight to business. Apollo Crews, let me make a message, from me and my peeps. You stay away from XWL, or I promise, when I decide to step back into the ring, you'll regret your decision on stepping foot inside my ring. Your kind doesn't deserve to be in the ring, and no, that's not a racist intentional joke, it's called the likes of you. Traveling around the world, thinking you're hot stuff. Well, guess what, big Crews? You're not, you're in MY world, and if you even dare, step into MY world, I will make sure that you never wrestle again in your life.

*Christian is staring into the camera, with a serious tone, his face sending off an angry expression, the camera zooms up to his face*

Christian: I promise you, Crews, if you mess with me, you'll regret it.

*The camera slowly turns black, as the promo ends.*

((Should just state now, I will come back in XWL, but I'm not promising that I will return on the day XWL comes back, nor will I get the game on launch day, maybe around Christmas I will, but not now. I wanted to try and feud with someone I won't know, just to try and set the motion in for XWL's return. Welp, see you guys later, and I hope you enjoyed the promo, give me some suggestions for what else if I post more before the return or during XWL's return.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: [XWL.com] The Peep Show returns..   [XWL.com] The Peep Show returns.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 12:28 pm

Great to see more people so hyped for the return that they can't wait to promo. I liked the promo, classic heel stuff, but for me personally it feels odd having him call out someone who has never been in XWL before, nor has posted a "pre debut" video of his own, so it just feels like a random callout to someone the "viewing audience" doesn't even know is in XWL. I do appreciate you guys setting up a feud from the get go though, it's exciting. Still a nice promo, and I look forward to reading the follow up promos as the story continues.
Back to top Go down
Sissel
Jobber
Sissel

PostSubject: Re: [XWL.com] The Peep Show returns..   [XWL.com] The Peep Show returns.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 4:16 pm

P.R Son wrote:
Great to see more people so hyped for the return that they can't wait to promo. I liked the promo, classic heel stuff, but for me personally it feels odd having him call out someone who has never been in XWL before, nor has posted a "pre debut" video of his own, so it just feels like a random callout to someone the "viewing audience" doesn't even know is in XWL. I do appreciate you guys setting up a feud from the get go though, it's exciting. Still a nice promo, and I look forward to reading the follow up promos as the story continues.

We haven't really set up a fued in PM's, but maybe if he's interested, then this is a callout. But.. lol.
Back to top Go down
RCP
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: [XWL.com] The Peep Show returns..   [XWL.com] The Peep Show returns.. Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2015 8:02 pm

maybe he'll just see this promo and actually never come to xwl in which scenario christian will be the greatest heel of all time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [XWL.com] The Peep Show returns..   [XWL.com] The Peep Show returns.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[XWL.com] The Peep Show returns..
Page 1 of 1