Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

The Peep Show: Episode 1 [Michael McGillicutty]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

The Peep Show: Episode 1 [Michael McGillicutty] Empty
PostSubject: The Peep Show: Episode 1 [Michael McGillicutty]   The Peep Show: Episode 1 [Michael McGillicutty] Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 11:23 pm

The Peep Show: Episode 1 [Michael McGillicutty] Dh5kK

Note Before Hand About This: This is just mean't to be something to do
in my free time that basically also relates to XWL current events. Myself
and others asking questions to whoever is currently in the opposite chair
of Christian. Nothing about this is really suppose to be serious, saving
that for the real shows like Breakdown and Redemption. So Yeah, hope
this went better then expected. I had a fun time getting the questions
and Legal had a good time answering them, especially the Hawkins'
question. But yeah, tell me what you think so I know if I should do it
more or just not do another Peep Show. Thanks! ~ Austin

*The screen fades in from black and we see a scene with two leather chairs, a red wall in the background with the peep show logo hanging in front of it. In the two chairs sit the host of the show, Christian and in the other show sits his guest, Mister Money In The Bank, Michael McGillicutty. Michael doesn't look all that excited as him and Christian sit there, chatting a little bit. Eventually Christian begins talking to the camera.*

[[Christian]]
Hello everyone watching from either youtube or xwl.com, welcome to the very first episode of the Peep Show. In case you've forgotten who I am, let me just refresh your memory. I'm the Intercontinental and XWL 15 Champion, Christian, and joining me at this time is my very first guest. He hasn't had the best of luck out in the ring as of lately but backstage with Maryse, I'd say he has been pretty lucky. He is Mister Money in The Bank, one of the top heels in XWL and someone who I've really never talked to and I'm pretty excited for this. Please welcome, Michael McGillicutty! How's it going Mike?

{McGillicutty}
What am I doing here and who did you bribe into making this happen? If I heard you right, you said this was the very first show of whatever you're calling this? I guess you went all out when you chose the Future of XWL, Michael McGillicutty. So, ask the first question, I guess.

[[Christian]]
Hey Mike, you should be greatful to be the first guest on my show. I'm the Intercontinental Champion and the XWL 15 Champion. Think of it this way, I could've got someone like Edge on this show. Or even a lost cause like The Big Show. But no, I got you on this show.

{McGillicutty}
Then why didn't you, aren't you great buddies with Edge? If he won't take out ten minutes of his schedule, then what makes you think I have time to be here? You know what, don't answer that, I don't really intend to waste time on this show mainly because every second I spend bickering with you is a second I could be using to prepare for Edge, so do us both a favor and just ask the
question.

[[Christian]]
Hey, don't tell me what to do. Got that? Good. Now, care to explain the "going after the Intercontinental Championship" statement you made on the supershow? I know that statement is made against me which I wasn't to happy about but hey, if I was in the same position as you I would've done the same thing. People complain when we have more then one championship around our waist, or neck in my case. In fact, a certain backstage member named David Vaughn insisted that I drop the XWL 15 Medal to Truth because I didn't need the medal. Truth doesn't need it either. No one needs it. No one needs a 2nd title. But we want it. We always want more and you are that way too. You had just the Money in The Bank. You wanted Maryse and you got that. You want the Intercontinental Championship and I don't think you'll get that but you know what I mean, right? We don't need more championships and medals, we want them because we have what it takes to be better then every other wrestler out there.

{McGillicutty}
First off, this David guy sounds like he's a fat slob sitting on a computer screen day in and day out but seriously, what is so hard to understand about me saying that I'm going after the Intercontinental Championship? You couldn't get any more literal than that. If you still don't understand, it means that when the time comes and we meet in the center of that ring, your Intercontinental Championship will belong to me.

[[Christian]]
Hey, how about this. Send Maryse over my way and I'll send the title over your way. Knowing Maryse though after one night she'd be running back to you, heard she did that quite a bit with other guys while playing around with Ted. Just make sure my title gets back to me though, not fair if you get both. But seriously, glad to be defending the title against you instead of some reckless, uncaring, son of a bitch named Davey Richards. He was up my ass for far too long and the pain in my ass is gone. I'm ready for someone to bring an actual challenge to the ring instead of brining nothing more then a fight. Davey, if you watched this then good for you. Go lose the King of The Ring and cry to management about how you want another Intercontinental Championship match. I'll be ready when I'm done beating McGillicutty here.

{McGillicutty}
First off, I should kick your ass right here for talking about Maryse that way but I'll tell you what, I'll let it slide this one time since you're in the presence of greatness. Secondly, I would gladly bring the challenge that you seek and more. You know, I don't say this to a lot of guys but I'm actually glad you kept the championship past your first defense. You broke the vicious cycle of Championship Hot Potato, a cycle that started with Dolph Ziggler, then Joey Ryan, then Davey Richards, and it ended with you. Reminds me of when I broke that very same cycle with the X-treme Championship back in the beginning of the year. I guess we do have something in common after all. And finally, seriously Christian, come on now, you really think you can defeat me? Maybe if this were nine months ago, you might have a slight chance but now? No way, it's not even close.

[[Christian]]
Whatever you say Mike, whatever you say. But thanks for the comment about how I am the only Intercontinental Champion to defend the belt since Final Stand, probably because I'm just the best wrestler to ever hold this belt. And now, next question. @CurtHawkinsXWL asks... "Hey Mikey Boy it's your pal Curt Hawkins from the #1 XWL.com webshow, Calling Spots. Enjoying your little brush with fame? Because once it's gone, your new little call-girlfriend will be too, buddy."

{McGillicutty}
.... Who was that?

[[Christian]]
I have no idea dude.

{McGillicutty}
He said something about a web show. Guess that's why I've never heard of him. I mean, really, who watches web shows? *Michael looks at camera*

[[Christian]]
Whoever this guy may be, come by the show within the next few days. I kinda want to know who you are Mister "Curt Hawkins" and what this Callin' the Spots show is. Now let us read the next question. Now @SleazySTD asks... "Michael McGillicutty you are not sleazy, you have no charisma and you do not have what it takes to be called a main event superstar. Joey Ryan is the future of this business and quite frankly I believe it is Joey Ryan's time to shine. Michael McGillicutty let me ask you this, you can have one shot at answering the question which everyone wants to here, the question which people continue to ask...WHO WANTS....A MOUSTACHE RIDE?! #Sleazy #Joey4KOTR"

{McGillicutty}

[[Christian]]
Michael, please tell me I didn't just read that. And answer this, why would XWL hire a guy like that? He's just another Davey Richards who is just a bit more of a pervert. Though, I congradulate him for not talking about Maryse. I'm surprised he didnt considering like... 87% of him is sex and the other 13% is stupidty.

{McGillicutty}
I don't even...

[[Christian]]
I don't even either, so let's just move on to... Well, this should be interesting, Mike. @DiBiasePosseXWL asks... "Hey Mikey! Guess Who? No it's not the doctor getting back to you with the test results after your first rendezvous with Maryse. It's your old buddy, the World Heavyweight Champion, Ted DiBiase! And I'm here with a question for you, what could I possibly have to ask you? Isn't it obvious? How's it feel after months of claiming that I'm nothing but an embarrassment to multi generation superstars everywhere, only to lose to me and fail, and I mean FAIL to take my World Heavyweight Championship?" Well... happen to have a gun? I think some shots were just fired right there. But us being heels, Mike will come back just one step ahead of Ted.

{McGillicutty}
That's cute, Ted. What you fail to realize is that everything I said in the past is true. You are a disgrace to every single multigeneration superstar in this business. You claim I failed to win the World Championship, but what I didn't fail in doing is take your girl right from under you. Sure, you had this verbal breakup but here's the kicker Ted, Maryse was cheating on you with the man that has the potential to turn your little dream into a nightmare and I don't mean Cody Rhodes. All I need to do is cash in this Money in the Bank briefcase and your fairy tale ends in a heartbeat. Now let me ask you something Ted, how does it feel knowing that the man that stopped me from cashing in stabbed you in the back shortly after? You might know this guy Christian, he's the “Rated R Superstar” Edge and he's not called the “Ultimate Opportunist” for nothing. The same man I face later on in that very ring and after I defeat him, I will be one step closer to competing for the World Heavyweight Championship once again... Now Christian, this interview is over.

*McGillcutty sits up from his leather chair an grabs his briefcase which he sat next to it. He lifts it up next to him and before leaving, McGillicutty says one last sentence.*

{McGillicutty}
You better keep my belt warm...

*McGillicutty walks out of view of the camera, looking a bit upset of what Ted had said to him. Cameras focus back on Christian who has a bit of a confused look on his face, not exactly expecting the interview to end so soon. After a little bit Christian shrugs his shoulders and places his Intercontinental Championship over his shoulder before walking out of view of the camera, leaving only the leather chairs and Peep Show logo hanging in the background as we fade to black.*

Tune In Next Show For...
The Peep Show: Episode 1 [Michael McGillicutty] 8NnLW

Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

The Peep Show: Episode 1 [Michael McGillicutty] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Peep Show: Episode 1 [Michael McGillicutty]   The Peep Show: Episode 1 [Michael McGillicutty] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:27 am

This was a great interview especially how McGillicutty made it clear out of the gate that he wasn't here to be pals with Christian. The back and forth banter between the two were great like the bit where Christian said he was told to drop the medal and neither man not knowing who Curt Hawkins is and McGillicutty's subsequent breaking of the 4th wall. Though Hawkins will be on the next edition and looking forward to seeing what kind of vibe he brings to the show. Great stuff, Austin and Legal.
Back to top Go down

The Peep Show: Episode 1 [Michael McGillicutty]
Page 1 of 1