Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011

Go down 
+8
Jiggas
Jonguin
P.R Son
Austin
Zander
Shug
Bang
Kyle
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:23 am

First topic message reminder :

Stacked card, should be a good last card before 'THE' biggest XWL PPV OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a Face
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 9:56 pm

Josh finishes his interview with Ted and begins walking down the hall. Turning the corner he sees Michelle against a wall and a bunch of lights and cameras around her. A staff worker motions to go over and he looks into the camera as he makes his way towards her

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 12

Josh smiles and speaks clearly into the mic[/b]

Josh: What an intense night we've had here ladies and gentlemen. With Final stand just around the corner I'm here to talk to one of the participants in possibly one of the biggest matches of her career this Sunday at Final Stand III.

The camera pans over the other direction to show a corner of the room filled with giant lights and wires. Michelle McCool standing off in the distance a camera man just a few feet away from her.

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_9

Josh takes a deep breath and slowly approaching her clears his throat. At the sound of this Michelle turns her head and smiles.

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_8

Michelle looks towards Josh and motions to the photographer that she'll be just a moment

She turns her attention to Josh slowly walking over she approaches him and speaks

Michelle: Well, now there's a face I haven't seen in a while. I was beginning to think you hated Lay-cool..

Michelle smirks for a moment

Michelle: .. Who am I kidding? Who would hate Lay-Cool. Certainly not you, right Josh?!

Josh shakes his head in a worried manner

Michelle: Well, as you can see, I'm rather busy here Hun. So, if you've got something to ask me or, wanna get my thoughts on a certain match perhaps?.. now's the best time to do so. While, I'm still in a good mood and all..

Josh nods and speaks

Josh: Well, Michelle we haven't really heard much from you over the last few weeks. Which, to some people is a bit unheard of and we're all a bit concerned. After all, it was just a few short weeks ago that your boyfriend, the former World Champion Evan Bourne was injured in probably the biggest match of his life. Since then, your demeanor's seemed to change. You're almost not the same person we all have grown to .. love.. So I guess what I'm getting at Michelle is, what has your mindset been over the last couple months. Especially with such a huge opportunity in front of you just days away?

Michelle's expression changes to a bit of a saddened look and she slowly turns and begins to walk away

Josh stands there with a confused look on his face

Michelle: What? Can't you see I'm in the middle of a photoshoot. You honestly think I'm going to interrupt that for .. for you? We'll, Josh then I have to say Hun, you don't know me as well as you think you do. Now, if it's alright with you, we're going to still conduct this interview but, it's going to be while I'm doing this shoot. That okay? Who am I kidding, of course it's okay with you, it gives you a chance to see me being as Flawless as ever

Michelle turns and smiles into the camera as the camera man snaps the picture

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_5

Michelle turns her head slightly and notices Josh standing there waiting. She laughs lightly and speaks loud enough to where he can hear her over the crowd that seems to be gathering.

Michelle: First off Hun, yes, it has been forever in a day since that amazing audience out there has heard from yours truly. Now, while you may think it's because I've changed or am worried about what lies ahead for me, you're wrong. I'm still the same Michelle I've always been. Nothings changed about me only that, I guess you could say I have a new outlook on life. Seeing as well, my main man, is laying at home after the most brutal match of his career.

Michelle: So it looks like I may have gotten soft but, don't think twice if you think that's ever going to happen. It's simply that I'm setting my priorities in line and taking care of what's most important to me first, that being Evan.

Michelle pauses and looks into the camera

Michelle: Love ya and miss ya Hun! Now, onto your second question. What is my mindset like? What's my mindset like especially considering what lies ahead for me? Well, now you know I love you Josh but, that has got to be the DUMBEST question you have ever asked in your however long you've been here. How long was it again.. Oh, wait don't bother you'll bore both myself and this poor photographer to sleep.

Michelle smirks and walks over to a poster and strikes a few poses

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_11

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_12

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_13

Michelle puts her hand up and the photographer pauses for a few minutes as she walks over to a couch and sits down

Josh follows and she frowns

Michelle: Josh! I thought I told you to stay behind that yellow line.. can't you see this is a pri..

Josh cuts Michelle off

Josh: Michelle you never said anything abou..

Michelle glares in his direction as she sits on a nearby couch and motions to the photographer as she poses for yet another picture

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_2

Michelle: You've been here all this time and you're STILL interrupting the first lady of Flawless? Joshy, Joshy, Joshy, just when will you learn? Oh, right, I guess that's never. Oh but before you throw another fit, I guess I'll answer your final questions. So then I can get back to doing more important things and not wasting this poor man and my time..

Michelle smiles and poses against the couch again

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_3

Michelle: Well, to answer your ever so burning question Josh, it's like this. I'm a former Diva's champion who was thrown into a trap by our LOVING but obnoxious GM Vickie Guerrero to where if I lost in a best of five series to Maryse, I'd never get a shot at the Diva's championship again. At least, not until Maryse lost the title. Now, months and months went by and nobody could topple that bleach-blonde bimbo and I had begun to lose all hope I had. Granted, I could beat Maryse easily as I've done that all before which, I'm sure you remember. Of course, I wasn't allowed to do that now was I. So, rather than make everything all about me, I decided to focus all my time on Evan and making sure he got what he wanted.

Michelle pauses and poses for another photo

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_7

Michelle: Which brings us to now. Rather than focus all my energy and time on trying to win something back which, I have no way of doing. I've put my focus on helping Evan regain all his strength, while my main BFF Lay rises up through the ranks. Now, yes I've competed in a few matches here and there but, as you've seen I'm not exactly in the best mindset. Which, brings me to my next point. Our ever so loving GM Vickie and then lastly a certain group named "The Beautiful People".

Michelle: First things first, and well what isn't there to say about Vickie. We were once the best of friends but, somewhere along the line, something went wrong. While I am the BEST looking Diva next to Lay, I'm certainly not stupid but, for some reason, I can't put my finger on what went wrong... Josh.. help me will you..

Michelle puts her hand against her chin and tries to think, quickly turning that into another shot

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_6

Michelle: Oh right, she got too into being the boss and claimed that it was us, Lay-Cool who were using her for our own personal gain. I mean, can you imagine that Josh? Lay-Cool using people for their own personal gain? The nerve of that woman...

Michelle lightly smirks

Michelle: Now, regardless of my feelings towards her and her decisions she's made in the past, I have to give it up to her for making the ones she's made over the last few months. Especially a few weeks ago. I mean, can you imagine it Josh.. Lay-Cool, Layla El and Michelle McCool the two TOP Diva's XWL has today competing against one another in the first ever Tag-Team Miss Money In The Bank Match! While I may not like her because of things she's done to me before, I have to hand it to you Vickie. That, was a great choice on your part.

Michelle stands up and walks over to the window looking out at the view of the people and cars passing by. She stands still for a few moments and as the camera man takes yet another shot she speaks

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_9

Michelle: You know, it's almost as if Vickies a favorite item of yours that gets broken. Then, no matter how much you try and fix it, you know it'll never be the same again. That mentality fits her perfectly. Sure, it's amazingly nice of her to make a big match such as this but, who's to say we didn't deserve it anyway? As if that's not bad enough, she goes from making the match, to now trying to get my BFF Lay to turn on me? Now while I could probably destroy everyone in the match.. especially Lay since she's never been that coor.. oh.. what.. you thought I was going to turn on her didn't you? Since I know you're watching this Vickie listen to me and listen clearly!..

Michelle: When you have a friendship and a bond as strong as Lay and I's, yes you will know what the other is thinking. You'll know what the other person is gonna say, think and even do before they themselves do. So yes, this match would be the perfect chance to turn and get what I've wanted for too long now but, if you think it's gonna happen that easily.. you're DEAD wrong. You see Vickie, it works both ways. I know what you're trying to do but, it's not going to work. As Layla said earlier, it's not about the title, it's about keeping these bonds these LIFELONG friendships in tact.

Michelle: Do I want my shot against Maryse, sure but, it's not going to come at the cost of turning my back on my best friend in this entire company. You see, here's how I see it going. This match may be filled with a lot of different things. Each Diva is going into that match with one thing in mind, coming out the champion. HOWEVER the main focus on their minds and ours, yes I know you're watching Angelina and Velvet, is proving a pig like you wrong Vickie! Final stand is going to be a night that nobody will ever forget. Yes, I want that title shot but, I don't care about that anymore. I'm going to go into that match to prove to you, and everyone else that no matter how hard you try, you can't break even the strongest of bonds!

Michelle: Oh and Angelina and Velvet, I may have not spoken to you, about you or even been around you that much. However, I do know one thing. I know that you're not just in this match to win it but, you're also out to prove to Vickie and the rest of the XWL Universe that no matter what happens, the Wicked Witch of the West isn't going to have the last laugh. Come Sunday, I'm bringing a Michelle you all haven't seen in a while but, most importantly, I'm leaving Final Stand with my BFF Lay and we're going to blow the roof off that place. Now, before I go.. I have two words for you folks out there watching.

Michelle: Stay Flawless

Michelle turns her head as she spoke the final words and is caught in a final photo.

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Normal_8

As the photo appears on screen Breakdown fades to commercial
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:25 am

((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 XwlaustinariesXWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Xwlcmpunk
Austin Aries Vs CM Punk

After a fifty minute grueling match, CM Punk and Austin Aries had nothing left. Aries had already kicked out of two Go To Sleep finishing moves and the same with CM Punk kicking out of a Brainbuster. The finish came when Aries stole Punks signature elbows to the chest, Aries climbed the top rope for a 450 Splash. But Punk sprung to his feet and hit a swift shuffle kick knocking Aries to a sitting position, CM Punk then climbed the ropes and hooked Aries' arms in an underhook position and procceeded to drill him to the mat from the top rope with a Pepsi Plunge! Aries was out cold as Punk rolled him over for the three count.

This would've been uploaded but YouTube is a bitch and the uploads keep on failing, sorry to those who would have liked to watch it cartman angry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 1:53 pm

E/T wrote:
((( Normal Non-Title Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 XwlchavoguererroXWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Xwlrvdxtreme
Chavo Guerrero Vs Rob Van Dam(c)

*Rob Van Dam's theme song hits as the Xtreme Champion is victorious over Chavo Guerrero, one of four Money In The Bank participants. Rob holds his ribs as his arm is raised, still feeling the effects of his hellacious match with the veteran Chavo. Rob asks for a microphone and is handed one, his music stops and in panted breath he begins to speak.*

[Rob Van Dam] That right there was just a little preview of what you people are in store for in the Money In The Bank match at Final Stand. Next week in Seattle, Washington. In front of 60,000 fans at Safeco Field... everyone's favorite wrestler, and mine... Rob Van Dam will climb that 20 foot ladder and grab that briefcase. It's not gonna' be Jack Swagger or Dolph Ziggler. *RVD looks over at Chavo Guerrero, who is being tended to by the referee.* Or Chavo Guerrero.

*The fans give out a little 'RVD' chant as he nods his head.*

[Rob Van Dam] When you start to think about it, yours truly has the biggest advantage going into Final Stand. Ladder matches are Dangerous, and not many people can handle the risks that come along with taking part in ladder matches. Now I know Jack Swagger was in Money In The Bank last year but he's got to be a bit nervous knowing he'll have to go through that again. I've proved that I am the man for the job when I defeated Chavo Guerrero in a ladder match, I felt the effects of that match for weeks... I had a slight concussion and a dislocated rib. That was just a one on one ladder match, with four guys in the mix I can't even predict what's gonna' go down.

*Suddenly Chavo Guerrero gets up to his feet, he shouts at the referee to give him a microphone and he does. Chavo staggers towards RVD still feeling the effects of the match he just went through also. He begins to speak. *

[Chavo] Hold up just a second. Rob, you may have the numbers game on your side, you're 2-0 against me to be exact. But listen to yourself. You're hurt, and you're hurt bad. My goal was never to simply, gain victories over you. Have you seen who I am? I'm Chavo Guerrero! You think a win over some damn hippie is gonna mean something to me or my career? I've been in this business longer than most of the guys in that locker room. I've accomplished more than most men could hope for.

No Rob.. I was never trying to pull out a win over you. You like to say that you're willing to go the distance, but I'm gonna prove that you don't have what it takes. You see over the last couple of weeks, I've damaged your body. You've been hurt in more ways than most people could handle. I'll admit, you're willing to go through pain to win. Well I'll guarantee that you'll get all the pain you can handle and more come next week at Final Stand when none other than Chavo Guerrero wins the Money in the Bank ladder match. I've been scouting you Rob.. there isn't a single thing you could do to me that could catch me by surprise. Me however? Let's just say, you haven't seen a thing yet.

[Rob Van Dam] Chavo, I think you're underestimating just who I am. You think a couple of bumps and bruises are going to stop me? Dude, you should know better. The wheels are in motion, I'm already the Xtreme Champion and my next goal is to win Money In The Bank. That prestigious opportunity only comes once a year and trust me, I am not taking this lightly. I have fought through worse, hell. I remember when my eyelid was split open in the middle of a match, that would have caused a normal guy to just stop the match, but not me. So Chavo, it doesn't matter how many sneak attacks you do, how many injuries I've had on the road to Final Stand. Because at the end of the day It's going to be RVD becoming Mr. MITB. You've had your chance, you won the initial match last year but you ended up losing it to Jack Swagger. And when-

*Rob goes to continue speaking but Chavo interrupts him*

[Chavo] I didn't lose a thing, Rob. I was robbed of that match, robbed of my MITB contract, and robbed of my opportunity. You think that's a reason for me to stand back and let some drugged up spot monkey take my shot? The way I see it, that briefcase is mine. Anybody or anything that stands between that and myself, deserve to get exactly what's coming to them. It's been too many years.. too many missed opportunities. Ability is no longer a factor on my path to the world title. It's just a matter of time.

My destiny is to hold that title high above my head. For pride, for honor, and most importantly.. for the Guerreros. A name once feared and respected throughout the world shall once again become THE face of the wrestling industry. So Rob, I'm not challenging you. I'm TELLING you, give me all you've got. Because at the end of the day, You, Dolph Ziggler, and Jack Swagger couldn't carry my damn bags! And I'm going to prove to you all that you don't mess with Chavo Guerrero.

*Rob raises his microphone to his mouth as he goes to speak, but suddenly he drops his microphone and title as Dolph Ziggler is seen running down the ramp. He slides into the ring and chop blocks Chavo, Dolph goes to clothesline RVD but RVD ducks and kicks Dolph in the gut. Chavo gets to his feet and punches RVD in the back of the head, he staggers forward and Dolph drops him with a DDT. Dolph and Chavo pick him up and dumps him out of the ring, all of a sudden the sly Chavo low blows Dolph. He mounts him and begins to lay in punches until Ziggler pushes him off, they begin brawling now with punches back and forth.*

*The theme song of Jack Swagger plays as the US Champion wants some of the action, he walks onto the stage alongside Rosa, he takes off his title and hands it to her and proceeds to run down to the ring. But he stops at the apron, and pulls out a steel ladder much to the fans delight. Swagger slides the ladder halfway in, Dolph kicks Chavo in the knee and goes to get the ladder but Swagger pushes the ladder down causing a ricochet effect forcing the ladder into the head of Ziggler. Swagger runs in and locks Dolph in the ankle lock, all of a sudden RVD hops onto the apron and climbs the turnbuckle to take out Swagger with a diving kick right to the chest of Swagger. Chavo knocks RVD down and all four men begin to brawl, Swagger is blindsided by Chavo by a big clothesline causing both men to fall outside. Dolph locks RVD in the sleeper hold, wearing the Xtreme Champion down. RVD struggles free of the move and drop toe holds Dolph into the ladder, outside Swagger grabs Chavo in a bear hug position and rams him back first onto the barricade causing Chavo to fall into the crowd area. RVD and Dolph are trading blows back and forth, security rushes down to ringside and seperates Swagger from Chavo and Dolph from RVD much to the crowds dismay. The last scene we see before commercial is each MITB participant being restrained.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:04 pm

Adam wrote:
((( Normal Match )))

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 XwlaustinariesXWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Xwlcmpunk
Austin Aries Vs CM Punk

After a fifty minute grueling match, CM Punk and Austin Aries had nothing left. Aries had already kicked out of two Go To Sleep finishing moves and the same with CM Punk kicking out of a Brainbuster. The finish came when Aries stole Punks signature elbows to the chest, Aries climbed the top rope for a 450 Splash. But Punk sprung to his feet and hit a swift shuffle kick knocking Aries to a sitting position, CM Punk then climbed the ropes and hooked Aries' arms in an underhook position and procceeded to drill him to the mat from the top rope with a Pepsi Plunge! Aries was out cold as Punk rolled him over for the three count.

This would've been uploaded but YouTube is a bitch and the uploads keep on failing, sorry to those who would have liked to watch it cartman angry

*A couple of minutes after CM Punk has defeated Austin Aries, Austin Aries is shown frantically frustrated backstage. He knocks over a catering table, grabs a bottle of water and drinks some of it then throws it on the ground. He wipes his mouth and walks into his locker room, the camera follows as he packs all of his stuff into his suitcase and begins to leave the arena. In his ring gear still, he puts a towel around his neck and tells the camera to get out of his face. But Lauren approaches Austin. *

[Lauren] Austin, could I please have a word?

[Austin Aries] No you can not have a word, I'm getting the hell out of here. I was screwed!

[Lauren] You lost the match fair and square, you have no right to complain!

[Austin Aries] Oh Lauren, you really are a blonde aren't you? Argh, screw it. I'm not letting one loss get to me, that won't phase me at all. I have my sights set on Christian and Christian only. The reason I lost that match was nothing more than I didn't have my head in the game, you see I'm a focused man. I didn't want a match because I just wanted to head to Final Stand and get prepared. But no! That bitch Vickie Guerrero decides to make a match for me.

[Lauren] Well don't you think you would need to be at your best when heading into the biggest show of the year? That match seems to have you more motivated for Final Stand now.

[Austin Aries] Lauren, now I know why you're always bullied when you do your interviews. Because you can't do your damn job! I'm getting out of here, I'm going back to my hotel, getting all of my stuff then I'm heading out to Seattle. The show where I will make my mark and show that I am THE greatest man that ever lived.

*Aries storms off, but suddenly a loud crashing noise is heard. The camera rushes to the scene and Aries and Christian are shown trading blows, Christian tackles Aries onto a catering table making it collapse. Aries rakes Christian in the eyes and tries to crawl away, but Christian grabs the towel Aries had around his neck and starts to choke him with it. Christian gets Aries to his feet and slams him into a door with a gold plaque on it that reads "GM" The door opens as Aries stumbles through it and into the General Managers office. *

*Aries walks out of the office in agony, looking back at the destroyed office. But a look of horror appears on his eyes as Vickie Guerrero is shown screaming as she discovers what has happened to her office which is now completely demolished.*

[Austin Aries] Vickie! That had nothing to do with me, I swear to god, he was the one who attacked ME!

[Vickie Guerrero] Austin Aries, this is coming out of YOUR paycheck.

*Vickie walks off in shock, Aries holds his hands on his head and stumbles away from the scene.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:06 pm

(warning possible many spelling errors and lack of punctuations)(P.S i hate doing promos .. ktnxbye)

After a commercial i suppose following that backstage thing that happened with chrisitan and aries

Random announcerftw: please welcome, The intercontinental champion! Randy! Orton!

the crowed boos as ortons music plays throught the arena

orton begins walking down to the ring without his title

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Hd231109ortonp1

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Hd231109ortonp3

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Hd231109ortonp4

there is a long pause before orton pics up the mic to speak

Orton: ... As you all know, last month i once again accomplished what i said i would do... and that was to beat Mr.Anderson, iv just considered the intercontinental title a.. bonus, a little warm up prize untill i get my world title back.
crowed begins booing again

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Hd231109ortonp5

Orton: speaking of the world title, Id just like to congratulate Sheamus.. for finally taking that title off evan bourne, although i would have liked to take him out but i suppose this was the next best thing....

orton paces around the ring

Orton: I'v been put in a handy cap match with sheamus, now i respect him for being a champion and he says he has no problem with being my partner but.. unfortunatly i do.

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Hd231109ortonp6

Orton: you see.. even if your still champion after final stand .. or if its jericho, or MVP I am coming for you and what better chance to get a shot in when your fighting 3 people.... This is how i would think in a normal situation....

Orton: but luckely for you there is someone i would really like to get my hands on and hes in the match...

plays a match clip from over 2 months ago

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Randyortonrko43lw0

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Hd231109ortonp7

Orton:Almost a month ago Jeff hardy somehow beat Mr.Anderson to become number one contender and since then hes constantly spout crap about me and continues to deny how easily i beat him to eventually win the title.

Orton: some people have wondered why iv been so silent over all this, well...its because of my utter disgust at the fact that i have to face that kid at the biggest ppv of the year, final stand only for it to be the quickest match in XWL history.
crowed cheers? at the sound of Finalstand

Orton:...Now Sheamus just like you said earlier, its as simple as this: Stay out of my ....way and we will win...
orton drops the mic as his music plays waiting for the match to start

(random not Jeff is 3 years older then Orton lol)
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 2:29 pm

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 XwljeffhardyXWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 XwlchrisjerichoXWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Xwlmvp
vs.
XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 XwlrandyortonicXWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Xwlsheamusworld
Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, and MVP vs. Randy Orton and Sheamus

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:03 pm

Great stuff by everyone and lets make final stand the greatest show ever mischief
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Hey, Kyle was always late on his Fn promos.

troll

"MONSTER"

*The theme song of Kane and Paul Bearer hits and the arena showers them with boos. The camera zooms on the urn and we can hear the two of them laugh. They climb into the ring and Kane grabs a microphone before speaking.*

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 2vcsw1c

Kane: "Well, well, well.............*Chuckles.* The complete and utter destruction of The Undertaker has begun! XWL, HELL, has RESIN OVER! And not just for my poor...poor brother, but for EVERYBODY! Everyone here deserves PAIN and HELL! When Undertaker took away the ONLY thing I had LEFT, you people were HAPPY!"

Kane: "That man is a MURDERER! All of those so called superstars respect a MURDERER! THAT BASTARD KILLED MY MOTHER! But now, he is getting what he deserves! Mark my words, The Undertaker's suffering has only BEGUN! Big brother, it's time to pay your dues, and you will feel the BURN!"

Kane: ''Now you people think there is something WRONG with ME? That I'm just some SICK, TWISTED, and DISTURBED MONSTER? Well, there is something WRONG with ALL of YOU! You all deserve as much PAIN as The Undertaker! "

Kane: "I'll admit you guys got one part right, I am a MONSTER. But you know what? I LIKE being a MONSTER. You see, I get to do a lot of FUN things as a monster. *Chuckles* And I can do ANYTHING that I WANT. From being Intercontinental Championship to destroying The Undertaker!"

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Rbwmfr

Kane: "And that moment of bittersweet revenge where I destroy my brother is so CLOSE! I can FEEL it! Everywhere in my mind I hear, "The time is here......the time is here......the time is here!"

*Kane laughs*

Kane: "The time is HERE! It is HERE at FINAL STAND!

JR: "What?"

King: "JR, do you think?"

Kane: "Yes, at Final Stand, it will be The Undertaker versus Kane, ONE MORE TIME!"

JR: "Ba Gawd! The Brothers of Destruction will collide at Final Stand! What a match!

Kane: "And now, what does the Undertaker have to show for himself? That's right, NOTHING! Paul and I took away EVERYTHING away from him like how he did to ME!"

Kane: "He burned my face, he took away my FAMILY, he took away my HAPPINESS, and he took away my TITLE! And I'm the bad guy?

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 2vmvv3p

Kane: "Undertaker, this Sunday won't only be Final Stand, it will be YOUR FINAL MOMENTS!

Paul Bearer: "OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!"

Kane: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

*The two leave the ring laughing as Kane's theme hits before the main event of Breakdown!*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:53 pm

damn i have a lot of catching up to do
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 5:43 pm

homicide wrote:
damn i have a lot of catching up to do
lol!

Yep

Oh and this weeks over, post replies in the xwl live final stand thread.

troll
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011    XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011   - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown: 2/27/2011 - 3/6/2011
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4