Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011

Go down 
+10
P.R Son
Alan
Dusty
Shug
Sam
Zander
TheFilthParade
Jonguin
Bang
Ash
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:00 pm

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Breakd

Live From - Springfield, Illinois
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdownchrisheroXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Xwlbreakdowncrimson
Chris Hero vs Crimson

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   5ydj6XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Xwlbreakdownsuicide
Kurt Angle vs Suicide

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdownluckyXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Xwlbreakdownhernandez
Lucky Cannon vs Hernandez

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdownjeffhardyXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Breakdownheathslater
Jeff Hardy vs Heath Slater

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdownmickieXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   QcJ10
Mickie James vs Opponent of Layla's choosing

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdowntriplehXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Xwlbreakdownsting
Triple H vs Sting

Triple Threat Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdownmadisonrXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdownkellyXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Breakdownmaryse
Madison Rayne vs Kelly Kelly vs Maryse

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdownrobvandamXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Xwlbreakdownmvp
RVD vs MVP

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdownlayelXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   QcJ10
Layla vs Opponent of Mickie James's choosing

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdowndanielXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Xwlpope
Daniel Bryan vs The Pope

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   BreakdownjohnmorrisonXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Yrscv
John Morrison vs Desmond Wolfe

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   UGl7Q
Triple Threat Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   BreakdownbourneXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   BreakdowndanielsXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Xwlbreakdowncodyr
Evan Bourne vs Daniels vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Match
Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdownicortonXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Xwlbreakdownbatista
Randy Orton vs Batista

Last edited by Adam on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:01 pm

*The pyro blasts off as Breakdown's theme plays.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   E8l8yd

*We see multiple shots of the crowd until "XWL PRESENTED IN HD" shows up on the bottom of the screen, the cameras panning over to Good Old' Jim Ross and Jerry "The King" Lawler.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   01

[Jim Ross]
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to XWL Breakdown! Supremacy is live on Pay Per View this Sunday, and I for one can not wait! The Rock and Alberto Del Rio square off one more time, but this time it is for the World Heavyweight Championship!

[The King]
Oh JR, I think that Del Rio will finally fulfill his destiny this Sunday! I can just feel it! You know what else I can feel? Well, I wish, but the puppies! This Sunday the lovely Trish Stratus defends the Divas Championship against Breakdown's rising diva and one half of the Chick-busters, AJ!

[Jim Ross]
They are both very talented females, but how about John Morrison versus Sheamus? These two have been at each others throats recently, and Sheamus even cost John Morrison a spot in the King of the Ring! John was not to be outdone, though, and he cost Sheamus his match against Evan Bourne last week! We can except a fight between those two men this Sunday!

[The King]
Speaking of the King of the Ring, tonight we will see Evan Bourne, Cody Rhodes, and Daniels fight off in a triple threat match to advance to the finals of The King of the Ring this Sunday! I have no doubt Cody will back up his claims from last week!

[Jim Ross]
Speaking of Rhodes, King, thanks to him the battle lines have been officially drawn! He showed up on Redemption last week and took out John Cena backstage! Breakdown and Redemption will be fighting for Brand Supremacy this Sunday, and you know what I've heard King?

[The King]
The Redemption divas will fight the Breakdown divas in a swimsuit battle royal?

[Jim Ross]
No, King, but I've heard that multiple Redemption superstars are here in the building tonight! We have to think that this won't end very well!

[The King]
Well, we also have Lucky Cannon squaring off against Alex Riley this Sunday! Lucky walked out on him during a tag match, and now A-Ri is out for revenge!

[Jim Ross]
Also, Christian will go toe to toe with Batista, Alex Shelley defends his X-Treme Title against Jeff Hardy and so much more from Redemption this Sunday! I can not wait, King!

*The crowd immediately starting booing "The Dashing One." Some begin the "CODY SUCKS!" chant, but he keeps his cool head and grabs a microphone. He smiles into the camera before pulling out a comb. He then approaches a man in the front row with curly hair and hands it to him before winking. He hops into the ring and begins to talk, much to the demise of the crowd.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Idcdnr

[Cody Rhodes]
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the Cody Rhodes show, Breakdown! Starring many people like me, myself, and I. Well, I guess my good friend Dwayne is kind of a star too. Now first, I would like to apologize to all of my fans for not competing in my match last week. I was taking care of my own teeth last week and I wasn't able to come out here and beat Daniels. Sure, you people won't understand what I'm talking about because I can tell you don't take good care of your teeth! *The crowd boos.* Now, that isn't the point. The point is that tonight I will not only beat Daniels, but I'll beat Evan Bourne too! It really should take much time, so I think I can perform for all you you people here tonight and still make sure I look absolutely dashing! Now, it is natural, but I have to take care of myself.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   142ybl2

[Cody Rhodes]
Secondly, all week everyone has had the audacity to come up to me. Now when they did that, they always asked me why I attacked their hero, John Cena with a pipe last week on Redemption. Now, I thought I had explained this during my interview with the only other dashing man on the planet, Cody Rhodes, but I guess I'll just have to repeat myself. First, I personally believe that John Cena deserved to get hit in the head last week with a pipe. Just my take on the situation. Second of all, it was to make a statement. I'm tired of being over looked in this company! I mean come on, I am going to become the King of the Ring this Sunday and no one is even talking about me! Not one of those fat kings by the way, a perfect looking, simply dashing king! Other than that, I've never gotten the Intercontinental Championship match I deserve! I earned that match by defeating each and every person that they put in front of me, and then they give it to Evan Bourne? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? That is why I'm making sure I pin Evan Bourne tonight in our triple threat match.

*The crowd starts a "Shut up, Cody, shut up!" chant as he rolls his eyes and begins to speak again.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   15s6j3t

[Cody Rhodes]
Now, back to John Cena. Without a doubt John is one of the biggest stars to ever grace the business. Multiple world championships, millions of fans, hundreds of movies and TV shows, commercials, all the merchandising, the charity work and everything else. He is basically the corporate dream and the people's hero! He gets everything and anything handed to him! Now, I beat Cena two months ago right before Unforgiven, but yet everyone is excited that THE CHAMP, THE CHAIN GANG SOLIDER, and all those other stupid nicknames. I mean, what has Cena done for THIS company? Sure he's done everything around the world, but here, he does nothing for you people! He comes out here once in a blue moon to actually compete and what we like to call "cutting a promo." Yet when he comes back, you buy all his T-Shirts, action figures, armbands, hats, and all of that other stuff. You know, I could walk into a Toys R's Us and no John Cena figure. Yet, then a walk down the aisle and I still have THREE figures on the shelves! It even comes with my mirror and my dashing T-Shirt, but there are still figures that haven't been bought? That figure is from series twenty-one, and we are now on series twenty-three! Come on people!

*The crowd chants the "SHUT UP, CODY, SHUT UP!" chant again.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   2vry8mv

[Cody Rhodes]
John Cena. I have three words to say to you. I often don't say one of these words a lot, because I'm dashing, so why would I need to use it? *Cody swallows as his brings the microphone up again and has the camera zone up on his "Dashing" face.* John Cena, I. Hate. You. I hate you with a passion. I'm dashing, talented, and hard working. I get my title shots taken away from me! I am better and more handsome than everybody in the back and I get everything stripped from me while guys like you, Evan Bourne, Alberto Del Rio, Chris Jericho, Randy Orton, and so many others just got everything handed to them! Why? What has Alberto Del Rio done in this company? He didn't even join a year ago and he might become the World Heavyweight Champion? How about Evan Bourne? Every single week that midget with obviously fake white teeth gets a different title shot! I'm tired of being held down because everyone envy's my looks and the talent I posse. John, I hate you, and sooner than later, your actions will catch up with you.

[Cody Rhodes]
I am not the villain, I am the hero! I am "Dashing" Cody Rhodes.........

*Suddenly, the theme of John Cena hits as the crowd goes ecstatic!*

[Jim Ross]

Business has picked up!

[The King]
It looks like Cena has had enough of Cody's trash talking!

*Cody looks over to the stage, in shock, as Cena comes rushing out to the ring!*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   34zbsr9

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_17_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000187720

[John Cena]
You done now? Ok so last week you thought it would be ok and I deserved to get hit with a pipe? I mean I hate to steal one of Miz’s favourite lines here but really? I said two weeks ago when I came back that someone wouldn’t like me, I said that someone would want to hurt me for being a good guy but I gotta’ admit you caught me off my game. I didn’t expect someone from Breakdown to travel over to Redemption and attack me. Let me just ask are you jealous? You are jealous of me because I actually love these fans, because I come out each and every week for these fans and perform, last week when you attacked me I was told to go get some rest but no, I still had to fight Ezekiel Jackson and I wanted to do it because I love these fans. Now yeah it may be true I do do quite well when it comes to ya’know marketing, I’ve been in movies, sold a load of my John Cena T-shirts and I don’t mean to brag but ever since last week fruity pepple sales have been off the chain!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_17_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000206172

[John Cena]
Cody I don’t really get you, I mean I took a college course in psychology so I should be good at reading people but you….I just can’t seem to figure it out. You are like one of those men who long to be a woman, you seem to over react to any one hair which goes out of place, you seem to love looking at yourself in a mirror and to top it all off you shave your legs. Now I mean if that dosen’t scream out I’m a girl then I don’t know what will and yeah before you go mocking me yes I do wear different coloured T shirts so I’m like a walking giant fruity pepple blah blah blah everyone here knows that joke so you are going to need to find some new material.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_17_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000173239

[John Cena]
Cody you are just an example of what I was talking about last week, out of the entire ratio of good guys to bad guys it is obvious everyone just loves being a bad guy, but then you start making excuses when you find people don’t like you enough to even buy one of your t shirts or maybe a Cody action figure, seriously you actually have a cody action figure? What is that just like a Barbie with short hair and no breasts? Seriously though have you ever thought people don’t buy your stuff simply because they just don’t like you? If you really want to start being one of the top stars you gotta’ do something these fans will love and that does not mean another one of your grooming tips. You gotta’ come out and tell these fans you love them or hell even make your own internet show and challenge Zack Ryder for that internet title, whatever you do to win these fans over that is what will make your shirts sell, your action figures get sold out in every single store going and people will look up to you. Right now I don’t know any single little boy or girl who would want to look up to a man who cares more about a mirror and his cleanly shaven legs that anything else.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2011_01_17_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000161828

[John Cena]
Now Cody don’t get me wrong before Unforgiven a couple of months back yeah you did beat me and I’ll give credit where its due you wrestled a good match, you have the bragging rights over me at the moment. Cody how hard is it for you to say you hate me? If you’ve been jealous all this time about how much success I’ve had why didn’t you say? I mean a pipe was certainly the wrong way to go about it, yeah you got my attention but on the other hand you kinda pissed me off. Now Cody I said two weeks ago to anyone who thought I was I was annoying or jealous of who I am and what I stand for to come get some and you did that, so you proved two things, one you actually do have a pair and two you stand up for things you believe in which I respect. It may not be for the right reasons but I respect it. Now I think somebody needs to put you in your place and I can see all these fans don’t want to just see us talking, they want to see some action!

*Cena drops the mic and takes off his shirt and hat throwing them to the crowd and Cody looks to raise the mic and begin to talk.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   2wp5owi

[Cody Rhodes]
Whoa, calm down there, champ. I am not here to start any fights, I have a very important match here tonight. Cena, you say that you respect for my speaking my mind and standing up for what I believe in. Well, I respect you for giving back to the people and all your charity work, but I do not like you. You take advantage of other people and you know it, Cena. Oh, you can stand there and smile all you want and act like I'm speaking a bunch of gibberish, but I am spewing cold hard facts here. I mean, Cena, you pander to all these people, but you're a bully backstage. You put yourself over hard workers such as me, even though none of those other guys are even close to looking as good as I do. I mean, Cena, you put up and comers down and then you prey on them like a turkey vulture when they are at their weakest. That is what you are, Cena, a glorified turkey vulture. I've beaten you before in this ring, and I've beaten people that you can't even dream about being as good as, someone like let's say Shawn Michaels. Cena, I'm not the only one that hates you, you can trust me at that, and I'm pretty sure most people will appreciate what I'm about to do.

*Cody looks down before suddenly cracking Cena in the head with the microphone! Cena falls to his knees as Cody smiles and shouts that he is Dashing multiple times. He then grabs Cena and goes for the Cross Rhodes, but Cena pushes him off! Cody comes charging, but then Cena ducks a clothesline and picks him up! The crowd cheers as Cena drops Rhodes with a huge Attitude Adjustment, shaking the ring! He does his "You Can't See Me" Taunt to Cody as his theme plays.*

[Jim Ross]
Well, if you wanted to see an explosion of emotions, you just saw it!

[The King]
JR, I can really feel the hate between these two men. This can explode at anytime, and anywhere, Breakdown or Redemption!

[Jim Ross]
That's right King, last week Cody got the last laugh, but this time Cena is the on leaving with the smile on his face.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Normal_wmplayer_2011-04-05_04-14-12-24

*Cena raises his arms up on the stage as the crowd cheers, Cody fuming in the ring. Breakdown then goes to a video package hyping The Rock versus Alberto Del Rio for this Sunday.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:07 pm

*We cut backstage to Mick Foley’s office, where, in a meeting recorded earlier today, we find XWL Divas Mickie James and Layla, Layla with a bandage on her forehead, and sporting a very visible black eye as a result of Mickie putting her head through a wall last week. However, not to anyone’s surprise, both girls are arguing, and Mick Foley attempting to play peacemaker.*

[[Layla:]]
…But she put my head through a wall last week, Mr. Foley!

[[Mickie James:]]
Sounds like a personal problem to me, sweetheart!

You should be thrown in jail you hillbilly whore!

[[Mick Foley:]]
Girls…girls…LADIES!

*Mickie and Layla both stop and stare at Mick, then continue arguing before eventually Mick stands up.*

Damn it, shut up or I’ll have you both thrown out of the arena! Now listen to me, and listen well. If you two can’t get along, then I’ll put you both in a match this week, and you can pick each other’s opponents.

WHAT!? You can’t do that, Mick! That fatso could put me up against KHARMA for all I know!

Maybe you can lose to Kaitlyn for the third week in a row…

Shut up! Kaitlyn got lucky, so name your terrible opponent. Make me face Smelly Kelly or Mae Old or whoever the hell you want to bring out this week, I’ll take on anyone and I will beat them!

You say you’ll face…anyone?

Yes, what, is all the fat clogging your eardrums?

*With that, Mickie simply grins towards Layla before turning on her heel and walking out of the room, leaving a frustrated Layla and a smirking Mick Foley in the office.*

Haha…This ought to be good!

*Layla looks towards Mick before pouting and storming out.*

Hehehe…I love my job!
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 4:50 pm

***As Breakdown continues JR and King are talking at ringside***[/]

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   03

[b]Jim Ross:
Later tonight Pope D'Angelo Dinero will go one on one with Daniel Bryan as he continues his impressive undefeated streak in XWL.

Jerry "The King" Lawler: Last week his opponent was Hernandez, and after the match our colleague Jeremy Borash caught up with him, and we have the exclusive footage of what happened. Take a look.

***As the Breakdown logo swipes across the screen a cameraman is running after Jeremy Borash as he tries to catch up with D'Angelo Dinero***

Jeremy Borash: Excuse me, Pope, can we have a moment?

***Dinero turns around and puts his bag in the trunk of his car, and closing it.***

Jeremy Borash: Congratulations on your win over Hernandez earlier tonight, how did you feel the match went?

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Popervd3

D'Angelo Dinero: Well JB, you kind of answered your own question didn't you? Pope's still the premiere undefeated superstar in XWL, so it clearly went well, as yours truly Pope D'Angelo gave Big Mex as experience just like he's given to everybody else that's crossed his path, it's what they call the D'Angelo Dinero Experience.

Jeremy Borash: Just like you just alluded too, you are currently undefeated since your return to XWL. So what’s next for D'Angelo Dinero?

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Popervd4

D'Angelo Dinero: You know what? Pope doesn't really know, Hell Pope doesn't even now what town he'll be in next week, but what Pope does know is that it's been way too long since Pope's added a bit more bling to his get up. Maybe some Intercon...

***Pope spots someone off screen, and fixates on them***

D'Angelo Dinero: What the hell are you doing here?

***Rob Van Dam walks into the shot next to D'Angelo Dinero***

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Popervd

Rob Van Dam: Oh you know, I'm heard JB here was trying to get an interview with you, and I just had to listen in. Oh by the way congrats on the big win against Hernandez.

D'Angelo Dinero: Yeah, it is good for me. And congratulations on your loss against The Rock earlier, that was impressive.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Popervd2

Rob Van Dam: You see whilst you're beating the new guys, RVD The whole F'N show is busy taking the World champion to the limit...

***Pope lowers the microphone away from RVD, and begins to talk himself***

D'Angelo Dinero: There's the thing Rob. I actually won tonight, and how did your match end exactly? Oh wait that's right isn't it. You lost.

Rob Van Dam: Dude, whatever, at least I'm getting the spotlight. That me Mr. XWL, and do they call you?

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Popervd5

D'Angelo Dinero: It doesn't really matter what they call me "Dude", the fact of the matter is, is that RVD isn't the premiere undefeated superstar in XWL, Pope is. AND as your Pope, I'm telling you to get out of my way.

Rob Van Dam: You know what, you can be undefeated for as long as you want. At the end of the day all these people want to see isn't you, it's [color:8b0f=yellow=yellow]***Rob points to himself whilst saying*** Rob Van Dam.

***Pope chuckles to himself stroking his chin, then suddenly Pimp Slaps RVD, before quickly getting in his car and driving off, as the camera zooms into RVD feeling his face staring in the direction where the car went, as the Breakdown logo swipes across the screen and the show continues***

This was meant for last week, but SOMEBODY posted to card early...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:00 pm

BANG wrote:
This was meant for last week, but SOMEBODY posted to card early...

I was told to post at 9, I posted at 9.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Yhc3L
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:07 pm

Bossman was underrated.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 5:26 pm

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   M94r49

Mickie James/Layla/Mick Foley Segment **
This wasn't a bad segment. I like Mickie and Layla fighting at the beginning. Oh look, a Kharma shout out. I thought she was the jobber of the divas divison? Why would the almighty Layla fear her? plain mischief: Jokes aside, I like the idea of Pick Your Poison. Should make for some interesting matches tonight. Vintage Layla being a bully. Short promo, but it gets two stars because it gets the point across.

Favorite Line
"Yes, what, is all the fat clogging your eardrums?"

Pope/Rob Van Dam Segment ***
Pope, the premiere undefeated superstar in XWL? Aw hell no. I did like Pope addressing his victory over the big Hernandez earlier in the night. Pope setting his sites on the Intercontinental Championship is promo school 101. A lot of challengers for the title recently. Freshens up from Wade Barrett [Or any of Red's superstars.Wink] who dominated the IC scene for the first half of the year. Even though now he's just trying to kill Orton. Back to Pope. Hey, it's Mr. Money in the Bank! Short, but sweat back and forth between Pope and RVD. You guys did pretty well capturing their characters in those few sentences. I like Pope slapping Van Dam and driving off, this should be an interesting feud. I just wish the promo was a bit more in-depth. I know both of you can do that.

Favorite Line
"It doesn't really matter what they call me "Dude", the fact of the matter is, is that RVD isn't the premiere undefeated superstar in XWL, Pope is. AND as your Pope, I'm telling you to get out of my way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:58 am

*We fade into an in-ring segment where Jeff Hardy's theme is now playing and the fans booing.*

[JR]
Oh no, not this guy, we've seen enough of him already. Why does he have to come out here again!

[King]
What're you talking about? Jeff Hardy is one of the finest superstars we have here. And with his recent winning streak, he deserves to have some time to come out here. JR by the way you talk you would think he was always coming out here running his mouth and not backing it up.

[JR]
Maybe not anymore, but he used to be one of the hardest superstars here to shutup!

*Jeff Hardy enters and he begins his walk down the ramp, taking his time and soaking in the boos, Hardy pauses for a second and looks the fans straight in the eyes, then he continues on, and walks up the steps and into the dead center of the ring. He gets a mic and pauses for a long while.*

[King]
Come on, Jeff is a future World Heavyweight Champion, how can you say stuff like that about him!

[JR]
The real question should be how can you not.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Thumb_0013

*Jeff Hardy waits for the boos to settle down, and he waits, then he finally speaks.*

[Jeff Hardy]
How are all of you loser's doing here tonight? Well I don't really care
ya see I'm 3 and 0 and after tonight, it will be 4 and 0 and it's just gonna keep happening untill the day I die, because I never let anything get to me unlike the losers in the backstage. I'm not a loser, I am a winner, 3-0.

[Crowd]
Boooooooooooooo

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Thumb_0008

*Jeff pauses until the crowd stops.*

[Jeff Hardy]
I am the best in the world and I know that alot of people say that, but I, I'm the real deal nothing can stop me hell the rest of that locker room is a joke, a god danm joke ya see I came to XWL to win matches, to win titles, and to hurt people, but I'm going to move away from that subject for now and talk about some of the XWL superstars. Of course, none of them can compare to me, and my charisma. I've got the brightest future and I'm the best of them all. No one not even our Intercontinental Champion or World Heavyweight Champion, The Rock and Randy Orton, can come close to what I can do. I'm the true Charismatic Enigma and all you people just envy that you aren't. That's the reason you boo me, the sole reason.

*The arena goes dark and the fans get scared thinking theirs a power outage or something similiar to what we witnessed last week in the Ted DiBiase vs. Undertaker match. Several seconds go by and then the tron lights up.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Z85499377

*The lights come back on and pyro shoots up from the ramp startling Jeff Hardy and he jumps back a little bit.*

*Kurt Angle's titantron starts up and his theme blares loud. The fans who recognize him from watching Redemption are in shock that he's back after saying if he didn't win King Of The Ring, he would quit.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Thumb_PDVD_001

[JR]
Bah gawd! It's Kurt Angle! What is he doing here? I thought he had left the company?

[King]
I thought so too, and I can't help but say it makes me sick to see him here after he said he quit on Redemption.

[JR]
I don't know why he's here, but this has got to be good!

[King]
How can this be good? He just interrupted Jeff Hardy! I was looking forward to seeing the rest of what Hardy had to say!

[JR]
I frankly don't like Hardy, so this is a big improvement to me. Kurt has been a long time hard working athlete here and it's good to see him back, despite him breaking his promise to the XWL Universe by showing up here so soon after leaving.

*Kurt Angle is seen and the fans applaud knowing it's true the Olympic Hero has returned. Oh it's true.*

[King]
How can these people cheer this man? He lied to them right in that middle of the ring. He said he would quit and just didn't do it!

[JR]
Maybe it's because these people have something for Kurt Angle that you don't even know the meaning of, respect, these people just flat out respect Kurt Angle and all his accomplishments.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Thumb_PDVD_009

*Kurt Angle touches his head where he now has hair and then walks down the ramp, fans cheering, Jeff Hardy looking confused as hell, and everyone anticipating what's next.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Thumb_PDVD_010

*Kurt Angle slaps a few fans High Fives, and climbs up the stairs into the ring with no one booing him at all. Kurt Angle looks right into the eyes of Jeff Hardy almost telling him to stfu without even saying a word.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Thumb_PDVD_020

*Jeff Hardy raises his mic to speak, but Kurt Angle slaps his hand down, and begins to speak himself.*

[Kurt Angle]
Shut your freaking mouth I'll tell you if you can talk!

*The fans cheer at hearing Kurt Angle for the first time in 2 weeks.*

[Kurt Angle]
I've only been away for two damn weeks, but so much has changed already. And as all you can see, I grew out my hair in that short span of 2 weeks. And in that 2 weeks, this joke thinks that just sense he won 3 matches in a row, he is the king of XWL. Jeff they've already got a tournament for that, and you're ass is not in it. So the only thing you're king of is a pile of shit. Jeff, if you haven't beaten me, then you haven't beaten anyone. Because it doesn't matter who you've faced until you've faced someone who is an Olympic Gold Medalist. And I'm pretty sure, I'm the only Olympic Gold Medalist here.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Thumb_PDVD_033

[Kurt Angle]
Jeff, you went out against the entire Breakdown roster only because you thought I was at home, or on Redemption. I know you Jeff, you fear me, you're afraid of stepping in the ring with me. I know it, so you called out all those superstars in the backstage, hoping that one of them would come out, and you were hoping for a real loser, someone you could beat, to come out here and get their ass whooped to make you look good. Well you didn't get that. You got me. And now you're gonna have to deal with me because I'm not going away. Jeff Hardy, I'm never going away, not until one of us..... is dead. I've never liked you, but when you came out here tonight, and told everyone out here, you were the best in the world, no one else, not The Rock, not Randy Orton, not MVP, not Kurt freaking Angle! No one, was better then you. To be quite honest with you Jeff, you're lucky none of them came out. Because they wouldn't have put up with your crap. They would've just cut to the chase, and beat the shit right out of you. Jeff, I'll put it a way you understand, no one is above XWL. And you're acting like it, it could've been anyone who came out here and put a stop to you. But I'm just making it my job to put an end to your arrogance, and to your career. Jeff, it would be my honor, to be the one to make you quit on behalf of XWL.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Thumb_PDVD_033

[Kurt Angle]
And I can do it, I'll snap your ankle right in 2. I won an Olympic Gold Medal, with a broken freaking neck. Oh it's true. It's damn true.

[Jeff Hardy]
Kurt, if only every word you said was true. If only it was true you won that gold medal with a broken "freaking" neck. We all know the doctors said it was only partially broken. Kurt these fans applaud you for the wrong reasons, you go around lieing to them, and being a phony, you tell them all these lies and you believe it. It makes them see you a way someone who knows the truth can't. Kurt, I know the truth about you. But, you don't know the truth about me at all, I used to love these fans the same way you do, but they all turned on me. Kurt, you don't understand at all, but by time you do understand, it'll be too late, because I'm the one who is going to make you understand, and I'm going to do that by sending you straight to hell.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Thumb_PDVD_040

[Kurt Angle]
If you didn't know what I speak is the truth, you would not have tried to put a stain on my name. You wouldn't have tried, because like I said earlier, you are afraid of me. You know, I can tell these people, exactly what you are. I'm not the fake, and these fans don't cheer me on because of what I say, they cheer me on because I don't act like a spoiled child when someone confronts me and tells me the truth about how I am. I don't care if you are going to send me to hell, I'll make Satan tap out and then come back and make you tap out too! I'm Kurt freaking Angle, no one is a better wrestler then me. Even though in my very first King of The Ring match, Chris Jericho eliminated me, Jericho is a hell of a man, he held the World Heavyweight Championship for quite a time and the fact I had that good of a match with him is a lot better then you'll ever do. And from this minute, to the time I retire, I will never let another man get both my shoulders on the mat for a 3 count again, or make me tap. And Jeff, I'm challenging you to a one fall, pin or submission match the Breakdown after Supremacy. If you're so sure you can beat anyone, then accept my challenge.

[Jeff Hardy]
Kurt, if I'll accept your little challenge, but if I were you, I'd be more worrited about your opponent tonight.

*Kurt Angle looks Jeff Hardy in the eyes and they begin a staredown, but just then out of nowhere Suicide runs in and takes out Kurt Angle from behind, Jeff Hardy still in the ring, waits for Kurt Angle to get up. Jeff prepares for the Twist of Fate, but Kurt pushes Jeff Hardy off! Jeff flies out of the ring and onto the floor. Kurt Angle, forgetting about Suicide, turns around and Suicide is about to hit the DOA, Angle pushes him away and slips behind Suicide. The fans cheer, as Kurt Angle lifts him up ANGLE SLAM! Kurt Angle goes for the pin, but no one is around to count it. Kurt gets up and looks out towards the ramp for a ref, and as one comes into site, Kurt Angle is turned around from out of nowhere. It's Jeff Hardy again! Hardy hits the Twist of Fate! Jeff drags Suicide over to Kurt Angle's grounded body! The ref slips in the ring and rings the bell, 1... 2... 3...!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Thumb_PDVD_104

*Suicide's theme plays but he has no time to celebrate as Kurt Angle frustrated after the match gets up yelling at the ref for letting Jeff Hardy's blatant interference go by without a DQ. Suicide runs up the ramp and out into the backstage. Kurt Angle is still in the ring and frustrated, Jeff Hardy who is now decently up the ramp, just smirks knowing he has screwed over the Olympic Hero, Kurt Angle, and the crowd boos like hell, Kurt Angle just mouths to Jeff Hardy "I will make you tap out" and they staredown.*

[JR]
Bah gawd, what was that all about? We knew Jeff Hardy wasn't the most fair superstar here, but I never thought he'd go that low as to screw someone that bad, I mean come on, he won the match for Suicide! But Suicide isn't any better, he took advantage of what Jeff Hardy did.

[King]
I personally like what Jeff Hardy did there, Suicide was gonna get beat by the man Jeff faces in 2 weeks, he needed momentum on his side and if he can keep his win streak going while Kurt Angle has now started a losing streak, well Jeff will obviously be the favorite.

[JR]
I just don't get it, how come Jeff couldn't just step out of the way, it was bad enough Suicide had to go and do that, but then when Kurt Angle Angle Slammed him, I thought it was just Suicide getting what he deserved. Then Jeff had to come ruin it!

[King]
Jeff Hardy certainly will have to feel the consequences of this action, right or wrong. Because we now know, in 2 weeks, Jeff Hardy, and Kurt Angle, will go one on one.

[JR]
And what a match that should turn out to be. Especially as we've witnessed the actions of both men tonight, it seems tension is in the air between the 2.

[King]
We have to go to a short commercial break, but stay tuned, because there's still an action packed night ahead of us!

*We fade to black as the commercial screen appears.*

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:00 am

My first one as Angle probably gonna get better as I watch more of his promos on Youtube to learn his character scratch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:25 am

Vintage Kurt Angle magically growing his hair back.
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   1313417243575

Last edited by Adam on Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 12:33 pm

*Breakdown returns from Commercial to see Randy Orton sat on a chair in, Middle of the ring*
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   YDLmf
*Chants of "RKO!RKO!RKO!" Come from the audience. Orton just sits, and soaks in the chants*
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   JeFrU
*He then raises a microphone, and begins to talk*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   I9di4
[Randy Orton]
A month ago....I defeated Wade Barrett in a loser leaves XWL Match.. I thought then that all the cowardly attacks, all the short cuts in matches, would stop. But I was wrong.. .Wade couldn't just take his loss like a man, he still had to attack me from behind and try and put me in the hospital. Due to Wades attack 2 weeks ago, I couldn't compete last week. So If Wade wants to continue his attacks, Then I'm going to do the exact same back to him. But, I'm not going to be a coward and do it from behind like he does. I'm going to do it face to face in this ring... I know Wade isn't a contracted XWL Superstar. So Foley, I know your listening... I want you. No I demand that you re-hire Wade Barrett, and give me a match with him at Supremacy. I want all this finally come to end, and I want to be able to do it at Supremacy.
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Yrt48
[Randy Orton]
I don't care what I have to do, I'll put this title on the line if I have to, I just want Wade one on one in this ring. I'm not going sit back and let these attacks happen, and Neither should any member of XWL Management back there. I've gone through hell thanks to Wade, constant attacks on me, and even an attack on my father. I want to put all of it to a end at Supremacy. Unlike Wade, I'm going to end it in this ring. Whatever it Takes, whatever I have to go through.. I'll do it and I'll make sure that I'm the only one that will be able to walk out of Supremacy. All Wade is doing, Is pissing me off even more than he did before. .. It's not a good idea Wade, You don't know what I'm capable off. You've only seen a glimpse of what I can do. There is going to be no stopping me when I get my hands on your Wade, You'll know exactly what I'm capable off......

*Randy Orton just stares down at the mat, and drops the mic as Breakdown fades to commercial*
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   VM3bc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 pm

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   H0xvg

*Daniel Bryan is shown entering the arena, pulling along his suitcase. He is greeted for a few people and puts on a smile and greets them back, Matt Striker walks up to Bryan and stops him.*

[Matt Striker] Daniel Bryan! Please, could I have a word. What are your thoughts on your loss to Desmond Wolfe last week?

[Daniel Bryan] Nah Matt, not right now.

*Daniel sighs and continues to walk as Matt is left standing there, he turns into a locker room and puts his bag down. He sits down and puts his hands on his head, but he looks up as a hand is seen extended infront of him. He shakes the hand and smiles as the camera shows Mick Foley, who then sits down beside him.*

[Mick Foley] What's the matter? You look as if someone died, nothing has died here recently other than Booker T's XWL Career.. Hi-Oh!

*There's an awkward silence.*

[Mick Foley] Look man, I can tell you're down in the dumps. I'm not just your boss, you can talk to me about anything. What's up?

*Mick sits there and listens intently as Daniel speaks.*

[Daniel Bryan] Ever since I came back to XWL the week before Digital Decision, I've had a strong urge to prove myself to this new fanbase. But most of all I wanted to prove myself to you, because you're the general manager that gave me a shot. Who took me on board for BreakDown and wanted to give me the exposure I thought I deserved. But what have I done? I mean, what the hell is wrong with me? I came out of BreakDown the week before Digital Decision feeling so confident in myself, I wasn't voted in but I continued on. Then I beat BROCK LESNAR which was huge for me and my career. But for some reason in the past two weeks I haven't even came close to winning and something's just not right. Even since I first signed on the dotted line to an XWL Contract, I haven't made the impact that I've thrived to. Because this is all I've got, Mick. I've sacrificed a lot of things to get here and you're one man who will agree with me. And when I get to a point in my career when I can't perform as good as I can I let myself down, I let everyone I know down and I let my fans down.

[Daniel Bryan] And then last week, last week I lost to Desmond Wolfe. A man who I have beaten many times before, and you know how well I did? I did flat out terrible, and like a sucker I stood there after the match and extended my hand for a hand shake. Wolfe then laughed at me and left me hanging, but the thing is, I smiled. And do you wanna know why I smiled? Because I finally realised what was wrong, I'm just the small guy with a cheap haircut. Who WAS a big fish in the small pond that is the independant leagues in wrestling, and I came to the cold hard realisation that I'm not that guy anymore. That guy seems to be long gone and I just don't know what to do. I feel like I'm getting lost in the shuffle of the BreakDown roster, I don't exactly stand out. I'm not the most charismatic guy out there, and especially-

*Foley then stops Daniel mid sentence.*

[Mick Foley] Wait wait wait, let me stop you right there Daniel. You know why I was the one who signed you to a BreakDown contract, and not Vickie Guerrero? Because I saw something in you that I rarely see, and that's me. And no, that isn't an insult, I'm not saying that you're going to look like a homeless nut in a few years time. It's because you have the heart and dedication to belong here, we're a lot more alike than you may think. There was many times early in my career where I was pushed around, people told me that I didn't belong. And do you wanna know WHY they told me? Because I let them, there was a time in my life when I just said “NO MORE!” I didn't let people bully me anymore, I took the ball and I ran with it. And I know you're down on yourself right now but look at me in the eyes as I tell you this, you carry yourself like none of the other “superstars” here, you're a wrestler through and through. That's why I like you, that's why you have my respect. You carry yourself with honour and dignity and respect towards this business. You need to believe in yourself.

[Mick Foley] I've seen you before you signed to XWL, you had a fire lit under you and it made you stand out in the independants. You say you've gotten lost in the shuffle in the XWL roster, that happens to many people and it always does. But you have the ability to get to that next level and break through the glass ceiling.. Now tonight you have a match with D'Angelo Dinero, I know he's talented but you know what I want you to do? You need to do this for me, go out there and do what you do best.. Wrestle. You need to stop worrying about being the best BreakDown Superstar, you need to focus on being the best BreakDown Wrestler. Because I know that's what you're capable of! You need to go out there with your chin up and be proud of yourself and look forward to your bright career in XWL, now let me ask you one question my friend. Can you do that?

*Daniel Bryan looks up to Mick Foley with a huge smile on his face.*

[Daniel Bryan] Yes Mick.. Yes I can.

*Daniel gets up and leaves, Mick Foley is still sitting down.*

[Mick Foley] That was such a Hallmark moment.. Right here in Springfield, Illinois!!

*Foley gives a thumbs up in classic fashion as the fans cheer loudly, he laughs then gets up out of his seat and leaves. We head to a “Dashing” Cody Rhodes Grooming Tip.*

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdowndanielXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Xwlpope
Daniel Bryan vs The Pope

Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:55 pm

Daniel Bryan Promo

Ok here is the review I promised last week, sorry I got a little busy(lazy, same thing right?) anywhoooo.......

This promo wasn't your longest but you know what they say, quality over quantity and this promo was amazing, the writing was brilliant, each line spoke by Bryan was as if you've actually been on that journey, it was perfectly in character. Also I like the approach you took of having Mick Foley prep him for the match and his career by reminding him that he may not be all flash but he is a god damn wrestler!

The writing by Foley was also great, as if you tweaked every last line of his to be just right, from the talk of his own past and how he was never believed in right down to the corny joke about Booker T at the start.

Overall the promo was solid and the writing was perfect in my opinion, enjoyable to read and not tedious like some walls of text that you see. Keep up the great work as usual and lastly...........HAVE A NICE DAY

Favourite line

"I'm just the small guy with a cheap haircut. Who WAS a big fish in the small pond that is the independant leagues in wrestling, and I came to the cold hard realisation that I'm not that guy anymore." This line had the emotion in it and it hit hard, well written.

Score: 5/5 nothing I can fault
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:38 pm

WHERE THE FUCK IS CODY/CENA IN YOUR REVIEW, BITCH?

*Pimp slaps*
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Penguin wrote:
WHERE THE FUCK IS CODY/CENA IN YOUR REVIEW, BITCH?

*Pimp slaps*

He got one early since I missed it last week, you'll still get it. Patience son.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:32 pm

Adam wrote:

[/center]

good match ur win makes me not look like a complete jobber clap
Back to top Go down
Sam
Upper Mid Card
Sam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:08 am

-after the match as the superstars clear the ring, we go backstage to find Maryse applying her lip gloss in a mirror as Josh Matthews approaches her-

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   WWE_NXT_2011_05_17_28229_avi_000004671

Josh Matthews:
Excuse me, Maryse?

-a few seconds went by and Maryse went on applying her makeup, not even acknowledging his presence-

Josh Matthews:
Uh, Maryse???

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   WWE_NXT_2011_05_17_28229_avi_000006906

-Josh gently reached out his arm and tapped her on the shoulder as she spun around-

What?! What is it? What do you want!

Josh Matthews:
... I just wanted to get your thoughts on your loss to Mickie James last week, and on your upcoming match against Kelly Kelly and Madison Rayne later on tonight?

Excuse me?? My, what, to Mickie James last week?

Josh Matthews:
Your, loss, to Mickie James last week.

You know what Josh, you're really beginning to piss me off. Why don't you try pushing that fat hog off of you in the middle of a match. I can see how Layla feels, and I really hope she gives Mickie what she deserves, but as for tonight, I have other issues to deal with, and those issues are Kelly Kelly, and Madison Rayne.

Josh Matthews:
Maryse, this is your first time in the ring with Madison Rayne, what are you strategies against defeating not only her, but your rival at this point, Kelly Kelly?

Well, I don't have anything against Madison Rayne, and I don't intend on having anything against her. She is a cute little girl, but my focus remains on taking back my Divas Title, and it seems Kelly Kelly has made the mistake of getting in my way. As far as I'm concerned Madison is just a competitor in this match, she may help, or hurt me in my match, I'm not sure. The main thing is, taking out Kelly Kelly, and that means by any way possible. Our Extreme Rules match at Supremacy is just around the corner, and what kind of competitor would I be, if I didn't take the opportunity to weaken my opponent before our big match? Sure some may see it as, me thinking I can't beat her, but I know I can, and after I beat her two weeks ago, a lot more people do as well. This match is just giving me an opportunity to get a good start, and I have every intention, of taking it.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   WWE_NXT_2011_05_17_28229_avi_000075208

Josh Matthews:
You seem confident in your abilities to beat Kelly Kelly, whether it be at a Breakdown house show, or even at our Pay Per View event, Supremacy.

Why wouldn't I be confident? I already beat that trashy slut once, and after tonight it will have been twice. Plus, when you look as good as I do, how can you help it?

-she smirked and held up her mirror briefly to look at herself, then held it down once Josh began speaking again (All Rights Reserved to Cody Rhodes)-

Josh Matthews:
Maryse, have you thought about what might happen if you didn't win? And that this being a Triple Threat match, only decreases your chances of winning?

-she stopped and looked away from him out of annoyance-

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   WWE_NXT_2011_05_17_28229_avi_000072038

Josh Matthews:
Maryse??

-he attempted to tap her shoulder again, but before he could she slapped his hand away-

Don't, touch me! .. Josh, I don't need, "chances" or, "odds" to win a match. I can do that myself. And as for this being a Triple Threat match? That's only going to look better for me after I win, maybe it'll even get me up two spaces in the ranks.

-she smiled pridefully as a few seconds went by-

What are you doing? Go, get out of here! Arrêtez de gaspiller mon temps et c'est parti! J'ai fini avec vous des interviews peu, juste de sortir de ma vue, maintenant!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   WWE_NXT_2011_05_17_28229_avi_000049249

Josh Matthews:
Thank you for your time.

-Maryse continued yelling at him in French until he was out of her sight, then she went back to applying her makeup and we go to commercial break-

~

Last edited by sonicxzelda on Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:12 pm

*Mick Foley appears on the titan tron*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   DRVUT

[Mick Foley]
I hope you are all having fun tonight.. right here in Springfield, Illinois!

*Foley gives a thumbs up as the fans give him the cheap pop he wanted as he smiles from ear to ear.*

[Mick Foley]
Now, earlier tonight our Intercontinental Champion, Randy Orton came out here, and demanded I hire back Wade Barrett. Well, when Randy came back here, We had a little meeting. Talked about everything that has gone on with Randy Orton and Wade Barrett over recent months. We decided that there is only one way to bring all this to a end. So there for, I'm here to announce that Wade Barrett is re-hired by XWL.

*Huge Boo's come from the Audience*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   MzLFJ

[Mick Foley]
Now, I understand It won't be a popular decision, but It is the correct decision as far as I, and Randy Orton see it. Randy and I discussed a possible match at Supremacy, and I told Randy that if he faces Wade at Supremacy.. he will have to put his Intercontinental Title on the line. After all, Wade Barrett does have a outstanding rematch clause before he was fired. Randy Agreed to put his title on the line at Supremacy... But, That's not all. He will do it, in the only match capable of handling these two Superstars, who just want to rip each other apart. Bones will be broken, careers are going to changed... and it will all come to a end inside a vicious Hell In a cell.

*A Huge pop from the audience is heard for the announcement*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   LH3wL

[Mick Foley]
Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:19 pm

Hell in a Cell should be awesome, look forward to it.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 4:51 pm

Opening Cody/Cena promo

I like how you started off with commentary to open the show, not enough people do it but it gives the promo a nice authentic feel and that's a plus for me straight away, well done. The actual commentary it's self was also written well which is always good to see.

Out comes Cody Rhodes to start the show and here's what i've been waiting to see, how Jon would explain not showing up for the Daniels match and what is his big reason? "I was taking care of my own teeth" lmfao that is absolutely perfect, cudos Penguin. Nice continuation, talking about how you never got the Intercontinental title match you deserve, claiming that you will pin Evan and you have solid reasoning behind it.

Next on to John Cena, i've been looking forward to seeing this feud develop since Cody first attacked him. I liked you talking about how he's done virtually nothing for XWL, maybe in other places but not here, nice touch. The emphasis on how much he hates Cena and people that get everything handed to them was great, really well written part here Penguin.

Out comes Ash and just at the right time, when you think Cody has got nothing else to say and the promo is gonna end we get Cena, I know you haven't been Cena very long but you are already writing really, really well as him, it's like Cena is writing it, from the cheesy jokes to the attitude to the self character bashing. Cena calling him out on being disliked and how no one will look up to a man who acts like Cody was a nice way to go.

The attack by Cody at the end with Cena getting the upper hand and catching him with the Attitude Adjustment was the right road to go down without a doubt, now both men have a legit one up on the other with their feud slowly building and becoming one that is catching my attention, I look forward to more of this top quality stuff from the both of you and this is how you open a show. Well done and keep it up.

Favourite Line

"seriously you actually have a cody action figure? What is that just like a Barbie with short hair and no breasts?"

Score: 5/5 Solid opening that I can't fault.

Was gonna review the whole show but i'm gonna go get a haircut so maybe later
Back to top Go down
Dusty
Mid Card
Dusty

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:06 pm

*The camera fades back into the arena as Heath Slater is standing in the ring with a microphone in his hand. The crowd boos loudly as he begins to speak.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Hs-2

{Heath Slater}
Earlier tonight I went through the backstage area and many people came to me and talked about last weeks match and how I "lost". Well, let me tell you something.. I don't consider this match as a loss simply because I did not get pinned. Suicide won, Crimson lost, for Heath Slater it's something between that. But to be honest with you, I didn't even try in that match. I wanted to give these guys some spotlight before I start dominating everyone in the lockerroom. Everybody knows that Heath Slater would easily destroy Suicide in a match if he tried. I don't even bother challenging Suicide to a one on one match since he hasn't the guts to accept it anyways. I'll just move on and continue the winning streak that is still 1-0 after last week. But tonight I will get my 2nd victory in a row when I defeat Jeff Hardy. Both Jeff and Suicide have no buisness playing at my level!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Hs1-2

*The crowd chants "You suck" as Slater takes a little break.*

{Heath Slater}
I don't suck, it's just this arena filled with losers that makes this city suck.

*The crowd boos loudly as Slater got a cocky smile on his face.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Hs5-1

{Heath Slater}
Deep inside your worthless bodies you all know that I'm gonna change the landscape of XWL forever! And I can't believe that I am not on the Supremacy card yet. What is the management thinking? I am the star of Breakdown, there's nobody better than me.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Hs2-2

{Heath Slater}
I decided to get on the Pay-Per-View card by myself. That's why I'm challenging any Redemption Superstar, no matter who, to a match at Supremacy. I will lead my brand to victory at Supremacy. I hope someone has the guts to face Heath Slater but I don't think so ever since I ended the career of the wanna-be legend Kevin Nash.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Hs3-2

{Heath Slater}
And after I defeated Jeff Hardy tonight and the Redemption star at Supremacy the management will have no choice but to give me my Intercontinental Championship match.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Hs4-2

{Heath Slater}
In a few weeks everyone will know who I am, what kind of great Superstar Heath Slater is. Jeff Hardy is no challenge to me. I will leave him bloody and battered in that ring just like Kevin Nash. At the end of this show everyone will once again know how dangerous Heath Slater is. I am the next Intercontinental Champion. I am the greatest Superstar on Breakdown and.... I am the One Man Rockband, baby!

*The crowd gives Slater alot of heat as he puts down his mic and stares at the crowd with a smirk on his face.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Hs6

*Slater's Theme hits as he leaves the ring and slowly makes his way to the back.*

{Jim Ross}
No matter what Heath said, we all know that he lost last week. It doesn't matter if he did get pinned or not.

{Jerry Lawler}
I think it does matter, J.R. Crimson was the one who got pinned so he should be considered the loser.

{Jim Ross}
That's your opinion, King. But now he wants to represent Breakdown at Supremacy? This is not good at all!

{Jerry Lawler}
It's not good for the Redemption Star he's going to face. Slater will step into that ring as a winner and he will leave the ring as a winner who made Breakdown proud.

{Jim Ross}
I doubt that, King, but I hope just like you that Slater can score here for Breakdown!

{Jerry Lawler}
It's time for some commercial again, folks. Keep your TVs turned on and don't go anywhere. We will be right back with Breakdown!

*The camera fades to commercial.*
Back to top Go down
Alan
Mid Card
Alan

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:34 pm

[Interviewer]
Ladies and Gentlemen I'm here outside the locker room of Desmond Wolfe and I'm looking to get a few words with him.

**The Interviewer knocks on Desmond's locker room door, waiting for an answer, before the door slowly opens.**

[Interviewer]
Sorry to disturb you Desmond, could I ask you a few questions?

[Desmond]
Could you ask me a few questions? Well, can I ask you one?

[Interviewer]
Of course, what's your question?

[Desmond]
My question? How about you piss off?

**Desmond walks back into his locker room and slams the door in the interviewers face.**

[Interviewer]
I just wanted to ask you your thoughts on last week Mr. Wolfe!

**The door quickly opens and Desmond grabs the mic off the interviewer.**

[Desmond]
My thoughts on last week? You want to know my thoughts on last week?

[Interviewer]
Well ye-

[Desmond]
Oh shut your mouth, I don't give a rat's arse what you think.. Well I'd like to say that last week I expected a challenging match, that I expected a chance of either myself or Daniel Bryan winning, but I didn't. I never expected anything less than what happened last week. The outcome was fixed from the very beginning, and that's just what happens when you're this damn good.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Tna%20impact%20November%2012%2C2009_mp4_003101960

[Desmond]
Daniel Bryan, I told you that you had no chance last week. It doesn't matter when, it doesn't matter where, you bring your best at any show.. and I'll knock you back down on your arse again and again. Call yourself what you want, claim to be want you want. But the one thing you can NEVER claim to be.. is better than me, Desmond Wolfe. One thing you CAN claim to be.. is a loser, Daniel. You're a loser. Whereas myself, I am a winner. A fighter, an achiever, and soon to be.. a champion. So you people can boo me all you like, you can jeer at me all you like.. but at the end of the day, you're all wasting your breath. You sit there and you shout at me whilst really trying to hide the simple fact that you all want to be me. You wankers can't get enough of Desmond Wolfe. I've got the talent, I've got the women, and I've got the money. I'm better than you, Simple as.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Tna%20impact%20November%2012%2C2009_mp4_003106280

[Desmond]
If I can make one thing clear to you dirty, mindless scumbags, it's this. You people ask why I act the way I act, why I speak the way I speak. And no, no it's not sour grapes.. infact it's quite the opposite. I'm not like any of you people, I LOVE being me. And why wouldn't I? I won't beat around the bush. You people know it, the people in the back know it, and I know it. I'm just a cunt.. a proud, talented, egotistical cunt. I don't hate the XWL management, I don't hate quite a few people backstage. I hate every single one of you that doubts what I'm capable of. Like I said before, as long as one of you wankers sits in that crowd and doubts me, I'll keep proving you wrong, keep proving the rest wrong, and continue being the man that wins every match and takes every dime.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Tna%20impact%20November%2012%2C2009_mp4_003118440

[Desmond]
But if there's one thing I don't like, it's people who whine when the fact is that they're just not good enough to beat people like myself. Call me what you want but Desmond Wolfe never has been and never will be, a bitch. See I'm too intelligent for that. No I don't get whiney, I don't get bitchy. I get even. Just like all those times before Daniel, those times in other companies when you fluked wins over myself. What did I do? I came here to XWL, and I beat you.. no.. I obliterated you in the biggest company your pathetic self will ever make it into.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Tna%20impact%20November%2012%2C2009_mp4_003120840

[Desmond]
I don't deal with bitches. People like, well Mark Henry for example. I couldn't help but notice that jiggeling load waddle his way out on Redemption and talk about respect. Atleast, I was told he was talking about respect.. I can't understand a damn word that thing says. Not to mention, I couldn't tell the difference between his mouth moving whilst he talked, and his chin wobbling as he gasped for air after walking all the way to the ring. You're lucky you didn't mention Desmond Wolfe or I promise, I'd make it somehow even harder for you to get up off your big arse. Enough of that, now how about piss off back to Burger King you fat wanker.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Tna%20impact%20November%2012%2C2009_mp4_003127720

[Desmond]
Onto tonight. John Morrison, you'll soon learn the pain that Daniel Bryan felt last week. I mean, Daniel worked for some of the best companies there is out there, wrestled some of the best there is, and lost to me in the blink of an eye. What have you done kid? Nothing. You're no more than an overated talentless spot monkey. Not only is there no need to train for my match tonight, but I fail to see the point in even changing into my ring attire. I won't even break a sweat. A challenge this week would've been nice, but hey.. It's basically a night off, right?

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Tna%20impact%20November%2012%2C2009_mp4_003130440

[Desmond]
So ladies and gentlemen, before I go, remember this. I don't care about you or your meaningless opinions. Tonight will go down just like every other night does. It'll all end with me in this ring with my head held high.. These two fingers held proudly high above my head pointing at each and every one of you.. letting you know just exaclty.. what I think of you.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Tna%20impact%20November%2012%2C2009_mp4_003134400
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:12 am

[[JR:]]
We welcome you ba...

[[Voice-over:]]
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a special update from XWL's superhero, The Young Knockout Kid, Chris Hero!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   TjES1

[[Chris Hero:]]
Yes, it is I, the savior of Breakdown, back once again. I am the young knockout kid...or should I say the young kid who's waiting to get a match? You see, ever since I've come here to XWL, all I've done is been told to sit in front of this camera and speak for you people. They tell me "Chris, you just aren't quite ready to wrestle yet!" Or "Mr. Hero, the card is too full this week." I've even gotten this as an excuse..."Chris, people like The Rock and Randy Orton need the airtime, I'm sorry man."

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Bd6I2

Well, I am SICK to DEATH of swallowing the bitter pill. I'm sick of sitting on my ass in the locker room while Randy Orton puts the audience to sleep, and while The Rock walks around like he owns the place, putting the future of XWL, like Cody Rhodes and CM Punk, down because he has some gold on a leather strap. I am SICK of Randy Orton and The Rock brainwashing all these people with their sob stories. Oh, poor Randy got his head put through a car window by Wade Barrett...Oh my, Rocky Maivia got his arm snapped like a twig by Alberto Del Rio. Personally, I enjoyed watching both of them be destroyed. Randy Orton is a menace, and Rock is a pain in the ass.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   AwFtS

And honestly, I can't believe you people of the XWL Universe applaud Randy Orton and The Rock for doing this stuff. You're all like a bunch of mindless gorillas! I mean over on Redemption, you boo the Brothers Of Destruction and Mr. Fn for beating some respect into Ted Dibiase, but cheer losers like Edge, who hasn't won a match since he lost to John Morrison at Bad Blood and then softened up and started making corny jokes and doing impersonations of The Miz, who is miles better now than Edge was when he was in his prime!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   QrfHm

What I'm getting at is, you people make me sick. You should applaud men like The Miz, Wade Barrett, and Alberto Del Rio. Those men, along with myself of course, are the people who will take XWL into the next generation! Hell, you should all get on your hands and knees, kiss our feet, and thank your lucky stars we're here to entertain you, because The Rocky and Randy Show certainly doesn't. By the time we're the main attraction, Rocky and Orton will amount to the social stature of Doink The Clown and Duke "The Dumpster" Droese. There will always be another Rock, there will always be another Randy Orton, but there is only one Chris Hero, there is only one Young Knockout Kid, and it's gonna stay that way for a long damn time.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   EjskQ

And that one Chris Hero, that one Young Knockout Kid, the One and Only King of Wrestling is the future of this damn company! I don't settle things by telling people to stick foreign objects up their backsides, I don't ask people to smell what I'm cooking, because I have a gourmet chef who cooks my every meal! I also don't settle things by trying to end someone's career by using a punt kick to the head to try and cause concussions and brain damage! I settle it by pinning people in the ring for a 3 count.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   0eD1W

Mark my words, Chris Hero will be at Supremacy. If I'm given a match or not, I will be there. And I'll give anyone who stands in my way, a nice Hero's Welcome. Good luck, and god speed.

[[JR:]]
...Are we live? Well fans, I'm being informed that our broadcast was hacked into by Chris Hero from his locker room. We don't know how he hacked our signal but we assure you proper action will be taken against Chris Hero for his actions.

[[King:]]
This guy is getting on my nerves now, JR. I hope someone beats some sense into that whackjob!

Last edited by CycloneKill2012 on Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:15 am

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   XwlbreakdownmickieXWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   QcJ10
Mickie James vs Opponent of Layla's choosing

We come back from a commercial break and Mickie James' music hits and a large ovation from the fans follows

JR: Welcome back to the show everyone and oh boy this next match will certainly be interesting to say the least.

King: You're right about that JR, Mickie James and Layla were arguing earlier in Mick Foley's office and so he decided to let both women pick each other's opponents tonight.

Mickie runs out from the back in a turquoise version of her usual attire and she continues jumping up and down pumped as as usual as well with a smile on her face.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   F6A0i

JR: I wonder what diva Layla has chosen for Mickie to face here in just a moment.

King: I'm not sure, there's so many talented divas that I'm sure would love a chance to battle a former two time Divas Champion.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   WEXD5

Mickie begins skipping down the ramp and giving high fives fans. She then slides under the ropes and into the ring where she bends back then stands up and leaps onto the second rope removes her hat and holds her arms up high enjoying the positive reception.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   KSdWG

She then jumps off the ropes and onto the mat, Mickie then places her hat on the edge of the apron and begins preparing herself for her unknown opponent.

JR: She certainly looks ready for whatever challenge the Miss Money In The Bank has set up for her.

King: I just hope Mickie gets what she deserves after what she did last week. I understand the two cannot stand one another but she put someone as amazing as Layla through a wall? Isn't that a little to the extreme?

JR: Perhaps Mickie's old "attitude" isn't as long gone as everyone had hoped. Last year she was having quite the mental problems...Not to mention she's the reason Candice Michelle will never wrestle again. I'll never forget the night she strung her up like a pinata and just went crazy!

King: Well there's no denying Mickie James has had a very interesting career here. Perhaps stress causes her to become a different person? She comes off as sweet and kind, but push the wrong button and a sadistic woman that no one knows comes out.

Mickie continues waiting in the ring asking the ring announcer if he knows who it is. Just then Layla's theme sounds and a mixed reaction of mostly boos with the slight bit of cheers is heard.

Mickie glares at the stage as Layla walks out with a smirk on her face and briefcase along with a microphone in her hands.

JR: It seems as if Layla's going to address Mickie before revealing her opponent.

King: We haven't heard much from Layla regarding her issues with Mickie James so this is nice to hear from her before their match at Supremacy.

Layla places her briefcase on the stage beside her then raises her microphone up.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   OvN85

Layla: You know I don't know who in the hell you think you're messing with, but I guarantee you soon enough you'll regret getting in my way!

The camera cuts to Mickie in the ring mouthing the words "Oh really?" at her Supremacy opponent.

Layla: If you think Angelina Love and her equally as annoying partner Velvet Sky got away with messing with me then I better set the record straight right now. First of all, do you see Angelina or Velvet anywhere on XWL television right now? Second of all, do you see them backstage? Do you see them on any show? The answer, is no! But why did they suddenly go from being the "IT" team to nothing? Because they thought I was just a weak target, that I couldn't defend myself, that I was nothing but a dumb bitch. But who's the dumb bitch now?! Who has this title opportunity anytime I want until Final Stand next year?! Who sent both of those bitches out on a stretcher and out of this company?! That would be yours truly, the Miss Money In The Bank, Layla!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   CMjIB

Layla: I don't care if I hurt your wittle feelings when I shoved you weeks ago, I did that because you were in my way. And quite frankly you're nothing! Sure once upon a time you were actually relevant! Once upon a time you actually were a somebody! But all you are right now is that diva that doesn't know when to quit. You'd think becoming a complete mess last year would've told you it's time to hang up those fat concealing boots, but I guess you're a little more messed up in the head than we all thought.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   EmGjG

Layla: I myself in just a couple of months have become the most must see diva of this division! No one cares about Trish Stratus, no one cares about Melina, and no one cares about you! I mean how the hell do you mess up an opportunity like having the money in the bank briefcase? You cashed it in, and what'd you do next? You locked the title in a cage? You feared your own championship?! You begged Mick Foley to give the case back? I mean you're coo coo for coco puffs in more ways than one but you've gotta be off your rocker to mess up something like this.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   UtB7N

Layla: You're nothing but a never was, you will never be anything in XWL, you've tarnished what little career you had by not keeping your mental issues in check. Sure you parade around now with that fake hog smile on your face, but last week I saw the old Mickie James. I saw the pinata hanging career ending Mickie James. Quite frankly you shouldn't even have a contract in this company after the sickening things you've done! And what annoys me most of all is how all of these idiots forgave you after a simple apology! Oh I'm sorry, my bad, I ended Candice's career, did I do that? You make me sick, but these fans, they make me sicker! Someone like I am boo'd but why am I the one hated when all I do is speak the truth!?

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   KLPB0

Layla: You're the classic example of a true phony. You act one way, and then you act another. I don't know how things are handled on that insane asylum farm you call home, but as long as you're on MY show, you will act like you've got some class under all those fatty folds of yours.

Mickie begins asking for a microphone having heard way more than enough to rile her up but Layla quickly throws her arm up stopping Mickie.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   22yYK

Layla: Whoa, stop right there! No one in this arena wants to hear that fake country accent trying to act all modest and innocent. I sure as hell have heard enough of that "country" drawl and so don't bother replying because your match is next and your opponent is someone you're VERY familiar with. Trust me when I say this Mickie, you're going to need all the luck in the world to overcome this obstacle. We did agree that ANYONE, could face each other, and that's something you'll regret after that bell sounds and you're left crying your sorrows in an extra large tub of ice cream! Good luck Piggie, you're gonna need it!

She then grabs her briefcase and begins walking down the ramp smirking the entire time while Mickie seems furious at Layla's verbal tirade against her this entire time. Layla shoves away the fan's extended hands then begins making her way around the ringside area and finally over to the announcer's table where JR and King roll their chairs over as a third one is placed for Layla. She takes her seat and places her briefcase on the table giving Mickie full view of it.

JR: Wow Layla I don't know what to say, you've left us all speechless after hearing your comments about Mickie James.

King: Boy did they ever! Is it hot in here or is it just how bad those words had to sting Mickie. She looks furious!

Layla: Good, that just proves my point, she's not this sweet little hardcore country girl like she expects everyone to believe she is.

JR: So Layla, who have you chosen for Mickie James to face off with tonight?

Layla: You're about to find out, but trust me, I've picked the perfect opponent.

King: Interesting...

Mickie's shown in the ring still annoyed at Layla's words for her and impatiently she begins yelling towards Layla shouting "Come on, bring her out!"

Suddenly Natalya's music hits and a huge pop follows as Mickie seems shocked at Layla choosing Natalya of all people.

King: Wow, Natalya?

Layla: That's right and trust me when I say this, Natalya is about to make that piggie squeal.

Natalya runs out from the back in one of her usual jackets with a huge smile on her face as she stares out at the excited fans.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   GGsJR

She dashes down the ramp high fiving the audience along the way.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   HTjhT

JR: So why exactly have you chosen Redemption's own, Natalya?

Layla: A good question with an equally as good answer. Mickie James was Miss Money In The Bank last year, right?

JR: Yes.

Layla: Who did she lose that briefcase to?

JR: ...Oh, Natalya! My that definetely is a grand selection when you think about that.

Layla: My point exactly.

Natalya then begins running over the steel steps and slaps the fan's hands on her way.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   I6zxp

She then walks up the steps, looks over at Mickie James who seems to be remember their encounter last year then steps into the ring and leaps up on the second rope and begins pointing at the fans causing them to cheer even more.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   PtpWf

She removes her jacket then throws it over the ropes and to the floor then places her hands on her knees looking Mickie dead in the eye as the bell sounds.

Natalya walks to the center of the ring and holds her hand out towards Mickie and after a slight hesitation Mickie shakes her hand and the two back away and begin circling the ring. Both then tie up with their arms locked tightly together and Natalya uses her technical ability tripping Mickie's foot up and takes her down with a side head lock. Mickie holds her arm out for a second but then uses her leg strength wrapping them around Natalya's head forcing Natalya to break the submission by kipping up off the mat and the two then smirks at one another as they get back to their feet. Mickie then grabs her by her hand and attempts to whip her into the ropes but Natalya chops her grip away then sends her into the ropes instead. Mickie then comes rebounding and Natalya leap frogs up as Mickie ducks under her and comes rebounding on the other side now. Natalya ducks down planning but Mickie hand stands over Natalya jumping over her and right behind her. She then pushes Natalya into the ropes then pulls her back and rolls her up bridging back as the referee counts 1.....2.....but Natalya gets her shoulders off the mat.

JR: Wow Mickie almost stole it there!

Layla: That's because Natalya is trying to play nice, instead of being this sweet little "hart" she needs to go back to how she used to be. She wonders why she's not this dominant winning diva anymore, it's because she tries to be best friends with everyone she faces.

Natalya gets back up and Mickie attempts another roll up but Natalya breaks out again and seems annoyed. She throws Mickie hard into the corner then comes charging and takes Mickie down with a hard clothesline!

Layla: You see this is why I've picked Natalya, she hits hard and I personally hope she'll give Mickie a concussion! That would go quite nicely with her putting my head through that wall last week!

Natalya then turns Mickie over, grabs her by the legs, and begins to attempt to lock her in a Romero Special, but Mickie fights her way out and takes the second-generation diva down with a big Lou Thesz Press, and then proceeds to slam Natalya's head into the mat like a basketball!

King: Oh my gosh, look at Natalya's head bounce off the mat!

JR: Mickie won't win any style points with that, but it's damn sure effective!

Mickie then goes to pick Natalya up, but she fights Mickie off and rocks her with a forearm to the mouth! Natalya then rolls up Mickie! 1...no! Mickie gets out before a 2 count!

JR: Layla, what's your take on Mickie James in the ring so far?

Layla: Well, she's obviously nowhere near my abilities, Jim. But I guess I have to give her a bit of credit, she's kept up with my pick. But, we all know that won't last! GET HER NATALYA!

Natalya kicks Mickie in the gut, then spins around for a huge Discus Clothesline! The clothesline creates a loud thud across the throat of Mickie as she crashes to the canvas. The crowd then starts a small "Let's go Mickie!" chant, some chanting "Let's go Nattie" as well. Nattie picks up Mickie and lets her regain her bearings before offering her hand. Mickie accepts it, they shake, but Natalya pulls Mickie in and drops her with a hard right to the jaw! Some of the crowd starts to boo as Natalya picks Mickie up again, and tosses her nearly halfway across the ring by her hair, even ripping a few strands out of Mickie's head! Nattie shows off the strands that were yanked out, even showing them to Layla, who stands up and claps, cheering on Natalya!

JR: What a disgusting act from Natalya there, the unsportsmanship, the lack of class.

Layla: The only diva in XWL who runs around without any class is the little piggie getting her fat ass whipped into shape by Natalya! OINK OINK! Hehehe!

JR: Come on Layla, why are you even doing this to Mickie? She was just trying to cheer you up 3 weeks ago and you sucker punched her. Mickie respected you, she was your friend and you turned her into your worst enemy!

Layla: Let's get this straight, Ross. Mickie James was never my friend. Once a fat psycho bitch, always a fat. psycho. BITCH!

Natalya then pulls Mickie up off the mat but Mickie quickly grabs hold of the back of Natalya's head and nails her with a quick jaw breaker then runs off the ropes and nails a flying forearm, Natalya gets back up and Mickie connects with yet another. She gets up yet again and Mickie nails a different variation of the charging forearm. Mickie screams to get the fans pumped up as she steps onto the apron and looks over at Layla. She blows her a kiss with a smirk. Layla responds by pointing at Mickie which confuses her but she was telling her that Natalya was up and charging right at her! Mickie turns around too late to counter as Natalya uses her full force sending Mickie flying off the apron and she crashes hard face first onto the announcer's table!

Layla: Bravo Nattie, bravo!

JR: Dear lord that was nasty!

Layla: Which just further adds to my reasoning for selecting Natalya tonight. This is the Natalya that took XWL by storm since the moment she debuted.

King: Wow Mickie is knocked out right in front of us!

Layla: It's her fault for turning her attention to me during a match, that's like such a rookie mistake for a suppose "veteran" to make. I'm simply out here to watch my Supremacy opponent in action. It's not like I'm out here to pose as some kind of distraction to Mickie, that's just not classy now is it?

JR: You're just out here to watch a match?

Layla: Is that so hard to believe? I am the Miss Money In The Bank, the Divas Champion can watch matches but I can't? There always has to be some ulterior motive?

King: Yeah JR, how dare you accuse Layla of something like that.

Natalya exits the ring as Mickie continues laying on the table a complete mess after that hard spill to the outside. Natalya pulls Mickie up by her hair then smashes her face against the table! Fans begin showing a mixed reception for Natalya and she does it again! Mickie drops to her knee then Natalya pulls Mickie up by her arm and throws her back first into the steel steps! Natalya lets out a loud "Yeah baby!" while laughing at Mickie's agony. An obvious change seems to have over taken Natalya and she pulls Mickie up then spears her right into the apron then throws her into the ring as the referee's count reached a 7. She casually steps into the ring then looks over at Layla and shouts "I'm gonna finish this!" Layla seems pleased but as Natalya lifts her up for a suplex Mickie gets some fight back in her and she knees Natalya in the top of the head and drops down to her feet and quickly drops her with a hard neck breaker! The fans cheer her on as she lays on the mat in pain from all she's endured in the past few minutes.

She gets up to her feet but Natalya charges right at her but Mickie saw her coming then nails a huge flap jack sending her crashing to the mat! Mickie lays motionless for a couple seconds then suddenly kips up! She's fired up and yells for Natalya to get up. She does and Mickie charges at her with a flying fore arm, then nails a second one as soon as she gets up. She screams "Come on!" and points to the top rope. She quickly gets onto the top rope then dives off with a thez press onto Natalya. Mickie fires away with a barrage of punches then signals for her DDT. She waits for her to gut up kicks her in the gut, hooks her head in a head lock then leaps up but Natalya holds her ground and using her large strength advantage she throws Mickie up in the air and she crashes to the mat! Natalya covers 1......2.....but Mickie gets her shoulder up.

JR: And the heart of Mickie James is very evident by the refusal to give up.

King: I'm liking this side of Natalya though, she's really becoming more aggressive, it's almost as if we've taken a time machine and went back in time to her debut here. She was destructive and no one could touch her!

Layla: Oh I agree, this is the Natalya that 'Chelle and I secretly feared. She hasn't frightened anyone for over a year, and I blame the fans, they have this mold that you have to follow to be respected. But I will NEVER do something just to get what I rightfully deserve for putting my body on the line for their entertainment!

JR: I think Natalya's just a little frustrated here tonight, in fact I think both women are frustrated and it has nothing to do with each other, it's you and Natalya's bad luck as of late. I mean your words fired Mickie up and then she's expected to have a "friendly" encounter with your selected opponent?

Layla: Maybe so, but hey Mickie's had more than enough to say about me the past few weeks so I say don't dish out, what you can't handle.

Natalya then goes to pick Mickie up again, but Mickie fires rapid forearm shots to Natalya's gut before working her way to hitting her in the face with them, finishing off with a hard slap across Natalya's left cheek. Natalya charges with a clothesline, but Mickie ducks, and Natalya turns straight into the Mick Kick! Mickie goes for the pin! 1...2...NO! Natalya kicks out at the last second, Mickie is beside herself!

JR: My god, how the hell did Natalya kick out of that brutal Mick Kick!?

Layla: Because JR, I picked her, and when you're flawless, so are your decisions.

King: Boy are they ever! You've given us all an amazing match to watch so far tonight, you really are so generous.

Layla: That's me, always a giver.

JR: Oh brother, it's getting deep in here...

Layla: Pardon me?

JR: Nothing...

Mickie picks Natalya up, grabs her in a front facelock, cradles her left leg, and heaves Natalya up and sends her crashing back down with a beautiful Fisherman's Suplex! Mickie taunts towards the crowd, and goes for the pin, when she notices Layla has left the announce table and now has the referee distracted! Mickie goes towards Layla and tells her off. But, as she's doing it, Natalya's tending to her back, and starts to charge! But in the blink of an eye, Mickie turns her head and ducks, causing Natalya to bounce into the ropes, Mickie readies herself and connects with the Mick Ki...NO! NATALYA CAUGHT MICKIE'S FOOT! Natalya takes Mickie down with a Dragon Screw and sets Mickie up for the Sharpshooter!

JR: That damn jezebelle! Layla may have cost Mickie James this match!

As Natalya gets Mickie's legs twisted for the Sharpshooter, Layla searches through her handbag and pulls out her iPhone! Natalya locks it in, and as Mickie reaches for the ropes, Nattie pulls her back, as Layla points her iPhone towards Mickie, it's shown that Layla is ready to take pictures of Mickie in the hold!

JR: What in the blue hell is she doing now?

King: Isn't it obvious JR? Layla's trying to embarass Mickie some more! I love it!

Mickie tries holding on for a bit longer but finally she slaps her hand on the mat in submission, as the ref calls for the bell, the flash goes off multiple times on Layla's phone!

Justin Roberts: The winner of this match, by submission, Natalya!

JR: How classless of Layla, trying to humiliate Mickie James tonight! But, will Mickie end up in the loss column at Supremacy? I'm sure Mickie James is even more willing to take Layla down a peg!

King: Who knows what Mickie is capable of? She could try to end Layla's career like she did Candice Michelle's! You know, Mickie has always been jealous of divas who are more beautiful than she is!

JR: Oh come on, Jerry. I'm never going to forgive Mickie for what she did to Candice, but even she doesn't deserve this humiliation!

The referee orders Natalya to break her submission but under Layla's orders which shes surprisingly following she keeps the hold locked in and Mickie keeps pounding the mat screaming in pain all while Layla continues to take numerous pictures enjoying every minute of it. The fans begin to roar with boos at Natalya's refusal to let go.

JR: Oh come on this isn't right, what happened to Natalya's sportsmanship?

King: Perhaps Natalya is sick of playing nice? She brought back the old side of her tonight and look what happened, she won!

Mickie continues screaming in pain as Natalya laughs enjoying every second of causing unimaginable pain to Mickie.

JR: I think the Natalya that was sweet and kind is long gone... I remember that laughter, I remember that enjoyment...This woman is back to her old ways.

King: I'm loving every second of it! The naughty by nature Natalya Neidhart is back and wow just look at her bending Mickie's spine in ways it's not meant to be bent!

Layla stops taking pictures then kneels down mocking Mickie with fake crying motions and laughter. Finally Natalya lets go and stares right at the destroyed Mickie James. She seems to have passed out from the sheer agony and Natalya stares back at Layla with a devilish smirk. Layla exits the ring grabs her briefcase then steps into the ring pulls Mickie up by her hair shows off her briefcase then rubs her face in it shouting "You shouldn't have messed with me!" before letting go and Mickie's face falls to the mat like dead weight. The two exit the ring and the camera zooms in on the laid out Mickie James.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   4uL8h

The two begin walking up the ramp, and the fans Natalya had interacted with are brushed off as Natalya completely ignores them and she and Layla walk up the ramp together with a cocky strut before we fade away to a graphic hyping the Mickie versus Layla match for Supremacy.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   RCMbO

We then cut to a commercial break as soon as the graphic fades out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:12 pm

*Lucky Cannon is shown in his locker room eating a bowl of cereal. Scott Sanford walks in with a microphone in hand and takes a seat next to Lucky*

{Cannon}
…Can I help you?

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Screenshot2011-08-07at12357AM

{Scott}
I just have a few questions I was hoping you could answer for me.

{Cannon}
Well seeing as Breakdown is all about me, I’m not surprised that you want an interview. Right now I’m doing one of my pre-match rituals. Before every match I always sit backstage and eat a bowl of…

*Cannon holds up the box of cereal he’s eating*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Screenshot2011-08-13at113839AM

{Scott}
Wow, the most Da-Lishious cereal huh?.. Well I prefer RK-O’s!!

*Sanford begins to laugh as Lucky gives him a blank stare*

{Scott}
You get it.. not Cheerios. RK-O’s!!

{Cannon}
Shut up. It’s a good thing you’re an interviewer and not a comedian, your jokes are as bland as Alex Riley!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Screenshot2011-08-07at12410AM

{Scott}
Speaking of Alex Riley what do you think of what he had to say last week?

{Cannon}
Ha! I had to resist the urge to fall asleep while I was watching him on Redemption, but I was able to keep my eyes open enough to hear him say tha-

*Cannon is interrupted as a short man dressed in all green runs into the room shouting what sounds like “Mine!” at the top of his lungs. He quickly snatches the Lucky Charms out of Cannon’s hands and runs back to the doorway he came in and stands pointing and laughing at Cannon. Scott Sanford looks absolutely stunned and at a loss for words as he stares at the little man who took the Lucky Charms*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Screenshot2011-08-16at100533PM

{Scott}
What the… who the… how the.

{Cannon}
Not Again! His name is Hornswoggle, and every time I’m eating my Lucky Charms he runs in here and steals them from me!

*The camera shows the little man jumping up and down with the box over his head waiting for Cannon or Sanford to make a move. Lucky looks like he is about to say something to Scott but then quickly dashes out of his chair and makes a dive at the Hornswoggle but misses. Hornswoggle laughs and bolts out the door. Cannon gets to a knee and takes a step towards the door that Hornswoggle exited out of but stops abruptly as he sees none other than Alex Riley standing in the doorway with Hornswoggle standing behind him pointing and laughing at Lucky.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Screenshot2011-08-16at100522PM

*A-Ry charges at Cannon spearing him to the floor to the crowds cheers and follws with three hard strikes to Cannon's unprotected face. Riley gets back to his feet standing over Cannon, smirks, and walks out the door leaving Cannon laying on the floor holding his face in his hands. The door re-opens and Cannon nervously looks to see who it is but lets out a sigh of relief as he sees it’s only Hornswoggle. He runs up to Lucky looking sorry for him with the Lucky Charms still in hand. He holds the Lucky Charms box towards Cannon*

{Scott}
Aww, isn’t that nice. He feels bad for you!

*Cannon sits up and reaches out to take the box but Hornswoggle quickly pulls it back, kicks Cannon in the knee, and runs out the door as the crowd laughs and cheers.*

{Cannon}
That’s it!

*Lucky struggles to get to his feet and begins to storm out of the room*

{Scott}
Where are you going?

{Cannon}
I’m going to go out to that ring and calling out Alex Riley. I can’t wait till Supremacy! I’m going to show him why Breakdown is all about me!

*Cannon storms off as we see a video package hyping up The Guru of Greatness*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Watch?v=9FvRsTJMGkI

*After the hype up video is done playing the camera cuts back to the ring as Lucky Cannon’s theme begins to play.*

*Lucky enters with a determined look on his face and a mic in hand. He is trying his best to not limp or show pain as he walks down the ramp. He climbs up the steps and into the ring.*

{King}
Welcome back ladies and gentleman, before our short commercial break Alex Riley got his revenge against Lucky Cannon by jumping him in his locker room during Lucky's interview! What a jerk!

{JR}
Riley's a jerk?? Riley is a saint, he was just getting revenge for getting ditched during their tag match two weeks ago.

{King}
Shhhh, Cannon's about to speak!

{Cannon}
Alex, Alex, Alex… I’m glad that you made the mistake of challenging me to a match. We all know who should be facing Orton at Supremacy.. Me! But that’s never going to happen now that Wade has returned. So if I can’t prove myself by becoming a champion, then I’ll just have to outshine all the champions and title matches at Supremacy. I’ll make sure that people leave talking about my victory, not the Alberto Del Rio's, not Miz's, Not even Wade Barrett's!

[color=yellow]{JR}[color=blue] There is no chance that Alberto Del Rio will be able to defeat The Rock! And Miz retaining against Kevin Steen is as unlikely as Cannon beating Riley this sunday!

{King}
Well then it must be very likely, because Cannon is going to come out on top this sunday against Riley easily!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at121820AM

{Cannon}
Last week Wade spoke about how he was concussed and had to indure severe internal bleeding after Orton cheated by hitting him with the ring bell and went on to punt him in the skull. Well as you all know I once had a severe head injury which caused me to lose most of my memory, including how to walk, talk, eat, and of course wrestle. But I fought through it and am here today as the fastest rising rookie in all of XWL History. If Alex Riley thinks that a little injury to my knee from a painted freak will keep me down then think again.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at121944AM

{Cannon}
Sting, you made a huge mistake last week by attacking my knee after my match. You’ve heard first hand about the X-Factor I have in store for Breakdown. A-Ry may think that a painted freak with a bat is enough to stand in my way, but the monster that I will soon reveal will scare the paint right off of your face. You haven’t made an impact here in the XWL for god knows how long, you probably thought that helping A-Ry attempt to bring down the most talented superstar here on breakdown will get you noticed, help your career. Well Sting, once I reveal the indestructible force at Supremacy, I will make sure that he ends your career.

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at122051AM

{Cannon}
Sting’s cowardly attack took the emphasis off of the outcome of my match. Unless you all haven’t noticed last week I defeated the man who Main Evented Digital Decision in the World Heavy Weight Match. I defeated the man who pinned our World Heavyweight Champion, The Rock, for the one, two, three for the second fall of the two out of three falls match. Last week I told you all that there is no better way to prove that you are the best then by beating the best. And M.V.P. is defiantly one of the best, and yet I’m stuck facing some nobody like Alex Riley at Supremacy… The only reason that people listen to Alex is so that they can hear him mention me, because unlike Riley I’m making an impact here in the XWL. Riley thinks that by facing the likes of me he will be half as noticed as me! But the fact of the matter is that I made Alex’s career relevant in the XWL, and I will end it just as easily. You call me a loser Alex.. but if you look at the tron...

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Screenshot2011-07-13at80451PM

{Cannon}
In my debut on Breakdown I told you that some loser would challenge me. Well Riley, that loser, that’s you! You think that the support of these people will help you succeed here in the XWL? Talent wins matches, not cheers from a bunch of hypocrites… that’s right just like CM Punk, I’m hopping on the Jeriboat and calling you all hypocrites… I mean seriously, I leave Riley in the ring and I get booed, but A-Ry gets Sting to almost break my leg and you think it’s funny!?!? You know, growing up it was my dream to be a Pro Wrestler. I always imagined myself winning title after title while the crowd cheered me on. I finally make it to the XWL, and you have the audacity to boo me and cheer the has-been’s like The Rock and the never-will-be’s like A-Ry! Well if you’re going to crush my dreams by booing me, then I’ll crush all of yours. Hey kids, what does Santa Clause and the WWE have in common??!?

{JR}
Whoa! Someone needs to get in the ring before he says anything else!

*The camera scans the crowd showing parents covering their children’s ears glaring at Cannon, but before Lucky can continue he is interrupted as Riley's Theme hits as the arena fills with cheers. He walks out slowly starring at Lucky Cannon and then at the crowd. Cannon has a smug look on his face as he looks down on Riley.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Screenshot2011-08-10at122059AM

*Riley takes off his jacket and runs into the ring as he takes down Lucky Cannon with a quick spear and follows with a flurry of fists. Lucky Cannon is able to kick Riley off and get to his feet shaking off the cobwebs. Riley charges and Cannon and connects with a strike to the head. Lucky answers the punch with a slap to the face, causing the two to begin to exchange blows. Lucky breaks the exchange of fists with a kick to the gut. Cannon then rebounds off the ropes and attempts to hit Riley with a Big Boot, but Riley is able to dodge it, turn Cannon around, and hit a huge Spinebuster to the crowd’s enthusiastic cheers! Cannon rolls out of the ring and begins to stumble backwards up the ramp holding his head. Riley stares down at Lucky as his Theme hits and the crowd cheers.*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Normal_wmplayer_2011-05-31_04-28-22-82

{Jim Ross}
It’s about time that someone shut him up!

{Jerry Lawler}
Riley has no right to be here, J.R. He just ruined a great segment.

{Jim Ross}
No, he came here to give Cannon a preview for Supremacy! Now Cannon knows what he got himself into!

{Jerry Lawler}
Riley cowardly attacked him! When they go one on one at Supremacy Cannon will be the one pinning Riley for the 1, 2, 3!

{Jim Ross}
We will see, King! Tonight Alex Riley is the man who's standing tall!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Normal_wmplayer_2011-05-31_04-36-13-84

*Lucky Cannon is shown at the top of the ramp with a mic in hand. He begins to walk back to the ring as he speaks.*

{Cannon}
Riley, you think you’re so clever huh? You thought that I’d let you get the last laugh?!?! Well let me introduce you to the man who will, whether I win or lose, destroy you at the end of the match this sunday. I was going to keep it a mystery until Supremacy, but this man is more frightening then anyone you can imagine… While you are attempting to defeat me at Supremacy there will be a monster standing in my corner waiting for the match to be over so that he can break every bone in your body… end your pathetic, short, soon to be forgotten career. Let me introduce to you…

*The crowd murmurs in anticipation as the unknown theme plays. Lucky Cannon is grinning stops just outside the ring as Riley glares down at him from the ring waiting with the rest of the XWL Universe to see who is going to enter. All of a sudden the attention is drawn from the stage to the ring as a monstrous man is shown standing behind A-Ry. The camera zooms in and we are able to make out the monster as none other than The Next Big Thing, Brock Lesnar!*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Brock-Lesnar2

*Lesnar hits Riley with a ground shaking Spinebuster!!! Lesnar picks Riley up by his head and hits him with a PowerBomb!*

{JR}
Did you hear that King! The floor shook!! Wait what is Lesnar doing!

*Lesnar keeps his hold on A-Ry and picks him up for a second Powerbomb causing the floor to shake*

{JR}
BAH GAWD KING! Lesnar isn’t done!! He’s going for a third Powerbomb!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Screenshot2011-08-11at40949PM

*Lesnar hits a third Powerbomb and finally backs off of Riley. Cannon’s theme plays and Lesnar and Cannon begin to make their way out of the ring glaring at Riley. Lesnar is out of the ring as Cannon stops on the steel steps and looks back at Riley. He devilishly grins as he climbs back into the ring, picks back up the mic and stands over Riley as Lesnar watches from outside the ring.*

{Cannon
Tonight in my match you will see the fear in Hernandez's face, because he knows that there will be a monster, watching and waiting to strike... That will be your fate at Supremacy Riley... Good Luck!

*He picks up Riley and puts him in position for his finisher; Lucky Break! Before Cannon hits it he points to himself and mouths “Breakdown is all about me!” but halfway through “about” a well placed elbow from Riley causes Cannon to drop A-Ry!*

{JR}
Cannon spent too much time showing off, just like he always does! And will you look at the Resiliency of Riley, he still has something left after those powerbombs!

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Alex%2Briley

*A-Ry hits Cannon with a A-Bomb and slides out the ring and escapes into the crowd high fiveing the fans he passes as Lesnar runs back into the ring glaring at his lost prey. Breakdown goes to a short commercial break*

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Brock-lesnar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011    XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 8/14/2011 - 8/21/2011
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next