Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Backstage Fallout?

Go down 
+5
Dash
P.R Son
Sex Ferguson
Danny Boy
DashingDJUrie
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

XWL Backstage Fallout? Empty
PostSubject: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:08 pm

Hey guys, gals and Dwolf. A while back someone was doing XWL Backstage Fallout, but they stopped. I for one really liked it and am wanting to bring it back. Just a little blurb of different superstars opinions on something that happened on Breakdown each week. If the people upstairs don't mind, I'd just PM a few people at the end of each week and ask them to write a small paragraph about whatever topic. If they don't want to do it, they don't have to, but c'mon son, COMMUNITY.

EH?
Back to top Go down
Danny Boy
Jobber
Danny Boy

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:10 pm

I would participate.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:11 pm

Yes.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:12 pm

I really liked it myself, it'd be cool to have like their thoughts on what they dealt with that week, or if something big happened getting a few people to send in character thoughts on that thing.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:17 pm

I really like the idea of bring this back. What if we did more WWE YouTube based stuff in XWL?

Like Backstage Fallout, Inbox (responses would be in-character of course), Top 10 Countdowns (where people would vote one Top 10 moments, superstars, matches, and what have you), etc. More interactive stuff.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:20 pm

Oreo wrote:
I really like the idea of bring this back. What if we did more WWE YouTube based stuff in XWL?

Like Backstage Fallout, Inbox (responses would be in-character of course), Top 10 Countdowns (where people would vote one Top 10 moments, superstars, matches, and what have you), etc. More interactive stuff.

I'd totally be down, top ten and stuff might take a lot more to make possible because there's a lot of stuff that we'd have to find on IGN for the many people that weren't around during that time. But Inbox would be cool, maybe like a monthly thing, it'd be awesome to have a fallout every week, maybe not like a huge amount of responses maybe like three or four, and try to get different people for those so it's alternating or something.
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:24 pm

Yeah, top ten might be hard to do, but Inbox and Backstage Fallout for sure. Like it would have been cool to have "Superstars react to DX breaking up!" and whatnot. I'd love to have it back.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:26 pm

I'd really like to see this happen again, and would be more than willing to participate. <3
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 3:44 pm

Community!!! us flag 

Yeah I'd be down with this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 4:07 pm

I would love this.
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 7:22 pm

I miss the XWL Newsletter tho. IGN Rose
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 9:28 pm

I'd love for this to return.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:03 am

doit
Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 2:18 am

Awesome, I didn't think so many others wanted it back as well. I'll do the first one at the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 1:53 pm

So....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Backstage Fallout?   XWL Backstage Fallout? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Backstage Fallout?
Page 1 of 1