Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011

Go down 
+9
#NOTSEME
Dusty
TheKrzyOne
submission machine
Alan
P.R Son
Austin
Sam
TheFilthParade
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Breakd

Live From - Greenville, South Carolina
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownjeffhardyXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsting
Jeff Hardy vs Sting

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownheathslaterXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdowncrimsonXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsuicide
Heath Slater vs Crimson vs Suicide

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 XwlpopeXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownhernandez
The Pope vs Hernandez

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownlayelXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkaitlyn
Layla vs Kaitlyn W/A.J

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownmvpXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownlucky
MVP vs Lucky Cannon

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownchristianXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowntripleh
Christian vs Triple H

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownmickieXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownmaryse
Mickie James vs Maryse

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 YrscvXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowndaniel
Desmond Wolfe vs Daniel Bryan

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownbatistaXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Breakdownjohnmorrison
Batista vs John Morrison

Normal Diva Match
Diva Championship Number 1 Contender
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownajl XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownmadisonr
A.J w/Kaitlyn vs Madison Rayne

Normal Match
King Of The Ring Qualifier
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 UGl7Q
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 BreakdowndanielsXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdowncodyr
Daniels vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownrockXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownrobvandam
The Rock vs Rob Van Dam

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownbourneXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsheamus
Evan Bourne vs Sheamus

Last edited by Gazza on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:15 am

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 XwlbreakdownlayelXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownkaitlyn
Layla vs Kaitlyn W/A.J

JR: I swear Kaitlyn and our new #1 contender AJ Lee have certainly been on a roll as of late.

King: Kaitlyn's going toe to toe with the Miss Money In The Bank and really showing off some incredible potential.

JR: We've got to take a quick commercial break though, don't touch that remote because we'll be back with the continuation of this highly exciting match.

JR: Welcome back to Breakdown everyone, this match is still going strong and during the break Layla really got in control after a sickening move...I'm surprised Kaitlyn is still conscious but I guess that shows her durability.

The screen shows a replay of what happened where Layla and Kaitlyn brawling on the outside. Kaitlyn picks up Layla attempt to throw her onto the barricade but Layla rakes her eyes then hooks hold of her head and leaps over the barricade dropping Kaitlyn's face right on the protective barricade.

King: It still looks as devastating the second time around as it did the first.

JR: It definitely shows under that beautiful exterior lies a devious woman in Layla.

King: That it does, but both women are back in the ring so let's get back to this match!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:20 am

* We come back from a commercial break and a replay of the Layla versus Kaitlyn match from five minutes ago is shown and it ends with a pissed off Layla storming up the ramp while AJ & Kaitlyn celebrate together. Backstage, we cut to Kelly Kelly and Mickie James talking. Kelly leaves when suddenly, Layla arrives on the scene, with a condescending look towards Mickie.*

[[Layla:]]
Well well well, if it isn’t the one and only Piggie James! I was out there for thirty minutes, and you look like you gained another thirty pounds!

[[Mickie James:]]
Oh haha. Look you little powderpuff, don’t you have to be annoying somewhere else?

Don’t you have a Golden Corral buffet to go troll?

*Mickie looks up at the ceiling, sighs, then suddenly grabs Layla’s top and pulls Layla closer to her!*

The only fat thing around here is your fat head and your silicone tits, you annoying little brat!

*Mickie again tries to pull Layla, which causes Layla’s top to rip off, revealing Layla’s bra underneath! Layla shrieks as she tries to cover herself up, but instead chooses to charge Mickie and spear her into the wall!*

Do you know how much this top COST!? You’ll pay for it, not just with your money, but with your head, you fat bitch! TAKE THIS!

*Layla begins to slam Mickie’s head into the wall, screaming and shrieking at the top of her lungs. However, Mickie turns it around and scoop slams Layla onto the floor! Layla pops up in pain, but Mickie takes off her cowgirl boot and tosses it into the back of Layla’s head, causing her to fall back down!*

Hey look, Layla, you’re in your favorite position! On the floor, lying on your BACK!

*Layla gets up in a fit of rage, while holding the back of her head, she then rakes Mickie’s eyes and kicks her right in the breadbasket, causing Mickie to fall down.*

I’ve had just about enough of you here!

*Layla begins to slam Mickie’s head into the floor, shouting “WHY! WON’T! YOU! GO! AWAY!” with each time Mickie’s head smacks the floor! Mickie however headbutts Layla, causing Layla to get up, but she loses her balance and goes face first into a cake on the catering table! Layla screams some more, only for Mickie to hit a roundhouse sending Layla stumbling into the cake again!*

Hey Layla, you CAN have your cake and eat it too! HAHA!

*Mickie picks up the blinded Layla, grabs her by the head, and charges, driving Layla’s head through the wall! Layla falls knocked out, her face covered in sawdust and frosting, to the floor. Mickie bends down and breathes heavily over her fallen foe.*

I’ll see you at Supremacy, then, I guess. Because I’m the SUPREME diva in XWL, and there’s no one that can stop me from destroying you!

[[JR:]] My god, Mickie James and Layla are just out of control, Jerry!

[[King:]] Layla’s out of control!? Are you kidding me! Mickie just put poor Layla’s head through a wall! Poor Layla!
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:37 am

Pope D'Angelo Dinero vs Hernandez

Winner: Pope via D'Angelo Dinero Experience.

Would do a write up but really can't be fooked. And would of brought a dazzle if head office wasn't trashed in the riots therefore me not getting paid and having no money.

Last edited by BANG on Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 9:43 am

BANG wrote:
Pope D'Angelo Dinero vs Hernandez

Winner: Pope via D'Angelo Dinero Experience.

Would do a write up but really can't be fooked. And would of brought a dazzle if head office wasn't trashed in the ruiots therefore me not getting paid and having no money.

XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 7ft3
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 10:01 am

SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 12:52 pm

Well I decided that I'll do a full show review. I flipped a coin, heads being Breakdown Review, tails being Redemption.. It was heads.
Then I picked my top 6 favorite promos and assigned them each a number 1-6 (Not in order from favorite to least)
1- Batista v Christian promo
2- Rhodes v Rock promo
3- Chris Masters promo
4- ADR promo
5- Daniel Bryan promo
6- Evan Bourne promo

I rolled a six sided die three times to see who will get big reviews ... Rolled a 2, 5, 3.
So here it is, put a good amount of time (2,212 words) in it hope it's good...

Rhodes v Rock Promo

I liked the beginning where Cody expected that Ed wanted to interview him but when realizing that it was not the case he picked up the comb and interviewed himself, that was a funny and clever way to start of the promo. “Hello, Ladies and Gentleman. I'm "Dashing" Cody Rhodes standing by with "Dashing" Cody Rhodes. I must say you look Dashing, Mr. Rhodes.” That part made me laugh.

Having Rhodes mention his match with Daniels and how he is confident that he will be able to defeat him and move on with the King of The Ring was good, and I liked how you didn’t spend too much time talking bout Daniels in this section and more so about Rhodes and why he’s better by giving examples. “I've never bean beaten! I've defeated Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Shawn Micheals, John Morrison, and even John Cena! Yet, who has this Daniels guy faced? Fatt Hardy?” Once again Rhodes showing humor while proving a serious point

Then having Rhodes explain that he attacked John Cena to make an impact and get attention was good and realistic. “Yet, when I make my claim for my rightful Intercontinental Championship match, I get ignored! Then, Randy Orton talks about Lucky Cannon? That guy? He hasn't do anything in this company other then run his mouth, and he's getting all this attention?”.. I liked that part a lot

Rhodes then went on about how he should be facing Orton at Supremacy until he was interrupted by none other than.. THE ROCK, MARK OUT MOMENT!!! Right as I saw The Rock’s pic in the interview I couldn’t wait to see the back and forth between The People’s Champ and Dashing Cody Rhodes. Rock informing Rhodes that if he won the KOTR that the IC title would be the last of Rhode’s worrys because he would shoot right up to the top of the WH rankings. “Now if somehow a little oiled up skinny son of a bitch like you managed to wax your way onto the finals and then somehow with a bit luck you managed to go the distance and win the tournament, then that means that you, yes you, the man talking to his reflection, would skip right past the Intercontinental Championship and be first in line for The Rocks World Heavyweight Championship”.. Seems like The Rock still got his sense of humor after being attacked week after week.

I loved how you guys got the crowd involved with the Rocky Chants and the Cody Sucks chants. “Something that makes every woman in a five mile radius drop to their knees and beg for the peoples strudel! They are chanting The Rock's name!...*The crowd chants "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky, Rocky, Rock" over and over again as Cody starts to get frustrated.*”… Extremely realistic and Rhode’s response made it humorous as well.

Then Cody decided to pull the “why don’t you go film some more movies” card, but The Rock had a great comeback to that one “How about instead, right here, live! In Greenvile! South Carolina! We film Tooth Fairy 2: Cody gets The Rocks boot shoved so far down his throat that the fairy will have to roll up all his quarters, all his dimes and WAMN! Shove it straight up Cody's bald ASS!”… Owned

Overall a Grade A promo which was interesting, realistic, and funny. I could hear The Rock’s voice while reading it which made it even more fun. 5/5

Favorite Line: “You couldn't lace the golden boots of that sick son of a bitch sibling of yours so you should never, ever be mentioned in the same breath as The American Dream, you're nothing but a wet dream in your own twisted mirror fantasies!”

Bryan Backstage Interview

Well Daniel Bryan is in my.. as Booker T would say Fave 5, he’s number one currently. So I was glad to see another great Bryan promo. Having him speak about his match with Shelly and the mutual respect they share was a great way to start.

“He was the better man last week and I'm not afraid to admit that, I'm not one of those people who whines about the past.” I liked this line a lot, when I think of Bryan I think of an underrated wrestler who knows he’s one of the best but doesn’t have to be cocky and run his mouth to prove it.

Then Bryan went on to speak about one of his rivals’ Desmond Wolfe., but didn’t spend too much time on Wolfe which was good. “I have no problem proving I'm the better wrestler then him, even though he might beg to differ” Once again showing that Bryan is one of the best and he lets it show in the ring.

You then went on to talk about how your eventual goal is to be the WH Champion, “if you're not here to become “The man” then you should just pack your bags and leave.” Well said… But you realistically had Bryan say how his goal for now is to work his way up in the rankings until he can get an I.C. shot. And of course my favorite part, ending the interview with “You better bring your A-Game tonight because if you don't you're going to get your head kicked in!!”

Overall a great promo, I loved it because you personified Byran very well. He seemed like a veteran wrestler who knows what he has to do to get to the top, instead of running his mouth like some of the other newcomers (Cannon, Slater, Carlito, ect.) 5/5

Favorite Quote: I'm not a BreakDown Superstar, I prefer the term “BreakDown Wrestler”

Masters Promo

Funny commentary to start was a good touch, but I loved the intro “In a world where the line between right and wrong is often blurred, and when heroes and idols are more flawed than the people that look up them, comes a man who personifies what a real man should be. The way he speaks, the way he moves, the way he looks, all combines perfectly into a package that no one else can duplicate. He is one of a kind, he is... a Masterpiece.” I really enjoyed this unique way of introducing the Masterpiece. And the entrance was good with the use of pictures.

Having Masters talk about his past was a good way of building his character, mentioning the pain killers and how XWL management still doesn’t trust Masters. “I know that I have the mental strength to resist any urge to regress back to my old ways.”

“I’m not here to start a war, the last thing I want to do is embarrass anybody. I’m not looking for a fight, because I don’t want any blood on my hands. I just want a second chance” This was one of my favorite lines in the promo, he seems like he is genuinely looking for a second chance to prove what he is capable of.

Even though you started off as a full on face, I liked how he also showed his cocky side; “And as Shawn Michaels gets up there in age, and one little blue pill turns into two, the ladies have to look for a new man to drive them wild.”

I loved how you had Masters at first seem like he was almost begging for a second chance, but turned it into a “you need me” kinda thing. “This isn’t just talk, I can damn sure walk the walk, but until XWL management gets their heads out of their asses and realizes that I’m better off with them than against them, I'm stuck in these shackles”

Overall another great promo from Masters, I can’t wait to see what happens next. 4/5

Favorite Line: “They don’t want me to come in here and embarrass the stars they’ve worked so hard to build up”

Rest of the Show

The Maryse intro was great, I enjoyed the commentary, and you personified Maryse to perfection once again. But I really didn’t like the Extreme Rules challenge for Supremacy. The only type of Extreme match I would want to see Kelly Kelly and Maryse in would be a Extremely Naked match, but neither of them seem like they have the brutality to make an Extreme Rules Match work. 2/5

The Rock promo was great once again. Speaking of the recent past, hyping up the matches with RVD, ADR, and the eventual CM Punk match that I can’t wait for. 5/5

Desmond Wolfe promo was a good read, especially since it followed the Bryan promo. Made me want to watch the full match from beginning to end, which I did. And let me tell you I felt like booing when Desmond came out victorious, I’m going to be keeping a close eye on Bryan and Wolfe in the future. 3.5/5

Kelly Kelly interview was a little on the short side, and like I said before I can’t picture Kelly Kelly saying “ima smash her head in with a steal chair, ima put her through and anouncement table and ima hit a K2 on her.” I’d rather see her Stinkface Maryse then put her through an announce table. 1/5

Slater promo was good with great intro commentary. I liked you having him talk about how he ended Nash’s career and is sick of the older stars still stealing the spotlight from the rising talent. Good build up for the triple threat match which was needed since neither of your opponents promed. Overall great promo, now all you need is someone to feud with. 3.5/5

Maryse interview was good, I liked the back and forth between Josh and Maryse. I liked the winning streak comment, that was funny. I don’t want to sound like a broken record but I wish that there wasn’t so much emphasis on the Extreme Rules Stipulations of the match. Good mini-build up for the Mickie v Maryse match. Overall a solid promo and I can’t wait to see what Maryse does in the future, especially once this Kelly v Maryse Extreme Rules thing is over. 3/5

Batista v Christian promo was a really fun read. I liked how Christian mentioned how him being scared means that he will go through desperate measures to come out on top… or take The Animal down with him. 5/5

Layla promo had me laughing from start to finish. “Besides tonight I'll show that last week was just that, a fluke! I'm going to put that "diva" down and show her just why I'm The Miss Money In The Bank, and she's just a chubby afterthought.” FTW

Well, Punk and Rock have been stealing the spotlight as of late, almost to the point when I saw who was facing Rock at Supremacy I thought ADwho? But then I saw this promo and am thinking ADholyshithejustsplitrock’sfaceopenwithhisowntitleandputhimthroughatableWITHAROCKBOTTOMandnearlybrokerock’sarm…R.. ADR then went on to show why he is the number once contender on the mic as well as in the ring. Great promo ..but you already know that. 5/5

Mickie promo was fun to read, having her speak about what happened with Layla, and her match with Maryse tonight “But tonight she's got a date with a pissed off country girl, who's more than willing to give prissy bitches a nice ass whipping.” If I was Maryse I would worry more about Mickie then Kelly! 2.5/5

I really enjoyed the Bourne promo, especially how he spoke of his match with Orton; “I said I'm a changed man, I didn't say I changed that much! I know Randy is becoming your new "favorite" and like I said he was the better man last week, but should we meet again, I'll be prepared for the unexpected. Which is exactly what he should be prepared for as well, the unexpected” Now I’m curious as to what that means! And LMAO @ Michelle calling him during the promo “Well I meant it as the good kind of a bitch...Yeah like a female dog. No I didn't mean it like that either!” and “No I'm not being a suck up to the fans I'm just... But I.... Michel..... OH COME ON! But I'm trying to act all big and tough and cocky because I can't let them know I'm afraid to face Sheamus....” 5/5

Nice Wade promo, explaining why you did what you did to Orton. From what I believe Wade still isn’t officially a part of the Breakdown Roster, so I’m excited to see what happens at Supremacy. 4/5

Great AJ & Kaitlyn promo, building up both of their future matches and speaking about their recent past. AJ is my favorite diva in the WWE and you’re doing a great job with her here, can’t wait to see what happens at Supremacy and who walks out the Divas Champ… GO AJ! Oh, and I loved the Matt Striker getting the number from Kaitlyn that made me laugh 4/5

Loved the back and forth between Layla and Mickie during their fight. “Hey look, Layla, you’re in your favorite position! On the floor, lying on your BACK!”.. “Do you know how much this top COST!? You’ll pay for it, not just with your money, but with your head, you fat bitch! TAKE THIS!”.. The whole promo had me laughing. 3/5

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:12 pm

holy big shatz nice review
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:05 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 BreakdownbourneXWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownsheamus
Evan Bourne vs Sheamus

JR: Bah gawd, Sheamus kicked out of AirBourne! That move has put away so many superstars...What can Evan do to win this match?

King: Nothing, no matter what he does Sheamus is just too tough to be beaten by someone like Evan.

Evan asks the referee and he says it was a two count. Evan holds his ribs in pain then as the fans continue cheering Evan on he gets back on the apron and makes his way back to the top rope. He throws his arms up leaps off the top for another shooting star press, but Sheamus rolls out of the way as Evan begins taking flight and gets to his feet. Evan uses his athleticism to land on his feet but as he looks up to try and keep hold of his control in this match Sheamus nails him with a sickening Brogue Kick! Bourne turns inside out and Sheamus begins pounding on his chest signaling for the High cross powerbomb.

All of a sudden...

Morrison's theme plays throughout the arena, and the crowd erupts into cheers. A disgusted look goes across Sheamus' face as he turns his attention from Evan Bourne, and looks towards the top of the stage. Morrison comes out as the cheers triple along with Sheamus' anger, he grabs the ropes and starts to lose it, begging John to come to the ring. His rage gets the best of him and he goes to exit the ring but as he lifts a legs up Evan Bourne grabs it from behind and rolls him up quickly into a pin! 1.......2................3. The crowd cheers as the ref calls for the bell. Evan quickly rolls out of the ring and grabs the back of his head, still in shock over his victory.

XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Tumblr_ln43z2LrOe1qax9gv

Morrison lets a huge smile seep across his face as he watches Sheamus go nuts in the ring, stomping around, kicking the ropes, damn near assaulting the referee about the decision. We cut back to Evan who had dropped to his knees he was so excited and gets back up then throws the peace sign up in the air as the fans continue cheering him on.

XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Tumblr_ln43zjKavl1qax9gv

Morrison applauds Bourne then leaves to the back accomplishing just what he set out to do. Evan looks at Sheamus with a huge smile on his face while holding his jaw.

XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Tumblr_ln440sE0HF1qax9gv

He then turns his attention to the fans near him and begins slapping their hands turning his back to the ring and even hugs the woman from earlier in the night. But little did he know Sheamus was exiting the ring and strikes Bourne from behind with a huge clothesline to the back of the neck. The fans roar in boos and Sheamus stomps on him repeatedly then pulls him off the floor places him inbetween his legs while Bourne barely stands exhausted and beaten. He then raises him up in the air then charges running up the ramp and throws Bourne off the stage with the High Cross powerbomb! Bourne lands on a crate back first and his limbs hanging off the crate. Sheamus storms to the back in rage and we zoom in on the destroyed Evan Bourne before fading out with this episode of Breakdown coming to a close.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011 - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3