Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011

Go down 
+8
Jonguin
Kyle
Dusty
Austin
Ash
Legal
Zander
P.R Son
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 5:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Redemp1

Live From- Columbia, South Carolina

Deadline - 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionreyXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptioncarlito
Rey Mysterio Vs Carlito

Normal Match

King Of The Ring Quarter Finals Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 UGl7Q
XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptiondrewmXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptioncmpunk
Drew McIntyre Vs CM Punk

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionmelinapXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionaliciafox
Melina Vs Alicia Fox

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptiondolphzigglXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Redemptionroderickstron
Dolph Ziggler Vs Roderick Strong

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionezekielXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Redemptionjohncena
Ezekiel Jackson Vs John Cena

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 RedemptiontylerblackXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionchris
Tyler Black Vs Chris Sabin

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 RedemptionfnXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionshawn
Mr. Fn Vs Shawn Michaels

X-treme Championship

Extreme Rules Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 E8744cb88732
XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionedgeXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlbreakdownxtremeshell
Edge Vs Alex Shelley

Normal Divas Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionnatalyaXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionkharma
Natalya Vs Kharma

Normal Non-Title Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionderrickXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionusmiz
Derrick Bateman Vs The Miz

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionalexrileyXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionswagger
Alex Riley Vs Jack Swagger

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptiontedXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionkane
Ted Dibiase Vs Kane

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionalbertoXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionkevinsteen
Alberto Del Rio Vs Kevin Steen

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionjustinXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionchrisj
Justin Gabriel Vs Chris Jericho

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 11:27 am

***As Redemption continues the cameras switch backstage to Shawn Michaels watching on a television on the lockeroom as the fans cheer, as someone knocks on the door, and Shawn looks in that direction***

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 1

Shawn Michaels: Come on in.

***As the door opens Todd Grisham enters the room with a microphone in hand, as Shawn continues to watch the television***

Shawn Michaels: What do you want Todd?

Todd Grisham: Do you have a moment for a quick interview?

***Shawn turns the television off, then turns facing Todd Grisham***

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 3

Shawn Michaels: What do you want to ask? Let me guess, what do I think of what happened earlier tonight? Everyone knows Kane and The Undertaker have always been supernatural, fire, lightening and disappearing. What you don't realise is that I've seen this all before, you might not remember but I was the other guy in the ring back in 97 when Kane first appeared. And I was the guy who beat Undertaker just moments before Kane set him on fire in 98. And between him and Undertaker, I've thought I'd seen it all. But tonight he pulled something else out of the bag. He can pull all the rabbits out of his hat he likes, and if he thinks it scares me, he's wrong. He can play mind games all he likes, but sooner or later Shawn Michaels will give Kane what's coming to him.

***Todd moves the microphone back to his mouth as he asks Shawn a question***

Todd Grisham: And what are your thoughts from last week when Kane interrupted your Redemption debut?

***As the microphone is moved to Shawn, he begins to respond franticly and angrily***

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 4

Shawn Michaels: What is my reaction to what happened last Kane? Well I'll you exactly what I think Todd. Is that the scoop you want? Everyone wants to know what I feel about what went down last week/ How do you think I fell Todd? Kane hit my with a cheap shot and then he punched and punched away on my head before grasping me by the throat before leaving me laying on the mat. Why don't you tell me Todd? Why don't you tell me how I'm supposed to feel? Because all I know is when I get my hands on Kane I don't know what I'm going to do to him. But what I do know is one thing and that's that little old Shawn Michaels will be tuning up the band so the Big Red Machine can get a little taste of his own medicine.

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 2

***Shawn turns away and begins pacing to and fro looking at the floor***

Todd Grisham: Well that's all well and good, but don't you think maybe Kane has some merit about what he said about you? You're not a young man anymore.

***Shawn turns around and stares at Todd for a few seconds before calmly responding to Todd***

Shawn Michaels: You know what Todd, you...and Kane might be right, I'm not a young man anymore, but the thing is this isn't a young mans game, and quiet frankly this old man can still do things the young uns can't, and those things are the things that made me the best, those things are why people call me the SHOWSTOPPER. I may of been going for over twenty years, but you tell me one person that does it better? Nobody can go out there and put on a show like I can, and nobody gives the fans value for their buck then the Heartbreak Kid.

***The fans cheer for Shawn Michaels, as Todd asks another question***

Todd Grisham: But what about Kane's threats last week. If he gets his way, you won't be able to stop the show anymore.

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 6

Shawn Michaels: Oh the big man wants to take me out? Like that's never happened before, does he think he's the only one to try this? He might not remember that I made my career out of beating guys like him. And you know what the Kane's of the world do? They go onto the next little guy thinking they're an easy target. I might not be the biggest guy and I'm definitely not the strongest, but like the old saying goes it's not the size of the cat in the fight, but the size of the fight in the cat. And tonight we find out just how much fight this cats got left in him.

Todd Grisham: Well as you just mentioned you do have a match tonight, against FN. Who's gone toe to toe with Kane a lot as of late, what are your thoughts going into this match?

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 5

Shawn Michaels: FN has been getting to know Kane real well these past few months, he knows what makes him tick, and what makes him tock. And honestly he's about as messed up as Kane too. He's definitely not the most ideal opponent to be facing tonight, I haven't even had a match since Digital Decision, but I'm not complaining because when I step into that ring tonight and I stare that big freak in the eyes, all I'm going to see is Kane. And what I do to him is just going a little taste of what I do to Kane when I catch up to him.

***Shawn begins to walk off as Todd quickly stops him***

Todd Grisham: One last thing. Do you have anything to say to the lockeroom and everyone watching around the world?

Shawn Michaels: You Todd, it seems to me that everyone is saying the same kind of thing around here, they're all singing to the same old beat when they come here. Everyone wants a United States title shot and everyone wants that title shot now. And from where I'm sitting it's getting a little bit dull, even on Breakdown it's the exact same thing but with the Intercontinental championship instead. But as always the Heartbreak Kid has a different beat, all I want to do is do what I do best, and that’s steal the show. And one by one Shawn Michaels will be changing everyone's beat, as they'll be singing to the tune of Sweet...Chin...Music.

***Shawn walks out of the dressing room, headed towards the ring as Redemption cuts to a commercial***

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 RedemptionfnXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionshawn
MR. FN vs. Shawn Michaels

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:13 pm

[Joey Styles]
And now it is time for another divas match! We are going to see Melina take on Alicia Fox in what is sure to only be a great match, what do you think Cole?

[Michael Cole]
What do I think? I think this entire divas division is a waste of time and personally people like the Miz and Alberto Del Rio should be out here and not some women…They need to know that they just are not that great and Melina…well she’s had her ass handed to her by Michelle more times than I can remember and didn’t she say sorry to Michelle as well? She really needs to know her career is over cause I mean she cannot carry on losing matches she should just go work in the back for catering or something…

[Joey Styles]
You sexist bastard….

Before Styles can continue Melina’s titantron hits and she comes out happy and cheerful and looks to have almost shrugged off that loss at the pay per view. The crowd are cheering her as she walks up the ring apron and performs her signature splits to her in the ring and a few wolf whistles can be heard from the men. She goes to the far corner of the ring and waits for her opponent.

After a couple of minutes and still no sign of Alicia Fox, Melina walks over and asks the ref before leaning through the second rope and asking the officials whats going on. They seem puzzled. The crowd are also getting a bit annoyed with this waiting and it continues for a few more moments before eventually josh Matthews appears on the titantron.

[Josh Mathews]
Umm guys I’m here backstage and it looks like well I’m sorry Melina but you’re not going to be in a match tonight. Just take a look..

The camera turns around to show Alicia Fox on the floor unconscious with several officials and EMT’s around her.

[Josh Mathews]
Somebody has just manhandled Alicia Fox and she looks like she could be out for sometime…

Before Josh can continue he gets cut off from the titantron….

[Joey Styles]
What in the…

[Michael Cole]
Well, if you’d be quiet maybe, just maybe we could see what’s going on.

A few minutes later a figure slowly walks towards the screen and bends down just inches from her. As the camera comes into few a face is shown on screen. The camera pans back to reveal Michelle McCool. She looks down at Alicia and then back up before lightly smiling.

[Michelle]
Oh my gosh! What happened here Josh, who would do such a thing like this?! Don’t they know that Alicia was scheduled to face Melina in that ring right now? The nerve of some people.

Michelle smirks as Josh goes to speak

[Josh Mathews]
Um Michelle but you..

Michael quickly goes to defend Michelle

[Michael Cole]
Seriously? Is that NERD Josh Mathews really trying to imply Michelle did that? She was just simply, in the wrong place at the wrong time.

[Joey Styles]
You can’t be serious Michael?!

Before Michael can respond Michelle glares and quickly snatches Josh’s microphone

[Michelle]
I really hate to bring up that little spat you two are having but, I can see that little vein on Melina’s head now. It’s really starting to show. You should really get that looked at Hun. Now, as I can tell you’re obviously mad and wondering what I’ve done. It’s simple and I’ll tell you, if you’ll just bear with me for a few minutes.

Suddenly Michelle stands up and walks down the hall cameras following her, she makes her way through the curtain and onto the stage

Standing on the stage she glares at Melina before smirking

[Michelle]
Awww what’s the matter Melina, speechless? Like you really thought I wouldn’t just let go after our match at Digital Decision. I mean sure, it’s true that I won but, if you really think that I’m done with you.. You’re WRONG sweetie!

Michelle paces around for a few minutes before raising her mic again

[Michelle]
Look, I’ll make this as simple as possible, so your little brain can comprehend what I’m trying to say alright? Almost a year to two years ago, we faced off in a match. In that match, the loser.. Was fired from the company to never be seen again. We all know the outcome, little Miss Hyena Perez fired yours truly and for over a year I wasn’t seen on television again.

[Michelle]
That is, until a year later. Upon my return, I was on the rise to becoming the most dominate Diva in XWL history. I won the Diva’s championship a record SIX times. Oh but, that wasn’t what I wanted. What I truly, truly wanted more than anything, was to get revenge on YOU. For the most part, I’ve done that, at Digital Decision I nearly broke your ankle in two. Many people would say, “Michelle, you’ve got what you wanted, just leave it alone” Now, while I can understand that, I have NOT under any circumstances, got what I, Michelle Lynn McCool wanted.

Melina glares and mouths just get on with it!

[Michelle]
Ya see folks, it was then that I decided that I’ve only gotten just a little measure of revenge. For me, a former Six time champion, I want the ultimate revenge. The more I thought about it, I was thinking to myself I could permanently destroy your legs, making you unable to compete in this company for a long time. While, at first that sounds great, that’s not what I want. Then, the other day, it hit me. To finally put this feud to rest and that’s why at Supremacy, I’m challenging you, to a LOSER LEAVES XWL MATCH! it’s about time you pay for what you’ve done and Melina, Hun, you haven’t even began to know what that feels like. So, what do you say Hun, that is, if you’re not scared. You’re not scared are you?

Michelle smirks as Melina glares for a minute and reluctantly raises her mic to speak

[Melina]
Really Michelle you are still going to keep up this little charade. I said I’m sorry you said all you wanted was an apology and I gave you one and now its done. I thought you would be a big girl now and finally learn when to move on and when not to keep at a stupid situation. Look if you really want to keep picking at a stupid thing which happened over a year ago well fine, cause you are so far stuck up your own ass that it looks like if this is the only way I can get you to stop then fine, I accept this match.

[Melina]
Look you really don’t know what you are getting yourself in for cause I mean yeah I love these people and every week I want to come out in my sweet bubbly personality and show them how much I appreciate them but at Supremacy I’m going to show you I can hang with bitches like you and I will make you not only quit but never want to come back to this company ever again. You should have just let this go, I apologised and that should have been enough!

[Melina]
I am really going to hate doing this because I know how much it affected you last time but I really hope you enjoy being unemployed because I’ve done this once and I will do it again. Michelle do you think you scare me? Yeah you’ve beat me the last two times we’ve faced but I still am going to go in there like I have done for every match and nothing is going to change, so I really hope you are ready because you do not know what you have just asked for…

Melina drops the mic as the camera pans out and fades to black with Melina staring towards Michelle.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 1:56 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionreyXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptioncarlito
Rey Mysterio Vs Carlito

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:04 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionalexrileyXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionswagger
Alex Riley Vs Jack Swagger

Michael Cole: Wow what an ankle lock! Can Alex Riley survive this destructive submission hold?

Joey Styles: We've got to cut to a quick commercial break, stay tuned to find out if Riley can survive or if Jack Swagger's hold is too much for this young man.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 pm

Joey Styles: Welcome back everybody and during the break Alex Riley found the strength to break free of that ankle lock.

Michael Cole: But the damage is done and so we'll see if Riley can wrestle with a softened ankle.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Ohai
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:08 pm

Yeah this is spam....
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Deal with it...
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 pm

Had to spend ages on this segment so it's being toppage hmm
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:09 pm

A graphic appears on the screen after a commercial break hyping the Buried Alive match, between Ted Dibiase and The Undertaker at Supremacy in two weeks.

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 SvgjL

It fades away and we return to a blacked out arena. Flashes from cameras can be seen but the lights are completely off.

[[Joey Styles:]]
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen to more of tonight's exciting but confusing episode of Redemption. Don't change the channel, your television is not messing up, we seem to be experiencing some technical difficulties with our lights.

[[Michael Cole:]]
Honestly what the hell is going on tonight? First we had an entire arena full of druids that wouldn't stop chanting the same damn thing for damn near half an hour, and now a simple task of keeping the lights turned on somehow is too hard?

After what's already transpired tonight do we even have to ask ourselves what caused this? The lights have been out for damn near five minutes...An...

Just then the trons on the stage light up showing crosses and grave stones on a purple eerie background. Before anyone can even figure out what's happening the druid theme begins playing.

A blue hue spot light shines down on the stage as rows of druids slowly begin to walk out from the back, and from the side of the stage carrying torches lit with a blazing flame.

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 EN7RZ

So that's where the druids went!

But they all vanished in under a minute...

I know Michael, I'm just trying come up with a logical explanation so we both don't get thrown in the loony bin.

Fair point.

The cameras zoom out and you can just see a great number of druids slowly coming out from behind and beside the stage with the fans silent unsure of what's happening.

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Fvs0W

After a minute they finally reach near the bottom of the ramp with the blue spotlight still hovering over them and the rest of the arena still pitch black.

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 KIRre

Well I'm not a betting man but something tells me we're about to have our minds messed with some more... I really wish someone would turn the lights back on though. I can't see anything...

The question is what's going to happen? What will the Undertaker do after his mind games of having a thousand or more druids watch Ted's match with his brother Kane didn't work? I know he said it's not about wins and losses but what else did he do that for?

I think when it comes to The Undertaker there's just no predicting what he does next.

The spot light begins to dim as they approach the ringside area, the lights then shut off completely including the blue hue spotlight. All that can be seen are the flames from each torch they carried. The druid theme stops, then suddenly The Undertaker's music sounds, lighting strikes the stage, and the lights all come on at once....But what everyone sees mortifies each and every person.

What the hell?!

I...I can't... What the....

The camera cuts back to the ring where The Undertaker and his brother Kane are standing beside The Undertaker's famous symbol. But that's not all that's there. Bounded and beaten is the monster, Mr. Fn! He's unconscious by the looks of it and he seems to have sustained quite the beating judging by his blood stained clothes and face.

I don't know what the hell is going on but someone needs to get Fn off that symbol immediately! I remember years ago The Undertaker used to do stuff like this to his victims...But I thought...I thought he would never...Never again...

They both smirk with an evil expression on their face and the druids now surround the ring on every side with their torches raised high and we quickly scan the audience showing confused, frightened and worried faces for what these people are about to witness.

The Undertaker then raises a microphone up to his face as Kane continues laughing while looking at the seemingly lifeless Mr. Fn.

[[The Undertaker]]
Theodore DiBiase, you claim to be a smart man. While you claim to be a smart man, you align yourselves with common fools, such as your pathetic rotund ally here. A simple trap caught Mr. Fn, and now, Theodore, you and Mr. Fn shall both pay for your sins.

[[Kane]]
You see, Mr. Fn likes to claim…that he’s a monster. Mr. Fn is not a monster, he’s nothing but a pawn working for Ted DiBiase. The only monsters in XWL are myself, and my brother, The Undertaker. Ted DiBiase, you were a fool to challenge my brother to the most dangerous match in XWL. It’s more dangerous than a Hell in A Cell Match, which you have lost. This match, the Buried Alive match, will be the last night you’ll ever step foot on this earth, because you’ll be buried six feet under it!

[[Kane]]
DiBiase, you have disrespected myself and my brother for far too long. You and Mr. Fn both deserve to be tortured by the two of us in the lowest circle of Hell for your sins. You shall pay for all of your sins at Supremacy. You may have defeated my brother at Unforgiven. You and Mr. Fn may have defeated us at Digital Decision. But at Supremacy, it shall be your soul that will be defeated. Your pride, your dignity, and your ignorance will all go down with you in that grave, courtesy of my brother.

[[The Undertaker]]
My brother speaks pure facts. DiBiase, you sealed your fate when you foolishly challenged me to a Buried Alive match at Supremacy. That being said, at Supremacy, you along with your foolish ways will be buried. You may have challenged me to a Buried Alive match, but trust me, Theodore…I’m more than willing to kill you before I even consider dumping dirt on your worthless soul. However, I would say you are more fortunate than your “friend”, here. Because Mr. Fn’s career is about to go…up in flames.

The Undertaker grabs the gasoline canister and begins to douse Mr. Fn and the symbol in gasoline.

Oh god! No, this can't be happening! This can't actually be happening! They're gonna set Mr. Fn on fire?!

Parents I urge you to dismiss your children to their rooms right now, you don't want them watching this...I don't even want to watch this.

Kane walks over to the ropes and grabs a lit torch from one of the druids. The fans watch in horror as he hands it over to his brother who holds the torch outward then balls his fist together sticking out his theme and slowly goes along his neck signaling that this is the end. Kane raises his arms up waiting for this sadistic task to be started, but just as The Undertaker raises it up almost at the symbol Ted Dibiase's theme sounds and a huge eruption of cheers thankful at this being prevented follow from the fans.

Thank god for Ted Dibiase! I don't even wanna imagine what we could've just saw happen before our very eyes...

For once I'll agree, I can't stand Ted but someone had to stop this.

Ted rushes out from the back with great with speed armed with a chair in hand and disgusted angered look on his face. A druid turns to him trying to block his path but he nails them straight in the face with the chair and slides in by passing the others. DiBiase then charges right at Kane nailing him in the back several times with the chair taking him out. Then he turns his attention to the Undertaker who had handed the torch back to the druid. Ted charges with the chair but The Undertaker evades the attempted shot from the chair then tries to grab Ted's throat but he easily fights out of it stomps on his foot then as the deadman leans on the ropes for a second Ted charges at him with a big boot sending him straight over the ropes and to the outside! The Undertaker lands on his feet and glares straight at Ted who is now working on freeing Mr. Fn from his captive state. He uses all his strength to rip the ropes off of him and the monster collapses to the mat on his hands and knees. Ted kneels on one leg checking on him while staring at his rival with a pissed off look on his face. This isn't the happy monopoly loving Ted Dibiase that everyone knows. The deadman and Kane begin laughing suddenly and Ted gets back to his feet yelling at them shouting " What's so funny?!" and just then Mr. Fn gets back to his feet turns Ted around quickly and lays him out with a black hole slam!

...What.... He helped him...

I think I speak for both of us when I say, what the hell is going on?! Ted was just laid out by Mr. Fn and now all three are laughing?

[[The Undertaker]]
Theodore, I told you that you were merely a foolish young boy! Trying to save the man you believed to be your ally, only to realize he was never your ally to begin with! You have no allies, you have no friends. All you have is your pride, Theodore. And your pride has brought you crashing back down to earth, in the middle of this ring, thanks to Mr. Fn.

Suddenly, Mr. Fn snatches the microphone from Undertaker’s hand! Fn stares at it with a confused look. Ted rises to his feet and charges but Fn smashes the microphone into Ted’s skull as a screech and a loud thud are heard over the PA. Fn lifts Ted by his shirt collar with a look of murder in his eyes, DiBiase now bleeding from the brutal attack with the mic. DiBiase looks towards Fn, half unconscious, and mouths “Why?”. In return, Fn grabs DiBiase by the throat and sends him to the mat with a violent Chokeslam! Fn smirks and mounts DiBiase‘s lifeless body and begins to unless shot after shot onto his skull. The blood staining the knuckles of the monster known as Fn. He looks down at DiBiase‘s motionless body and smirks before shoving his head . He slowly bends down and looks around. He suddenly laughs and licks the blood from DiBiase‘s skull and then stares upward at Kane and Undertaker and then rises to his feet.

OH MY GOD! That's just disgusting!

I don't even know if Ted will make it to Supremacy after that...

[[Kane]]
Good, good. This is exactly how we’ve planned it, Mr. Fn! Yes, all you ignorant sheep of the XWL Universe! Mr. Fn is indeed the next step in our plan! Ted DiBiase, I bet you thought you treated Mr. Fn like a pawn, that’s where you’re wrong, you foolish, foolish boy. Mr. Fn used you to gain your trust, only to leave you on the receiving end of a devastating betrayal! It was the master plan, thought up by my brother, The Phenom, The Undertaker!

[[The Undertaker]]
Theodore, I told y…

Undertaker is interrupted as Shawn Michaels’s theme hits!

[[Joey Styles:]] Oh thank goodness..

HBK comes out from the curtains as Kane slides out of the ring, meeting his new found rival halfway. The two trade shots, HBK getting the upper hand. "The Showstopper" gets Kane to stagger, but "The True Monster of XWL" quickly overpowers HBK by wrapping his hand around his throat. Kane then pushes Shawn into the stage, before backing up the ramp. As HBK starts to get up, ready to fight again, Kane raises his arms and brings them back down as fire explodes on the ramp! The crowd is in shock as HBK is trapped behind a wall of fire, unable to help Ted DiBiase!

Or not... Shawn Michaels is trapped behind a wall of flames ...He can't save Ted!

[[The Undertaker]]
As I was saying before I was interrupted, Theodore, I told you when you first interrupted me all those months ago that you would regret your decision for the rest of your life. Tonight Theodore, the regret begins! Mr. Fn, would you fetch a table from under the ring?

Fn does as he is told sets it up, and makes sure it is completely set. Kane then slides outside the ring with the gasoline can, uses the leftover gas on the table, lights a match, and sets the table ablaze!

[[The Undertaker]]
Theodore, tonight, is your…last…ride.

No...Not this way! Not this way dammit!

It's almost hard to believe after months we're finally witnessing the end of Ted Dibiase...I know I'm his biggest fan but I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy.

Taker drops the microphone and picks up the nearly lifeless DiBiase, who is bleeding profusely from Fn’s attack with the other microphone! Taker lets out the most evil smirk one could imagine, and puts DiBiase in position for The Last Ride! Taker takes the time to do his throat cutting gesture before lifting DiBiase. However, Taker walks DiBiase over to the ropes but somehow Ted manages to struggle free at the last minute and quickly rushes at the ropes on the opposite side of the ring. As he begins to rush back to the ring, DiBiase nails a vicious clothesline sending Undertaker outside the ring, somehow, Taker lands on his feet and stares at Fn. Fn nod‘s his head and quickly rushes into the ring. Kane and Fn begin to corner DiBiase but DiBiase smirks and motions for the two to come on. Kane seemingly out of nowhere rushes at Ted. Ted miraculously sidesteps him by grabbing the ropes. Kane is sent flying over the ropes and lands in a heap onto the outside mat. DiBiase smirks and quickly slides out of the ring. He picks up Kane and violently tosses him into the barricade. He gets up and spins around screaming loudly as the audience cheers. DiBiase stops in his tracks and looks towards the center of the ring.

I can’t believe it! This man truly does never give up! Give those three a well-deserved ass kicking!

There Fn stands just smirking.DiBiase rushes into the ring and rushes towards Fn. Fn catches him with a vicious upper-cut to the jaw. Staggering, Fn rushes at him and goes for a giant big boot but, DiBiase side-steps again and quickly throws his forearm against Fn‘s leg making him collapse to the floor. DiBiase looks around, Kane laid out against the barricade Taker nowhere to be found. Ted quickly slides out of the ring, reaches under the apron and grabs a chair. Smirking he stairs at the chair quickly sliding back into the ring. As Fn begins to stir, Ted smacks the chair onto the mat of the ring and yells for Fn to turn around. In doing so he hits Fn with all his might square in the skull. Fn drops to his knees and DiBiase grabs him by the head nailing a ddt onto the chair. Ted mounts Fn and begins to unleash just as many, if not more shots to Fn‘s face. DiBiase not letting up, he seems to be in another world. DiBiase screams at Fn “I thought you were my friend!” as he nails a final shot to the head. He quickly gets up and backs up. Motioning, screaming for Fn to get up, he goes to lock in the dream-street but, somehow Kane begins to stir and hits DiBiase in the back of the head with a chair.

And that is the numbers game setting in. You can have as much heart as you want but it’s only delaying the sad inevitable.

Dibiase lets go of Fn and stumbles for a moment as Kane slides back into the ring to join Fn. They both look at each other, blood dripping from Fn‘s face he smirks and begins to lightly tug at his hair. DiBiase begins to stir slowly turning around. Suddenly, both Kane and Fn quickly thrust their arms out clutching DiBiase’s throat with all their might. The two look at each other and then around at the crowd when they quickly lift DiBiase into the air and in the blink of an eye, slam him viciously into the mat with all the force they can muster. Kane and Fn grab the lifeless body of DiBiase and look towards Undertaker who signals for them to bring him to him. They slowly drag DiBiases body over to the table yet again, as Taker slides into the ring another time. He slowly paces around the ring and shoves at DiBiase‘s face. Blood dripping from Ted‘s mouth, his head just falls and sits there. Taker looks around and walks to the center of the ring. Motioning for them to bring him near. Taker grabs Ted again and sets up for the last ride. Taker pauses momentarily looking around at the fans. Smirking, he lifts DiBiase into the air, walking with intent in his eye‘s Undertaker makes his way towards the edge of the ring. Stopping for a minute you can hear the fans screaming, begging, pleading for them to not do this. Taker, simply ignores them and suddenly, with all his might slams DiBiase over the ropes of the ring to the outside. Ted lands with a giant thud through the flaming table. The table exploding on impact. Taker looks around at the audience, grits his teeth, and does a cut-throat taunt. He picks up DiBiase‘s lifeless body and rolls him into the ring.

Words just cannot express what's going on right now.

[[The Undertaker]]
You people believe that was Theodore’s last ride? You’ve yet to see DiBiase’s true fate! Ted DiBiase, this is your true last ride!

Taker slowly slides in after and motions for DiBiase to get up. To no avail, he motions for them to help. Kane and Fn lift up DiBiase’s motionless, brutally beaten body and Undertaker stares into his cold, lifeless eyes. He smirks before hitting a disgusting right hand to the jaw, knocking the unconscious DiBiase backwards onto the symbol. Kane and Mr. Fn then begin tying Ted's limbs to the symbol with fans raging with loud boos at what they've witnessed transpire. The Undertaker drops to his knee and does his famous pose. The lights turn blue and the symbol suddenly begins to rise up slowly...Blood still pouring from Ted's skull begins dripping down as he's raised and both Fn and Kane stare up at the symbol with their arms raised high. Fan continue to watch in horror as Ted remains tied, unconscious, and a beaten, battered man. Kane and Fn then drop their arms down with great pace and flames shoot from the ring posts and the lights shut off once more. Moments later they come back on and everyone is gone! The symbol along with Ted have vanished, the blood, the table remains, and the lone chair Ted used to try and fight back remains on the mat. Kane, Fn, and The Undertaker are no where in site. We fade out as the fans are just as confused as we are.

Credit to myself, Zack(NJ), Jon and Kyle for making this impossible segment possible.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 2:58 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptiondrewmXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptioncmpunk
Drew McIntyre Vs CM Punk

Punk wins via GTS.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 14, 2011 3:08 pm

Normal Match

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 XwlredemptionjustinXWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Xwlredemptionchrisj
Justin Gabriel Vs Chris Jericho

*As the bell finally sounds after the insanely long main event, Chris Jericho's hand is raised in victory by the referee as he struggles to his feet.*

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 SDcJ4

*The fatigue being felt by Jericho after such a grueling match is obvious as he is slightly off balance. He is seen checking his teeth are intact and feeling his jaw after being on the receiving end of several stiff shots and kicks from Gabriel throughout the duration of the match.*

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 JFW4M

*Jericho exits the ring as boos rain down upon him.*

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 PMxaT

[Michael Cole] And there we have it ladies and gentlemen... Chris Jericho has advanced to the semi-finals of the King Of The Ring where he will face off against CM Punk next week live on Redemption!

[Joey Styles] This match was off the charts! Chris Jericho and Justin Gabriel have just put on a spectacle for over an hour! This match will no doubt go down in history as a classic! It's just a shame the way it ended...

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 UcPCm

[Michael Cole] What do you mean the way it ended? Jericho deserved the win! Did you see the way he dominated Gabriel throughout the match? He was clearly toying with him for the most part.

[Joey Styles] I'm not going to argue with you because you're always right. But Jericho cheated to win here and it tarnished what really was an epic match. Regardless, I can't wait for next week when Chris Jericho faces CM Punk in the semi-finals of the King Of The Ring. That will be a blockbuster! Goodnight everyone!

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 OyMP7

*The last image before the screen fades to black to end the show is that of Chris Jericho looking back at a motionless Justin Gabriel, with his arm held high in the air with a smug smirk on his face. An XWL logo flashes across the screen to end the show.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011    XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011   - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Redemption: 8/7/2011 - 8/14/2011
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3