Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Magnesiac
New Talent
Magnesiac

XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling!   XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:16 pm

Many XWL.com visitors notice that a new exclusive has been put up for the public to view. Once opened, a video starts up showing the beautiful scenery of the Bahamas. The trees flow with the breeze. The ocean is a crystal clear blue. A man's voice comes up through the speakers.

???:
Ah, the Bahamas. My home. Where tourists come to spend their money on a beautiful vacation and I got to experience that everyday. When you live their you tend to adopt their... "Exotic" lifestyle. Some would say everyday is a "Party" down here in the Caribbean. But you know what's better than that?

The camera zooms from the serene setting of the Bahamas, over the ocean, and starts to slow down as we see land coming into view. We see text in the top left with an arrow pointing to the land. The text reads:

MIAMI

???:
The answer is simple. The only thing that could be better than being in the Bahamas all day is...

The camera suddenly drops and the view is blurred as we land inside a familiar bus with a familiar face in front of the camera.

XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! 8pqh5
XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Adam_r11

Adam Rose:
Being on the Exotic Express!!! Because on the Exotic Express, it's party time, ALL THE TIME!!!

The camera follows Rose onto the "Exotic Express" as the scene of many party goers unfolds as the camera turns the corner. The partygoers all cheer as Rose makes his way through the middle of the crowd.

Adam Rose:
As you can see I like to surround myself with only the best partyers around the nation. That's why I... Oh, excuse me, but this is my favorite part!

Rose pauses his speech and turns to his party as the music hits it's famous hook

Party:
HEY! Oah Oahoaho Oh Woahoahoah Oh Oahoaho Oh Woahoahoah Oh Oahoaho Oh Woahoahoah Oooooooh.

An excited Adam Rose dance-skips his way back to the camera as the party goes on behind him.

Adam Rose:
Now as I was saying, I only surround myself with the best party people from around the globe! And that's why, in preparation for my debut here in XWL, I'm traveling the United States to find the best dancers and having-a-blast-ers the country has to offer. Be on the look out for the Exotic Express because we might just be stopping by a city near you!

Adam Rose dances his way over to a couch and plops down next to two beautiful women.

Adam Rose:
If you cuties wouldn't mind, I have some filming to finish. Don't worry though, we'll see which one of you is the better kisser afterwards.

Adam gives a wink to both the ladies as they bend down and give him a kiss on either cheek. As they walk away Rose looks back at the camera.

Adam Rose:
Now there are a few rules with this contest.
Rule 1: All ladies must dress in their craziest and naughtiest outift, yeah? Just kidding lovelies, just make sure you don't have two left feet. Rule 2: Don't bring negativity onto my Exotic Express, it's supposed to be a fun and free atmosphere. If you come on being a negative nancy, you'll probably be dropped off wherever we are... so that could be fun! And lastly, this is the biggie! The most important thing to remember, when you're on the Exotic Express, is... Don't be a lemon... BE A ROSEBUD!!!

Now if you excuse me Mr. Cameraman, I have a party to attend to, because WHAT?!

The party goers all surround Adam Rose facing the camera and shout out in loud voices

Party:
IT'S PARTY TIME, ALL THE TIME!!!

Adam Rose:
That's right! Now off to our first stop, ATLANTA!!!

Adam heads towards the front of the bus as the screen begins to fade into an epileptic's worst nightmare. The screen shows Adam Rose's logo with a lot of special effects behind it. Text appears underneath that reads:

ADAM ROSE
COMING THIS FALL

His song and the screen begin to fadeout as the video comes to an end.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling!   XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:48 pm

Big fan of Adam Rose so I really enjoyed this, looking forward to more.
Back to top Go down
Magnesiac
New Talent
Magnesiac

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling!   XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:51 pm

DJ Roomba wrote:
Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Anything you found to be lacking?
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling!   XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:52 pm

Magnesiac wrote:
DJ Roomba wrote:
Needs more bunny </3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling!   XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:52 pm

DJ Roomba wrote:
Magnesiac wrote:
DJ Roomba wrote:
Needs more bunny </3

And hungry hippos.  Rose IGN 
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling!   XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:04 pm

SinAndBonez wrote:
DJ Roomba wrote:
Magnesiac wrote:
DJ Roomba wrote:
Needs more bunny </3

And less Adam Rose, please.
Back to top Go down
Magnesiac
New Talent
Magnesiac

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling!   XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:12 pm

Bang wrote:
SinAndBonez wrote:
DJ Roomba wrote:
Magnesiac wrote:
DJ Roomba wrote:
Needs more bunny </3

Don't be such a lemon.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling!   XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:33 pm

Bang wrote:
SinAndBonez wrote:
DJ Roomba wrote:
Magnesiac wrote:
DJ Roomba wrote:
Needs more bunny </3

XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Zeb-Rose
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling!   XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: The Exotic Express gets rolling!
Page 1 of 1