Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive!: The Killer Queen

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL.com Exclusive!: The Killer Queen  Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive!: The Killer Queen    XWL.com Exclusive!: The Killer Queen  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 7:13 pm

*Sometime late during Final Stand, this video was sent in to XWL headquarters and placed on the site. Once seen, the fans began rants and raves alike about the news being given. The video was titled "Killer Queen"*

The video open to reveal the one time Miss Money in the Bank here in XWL, Madison Rayne looking as happy as ever.

XWL.com Exclusive!: The Killer Queen  MaddisonRaynehype11_zps94091fb2

{{Madison Rayne}}
Hey there guys! Now, I'm not overly use to doing this whole, vlog thing but stick with me, alright?

Madison gives an awkward smile before continuing.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Anyways, for those who don't know me, I'm shocked but my name is Madison Rayne. I am a former wrestler in several companies ranging from the independent circuit all the way to big promotion names such as XWL or TNA. Now, the reason I am making this video is because on Twitter, you guys seem to have been really interested on where I've been, if I ever plan to come back to the business and so on so I figured I'd try a different way of responding to all these tweets!

Rayne takes a moment, extending her arms as though presenting the vlog to everyone.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Tada! This was my great idea! Don't you just love it? I hope so, I might keep these up if I like them enough. Anyways, I figured I'd spend a bit of time talking about where I'd been. See, some time ago now, I quit XWL. My reasoning was my own, personal of course but I had to step away. During this time, I got my life together and am doing really well now. So, thanks for the concern. Now as for my wrestling career.

Madison takes a moment, appearing to be thinking over what she says next.

{{Madison Rayne}}
I don't even know where to start. My entire career was great and I've missed it but going back wasn't something I've thought about in the past couple of months, that is, not until the influx of tweets came my way. So, me being me, I thought something must of been up so of course, I tuned into XWL's Final Stand which just so happens to be tonight to see what's been going on in my absence. And of course, I was disappointed. I actually tuned in right in the middle of their little Miss Money in the Bank match which at one time I was a part of, and actually won!

Madison flashes a happy little smile to the camera, still as elegant as ever.

{{Madison Rayne}}
But, then, I see that they miss something. Some sort of, it factor. See, Madison Eagles might have won the match but do I think she is worthy of it? Of course not. The only person by the name of Madison even halfway worthy of holding the title of Miss Money in the Bank is me! Even then, I lacked something then and that was the drive I have now. So of course, bringing that up, I have to bring up the title match later in the night or this wouldn't be needed, right? Paige versus Layla. Awe how my heart just melts away at the beautiful friendship turned on it's pretty little head.

Madison seems to flick away a tear, obviously over exaggerated as she continues.

{{Madison Rayne}}
Is that what you think this business is ladies? Friendship and teams? I beg to differ. Everything I've done in this business has been for me. I've been there and done that and I promise you girls, it's not as easy as it sounds. So now, I follow up all that ranting to announce that XWL just got a little bit more, elegant per say. The queen is back.

Maddy once again, lets that sink in before going on.

{{Madison Rayne}}
So now that you all know the big news, you all realize why I had to talk about these poor excuses for "divas" and that is because I am going to come back to XWL to show them how it's done right. All those tweets didn't go without answer, and I believe you guys got the answer that you wanted. Plus, with this news, comes a new drive that I mentioned earlier. Something I lacked last time but this time, I have. Watch out girls, I'm coming home. So next week, I'll see you on Breakdown.

Rayne winks at the camera before waving it goodbye as the video dies out.

(Feedback is welcome and much appreciated)
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive!: The Killer Queen
Page 1 of 1