Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Change: All Members Please Read

Go down 
+5
Kyle
Shug
TheFilthParade
Pats
P.R Son
9 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Change: All Members Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 5:51 pm

The following change will be effective at the start of the new card Friday

-  Admin approved now applies to the entire league, there is no longer a specific list.

-  Divas will be the only exception to this

-  After two weeks of inactivity, this includes not promoing, you will be sent a warning.

-  Failure to respond to this message with a legitimate excuse for not promoing, or posting a promo within that third week's card will lead to you losing that superstar.

-   Should you lose a superstar this way you will be frozen for a total of three weeks, prevented from picking up anyone else in their place.

-  If you only had one superstar and lost that superstar this way, the above freeze will not apply to you and you will be allowed to pick up only one superstar.

* This does not excuse members currently under a warning, or pending a warning, since it is the same policy you will be warned if you don't promo during the current card. If you are at risk of losing your superstar already, you must promo this week or lose them.

Other changes

-  Effective immediately Submissions are officially banned. This means that you can no longer win matches by Submission.

-      The rules thread will be revamped sometime this week. This will include a newly implemented policy against rule breakers.

-    An official response to the Survey will be posted later in the week

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:02 pm

Change: All Members Please Read HHjImmW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:07 pm

Wow, what D Bry hate.

AJ Lee Random 
Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:08 pm

clap 
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:11 pm

El Monst wrote:
Wow, what D Bry hate.

AJ Lee Random 

But other people have subs too
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:12 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
El Monst wrote:
Wow, what D Bry hate.

AJ Lee Random 

But other people have subs too

Ironically AJ
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:19 pm

I thought submission finishes were already banned.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:20 pm

Kind of gonna be weird for people who have subs as fins IRL but I agree with everything else.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:23 pm

Fn wrote:
Kind of gonna be weird for people who have subs as fins IRL but I agree with everything else.

But it is a guarenteed win if you use it on your third fin and a pretty shit way to do so too. Lose by pin, fair enough you at least had a chance to kick out but not a chance with subs. Cheap win that usually pisses people off.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:25 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Fn wrote:

But it is a guarenteed win if you use it on your third fin and a pretty shit way to do so too. Lose by pin, fair enough you at least had a chance to kick out but not a chance with subs. Cheap win that usually pisses people off.
Right. I get that. Not saying I don't approve of this rule. I endorse it. It was just that it's gonna have to make some rethink strategy more now is all. Which, in all honesty, isn't a bad thing Razz
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:28 pm

A while ago I went through everyone on the in-game roster and 100 CAWs and gave everyone an alternate finisher to use instead if they only had submission finishers so if anyone wants ideas on what move to use as a finisher I'll be happy to help out.
Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:45 pm

Submission finishers aren't really cheap to me, honestly. If you work the arms to critical damage, it makes it a LOT harder for your opponent to tap you out. Plus, you have resiliency. But whatever, I'm down.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:47 pm

DieCobros wrote:
Submission finishers aren't really cheap to me, honestly. If you work the arms to critical damage, it makes it a LOT harder for your opponent to tap you out. Plus, you have resiliency. But whatever, I'm down.

Resiliency doesn't always pop up right away and some submissions are like instant tap outs.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 6:47 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Fn wrote:

coffee 
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

Make your Sub finishers into Signatures. So it looks like you're trying to finish him with the sub, he gets out, then you finish him. Like D-Bry does with YES Lock now that he has the knee. That's what I'm doing with Brock and his subs
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 6:14 am

The P1 wrote:
Make your Sub finishers into Signatures. So it looks like you're trying to finish him with the sub, he gets out, then you finish him. Like D-Bry does with YES Lock now that he has the knee. That's what I'm doing with Brock and his subs

Or y'know, don't.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:13 am

The P1 wrote:

Or... Just throwing this out there.

You could keep yours subs as a finisher but not use them to win the match. Am I over thinking it?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 7:16 am

Yay for everyone liking these changes.

We did it admins, we did something people like <3
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:25 am

[quote="Shuggz"]
The P1 wrote:

You could keep yours subs as a finisher but not use them to win the match. Am I over thinking it?[/quote

This, it's all ill do with Jericho and AJ.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:55 am

TheFilthParade wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
The P1 wrote:

You could keep yours subs as a finisher but not use them to win the match. Am I over thinking it?

Isn't that what most people did anyway? I'm not entirely sure of the issue to be completely honest. Gaz told me yesterday that subs are still broken, but I wasn't aware that anyone was winning off them.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeWed Jan 22, 2014 9:59 am

Bang wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
The P1 wrote:

Isn't that what most people did anyway? I'm not entirely sure of the issue to be completely honest. Gaz told me yesterday that subs are still broken, but I wasn't aware that anyone was winning off them.

Some people were yeah, the lesser active people anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change: All Members Please Read   Change: All Members Please Read Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Change: All Members Please Read
Page 1 of 1