Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Read this y'all

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

Read this y'all Empty
PostSubject: Read this y'all   Read this y'all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 3:14 pm

It's clear there's some people who don't have the time/are too lazy or whatever at the moment, if you don't have the time then maybe be one person and just focus on them and not overload yourself.

If it's just because you can't be bothered then why be in XWL? There's been too many occasions of people ignoring for matches, It's understandable that not all matches get done due to time  zones etc, but if you're just ignoring people and making zero effort then why be here? This is a league for the game after all.

It's unfair on people who do care, and who do want to get their matches and promo done. We want the activity to get back to what it once was, and that isn't going to happen if there's lazy ass members dragging it down and letting down other members.

:fact
Back to top Go down
Shane
Mid Card
Shane

Read this y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this y'all   Read this y'all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:25 pm

TheFilthParade wrote:
It's clear there's some people who don't have the time/are too lazy or whatever at the moment, if you don't have the time then maybe be one person and just focus on them and not overload yourself.

If it's just because you can't be bothered then why be in XWL? There's been too many occasions of people ignoring for matches, It's understandable that not all matches get done due to time  zones etc, but if you're just ignoring people and making zero effort then why be here? This is a league for the game after all.

It's unfair on people who do care, and who do want to get their matches and promo done. We want the activity to get back to what it once was, and that isn't going to happen if there's lazy ass members dragging it down and letting down other members.

I like the :fact that you used the :fact emoticon like I always do :fact
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Read this y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this y'all   Read this y'all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:26 pm

Shane wrote:
TheFilthParade wrote:

I like the :fact that you used the :fact emoticon like I always do :fact

That's what I was sayinnn' Now come on guys let's get these shows a movin. Adam Cole and the others needs a platform to perform BAYBAY
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

Read this y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this y'all   Read this y'all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:40 pm

Read this y'all XkE9T
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Read this y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this y'all   Read this y'all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:42 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Read this y'all XkE9T
Couldn't have said it better myself, Well Adam Cole could have.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Read this y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this y'all   Read this y'all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:45 pm

You tell 'em. clap
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

Read this y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this y'all   Read this y'all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:48 pm

KingWolf wrote:

Read this y'all CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

Read this y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this y'all   Read this y'all Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 4:51 pm

Shuggz wrote:
KingWolf wrote:

Read this y'all CM-Punk-laughing-at-Stephanie
Read this y'all Tumblr_n5rjq9Yywv1tt2jjyo1_250 Nice job Phil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Read this y'all Empty
PostSubject: Re: Read this y'all   Read this y'all Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Read this y'all
Page 1 of 1