Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Regarding Digital Decison: All Members Please Read

Go down 
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Regarding Digital Decison: All Members Please Read Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Digital Decison: All Members Please Read   Regarding Digital Decison: All Members Please Read Icon_minitimeThu Jun 27, 2013 6:12 pm

So I'll admit Digital Decision this year has been a tad disorganized, not intentionally mind you but with some recent changes piled on with people being busier it's not been as....what's the word, smooth? Sure let's go with that. So I'm organizing a Mass PM now to all the active memers, some matches only have as much as three votes, hell one only has two, so I'm asking you the members that haven't vote for some things or maybe have gotten a bit busy and forgotten like I kind of did when it came to tallying everything up until today....to please reply to these pms that will include the matches you haven't voted for, it's going to take me probably an hour to customize them all but once you get the pm please reply, a big factor in the success of Digital Decision is the participation factor.

It won't take you long, but I do need all votes by Saturday at let's say around Eight PM Est. Please take a few minutes of your day between now and then to reply so that this year can be as successful if not more successful than last year's event. It's only something we do once a year and it really is a fun way to get you the community more involved.
Back to top Go down

Regarding Digital Decison: All Members Please Read
Page 1 of 1