Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand

Go down 
+4
KingWolf
Shug
NathanVII
P.R Son
8 posters
AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Empty
PostSubject: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 6:11 pm

When we decided to do this fresh launch we wanted to do everything as close to perfect as possible. We are very proud to say that up until now things have been great, sure we'd have liked advertising to go a little better but we've got a great group of members that came back, and we're thankful that you gave this league the chance to be reborn.

However the reason I'm making this thread is because I have some bad news. Monday November 16th has been our plugged to be return and debut of Anarchy. For six weeks we've had a vision for the first show back, including a great opening promo to set the stage for what Anarchy would be in it's first episode. We all know the champions have been stripped based on the post a couple months ago. However, kayfabe wise, the champions don't know, so what happens on Anarchy when the champion's are forced to give up their titles? We have such a great series of events planned, but sadly through the fault of no one, just unexpected issues throwing a wrench into things, that opening promo is not, nor would be done in time for Monday. The return is important, it needs that bread and butter start to set the stage, it needs the real effort, not some half assed imitation of what we wanted it to be.

At the same time there's also a potential change to the rules that is pending discussion, which obviously needs to be decided before people start doing matches...so regretfully we have to push the card back a week. We hate doing so, and if it were any other show we could maybe try to swing it, but with it being the very first show back, we need things to go off without a hitch. So with the opening promo not possible to be done in it's desired intent, and the pending discussion of a rule, we're left with no other choice but to delay the return.

I know some people will be upset by this, you've waited long enough I know, you wanna get started, but all we ask is that you understand why we've got to do this, and can keep that same bit of excitement bottled up for just one more week. Because you have our word, the show will not be delayed again, the new debut of Anarchy, and the official return will be November 23rd, and not a day later.

Once again, we're very sorry but as the saying goes, if you're gonna do something, do it right. Thank you.

Back to top Go down
NathanVII
Jobber
NathanVII

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 6:16 pm

hype train keeps chugging bay-bee.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 6:38 pm

Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Tumblr_static_tumblr_mnsp5av2oc1s4lnjko3_500
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 9:08 pm

Yes good sir, I reluctantly accept this
Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand ZkCXAwZ
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 8:11 am

It's for the best. I'm likely to blame for this as I was away with work for Newcastle for the majority of the week, but this way we can get the original stuff we had planned up in time. Glad you guys understand. If anything this will make the launch better.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 8:35 am

MantisSnake wrote:
It's for the best. I'm likely to blame for this as I was away with work for Newcastle for the majority of the week, but this way we can get the original stuff we had planned up in time.  Glad you guys understand. If anything this will make the launch better.

No it isn't. Shut up. :dfjg
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:11 am

MantisSnake wrote:
It's for the best. I'm likely to blame for this as I was away with work for Newcastle for the majority of the week, but this way we can get the original stuff we had planned up in time.  Glad you guys understand. If anything this will make the launch better.
Prove you're sorry and drop Owens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:00 am

Shuggz wrote:
MantisSnake wrote:

Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Tumblr_nkqxhglsj91sbzhteo1_400
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 11:11 am

MantisSnake wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
MantisSnake wrote:

Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Tumblr_nkqxhglsj91sbzhteo1_400
Can't wait for Corino.
Back to top Go down
KingWolf
Upper Mid Card
KingWolf

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 11:18 am

Shuggz wrote:
MantisSnake wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
MantisSnake wrote:

Can't wait for Corino.
Can't wait for you to have a Brock Lesnar contract and show up for like 3 matches out of the whole year.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 1:05 pm

KingWolf wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
MantisSnake wrote:
Shuggz wrote:
MantisSnake wrote:

Can't wait for Corino.
Can't wait for you to have a Brock Lesnar contract and show up for like 3 matches out of the whole year.
Been on that contract for years son.
Perks.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 10:21 pm

It's my fault because I never wrapped up my EY storyline. Don't worry guys, I will probably continue to disappoint.
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 11:16 pm

T-Roll wrote:
It's my fault because I never wrapped up my EY storyline. Don't worry guys, I will probably continue to disappoint.
there's nothing you can do to disappoint me anymore <3
Back to top Go down
Zack
Main Eventer
Zack

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 11:34 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
T-Roll wrote:
there's nothing you can do to disappoint me anymore <3

He can take up Alex Shelley
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand   Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Announcement, All Members Please Read & Understand
Page 1 of 1