Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011

Go down 
+10
Zander
Bang
P.R Son
Jonguin
TheKrzyOne
Jiggas
ThatStrange1
#NOTSEME
Ash
TheFilthParade
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:00 pm

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Breakd

Live From - Madison,Wisconsin
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  XwlbreakdownfunkXWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Breakdownbrethart
Terry Funk vs Bret Hart

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  XwlbreakdowngailXWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Xwlbreakdownlay
Gail Kim Vs Layla El

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  XwlbreakdownjtgXWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Xwlbreakdownjoe
JTG vs Samoa Joe

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  XwldanielsXWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Breakdownreymysterio
Daniels vs Rey Mysterio

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  XwlbreakdownvictoriaXWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Breakdownmadison
Victoria vs Madison Rayne

Extreme Rules Match
X-treme Championship

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Xtremetitle
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  BreakdowntruthXWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Breakdownshelley
R-Truth vs Alex Shelley

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  RedemptionvelvetXWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Xwlbreakdownajlee
Velvet Sky vs A.J

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  XwlbreakdownrandyoXWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Xwlbreakdowncodyr
Randy Orton vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  BreakdownjohnmorrisonXWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Xwlbreakdownsheamus
John Morrison vs Sheamus

Normal Diva Match
Non Title
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  XwlredemptiontrishXWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Xwlbreakdownmaryseou
Trish Stratus vs Maryse

Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  XKp3J
Shelton Benjamin & Dolph Ziggler vs The Corre

Six Man Tag Match
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  D4uO6
Batista & MVP & Evan Bourne vs The Rock & RVD & Christian

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:01 pm

**As XWL Breakdown goes on the air and the opening pyrotechnics go off at the top of the stage the camera pans around to see the crowd holding up various banners and posters cheering excitingly waiting for the show to begin. **

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  E8l8yd

Jim Ross:
Hello folks and welcome to XWL Breakdown, we are just one week from a huge pay per view Digital Decision where you the viewers are in control of these wrestlers. You can decide the match types and even get to choose who deserves a title shot. This is all down to you so get voting right now on XWL.com and I can’t wait to see what happens next week, it’s certainly going to be one for the classics. I mean we already have some big matches set up, as announced via an exclusive press release from XWL Officials we will see The Rock, The Peoples Champ take on Montel Vontainious Porter. Personally I would love to see The Rock retain what about you King?

Jerry Lawler:
Oh please JR we all know that if Batista is at ringside then the numbers game will be too much for Rock so I think it’s obvious that MVP will be walking out of Digital Decision the new World Heavyweight Champion. MVP is only one title short from becoming a grand slam champion, only a handful of superstars can say they have done that, MVP has experience in these types of matches whereas Rock has been fighting with Alberto Del Rio for the last couple of months. So what do you think of that JR?

Jim Ross:
Well I gotta’ disagree there but lets move on, Layla has been at the forefront of an attack by two masked women and we recently found out that them two masked women were none other than The Beautiful People. They made there shocking return to XWL and made it at Layla’s expense. Now I’m sure Layla is going to bewanting some revenge and I hope we get to see some divas in action tonight!

Jerry Lawler:
Are you just going to do all the announcing tonight or are you actually going to share? You know there are two of us here for a reason ya’know? Now lets talk about another match let’s talk about AJ Styles and Kevin Steen. These two have been at it for months and now at Digital Decision these two rivals are going to collide one last time and personally I’m hoping it’s option C which is selected because I cannot wait to see Kevin Steen wipe the floor with Styles and then move on to become the new United States Champion. Ya’know management have always been screwing around with Steen and now it should be time he got a title shot and this time it should be one on one without AJ Styles getting in the way and costing him the match!

Jim Ross:
Ok moving on from that lets talk about what happened last week at the end of Breakdown we saw Rock vs Batista in the main event and these two gave it their all but it was what happened at the end which surely was quite a turn of events, don’t you agree King?

Jerry Lawler:
Rock should have been prepared, I mean he’s the champion for crying out loud! He should have known MVP would come out at some point and he should have been ready and not needing Christian to run out and save him. I’m sure were going to hear some words tonight from all four participants and I can’t wait to see what Batista and MVP and also what is going to happen tonight when MVP is joined in the VIP lounge with his Digital Decision opponent, The Rock! Now Batista is a big guy, he can pretty much manhandle anyone here in this company so I gotta’ feel for Christian a bit because I don’t really know what he was doing when he made that save, was he just helping a friend? Wanting to prove a point? Either way he made Batista look a fool in his own home town and I can’t wait to hear what Batista has to say about that.

**Before JR is able to respond to Lawler’s comments Batista’s theme blast’s across the PA and the crowd begin to boo. Batista just walks down and simply ignores all the crowd’s boos.**

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Hd111209batistap1

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Hd111209batistap2

Jim Ross:
Well here he is folks, Batista is coming out and he does not look happy. As you said King last week Christian came out and helped Rock which I’m sure wasn’t to the pleasure of Batista.

**Batista looks around at the crowd and waits for the boo’s to die down before speaking.**

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Hd111209batistap3

Batista:
Now you guys best shut the hell up! For two weeks straight I’ve come out here and been mocked by you clowns so this is what I want you to do. Sit down, just take a nice bite of your hotdog or whatever random crap you got and shut the hell up! Now I gotta’ few things to say and I am not in the best of moods so do not even try to mock me cause I swear you don’t know what I’m capable of.
Now give me a damn spotlight!

**Batista stops talking and waits for a few seconds as a spotlight shines on the ring**

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Hd111209batistap17

Batista:
That’s better, good to see someone in the back listens to me. Now last week in my home town of Washington DC I went one on one with The Rock…Now I don’t know if you all saw but I dominated him. I had him beat but he just kept kicking out. Rock got lucky, now he has that title he thinks he’s all resilient and wants to put on a good showing for the fans but I don’t. The only two things I care about are titles, and my big fat pay check which you losers pay for at the end of the week. That’s right all you guys may think you don’t do anything to help me but you do, you help buy my clothes, my cars and my women. So thank you.

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Hd111209batistap19

Batista:
Now last week during the match MVP decided to send a little message to Rocky and you guys seem to think I had something to do with this? I never told MVP to get involved he did that out of his own accord but it certainly did help, I was able to catch Rock off guard and hit my Batista Bomb but still he decides to kick out. Rock you know I had you beat and you know it was only a fluke that you won. Now as for what happened after the match, this is what really got my pissed off. MVP came out of his own accord to the ring to help me take care of business and weaken the champ before his big match where he will lose to MVP. The plan was going perfectly but no, Christian thinks he can just get involved in somebody else’s business and come save Rock. First this happened when we were with RVD and now Rock how many people want to come out and try being the hero here?

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Hd111209batistap25

Batista:
At Digital Decision MVP will become the new World Heavyweight Champion and it doesn’t matter if I am banned or not because I do not need to be there for all of Montel’s matches. He can take care of himself and pick up the win. He doesn’t need me to beat The Rock and I have full confidence that the title will change hands and MVP will become a two time World Heavyweight Champion. That will prove to everyone that he doesn’t need me to win.

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Hd111209batistap20

Batista:
Now Christian you shouldn’t have got yourself involved in this and you should not have attacked me. I can be pretty vicious when I’m mad and right now all I want to do is slam you to the match and break your neck. You shouldn’t even be attempting to pick a fight with the big boys, are you just trying to make a name for yourself? Do you want to look good in front of all these fans and gain their respect by taking out two of the top superstars on Breakdown? Christian you seriously need to reconsider what you are doing and tonight I’m going to give you the chance to get out of this by apologising for what you did. Tonight I want you to come out to this ring and do the right thing, apologise.

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Hd111209batistap22

Batista:
Christian if you don’t apologize I really hope you are ready because your life is going to turn to hell. I mean me and MVP are the most dominant force in XWL and you do not want to be against us like Rock and RVD. You do not need to be a hero and try be the good guy, Christian whatever you do to try get these fans to like you just stop. I don’t know what it will accomplish but just being cheered does not give you a buzz, it dosen’t help you when you are in the ring with a guy like me. Christian I’m sure you will see that for yourself because if you do still want to be the good guy, if you do still want to be these peoples saviour and try to stop me and MVP becoming the fastest growing, most dominant team then let me tell you this, before you actually think about stepping in the ring with a guy like me watch my old matches and see just what I’m capable off.

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Hd111209batistap24

Batista:
MVP has more important matters to sort out with The Rock and the World heavyweight Championship so that mean’s I’m going to be focused on making sure that little flash of heroism you showed will never happen again. Nice guys finish last Christian so the choice is yours, do you want to be shown up and left for the EMT’s week after week or do you want to just scurry back under that rock you’ve been living in for the last few months and stay fighting guys such as Drew McIntyre or Sin Cara people who are nothing in this business, people who you would actually be able to win against.

**Batista pauses for a few seconds before saying one last line.**

Batista:
The choice is yours Christian, let’s hope you make the right one.

**Batista’s theme then hits the P.A stystem and he drops the mic and slowly gets out of the ring. The crowd shower boo’s upon Batista who just keeps calm and walks up onto the stage and heading through the curtain at the back**

Jerry Lawler:
Did you hear that JR? This is why I like Batista he comes out here and he dosen’t beat around the bush he tells facts and gives his opinion straight how it is. I think people need to learn to respect Dave Batista and personally if I was Christian I think he made a big mistake last week getting involved in MVP and Batista’s business.

Jim Ross:
Really? You actually respect that man? He hates everything and everyone apart from MVP. I mean week after week he abuses the fans and do you think it’s fair people pay good money to come view Breakdown and that is how their treated? I’m surprised we haven’t seen a law suit filed against us yet! Batista is just a walking liability and I for one hope Christian teaches him a thing or two…

Jerry Lawler:
Oh shut up JR Christian won’t teach him a thing or two because Christian won’t even want to step in the ring with a guy like Batista. Christian has been fighting Drew McIntyre for the last few weeks and as much as I do like Drew McIntyre he is no Dave Batista. If Christian actually has some balls and wants to go against The Animal he best be ready to step up his game which personally I don’t think he will.

Jim Ross:
Now I gotta’ disagree Christian has proven time after time he can overcome the odds and I would love to see him do it to Batista and hopefully sooner rather than later because I am getting sick of Batista coming out and just making a mockery of everything, the fans, superstars and even management.

Jerry Lawler:
Oh be quiet JR, go sell some more Barbeque Sauce or something…

**The camera zooms out of the commentators and shows like they are both having quite a heated debate before showing a few more signs in the crowd. After a few seconds the camera fades out to a video package of MR. Money in the Bank. RVD.

Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 4:40 pm

After BreakDown returns from the Batista segment Christian is shown arriving to the building, where he is immediately approached by Lauren for an interview....

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Normal_006

Lauren:
Christian! Christian! Last week, you ran out and made the save for The Rock against MVP and Batista in the main event, and we just heard Batista call you out for it, how do you respond?

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Normal_010

Christian:
Well Lauren, I'll give a more detailed statement later, but for now I plan on telling "Batitty" there, to blow it out his ass! I don't plan on apologizing for anything, let alone helping out a friend and making a couple jackasses look like fools! You see Batista, I warned all the guys like you that I was coming for them if they stuck their noses out, and guess what? You did. So The Instant Classic is here to show you how to play right "Animal".

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Normal_007

Lauren:
Aren't you scared of him? He's almost twice your size...

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Normal_011

Christian:
Am I scared? Lauren, I've faced bigger, badder, and scarier people before in this industry?. Hell, I've faced scarier people in my local hockey league! Batista maybe a good talent, but he is nowhere near on the level of yours truly, and tonight in the main event, Captain Charisma is going to shine! And there is a statement that sums all of what I just said and it goes something a little like this.....Because that's!

Crowd:
HOW I ROLL!

Christian chuckles at the fans remembering his old catchphrase...

Christian:
How I roll.

Christian walks off to his locker room to prepare for later in the evening, as Lauren stares off at him and his blonde canadianness the camera fades to the next segment....
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:35 pm

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  KoIQn

Christian Promo
Short but effective promo, nice way to link off what i did in the Batista promo and talk about reasons behind why you did the attack last week and glad to see your not scared of Batitty or however you spelt it lol even though you will be by the end of this feud hmm Wink Again nice promo and should be good to see the more detailed Christian promo later in the show, I'm sure Batista will be watching carefully mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:18 am

*The camera cuts to the commentators table*

{King}
We're going to take you backstage once again where we have Josh Matthews with one of XWL's newest superstars...

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Lawler-Ross

*The camera cuts backstage where we see Josh Matthews*

{Josh Matthews}
Thanks King.. like you said I'm here with Breakdown's newest superstar, Lucky Cannon.. Lucky what do you have to say to XWL's Breakdown Universe?

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Joshmatthewsisatool

{Lucky Cannon}
All you Breakdown fans should be feeling lucky tonight because you'll be graced by the most exciting, and of course good looking superstar there is, every week here on Breakdown... The Redemption Superstars are all feeling lucky, because they won't have to be beaten and embarrassed by me on a weekly basis like the superstars here on MY Brand.. on Breakdown... All you lady's in attendance should especially be feeling lucky, because tonight I'll be choosing a Lucky Lady that will get a kiss from none other than yours truly, Lucky Cannon!

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Screenshot2011-07-11at60137AM

*A short, high pitched pop is heard from the crowd*

{King}
Lucky Cannon used to do this all the time in developmental promotions before debuting here in the XWL!

{Lucky Cannon}
But there are two men in the XWL who's luck has ran out... Wade Barrett and Randy Orton... It doesn't matter what the XWL Universe chooses, whether it be a No DQ Match, Loser Leaves XWL Match, or Cage Match, once it's all said and done it will be the winner who will want to leave XWL, and save themselves from being humiliated by me as I win the title.... You see Josh, I'm what every champion should be. The I.C. Title's going to look so much better on the shoulders of Da-Lish, aka Mr. Steal Your Girl, aka Lucky Cannon, aka your future I.C. Champion... Just take a moment and soak that in.. Lucky Cannon, I.C. Champion...

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Screenshot2011-07-11at60137AM

{Josh Matthews}
Don't you think that you're setting your sights a little high?

{Lucky Cannon}
You just don't get it Josh... The I.C. Title, Breakdown, the XWL... IT'S ALL.. ABOUT ... ME!!!!!!

*We cut to the next scene*
Back to top Go down
ThatStrange1
Jobber
ThatStrange1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:47 pm

The show goes enters a small commercial break which transports us back to the golden age of 1979, a simpler time of when the Happy Meal was introduced, the Sony Walkman was invented and small children were allowed to go near football players in the stadium and hand them random, possibly poisoned drinks. Ahh, what bliss....

That commercial gets me every time....Anyway, as this break comes to an abrupt and quick end, we're greeted by a face we don't see much often holding a microphone and actually talking, and that face belongs to XWL "superstar" (even though he hasn't done much of anything actually "super") Daniel Bryan. Daniel Bryan is seen out of his wrestling attire tonight, odd of man who prides himself more on his athletic ability than anything else, so much so, we never really truly see the real him much out of the ring.

Daniel Bryan seems to be wearing a grey long sleeved sweater on-top of a blue collared polo that sticks out by the neck and out the sleeves. Rather casual for a man who wears such a serious expression. He seems to be sitting near by the audience, all the way to the top by the doors where the crowd would exit/enter from. Rather odd place to be delivering a promo it seems, a rather odd thing for Daniel Bryan to do, and he seems to be dressed rather oddly. All this is...well, odd.

Daniel looks directly at the camera and clears his throat, he stands up and stares out to the crowd without saying a thing. The camera pans out and gives a good look out at the whole arena. The people close-by thrown an immature fit, in some dumb way of getting noticed on camera. Daniel Bryan stays quiet for a few more seconds as the camera focuses back on him; he puts his left hand in his pocket and raises the microphone near his face with his free hand. He gives off a small smile due to the fact the same immature people are still acting like fools. Finally, he begins to speak.

[Daniel Bryan]: Heh...Y'know, I wonder how many people are surprised to see me wearing what I'm wearing, standing where I'm standing and actually talking on a mic? OR..OR! Better yet, actually on TV at all?

Daniel Bryan begins to slowly take a step down each stair every now and again as he speaks.

[Daniel Bryan]: But...hey..why is that so odd? So weird to see a professional wrestler on a show about pro wrestling? Some are kinda new to all this, so to those wondering, let me fill you in. You see, my name is Daniel Bryan....or Bryan Danielson....or "The American Dragon" Daniel Bryan/Bryan Danielson...Already right off the bat, you might think I have some sort of severe case of identity issue. Is it one or the other? Well, to be honest, at this point, a better question to ask not only me but yourself is.....what does it matter? Right now to you all, I'm just another small man in his tight red underwear coming out of that "curtain" every week fighting other bigger man in smaller underwear. I win some, I lose some, I never talk....I never make an impact. Whether or not my name is Daniel Bryan or Bryan Danielson or Rob Van Jericho Del Rio; I'm just another mid-card nobody to you.

Finally, after some pauses in his speech, and picking up the pace towards the end, he reaches the end of the long staircase to the bottom. He stops to turn around and look outwards to the fans one more time, once again they go nuts and are happy just to be where they are. Daniel Bryan chuckles a little bit again before jumping over the security rail and walks around near outside the ring. Mic still firmly in his hand and words still burning, running around in his head, ready to be let loose.

[Daniel Bryan]: ...and you know? Rightfully so. I should be a nobody to you. What in the hell have I done as of late to earn your respect, your admiration, your loyalty? I've changed my name a couple of times, I've beaten a couple of dudes, I've mostly lost to half the roster, so what the heck do I matter? Sadly, you see I'm not walking around with this mic, burying myself because it's my time of the month. You see I'm here because the same thoughts I just put in your heads have been nesting in the minds of XWL management for quite some time now and unfortunately for me, if they think that way, that means I might manage to put myself out of the line to get my check every week and right into the much more crowded unemployment line; and as nice as time off might sound to me at times...it's not exactly something I'm chasing.

Daniel Bryan raises himself onto the apron of the ring but instead of entering the ring, he decides to sit down on the apron and continue his promo from there.

[Daniel Bryan]: I told XWL about 1 month ago that I wanted more screen time. More time to show off what I have, but truth be told, I didn't know what to do. You have people like The Rock, people like Jericho, Del Rio, Rob Van Dam, Ted DiBiase, Wade Barrett, Trish Status, The Beautiful People, etc etc etc, the list go on, these people, they ooze charm and charisma, and aren't to be over looked in the ring either. They have the whole package...and Mister Foley loves them. I froze in horror and told them to just forget about it. I didn't want to be on TV, I didn't want to risk management seeing how....how....how...

Daniel Bryan grits his teeth and wipes his lips while looking down at the floor. He seems to be at a loss for words, or better put, knows exactly what words he wanted to say, and just didn't want to say them.

[Daniel Bryan]: ...How...inferior I was to them. I didn't want to lose my job, my paycheck, my livelihood just because I wanted to "spice things up". I needed to put my family before everything else. So when some friends of mine in XWL management called me up one weekend break and told me I was in line to receive a pink slip, my whole world came crashing down. I was scared, you better believe was I damned scared of what was going to happen. I asked him why, and clear and cut, he told me it was because I wasn't selling enough. I didn't have the pizzazz, or enough "IT" factor for the business, or at least, not what XWL was trying to sell. I asked hi-..not I'll be honest, I begged the guy to try to convince management otherwise, to let me keep my job.

Daniel Bryan raises one knee up on the apron and stands up. After awhile of talking, he enters the ring, mic, once again, still firmly in hand. Though he doesn't show it or sound it, it's clear that he's nervous. He wipes his forehead with a cloth of some sort from his pocket and places it back in.He continues to speak.

[Daniel Bryan]: When we hung up, I gave myself a good long look in the mirror. It's silly, but whenever I think about that day I can't help but remember....Well, you see, there is this song written and sung by a very talented man who passed away that talks about how we all have to sometimes look at that man (or woman) in the mirror and tell him (or her) that he (..or she) needs to change. Well, I did that. I looked in that mirror and for some odd reason, something hit me. I didn't see that headkicking son of a bitch people feared and respected. I saw a big fish too scared to get out of his small pond. Too scared to swim in the sea with all the other big fish. I saw a man who just begged for his job back, a job he's too scared to do?!...I saw a crying little kid who wanted to have it all his way, without having to put forth any effort....Too lazy, or was he too scared? Who knew, and who cared..

Daniel Bryan paused in the middle of his speech for a second and looks down at the ring mat. An angry expression formed on his face, clear frustration and emotion building up as he continued to speak. He kneels down at the ring and places his hand gently on the mat. His expression of anger dies away a bit and suddenly, he seems calm. Bryan sighs heavily.

[Daniel Bryan]: ...I've always loved professional wrestling. Ever since I was a kid, all I ever wanted to be was a wrestler like Hulk Hogan or Randy Savage. Be larger then life. Like a real comic book hero come to life...and the only time I ever almost hit that goal was when I was in my indie days, wrestling in backyards for barely enough money to keep the clothes on my back or the roof over my head. It wasn't because over 1 million people knew who I was and watched what I did, it was because I was happy doing what I was doing with my life, and made at least enough money to get by. Now I have a chance to really take off and I almost let it slip on by. Well...that's it. Not anymore.

Daniel Bryan stands up and stretches his back and neck. His calm expression begins to turn back into the serious tone and mood he once held in the beginning of his promo. However instead of anger being expressed, he comes off rather, well, determined, to put it best.

[Daniel Bryan]: I marched right into the office of my boss last week and I told him clearly that I didn't want to keep my job because he pitied me..I wanted to keep it because I'm one of the very damn best at what I do, and what I do entertains every one of you great fans that pay with your hard earned money every night you come here. Any other reason I have a job here just wouldn't be right to me. After that, came the process of becoming what I use to be again, a pro wrestler. I made a list, an agenda I guess you can say, that contains things I must do to start finally getting back on track. One is come here and actually get on a mic and speak to you guys for once. Something I've been neglecting for a long time now. Of course, I can't come out here and do some gimmicky thing like wear tons of yellow and red ruffles around my body and keep calling you guys my brothers, can I? Well I can, and I'm sure to some people that might be hilarious, but RIGHT NOW, I can't. So I kept wrecking my brain trying to think of a way to somehow come out here, grab a mic, and not make you all fall asleep on me. Then it hit me...just be myself. It's corny and makes me sick to hear in movies, but that's exactly what I have to do, it's what I always did, and it's what I know what I want. So I came out here, grabbed a mic, and told you my story. I didn't do it for pity, I did it because that's what felt right to say.

Daniel Bryan backs up for a bit and begins to smile. The crowd mostly silent, some small cheers and hollers from the crowd can be heard during this small break Bryan takes. The mood a bit lighter now, he continues to talk.

[Daniel Bryan]: Whew...well with all that out of the way, I guess next the thing on my list to address.....is a certain "open" challenge somebody put out for anyone to take up. With Alberto Del Rio being one of the more recent new comers in XWL to do nothing but just rise straight to the top, I have to admit, it's a bit daunting to just for me to think I have a chance to face such a guy in the ring after such a long absence in quality. Still, I owe it my loyal fans who for some reason still follow me, I owe it to Foley to prove I still mean something but really, in the end, I owe it to myself to see if I still have what to takes to run with all these main eventers in XWL. Still, with everything I've said, I know it can be easy to take all this as some sort of way for me to try sell on your pity and get myself over the easy way, but that's now what I'm trying to do.

Daniel Bryan paces back and forth, it's clear this promo is reaching it's climatic end as Bryan continues to get louder with each sentence he speaks.

[Daniel Bryan]: You see, I say that because come the PPV, you're going to have choose between me and 3 very talented other choices. Jeff Hardy, Triple H and Drew McIntyre. One of those three has a very bright future while the other two already have an extremely well documented past in this business. If you guys vote for me over those three, I want you guys to do it because you know trust in what I have to say when I say that I will try my best, and even if I don't pick up the victory, I make sure you all leave remembering what a hell of a match that was between two talented ass competitors.

Daniel Bryan takes a deep breath and stares directly at the camera.

[Daniel Bryan]: My name, as of now, is Daniel Bryan, and no, I might never be the Bryan Danielson that took the indie scene by storm. That became one of the most feared men to ever step into a backyard ring, or sell out 150 seats...but I will become something new, something exciting. I know I'm one of the best damn wrestlers to step into an XWL ring and I haven't been able to prove that yet but believe me, now with this new found determination, I damn sure as hell will, even if I have to start from the bottom of the barrel and rip and destroy everyone on my way to the top! My name is Daniel Bryan...and Alberto Del Rio, I accept your open challenge!

Daniel Bryan points at the camera and raises his fists in the air. He smiles as at least half the crowd cheers loudly for this newly inspired Daniel Bryan. In his attempt to stand out and become something different, new and exciting, he might burn and crash, put up everyone's hopes only to fail tragically...or he might just become on of XWL's newest top stars. No one knows, and the only way to find out is to stay tuned!

The camera pans farther out as Daniel Bryan is seen with a huge smile on his face, existing the ring with the microphone placed in the middle of the ring. The show goes into a small commercial break after such a long promo segment...

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:37 pm

Opening/Batista promo
Now this is what I think Redemption is missing this week and really good opening promo. I loved the start where you plugged the matches coming up at Digital Decision, escpecially the Steen vs Styles Wink
Anyway so the Batista promo. You knw what I loved this promo, I mean Ash, i've been working with you on the aj/steen promo and I know you can do some great promos, but I think this is most likely one of your best. There was a lot of content, being as Tista had alot to say about Rock from your match last week. There wasn't any particular bit I liked more than others in this promo. This was a great way to open the show and I am really intrigue to see what Christian has to say later on in the show. Good stuff man and loving what your doing with MVP/Rock/Christian. Oh and only thing I picked up was a few grammar mistakes but they were easily overlooked.

Christian promo
Ok so we get pretty much an instant reply from Christian, but if I'm right I guess this won't be the last time we hear from Christian tonight. Short promo but effective. Good to know the reasons behind his involvement when he made the save for The Rock. Like how you were kinda cocky, but in a good way and showing that you don't fear Batista which I'm sure he will hate this. good stuff.

Lucky Cannon promo
Ok, so Lucky Cannon hey, well I know who he is but I haven't really followed him much. Anyway it was short but it was pretty good man, I mean he said his intentions, very high intentions with that IC title, but least its different to the generic I want the World title stuff. I like the cocky attitude he brings not sure if we got a heel or a face here as it can work both ways, and looking to see where you go with this man.

Daniel Bryan promo
OMFG, I mean that was fucking EPIC!!!! I read this promo a couple of times to make sure it got it all. It was long, passionate, emotional, deep promo. I loved the story about how he began to doubt himself and maybe leaving profression wrestling. I liked the process he went through from that to saying he is going to do his best to become the best kinda thing. Bringing up the name thign was great, loved how you got round that man. Also loved you bringing up the past about the indie scene and how their you was a big fish in a small pond etc. Oh and I think I marked out a little when you decided to accept Del Rio's "Open" Challenge. Glad to see you back doing promo and maybe one day I get to work with you on some promo as I've mentioned before you are one of the guys I looked to help with my promo when I first started out in doing this. and once again this was EPIC, might go a re-read again lol
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:56 pm

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  KoIQn

Lucky Cannon Promo
Nice little promo here by Lucky Cannon. Was good to see you straight away setting your intentions on Wade's Intercontinental Title. As Adam said last week there is now a ot of people aiming to knock Wade off and become new champ so was good to see you join the race. Like Jiggas said the cocky attitude could come off as both a face or heel and I thought it was good. hopefully you can create a good bit of history for Lucky here in XWL.

Daniel Bryan Promo
WOW. I mean I knew you were always great at promos but this took the cake. Now I loved the little story about your life and the amount of detail you went into was insane Razz Like Jiggas I also had to read threw it a few times cause there was just so much to take in (inb4thatswhatshesaid). Great to see Daniel Bryan entering in the poll for Alberto Del Rio's open challange and personally I think that is the hardest of all the polls as each man deserves a shot imo. But I did vote for you because of how epic this promo was. Great work
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:40 pm

Damn, you guys go all out with your promos. clap
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:15 am

Batista promo

First off, holy shit. That commentary at the start really took me back, that was some of the most in depth commentary I've seen in a while and it was a good read, like a promo of it's own. Hyping some matches well. I laughed when Batista said the fans help him pay for his women, it actually seemed like something he would say in an odd way. I also like when Batista calls himself and MVP the most dominant force which makes me wish a Corre vs MVP/Batista match would be booked soon. Batista setting out a blunt choice to Christian, looking forward to how this new feud develops. Great promo as expected. Followed by more good commentary and an RVD video which just makes things a whole lot better.

Christian promo

I'm glad to see a response from Christian already because I was wondering what he was going to say. It was a good little promo hyping up Christian's full reply later on in the night, good use of pictures too. I'm looking forward to the full promo on Batista which should be fun to read. Adding the factor of Batista being so much bigger than him but Christian not caring is good which shows off his true attitude.

Lucky Cannon promo

It should be different having someone as Lucky Cannon here because I frankly have no clue what he's like in ring or in promos. Lucky making a bold move in calling out Wade and Orton, but it seems like something a new guy in the company would do in trying to make a name for himself by calling out two of the top stars at the moment. Alright promo, hopefully you get a feud for Lucky soon so you can start developing his character more.

Daniel Bryan Danielson promo

I'm just at the point where DB gets into the ring and I haven't written anything in my review yet because I was hooked when reading it, I was genuinely intrigued with the promo. I love how you're going with the route of him almost being fired and how he wants to turn things around, whilst getting very personal on how he feels so inferior to others. I really like how you're talking about how Daniel was the big fish in the small pond and how he's afraid to transition. And how you're using this open challenge as a way for DB to redeem himself in the world of XWL. It was definitely a promo that stood out and one of those promos that I'll read again and again from time to time. As always, amazing promo from you. Hopefully you stick with Daniel because I'd love to see this side of him make waves in XWL.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:59 am

*As we come back from the commercial after Daniel Bryan's heartfelt promo, we are met by the sight of interviewer, Rebecca. Alongside Mr. Money in the Bank and Mr. Referee for Digital Decision's main event... Rob Van Dam! The fans cheer as Rob is shown on camera backstage.*

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Jcyqe

Rebecca- Rob, thank you for giving us the time to interview you tonight. Some big news was announced a few days ago that Montel Vontavious Porter will challenge The Rock at Digital Decision for the World Heavyweight Title, but not only that. You're going to be the referee for that match! I'm sure the question on everyone's mind is, how do you feel about that?

Rob Van Dam- Well, at first I wasn't really sure on how I felt because RVD not wrestling on a PPV just doesn't seem right. I mean, come on. I'm Mr. PPV! But as it sunk in I started to think about it more, because-

*Before RVD can continue talking, Batista appears out of nowhere and clotheslines RVD from behind! Rebecca screams in fear and runs off as RVD collapses to the ground. The camera zooms out to show MVP appearing and joining in on the attack as both men stomp the grounded RVD. Batista gets RVD on his knee's and holds his arms backwards, just like what they tried to do a few weeks ago but this time it was a success. MVP runs with sheer force and drive-by kicks RVD in the side of the head as strong as he can. RVD is out on the ground completely, security come down to try and stop MVP and Batista but Batista fights them all off. MVP trash talks RVD as he's down and out, saying such things about how he won't be able to make it to Digital Decision to screw him out of his title shot. MVP picks up RVD by his hair who is still dazed, Batista then grabs RVD with sheer strength after MVP picked him up and spears him through the interviewing set! A wreckage of what was the backstage interviewing set falls ontop of RVD. Batista and MVP laugh as they walk off and observe their handy work. EMT's attend to RVD when the camera's pan back to ringside.*

Jim Ross- Good god! I can't believe that, Batista and MVP have just demolished one of their opponents for tonight! Batista just drove RVD through the interviewing set, I'm glad the EMT's are there because he needs some help...

Jerry Lawler- I hear ya' If that kick to the head wasn't enough to put RVD in the hospital, that spear through the set should definitely do the trick! Looks like Rock and Christian will have to go it on their own tonight, they're in for some trouble, I love it!
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:01 am

Someone please post a match, I'm working on a Cody Rhodes promo.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:06 am

Pingu wrote:
Someone please post a match, I'm working on a Cody Rhodes promo.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:06 am

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  1309734950-42
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:08 am

Rock winning the title, has killed breakdown. mischief
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:10 am

topz

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  JBLTrib3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:41 pm

Gazza wrote:
Rock winning the title, has killed breakdown. mischief

Agreed... I should have won... limes
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Cause theres no point in contending for the title AMIRITE
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:55 pm

RVD Interview/Attack
Pretty good segment here and first off I gotta' say DAMN that Batista sounds like one pretty tough S.O.B Cool Nice quick interview and the attack was well written. Should be good to see what's going to happen with the main event know and also how this attack will play out on the mvp/rock match Razz
Great promo.

PS..Someone post a freakin' match!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:02 pm

Ash wrote:
RVD Interview/Attack
Pretty good segment here and first off I gotta' say DAMN that Batista sounds like one pretty tough S.O.B Cool Nice quick interview and the attack was well written. Should be good to see what's going to happen with the main event know and also how this attack will play out on the mvp/rock match Razz
Great promo.

PS..Someone post a freakin' match!

THIS

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:44 pm

I've been waiting almost two days now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:42 pm

*The camera is still on the commentators as they continue discussing the destruction MVP and Batista dealt to RVD.*

{JR}
Do you really think that it was smart of MVP to attack the Referee for his match at Digital Decision though?!?!

{King}
Who cares, The Rock is going to lose tonight in his now handicap match with Christian, against MVP, Bourne, and Batista.. and he's going to lose again at Digital Decision against M...V...P!!

{JR}
I just got word that RVD is being rushed out of the arena by the EMT's, we will be getting a more detailed update after this commercial break!

*We return from Breakdown and JR is in the middle of the ring with a mic in his hand.*

{JR}
Ladies and Gentlemen, we have just been informed of the current condition of Rob Van Dam. According to the XWL medical team RVD is-...

*JR is interrupted by an unfamiliar theme that brings a mixed reaction from the fans in attendance.*

{King}
What the-... What is he doing here?

{Styles}
I have no clue, but I want to hear about RVD.. not this guy.

*Lucky Cannon enters with a mic and begins to walk down to the ring, flashing a cocky smile to the fans around him. JR begins to speak while Lucky is walking down the ramp.*

{JR}
What ar-

{Lucky Cannon}
Shhhhh, Shhh, Shhh, Shhh, Shhhhhhhhh...

{Styles}
Who does this guy think he is?

*Lucky climbs over the ropes into the ring and continues to speak*

{Lucky Cannon}
As you all know, I am... the future face of XWL.. Da-Lish.. Mr. Steal Your Girl... Lucky Cannon... This day will go down in history as the debut of the most talented superstar to step foot into an XWL ring... Years from now you will tell your friends that you were at Madison, Wisconsin when Lucky Cannon began his Legacy here in the XWL.

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Screenshot2011-07-13at112738PM

{JR}
Are you done? In case your ears were clogged by your ego, I was trying to tell the XWL Universe the condition of the Referee of the World Heavy Weight Title Match for Digital Decision... Rob Van Dam.. So if you would please excuse yourself I would like to contin-

{Lucky Cannon}
Jim, Jim, Jim... The only referee that these fans should care about is the one that counts the one, two, three as I pin the Intercontinental Champion at Supremacy.... And no, I'm not done.. as a matter of fact...

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Screenshot2011-07-13at112805PM

*Lucky slides out of the ring and grabs a chair. He slides back into the ring chair in hand and sets it up in the corner.*

{Lucky Cannon}
You might as well take a seat JR, the future is speaking....Anyways...Digital Decision, or what I like to call it... Snooze-fest for the People.. Will not have Lucky Cannon in a match.. But Supremacy? Supremacy will be where Lucky Cannon wins the IC title in what will be one of the most exciting matches in XWL history... So mark your calendars people August 21st.. the night that the future... the soon to be top superstar of XWL, wins his fist of many titles... Lets take a look at the current Supremacy Poster...

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Screenshot2011-07-13at112824PM

*Lucky points to the Tron...*

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  25Uuh

*The Camera cuts back to Luck who is shaking his head in disappointment*

{Lucky Cannon}
Now lets take a look at what the Supremacy Poster should look like...

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Screenshot2011-07-13at80451PM

{Lucky Cannon}
That's right, I will work my way up to the Number One Contender Spot for the IC Title for Supremacy... and I will face some Loser... Orton... Barrett.. it doesn't matter.. I will be the one holding up the title at the end of the night..

*Lucky smirks as the crowd continues to give him a mixed reaction*

{Lucky Cannon}
Now I know you must be thinking to yourselves... who does this guy think he is?

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Screenshot2011-07-13at112851PM

{JR}
YES, we are!!

*Lucky walks up to JR and snatches the mic away from him and throws it out of the ring.*

{Lucky Cannon}
Hey... I'm talking, not you...... anyways, like I was saying.. I might be a nobody now, but you just wait and see. Lucky Cannon will soon be on the cover of every magazine.. You might think that I can't do it, but I will... In 2004 I received a phone call from a friend of mine who was in some trouble. Me and a group of my friends went to go help him... I was severely injured when I was hit in the back of the head with a lead pipe. I was in a coma for three weeks, couldn't remember a thing upon waking up, didn't know what year it was, or where I was... I had to re-learn everything.. how to walk, speak... But I never gave up.. All the doctors said that I would never wrestle again.. but look at me now.. in the XWL... I didn't give up then, and I won't give up now.. Whether it be Orton or Barrett.. I will defeat them for my future title.. No matter the odds I will come out on top.. I always have... After all.. I am…

*Lucky is interrupted by... *

*Alex Riley enters the arena with a smile on his face and slowly makes his way to the ring, starring at Lucky Cannon. He grabs a microphone and gets into the ring as his theme cuts off.*

{Alex Riley}
For those of you who don't know me... my name is Alex Riley and I have finally made my first appearance in the XWL! Not only is this the beginning of Lucky's Legacy but it's also the era of Alex Riley!

*The crowd gives a mixed reaction for Riley as he leans at the ropes and continues to speak.*

{Alex Riley}
I will walk down to this ring just like I did a few moments ago, I will see the fear in the eyes of my opponents and I will beat them. I will beat every single one of them until I've accomplished everything there is to accomplish! I have signed a contract with this company because I wanted to prove to myself that I am the best there is! I signed this contract because I wanted you, the fans of XWL, to turn on your TVs and say "Wow, A-Ry is in the damn Main Event!" There aren't many differences between me and Lucky Cannon, we both debuted tonight, we both focus on becoming a Champion, and we both see ourselves as the face of this company.

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Screenshot2011-07-13at112517PM

{Cannon}
That’s great Alex.. but what does that have to do with me?

{Alex Riley}
Wait... Let me explain something to these people first. As you hopefully found out I am now a part of the Redemption roster. I know that there are many tough competitors who are in the back right now and wait for their chance to shine... but let me tell you something. As soon as I get the chance to shine I'm gonna take that opportunity and I'll make each and everyone of you believe that I am indeed the future of this brand and this whole company. No matter what I'm gonna drop the A-Bomb, I'm going to make an impact. And if you have a different opinion about that you can always walk up to me and say it right to my face, but then... get ready to get proven wrong. I'm not afraid of any type of challenge and I never will be. My opponent can be 7 feet tall and I won't back off. I will give everything I got everytime I walk out here just for all of you people and most importantly for myself! I was always the one who thought that I was gonna come to this ring to get a beatdown. Basically I never really thought that I would have success. But these thoughts are over and you people are all witnessing the new and improved A-Ry! The A-Ry who knows that he can be proud of himself once he retires. I already thought of the future and I think that the United States Championship would look good on me, what do you think?

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Screenshot2011-07-13at112526PM

*Some of the crowd cheers and chants "A-Ry" as Riley looks around with a smile on his face.*

{Alex Riley}
I wanna thank the XWL management for giving me the opportunity to be a part of this huge company. I will sure as hell do something out of that. I won't let any of you down. No matter if Gabriel is still gonna be the Champion in a few weeks or not... I will earn my Championship match and I will leave you broken and beaten in that ring as I leave the arena as US Champion. Then I will no longer only be the most handsome Superstar on the Redemption brand… no.. I'll be the most handsome CHAMPION on the Redemption brand!

*Riley laughs as some women in the crowd begin to cheer and clap. Riley takes a little break and focuses on Lucky Cannon.*

{Alex Riley}
Now, Lucky.... You say that you will be the Intercontinental Champion.. And we all know that I will soo be the United States Champion…. just imagine us as a team then... The spotlight will be all ours. We both got the looks, the charisma and the skills to be two of the best or even the two best Superstars this company has to offer. So what do you say Lucky?

*Riley looks at Lucky as the crowd gives them mixed reactions, more so filled with cheers.*

*Lucky looks to his left and right seeing the crowd’s reaction before speaking*

{Cannon}
This is a new era Alex… The future is here… And we are the future… so why shouldn’t we work together?... We can help each other win the IC and US title from Wade and Gabriel.. Together we can show the XWL what is in store for the years to come… We can revolutionize the XWL unlike any two other superstars have been able to do... And once we win the titles, our faces will be on the wall of all these fans rooms, and in the minds of all you ladies!.... Which brings me to the First Ever Segment of... "Are you feeling Lucky?".. Like I said in my interview earlier tonight, I will be choosing a lucky women at random in the XWL stands to receive a kiss from the Luckiest Superstar in the XWL!!!.. Now... who to pick....

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Screenshot2011-07-13at112838PM

{King}
Lucky used to do this in XWL's developmental territory all the time!!

{Alex Riley}
Wait.. what about me?

{Lucky Cannon}
We can pick two lucky ladies to leave tonight with the two newest and most desirable superstars in the XWL!!!

*The tron shows the camera going throughout the crowd stopping on two attractive women in the front row. Lucky and Riley walk over to them*

{Lucky Cannon}
Congratulations....you are the Lucky Women of the night!!!

*Lucky helps the women over the wall, up the stairs, and into the ring.*

{King}
Look at those puppies!!! Why does JR get to be in the ring with them and not me!! Not Fair!!!

{Lucky Cannon}
Tonight is your Lucky night.. not only were you witness to the beginning of a new era.. a Lucky era... but… you see all those other ladies in the crowd…

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Screenshot2011-07-13at112908PM

*Lucky points to the crowd*

{Lucky Cannon}
You see the jealousy in their eyes… they wish that they could be in your shoes right now, in the ring with myself and A-Ry… That’s what all the superstars will be when they see us with the US and IC titles around our waists… Jealous… I am known as “Mr. Steal Your Girl”… but after Supremacy I will be Mr. Win Your Title!!!!... Ladies… how would you like to take a tour in the Luckiest Locker room in the XWL?

{Styles}
I guess we will have to wait to hear about RVD, these two are selfish mic hogs!!!

{King}
Who cares about RVD!! These two are the future!!!

*Lucky walks over to JR*

{Lucky Cannon}
JR, I've been dying to hear all about how RVD is doing.. please tell us

*He pretends to hand him the mic but instead “accidently” drops it out of the ring.*

{Lucky Cannon}
Ha!! Who cares about R..V..D... XWL is... ALL...ABOUT.... ME!!!!

*While Lucky says "All about me" he does the R...V...D.. Taunt...Lucky laughs as him and Riley leaves the ring arms around the women as we go to commercial.*
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:31 am

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  XwlbreakdowngailXWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Xwlbreakdownlay
Gail Kim Vs Layla El

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 3:25 am

***As Layla celebrates her victory over Gail Kim, the Breakdown logo swipes across the screen as Christy Hemme is stood by in the Interview Area***

Christy Hemme
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm joined here at this time, by the person who later on tonight will take on Victoria. Please welcome, Madison Rayne.

***As Christy announces Madison Rayne, the camera zooms out, as Madison is stood next to her, the crowd her heard booing in the background***

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Madson3

Madison Rayne
Whoa, first of all Christy. It's nice of you not to pawn some other loser out to conduct an interview with me this week. Because I know you were already in the area, I saw you hanging out with your friend The Pope. Oh yeah, I saw you last week, hell I even saw you in the arena before my interview, how do you explain that one Christy? Was it time to re-dye your hair, you phoney bitch?

***As Madison insults Christy for about the hundredth time since joining XWL***

Christy Hemme
You know what Madison, every week you come up to me, with your cheap insults, and try to intimidate me. Do you actually think I care what you think, Madison? You actually think that I care about your cheap insults? All I want to do is get this interview over with ok?

***Taken back by Christy finally deciding she's had enough, Madison sharply cuts off Christy Hemme***

Madison Rayne
Save it, for somebody who cares, ok! This is my time, and I already know what you're going to ask me so just save it. And I have to say how great it feels to be in a city that actually understands that Madison Rayne is undoubtedly the greatest female wrestler in this company, they even named this city after me. But it's not just to city that's named after me here, everything is. All of these sports teams from all different sports, have Madison in their names. Not just that though, I could walk across the street and get a big cup of Madison Coffee, and after the show, I could go out and get a big Madison steak. Everything in and about this city is named after me, and it's only fitting that it's Wisconsin's capital city. It's a great honor, that a city, would give me the recognition that I deserve. Well it would be, if this wasn't one of the worst cities I've ever been too.

***Having got the crowd on her side by praising the crowds hometown, the crowd turn on her and a large amount of boo's are heard, as Madison begins to insult the Wisconsin capital***

All of those sports teams that use my name, they all suck. Who the hell has heard of The Madison Mustangs? Nobody! This entire city is full of losers. Oh and the Madison Wolfpack? What the hell is that about? They're a disgrace, 99 years of competition and 8 teams and they've only won 21 championships, that's pathetic. The fact is, they didn't take my name to honor me, they took it, because when place hear my name, they think of a winner, and all of these idiots that live here, are just trying to mooch off of me. They could of been named after any other one of the "diva's" in here and it would of been fitting. They're all natural born losers, so honestly I'm not surprised that they chose my name, but it doesn't really fit the cities ethos of failure. Because let's face it, nobody would what to live somewhere called Christy, Wisconsin would they?

Christy Hemme
Just give it up Madison, I don't care. Do you actually think it makes you better then me, or something? Maybe it just makes you feel better since you haven't won in three weeks.

***Madison waits for a few seconds after Christy finishes talking before replying***

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Madson5

Madison Rayne
Maybe I'm better off with that loser from last week. And speaking of losers from last week, that kind of leads me to the big talking point, doesn't it. Why, oh why did Madison Rayne refuse to help Thickie James, and in the process enter herself into the poll for who should face Trish Stratus at Digital Decision. Well the answers kind of simple really. First of all, the fact that me helping out Thickie James, would of meant her also being in the running for a title shot, well I just didn't seem worth it to me, I mean what has she done, to be in the running for anything? It was her first week in XWL. And not that I need any reason at all to see Thickie get beaten up the way that she did, knowing that I was the only one that could help her, and knowing that she's done nothing to earn my help, or earn a title shot, made the decision to just stand by, and watch it all unfold, just that much more rewarding. And not that AJ or Natalya deserve a title shot anymore then she does, but they weren't planning on riding my coattails all the way to the top. And well everybody knows should either of them get that title shot, well they aren't going to win the title are they. Although it of begs the question who will they vote for?

Christy Hemme
Well there's Velvet Sky, AJ lee, Natalya or Lita, it's on...

***Madison Rayne cuts off Christy Hemme as she mentions Lita's name***

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Madson1

Madison Rayne
What about Lita? She beat Kelly Kelly to get into the voting...really that's how low the bars set for Lita? Beat a low class, low cost slut, who's been with more guys then she can count. I mean not that it's hard for Kelly to do that, seeing as she can only count up to three, and the only thing she knows is how to take her clothes off. And speaking of sluts, who just happened to beat STI Barbie? None other then Amy Dumbass, I mean what were the chances that the trashiest, skankiest, sluttiest two diva's in this place, had to face off the that spot in the polls. Although I guess at least Kelly didn't forget the name of the pay-per-view, not that it really matters, because neither of them have any right to go Digital Decision, when I'm not even up for voting.

***The crowd boo as Madison rips into Lita, then she continues insulting the vote options***

Then there's Natalya and AJ Lee, for people so irrelevant, who else could owe me so much? Everyone knows it's because me me, that they're on the poll. If it wasn't for the so clear realisation I had just moments before our match, it would of been me and Thickie James on that poll, and in all honesty, it wouldn't matter to me if I was teaming with AJ or Natalya, I wouldn't of helped them, I will not be someone’s shortcut to glory, but credit where credit is due, watching her tap out was priceless. But that's where the praise ends, and the brutal truth begins. Neither AJ or Natie could beat me one on one, hell they couldn't beat me two on one, add Mickie to the mix, and make it a three on one, and I'd still beat them. Apart from having her theme sung by Hannah Montana, she hasn't exactly got anything to offer has she? And what about Natalya? Talk about a man jaw. And what about that laugh? She sounds and looks completely hideous. It's like she's a more visually repulsive, Cruella de Vil or something. She looks just like Chyna with a bad dye job. And I don't mean Playboy cover man Chyna, I mean present day Chyna, complete with the dropping plastic surgery, and honestly she’s just about as valuable to wrestling as her. Nothing personnel, obviously.

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Madson4

***The crowd's boos continues, as Madison waits for a few seconds, before speaking about to last option***

Maybe, just maybe they vote for Velvet Sky? A women quite frankly, so devoid of knowing what solo success is actually about, and how you achieve it. Let's just look at the facts here. First of all she was with Angelina, and who was the one winning the titles exactly? Oh wait, that was Angelina, then Angelina got replaced, by yours truly, and I became the three time TNA Knockout champion, and Velvet was stuck on a big fat zero. And even in XWL the trend remained the same, I mean ok she might be beaten up a few models here and there along the way, but at the end of the day, which one of the Beautiful People is Miss Money in the Bank? Is it Velvet Sky? No I didn't think so. It's Angelina in the spotlight AGAIN. And poor little Velvet is left out again, And whilst Angelina runs around in a turban attacking Layla, Velvet's doing what exactly? Oh wait, I forgot she's trying to pander to the fans for the sympathy vote, so she can finally get that title shot, she never truly deserved. No really, I hope she gets it, because it would be sooo funny, to see the poster child of lying around mooching off of everybody else's success, try to beat Trish Stratus. And even if some does somehow mange to pull off the biggest of upsets, it would be the best thing in the world, to see her celebrations cut sort, by the her friend, Angelina chasing in her Money in the Bank briefcase, on the easiest opponent possible.

***The crowd boo and chant "Velvet/Stratus" making it known that it's their preferred choice for Digital Decision***

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Madson2

Now enough about everybody else, and let's talk about something people actually want to hear. Let's talk about me, Madison Rayne. Let's talk about how when I finally get my overdue title shot, I'll earn it by merit, not because of some stupid popularity contest, I'm going to earn it, like I've earnt everything in my career, by being the best. And just in case there's any doubt, whether or not Madison Rayne's still got what it takes. Maybe they should pay special attention on what I do to Victoria tonight. Because tonight when I step into the ring with Victoria, even though it might not seem like it, after I beat her down, and show her exactly what her place is on Breakdown, that being at the very bottom of the ladder, I just hope so doesn't take it the wrong way, because as far as I can tell I'm just doing her a favour, just like I did for her before, I'm going to show her exactly who the Queen Bee is around here, and I can tell you it's not Trish Stratus, it's definitely not Angelina Love with her magic briefcase, and it sure as hell is not, nor will it ever be Victoria, there's only one person who can rightfully call herself the Queen Bee, and that's me. MADISON RAYNE!

***Madison flicks her hair back, and storms off, as the crowd boo, and Breakdown heads to commercial***

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:36 am

Hyde wrote:

{Lucky Cannon}
That's right, I will work my way up to the Number One Contender Spot for the IC Title for Supremacy... and I will face some Loser... Orton... Barrett.. it doesn't matter.. I will be the one holding up the title at the end of the night..[/color]

[/center]

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  1413y8y
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011    XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 7/10/2011 - 7/17/2011
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next