Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Survey October 2013

Go down 
+19
Liam
sdogg50c
Shug
Twiztid
Stay✔
Jonguin
TheKrzyOne
DashingDJUrie
P1
DieCobros
#NOTSEME
P.R Son
Sex Ferguson
T-Roll
Pats
Dash
Bang
Austin
TheFilthParade
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL Survey October 2013 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm

It's that time again.  We've decided to post the surveys more frequently, maybe every 3 months or so instead of yearly so we can keep up to date with people's opinions of XWL.  We know sometimes people might not want to state their feelings for whatever reason, but now you have a chance to let us know what you think.  Let us know what we can improve on to help you enjoy XWL more.  Just fill out the survey below with your thoughts and opinions and everything you post will be taken on board and under consideration.  Don't be afraid or worried about posting a negative opinion if you have one, this survey is for both positive and negative feedback so we can look to improve XWL.  Think of the survey as a review of the situation or as some kind of a temperature check with the goal being to make XWL a better place.  Feedback can only be a good thing going forward.  The more people that can fill this out, the better we can evaluate the league as a whole.

The Survey
What's your favorite thing about XWL?

What's your least favorite?

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help XWL grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva?

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it?

What are your opinions on the current XWL Championships? 

What do you think of how you've been booked?

What is your opinion of the way contenders for titles are decided?

What is your opinion of the Admin Approved Superstars?  Do you understand what it means to be Admin Approved and is there any way this can be improved?

How do you feel about the 24 hour waiting period after applying for a recently available Superstar to allow others to also log their interest?  Can this be improved in any way?

What is your overall opinion of XWL?  Why?

How much of the stuff posted on XWL Breakdown do you read on a weekly basis?

How do you feel about the Admins that are in charge of running the site?

Does anything need to be changed heading into the new game WWE 2K14?

Do you have any thoughts on the XWL posters and how they can be made better?  Any thoughts about who is on the posters?

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:04 pm

The Survey
Currently promos have been really fun to do over past few months, even more so now with HBK/Dolph

Matches, but that's mainly because of '13. Hopefully that changes with 2k14.
Personally, i think some of the booking. ie title contenders are badly chosen but thats just me.

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help XWL grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?
I'd suggest stuff if asked. I think one thing which i brought up before, was contender matches. They're back to be been rarely done, and I think it's better because it gives two people a chance at getting a shot.

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?
Sure

Most weeks, all.

I think the site is good, it's improved a lot over past year or so. The chat box seems kinda pointless now as everyone just uses Skype.

I think they're fine.

Not too bad, sometimes I tend to face the same people a lot but overall I don't mind.

Well they're pretty much chosen on  how the admins think, which is fine for the most part. Somtimes it honestly does seem like some contenders are pulled from nowhere. I think there needs to be a clear on what it takes to get a title shot. Has some have got a title shot from a month of promos... then others are consistent for months on end but don't get much. Plus I think it'd be nice to see new people getting more shots and chances in things like MITB at FS.

What is your opinion of the Admin Approved Superstars?  Do you understand what it means to be Admin Approved and is there any way this can be improved?
It's okay to some point, I understand the point of wanting some superstars to be active in the league but I do think sometimes it  can also make people like they're forced into promoing.

How do you feel about the 24 hour waiting period after applying for a recently available Superstar to allow others to also log their interest?  Can this be improved in any way?
I don't mind it for newly available superstars, gives everyone a fair chance.

Promo's are really fun to do at the moment, matches not so much.  Shows seem really slow at the moment, but I'm guessing that's because 2k14 Is out in a few weeks.

I try to get most of it read, i do miss some bits but overall try get it all.

Mostly are ok, I think it's clear that there's some admins who put in more work than others,As some seem non existent on the site(apart from posting their stuff). Whilst they may help out on Skype to some point, I think that they must also be visible on the site and help out on here too, It's the same admins approving contracts and stuff all the time, minor thing but it would be good to see others get involved in that too so all the work is shared, and no admin feels like they're doing everything.

I don't think so, as mostly the gameplay will be the same.

Do you have any thoughts on the XWL posters and how they can be made better?  Any thoughts about who is on the posters?
The posters are generally awesome, but awesome graphics isn't a vital part of the league, but they do look good and the roster pics are awesome. I do think that the people on the posters are generally the same users for most of the time. I know its because they're active lots but it would be nice to have others involved like MCMG, or other maybe not just the "top" guys/divas but other guys who are active.

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?
Not really sure, I think most stuff was covered in the survey. But If I think of anything I'll add it.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:19 pm

Feuds, promos and members. Basically everything that isn't matches. Having fun in the feuds I'm currently in, the random promos I've done with others lately have been fun. And just talking to members are pretty fun. So yeah, everything besides matches.

Like Gaz said, the matches. I just dread to play '13 now a days and I try to stay off it as much as I can because I really don't want to go and do like 30+ minute matches now that 2K14 is about to come out. I really hope they fixed it because god, I hate playing '13 so much now a days.

I'm an admin, of course I would. I'll get back to you on the what should be done part, can't exactly think of any ideas off the top of my head.

I'm an admin, of course I would.

I'll admit, as of lately I've not cared about bothering to do my matches and kinda pulled a Jon and just not done them. Main reason is with all the 2K14 stuff being revealed, the motivation to play '13 anymore kinda goes down and down as something new gets revealed. Once 2K14 comes out, I'm fine being booked as all my people just right now, I couldn't be bothered to play '13 lmao.

I think the site is basically as good as it is going to get besides some minor upgrades that could be thought of. The shows themselves are good to, something seems odd but that may be because school just started like close to a month ago but I don't know. The shows are still good and the feuds are still good despite that.

All of them are good. They all have holders that promo every week and prove why they are the champions. One thing I'll admit is I'd like to see more of a feud for a championship rather then just one month and boom, new contender. That has mainly happened with the Intercontinental Championship (which I'm not saying it's Stays fault or trying to offend him) and I'd just like to see more feuds coming out of all the championships rather then challenger after challenger.

I make sure I get good matches for myself. No but seriously, most of the time I do get booked in good matches so it is usually no big deal for me but on the off chance I do have a match I just don't want to do because of who I'm facing or something along those lines, I just don't do it. Overall, I'm booked fine and I've liked most of the matches I've been apart of as of lately. Can't stand matches more then 30 minutes long anymore but still fun while they last.

Coming from an admin's point of view, I think we are fair about it. The people who get championship matches are the members who deserve them by promoing actively and just being good members overall.

Like I said in a previous survey, it gets the job done and stops all most superstars (because some still do get wasted) from being wasted on members who won't promo as them. I understand what it means to the extent, I don't know how to explain it really but I know why it is here and what the point of it is. The only improvement is something that admins have talked about is that we need an actual definition for admin approved. Some people think it means this while others think it means this, that is more of an admin thing though.

I think it's great and there is no reason to be against it. It gives everyone a fair chance to take someone, especially when in the past someone would tell someone when they are about to drop a superstar/diva just so they would get them. Sure, it wasn't against the rules but it sucked for whoever may have wanted that superstar/diva. I don't think it can be improved, perfect amount of time and all.

I'd give the league a strong 9 out of 10, mainly because even though it may be really good, it will always have some minor flaws that stop it from being a perfect league.

I try to read most, but sometimes I'm just not in a reading mood and I may not read something right when it is posted or I may end up accidentally missing something because something else was posted after it.

They all suck.

As of right now, no. But maybe when the game comes out something may be changed but for the most part, no.

As long as they look good and have someone who makes sense on them, then I'm pretty fine with them. They have always looked good so it's just a matter of who makes the cut. Like I said, doesn't matter to me who is on the poster as long as it makes sense for them to be on it. What I mean by that is if we had Undertaker be on November To Remember poster when we don't even have an Undertaker, stuff like that.

Nope, nothing else needs to be addressed in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:27 pm

I just doing matches and playing other games with you guys. And Penguin <3

I don't really like how it's got really cliquey lately and everyone's just bitching behind peoples backs, seems kind of stupid really. People seem to want to start a divide between groups of people when we're all supposed to be in it together for fun.

I kind of done that already in admin chats, so yes. There's some things I'd like to add, just don't know how to go about adding it.

Yes.

All of them preferably, depends one the hours I'm working that week though.

I don't really know, I think activity needs to rise really but that should go up with 2K14 coming out.

I think the IC and US need to be defined better, now that it's one brand again.

I'm new as Cesaro, pretty inactive as Colt, Eagles is doing alright, so can't complain. I was delighted at how I booked as Cactus Jack though...

I think he need to ignore who the member is more, but with so many switches and people on breaks it's hard to do that atm.

It sucks that we needed to bring it in, but but if you're not planning on promoing and taking a guy in demand then you're a bit of a douche.

I'm OK with it, but I can see how it could get annoying.

It used to be a lot better, I think it's just one of those things though, WWE 13 servers suck and that hurt us a lot, and people seem to be really negative about XWL lately, hopefully this survey will enlighten me as to why.

I try to read it all, but I've failed doing that the last few weeks.

I really like that stuff that gets said in admin chats I later get sent Skype's about members bitching about stuff we've talked about in admin chats, it's really great of whatever admin that continually does that. Keep up the good work.

I'd like more clarification of authority figures and such, to make it easier for new members. Activity needs to go up, some in-game rules might need changing, but we don't know until the game is out.

Adam as Dolph was on two this year, I actually wanted to change the second one to somebody else but was told not to. I try to do it based on who's been doing really good stuff, sometimes yeah have a crappy selection of renders, sometimes the render isn't good for what I'm going for, like The Monster Bash, it was going to be Del Rio, but after making the poster I didn't like how it looked with Del Rio so I used Cody, which in my opinion anyway looks way better, plus hasn't been on a poster in over a year.

And to answer Gaz's bit about MCMG, I would like to put them on a poster, but I'm not a big fan of their renders, if I think of something good that will fit them then they'll be on one, same as with a few people really. It's not a case of me refusing to put them or whoever else on a poster, which it seems a few people have decided that's 100% true.

Just tell us what you genuinely think, otherwise we're not going to know what you guys think, there's a direct link to PM the admins and mods on the homepage of the forum now to(thanks to Austin), so it's easier to contact us if anyone has a problem or wants some information about thing.
Back to top Go down
Dash
Upper Mid Card
Dash

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:38 pm

The Survey

Rivalries, promos, write ups. It feels like people put more effort into it over here and it's one of the reasons that I stayed around as long as I have.

Arguements? I guess it goes without saying that there's going to be drama in any league, but all I can say is I wish it wasn't a part of XWL. I'm not entirely keen on the idea of only being allowed to go on break as a character if you go on break as them all. I know it doesn't really affect me anymore since I only have one character but I still think it's an unnecessary rule. Some people may just burn themselves out as one guy and want to continue on as another with the option of returning to their first one. I don't see anything wrong with it if they actually do return and remain active.

I don't want to see the place die so yeah if I have any ideas I'll be sure to suggest them. I think the best idea right now though is to wait it out until 2k14 and then mass advertise. Both online on the game and on forums. XWL needs more activity than it currently has.

Yes.

I'm lowering down to just using Orton so this doesn't really concern me. But when I was two superstars and a diva, I enjoyed being booked as all three. Looking at the card at 10Pm on Sunday night to see who I was against was like a tiny second long thrill.

I don't think it would necessarily improve it but maybe a power rankings. More comments on promos would be nice too. It's always nice to know whether your promo was enjoyed by anyone or whether you're wasting your time. I think that backstage fallout thing from a couple weeks ago was awesome too, should definitely bring that back as a recurring thing.

I'm not really sure what to say about this. I don't see any huge issues so I guess I'll leave it at that.

I think when I was Aries it always outshined what I was doing as Orton which is both good and bad but it didn't really feel like any thought was going into what Orton would be booked in that week. I'm not saying that's a bad thing though.

I think it's the best way to decide contenders to be honest. To have all the admins compile their thoughts and come to an agreement together on who deserves the opportunity.

I'm not sure how the rule can be improved but I do feel like people are taking advantage of it by not promoing until just before they're due to be warned just so they can hold onto their character. I know the same thing could be said about me right before I went on a break, but I just don't think it's right to do that across long periods of time.

I think this is a good idea since it gives everyone who wants to be that superstar the opportunity to be them rather than just have someone end up getting them just because they lucked out in seeing the thread first.

XWL has always been the league that no other league would ever be as good as in my opinion. Not sure why... Maybe because of the members, the booking, the admins, the graphics, or maybe all four things together.  But I think it's a pretty amazing league.

Not going to lie, I only read the things that interest me. Basically a storyline that's peaked my interest or a promo from a new guy or a promo from someone who constantly delivers. Or if someone recommends that I read something, I'll read it.

I feel like they've all played their roles well these last couple of months.

I think we'll have to play the game ourselves to be able to answer this.

It feels like XWL has started to go like WWE and put random superstars on their posters. I feel like Alberto Del Rio should have been on the poster this month after putting down Kane and winning the chamber. Nothing against Jon as Cody, I just think Del Rio would have made more sense. I've heard that Del Rio might be on the poster for November to Remember, but I feel like Morrison deserves that one his Intercontinental reign will have lasted a whole year by then. If Morrison ever deserved to be on a poster, it's this one.

Not really.

Back to top Go down
Pats
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 7:44 pm

The Survey

The quality of the shows and the community

I know I might get crap for this and I take full responsibility for the inactivity I've shown at times but sometimes the pressure to get stuff in is a little overwhelming with school, friends and if personal crap comes up.

We need to have a more open and friendly community. Make the chat active again and get some threads going please.

Change the name for Monster's Bash in a PPV naming thread, imo it's worse than Over The Limit.

I only have one person so...

I can't think of any really, this is the best free hosted site I've ever seen.

The United Championship has been resurrected because of Shelley and big props to Krzy for that. The Intercontinental Championship should be mine. </3 :(This might sound like vintage 16 y/o but I've never really paid attention to the Divas division. Mostly because we're a TV-14 show yet I've never seen anything on Breakdown resembling anything WWE did with the Divas from 1999-2006 which not only sucks but it makes the division look cheesy and unrealistic I'm not saying every week but c'mon guys. As for the World Heavyweight Championship, before Seme won the EC (Congrats btw I knew you could do it <3) and Austin cashed in, I was talking to RCP and me and him were saying that there needs to be new faces in the WHC he looked at archives and said that the scene before Eye For An Eye was the same from 2010. Now I know King Of The Ring was supposed to bring in new faces and Red pulled it off again so I can't blame admins on that but all I'm saying is, keep the picture like it is plz.

Well I haven't been booked in a while so #Conspiracy :pfu:But for real, whenever I ask to be booked against someone big my wish is always granted so I can't complain.

I don't know how contenders for titles are decided lol. I would suggest a system of some sort or number one contenders matches.

I think that it's fine but I think the warnings should be given after a month unless said person is in a feud and the other person suffers because of it.

The idea is solid but do you really expect a new member to beat Red or someone like that in a promo-off?

I think that it's the best WWE Games' league ever but that doesn't mean it's perfect and I think we always need to improve.

I read the stuff from people that I know about so I would say every other promo.

Oh boy.

David: Great owner, Great guy, Listens to everything you have to say, is always honest and the perfect face for the league.

Red: Nicest guy in the league, Probably the best XWL member ever when we're talking about whose been the best at the games and cut the best promos. Shield 4 lyfe <3

Vice (Austin): Nice guy, Good sense of humor, young enough and he's known me the longest out of anyone in this league so he's always relate-able. Great to see him succeed.

Stay: Unforgiven </3 Clash Of Champions Breakdown </3

Bang: We've had our ups and downs but he's a great member and admin so no hard feelings.

I think this means anything relating to the game that needs to be changed? Nothing really, except with weight detection off it will look goofy when Big Show gets Catapulted into a Yes Lock.

The posters have been great but don't get me started on the PPV theme songs. plain mischief:

I'm back! I love you all and thanks for accepting me guys I've had ups and downs these past 10 months but I wanna thank all of you for an amazing time and let's keep rolling!
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:19 pm

The Survey

I like the atmosphere, to be honest. Just nice guys all around.

Zack.

I believe it is going good as it is. People have been coming by and leaving all the time so I believe it's a steady flow.

I could offer some suggestions from time to time if asked. I wouldn't be bothered.

Considering I only have one person right now, this isn't to my concern but I feel as though the people who are given the most attention should be booked more. But if it's equal balance, (such as David for an example.) then book them all rather well why don't ya!

Booking matches that may get done with some of the newer guys maybe? I know I have had trouble with that in the past but since my break I don't know whether that is still a problem.

What are your opinions on the current XWL Championships?\
My only problem is that I am not holding one. XD

But in all seriousness, I have no real take on this.

Eh, before my break I feel as though I got low balled with a couple of the newer guys who wouldn't answer my messages, to be honest. Coming back, and my feud with Jerry so far, I am hoping that I won't be dealing with that again but I can if need be, considering I am only so active.

Oh boy. The last instance I saw of someone getting a title shot that I cared about was after my feud with Kenny King. To be honest, I was a tad bit upset by that because he got the shot and I didn't, though we both pulled our own weight as well as me winning that match at the ppv against him. Razz

I'm not worried about it now, but at that moment, I felt robbed.

What is your opinion of the Admin Approved Superstars? Do you understand what it means to be Admin Approved and is there any way this can be improved?
This seems all good, in my opinion.

How do you feel about the 24 hour waiting period after applying for a recently available Superstar to allow others to also log their interest? Can this be improved in any way?
I love this, to be honest. The fact that anyone can ask for someone and have their fair chance to prove why they want them is great.

What is your overall opinion of XWL? Why?
I honestly like it. Activity on the site and shows are high as well as the happy atmosphere.

Oh... I don't usually have all the time in the world to check the site and when I do it's to write a promo, check my matches, and check up on little things. I sometimes see a promo I like and read them (such as when Shuggz first got Wyatt a while ago) but as for the show as a whole, I never get anywhere with it. A few promos every once in a while that I take interest in but I don't get all wrapped up in it all the time.

They all seem level headed. Yay.

Maybe some of the rules once the game comes out, but right now, nothing we can do about it.

Do you have any thoughts on the XWL posters and how they can be made better? Any thoughts about who is on the posters?
I feel the biggest feud should be placed on the posters. Maybe have a group vote on who should be on them or something? They all look good though.

Starting a "We hate Zack" campaign. Who's in?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Promos and feuds where people promo every week or have something happen each week to make it continue.

People whining about things when they don't put the effort in anyway.  Also on occasion, people getting opportunities based on who they are not what they've done.

Yes, I already do.  When 2K14 is out I'm planning on playing random people early on too so if I come across anyone decent I'll be offering them the link to the site.

Yes, I already do.

All.

Maybe a feedback centre of some kind where people can post what they think of shows, going into as much detail as they like.  It could be a full blown review or a quick comment.  Whatever.  It's always nice to read feedback on anything.

I think there's a big gulf in quality between the Intercontinental and World title, (nothing against Stay).  I think the IC title isn't held in as high regard as it once was and it seems all the top tier guys are stuck in the World ranks forever.  It shows in promos and matches how big the gulf is between the two.

It's been good.  The only small complaint I have is that it would be nice to get a straightforward title match for once someday instead of having to run a gauntlet, win a tournament, or whatever.  I can't remember the last time I had a straight up 1v1 with the chance to become a champion, it's been at least a year and a half and that was for the 15 title which anyone could challenge for each week.  I've always been a replacement in any title tournaments, gauntlets whatever too, never first choice to take part in them it seems...

I think the decision process is fine with the admins each bringing up names, but again, I sometimes feel that on occasion opportunities are given based on the person, not on the effort the person has put in.  I think it should be entirely on the person's efforts and nothing else.

I like the idea behind it but I think it needs to be reviewed and clarified further.  Especially the names who fall under it.

I think it makes things fairer as in the past it would be first come first serve and if you were on the site at the right time you could be lucky enough to pick up someone who had just become free before anyone else even had a chance to declare interest.

I think it's the best league and it's great but at times people take it too seriously or kick up a fuss over nothing which sours it for me.  The good usually outweighs the bad and the creativity and imagination shown by most is amazing.

All of it without fail.  I enjoy reading it all too and appreciate all the efforts that people make.

I think it's a good team... there's a good balance there and we all seem to do stuff now although it might not seem it sometimes.  Now and again there are communication issues but we've worked on that a lot.  I just wish they read everything that was posted as sometimes it doesn't seem that way at all.  Whatever comes up in the week, admins should still read everything that's posted, or what is the point of being an admin?

I think the ingame Overalls are a bit odd this year, so maybe those can be reviewed and not just CAWs this year.  Finishing matches by submission now that they no longer appear to be an auto-win could be looked into too.

Maybe a poll each month asking who should be on it would be cool.

The negative attitude a lot of people seem to hold towards XWL at the moment needs to be stamped out.  Criticizing people behind their backs rather than making the issues known to whoever/whatever is the problem won't solve anything either.  Hopefully this thread can take some steps towards fixing it, but I didn't like what I witnessed in a certain Skype conversation a few weeks ago. Joking or not, it wasn't nice.
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:39 pm

The members are cool. I never seem to have a bad match against anyone.

The same people seem to switch a lot. I know it doesn't effect me at all, but it kind of gets old seeing those people switch and admins accepting their contracts/interests anyway.

XWL probably doesn't need it, seeing new people sign-up all the time, but maybe advertising on sites and on Xbox. Idk.

Not really.

All Superstars/Divas.

There always seems to be a promo-ception during shows, where a page will be full of nothing but promos. I'm not saying this is a bad thing, but maybe there could be a format of the number of promos that can be posted between each match.

It's all good. If I could request a title... I would like to request XWL have a 24/7 Championship. It's basically the same rules as the Hardcore Championship. It can be defended at anytime. On a show or not. We could have a thread where members would apply to get a shot. A list would be made of all the challengers. The champion will be given a certain amount of time to defended it. If they can't defended, they will forfeit the title to the challenger. If for some reason the challenger can't play the match, they will lose their shot and put at the bottom of the list.

Not complaints. Great job to the bookers.

Ranking System. Not like a points deal, but like a Power-25 type thing. The admins/mods will discuss weekly who they think deserves to be ranked at whatever number.

I miss my undertakey... Crying or Very sad 

I remember when I picked up Reigns, how I had to wait 24-hours even though he was available for like... 15 days. I understand him only being available for like 3-4 days and him having to have a 24 hour waiting period, but not 15 days.

I feel it's gotten more fun over the past year. Good people.

I don't have an exact number... I usually read the stuff that seems interesting.

For the most part, everyone is helpful and reasonable.

Nope.

Personally, I feel with Roman Reigns being the alphamale of XWL, he should be on everything. From the posters to the website's background... everything.

Yes, where exactly is this spaghetti the scrolly-thingy talks about? I've very hungry.

Last edited by ZV on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sex Ferguson
Mid Card
Sex Ferguson

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 8:56 pm

T-Roll wrote:

Zack.

Starting a "We hate Zack" campaign. Who's in?

in
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:02 pm

One thing I forgot to add was things like title rematches, sometimes due to things like No1 Contender Chambers, people don't get their rematches... So it would be nice to see them get them on Breakdown or something... Title matches on breakdown are always good.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:12 pm

My favorite part has always been, though...I'll be honest, lately it's lacked it. But as always it's been the community, the way it feels like a second family and we all do other stuff besides matches and feuds, play other games and stuff, random chats, it's nice, or it was.

I don't like how it gets so personal, or how groups feel the need to bash so many things or the league, instead of venting their issue in a way that can solve it, not add fuel to the fire. I think a big issue, and my least favorite part of XWL, is the drama. One main thing I'll say, is if you have an issue with someone, or something in the league, like a policy, don't ruin promos by "shooting on it" because that's never solved anything, and it really takes the quality down. Promos are meant to be enjoyed, they're supposed to be fun, and that's another thing, I know it's supposed to be "one" thing but lately as the owner, I don't like what I see at times. The drama, the attitudes, the shady behavior, the mob mentality, this is supposed to be fun, and I said it a few weeks ago, if it wasn't for my awesome storylines with Austin, I'd have probably left the league. So we as a community need to bring this place back to my vision, a fun place, a second family, not a tension filled mess.

I can't begin to think of what to do, I'm always trying to think of new things for the league, beneficial ideas, but with the lapses in the admin team, the way people act at times, the way some things are handled, it all just needs to be fixed and I don't know where to begin.

Always do, will continue to.

I'm good being booked as everyone unless specified otherwise.

I really wish we could get a weekly review going, maybe alternating panels I don't know....but I think that's a huge thing the league lacks, stuff goes up, and nothing is really said about any of it. Hell even the simple comments we had a few months ago, they weren't reviews but it basically gave your feelings of what was posted in a few words, that would be great to have more of. I also think we maybe need some kind of thread to vent your issues, instead of behind peoples backs...Maybe express what's bugging you, an open forum so to speak where nothing you say is used against you but the person or the issue in the league maybe against a policy can be discussed in response to clear the air and prevent it from becoming more of an issue than it needs to be. It could be unnecessary but people don't message people as it is when they have issues, they just talk behind their backs, so I think while it may be a bit "out there" it could give them that platform.

This differs from time to time, but sometimes things don't go like you'd like. I'd love more of a story on the I.C challengers like everyone else, but in some of the previous challengers cases, it's not been able to continue. Krzy however has done a nice job of bringing the U.S title back to a good image, it was being passed around like nothing with no story, but now it has it. The Divas title is doing okay, could be better, could be worse but at least it has a story which is what's important. The World....it's tricky, we've had these number one contender things in recent months to kinda throw stuff out of whack but there's still some strong contenders there so about like the divas, could be better, could be worse.

Just won The Money in the Bank, can't complain?

Something people might not know, but sometimes, we'd actually love to do contenders matches or something, but there's not a way to do them. Like okay an example, since we're being open and honest. Graves was dropped, totally okay, understood and all that. That throws the PPV plans out, Jomo needs a new challenger, so who gets it? Looking at the roster, seeing who has been active, who would want it, who is free, and who deserves it? We've had some switches, some people cease activity, so it's difficult. A lot of variables come into play, its more than just "who do we like" for me it's what's the options, who's done what, who's been active, who was recently in the scene, you have to be apart of it to really see the challenge in it. We just like some of you want to do all these things, but at times, while it may look like it can happen to you, we find out it can't and that doesn't leave us with many options, if any.

My take on admin approved, is superstars that are "big" but maybe not who used to be big. Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, guys like that are popular in leagues meaning they're always wanted, most usually promo as them, and so when you have people like that, in such high demand, you need to take measures to be sure that they aren't wasted. I feel it's a mistake to add too many names to the whole AA policy, but I feel it's needed to ensure that guys that everyone always wants, are being used, and people as them are being active. Like Hulk Hogan, he's a huge name in wrestling history, but for leagues, no one that does anything, or has real interest in him, ever takes him and does all these promos if any. That's why I'm reconsidering some names currently on it, such as Undertaker because while he's a big name, typically he's not someone that stays active promo wise. It just needs to be reevaluated as a whole.

Best decision we've made. No one can call "dibs" no one can get an advantage by being secretly told that someone is about to come free, it's the fairest way possible and I think it's perfect as is.

It's a love/hate relationship. I love my storylines/feuds, who I am and stuff....but the stupid issues, the hidden hatred, the behind your back talking, it's all so childish and now that I'm working....I don't have the patience I once did on some things, so we all just need to grow up and say what we feel, sort out the issues, and actually enjoy this place or we might as well close up shop because I've wanted to leave I think three times this year, several last year, I'm sure others have felt the same, so let's just cut this shit out, have fun, and shut the fuck up about every little thing we don't like.

I said this earlier, but with my work schedule and how I feel after usually, if it's posted at the start of week when I'm kinda "fresh" I read as it goes up or as I come on. But after like Wednesday I kinda work on my own stuff, then read what I missed throughout random periods in the rest of week. Or at the latest I read it on Monday, but I always read everything.

Love/hate here too. We say one thing, we agreed on this, that, and then people forget, or act like they don't have thirty seconds at the most to respond to a contract when the site shows they've been on it...we just need to work together better, which we had a great example of that two weeks ago, so it can be done, we just need follow through.

I don't even know what's different about '14 that wasn't in '13 because I'm so incredibly unhyped for the game...when it's out I'll maybe have some ideas but until then I just hope they fix the broken Ladder, Elimination Chamber, Six Man Tags and one on one matches.

Here's the thing, the people saying so and so should be on it, are saying someone who was just on it as their other character/s should be on it. Which is kind of defeating the point or am I just not getting it? You want new faces on the poster, meaning members, right? I feel like whoever has a good render to fit the ideal theme is a good choice, like Alberto didn't look good on the MB one, so Bang changed it to Cody because he wanted one that looked good. Jon also hadn't been on a poster in I'm pretty sure a year or over, so that is someone "new" in my definition.

I think I've been open and incredibly honest, let's work together to put the fun back in the league, or else we'll need to find a new owner. coffee
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 9:13 pm

The writing of promos and the people.

WWE 13 matches.

No and nothing. I want to shrink shrivel and die.

I think I do.

If I have them then book me unless instructed otherwise.

Nothing really comes to mind.

I think the situation is good.  *Insert beginning to tag title argument* troll 

Perfect.

As long as it's kept fair then we should be good.

Yessir.

I think it's a good system.

It's in a decent place, activity is kinda low but I'm sure that'll pick up with the new game coming out.

I try and read most but I do miss some stuff.

BOOOOOOOO!

We'll have to play and see.

Poor me :(Got rejected this month. :PJK I enjoy the posters and the special stuff we do for PPV's and have no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
DieCobros
Jobber
DieCobros

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 10:51 pm

I know I'm new here, but I'll answer these to the best of my ability according to my observations and what I've heard.

The Survey

Probably the overall structure. It's very organized, and the site looks nice. Everything's conducted in a timely fashion. Yeah. I LIKE DAT

From what I've noticed, the fact that the same few people actually do promos and (From what I've heard) people doing promos once every 3 weeks for characters that are Admin Approved. And people not doing promos in general.

A functioning, lively chatbox. Skype sucks ass on Windows 8.
I KNOW this rule is to make sure that the match isn't desynched, but I don't really like rule #4. Reason being, Charisma only affects taunts, and if I do a short taunt and my opponent does a taunt that lasts longer, it gives him much more of an advantage by giving him more momentum. Just my two cents on that.

YES!!!!

In my case, one main person. It prevents confusion, frustration and conflicting situations.

A good chatbox
Voting on matches/match types
Promo reviews
Ranking system
Superstar of the week
A thread with everyone's finishers/signatures. If people change them, then people will be pissed when they're hit with a finisher they didn't even know the other guy had.
A thread dedicated to promo beginners, teaching them the ins and outs of the format.

Good.......I guess?

Pretty decently I guess, my first match here looks to be exciting.

You do the work, you promo, you deserve it. If you don't do anything, and it shows that you don't really care, you don't deserve a title shot. Simple as that.

It makes sense, but as mentioned earlier, I think you guys need to be more strict on people doing promos once every 3 weeks........

It's great, it allows others to have a fair chance.

It's good, but I guess needs more activity and a livelier community.

I read most of it. The same couple of people who do promos that I mentioned earlier do a pretty fantastic job.

David's a G, he helped me out quite a bit recently. The others seem to be cool too.

No catapult finishers. 1. It looks stupid when a guy like HBK can toss Big Show up like he's nothing. 2. From what I've heard, they're completely irreversible, so it'd be broken. Although we'd have to wait until it comes out for us to know.

I've only seen the Monster Bash poster, and I thought that looked cool.....

I'm excited to see what the future holds! I'm looking forward to meeting new peeps here.

Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:17 pm

The Survey

West Side Army

Scrolling "Latest topics" on laggy laptop lol

No idea. Not really been around enough recently.

Yeah, but the admins seemed to have it covered.

One.

Title shots being based either on superstar or member consistently. Not going back and forth. also more legit contender matches.

Needs moar X-Treme Title for the people who work or school or both or whatever and have really busy lives outside of XWL to stay interested in the league.

I like it.

^^ look at the answer two above this one.

I like it.

I like it.

I like it.

None really cept for Krzy's WSA stuff. And whoever I am feuding with at the time.

A little intense in some areas. Otherwise good.

Not that I can think of that I haven't already talked about.

I like it.

I like it.

Back to top Go down
DashingDJUrie
Mid Card
DashingDJUrie

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:35 pm

The Survey

Well, as some may know, but some may not, I'm a part of a different fed as well as this one. It was my first fed ever and we've had a rule called the TKO system where if you're hit with three finishers in row, thirty seconds apart, you must stay down. While that may help reduce match length etc, I feel it's cheated me many times. So that's why I like how it's done here, where you must hit three finisher before be able to pin. I've had nothing but good matches so far, save the last few weeks. I've also been having a great time feuding with Alex Shelley. he's challenged me when writing our promos and it makes it much more fun.

Dark wolf.

I don't know, I can't think of anything right now, maybe a cap on switching? It's getting to be to much.

Of course.

Well, I'd say King is my main guy, so yeah.

I don't see anything wrong to be honest.

I've seen that you guys have trashed a ton of titles. Maybe that's because a lack of members, I don't know. But ugh. . . _#TagTitles

Honestly, the last few weeks have been pretty bad. I know that Zack and I tried to get ours done, but we just couldn't, that was both our faults. But the past two weeks I've been booked against inactive people and was unable to get the matches done. I'd say to please book me against more active people, but it's not a big deal, I know that there's not a ton of members and you do what you gotta do.

I liked the way I was chosen for a shot at the U.S. title. It was so unexpected and out of nowhere and that just made is cooler. I felt like I was noticed, because I did put in a good amount of work my first month here and I'm glad that it was recognized. I think I've done a fairly good job with what was given to me.

Sure, and I totally agree.

It's a good idea and doesn't need to be improved, in my opinion.

I love it, maybe that's just because I've had two amazing feuds so far with two great members, but I look forward to being here for a while.

I paid attention to the Ziggler/Jericho feud a lot, it was one of my favorites at the time. I read a few promos here and there ever week. As of now I'm liking the Ted/Edge one. Some good stuff.

They've been awesome so far.

We'll have to wait and see.

They look great to me.

_#KennyKing4Champ
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Like the idea for a thread with everyone's fins/sigs. Klass
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 11:59 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
Like the idea for a thread with everyone's fins/sigs. Klass
As do I, actually would be a nice edition, could go on the new quick links sidebar too.
Back to top Go down
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 4:07 pm

DashingDJUrie wrote:

Dark wolf.

EY > Kenny King

troll dance 
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 5:50 pm

Ash. And Bang.

I was really annoyed when I found out some admins agree with David just to avoid any arguments. How is an admin team supposed to run efficiently if the admins don't actually discuss the issues? Maybe I shouldn't bring this up, it all went down a few weeks ago, maybe it's been resolved by now. The lack of an active site is really depressing too, this place is most fun when everybody visits the forum and erm... chats on the chatbox. I kind of hate how everybody just uses Skype now, it almost discourages board activity in a way. It was refreshing to have people on the chat yesterday.

I'm filling this out so I guess so.

Yeah, and the last two cards have been booked pretty well if you ask me. Would like to see you guys keep up with this pace, I'm looking forward to Cody/Edge this week and I haven't been excited for anything WWE '13 in a year.

Right now it's best for me to only be booked as Cody. I guess I could try to have Fandango and Summer Rae booked in a few weeks

I would like to see the scroll make a comeback. For shows I'm not really sure what to do, what can you really do besides matches, promos, and reviews?

I think we have the right amount of champions right now. There's no need for more than two midcard titles.

Gut.

Not a fan to be honest, contender matches are a must. Having three admins choosing the guy is a bad idea, in all honesty. I think in order to deserve a title shot, you should be active promo wise and play decent in your matches. (I know this is really ironic because I just had a run with the World Title, but I wasn't even supposed to win blame Adam.) It seems like the admins have been choosing contenders on who promos and who doesn't, which is the wrong of going about it.

What is your opinion of the Admin Approved Superstars? Do you understand what it means to be Admin Approved and is there any way this can be improved?
Do I really need to get into this again? I'm tired of typing out the same argument I have been for two years.

How do you feel about the 24 hour waiting period after applying for a recently available Superstar to allow others to also log their interest? Can this be improved in any way?
Hmm. I feel like it has the chance to be unfair for the first person who expresses interest. Like, say if a new guy REALLY wanted to be the Rock, because Rock is his favorite of all time, but Z come backs and declares interest. Poor guy would have no chance against Z. On the other hand, first come first serve might be unfair due to time zone differences. Obviously UKers will get up before Americans, allowing them to declare interest first if the thread is made early. If I had to make up my mind, I guess the 24 hour thing works for now until we can come up with something else.

What is your overall opinion of XWL? Why?
IT'S ALRIGHT IT'S ALRIGHT

I read as much as possible, but I normally don't get to anything until Saturday afternoon when I have some time to myself.

Besides what I said earlier I think they've all been doing a pretty good job. There is a creative decision I'm not happy about right now, but it's bit spoilerish.

I think we're pretty good with the way matches are done.

Do you have any thoughts on the XWL posters and how they can be made better? Any thoughts about who is on the posters?
The posters have been awesome for a year straight now. And fuck the people bitching about Cody on the poster, it's not Ted.

I'm not quite sure what the spaghetti policy is here.
Back to top Go down
Stay✔
Mid Card
Stay✔

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 14, 2013 11:45 pm

The Survey
I really enjoy seeing people put hard work into their feuds and in the end reading something enjoyable.

Some of the members Razz . No really Mad 

I suggest whatever I can during admin meetings.

Yes.

Lately, I rather not be booked as all three people at once, I rather not have a match than no show.

Nothing really, I just wish people used the chat more, good old days, come back RCP </3

I feel that the World Heavyweight Championship is in a good place. The Diva's Championship is doing fine and so is the United States Championship. I know I haven't been the most consistent as the Intercontinental Championship and while people say their comments aren't directed towards me, I know they are. I'm trying but sometimes it's hard to be so interesting for so long with one month feuds, not blaming anyone but myself really. I guess I just have to step it up or just be gone foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Crying or Very sad 

I've been booked in pretty big matches, I'm happy with the way I'm booked.

I think we honestly need more contenders matches, I've said this before.

I like the admin approved rule, big names shouldn't be wasted.I do understand what it means to admin approved or is this a trick question Razz 

I like this rule, gives other people an opportunity at a chance to be someone without someone immediately getting them.

Honestly, I feel XWL is a very great league, it has a lot of potential. I feel that there could be a lot of great feuds and storylines, it's just that effort, I'm one of those people that needs to put more effort. The members are great for the most part too.

I try to read as much as I can, I might not see everything but I try to catch the majority.

I'm an admin, yes, no one notices, I know. But anyway, I feel we have some really good admins who are on top of things for the most part. Sometimes I feel like I don't do much compared to others and I know people feel this way because I don't post much on the site and also I can't be on the site 24/7 as I prepare to head off to college.

Not really, haven't even been keeping up with 2K14 myself.

I feel like the posters are good for the most part, should be decided more on who deserves rather than who has the best renders pfu.

No, go away
Back to top Go down
Twiztid
Mid Card
Twiztid

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 12:03 am

The Survey
you can do promos have great feuds and gain some cool friends
i feel that most of the members don't like me
Are you willing to suggest ideas to help XWL grow as a whole? If so, what should be done? yes i am i think we should have more mixtag matchs

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?yes

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva?all

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it?idk yet

they earned the right to be called champions
great<3
earn your way to the top
What is your opinion of the Admin Approved Superstars? Do you understand what it means to be Admin Approved and is there any way this can be improved?idk

How do you feel about the 24 hour waiting period after applying for a recently available Superstar to allow others to also log their interest? Can this be improved in any way?i think its fair

What is your overall opinion of XWL? Why?idk

How much of the stuff posted on XWL Breakdown do you read on a weekly basis?mostly all of it when i have a chance

How do you feel about the Admins that are in charge of running the site?i think they are pretty cool but i don't think a few like me -_- :'(

Does anything need to be changed heading into the new game WWE 2K14?i dont think at this moment

Do you have any thoughts on the XWL posters and how they can be made better? Any thoughts about who is on the posters?ithink they are pretty cool but i think some what in my eyes they should have some wwe lengunes and hall of famers

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?i would like to say i may not be the most perfect person ever but i do try i do try to help and i do try to make friends but in some cases like i said in the other lines i don't think many people here like me but i would like to say i do enjoy it here and i will be a great member and try to get along with others but i guess all i am asking is if all you guys give me a chance and work with and maybe gain a friend it the process but thats all i have to say thanks for your time

Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 7:19 am

The Survey

The promos, the feuds and the people that I normally talk to.

The people who take this site for ONLINE GAMING way too seriously, as though it's an actual business at times. When people whine like little girls when they don't get their own way and spend the better part of the day bitching until they do. Also, all of the bitching behinds peoples back. I'm personally fed up of receiving messages from people telling me that certain people are bitching and moaning about me instead of coming to me themselves. But, that has been going on since this started so I don't expect it to end any time. Also, some people need to realise that this is not peoples first priority. I know David was pissed that I never told you all I was moving so I wasn't available but believe it or not coming onto this online site and telling people that I wasn't able to be booked in online matches wasn't my first thought, sorting my life out was. Maybe that is just my messed up priorities though.

I do when asked.

If I'm asked but we have an admin team to do that.

One main person.

Like most people have said, bring back the contender matches. Sometimes you can understand why certain people are picked but other people it just boggles the mind. At least this way we can see that the person earned his match other than kissing ass. Also, the admins should give the users some feedback on how close they are to receiving a title match if their work continues. Some times it feels like you put in a lot of work and feel like you're not getting anywhere.

All are admins or mods. Conspiracy.
I don't think there was any point in having another Money in the Bank match, I mean Austin just cashed it in so was there any real need of having another one already? Whether they thought it was a good idea, couldn't be arsed arguing their point or just simply wanted the chance for a title shot but it seems very pointless to me.

Also, instead of having guys like Red, Gaz, David or even myself floating around the main event put some of them in the midcard. Gives the titles a bit more credibility and gives Stay bit more of a challenge when defending his title.

New as AJ so I can't really say anything, with CM Punk is very hit and miss. Like a few people I never got my Title rematch and that was when I was very active so there is no excuse.

Already stated. If the admins are going to hand pick people though it would be nice to hear the reasoning behind their logic.

I can see why they are admin approved but someone could miss out from being a good superstar and turn out being very good as them. I started as HBK, Z started as The Rock and we turned out all right.

Makes sense, it's better than seeing people switch, then switch again only to switch one last time.

It's good at times, but certain things ruin it and take away a lot of the fun.

As I'm on backshift I don't have much time to read stuff, but I usually keep up to date with whatever Red, Adam, Gaz, Bang and Ash are doing because I know more often than not they will be worth the read.

They might need to man up. If things are happening because they want to avoid an argument with David then that is pretty pathetic, is there really any point in calling them admins if all they are doing is approving contracts and avoiding an argument? Also, David needs to chill the fuck out some times...

No, everything seems the same.

Less of the same faces. I would say it's always the big names that turn up on the posters but even when I was Champion I only appeared on two and one of them was because of the Chamber. Get more Midcard people on there like the Guns, Steen, JoMo etc.

Don't be twats.
Back to top Go down
P1
Upper Mid Card
P1

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 2:20 pm

Shuggz wrote:
Also, the admins should give the users some feedback on how close they are to receiving a title match if their work continues. Some times it feels like you put in a lot of work and feel like you're not getting anywhere.
^^^^^^^^^
I agree 100%
Since the rankings didn't work out there's no way to tell if your stuff is being noticed or not.
Back to top Go down
sdogg50c
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 3:35 pm

The Survey

Members are fun, People are actually nice like when I first joined I sucked at promos etc. But guys like Jerry and RCP (What happened to him?) were nice and helped me to gain some sort of confidence in it and I honestly think I would've left if it wasn't for them (among others) making me feel welcome and promoing with me to help me improve etc. Obviously now I like everyone here most of the time Smile

Can't think of anything other than annoying as hell members but they're all gone

I am, but can't think of anything

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.
I will if asked

Only one guy atm

Less none normal matches at PPVs cause at FS there were 2 Last Man Standing matches and niether really had any back story and were just thrown together (Technically Wade/Zeke had a mini back story cause was meant to be Hardy/Zeke) but still I just think matches of that caliber should be saved for long term feud ends or something like that.

good, But 2nd MITB seems pointless really.

Before my pc broke it was good

Apart from what people have said with contender matches I enjoy the feuds that develop over them but sometimes they can go on for ages with the same people fighting over the belt which gets kinda stale

It's good

Kind of because as other people have said having to promo off could intimidate someone out of going for that person.

Fun, Fun people and fun matches

I try to read as much as I can but sometimes I only read a handful of stuff

I think they're decent

Maybe admin aproved guys based off the guys being added to in game roster

Mostly the same people on them so could try having a few lower down peeps instead of always the top guys only

no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Survey October 2013
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next