Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Wade Barrett post Breakdown Supershow: 5/5/2013 - 5/12/2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sdogg50c
Mid Card

XWL.com Wade Barrett post Breakdown Supershow: 5/5/2013 - 5/12/2013 Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Wade Barrett post Breakdown Supershow: 5/5/2013 - 5/12/2013   XWL.com Wade Barrett post Breakdown Supershow: 5/5/2013 - 5/12/2013 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 4:15 pm

Interviewer
Wade tonight you we saw you attempt to cost Alex Shelley his match against Cody Rhodes in what many people have referred to as an act of jealousy. Can you please inform the fans at XWL.com as to why you did what you did?

XWL.com Wade Barrett post Breakdown Supershow: 5/5/2013 - 5/12/2013 0Nalgmx

Wade Barrett
Jealousy? Why would I be jealous of that idiot? All his life has very recently amounted to the only achievement he’ll ever have, He became a champion here in XWL and what’s more he didn’t buy it from a shop. He finally has a reason to be proud of himself, It’s a shame about what happened to Sabin though, Now who’s going to help Alex win his matches? For the first time since he returned to this company he’s all alone. No AJ and Chris. Our match at Unforgiven is going to be like shooting fish in a barrel. He’s going to come in with his ill-gotten championship and I’m going to reclaim my property. Our match at Dead Man’s Hand should’ve been under different rules. I was plotted against by Shelley and his two goons from the moment the bell rung; I was in a handicap match.

Interviewer
Thanks to the actions of Ted Dibiase, The odds were evened and now you find yourself in a tag team match with Cody against Ted and Alex. What are your thoughts on that?

XWL.com Wade Barrett post Breakdown Supershow: 5/5/2013 - 5/12/2013 B7gNvWU

Wade Barrett
For some reason Ted decided to interject himself into the situation and in the process he saved Alex Shelley’s career. I understand that he has a slight problem with Cody, But that’s no reason for him to prevent me from gaining the revenge I seek against that false champion. Maybe Ted thought he was doing the right thing by helping Alex out, Maybe me was just feeling confident after his fluke victory against me last week or maybe he just felt like irritating me. Whatever his reason for doing what he did he’s signed his own death sentence, If someone finds themselves between me and what I want then something bad is going to happen. Just look at what happened to Jeff Hardy, He refused to pay me after embracing those peasants out in the audience so I took what was owed and ended his career. After that Ezekiel Jackson tried to claim the United States championship for himself and now he’s no longer able to compete. Sooner or later Alex will run out of friends to save him, Then it’ll just be me and him one on one. Once that happens then I will reclaim what was stolen from me and end yet another career. Ted’s not going to be around much longer because if I don’t end him in that ring, Which is a foolish notion anyway then Cody’ll just do it for me at Unforgiven.

**Wade smirks as the camera fades to black**

started sunday but got very distracted by college work so that's why such a late upload time considering it's post last week's show and why it's short too.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Wade Barrett post Breakdown Supershow: 5/5/2013 - 5/12/2013
Page 1 of 1