Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Survey October 2013

Go down 
+19
Liam
sdogg50c
Shug
Twiztid
Stay✔
Jonguin
TheKrzyOne
DashingDJUrie
P1
DieCobros
#NOTSEME
P.R Son
Sex Ferguson
T-Roll
Pats
Dash
Bang
Austin
TheFilthParade
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 13, 2013 6:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

It's that time again.  We've decided to post the surveys more frequently, maybe every 3 months or so instead of yearly so we can keep up to date with people's opinions of XWL.  We know sometimes people might not want to state their feelings for whatever reason, but now you have a chance to let us know what you think.  Let us know what we can improve on to help you enjoy XWL more.  Just fill out the survey below with your thoughts and opinions and everything you post will be taken on board and under consideration.  Don't be afraid or worried about posting a negative opinion if you have one, this survey is for both positive and negative feedback so we can look to improve XWL.  Think of the survey as a review of the situation or as some kind of a temperature check with the goal being to make XWL a better place.  Feedback can only be a good thing going forward.  The more people that can fill this out, the better we can evaluate the league as a whole.

The Survey
What's your favorite thing about XWL?

What's your least favorite?

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help XWL grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?

Do you prefer being booked as one main person or all of your superstars/Diva?

What features do you think the XWL shows/site could have to improve it?

What are your opinions on the current XWL Championships? 

What do you think of how you've been booked?

What is your opinion of the way contenders for titles are decided?

What is your opinion of the Admin Approved Superstars?  Do you understand what it means to be Admin Approved and is there any way this can be improved?

How do you feel about the 24 hour waiting period after applying for a recently available Superstar to allow others to also log their interest?  Can this be improved in any way?

What is your overall opinion of XWL?  Why?

How much of the stuff posted on XWL Breakdown do you read on a weekly basis?

How do you feel about the Admins that are in charge of running the site?

Does anything need to be changed heading into the new game WWE 2K14?

Do you have any thoughts on the XWL posters and how they can be made better?  Any thoughts about who is on the posters?

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 5:48 pm

Shuggz wrote:

Also, instead of having guys like Red, Gaz, David or even myself floating around the main event put some of them in the midcard. Gives the titles a bit more credibility and gives Stay bit more of a challenge when defending his title.
Well here's a little fun role reversal to something that apparently happens...when I'm always open to discuss things...admins say they don't say anything to avoid an "argument" well just a few months ago I wanted to go in the I.C scene as Ted as opposed to the world. But Bang felt that Ted was "above" it, which is backwards thinking obviously but to avoid an argument I just let it be and stayed in the world.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Mid Card
Liam

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 15, 2013 6:45 pm

Not really sure but I guess it's knowing how easy everyone is to get along with makes it a lot more fun to me. Like I speak to people on skype now through this which is cool. Also certain feuds and the creativity people put in makes the whole thing boss.

People who take it way to seriously.

Are you willing to suggest ideas to help XWL grow as a whole? If so, what should be done?
If my opinion is asked I'm more than willing to share whatever idea's I have at the time. Nothing springs to mind right now.

If asked are you willing to offer suggestions whether it be booking, names for ppvs, ideas for shows etc.?
Yeah if needed to be.

All of them

When I first joined I caught the backlash of when we had two shows and just personal opinion I prefer that way more because I think it adds rivalry towards both shows and implements brand vs brand events and roster drafts and stuff which I thinks really cool. It all depends on how many active members we have of course.

Well personally although the feuds are really good for the main title I do feel that more of the "mid card" members should be given opportunities not just because it's more "fair" or anything I just think some people should be given the chance and see how they do. Also since I've been here which is nearly a year the main event scene has always been the same members just with different characters and I'm not knocking how good all you guys are because your stuffs great to read I just think things should be mixed up a little bit.

And mid card similar to what shuggz touched on with some main event guys maybe going for the mid card titles but maybe with there second guys not there main. Makes it a bit more competitive.

And maybe for the mid card titles not so much the main but personally I think there should be more title defenses. Like a lot can change in a month which is the duration of a feud, somebody who's been really active and really good and shows there deserving of a shot might have to wait a few months before he finally gets it and by then they may of switched characters or died down a bit. It gives people a bit more initiative to promo and get matches done knowing they might be getting a title shot more frequently. Now I know feuds are a big thing and random defenses might not make sense but I'm sure there's something you guys could come up with that makes it work.

Usually it's cool but being somewhat one of the more active people on site it grinds my gears a bit when I get booked with somebody who's really hard to get a hold of.

I don't think there's a problem with it, obviously the more active a person is they should be the contenders. But like my point earlier I do believe more shots should be handed out to the lower titles just to mix things up a bit and basically give the lower/mid card people a kick start / motivation to working harder.

What is your opinion of the Admin Approved Superstars?  Do you understand what it means to be Admin Approved and is there any way this can be improved?
I think it's a good idea because it's a shame when good superstars go to waste. Although some people may get better with time and may miss out of a good superstar but idk. I think it's fine how it is tbh.

How do you feel about the 24 hour waiting period after applying for a recently available Superstar to allow others to also log their interest?  Can this be improved in any way?
Think this is fine and it's fair because the active members will usually see whats on site within the 24 hour period. But I do think you should be allowed to maybe put your name on a certain superstar so when they come free you are automatically put down as interested incase for unknown reasons you miss the 24 hour period.

Think it's awesome. I've had a break once when I lost motivation to promo but if you love wrestling then it's great for a bit of fun when you have some spare time. I think some people do need to be reminded that it is just for fun and should never be taken too seriously tho.

How much stuff posted on XWL Breakdown do you read on a weekly basis?
I usually tend to follow certain feuds that catch my interest so it could be anything. If I have some spare time and I'm on site I do read more but that's not every week. If it's a PPV however I always read the whole card.

Yeah no problems spring to mind.

Not of the top of my head.

Do you have any thoughts on the XWL posters and how they can be made better?  Any thoughts about who is on the posters?
I think more posters with more than one superstar/diva should be used there always cool. It's usually the same people on them (main even guys/divas) so instead if they're just main focus and have more superstars/diva's around them I think that would be pretty cool.

Other than what we've asked, do you have anything else you'd like to address in this survey?
Nope think it's all been covered.
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:23 pm

Hi. Saw my name mentioned a couple times when reading through the thread because Pats told me to check it out for some reason (I forget why?) Anyways I figured I'd be a nice guy and help out. Unfortunately guys I dnt think I'll ever be back to being actively in the league as I don't plan to get 2k14 Sad

The Survey
Well, when I was in it, promos. They're really great and I'm not a cheesy guy who throws around how great things are.

Well, as said in this thread, contender matches should be done. It feels like a lot of the same faces are used and recycled a lot as opposed to bringing in new main eventers and sometimes letting main eventers like a E/T or someone chase a mid-card title instead. Feel like people should only had one title at a time and no title hogging basically. I also dislike when someone is pushed based on what their reputation is as a member and not how well they do. In some cases like if you're a Pjay then it's okay to be held back, but I remember when I was back for a brief stint there was a lot of talking about others and people being held back because of who they were and not what they'd done. Even though they'd probably have done fine if pushed. Complaining about other people in the league is also annoying and Admins not being in unison is rather bullshit. At least in my leagues I chose Admins who, you know, I could work with. I feel like that should be a priority. Also, I long suspected that sometimes Admins just yes'd things in convos sometimes because that's how it felt and that's definitely bad. To be an Admin you should have to give your own opinoin, that's the job.

Well, I'm not really here anymore, but I guess if you guys wanted to I wouldn't mind you contacting me on skype if you see me on lol

I don't really follow enough to help with this.

Book me as everyone plz

Site looks good. A bit different than when I was last here. Site could use rankings, but Idk if situations have changed because if it's like when I was here last then that seems like it'd be hard to organize.

X-Treme was always fun and wouldn't be a bad idea to bring back like as Jerry said for lesser active guys and new guys. Shouldn't bother the more established guys.

Back when I was here my pushes were weirdly planned out sometimes. Like I got a world title match as Cena really quickly when, in my opinion, I wasn't really that great as him. Whereas I was Sandow at the same time and it took me like 6 months just to get a U.S. title match (I think, don't quote me.) Sandow was my main, too. Can't really speak for how I was booked in my latest run because I didn't like matches much because of WWE '13.

Contender matches are good. And, as Jerry said, it's superstars or members that you should judge by. Too often it seems like there's a fluctuation there. Someone can be thrust into a spot after coming off of a break because of who they are as a member, but then others who work hard with superstars can get overlooked.

Idk about this one so much no thought really.

It's nice to let everyone get a chance.

It's fun for sure. But it's really only fun when you have the time which is something that I don't have right now. Some things throughout my time were a bit shaky, but I can't say I disliked it as a whole.

Well, depends. I've read a couple things since I've been on break, mostly if someone I talk to that's in XWL brings it up.

Individually, they're fine. As a group, their issues have always plagued the league. I've always hated how they're so often not on the same page. I don't know how you guys could sort this out, but most leagues don't have as many inter-Admin problems as this league seems to have. Typically, admins sort problems between members. However, as previously stated, in their own right all of the admins are fine. Just need to communicate better.

No clue.

Posters look great. Always have. As for who is on the posters, I was never on one sadly Sad. I did have a few superstars who mattered throughout my time in XWL so I didn't really get that, but it didn't really bother me. I'm not good with graphics so I wouldn't know, but I do feel like using a superstar who has lesser-quality renders if the person is deserving enough wouldn't be that bad. Considering how good the guys in this league are at graphics it couldn't look too bad.

Not really, but yeah Hi Razz

Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:25 pm

Oh almost forgot to say in that post that yes you guys should make the chat active because new guys especially might not want to get skype. Just get an XAT it would make chat activity go up. XAT > Shoutbox

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:30 pm

RCP wrote:
Oh almost forgot to say in that post that yes you guys should make the chat active because new guys especially might not want to get skype. Just get an XAT it would make chat activity go up. XAT > Shoutbox

RCP it's not 2011 you're drunk go home
Back to top Go down
Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:31 pm

Jonguin wrote:
RCP wrote:

RCP it's not 2011 you're drunk go home
I i'm home that's where my computer is. Nice try Penguin.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:24 pm

Just figured I'd give a little bit of insight on some things that have been mentioned from my point of view so they don't go ignored. Like I said, this is just my opinion/thoughts on thing and in no way are they official except for the first one, I can confirm that it will most likely be official.

Contenders Matches, as mentioned by multiple people: We will be doing them, they are in popular demand so it seems and after Monster Bash, we will have some contenders match. Only way we won't have them is if Morrison and Shelley both lost and wanted rematches. I only say them two because Divas Championship has a contenders match at the event and it is kinda unknown with what would be down if I ended up defending my World Championship against Seme. You can still state your opinion on them because we are open to seeing your opinions, but it is confirmed that we will have a contenders match if possible.

Superstar of the Day; as mentioned by DieCobros: I really like this idea, but in my opinion, I can kinda see it as a calling for some argument or complaining to happen. Because if we took the approach where we would give it to who deserves it, it would also be held by members like David, Gregg, etc. Who do a lot every week as people like Chris Jericho and Ted DiBiase and people may complain that it is the same people every week. Or if we went with a more conventional route where we gave it so someone more so out of the blue, people may complain how is it fair that "____" got it when "____" did much more and better quality stuff this week. If a fair way of deciding it was thought up, I'd be open to discuss it but as of right now, I'm not sure how it to truly feel about it

Rankings; as mentioned by multiple people: Just like the Superstar of the Day, I like this but we'd actually have to have someone who would stay on the job because it has been done in XWL before, it just keeps getting stopped for reasons such as school, don't feel like doing it, etc. Plus, it would have to be formatted in the way so that the rankings are fair and non bias. The way Krzy did them was great and nobody really ever complained about how they were ranked and all, but he stopped doing them. If anyone would want to do them, then I'm sure you could, but it would be nice if you chose to do them then you'd know you will stick to it and not just do it for say... Three or so weeks and then stop doing them.

X-Treme Championship; as mentioned by probably Jerry: I'm against it because the way people are talking about it, and with the last moments of its run, it is just a way to reward people who do nothing. Take for example Chris Savior, he did nothing in terms of promos or anything in general really and he got rewarded the championship for it. If it was going to be here, I think it would have to be an actual championship and not just a "For Fun" Championship and even if it was an actual championship, I think having the three titles that we do have is good enough at the moment. If you want to go and play X-Treme Rules matches each week, then just play them for fun. So yeah, I'm against it being brought back. No reason for it to be here, doesn't serve really any purpose anymore unless people actually wanted it to server a purpose which we saw how that happened the last time it was tried to be given a purpose.

Admin Agreeing With David Or Whatever; because David wanted me to mention this randomly: Honestly, admins do discuss a lot of things and we all usually come to an agreement, most of the time it is like that... But I'll be honest here and there have been few times when admins have just said yeah to David because the conversation has become fucking annoying with someone constantly bitching to get their way. Take for example the whole "Alicia Fox in Chamber" incident where David wanted her in yet no other admin wanted her in the match, no offense to David what so ever, but that was just bullshit the entire thing. So I'm being honest, there have been times where we have just "agreed" to get the discussion over with but most of the things, at least 98% of them we do discuss and we come to an agreement on them. Like giving Oreo as Reigns the championship match, we all talked about who we thought should be the contender and then we mutually agreed that it should be him getting the shot rather then other people who were mentioned. I don't get why people think David has his "Yes Men" or anything, because a lot of the things that need to be discussed are discussed. Contenders, things like the Superstars Chamber at EFAE, the recent gimmick shows and what matches would take place, we discuss them and we come to an agreement on them. We aren't his little puppets on strings, I'm sure we wouldn't want to be admins if that was the case, well I know I wouldn't.

Edit:

XAT Chat; as mentioned by RCP: Give up already plain mischief:
Back to top Go down
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 12:38 pm

I'll retire the US Title if it means the Xtreme Title can come back.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 18, 2013 2:28 pm

TheKrzyOne wrote:
I'll retire the US Title if it means the Xtreme Title can come back.
I think it's best to leave it alone </3

I'll be responding with my answers soon-ish. Got a bit I'm doing atm.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:34 am

The Survey

It's fun. It's something extra to do and I enjoy doing it. When people don't go too serious its a fun place to be and a good laugh with people.

When people take it way too seriously. I think that's what made me go on a break before because I just lost all motivation to do anything due to it just didn't seem fun anymore at the time. I've had some time away, came back and now it's a lot more fun again. I just think sometimes people need to take a step back, realise it's just a game and this is all for fun. It's not like we can add 'World Heavyweight Champion' in our CV when applying for a job. At the end of the day sometimes it causes way too much unnecessary drama. Like i'm pretty laid back and I think I've been mad or ranted like only a few times in 3/4 years but it's so annoying how it causes so much drama.

Can't think of any atm but if I did then sure.

Sure, but I think it's mainly the admin team who deal with this.

One person.

Not sure atm.

They're good. Got nothing negative to say against them atm.

Some matches i've been booked against people who just join then leave so you ask to do the match then they just never respond, which sucks.

How are they decided? Just the admins going through and choosing? Seems fair having a group. Just got on this thread so haven't read closely into everyone elses opinions but I'm sure people have mentioned about the admins in agreement kinda' thing. Hearing that admins just agreed with David to avoid arguments if that involved contenders then i think it would have been fairer for a group to decide as a whole but I don't think it's an issue anymore at all so no complaints.

It's good. Stops people who won't put effort in actually doing something though. I think with the 2/3 week thing promos in which it may be just a backstage seg or something like no talking but more actions should count. Because you're still doing something with your character and potentially building a fued still and it can be a good way to get something done quickly even if you have no time to do a proper promo.

Nah, it seems good as it is.

It's good. I've mentioned what annoys me but them issues are rare so it's always good.

I tent to read more on a weekend. During the week I focus on my own stuff and don't really have much time to look. I may skim through but I tend to read more on the weekends. Ngl though I do tend to may a little bit more attention to people who put out good promos weekly or have the quality. I find them more interesting. I still read others but just tend to be more focused sometimes on certain feuds that i really like atm or people as certain superstars etc.

If it was true about agreeing just to avoid arguments then man up. Not gonna' lie. You need to get your opinion across and thats why you're an admin. Apologies if it wasn't true or if it's being mentioned above, i'll probably read everyones opinions after this. Admins are good though. Individually everyone is great and I get on well with them all.

Just keep it as it is for now and see what the new game brings.

Needs more Joey or Rock. In 3 years I've only being on a poster once IGN Rose

XWL is fun, let's keep it that way and avoid the bullshit drama. It just makes it not fun and lose motivation to do anything.

and I love you all <3

(especially Jon <3 )

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:24 am

Austin wrote:

Contenders Matches, as mentioned by multiple people: We will be doing them, they are in popular demand so it seems and after Monster Bash, we will have some contenders match. Only way we won't have them is if Morrison and Shelley both lost and wanted rematches.
I think automatic rematches will need to be discussed because a lot of people have never had one and this could be seen as unfair. It'll also keep the title scenes fresh if automatic rematches weren't standard anymore, and a lot of people seem to want different people getting opportunities.
Back to top Go down
Austin
Main Eventer
Austin

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:39 am

SinAndBonez wrote:
Austin wrote:

Contenders Matches, as mentioned by multiple people: We will be doing them, they are in popular demand so it seems and after Monster Bash, we will have some contenders match. Only way we won't have them is if Morrison and Shelley both lost and wanted rematches.
I think automatic rematches will need to be discussed because a lot of people have never had one and this could be seen as unfair.  It'll also keep the title scenes fresh if automatic rematches weren't standard anymore, and a lot of people seem to want different people getting opportunities.
Yeah, I can see where you are coming from. I know someone people have chosen not to want a rematch (examples being me when I lost the Divas Champion, David when he lost WHC a while back, Adam when he lost WHC a second time) when they lost the championship where as others have wanted a rematch so it is kinda a split decision sometimes. I'm fine with either really, but I don't think we should completely throw automatic rematches out of the book, but I'd be fine with kinda slacking them down some to bring in newer faces to a title scene if that is what it takes.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 8:56 am

I think we should have automatic rematches only if the person who lost their title wants it. Maybe it doesn't have to be on pay-per-view, it could just be on the next Breakdown or something. We need more title matches on Breakdown in all honesty.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:30 am

Ash wrote:
It's not like we can add 'World Heavyweight Champion' in our CV when applying for a job.
That might explain why I was having so much trouble finding a job.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:22 am

SinAndBonez wrote:
Austin wrote:

I think automatic rematches will need to be discussed because a lot of people have never had one and this could be seen as unfair.  It'll also keep the title scenes fresh if automatic rematches weren't standard anymore, and a lot of people seem to want different people getting opportunities.
Agreed, they should either be a thing or not. It shouldn't be differnt everytime, either one way or the other since some people never grt their rematches when others do, it's not a fair way to work it.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 7:26 pm

#HEEL wrote:
SinAndBonez wrote:
Austin wrote:

Agreed, they should either be a thing or not. It shouldn't be differnt everytime, either one way or the other since some people never grt their rematches when others do, it's not a fair way to work it.

Yeah to me I've also been fine with automatic rematches, it's just some have been special cases like, me, some not wanting them, or some not being able to have them at pay-per-views because of things like the E.C/KOTR etc. Really I can't think of a time where we haven't allowed a rematch, to me I feel like it should happen, Gregg was going to get his but had to go on break unexpectedly so when he came back he was thrown in KOTR. But yeah I'm all for rematches.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:33 pm

Something else I've thought about and want to bring up is matches. They pretty much mean nothing until it's a PPV match, like who's doing well etc is based on promos alone it seems sometimes, matches should be a big part too, like if people aren't doing matches then they shouldn't be given title shots, main events etc.

I know some people (I'm one of them recently) don't do them because of the glitches/kickouts, so hopefully that changes for 2k14. But there's also people who haven't done a decent matches all year and beyond.

I've felt less inclined to do matches recently not just because of '13 but because of how they pretty much mean nothing, like if someone wins it doesn't really work in their favour, when it should.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:40 pm

#HEEL wrote:
Something else I've thought about and want to bring up is matches. They pretty much mean nothing until it's a PPV match, like who's doing well etc is based on promos alone it seems sometimes, matches should be a big part too, like if people aren't doing matches then they shouldn't be given title shots, main events etc.
I completely agree with this. I know I shouldn't say much after my World Title reign, but in all fairness it was a last minute replacement after Red had to go on break and I originally thought it was just going to be a good defense for Dolph. (Cactus should have gotten his match IGN Rose) Back to the main point, it seems like matches don't mean half of what they use to. Maybe it's because there's no more rankings, maybe it's because the admins have put all the emphasis on promos recently. I think it's important to pick number one contender based on promo activity and how well they do in matches. Now, I don't mean who's been winning the most matches (that should still be a factor) but rather if they've been playing fair and putting on fun matches.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:43 pm

To be fair, matches do play a part in deciding somewhat. If you don't do them, like examples...Ryback and CM Punk, you won't get a shot because we need champions/contenders that do promos and matches. Even when you were there Jon, you still made an effort and did some matches.
Back to top Go down
Adam
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:00 pm

Just throwing it out that I think we should be allowed to be 3 superstars instead of 2 and a diva. The divas aren't for everyone really and I feel like some people would benefit more by being 3 superstars so they can contribute more. In my case I love being Maddox and I love being Daniel Bryan, but with Maddox I can't do matches for a good while due to the promo plans I have as him. So being Maddox as a promo guy for now along with having Daniel and then someone else to be more active and do matches with would be better for me instead of phoning it in as a diva every couple of weeks. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way but it's just a thought.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:01 pm

Adam 3:16 wrote:
Just throwing it out that I think we should be allowed to be 3 superstars instead of 2 and a diva. The divas aren't for everyone really and I feel like some people would benefit more by being 3 superstars so they can contribute more. In my case I love being Maddox and I love being Daniel Bryan, but with Maddox I can't do matches for a good while due to the promo plans I have as him. So being Maddox as a promo guy for now along with having Daniel and then someone else to be more active and do matches with would be better for me instead of phoning it in as a diva every couple of weeks. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way but it's just a thought.
Yes, this plz us flag 
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:01 pm

I do agree with Adam as far as past experience goes I would've liked a third guy.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:04 pm

I'm willing to discuss it, providing we have a cap somewhat....like, no more than two admin approved guys as your three. Because having three would be a bit excessive and take up someone that would be wanted otherwise most likely etc.
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:06 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
I'm willing to discuss it, providing we have a cap somewhat....like, no more than two admin approved guys as your three. Because having three would be a bit excessive and take up someone that would be wanted otherwise most likely etc.
Oh definitely. I figure a third superstar would add the possibility for more feuds as well.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:07 pm

ThatGuy wrote:
I'd say that's expected and reasonable, for reasons you said plus so then one person isn't taking 3 big names. Plus I think 3rd superstar for most people would be someone they've always thought would be fun but didnt want as one of their 2 superstars, so I think the idea would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Survey October 2013   XWL Survey October 2013 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Survey October 2013
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next