Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: Out on the waters!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-Roll
Upper Mid Card
T-Roll

XWL.com Exclusive: Out on the waters! Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: Out on the waters!   XWL.com Exclusive: Out on the waters! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 6:16 pm

XWL.com editors recently received this video from "Show time" Eric Young.

*Brief static, followed by a black screen. Suddenly, a banjo starts up, setting the mood for the video as a picture pops up.*

XWL.com Exclusive: Out on the waters! ExtremeCatches_zpsaaec429e

*The picture dies away as the music moves into the background. Another sight takes over the view with the sight of none other than EY himself.*

XWL.com Exclusive: Out on the waters! EYfishing_zpsb4e648b4

[Eric Young]
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What's up there gang? It's good ol' "Show Time" Eric Young here sitting back and relaxing a bit. As you may have noticed I've been taken some time away from the life of a professional wrestler to do what I love to do in my down time. That's fishing!

*The camera backs out on EY, revealing him standing on a boat. The horizon doesn't seem to end as the boat rocks back and forth, Young smiling widely at the camera before turning back to his line in the water.*

[Eric Young]
I've taken the past two weeks to three, I forget really, off of work to travel and catch some absolutely crazy things. I figured you might want to see a bit of what's been going on.

*Young begins reeling in his line, letting the camera readjust. Young pulls in his line, hooking it to one of the rungs in his pole and then moving about on the boat. He moves over to a cooler which he lifts the top off of. Water starts to splash out, making the camera back up. Young laughs waving the camera back over.*

[b][Eric Young]
Come on over here man, it won't bite! Wait, yeah it will. Just, don't put your hand in there. This my friends, is a baby shark!

*The camera looks over into the cooler to find a rather small shark, about a foot long, inside of the cooler. The shark is no longer thrashing about as the camera steadies onto it, admiring it.*

[Eric Young]
What do you think? Pretty cool, huh? The only problem is, there might be a pretty pissed off mama in the water trying to find this little girl.

*Young reaches down, picking up the shark with both hands, bringing it up swiftly to the camera, making it back up again. Young laughs at the jumpy camera man.*

[Eric Young]
Come on man, I'm just messing with you. Bring that camera over here and get a family photo!

*The camera hesitates, but moves in closer to get a shot of Young kissing the baby shark. He laughs at the man behind the camera's response.*

[Eric Young]
It's fine! I'm gonna call her Betty! Isn't that right, girl?

*Young, in a motherly sort of way, kisses the shark again and puts it back inside of the cooler, replacing the top.*

[Eric Young]
I love fish. They are so, gentle if you know what you are doing. You know what I mean, man? They are like cats. Just not, annoying. Anyways, I had another reason for having this scaredy cat come out here and video tape me. I wanted to tell you guys that I will soon be coming back to XWL action!

*EY smiles very widely at the camera, giving a thumbs up to the screen.*

[Eric Young]
See you soon guys!

*Young waves at the camera as the screen blacks out.*
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: Out on the waters!
Page 1 of 1