Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011

Go down 
+7
Kid118118
#NOTSEME
Shug
Bronzeh
Jonguin
P.R Son
TheFilthParade
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 pm

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Breakd

Live From -Battle Creek,Michigan
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Xtremetitle
Extreme Rules Match
X-Treme Title
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XwlbreakdowntruthXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Xwlbreakdownxtremebourn
R-Truth vs Evan Bourne

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   BreakdowndolphXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Xwlbreakdownjtg
Dolph Ziggler vs JTG

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   BreakdownshelleyXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Xwlbreakdowncodyr
Alex Shelley vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   BreakdownsheltonbenjamiXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Breakdownmatthardy
Shelton Benjamin vs Matt Hardy

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XwlbreakdownbatistaXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Breakdownconnorobrian
Batista vs Conor O'Brian

Normal Diva Match
The Winner Is A Voting Option at Digital Decision
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XwlbreakdownajleeXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   W8ceX
A.J vs Maryse

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   BreakdowndanielsXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Breakdownjohnmorrison
Daniels vs John Morrison

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XwlpopeXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   6LSd5
"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero vs Christian

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   BreakdownmadisonXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Xwlredemptiontrish
Madison Rayne vs Trish Stratus

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XwlbreakdownbookertXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Xwlbreakdownshawn
Booker T vs Shawn Michaels

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XwlbreakdownwadeXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Breakdownsamoajoe
Wade Barrett vs Samoa Joe

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   BreakdownortonXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Xwlbreakdownsheamus
Randy Orton vs Sheamus

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   BreakdownrobvandamXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XwlbreakdownmvpW/XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Xwlbreakdownbatista
RVD vs MVP w/Batista

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:01 pm

XWL Breakdown opens up with the usual pyrotechnics, we then go ringside with our commentators.

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   FXNjK

JR: Welcome everybody to the post Unforgiven episode of Breakdown! Tonight is the start of many shocking things, of course you'll notice Joey Style isn't with us tonight, and that's because our general managers have completely re-hauled the announcer's set up. JR & The King are back together again as the historic duo we've come to be and bah gawd I'm excited!

King: You're excited, I'm excited! We have a brand new XWL World Heavyweight Champion and that man is the The Jabroni Beating, LALALAOW Pie Eating, Trailblazing, Eyebrow Raising, Heart Stopping, Elbow Dropping, Crystal Clear, Have no fear, Walking Tall, Whoop em ALL! PEOPLES CHAMP! The Rock!

JR: Get a little carried away there did you, King?

King: It was just such an amazing match, and The Rock deserves that title and he proved it at Unforgiven. He only needed one chance and he took that chance to it's fullest!

JR: Later on tonight we will hear from our New XWL World Heavyweight Champion and I heard he had quite the celebration following the PPV.

King: Yes he celebrated then and later on tonight the celebration will continue!

Just then Evan Bourne's theme sounds and the fans start to cheer him more than booing

The cheers continue to outweigh the boos as he runs out from the back posing at the top of the stage

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Bournegif

He then winces in pain for a moment but does his best to hide whatever pain he's in. He slowly makes his way down the ramp much slower than usual in fact.

King: You know Evan really did surprise me last night at Unforgiven. He proved he's not just going to take the easy way out of anything especially by practically risking his life with that oh my god shouting shooiting star press off a ladder which wouldn't work out in Evan's favor.

JR: I've actually heard Evan's ribs are in severely bad shape, medics have been going in and out of his locker room all day. And judging by his demeanor coming out here, you can tell he's trying to put up this "tough guy" front but you can just tell hes in pain.

The X-treme Champion doesn't slide in the ring as usual, he instead for perhaps the first time in ages enters by walking up the steel steps in a slow manner. Evan then removes his title from his waist keeps his shirt on and places his title on his shoulder and takes Justin Robert's microphone.

Evan Bourne: Well this certainly is a chance of pace, instead of entering the arena to a sea of boos, to "you suck" chants, you people are actually happy to see me?

The cheers continue for a bit and Bourne gets a peculiar expression on his face.

Evan Bourne: I don't know what to say, should I be happy? You guys are finally finding out just maybe I'm not such a bad guy? Sure my attitude may not the be most pleasing, but am I really any different from The Rock? He insults people, he has a cocky air about him, yet night in and night out you all cheer him!

At the mention of his name loud cheers follow even a "Rock, Rock Rock!" chant briefly

Evan Bourne: See even still, at the Meir mention of his name you all go wild. Now I'm not going to talk about what happened on Breakdown last week, I'm not going to insult The Rock because believe it or not, I am a fan! You think last week was about insulting him when I "mocked" him? Sure it got under his skin but wouldn't a real "fan" know his phrases best? So first of all while I'm out here I want to congratulate The Rock on becoming champion.

JR: That's very admirable of Evan especially after what happened last week.

King: I don't know what it is about him but he seems different tonight.

More cheers for Bourne follow

Evan Bourne: I gotta say it's nice to be cheered for a change, but get ready to boo me again. See I'm going to say something and knowing your reactions like I have for the amount of time that I do, I just know you won't like it. At Unforgiven I defeated Shad, may not have beaten RVD but I'd prefer to forget about that match if I can... So that should be good right? I completed my stipulation as X-treme Champion, no more defense until two weeks away, right? I can just take it easy, rest up my ribs which we all know must look like they've been ran through a trash compactor.

He looks down at his belt, then sighs

Evan Bourne: BUT THAT'S NOT THE CASE!

The fans seem confused by this and they await his continuation

JR: What does he mean?

King: Quiet down JR, let's find out!

Evan Bourne: No that's not the case one bit, see I should be given the night off, I should get some special exemption for ONE week, but Mick Foley just doesn't agree. In fact, he thinks I'm too injured to remain champion! I've endured consultation after consultation all day with numerous doctors . After my last evaluation, I waited on the diagnosis, while that hadn't yet came in... Mick Foley called me into his office. He then proceeds to ask me if I brought my X-treme title with me. I pull it out of the bag, show him it, the entire time I wonder what's going on.

King: This doesn't sound good...

Evan Bourne: He then informs me that he feels I am not in physical condition to remain champion and endure the extreme environment that it brings. He sugar coats a bunch of crap saying that it's for my "best interest" and then finally after minutes of nothing but beating around the bush, he says it...He tells me to hand over my title!

JR: Evan's been stripped of his title? BAH GAWD! Can Mick Foley do that?

Evan Bourne: My reaction was simply put as this, hell no!

Evan Bourne: See I didn't become X-treme Champion, and retain successfully three times so far, just so someone could take it away as if it was NOTHING! Love me or hate me, you all know by now that whenever a title gets around this waist, it aint leaving that easy. Yes I told my boss no, and you know what he said?

Evan Bourne: He said it wasn't a question, and that he was stripping me of the X-treme Championship. I got up out of my seat, looked him dead in the eye and did what every person wishes but never does to their boss. I channeled my inner "Stone Cold" and flipped him off!

An odd strain of loud cheers follow and Evan is just eating this excitement up with a huge grin

JR: Well things are definitely getting interesting, I wonder what happened next? Surely Mick couldn't be too thrilled being shown the non flying bird, especially being the owner of this company.

Evan Bourne: While it didn't accomplish anything, man did it make me feel good! So there I am having a staring contest with him, he looks at me in disbelief, and I simply stare back refusing to change my position. Finally the silence ends, he laughs lightly then tells me I have a lot of guts.

Evan Bourne: Surely this would mean that I perhaps changed his mind, but he instead came up with another idea. If I wouldn't willingly hand over my title, then I would be FORCED to defend it right here tonight!

King: He's gotta defend his title tonight?! Against who? I can't say that I agree with this decision JR, I mean Evan does deserve a break like anyone would after that excruciating night he had.

Evan Bourne: Isn't fair, but I suppose better than being stripped without even a chance.

Evan Bourne: My challenger, is a man I know all too well, he's a former United States champion, and the man I defeated to kick start my perfection of a career here. R-Truth is my challenger, now he's of course not a drunk idiot this time around, but really, R-Truth? I beat him nearly two years ago, surely I can do it again. But Mick thinks I can't, he wants me to prove otherwise, so if you can take a break from spouting off nonsense about conspiracies get your ass out here and let's watch as history repeats itself!

JR: Wow these two haven't faced in over a year!

King: Truth did put up a good fight against Wade Barrett last night so who knows what can happen!

Bourne drops his microphone, removes his shirt and begins motioning for Truth to come on out.

The fans excitedly wait for the third strike of the mat, but R-Truth gets his shoulder up breaking the pin and shocking EVERYONE in the building!

JR: I can't believe it! R-Truth just caused this entire crowd to gasp at his refusal to stay down.

King: It's safe to say R-Truth has learned from his mistakes all those years ago and really has perhaps been waiting for this moment for a while!

Evan gets cheered on by the fans and he honestly can't believe Truth kicked out. Truth begins rolling on the mat trying to recover but Evan doesn't give him the chance, he pulls him up off the mat, throws him into the corner then begins to chop him in the chest over and over with the fans chanting every slap until he finally stops at 10! Evan smirks seeming to enjoy this odd occurrence from the crowd then jumps up with a huge knee to Truth's jaw with a sound that can be heard all around the arena. He tries to throw him into the ropes but Truth counters throws him into the ropes instead, Bourne rebounds attempting his double knee but Truth catches him! Then drops him to the mat with a modified powerbomb. He begins backing up into the corner waiting for Evan to get up to his feet. He finally does that's when Truth charges at him with his corkscrew spinning elbow, he then covers

....But Evan kicks out!

Truth seems annoyed by this exits the ring then searches under the ring and pulls out a trash can lid, he slides into the ring yells for Evan to get up, he finally does after about thirty seconds of struggling.... Then Truth bashes his skull in with a huge shot from the lid! The fans are amazed by how loud that hit was, Truth then covers again

But again Evan refuses to stay down and gets his shoulder off the mat. Truth can't believe he kicked out, he argues with the referee then looks at Bourne's ribs as if he was a shark spotting a bloody victim in the sea and picks up the trash can lid...Then as he attempts to go hog wild on Bourne, Evan rolls out of the way and the lid bounces off the mat and Truth accidentally knocks him self out nearly with the lid! Bourne gets up then begins firing away with kick after kick after kick! He finishes it up with a huge savate then looks at the fans as they cheer. He looks at the top rope, looks at the ladder on the outside as well. He shakes his head then jumps over the ropes, climbs onto the top rope...He listens to all of the cheers, then gulps as he raises his arms up signaling for the shootintg star press! Loud chants of "AirBourne" can be heard as he hesitates, but then finally leaps off the top rope and nails his shooting star press! But he doesn't cover, he's too busy holding what's left of his ribs writhing in agony.

JR: Good god! Evan may have just made a costly mistake there...

King: Cover him dammit! COVER HIM!

JR: I think that took a lot more out of Bourne than it did damage to R-Truth.

Evan finally makes his way back over to Truth and colpses covering him, the referee counts

But Truth shifts his arm positioning taking advantage of Evan's weak cover and traps him into pinning combination of his own!

3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JR: R-Truth has done it! He's beaten Bourne, he's the new X-treme Champion!!!

King: This is unreal! R-Truth is the new X-treme Champion! Wow what a way to kick off Breakdown!

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   T6zOdh

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:07 pm

Gaz, you fucking whore.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:11 pm

Penguin wrote:
Gaz, you fucking whore.

hug
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:13 pm

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   47-70

mischief
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 5:51 pm

Penguin wrote:
Gaz, you fucking whore.

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   20061229074528shelley0pb
Back to top Go down
#NOTSEME
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:23 pm

As Breakdown fades from commercial and the crowd recovers from shock of Bourne losing the title, Christian walks onto the stage, and heads straight to the ring in his ring gear, he asks for a mic from the time keeper, and addresses the crowd...

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_023

Christian:
My peeps!

The crowd bursts into cheers...

This past Sunday, I took on Drew McIntyre in a Chairs match, and at the conclusion of that match, I speared him from the stage, to the pit of electrical equipment at the bottom of it. I'm not going to lie that hurt me almost as much as it hurt him....the one difference? I'm still standing here! I am still ready to compete against "The Pope" tonight, and I plan on winning! From this moment on Christian is no non-sense, I don't plan on sitting idly by and watching men cheap shot their way to the top, taking advantage of situations they create for themselves through under handed tactics, as a matter of fact, Captain Charisma is going to use them to propel himself straight for that wonderful Intercontinental Championship. In the future, Mr. Barrett I'd be looking for this Canadian, to be taking that title from you! But for now, I'll have to work my way there. And it starts tonight against "The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero...

The fans continue cheering for Christian, and emitting several "Peep" chants...

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_019

The Pope is cool and all but he is now Captain Charisma. This past Sunday he made his debut over The Miz in the man's own open challenge, and beat him! He's made an immediate impact and I'm sure he feels he will continue this, but I hate to burst your bubble, Pope but The Instant Classic is no man's stepping stone, and if you think that I am then you're simply going to lose. I'm winning tonight, I'm winning next week, and the week after that, HELL! I plan on winning until I can't walk straight! Christian is legit, and Christian is here to stay!

Christian lowers the mic from his mouth, to take a breath and then continues to speak....

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_020

And when me and my peeps beat this Pope and his congregation, we will finally determine who has the greatest name for their fans here is XWL, oh and also I'll move closer to my ultimate goal....But if I could be serious for a moment, when I beat Dinero tonight and with what I did this past Sunday, along with my future plans there is no way in hell Mick Foley can over look CC! I am Captain Charisma, The Instant Classic! When I step between these ropes you can expect nothing but the best from me! And at Digital Decision I will make my presence felt, because no matter who is my opponent Christian will put on a classic! My peeps know my capabilities, Drew McIntyre knows my capabilities, and soon all of XWL will know them!

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_018

Christian hands the mic back to the time keeper, and heads to the back to prepare for his match-up later in the night....

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 6:55 pm

Breakdown cuts from Christian finishing his tirade to show a black and white quality camera filming R-Truth in a car. Obviously he is filming himself, after his big win, capturing the X-Treme Championship.

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Vlcsna17

Truth:I dunno if all you little Jimmys and all you Little Jennies cared to notice, but justice has finally been sated, man. Evan Bourne parades around as though he is so much better than me. Why, because he beat me two years ago, when I was intoxicatiated? I don't see why that qualifies him as so much better. We went for almost an hour of hell, and I pull out the win in the end. If that don't prove that the Truth has set me free, I don't know what will.

The camera pans to the X-Treme championship, sitting on Truth's waist. He looks up from it as does the camera, and smiles at it before he starts to speak.

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Vlcsna18

Truth:Look at that, man. This is a championship, I am a champion, I have proven myself as the best time and time again and I have been rewarded. And the Truth has set free, the X-Treme Championship. Wait, what's that, Mr Championship? You want to stay free? You want me to do what should have always been done, make matches centered around you exciting and unpredictable, but always win in order to keep you free, and set free by the Truth?

Truth laughs at the air, soaking in his own ego and delusions. Suddenly, he gets the crazy eyes and rage-filled expression the crowd all know and hate. He turns to the camera once more and speaks again, much to everyone's dismay.

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Vlcsna19

Truth:But do not think that's mean y'all is safe. I know y'all are out there, conspiring against me, plottin and schemin, lieing in wait, wantin' to pounce on me when I'm down, you're all the Little Jimmys! You're all the little Jennies! You boo me and cheer my opponents whenever you get the chance! Do you get it? You have a vendetta against me, and I hold grudges as much as you do. The conspiracy is not over, and your web of lies will soon be revealed to the people's eyes, and then, as a message to all of XWL, I will tell y'all. The Truth. Shall set you free.

The camera fades from Truth as we go to the next segment of Breakdown.
Back to top Go down
Kid118118
New Talent
Kid118118

PostSubject: Daniels Promo    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 7:31 pm

(Daniels walks out to the stage and looks at the fans with a smug look on his face he then slowly begins to walk down the ramp then climbs into the ring and calls for a mic)

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   2crkbar

{Daniels}
At unforgiven I proved once and for all that if you cross the Fallen Angel your going to get burnt, I showed all of you who was the better man by dismantling the man known as the Samoan submission machine Samoa Joe, Joe you were the one that started this if you would've just stayed in the back you and kept your mouth shut you wouldn't of had to take such a beating.

{The crowed start to give Daniels a lot of heat but Daniels just laughs it off and begins to talk}

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   2crkbar

{Daniels}
Joe Ive just got one last thing to say to you paybacks a bitch I'm moving on to bigger and better things now and your not one of them, now to address the match I have later on Morrison tonight I'm going to prove once again why I'm called The Fallen Angel and just like Samoa Joe I will take pleasure in dismantling you and moving on to be the Number one contender for the Intercontinental championship, you people may boo me now but once again I will prove you all wrong.

{More heat is directed at Daniels As he nods and looks around the arena then continues to talk}

{Daniels}
So tonight Im going in that ring not to wrestle not to put on a show for you fans , I'm going in there to make sure I'am the next number one contender and Morrison you just happen to be the unlucky guy who is in my way and I will not think twice about repeating unforgiven here tonight on Breakdown.

{Daniels theme hits as he smiles and laughs to himself drops the mic and leaves the ring}
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:41 pm

(Yes, I'm using NXT pictures. Get over it, fuckers.)

*We come back from commercial with Matt Striker and Maryse in the ring, it seems Matt Striker is ready to interview her. Fresh off her loss to Trish Stratus at Unforgiven, Maryse looks mighty pissed.*

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_vlcsnap-00044

[[Matt:]] I'm being joined by the lovely Maryse, and Maryse, you lost an amazing ladder ma...

*Maryse does her trademark "talk to the hand" pose towards Matt, obviously wanting him to shut the fuck up.*

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_vlcsnap-00005

[[Maryse:]] Thank you, Matthew. I can, ah, take it from here. As most of you, how you say...fat Americans can tell...I am not in the greatest of the moods. I was...I was screwed! I was screwed by that loser known as Trish Stratus.

*Maryse looks around the ring extremely angry...but suddenly her mood seems to change.*

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_vlcsnap-00004

[[Maryse:]] But you know, I am not so angry at it as I was then. Now, I'm even more...ready to win.

*Striker seems rather amused by Maryse's attempts to speak English*

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_vlcsnap-00021

[[Maryse:]] Something funny, Matt? Because to Maryse, the only thing funny in this ring is your goofy looking tie, your goofy looking hair...

*Maryse suddenly stops as she bursts into laughter*

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_vlcsnap-00134

[[Matt:]] Hey, this is my grandfather's t...

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_vlcsnap-00111

*Maryse turns away from Matt and continues to talk*

[[Maryse:]] Shut your face. And if you paid 5 bucks for that haircut, you paid like 4.95 too much.

*Matt looks dejected as Maryse continues to smile*

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_vlcsnap-00114

[[Maryse:]] Now, as I was getting to. Trish, I know you're back there! And once I finish with that nerd, AJ Lee, I'm going to XWL's next PPV, the Digital Decision, okay? And you know what Trish...I WILL take my Divas title back.

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Normal_vlcsnap-00116

*Fans begin to chant "You're a bitch!" towards Maryse as she puts on a fake smile as she's ready to talk*

[[Maryse:]] These idiots in Battle Creek are correct Trish. I am a bitch, I'm the baddest bitch XWL has ever seen. And the baddest bitch XWL has ever seen will be the baddest bitch with the Divas title that XWL has ever seen.

*Maryse tosses the mic then once again does her "talk to the hand" motion towards Matt Striker as she walks to the back.
Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 6:15 am

**We go backstage in the parking lot area of the arena. A camera is moving towards a corner of the parking lot where it seems to the place someone is sitting. The camera closes in and its Samoa Joe. But Joe does not look the same Joe we have been use to, he seems angry, he looks focused and he looks like he could snap at any minute. The camera in now right on Joe and we have an interviewer with a microphone, they speak to Joe.**

[Interviewer]
Joe could I just grab a few words from you please, on your match at Unforgiven and about your upcoming match tonight versus Wade Barrett?

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   23mt7c

[Samoa Joe]
Look at me, take a good look at me, I am Samoa Joe but that something has change, something has happened that I didn't want to happen. The voices in my head called for it to return, for me to unleash it at Unforgiven. The perfect place to do this would be Unforgiven because , I know I would be unforgiven for what I would do. I tried to stop it, I tried to not do this. Daniels, this is your fault, No its not its my fault, it everyones fault. Unforgiven I can't quite get out of my mind, I can't think of the meaning of Unforgiven. I went into that match not looking for revenge, but it was there in my mind. I didn't intend to go into that match and do anything other than become victorious. I failed, you failed, failure is just not an option....ARGGGHH

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   S0z7kg

You see these voices are pounding my skull, They want him to return, they want this animal to return. this warrior tried to do everything with honor and pride. I put on one of my matches of my career against Daniels, maybe it was match of the PPV. But after everyone had left I was sat in the cold, I was trying to contain the anger, the violence that I wanted to commit. I got home, my family were concerned. They were right to be concerned because I am, I was, I will go back to that man who my family are afraid of but I would never hurt them. I cannot stop this and tonight Breakdown has more meaning to it than you think. I am breaking down.

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   A2xlcj

Tonight, Tonight, Tonight. That man returns, the man who rampaged in TNA, the man who had a care for no-one. Tonight, THE NATION OF VIOLENCE returns. I am sorry, NO I'M NOT SORRY, I AM DELIGHTED, I WILL START THE VIOLENCE!!!! There is no stopping this. Wade Barrett, you are in the wrong place at the wrong time, because I fear for your safety in that ring tonight. I will go out to that ring tonight, next week, the week after so on and so on and I will fight, I will hurt, I will torture whomever stands in my way. I have no specific target or goal. This weapon I hold here is something I kept hold of to remind me of the place I did not want to go, the place that held a dark hold over me, but when I picked it up this morning I knew that this brought the fear back and XWL is being taken over by The Nation of Violence.

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Wwdwfc

**Joe stands up and holds the weapon close to the camera, he then looks at the interviewer who seems scared as hell and makes a run for it. Joe seems to have gone crazy here..He just stands there staring at the weapon until we fade back to ringside at the commentators table.**

[JR]
What The hell King, that didn't seem to make sense, other than Joe looks to have been pushed over the edge. I don't know what to make of this situation, whats your view King.

[King]
Simple, he lost at Unforgiven a match he thought he should have to win, now hes gone nuts. Seems like a sore loser, but I think everyone needs to take notice because he could be a liability here in XWL, I think XWL should send him to rehab or something before he turns into more of a nut job.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 9:04 am

Evan Bourne promo/Xtreme title match (****)

Nice promo to kick off Breakdown, it's something that I could actually see happening, when such an epic match happens its always nice to see the crowd show both men some respect. Good writing here and I like the way you have Evan play off the reactions, even he is surprised. Handled very well tbh. Comparing yourself to The Rock was a nice touch because it is kinda true when you put it this way, "He insults people, he has a cocky air about him, yet night in and night out you all cheer him!" (Who wouldn't cheer this boss?)

Bit with the doctors was a nice touch and it leads into the match nicely, nice little match write up after the video. One thing that bugged me was the actual match itself, a lot of it was trying to set up spots but it was done so obviously that it looked like R-Truth and Evan were working together? lulwut. But apart from that overall it was good and congrats to Bronzeh for winning his first title here.

Christian Promo (***)

Whats this? A Christian promo were he isn't talking to a chair? Wink nah but seriously great job here Seme in re-introducing Christian your way, it will probably take a few weeks and promos to get him back but you're off to a good start. Nice inclusion of using what happened in the chairs match even though it wasn't you and good writing for your plans to never lose. All in all it was a solid promo and a good little read

R-Truth promo (***)

Nice little speech after your title win, covers most of what it has to and its a solid promo, only thing bugging me is that it could have been a little longer and went on to talk about his future plans and what you wanna do with the title etc. However the promo had good writing in character and I can't wait to see what you do as champ. Keep up the good work.

Daniels promo (***)

Writing wise your promos are improving each and every week and its not just me thats noticed it, you are steadily getting better at them and my only suggestion would be to make them longer tbh, put it a bit more time if possible and they would be amazing. Nice promo though.

Maryse promo (**)

Not bad for your first promo as her and Maryse was played well, couple of funny lines in there but it was just too short for my liking and the pictures were a bit much considering there was only like a line of writing in between them. Just try to make it a bit longer and they will be great because you have the character down.

Samoa Joe promo (***)

Ok wtf just happened? That confused me, but in a good way, like Inception. Joe finally snapped and now i'm guessing he is gonna be one evil son of a bitch? Overall its a really good promo with great writing as is expected from you Jiggas, keep up the solid work.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 7:50 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   XwlpopeXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   6LSd5
"The Pope" D'Angelo Dinero vs Christian

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 11:43 am

*Breakdown returns from Commercial to see A.J standing with Jack Korpela*
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   JyG5P

[Jack Korpela]
Tonight, AJ you take on former Divas Champion,Maryse. With the winner been a voting option at Digital Decision to see who get a shot at the Divas Championship. What is your plan going into this match?
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   KNysi
[A.J]
Well dude, Maryse is a great competitor she's shown she can be one of the best but it's time for someone new to step up and get a chance at the divas title. Tonight, I plan on beating Maryse and becoming one step closer to my dream of becoming the Divas Champion. I know, I have what it takes to beat Maryse, and I'll prove that tonight. This is a huge chance for me, and I can't let it slip. Being one match away from a possible Divas Title shot, is a chance that I need to take and I'll do that tonight.
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   TBWyX
[A.J]
Being a voting option at Digital Decision will mean alot to me, To know I'd be so close to getting a shot at the title. All I'd need is for these fans to get behind me, vote for me to help me achieve a life long dream. I'm closer to achieving it right now, Than I have ever been before. and I don't want to slip up and let it go. I want nothing more than to be the top diva in this company. I'm ready to show everybody what I can do, I'm willing to do anything it takes to achieve that dream. It'll start tonight when I beat Maryse.
XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   JWq29
[A.J]
Then at Digital Decision, If I do indeed get voted to face Trish. No matter what I have to do, I will walk out of Digital Decision.. The Divas Champion.

*Breakdown goes back to ringside*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:09 pm

Josh Matthews is seen in the backstage area walking up to an area where he sees Sheamus. Josh attempts to get an interview with Sheamus.

[Josh Matthews]
Sheamus, can I have a moment of your time for a quick interview?

Sheamus looks at Josh, and he isn’t very happy… Sheamus then responds.
[Sheamus]
No.

Sheamus walks away as Josh stands there dumbfounded. Josh is disappointed and sighs as Sheamus walks down the hall and around the corner. As he continues walking, he bumps into Eve.

[Eve]
Oh hey there I’m sorry. I didn’t see you, I was in the middle of a tweet. Do you tweet? You should totally get one and follow me: @EveTorres

Sheamus is staring at Eve and isn’t really saying anything. He has a confused look, as to why she asked him that or whether or not to take her seriously.

[Eve]
Ya know Twitter? Social networking… kinda like Facebook but simpler and stuff.

Sheamus just stares at Eve blankly as he doesn’t respond. Eve begins to continue talking.

[Eve]
Uhh No?? Okaaayyy… Well maybe that’s just not your thing. Well hey while I got you here, how about a quick interview? What are your thoughts on last night’s Unforgiven championship match?

Sheamus shakes his head and rolls his eyes… then finally responds.

[Sheamus]
Look, I’m going to make this short and sweet. Last night was a tragedy, and a disappointment to us all. I was dominating my match, and the one moment when I was zeroing in one man to finish him off… I got jumped. Del Rio kicked me in the back of the head and when I wasn’t looking and The Rock hit me with The Rock bottom and pinned me and the ref counted to 3 faster than I ever seen him count before. Those three knew that I was the biggest threat so they teamed up against me because they couldn’t defeat me by themselves and the outcome of that match was a disgrace.

[Eve]
I can understand your point. You were looking good out there and… wait disgrace??? Are you not a fan of The Rock?? I mean he’s the people’s champion, how could you not like him?

[Sheamus]
Are you joking? Where have you been at the last two months? I’ve destroyed The Rock on more than one occasion and truth be told, we all know he got lucky last night. The Rock knew that had I made Jericho tap out that he would have been my next target and I would have eliminated him with ease. The next time I get a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship, I’ll prove to the entire XWL Universe why I should have been Champion all along and why The Rock is nothing more than a transitional Champion.

[Eve]
Alright, that’s your take on it. Well when do you plan on earning your next title shot and what do you think about your match tonight against Randy Orton?

[Sheamus]
Well I was drafted to BreakDown last month and I don’t really see eye to eye with Mick Foley, as he’s not as understanding as Vickie, so I don’t know when I’ll another opportunity to become champion. I have no doubt that it’s a conspiracy against me as Foley is trying to protect his friend and keep him as champion for as long as possible. We all remember the pathetic tag team that was The Rock and Sock Connection, and it makes me sick to see politics get in the way of me finally regaining the Title that I should have never lost in the first place. Now as far as tonight goes, I face an old foe in Orton, but the difference is, since we’ve last seen each other, I’ve become stronger and Orton doesn’t stand a chance. If he thinks he had it rough last night, after being embarrassed by a man who beat 5 other men in one night, then he’s in for a shock tonight. Tonight I will decapitate the viper and will…

At this moment… Josh Matthews has walked down the hallway and has turned the corner and sees Sheamus talking to Eve. He can’t help but say.

[Josh Matthews]
Hey what the?! He gave you an interview??!! Well that’s just great???!!! Thanks for nothing…

Sheamus hears Josh and turns to him, staring at him angrily. Josh’s jaw drops as he sees Sheamus begin to charge straight at him. Josh nearly pisses himself and is frozen in a state of shock. As Sheamus draws closer, he throws out a Brogue Kick towards Josh and then BAM!!! Sheamus connects… but not with Josh Matthews.

[Josh Matthews]
Oh my god! Uhh Uhh are you okay man…

Sheamus hit NICK JACOBS an XWL cameraman who was walking down the hall to come talk to Josh. He walked right in front of Josh and was blindsided by Sheamus’ Brogue Kick. NJ is out cold as Josh begins to check on him.

[Josh Matthews]
Hey Nick, are you okay man? Can you hear me?

[b]Sheamus grabs Josh and lifts him up against the wall as he is breathing heavily. He then says…

[Sheamus]
Next time… you want to run your mouth… I won’t miss and that’ll be you on the floor.

Sheamus releases Josh, and Josh falls to the floor holding his chest as Sheamus smirks and walks away. Eve now comes to check on both NJ and Josh.

[Eve]
Someone help please! Get a doctor! He’s not moving!

[Jim Ross]
Sheamus is just a big bully and that was completely uncalled for. Someone needs to check on them. They need a medic.

[Jerry Lawler]
I don’t feel bad for those punks. That kid was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I wish Sheamus had hit Josh too. That would teach him a lesson.

[Jim Ross]
Oh stop it King. How could you say that? That’s a human being right there. We need to take a break and someone needs to help them. We’ll be back folks, good god that was evil.

BreakDown goes to commercial as an EMT finally makes his way on to the scene.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:19 pm

Sheamus is a cunt.
Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 3:31 pm

Gatecrasher721 wrote:
Sheamus is a cunt.

I think he's kinda cool.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 4:32 pm

Pingu wrote:
Gatecrasher721 wrote:
Sheamus is a cunt.

I think he's kinda cool.

I agree with Pingu... but yeah just bad timing on your part. You signed into the chat when I was thinking of who to kick. Sorry buddy
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:09 pm

Can you guys attack interviewers people don't use normally? Josh Matthews was speared by Goldberg on Redemption now Brogue kicked on Breakdown...Kick Todd or some one hmm

Other than that great promo Ed Razz
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 pm

E/T wrote:
Can you guys attack interviewers people don't use normally? Josh Matthews was speared by Goldberg on Redemption now Brogue kicked on Breakdown...Kick Todd or some one hmm

But didn't he Brogue Kick NJ the cameraman?
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Bronzeh wrote:
E/T wrote:

Sheamus grabs Josh and lifts him up against the wall as he is breathing heavily. He then says… ....

Well that kind of threw me off... lol

I've been out in the heat all day and I'm multitasking I got confused while reading it off and on in between breaks between loading stuff, sue me.

Embarassed

Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:39 pm

E/T wrote:
Bronzeh wrote:
E/T wrote:

Sheamus grabs Josh and lifts him up against the wall as he is breathing heavily. He then says… ....

I've been out in the heat all day and I'm multitasking I got confused while reading it off and on in between breaks between loading stuff, sue me.

Embarassed

You'll be hearing from my lawyers.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 5:52 pm

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   BreakdowndolphXWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Xwlbreakdownjtg
Dolph Ziggler vs JTG

Dolph Ziggler comes out of the back to a big reaction from the fans. He walks down the ramp and touches hands with the fans before proceeding into the ring.

Next out is JTG. He also gets a big pop from the fans as he slides and power walks down the ramp, before getting into the ring.

The match begins and the two men circle the ring. JTG tries to peform a running clothesline but Ziggler ducks it and JTG goes straight into the corner. Ziggler's going for it...dropkick! JTG's down on the mat. Ziggler performs his traditional jumping elbow drop. Ziggler picks JTG up...neckbreaker on JTG! Here comes Dolph Ziggler with a quick cover!

KICK OUT!

Both men stand up. Ziggler irish whips JTG into the ropes...oh, slide punch by JTG! Ziggler didn't see that coming! Ziggler is down! Ziggler attempts to get up but JTG bounces off the ropes...somersault shoulder block! What a move by JTG! Ziggler's down again! JTG attempts to grab Ziggler but Ziggler catches him and lands a punch. Ziggler grabs JTG's head...facebuster by Ziggler! Ziggler gets some love from the crowd and he uses them to build up some momentum. JTG tries to get back up...leg drop bulldog by Ziggler! What a move! Ziggler picks up JTG. JTG lands a punch to the gut! Ziggler goes down on the mat, sitting down, comforting his chest. Hey, wait a minute...somersault neckbreaker by JTG! Nice move right there - taking advantage of a golden opportunity! Here goes JTG with the cover...

KICK OUT!

JTG is frustrated he couldn't get the three count there as they both get back to a vertical base. Ziggler attempts a clothesline but JTG lands a small punch to the gut before Ziggler could get the punch...here comes JTG...double swing neckbreaker, JTG twisting Ziggler around--wait a minute! ZIG ZAG! JTG was swinging him around but Ziggler found a way to land the Zig Zag! A beautiful counter by Ziggler! Here goes Ziggler with the pin...

3!

Ziggler celebrates as this is his first win in recent times. Ziggler exits the ring and touches the fans' hands again before heading into the back. JTG is still in the ring, shocked and disappointed over the loss. Breakdown then cuts to commercial.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:29 pm

E/T wrote:
Bronzeh wrote:
E/T wrote:

Embarassed

Yeah dude... I like to sue for false accusations too!.........

BreakDown continues following Dolph's win over JTG. A man in a suit is standing outside of a door. He knocks and shortly after someone answers and addresses the guy in the suit.

???: Who are you?

Guy in Suit: Hello sir, are you the one known as E/T?

???: Uhh Yeah.. Why?

The guy in the suit hands the man some papers and says.

Guy in Suit: You just got served.

E/T: No way!

Guy in Suit: Yes way. You're being sued by Ed for falsely accusing him of attacking Josh Matthews in a promo earlier this evening.

E/T: You're joking right?

Ed's Lawyer: No sir, I'm serious. Ed does not appreciate your blasphemy. Good day sir.

E/T looks on in shock and frustration.

E/T: This blows!
Back to top Go down
Bronzeh
Mid Card
Bronzeh

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:33 pm

=O wrote:
E/T wrote:
Bronzeh wrote:
E/T wrote:

Embarassed

Yeah dude... I like to sue for false accusations too!.........

BreakDown continues following Dolph's win over JTG. A man in a suit is standing outside of a door. He knocks and shortly after someone answers and addresses the guy in the suit.

???: Who are you?

Guy in Suit: Hello sir, are you the one known as E/T?

???: Uhh Yeah.. Why?

The guy in the suit hands the man some papers and says.

Guy in Suit: You just got served.

E/T: No way!

Guy in Suit: Yes way. You're being sued by Ed for falsely accusing him of attacking Josh Matthews in a promo earlier this evening.

E/T: You're joking right?

Ed's Lawyer: No sir, I'm serious. Ed does not appreciate your blasphemy. Good day sir.

E/T looks on in shock and frustration.

E/T: This blows!

Voting it for promo of the year tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011    XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011   Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 6/26/2011 - 7/3/2011
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next