Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011

Go down 
+5
Ash
Jonguin
P.R Son
Bang
TheFilthParade
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:30 pm

First topic message reminder :

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 YC2lq

Live From - Dallas,Texas
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownsteveaustinXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Breakdownbrethart
Stone Cold vs Bret Hart

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 BreakdowndanielsXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 57Zl4
Daniels open challenge

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownmariaXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownbeth
Maria vs Beth Phoenix

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownmatthardyXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Breakdowncaylencroft
Matt Hardy vs Caylen Croft

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownjohncenaXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownorton
John Cena vs Randy Orton

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 BreakdowndolphXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownshawn
Dolph Ziggler vs Shawn Michaels

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownjohnmorrisonXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Breakdownmikeknox
John Morrison vs Mike Knox

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownshellyXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 AOOG6
Alex Shelly vs Conor O'Brian

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdowntrentXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdowncodyr
Trent Barreta vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Match
Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownkofikingstonXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Breakdownevanxtreme
Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne(c)

Diva Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 52o7g
Maryse and Layla vs Natayla and Trish Stratus(c)

Normal Match
Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownwadeXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownbookert
Wade Barrett(c) vs Booker T

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownsheamusXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownbatista
Sheamus vs Batista

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdowntherockXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownmvp
The Rock vs MVP

Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:23 pm

*John Cena's theme hits and the crowd gives him a mixed reaction. Tonight there are more boos heard throughout the arena then cheers. Cena runs out and does his salute, he then stares at the crowd looking confused upon hearing the boos. He runs into the ring, slides in, runs the ropes, throws his hat into the crowd, requests a mic, and begins to speak.*

{Cena}
I'm not good enough for you anymore?
WHAT?
You can't cheer John Cena anymore?
WHAT?
I bust my ass for all of you day in and day out for nothing?
WHAT?
Really? This is the appreciation I get!??!! What do I have to do, shave my head, flip people off, drink beer, and act like a complete fool in front of you?!? Will that get you to cheer for me
WHAT!
Shut the hell up with those damn What's!!!! I have a mic, you can obviously hear me, it's not cute, it's f**ing annoying!!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 John-cena

*The crowd boos Cena loudly, holding up Stone Cold signs*

{King}
Well it seemed like the crowd didn't know who to cheer earlier tonight when Stone Cold Steve Austin made his statement, but this is Dallas, Texas, and there is no way that the Cenation outnumbers the loyal Stone Cold fans!!!!

{Cena}
Do you even know what I do for you people? I have to wake up at four AM and drive my ass from shit hole to shit hole every week just to entertain you undeserving fans... I mean just two I was talking to Conor O'byan backstage telling him what it was like to be a XWL Superstar and I told him..Conor, if you ever have to go to Dallas Texas, pretend to be injured or something, cause it's full of annoying...stupid....

*The rest of what Cena has to say is interrupted by glass breaking*

{JR}
Finally!! It's the Texas Rattle Snake here to shut Cena up!!!

*The fans cheer as Stone Cold enters the ring but their cheers are suddenly turned to shocked boos as the camera zooms in and we see...

{King}
Ha!!! This is priceless!! It's Conor O'Brien dressed up as Stone Cold!! He even has a skull cap to cover his hair!! And the knee braces too!! This is great!

*Conor walks to the ring, slides in and points at Cena looking like he is angry. He then pretends to try to Stun Cena but Cena avoids it and gets Conor up in the F U. He then gently puts Conor down and grabs the mic*

{Cena}
That's what's gonna happen to you Stone Cold!!! Your Stunner is no match for my F U!!!

*The crowd begins to cheer loudly and Cena looks confused. He turns around to see*

{JR}
Look!! It's Stone Cold Steve Austin!! The Real Texas Rattlesnake is here!!! Cena's not laughing this time!!!

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Th_austinentrer

*Stone Cold runs and slides into the ring, he tries to go after Cena but Connor and Cena's number advantage prevails. Cena and Conor begin to punch and knee Stone Cold in the corner. Cena tells Connor to get off of Stone Cold and says something to Connor that the camera can't pick up. Connor picks up Stone Cold and heaves him over Cena's Shoulder's as Cena gets ready for the F U. Cena glares at the crowd with a devilish grin, but Stone Cold's elbow knows the smirk off of Cena's face. Cena drops SCSA and The Texas Rattle Snake and Cena begin trading blows. Connor tries to interfere but Stone Cold kicks him in the gut and....

{JR}
Stunner!!!!

*Conor rolls out of the ring as Stone Cold turns back around to deal with Cena but sees that John has slid out of the ring and is beginning to walk backwards holding his head. Stone Cold flips off Cena calling him a scared. Then he snatches some beers thrown by the bellman and does what Stone Cold does best...

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 128

BEER BATH!!!

Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:19 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownsheamusXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownbatista
Sheamus vs Batista

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:02 am

Holy crap at that ending.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:53 am

Normal Match
Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 XwlbreakdownwadeXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownbookert
Wade Barrett(c) vs Booker T

The match ended in a countout because Booker T kicked out of 17-19 finishers with none of them being anywhere near a 3 count btw.

This was ok'd by admins.

It was just insane.

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 1:40 pm

After coming back from a commercial break we see a replay of the final moments in the Booker T versus Wade Barrett match, we then cut backstage where Christy Hemme is shown outside the divas locker room

Christy Hemme: Ladies and gentlemen, it has been a night full of shockers and incredible things, but of course this is XWL so we've come to expect nothing less. Earlier tonight we saw the former Divas Champion Maryse and Layla take on Natalya and The Divas Champion, Trish Stratus! Both Layla and Maryse showed odd chemistry as a team. They blended well, and it seemed as if victory was almost certain for these two. However then something happened and it's left us all puzzled as to why. Lets go now to a replay of the incident in question.

We fade away from Christy's view for a moment then a replay of Trish Stratus' chick kick to Layla is shown. She covers her as Maryse stares on the apron, then as Natalya charges in to keep Maryse from breaking it, Maryse casually gets off the apron and simply stares as her partner is pinned. A slow motion replay shows this time but then cuts to an unseen view of Maryse after Layla had cheap shotted Trish knocking her off the apron just a minute before the match ended. Maryse seemed annoyed by this and you could see it in her face. The footage ends and we see Christy a little confused by the footage.

Christy Hemme: As you just saw it was a very shocking moment indeed. And it didn't help that Layla's masked attacker struck once again after the dust had settled. It's been a very bad couple of weeks for the former member of Lay-Cool. Even after her terrible attitude last week I still feel sorry for her. So I heard shes been in her locker room ever since being evaluated by the medical officials about an hour ago. So I'm going to try to get a word from her now.

Christy turns her back to the camera then proceeds to knock on the door three times, then after a couple of seconds she tries the door and its unlocked then slowly opens it as our cameras follow her inside. She turns the corner and sees Layla packing up her things while sitting on a bench.

Christy Hemme: Layla I hope you don't mind but I wondered if I could get a moment of your time? I know you've got to be busy and in a great deal of pain but after what occurred tonight you must understand.

Layla: ...It's fine go ahead.

She lowers her head again and folds up her ring attire then places it in the suitcase.

Christy Hemme: My first question is regarding what happened during your tag-team match. It seemed as if you two were getting along shockingly well but then she left you high and dry for some reason. Do you know why she did?

Layla: I don't know, and frankly I don't care! You know tonight was my first night solo, without Michelle! It was my first tag-team match with someone other than Michelle. It was the start of a new day or so I had hoped. I wanted to start fresh, but some things never change!! Maryse I don't know what the hell your deal is but you do not make a joke out of Layla! You think it's funny to abandon me like that? You think it's funny to open up the opportunity for that masked bitch to assault me?! So I'm issuing a challenge next week. You better accept it to Maryse. I want you one on one in that ring, but thats not all I want. You've got a rematch clause which you have yet to invoke. And if I have anything to do with it you won't ever get a chance. Because if you think you're such a dominant diva, that you're this and that then I want you to prove it! I came this close to capturing the Divas title three weeks ago, I came this close ... And I refuse to let some outside interference send me to the back of the line again! So if I win, I want your contendership status. It's that simple, and since you're such a goody two shoes lately you should have no problem trying to prove yourself, right?

Christy Hemme: Wow thats quite the challenge you've got there. I wonder how Maryse will respond if she will that is.

Layla: Oh I know how! Because I am putting this masked person completely behind me. I don't know who it is, I don't know why they've decided to keep doing this every week but as far as I'm concerned it's over with! I want the Divas Championship and Maryse is standing in my way. So if she knows whats good for her, she will accept it. If shes as foolish as she looks, she will decline and find herself with her own masked bitch! It's not a threat Maryse, it's a promise!

Christy Hemme: Moving on do you have any idea who that person could be? It just seems like whenever you're least expecting it, there she is!

Layla: I told you I could care less who it is or if they ever reveal themselves. Because what I want is the Divas Championship and I promise you I will get it!

Christy Hemme: No Layla.... There....

The camera pans back and the masked woman is standing right behind Layla!

Layla: There what?! If you're going to snap on me and try to slap me like last week then you can just get out. I have had a bad enough night as it is!

Christy Hemme: Layla turn around!

She starts to thats when the masked woman spears her into the lockers! She stomps on her a couple of times and Christy runs out of the room to get help. She then pulls Layla up by her hair stares at her for a moment, then throws her back first into the vending machine a couple of ft away. She lets out a loud scream of pain then collapses onto the floor as the masked woman dusts her hands off for a second, then casually walks out before security or Christy can return. Christy runs back in moments later with security and she rushes over to Layla shouting for them to help her as we cut away to a commercial break.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:29 pm

We see a replay of earlier in the night during the tag match the diva tag match that took place. It show’s many hightlights of the match, but the main one is around the ending when Trish kicks Layla right in the forehead with the chick kick while Maryse stares at her from the apron, not even bothering to attempt to break up the pin. A confused Trish then celebrates with her partner, Natalya while Maryse walks up the ramp applauding for no particular reason visible to the normal crowd. We then return to present day, and Maryse is shown backstage moving about get the same old mixed reaction from the capacity crowd. She looks to be in a much better mood than last week, but she’s far from a happy go lucky Maryse.
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00001

Hemme then walks toward Maryse slowly, but with the microphone over head, still remembering the last encounter that they had during the draft show.
Hemme: Now.. I know that the last time I spoke with you we didn’t exactly have the most.. What’s the term I can use .. “Normal” conversation? But now I’m just doing my job here, and I want to get your thoughts on the tag match that happened earlier tonight. Seriously, what the heck happened at the end?

Maryse: You want to know why I did what I did? Does the whole world want to know why I let Layla get fed to the sharks? Everyone wants to know what’s going on in the conundrum which is Maryse Ouellet’s mind. There’s no trick here. I did what I did because.. I just fit in with the crowd, and plain out don’t like Layla!

Hemme:.. Why don’t you like her?

Maryse: Jesus, you really are easy to fool. Just like Layla. She never quite found out that she was simply a test dummy all match. You see, I’m glad I had this match against Trish because I wanted to see her face to face again to see the fire in her eyes that led her to becoming the divas champion in the first place. I wanted to know if she can truly beat Layla without the help of some mystery man or women, and she passed the test with flying colors. I officially declare her not to be a complete disgrace to the championship that I helped establish. I motored that match so well didn’t I? I’m so just so good at many things fooling everyone into thinking that me and Layla where actually a functioning unit. Far from it, she just played her role, while Trish played her own.

Hemme: Doesn’t that frighten you in a bit? Layla hasn’t exact- you know what nevermind I rather..er.. not ask that question. So, when do you plan on cashing in your rematch clause?

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Normal_vlcsnap-00016

Maryse: Why in such a rush? I still got plenty of time to play my little game here. You see this face? When this gorgeous serene face smiles again, then that mean’s the title match is set, and that means the divas champion and Maryse will see eye to eye, But for now you’re just going to have to wait along with everyone else. The fun is just commencing here, and I’m in no hurry to put an end to this. Like I said last week during my reign I was always looking for ways to improve, and that wasn’t only a championship reign type of deal, no sugar. I’m still working on it to become the greatest diva ever. I want Trish to do the same. Another reason why I let Layla die was because she was being cheap toward Trish. I don’t want her to get hurt because if I’m going to get back that championship, then I want Trish to be the one holding it. I want to be there, live in whatever arena around the world.. in whatever match.. of my choosing just to add it there, and I want her injure free. I’m not even going to share any words with her because there comes a time where words just aren’t enough. We’ve been insulting each other for months, and she even broke me out of my own protective cave along with punching a tooth right out of my mouth. Now that I look back at that time, I really had to be on something. I do remember Rosa giving me something in the Locker room. Maybe I should have checked the expiration date. ANYWAYS, like my cousin would say.. that was STTTUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-pid. What was I saying again?

Hemme: I.. I don’t know Maryse..

Maryse: So like I was saying I want Trish to be alright in the head. I want her to be bruise free, so there will be no doubts when I win that championship. I’ve been thinking and thinking every god freaking weak, and I even watched X-men the first class, and still didn’t get that vibe in me that I use to have. Now that I mention that movie, wouldn’t it be cool f I, Maryse was a shapeshifter? I could even become Vickie Guerrero herself, and announce that Maryse will face Chris Jericho for the world title in a make-up match… Think about it..

Hemme: Maryse.. I think there’s one more thing you should know. Apparently Layla might be challenging you next week, and also for a shot at your contender spot… Actually, she was pretty vocal about it a while ago.. Before she got attacked again.

Maryse: I mean, just think of the possibilities.. I could very well be the face of XWL.. I could even put myself on the cover of the next WWE 2012 video game…

Hemme: Challenging.. Layla.. next week… Reality? Earth to Maryse?

Maryse: Oh yeah we could have our little squabble next week.. or Maybe I could transform into McCool and completely blow her mind! See, not even my own little fantasy’s could bring a smile over the radar. If Trish can beat Layla, then I can definitely beat her. Hopefully Trish is there to see the match, because I’ll show her that an angry pissed of Maryse has a lot of free time on her hand, and during that free time she becomes into quite.. the aggressive diva. Unforgiven is only a few weeks away, and I’m just going to come out with it.. Yes, the championship match will take place at that event, but until then I will keep Trish guessing. One of the challenges of being the champion is to expected the unexpected, and right now I think I’ll have just a tiny bit more fun with Trish before getting to the serious business. Fancy.. that?

Maryse face palms Hemme as she leaves to god knows where.
Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 6:53 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownjohncenaXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Xwlbreakdownorton
John Cena vs Randy Orton

I botched the editing and got Orton's entrance on part 2. But the entire match is still there, just with the entrance in the middle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:00 am

We return from commercial break as Dolph Ziggler comes out. He power-walks down to the ring, touching the hands of fans in the crowd, before stepping into the ring.

OHHHH, SHAWN! Shawn Michaels' theme blasts through the arena as he comes out to a massive reaction from the crowd. He gets into the ring, living up the moment. He then shakes hands with Dolph Ziggler, indicating respect for each other.

The bell rings to signal the beginning of the match. Shawn attempts a clothesline but Ziggler ducks and gets behind him...ZIG ZAG! Wait, no! Shawn Michaels pushed him off. Ziggler's down...Shawn gets to one of the corners...he's tuning up the band! Here it comes! SWEET CHIN MUSIC! Here
goes Michaels with the cover!

3!

Shawn celebrates a rather quick victory before heading to the back. Ziggler is still left in the ring. He is utterly surprised at the fact he lost so quickly. He manages to get back up, and then proceeds to get a mic from the timekeeper.

{Ziggler}
Hey guys, don't worry, it's just a rough start...things will get better, I'm sure of it. I gotta give credit to Shawn, he outsmarted me...but I guarantee you, that next week, I will be back, and I will win. Have a good night, everyone...

Ziggler gets out of the ring and walks down the ramp. He again touches hands with the fans before walking to the back. Breakdown then cuts to a commercial break.
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 8:38 am

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 BreakdownshellyXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 AOOG6
Alex Shelly vs Conor O'Brian

Shelley wins after hitting the Sliced Bread #2 on the Rat Boy Wonder.
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Breakdown returns from commerical and Montel is shown on screen in his lockeroom. Visibly frustrated he holds the phone against his ear.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Default

As the camera man walks closer he glares as ringing is heard. After a few moments a female voice is heard on the other end

Alicia: Hello this is Alicia Mr. Foley’s personal secretary how may I help you today?

Montel: Yes, this is Montel Vontavious Porter the MVP of Xwl. May I speak to Mr. Foley please it’s urgent

Alicia: Just a moment sir, let me put you on hold for a few moments while I see if he’s in his office.

Background music begins to play as Montel’s patience begins growing smaller and smaller. As he listens in he can hear people chattering the background. He suddenly hears Mick and Alicia speaking

Alicia: Yes Mr. Foley I have a Montel on the phone for you? He says that its urgent and he needs to speak to you right away

Mick laughs briefly before speaking

Mick: Knowing him Alicia, he’s probably all bent out of shape because they messed up his weave or something..

Montel hears this and pulls the phone away from his ear for a moment and glares a minute later Mick comes on the other end

Mick: Hello? Hello is there anyone there? Montel is that you?

Mick whispers to his receptionist for a brief moment

Alicia: Yes, I’m sure he’s there Mr. Foley. I told him to hold.

Mick: Ah well let’s try again then shall we?

Mick: Montel this is your phone a callin, callin. This is Mick.. Answer your phone.. Ring.. Ring answer your phone

Montel glares and finally speaks

Montel: CUT IT OUT MAN, I come to you for a problem and you’re on the phone singing to me? What kind of boss are you?!

Mick lightly laughs before speaking

Mick: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Montel, just take it easy, I’m just having a little fun with you right here.. In Dallas Texas!!

The crowd cheers loudly as Montel cuts Mick off suddenly

Montel: Having a little fun?! Having a little fun? Well, if you are able to have fun, maybe you can do something for me. You see Mick, as you know I’m one of THE biggest talents you could’ve aqquired here on your brand Breakdown. I’m a former World Champion, multi-time US champion. I’ve done it all and I’m very close to becoming the next grand-slam champion. Now, with that impressive resume, I believe that entitles me to a few things..

Mick: Well that definitely is an impressive resume Montel but, you’re going to have to elaborate more on what you mean. I’ve taken so many chair shots to the head, over the years my memory just isn’t what it used to be.

Montel: Well, if you had been paying attention to the show last week which I’m sure you have, you probably had managed to catch the end of the main even right? Well, if you hadn’t let me do a small recap for ya man. Batista and I, since joining forces did what we said we were gonna do. We WHIPED THE FLOOR with Sheamus and Rock. Now, lets fast-forward to tonight. Rock and Sheamus were having a little bit of a confrontation and somehow, for no reason I, was brought up.

Mick lightly laughs

Montel: May I ask what’s so funny?!

Mick: Alright, alright alright I get it, you’re frustrated and upset that he insulted you. So, you want a match with him right? Well, I don’t know if you know this Montel but, looking through my crystal ball, I can see your wish has been granted. Tonight, you’re facing him.. In the main event.

Montel gets frustrated and begins to yell into the phone

Montel: NO, I know that you fat piece of …

Montel pauses before speaking and calms himself for a moment

Montel: Look man, I’m a former world champion.. I’ve practically done everything there is to do in this company…

Mick interrupts

Mick: Except win the Intercontinental Title or win back the World title

Montel: SHUT UP. Maybe, if you guys weren’t so busy trying to spoon feed and cater to all these baby-faces and these ignorant fans, you’d recognize true talent when you see it. Yes, I may not be the World Champion right now but.. I will be soon enough.. You just wait and see. Now, before I go and do something I’m gonna regret let me get back to my point.

Montel paces around the room for a moment

Montel: You’re all about making an impact right and about making Breakdown the best show possible. Well, coming off of my huge win, I got to thinking. It’s already Breakdown’s top two BIGGEST stars in the main event for the night but, why not raise the stakes even more. You know me, I’m the Franchise Playa homie so, this is what I propose..

Montel: Rock can come out here and run his mouth all he wants every week but, how about he does it when there’s no rules at all. Now, I know what you’re gonna say “oh but Montel how is that fair to Rock” Well, if Mr. Rock is as great as he says he is, he should have no problem with a little match change. After all, he is the peoples champion. What better way to shut up someone like me, and fight for the people, than in a match where there’s no rules. Then, if he wants to and can even try, he can whip my “candy ass” all over the arena. That is.. If you’re willing to make the match of course. So, what’d you say Mick?

Mick lightly laughs and pauses for a few minutes before speaking

Mick: Ya know something Montel? You make a very compelling argument. Now, while I don’t agree with this exactly, seeing as you already almost went to the limit last week, it definitely could bring in ratings. I mean, we’re talking about The Jabroni Beating, Pie Eating, Trail-Blazing, Eyebrow raising.. Peoples champion The Rock, vs. you. Wow does that sure equal ratings.

Montel goes to speak but Mick cuts him off

Mick: Now, I’m sure you’re probably about ready to come jump me with a gang of yours so, rather than risk losing such a valuable asset as yourself.. I’m gonna make the match. Before I came back to GM this show, I watched you very closely MVP. I know of all your records. Every title you’ve held.. Every match you’ve won..

Mick: Okay, maybe not so much lately but, that’s not the point. The point is, ever since you’ve came over to Breakdown there’s been a fire burning in the pit of you. You’ve got that hunger, that will, that NEED to prove yourself. So, ya know what, I’m gonna give you what you want. Tonight, it’s The Rock vs. Montel Vontavious Porter in a No Disqualification match. Just don’t screw up. Oh and Montel.. HAVE A NICE DAY

Montel hangs up the phone and smirks as he walks out of his lockeroom out to the stage for the main event up next.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:35 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Both the redemption and breakdown Main event almost have the same run time.

Razz
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:40 pm

Rene wrote:

Razz
Razz
Back to top Go down
Shug
Upper Mid Card
Shug

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Rene wrote:

Razz
Yeah, but Redemption's was obviously superior.

mischief
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:44 pm

Great match Kyle and Ash, was a lot of fun and i think we can all agree that the ballin' elbow is much better when done by The Rock, especially when followed by The Peoples elbow just to show how much better it is Cool
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:45 pm

Rene wrote:

Razz

lol

Wow talk about an odd coincidence, anyways congratulations on the victory Zander! You brought the Smackdown to MVP on Breakdown!

cheers
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:01 pm

zander14rfc wrote:
Great match Kyle and Ash, was a lot of fun and i think we can all agree that the ballin' elbow is much better when done by The Rock, especially when followed by The Peoples elbow just to show how much better it is Cool

Yeah great match guys was fun to watch....and slightly get involved Wink Batista might be having some words to say this week about Rock's comments and that Rock Bottom gr8 Wink
Back to top Go down
Zander
Main Eventer
Zander

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:02 pm

Ash wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

Yeah great match guys was fun to watch....and slightly get involved Wink Batista might be having some words to say this week about Rock's comments and that Rock Bottom gr8 Wink

Stick your nose in The Rocks business prepared to be Rock Bottom'd Wink
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:07 pm

zander14rfc wrote:

Yes, it was indeed fun. Oh and puh-lease. Ballin Elbow>Peoples Elbow coffee
Luv ya mischief

zander14rfc wrote:
Ash wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

pfft.. I can teach him the ways of how to counter the RB. As if I recall, you didn't like me countering them now did you? troll
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 1:10 pm

Fn wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

Great match Kyle and Ash, was a lot of fun and i think we can all agree that the ballin' elbow is much better when done by The Rock, especially when followed by The Peoples elbow just to show how much better it is :Cool:

Yes, it was indeed fun. Oh and puh-lease. Ballin Elbow>Peoples Elbow coffee
Luv ya mischief

zander14rfc wrote:
Ash wrote:
zander14rfc wrote:

pfft.. I can teach him the ways of how to counter the RB. As if I recall, you didn't like me countering them now did you? troll

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 1236166298_quagmire_-_giggity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2