Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011

Go down 
+5
Ash
Jonguin
P.R Son
Bang
TheFilthParade
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Empty
PostSubject: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:30 pm

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 YC2lq

Live From - Dallas,Texas
Deadline Time: 5:00 PM EST

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdownsteveaustinXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Breakdownbrethart
Stone Cold vs Bret Hart

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdowndanielsXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 57Zl4
Daniels open challenge

Normal Diva Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdownmariaXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Xwlbreakdownbeth
Maria vs Beth Phoenix

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdownmatthardyXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Breakdowncaylencroft
Matt Hardy vs Caylen Croft

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdownjohncenaXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Xwlbreakdownorton
John Cena vs Randy Orton

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdowndolphXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Xwlbreakdownshawn
Dolph Ziggler vs Shawn Michaels

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdownjohnmorrisonXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Breakdownmikeknox
John Morrison vs Mike Knox

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdownshellyXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 AOOG6
Alex Shelly vs Conor O'Brian

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 XwlbreakdowntrentXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Xwlbreakdowncodyr
Trent Barreta vs Cody Rhodes

Normal Match
Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdownkofikingstonXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Breakdownevanxtreme
Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne(c)

Diva Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 52o7g
Maryse and Layla vs Natayla and Trish Stratus(c)

Normal Match
Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 XwlbreakdownwadeXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Xwlbreakdownbookert
Wade Barrett(c) vs Booker T

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 XwlbreakdownsheamusXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Xwlbreakdownbatista
Sheamus vs Batista

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 XwlbreakdowntherockXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Xwlbreakdownmvp
The Rock vs MVP

Back to top Go down
Bang
Main Eventer
Bang

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 2:30 pm

***As Breakdown begins, the pyro on the stage goes off, and the Breakdown theme continues to blast through-out the arena***

Jim Ross
We are live from the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas for XWL Breakdown, and we are just two weeks away from Unforgiven.

Jerry “The King” Lawler
You know what they say JR, everything is bigger in Texas, and you don’t get much bigger then tonight, where in tonight we’ll see Sheamus take on The Animal Batista, after Batista pinned Sheamus last week in a tag team match.

Jim Ross
That promises to be a great match-up, for sure, and we’ll also see MVP go one and one against The Rock.

Jerry “The King” Lawler
Not only that but we'll see some Diva action, where Layla will team up with Maryse and take on Natalya and Trish Stratus.

Joey Styles
Tonight’s going to be huge, and there’s no doubting that, and as we continue to build towards Unforgiven, things are getting more and more heated up around here, and over on Redemption.

***As the commentators continue to talk between each other, the Breakdown theme, suddenly stops, and other music plays through the PA system***

Joey Styles
What’s this? Why’s this song playing?

***Four men in suits walk out onto the stage wheeling out a silver casket, and begin to walk down the ramp***

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Pope1

Jim Ross
I don’t understand? What’s the meaning of this? Who are these people? And why are they carrying a casket?

Jerry “The King” Lawler
Why are they here? What are they doing?

Jim Ross
We’ve seen things with a casket before, but this looks and feels completely different, to those. This makes no sense.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Pope2

***As the men reach near the ring, they turn the casket so it‘s facing down the ramp length ways, and after a few seconds the music fades out, as the crowd are stood in silence***

Jim Ross
What is this, is this some sort of joke? Why would anyone wheel a casket to ringside?

***A male voice begins to play-through the arena***

Male Voice
After four long months, the XWL crowd finally has something to look forward too, because the saviour has returned. The saviour has returned, to give you people the return you truly, truly deserve. You can mark this day on your calendar, as the day, the Congregation that is the XWL audience, has found it’s new shining light, it’s new leader. And I’m here to lead the Congregation into a new age, of professional wrestling, and I will guide each and everyone of you people, out of your coffins, which you have been rotting in, engulfed by the darkness of the so-called superstars, and I will take all of you people up into the light of the true greats of wrestling. Oh Hallelujah.

***As the voice stops talking, the arena fades into darkness for a few seconds, as flash photography begins going off in the crowd, and the crowd starts to cheer, and whistle***

Joey Styles
What’s going on? What’s the meaning of the casket? Who’s voice has that?

Jim Ross
This certainly a weird opening on Breakdown, with the voice, and the casket, now the lights going out, something’s definitely going on here.

***As the arena remains in darkness, a spotlight hit’s the stage entrance, as choir singing is heard***

Jerry “The King” Lawler
What’s this now? Is that singing I hear, this is getting weirder and weirder by the second.

***As the spotlight remains of the stage, a group of choir singers, walk out onto the stage, all dressed in burgundy gowns, singing***

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Pope3

Choir
“Praise the Lord, oh my soul
I will praise the Lord as long as a live
I will sing praises to my God
Even with my dying breath

He is the one who made Heaven and Earth
The sea and everything in it
He is the one who keeps every promise forever
He gives justice to the oppressed
And sets the prisoner free”

***As the Choir sings, they quickly move down between the casket and the ring to the beat of the song, as the spotlight follows them down the ramp with some of the members of the choir holding and playing tambourines and as they continue to sing the song ***

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Pope5

Choir
“Praise the Lord, oh my soul
I will praise the Lord as long as I live
I will sing praises to my God
Even with my dying breath

The Lord will reign forever
Our God is King to all generations
The Lord will reign forever
Our God”

***As they continue to sing, the Choir make their way up the ramp again, with the casket, still singing, and after they all leave the stage, the spotlight disappears, once again leaving the arena in total darkness, as the crowd once again begin taking flash photography, and a small amount of the crowd cheer***

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Pope6

Jim Ross
What the heck is going on here? This whole segment has made no sense at all.

***As the crowd are still in darkness, the voice comes back onto the PA system***

Male Voice
Today is the day of Genesis. Today is the eight day. Where God created all that was good is this world, he created the miracles, the excitement, the joy. And he saw that it was good. Then God, saw that one thing was missing, so God created the saviour, and he called this man The Pope. And he saw that Pope is Pimpin’.

***As the Pope‘s catchphrase is mentioned, the crowd bursts out in a cheer, and the lights quickly go back on, and Pope‘s theme blares out on the PA system***

Joey Styles
Whoa, The Pope, D’Angelo Dinero is back in XWL, and what a catch for Breakdown.

Jim Ross
We haven’t seen Pope in months, and it’s great to see him back here, and Pope always brings a smile to the fans faces.

Jerry “The King” Lawler
I love this guy, Pope knows what these people like, and he always delivers to them, whether he’s one hundred percent or not.

***As D‘Angelo Dinero walks out onto the stage , in black trousers, black vest, and white jacket, the crowd cheer again, as Pope makes his way to the ring***

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Pope7

Justin Roberts
Please welcome, at this time, The Pope, D’Angelo Dinero!

Jim Ross
Just listen to the ovation for D’Angelo Dinero, after four long months, it’s well deserved too.

Joey Styles
The congregation are loving this moment right now, and Pope looks great, as always.

Jerry “The King” Lawler
Pope looks as confident as ever, this kids just got naturally charisma, and it just oozes off of him. And XWL hasn’t been the same without him.

***As Pope enters the ring, Justin Roberts hands him a microphone, then exit’s the ring, leaving Pope alone in the ring, as his music fades out.***

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Pope10

***As Pope lifts the microphone up to his mouth, the congregation starts to chant “Pope is Pimpin‘” for about thirty seconds, causing Pope to smile, and look around the arena until the chants fade out before he begins to talk***

D‘Angelo Dinero
After four long, long months, finally XWL has the return of the most charismatic, pimptacular, hand clapping, foot tapping, pimp slapping, the always on fire, Pope that is D’Angelo Dinero. And I couldn’t of done it if it wasn’t for Daddy Pope, Mommy Pope, Brother and Sister Pope, Mick Foley Pope.

***Pope points to a few people in the crowd***

You Pope, He’s Pope, You’re a Pope, You’re a Pope, You’re all Pope, even JR is Pope. And if it wasn’t for all those people and countless of others, this moment would not of been possible. And for that, I thank each and everyone of you. Thank You.

And now the Pope is back, I once again have the duty, and responsibility to be the leader and The Pope of this congregation once again. And while I’m on the matter, there’s one main thing that Pope has came back for.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Pope11

***The crowd burst out in a “Pope is Pimpin” chant once more***

Now Pope has been known to perform a few miracles in my time. I can make a blind man see, and a cripple walk, but the greatest miracle Pope will do, is making the greatest company, even greater. As I save this company from the intolerable ramblings of Chris Jericho, the ridiculous look of Sheamus, The rich silver spoon fed Alberto Del Rio and the oh so loud mouthed “People’s Champion2 The Rock. Well I’ve got news for you Rocky, these aren’t your “people”, These are my congregation. Now can I get an amen?

***The crowd shouts “Amen“***

And not that…hold on one second, because the congregation is speaking to you Mick. They know, I know, and I know that everyone in the back know it, and now you too will know that The Pope is Cadillac is professional wrestling. Diamond’s on the back, Silver on the roof top, demon lean, with a gangster lean, that’s Pope.

So the question is, who exactly is the man who gets to step in the ring with yours truly in his return match, as Pope makes his way to the top of the greatest company is professional wrestling, X…W…L.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Pope12

As mark my words when Pope says that I will earn my way to the top of this company, just like I’ve earned everything else I’ve earned, with the congregation at my side, and all the doubter against me, Pope and the congregation will keep proving them wrong time after time again. Because everybody knows that Pope is…

PIMPIN’!

***As Pope shouts “PIMPIN“, the crowd cheers, and he drops his microphone, and exit’s the ring, to his entrance music***

Joey Styles
Well The Pope is back with a bang, and he has his congregation along side with him.

Jim Ross
I think Pope’s congregation might of just grew in size a bit, as he announced his return to the XWL ring.

Jerry “The King” Lawler
And in doing so, he put the locker room on notice, and I’m sure Pope will back up his words as always.

***As Pope shakes hands with some members of the crowd on his way up the ramp XWL heads to it‘s first commercial break***

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 3:45 pm

BANG wrote:
***Four men in suits walk out onto the stage wheeling out a silver casket, and begin to walk down the ramp***

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 WctKa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 4:08 pm

**After the commercial break ends the man known as Conor O Brian comes out to the ring with his entrance music playing on the PA.

Conor raises stretches his arms out as he's coming to the ring.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_WWENXTMarch22A_mp4_000118603

Justin Roberts
Please welcome Conor "The Rat" O' Brian.

Jerry Lawler
Here is the newly signed Conor O' Brian we heard about JR.

Jim Ross:
Wonder if anyone ever told him he looked like a rat

Conor goes into the ring and smiles he then puts the microhpone up to his mouth to start talking.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_NXT_056_Photo_008

Conor "The Rat" O' Brian
Hello Dallas Texas!

The Fans start giving him a few cheers.

Jerry Lawler
Wow he's getting a few cheers.

Conor "The Rat" O' Brian.
Listen up Dallas they make fun of me for the simple fact that I look like a rat see! well rats are loners sole survivors they don't need back up.

Jim Ross
Well at least he's trying I don't quite get what he means.

Conor "The Rat" O' Brian
Tonight Folks I have a match with Alex Shelly tonight and that Dallas Texas that takes the cheese see!

Jerry
Um okay that was odd we will return after the commercial break.

(I honestly did terrible maybe I'll get better at Conor)
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Josh Matthews is standing by backstage with a microphone in hand.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 V68xd

Josh Matthews: Good evening ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time is the X-treme Champion, Evan Bourne!

We see Evan with his title around his shoulder and geared up for his match later on.

Josh Matthews: Well Evan it's a pleasure to have you, is there a reason for your silence as of late? Ever since defeating Rob Van Dam and being drafted first for Breakdown, it just seems as if you haven't been your usual self.

Evan Bourne: I can understand your point, I haven't been my typical self. For the first time in a long time, I just haven't had anything to say. I've done everything there is to do here. You would think that would give me bragging rights and just add to my ego, but it hasn't! I'm now the second ever grandslam champ behind Shawn Michaels, and just look at his career now after becoming that! Hes an absolute nobody! No title reigns, hardly any wins, and he has faded into obscurity! I thought it was because he was simply a has been, that he just didn't have it anymore. But after achieving every goal you have, well that just completely kills your motivation! Let's list everything I've done okay? United States Champion, twice I might add...Intercontinental Champion while United States Champion, World Heavyweight Champion while United States Champion... Two time World champion as well. Now I am the X-treme Champion, and the only person in 5 months to pin Rob Van Dam! What is left for me to accomplish? Absolutely nothing!

Josh Matthews: I see what you mean, after achieving so much, it's almost like theres nothing left for you to do. So what are your plans from here?

Evan Bourne: I can't say that I know for sure... But after last week's incident...With that idiot acting like he didn't know me...I've actually had a lot to think about. If someone like him doesn't know me, then obviously I've messed up at some point! I've done this, done that but what has it gotten me? I was almost arrested for "impersonating" a wrestler...That's just a huge slap in the face to everything I have done! And then it hit me...Maybe when I first joined this company I worked too hard, I accomplished too much...I ruined my career by being so hungry for being the best! Look at me now, I just accomplished the final thing that there is...

Josh Matthews: You are one of our fastest rising stars ever to step foot in XWL.

Evan Bourne: Thats my problem! Look at everyone who started off with a bang! Randy Orton became the first ever XWL World Heavyweight Champion almost three years ago! Which was also his last reign as World Champion! His only other title win was becoming Intercontinental Champion but that ended just as quick as his World title one did. CM Punk, United States Champion, third ever XWL World Heavyweight Champion...And hasn't done a damn thing in over a year! Jeff Hardy, became the second ever World champion here, and thats all! Not United States Champion, not Intercontinental Champion, Not X-treme Champion! The guy hasn't won a title in over two years! Three supposed big names and you wouldn't even know it unless you checked the record books.

Josh Matthews: Well Randy Orton did become the first ever XWL Pure Champion

Evan Bourne: Which not one person, besides yourself even remembers that! Not to mention becoming the champion of a title that represents boring matches isn't exactly something to be proud of.

Josh Matthews: So what are you going to do to prevent becoming what you dislike so much?

Evan Bourne: That's the thing, I just don't know, I don't want to end up like them...They all had such potential, such bright futures ahead of them...They were at the top and just plummeted to the very bottom! Which is why I have just been in such deep thought and so stressed out since becoming X-treme Champion. Sure I'm proud to be champion, one title doesn't mean less to me than any other would. I'm just in a slump, I need something to chase, I need something that I can aspire to achieve. I'll know it when I find it, but for now I'll just defend this belt to the best of my abilities, and defeat everyone who crosses my path like I always do!

Josh Matthews: Well thank you very much for your time Evan, good luck tonight against Kofi Kingston and good luck finding whatever it is you're looking for.

Evan Bourne: I don't need luck Josh, remember what my theme says? I was BOURNE to win!

He smirks then walks away and Josh simply shakes his head before we fade away.

Back to top Go down
Jonguin
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeSun May 29, 2011 10:47 pm

Pope Promo = ****
I dug this promo. I liked the whole idea around here with the casket and everything. Yet I wish we could have seen some more talking from the Pope. Yet it's understandable since it's your first promo as him, and you have no feud. I gave it four stars because it was different, and I like that.

The Rat Promo = *1/2
The grammar in this one could use some improvement. I'll give it 1 1/2 stars because I don't even know how someone could get a sentence with him. I recommend reading promos from guys like Adam, Red, Shuggz, Bang, and all the other great promo cutters here to get a groove going.

Evan Bourne Promo = ****
Not the longest promo like Bang, but you both were perfect in what you wrote. Quality over quantity. Running down the roster and insulting them is perfection, no pun intended, for heels like Evan Bourne. I use the same thing for Cody, and it works great. Also, Evan Bourne possibly leaving? That give the promo four stars off the bat. [/troll]

Thanks for the layout, Red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 4:59 pm

Breakdown returns from commercial and we see Josh Matthews once again. This time we see him interviewing Dolph Ziggler.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-2010-01-15-17h58m07s46

{Matthews}
Tonight, I'm with the new and improved Dolph Ziggler. Now, Dolph, last week, you returned to the XWL, and had a completely different attitude. Is this new attitude just a fraud, or are you really turning over a new leaf?

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-2010-01-15-17h58m17s142

{Ziggler}
Well, Josh, let me tell you something. I know some people doubt whether my new attitude as you'd like to put it is genuine or not, but I will do my proving out in that very ring. The time for running my mouth is over, now I gotta walk the walk, Josh. And that's a lot harder than it looks, trust me.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-2010-01-15-17h58m13s103

{Matthews}
Well, tonight you've got to contend with Shawn Michaels, in your redebut. Shawn's had a thing going with Cody Rhodes recently, do you think that will affect this match?

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-2010-01-15-17h58m16s132

{Ziggler}
No, Josh, I don't believe that for a second. Shawn is a legend in this business and some minor like Rhodes doesn't bother him a bit. You see, Shawn will have to deal with me tonight. Shawn, I know you're a legend, and everyone else does, but tonight...you're facing the next best thing. And tonight, Shawn, I'll prove why I am indeed worth watching.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-2010-01-15-17h58m14s112

{Matthews}
Thanks for you time Dolph, I can't wait to see your match later on tonight against the Heartbreak Kid, Shawn Michaels.

Dolph smiles at Josh and walks away as Breakdown once again fades to commercial.
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 7:57 pm

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 King-jr

[Jim Ross]
Our broadcast colleague Joey Styles is currently backstage, during the commercial break we got word here at the announcers table Batista was in the back demanding an interview. Josh Matthews was obviously busy with Dolph Ziggler so we had to send Joey Styles to hear what Batista has to say.

[Jerry Lawler]
Well JR I cannot wait to hear what Batista has to say, ever since returning to Breakdown a few weeks ago Batista and MVP have just been on a rampage. We saw that last week as Batista pinned Sheamus that obviously enraged the celtic warrior and tonight we see Sheamus take on the animal. I cannot wait to see what will happen when these two giants collide tonight for the first time ever, live tonight only on Breakdown!

The camera fades to the back where Joey Styles is stood by the Animal, Batista.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Q8Jml

[Joey Styles]
Hello folks I am currently joined by Breakdowns newest Animal, MVP’s new enforcer, Batista. Now Batista when you first returned everyone thought that because you returned when the crowd were booing MVP that you would be the one to silence him, but instead we saw a team form. Now what made you want to do this?

[Batista]
Joey, wasn’t I the one who asked for this interview? Did you think that I want to be asked questions which I explained last week live on breakdown to your little friend Josh Matthews? No. But just because I want this to sink in to everyone and I mean everyone I will say it one more time. MVP is one of the greatest superstars in this business and has a great history. MVP has won nearly every title in this company and how many have I ever won here Joey?

[Joey Styles]
Erm, I don’t believe you have ever won a title here….

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 GNIFW

[Batista]
Exactly. In XWL I have accomplished nothing that is why I left all them months ago. I thought about where I was going what challenges I was facing. When I was at home or in the gym I made sure I watched XWL. I was looking at all the superstars scouting them. I also saw MVP. I saw his reign with Chavo go from worse to worse. Now I see that Chavo has a little issue with Tyson Kidd, some Canadian nobody with a crappy haircut while MVP is now main eventing breakdown. Now enough about that ask me about what happened last week and what is going to happen to Sheamus later tonight.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 HqIUC

[Joey Styles]
Batista, last week you and MVP managed to pick up the win against two of Breakdowns top superstars and you actually managed to pin a former world heavyweight Champion. Tonight though you will go one on one with the celtic warrior. What are your thoughts on last week and this week knowing you are going against one of XWL’s top superstars.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 X4QcW

[Batista]
Last week me and MVP proved that we are not to be looked down upon, there we have two of XWL’s top superstars and we beat them, I picked Sheamus up and slammed him spine first to the mat. Nobody gets up from a Batista bomb and he was no different I got the 1…..2…..3. Sheamus is meant to be in contention for a title shot so where does that leave me? I pinned the man so surely management should take that into notice. Me and MVP are the top superstars of Breakdown, this is now OUR show!

Now I come to the arena tonight and find I have a one on one match with Sheamus himself. Last week Sheamus was lucky to still be standing after my Batista Bomb. Tonight I will make sure I slam him so hard to the mat I will break his neck, just like I did to John Cena all those years ago back in another company. I’m going to prove tonight I;m not just hired muscle. I’m going to prove tonight I’m not “MVP’s Bitch.” I will beat Sheamus and I will be at ringside for when The Rock goes against MVP. I saw what he had to say last week so I want to see if he would dare to say them again.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 TAqQb

Batista quickly walks out of the camera show as it fades back to the commentators.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 10:00 pm

Normal Match
Non-Title Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdownkofikingstonXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Breakdownevanxtreme
Kofi Kingston vs Evan Bourne(c)

We come back from the Batista interview where JR & King are shown

JR: Very intense words from the animal, Batista! As we heard moments ago he will meet one of the number one contenders to the World Heavyweight Championship, the man he pinned last week, Sheamus!

King: It's sure to be a very interesting match up later thats for sure.

JR: Up next we will see Kofi Kingston take on the X-treme Champion, Evan Bourne! We heard from Evan earlier in the night and I do understand his dilemma. After doing so much, what honestly is left for him?

King: Only time will tell, JR. We've got to take a quick commercial break but don't go away because it's Kofi Kingston against Evan Bourne in a non-title match up, and thats next!

We fade away to a commercial break, then a few minutes later come back for the match where Joey Styles is back at the commentary table.

Back to top Go down
TheFilthParade
Main Eventer
TheFilthParade

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 11:32 pm

LITTLE JIMMY?
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 R-Truth-wwe-22375369-210-110
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:57 am

Shouldn't we be playing in the Raw arena online, and not SD?

Seeing as how Redemption's color scheme is red, like Raw, and Breakdown's is blue... like Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:01 am

OddFuture wrote:

Seeing as how Redemption's color scheme is red, like Raw, and Breakdown's is blue... like Smackdown.

And we are... Kofi Bourne was in the Smackdown arena because it was a Breakdown match...

Redemption = RAW Arena

Breakdown = Smackdown
Back to top Go down
Kyle
Main Eventer
Kyle

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:25 am

E/T wrote:
OddFuture wrote:

And we are... Kofi Bourne was in the Smackdown arena because it was a Breakdown match...

Redemption = RAW Arena

Breakdown = Smackdown
Exactly.

Which, I like it better this way anyway. It kinda gives it more importance that we have brands now tbh.
Back to top Go down
https://xwlleague.forumotion.com
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:30 am

Pretty much, and this is totally not a filler post trying to get us to the next page Wink
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:30 am

Told ya!
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

Diva Tag Team Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 52o7g
Maryse and Layla vs Natayla and Trish Stratus(c)

Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 10:31 am

Trish's theme plays as she and Natalya have been announced the winners of the match.

JR: Wow, Maryse completely bailed on Layla leaving her high and dry after Trish hit that kick right in the head.

King: Maryse does what she wants, and when she wants it. I don't like it though because I was sure she would destroy Trish when they came face to face, and I'm awfully disappointed that nothing happened. Did Maryse forget that Trish ended her long reign as champion?

Joey Styles: I don't think so king, but still Why would Maryse leave Layla high and dry tonight? They were working so well together as a team.

Maryse stares intently at Trish while she is hand her divas championship.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_vlcsnap-00610

Trish gets a bit serious, but at the same time a tad confused because Maryse justs stood on the apron staring at the final moments of the tag team match. Maryse nods, and then claps. She then turns around to walk up the entrance ramp

JR: A sign of respect perhaps? She did say last week that she wanted to see if Trish deserves to be called the divas champion.

King: So you're saying that Trish won some brownie points? This is ridiculous. Maryse & Layla could have won this match if they pulled through in the end, and then Maryse should have given Trish the beat down of her life afterwards.

Joey Styles: I'm sure she'll be open to that comment King. Maybe you'll eat a kick instead of a slap this time.

Trish then hugs Natalya and then the referee raises their arms into the air for victory. Trish & Natalya hug and smile then leave the ring to celebrate the win with their fans. However, Layla finally starts to come to as she realizes that she has lost. She gets up on her knees holding onto the ropes an emotional wreck.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BWzYf

JR: Layla is on a downward spiral and tonight has made things worse.

King: Layla will always look bad as long as she's on the same brand as Maryse.

Joey Styles: Oh enough already King, I don't like Layla's attitude just as much as the next guy but she's had a rough few weeks.

Layla is still on her knees nearly sobbing but then her sadness turns into frustration as she let's out a scream.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Q8dFF

Joey Styles: She has absolutely lost it!

King: Well can she lost it some other place, we've got a show to continue here! A show full of people who unlike her, actually matter!

JR: Thats not right of you to say one bit, King. Just four weeks ago Layla was on a huge rise to the top, she won her best of five series with Sara Del Rey, then attacked the new Divas Champion Trish and challenged her for her title...She almost won too...

King: Yeah key word being "almost" She didn't get the 3 count and blaming some masked woman isn't going to make her look any better.

Layla finally seems to have calmed down, she slows her breathing and runs her hand through her hair and begins to stand up...But as she stands up the masked woman is sighted! She jumps over the barricade slides in behind Layla who unknowingly stares confused at the suddenly riled up crowd. The masked woman then takes Layla down from behind with a double axe handle to the back.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 TyW38

Joey Styles: My god the masked woman has struck again! This night just somehow went from terrible to worse!

King: I think this person just finds Layla an easy target to mess with. In fact I don't think theres even a real reason for these attacks. I think shes just showing us all how weak and easy Layla is to pick off.

JR: It doesn't matter what the reason is it has to stop!

The masked woman just stands there looking down at the lain out Layla then kneels down as we zoom in on Layla.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 6zzd9

It seems as if shes done but then she pulls Layla's head up by her hair, drags her over to the apron and slides her head out and rolls under the bottom rope. She pulls her head forward locking tightly then looks around at the unsure of how to react crowd and spikes Layla's head with a vicious DDT to the outside floor!

Joey Styles: Oh my god! Layla was just....Oh my god!

JR: We need security out here this instant before this chick takes out Layla for good.

King: Isn't it obvious, thats clearly her intentions!

The crowd are stunned as Layla lays on the outside in obvious agony and barely conscious.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BuGjD

It seems as if the woman is satisfied with what shes done, and begins to walk away as ordered by the referee. Layla is shown stirring around shockingly but clearly in a lot of pain. The masked woman sees this shown on the titantron, and then quickly shoves the referee out of the way and runs over to Layla whos barely holding herself up on her hands and knees.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 O9bGK

Layla screams "NOOO!!!!" as the masked woman grabs her and throws her back first into the barricade, then with great force throws her into the announcer's table!

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 WP8Qs

JR: Good god someone has to stop this! Enough already, you've damn near inured her just stop now!

King: No, continue, continue! Come on throw her into another barricade!

Joey Styles: That's just terrible of you to condone such actions King, Layla doesn't deserve this I don't care what shes done no one deserves this!

The woman then adds insult to injury by kicking Layla square in the side of the ribs then casually walks away while the cameras zoom in on Layla before we go to a commercial.

Back to top Go down
Jiggas
Mid Card
Jiggas

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 2:53 pm

**Daniels makes appears at the top of the ramp from a mixed reaction from the crowd. He walks down to the ring and climbs the ringsteps, then enters through the ropes. He walks over to the turnbuckle climbs it but just looks around staring at all the fans. He grabs a microphone off the ringside assistant. He strolls around the ring, then to stop by the opposite turnbuckle. He then lifts the microphone to his mouth and begins to talk.**

[Daniels]
Last week I came out here and I issued an open challenge to anybody that had the balls to take on the Fallen Angel,so I spend all week preparing only to find out that nobody stepped up well if that's the case I will not leave this ring until I get the challenge ive been looking for.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Daniels-tna_49387

**A few minutes pass and there still seems to be no sign of anyone accepting Daniels challenge. Daniels starts to pace the ring getting annoyed, he even slams the microphone on his hand to make a loud banging noise throughout the arena. He lifts the microphone up to his mouth to talk, but he doesn't get chance as a familiar music starts.

There is a loud pop from the fans, not a huge pop, but a loud enough one, as fans still are not sure about Samoa Joe, but after 2 victories here in XWL since his debut 2 weeks ago on Breakdown. Samoa Joe makes his way on top of the ramp. He stops and stares at Daniels, who is standing in the ring staring right back at Joe. Joe makes his way to the ring, his eyes have not left them of Daniels as he slides under the ropes, he looks up and down at Daniels and proceeds to the ropes and stands on the ropes and throws his arm up and asks for a microphone of his own which is given to him quickly. Joe, walks straight up to Daniels and the both stare each other in the eyes, they are nose to nose. Joe lifts the mic to his mouth and begins to talk.**

[Samoa Joe]
Daniels, last week I saw what you said. I heard you say that you are unbeaten here in XWL, I hear you say that you are unbeatable. You issued an open challenge to anyone to face you tonight. Last week I had my hands full with Trent Barretta, Last Week, I also carried on with my unbeaten start. So we are in the same boat, but the only difference is that, I know that their could be someone out there to stop my streak, but I will give it all to make sure that I win and win and win. Daniels you think that just because you have won a few matches that no-one can beat you. I had a similiar streak back in TNA, I thought I was unstoppable I remember actually that I beat you a handful of times during that time, but that was the past. There has been a lot of time since then and now.

Tonight, I am not here to defend a streak that can consume you, I have come to beat you and continue on my path to prove to these fans, who and what Samoa Joe is. I was not booked tonight, Mick Foley granted me a night off, but I just couldn't stay away, So Daniels I accept your challenge and tonight I will show you once more why I am known as the Samoan Submission Machine, I will show you what the Nation Of Violence brings to XWL.

**Joe steps back and throws the mic to the outside. Daniels does the same and a referee has now made his way to the ring and calls for the bell.**

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdowndanielsXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 26-7

**The bell has called, Joe didn't realise the count from the referee was at 10, he looks annoyed at not getting in the ring in time. He begins to slam on the apron in a temper. Daniels is up and has started backing up the ramp with a smile on his face, he knows that even though it was a double countout his unbeaten streak is still intact. Joe looks up at Daniels who stares right back. Joe points up and Daniels who just smiles and disappears backstage. We fade and go to commercials.**

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:21 pm

*After commercial break Stone Cold appears on the titantron one half of the crowd says who and the other half cheers*
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 0
Jim Ross: It's Stone Cold it's good to see him back.
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 3
Austin: Tonight im going against my old time rival Bret Hart.
*Crowd says What?*
Austin: I said im going against Bret Hart.
*Crowd says What?*
Austin: The hitman.
*Crowd says What?*
Austin: But anyway lets talk about a man named John Cena. Last week my truck had some problems. So while he had the chance he ran his little mouth like the yellow mouth bastard you are. Cena I aint scared of you to be honest I think your a big piece of trash. So after I beat Bret The Hitman Hart your ass is next and thats all I got to say about that. You may think you are all that and a bag of chips but you are the world's dumbest SON OF A BITCH.
*Crowd gives Austin a mixed reaction*
Austin: So Cena you better watch your ass because Stone Cold is in the same building as you are. And that's the bottom line CAUSE STONE COLD SAID SO.
*The crowd gives Austin a mixed reaction then Stone Cold walks away and the titantron goes black*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 5:47 pm

E/T wrote:
OddFuture wrote:

Redemption = RAW Arena

Breakdown = Smackdown

Ugh, I thought I posted that in the Redemption thread. Sorry guys
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:33 pm

Normal Match
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 BreakdownjohnmorrisonXWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Breakdownmikeknox
John Morrison vs Mike Knox

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:31 am

BreakDown continues following Edge's dastardly attack on John Morrison and then we hear Sheamus’ theme song begin to play.

Jerry Lawler:
Finally this show is going to get good; I love it when Sheamus comes out here.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_Capture0003%7E8

Joey Styles:
What in the world is he going to do tonight? No one is safe around here when he’s in the building.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_Capture0008%7E8

Jim Ross:
I’d hate to admit it but Sheamus has been running around here like a mad man. Let’s take you back to what he did last week.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_Capture0011%7E9

A replay of Sheamus attacking referee David Vaughn is shown. The fans reaction is intensified as Sheamus boots David in the face and the image of David crash landing out of the ring off of the High Cross is replayed in slow motion as he rolls off of his neck onto has stomach. Then it fast forwards to Sheamus pushing the stretched off of the stage, and sending David face first onto the concrete arena floor while still be strapped onto the stretcher.

Jerry Lawler:
That never gets old. Can we see it again?

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_Capture0022%7E8

Jim Ross:
How can you say that King? That man could be severely injured and may never work in XWL ever again. We hope to get an update on him soon enough.

Joey Styles:
I hope David sues that Irish bastard for all he’s worth, which isn’t very much in my book.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_Capture0025%7E7

Jerry Lawler:
Oh shut up Joey, Sheamus is going to talk now and he might just give you an explanation as to why he did it.

Sheamus lifts his microphone up to speak but before he can even began to talk, there begins a deafening chorus of boos from the audience.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_Capture0048%7E3

Sheamus:
All of you people need to shut up and listen because if you continue to boo me, I’ll come out there and I’ll hurt ya. I’ll hurt ya just like I did to poor little pathetic referee David Vaughn last week.

Sheamus smirks as the crowd sarcastically begins a “David” chant.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_Capture0052%7E6

Sheamus:
Why would you people chant for a lowly referee? You stupid Americans really love cheering for the underdogs don’t ya?! You’re too afraid to cheer for a warrior such as meself, because you’re afraid of what I’m capable of. You don’t get behind me and root for a guy like me because you know, you all know that I can’t I be stopped. It frightens you to know that little David Vaughn makes you understand what it would be like if it were were you suffering by my hands.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_Capture0060%7E5

Sheamus:
Ya see last week, things were going fine as I let out some frustration. I finally evened the score in the conspiracy against me. I took out the one man who robbed me of my XWL World Heavyweight title and everything was going according to plan. That is until I teamed with The Rock against Batista and MVP. Ya see I had those two fellas beat all by myself I didn’t need The Rock. Just like how I don’t need The Rock to beat Batista tonight. Batista, I know you’re listening, sp hear me when I say, that the Celtic Warrior will slay The Animal tonight and there’s nothing you can do about it. You pinning me last week was a fluke and there’s only one reason why it happened. Do you all know who is responsible for Batista pinning me last week?

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_Capture0071%7E4

Sheamus:
It’s all The Rock’s fault! He’ s a lousy partner, I did all the work and he couldn’t even follow through on his end. Last week might as well have been a handicap match because The Rock was useless. I would have won it all by myself had I known The Rock couldn’t handle the situation. He’s pathetic and if he can’t pull through and win a tag team match then he’s got no shot at winning the World title at Unforgiven, and I will be the next World Heavyweight Champion because there isn’t a man on this planet who can stop me. Not Alberto Del Rio, not Chris Jericho and certainly not The Ro….

Sheamus is interrupted by The Rock’s theme song blasting over the PA system.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_Capture0104%7E7

Joey Styles:
I’ve never been happier to see The Rock. I had heard enough of Sheamus.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Raw21411digital-1

Jerry Lawler:
What are you talking about? This is rude and how dare The Rock interrupt Sheamus.

Jim Ross:
Can the two of you quit your bickering? Business is about to pick up here and you two are going to ruin it for the rest of us.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Raw21411digital-25

The Rock enters the ring and grabs a mic from the side completely by passing Sheamus.

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Raw21411digital-3

The Rock: FINALLY THE ROCK HAS COME BACK! TO DALLAS!!!

The Crowd pop like crazy for The Rock

The Rock: Sheamus! For god sakes man will you please just shut your mouth for one sorry second! Nobody out here wants to listen to your excuses, nobody wants to hear you bitch, nobody wants to see you piss your pants live on Breakdown! Yeah we lost last week, wasn't because The Rock failed to break up a pin, wasn't because you got your ass handed to you by the worlds biggest bitch Batista! No, no, no. It was because you and The Rock weren't on the same page! Hell we weren't even in the same book! We weren't even in the same damn library! The fact of the matter is you hate The Rock with a burning passion deep down in those little Irish testicles of yours! But fear not Mr.Michelin man, come Unforgiven, you will have a chance to prove to each and every person in the world!.......................How much you absolutely suck!

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Raw21411digital-9

The Rock: You come out here and you talk about The Rock, but here's a newsflash for you, you got bigger worries than The Rock here tonight! You got three things to worry about, one. You desperately need a tan dude I mean come on are you scared of light? or do your parents just lock you in the basement? You know what, don't answer that, this isn't Oprah. The Rock doesn't need you out here crying about your childhood. Second thing you gotta be worried about is, Batista! That tower of a man may be a little whipped bitch but as you and The Rock found out last week, he is one mean bitch, he could powerbomb you to hell and back without much effort.

The Rock stops as Sheamus is getting more pissed by the second, clearly ready to kill The Rock, Sheamus begins breathing harder and just when he steps forward and about to explode The Rock puts his hand out and stops him in his tracks. Sheamus gets angrier and stomps around the ring as The Rock watches

The Rock: The Rock doesn't know what in the name of blue hell you found at the end of that rainbow, maybe it was gold, maybe it was skittles but it sure as hell wasn't manners! Now if you'll let The Rock finish! Please! The third thing you gotta be worried about tonight is being overshadowed! Because after tonight no one will remember The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man vs The Oiled Up Pussycat! You know what they say! Everything is bigger in Texas and tonights main event is no exception! The Trailblazing, Eyebrow raising, Jabroni Beating LALALALOW Pie Eating, Heart Stoppin, Elbow Droppin, Electrifying the south, So Know your role and Shut your mouth! Peoples champ The Rock! goes ONE on ONE with the Power Ranger, Stranger Danger, Out on bail, Destined to fail, Cry and Moaner, Batista's Owner, Zero Style! Zero Class! The Great one will whoop your candy ass! M......V............P!

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Normal_raw21411digital-17

The Rock: IFFFFFF YAAAAAAAAA SMMMMMEE......

Just as The Rock is about to finish his famous catchphrase, Sheamus charges The Rock to deliver a Brogue Kick. However, The Rock sensed it coming and evaded it and Sheamus misses completely. Sheamus turns around, visibly upset about missing the move, and he walks right into a huge spinebuster from The Rock.

Joey Styles:
Haha, Sheamus tried to catch The Rock off guard.

Jerry Lawler:
That was uncalled for, who does The Rock think he is?

Jim Ross:
Look at the crowd going wild for The Rock. I don’t think he’s done yet.

The fans are cheering loudly for The Rock as he contemplates leaving but then he walks over to the head of Sheamus and looks down at him. He then looks back to the fans and beats his chest then, calls for the most electrifying move in all of XWL as he dashes to the right side of the ring, bounces off the ring ropes, hops over Sheamus, then he bounces off the opposite ring ropes and runs RIGHT INTO A BROGUE KICK from Sheamus!

Jerry Lawler:
YES! That was genius, I loved that!

Joey Styles:
Damn, Rocky took too much time before the move and Sheamus got up and countered.

Jim Ross:
That was down, right bowling shoe ugly. Rock didn’t see that one coming.
Sheamus stares down at The Rock as he looks down at him with an angry face. Sheamus is fired up is unhappy. He then smirks and leaves the ring to go prepare for his match with Batista later on. Screen fades to black.
Back to top Go down
P.R Son
Legend
P.R Son

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:45 am

Holy shizzle Edge faking a retirement angle to lure John Morrison into false security! Now that would've been epic during Edge's actual retirement except for the fact, it wouldn't be Morrison, and Edge actually had to retire. Nonetheless I look forward to more from you guys and an epic first promo back Adam! Great job though from both men and I love how Jomo got in street clothes so close after his match, I guess he whooped Knox's ass so bad he didn't break a sweat hence no after match victory celebration shower? tongue

And now we've got a Sheamus promo in the ring spouting off about what he did to "David Vaughn" last week. Vintage heel work by insulting the fans for chanting for the referee, and even more awesome work by making excuses for your loss last week. A good heelish reason does always make up for an unexpected loss. Blaming the Rock, and then...THE ROCK COMES OUT? Finally The Rock has interrupted this boring promo (JK it's not boring mischief )

Great lines from The Rock "the worlds biggest bitch Batista! " had me burst into laughter. Something about something ending in bitch that just works lol

Nice to finish it with a cheap shot attack attempted by Sheamus but the great one sees it coming a mile away and turns the tide! He gets the fans pumped for the Peoples Elbow only for Sheamus to get up like a flash of lightning and nail a huge brogue kick! Great finish to another awesome promo.

Just wanna say all four of you did a well done job on your respective promos

cheers

BTW...Would be nice to perhaps see more comments on things for both shows like we had last week and the week before whistle
Back to top Go down
Ash
Upper Mid Card

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 10:33 am

Zander14rfc wrote:

you got your ass handed to you by the worlds biggest bitch Batista!

Second thing you gotta be worried about is, Batista! That tower of a man may be a little whipped bitch but as you and The Rock found out last week, he is one mean bitch, he could powerbomb you to hell and back without much effort.

Because after tonight no one will remember The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man vs The Oiled Up Pussycat!

The Rock! goes ONE on ONE with the Power Ranger, Stranger Danger, Out on bail, Destined to fail, Cry and Moaner, Batista's Owner, Zero Style! Zero Class! The Great one will whoop your candy ass! M......V............P!

gr8

Other than them lines another great promo and i enjoyed reading it mischief
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:00 pm

*Following a short promotional vid for the upcoming XWL DVD release titled: Juventud Guerrera: The Spellbinding Career That Never Was, the sound of End Of Days can be heard.*

*Wade Barrett is already in the center of the ring with a mic in hand. His music fades away to be replaced by boos and jeers. He quickly drowns these out however by beginning to speak into the mic.*

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Y2Tyb

[Wade Barrett] Last week, I laid down the ultimate challenge for myself. And in doing so, I gave management the opportunity... a rare opportunity... to actually book something fresh and unique at the upcoming Unforgiven Pay Per View. It makes a change to have something of interest on the card...

*The crowd roars in disapproval.*

[Wade Barrett] At Unforgiven, I will defeat not one... not two... but five top contenders for my Intercontinental title. That is something innovative and simply unheard of. I will be running the Gauntlet and I will show the world exactly why I claim to be the best in this company by making an example of individuals who claim to be championship contenders. I said it last week and I'll say it again. I am a champion by nature. I aim to be the greatest Intercontinental Champion in this company's history, and what better way to stake my claim to that title than by proving my dominance at Unforgiven?

*Wade Barrett smirks in a way that only he can. He takes a moment to soak up the heat from the fans before continuing.*

[Wade Barrett] I aim...

*Suddenly from out of nowhere, Randy Orton is in the ring and pounces on Wade Barrett with a Lou Thesz Press. The crowd pops big-time.*
XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 UdlMG
*Orton throws punches at the Intercontinental champion, who does his best to cover up. Officials rush down to the ring, and pull Orton off Barrett. Barrett gets to his feet and tries to break free to get at Orton. The officials manage to keep them apart, but then Barrett breaks free and lunges at Orton. Barrett lands various punches on Orton before the officials once again break them up. Chants of "Let them fight!" are coming from the audience. When it seems to have calmed down, Orton breaks from the officials grasp and dives at Wade but the officials stop them before any punches are thrown. The officials somehow manage to keep them apart, despite each man's struggles. Orton and Barrett just stare at each other from across the ring confined to opposite corners as Breakdown fades to a commercial break.*

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011   XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

XWL Breakdown : 5/29/2011 - 6/5/2011
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next