Xtreme Wrestling League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
XWL is currently on a long-term hiatus as of August 3rd, 2022.
CHAMPIONS (5/4/2022)

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT

ROBERT ROODE

INTERCONTINENTAL

VACANT

WORLD TAG TEAM

SAMOA JOE & KEVIN OWENS

WOMEN'S

ALEXA BLISS

NORTH AMERICAN

LIV MORGAN

INTERIM: BECKY LYNCH

MEN'S MITB

VACANT

WOMEN'S MITB

VACANT

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheKrzyOne
Main Eventer

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Empty
PostSubject: XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow    XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:51 pm

This show opens up with a lite-pyro display and after the success of the previous pre-show there are a lot more people packed into the arena this time around and they are ready for whatever XWL has in store for them. The camera does its usual trip around the arena and makes it's first stop at a woman who has Dolph's face on a shirt with a heart surrounding it and next to her is a man wearing the similar shirt but with Kaitlyn's legs instead. A few spots down and a couple rows up there's a kid wearing Cena's wrist bands and a Cenation hat while his dad gives the camera a middle finger and chugs down a beer in honor of Stone Cold Steve Austin. Finally, the camera swings over to the announce table where Joey Styles sits alone but more than ready to call the show by himself.

Joey Styles
Good afternoon ladies and gentleman, this is Joey Styles here and thank you for joining as we give you just a taste of what November to Remember will have to offer. While the venue may be sold-out, you can still order the pay per view to watch at the comfort of your homes or you can pay to stream it live on XWL.com. The choice on how you want to watch it is yours folks, but don't make the choice to miss out because it's always better to witness history live than to hear about it from a friend later on.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Styles_Alum_003_display_image

During last Month's pre-show we watched as Kurt Angle and The Big Show settled an old score in a hard fought battled and then as Chris Sabin and AJ Styles gave everything they had all in the name of teaming with Alex Shelley. This time around the divas will be given some time to shine as the ever confident Nikki Bella goes one on one with the unsettling MsChif. And speaking of MsChif, we'll take you backstage as it appears she has a message to deliver before things get underway.

The camera cuts away from Styles and we're taken... It's hard to tell where we are in this pitch black setting. There's some rustling in the background as well as some footsteps somewhere in the distance and neither sound gives any clue about the location of the place but at least lets us know that there's somebody in the room. But who? MsChif? Why not let us know that she's in the room? Maybe she has something to hide... Or someone.

The lights flicker - just once, but it's enough for the people to get a quick glimpse of the area - the room was empty... barren... of any object and of any person. Or so the people were led to believe because now some breathing can be heard and with the lights off there's no way to tell where it's coming from or how far off the source of the breathing is... is it coming from a human? After some time the breathing ceases and silence fills the air and is as thick as the sheet of darkness that has engulfed the room the camera is in.

The lights flicker again and there's a lone object in the room this time. A chair that remains unoccupied and although it has four legs it couldn't have gotten there on its own and if someone put it there, how did they see? How did we not hear anything? Soon a voice calls out and breaks the silence, a voice belonging to a woman, to MsChif.

MsChif
I'm home. It's not this city that I call home, no, it's where I am now... in the darkness. Here no eyes can stare at me and cast their judgements or their stones. Here I am in a place as empty as my conscience because I don't regret things that I've done I the things I will do. The people I go after are the people that deserve it. They're people that act all high and mighty and NEED to be put in their places and they NEED to repent for the wrongs they've done because if they're left unchecked they'll only get worse. If you don't stop them early then they grow and evolve into the worst kind of people... dictators and the like.

The lights flicker once more and in that brief illumination of the room we see that the chair is now occupied by MsChif but once the room returns to its pitch-black state we can barely see her silhouette.

MsChif
Many have cried out in their final breaths what gives me the right to do the things that I do. I didn't ask anything or anyone for permission... I gave myself the right. I am judge, jury AND the executioner. I am the bringer of fear and pain and the tormentor of souls. I am the thing that goes bump in the night. Nikki I am the reason you haven't slept soundly in weeks, I am the reason you look over your shoulder even when you move inside the comfort and 'safety' of your own home, and I am the reason you jump at the sight of your own shadow.

Suddenly the lights in the arena to off too and the people give a quick gasp of surprise and MsChif chuckles at their reaction.

MsChif
Now we are all equal and now for a moment you can see what it's like to be in my world. Isn't it beautiful? Don't you feel at peace? This is merely the calm before the storm because in a few moments I will be back in the light where my exploits can be seen and documented for those who come later. Lita and Michelle have felt my wrath... That just leaves one more.

One by one they drop.
Until there's only one.
Wishing it would stop.
A monster's day of fun.

The lights in the arena come on and so the lights in the room MsChif was in. We manage to see her step out of the room and shut the door behind her.

Joey Styles
Whoa, saying that was creepy would definitely be an understatement. MsChif is the type of person that could make a grown man afraid of the dark. However, Nikki swears that she isn't afraid of MsChif despite what has happened to Lita who suffered a concussion during the Slammy's last week and Michelle who hasn't been seen since Monster's Bash. Speaking of Nikki, apparently she sent in a video that she would like us to view before the match: let’s take a look.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Normal_Fan_Questions_3_avi0014

[Nikki Bella]: MsChif. . . stop. You really need to stop all this crazy talk to be honest. Last week at the Slammys, you said that the guards held you back with the fear that you would jeapordize my well being and my sister's title reign. Should I be intimidated by those words? Ohhh, I'm trembling, so scared, don't come after. Please, why would I ever been scared of you? You know, I've gotten used to your tactics by now and it really doesn't phase me. Why don't you surprise me once in a while? Every chance you get, you sneak up from behind when someone is most vulnerable and you attack, you've tried time after time to take me out but unlike Michelle McCool and Lita, it's not going to be so easy to take me out. In case you haven't noticed, it's been almost two months and you have yet to bring me down.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Normal_Fan_Questions_3_avi0018

[Nikki Bella]: You're so irrelevant to me, you're not even a threat, you're a stepping stone. Hold on, let me check my email because that's damn sure more important than you will ever be in your whole entire career in XWL, I mean you've been here for sometime, do something worthwhile that will have the people talk.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Normal_Fan_Questions_3_avi0050

[Nikki Bella]: Looks like Gucci is having a sale tonight, so is Prada. Hmmm, maybe I should make this match quick tonight so I can head out and do more important things. What you don't get MsChif is that I've had it up to here with your games. They're tedious and to be honest a bunch of bullshit. I think all these games are honestly a cry for help, you're a tortured soul that needs help. I wonder what happened in your childhood to cause you to become this way, so ugly in the inside and on the out. Did your daddy not love you enough? Were you a victim of bullying? It looks like you're beyond the point of return.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Normal_Fan_Questions_3_avi0047

[Nikki Bella]: MsChif, you've wanted me all to yourself and while you think that's whats you want, it's really not. You should be very afraid at the fact that I have no other divas to stand in my way, I WILL embarrass you in that ring tonight. I won't be the one leaving with scars or bruises at November to Remember. I'll promise you this, tonight will be a night for you to remember. When I pin you 1-2-3 in that ring tonight, I don't want you say that I didn't tell you that you weren't going to come out as the winner. I promise you that after tonight, this will be the end, I will make sure that I never have to see your face again, who knows? Maybe I'll make you disappear tonight.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Normal_Fan_Questions_3_avi0044

[Nikki Bella]: Now MsChif, I know you're watching, better be prepared for tonight because there is no way I'm coming out this match as the loser. Even if I have to stoop down to your level and play your games, I will come out triumphant. I'll be going now, I have some online shopping to do which is way more important than out match tonight.

The video cuts off and video packages play to hype up this match between the two divas, one for MsChif and one for Nikki Bella, showing their careers here in XWL.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  S81Pc vs. XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  5nW1G

Both women stare each other down when the bell rings and Nikki shouts from across the ring that she's been waiting to get her hands on MsChif. In response, MsChif grins and walks toward Nikki who quickly steps between the ropes when MsChif grabs her which forces The Ref to step between the two women so he can back MsChif up. With a scream MsChif startles The Ref then she charges at Nikki and kicks her right in the skull and Nikki falls out of the ring.

The Ref begins the 10-count but MsChif has only gotten started. She rolls out of the ring but before she can get to Nikki the Bella starts crawling away. MsChif follows her around the ring until the fat and mouse game grows tiresome and she lunges forward and takes Nikki by the back of the pants. MsChif pulls Nikki up and immediately eats an elbow to the side of the head. Nikki hits maChif with a second elbow and when MsChif let's go of her pants Nikki quickly slides into the ring to put some distance between them.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Shellret19

MsChif stares into the ring as Nikki mocks her and beckons for her to get into the ring. MsChif slides in halfway but when Nikki tries to hit an elbow drop MsChif quickly slides back out.

MsChif climbs onto the apron and when Nikki gets up MsChif grabs Nikki's hair and pulls her toward her. MsChif hits a headbutt then goes for a suplex but as she lifts Nikki in the air, Nikki pokes her in the eye with her free hand and MsChif sets her down. As soon as she's on her feet Nikki leaps into the air and knocks MsChif off the apron with a dropkick.

Feeling confident, Nikki does a little spin and the crowd boos but Nikki just gives them the hand and tells them to shut up. Nikki rolls out of the ring and stomps on MsChif a couple of times while she's still down. Nikki pulls MsChif up to her feet and pushes her back first into the barricade. Nikki picks MsChif up and pushes her into the barricades one more time for good measure and follows that up with a few more stomps.

Nikki pulls MsChif onto her feet and doubles her over with a stiff to the gut then she grabs MsChif's arm, twists it and then throws her towards the stairs but MsChif reverses it and Nikki crashes into the stairs instead. Nikki remains there with her back against the stairs but then she moves quickly just as MsChif's boot crashes into the stairs right where Nikki's head just was.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  OTndx

With The Ref's count drawing dangerously close to 10 both women get into the ring at the same time and find themselves face to face. MsChif throws the first punch to which Nikki quickly responds with a forearm of her own and then she ducks under MsChif's second punch, kicks MsChif in the gut, then drops her with a DDT. Nikki flips MsChif over and tries for the pin: 1... Kick out!

MsChif begins to sit up but Nikki catches her with an elbow then she gets up and hits a leg drop and tries for another pin: 1…2… kick out!

Nikki slaps the map and barks at The Ref to count faster and in the meantime MsChif makes her way to her feet and drops Nikki with a Russian leg sweep then she pulls Nikki back to her feet and throws her into the ropes. When Nikki bounces off she hops into MsChif’s arms and tries for her signature snapmare but MsChif hangs onto her and drops Nikki across her knee with a backbreaker and she keeps Nikki there with her back bent across her knee.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  C0CDQ

MsChif continues bending Nikki into an arch while repeatedly driving her head into Nikki’s gut. The Ref continues to ask Nikki if she wants to give in and Nikki keeps on shouting no. The ever crafty Nikki then reaches up and tugs on MsChif’s hair until MsChif lets go of her, but Nikki doesn’t let go of her hair and she continues to pull until MsChif is on her feet then Nikki pulls MsChif towards her and goes for a kick to the gut then slams MsChif face first on the mat. As soon as MsChif goes down she swings her arm and takes out Nikki’s legs from under her and Nikki drops down back first and MsChif immediately hops ontop of her and gives a loud scream before lands some measured rights and lefts that Nikki tries her best to cover up.

MsChif gets off her and screams again and the crowd is clearly behind her. MsChif makes it clear that she’s going to end the match and when Nikki gets up MsChif drives her boot into Nikki’s mid-section and sets her up for the Desecrator, but somehow Nikki manages to finagle her way out and crawl between MsChif’s legs. When MsChif turns around Nikki slaps her right in the face and shouts that she isn’t afraid though MsChif shuts her up quickly with a knee to the gut then she lifts Nikki into the air and slams her down with a modified powerbomb and goes for a pin: 1…2… kick out!

Nikki rolls away but MsChif is right there and charges into the corner for a clothesline but Nikki dodges and then quickly rolls her up: 1…. Nikki puts her feet on the ropes but The Ref doesn’t see… 2…. 3!

The people boo because it was clear to see that MsChif was screwed, but Nikki doesn’t care as she immediately begins to celebrate after rolling out of the ring. MsChif watches for a second as Nikki taunts her and then MsChif flies up the ring and charges up the ramp and tackles Nikki to the ground. MsChif begins pounding the back of Nikki’s head against the steel ramp until she lets out a scream and gets to her feet. MsChif pulls Nikki up and goes for the Desecrator again but just before she can hit the DDT, Brie charges from the back and knocks MsChif over with a clothesline. Brie helps her sister escape to the back with MsChif right on their tail!

Joey Styles
Oh boy, what have The Bella Twins gotten themselves into? This can’t end well, they’ve definitely gotten on MsChif’s bad side… if they weren’t already there. Folks, this has been an interesting show to say the least, but before we go our Intercontinental Champion has a few things to say to his fans.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Chaint1

Interviewer
Ladies and Gentleman, I’m here with Intercontinental Champion Chavo Guerrero who relinquished the title two weeks ago, but is back again to defend it here at November to Remember. What made you change your mind, Chavo? What made you come back?

Chavo Guerrero
Let’s make one thing clear, I didn’t choose to come back, I was forced to.

Interviewer
By Vickie?

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Chaint3

Chavo Guerrero
By Vickie who for some strange reason didn’t like the fact that I gave up the title without coming to her first, she didn’t like that I did something without her permission because she has to have her nose in everyone’s business. She has to have control, she has to know everything about anything, and when I did something that caught her off guard she couldn’t stand it… she hates surprises. And that’s why she made me come back, she wants me to lose the title the way she wants me to… under her terms.

Interviewer
Lost the title? Where is the infamous Chavo confidence? You seem to be accepting defeat before the match even starts.

Chavo Guerrero
Did you not hear anything I said two weeks ago?

Interviewer
I heard every word; it was extremely powerful and moving.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Chaint7

Chavo Guerrero
Everything I said that night was true: I’m hurt… God only knows how I made it here tonight without collapsing to my feet or curling up in the fetal position, and while normally I’d say that Chavo at less than 100% still has a better chance than anyone at their best, I’m not stupid. I know that John Morrison is young and hungry, especially after what he did to his title.

Interviewer
Are you saying that you can’t compete with John Morrison?

Chavo Guerrero
I’m saying that my back is KILLING me and that I SHOULDN’T be here tonight, but I am, because I talked to my doctors and they told me that this injury was something I could recover from, that I could have been back in the ring by summertime next year, but when Vickie dangled my job security in front of my face…

Interviewer
Right, she said that if you didn’t compete tonight that you wouldn’t be allowed back in XWL.

Chavo Guerrero
When she said that I realized that I had no choice but to play by her rules because there is no place for me but XWL so I had no choice, amigo… I had no choice.

Interviewer
So how are you going about the match then Chavo?

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Chaint6

Chavo Guerrero
Like I always do, I’m going to give John Morrison the fight of his life because that’s the only way I know how to go about my business. It may be a losing battle for me… but it won’t be an easy one for him. But then again, I could beat him, cocky young guys like him always slip up and a veteran like me could take advantage of that. But if I walk out here with the belt, then Vickie would only force me to defend it again and again and I can’t afford that, I need to go home and heal so I could come back and be at full strength instead only half of it. And there’s only one way this night could end so that I can live on in peace…

Interviewer
Are you sure you want to do this Chavo? You could make your injury worse, this could end up being your last match if you’re not careful.

Chavo Guerrero
I said during that speech that something you have to do things that you don’t want and tonight I have to practice what I preach. Tonight… tonight is gonna be a night to remember, that’s for damn sure.

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow  Chaint1

Interviewer
A very somber, Chavo Guerrero everybody. That’s it for the pre-show folks, now it’s time to sit back and get ready for the official beginning of November to Remember.
Back to top Go down

XWL.com Exclusive: November to Remember Preshow
Page 1 of 1